The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘HYPNOTIC LOVE TEACHINGS’

mc md mf

Overview: A hypnotic experiment in erotic sensuality.

‘HYPNOTIC LOVE TEACHINGS’

“Okay, Chrissie. I want you to rest back comfortably. Look upwards and backwards at a point on the ceiling of your own choosing, and keep your eyes fixed on that point. Don’t let your eyes wander from it for a single moment.” I told my sister’s skeptical friend.

Chrissie had come around to my apartment after work that day having arranged that I try to help her with a sleeping problem. My sister Anne had told her I had some experience in hypnosis and had helped her with the same problem after a relationship breakup with her boyfriend.

I had agreed, of course-any chance or opportunity to practice what would one day be my stock in trade if I turned out to be any good at it. So far I had hypnotised several people, girls and boys alike. The university was full of them. Once it began it had not taken long for the word to get around, especially after helping several of them with their examination nerves and study techniques.

I watched patiently, calmly as Chrissies eyes began to blink every now and then. I knew she was a skeptic, but I didn’t care. I wasn’t charging her and knew I would win in the end. She was dead tired from lack of sleep to begin with.

“That’s fine. You’re doing perfectly. Now, start counting backwards from 300, mentally to yourself and not out loud. Just keep on counting, and go on counting until you hear me tell you to stop.”

I was excited, as usual. How could I not be? As ethical as I was I figured I should be reimbursed in some manner for my hypnotic prowess and efforts on their behalf. After all, nobody paid me and I didn’t ask. It was only fair, I figured, to take my payment in such a way that suited me, without hurting anyone. And I never did. Everybody gained something, including me.

“Try not to listen to me, anymore than you can help. You’ll still hear everything I say, but try not to listen. Just continue with your counting. Let yourself go, completely loose and limp. Breathe quietly, in, and out. Perhaps already you can feel that your eyes are becoming very tired. They may even feel a little watery, or may even go out of focus.”

Chrissie’s eyes had been blinking slowly now, but consistently for the past minute or so. No doubt her physical level of fatigue from lack of sleep was speeding things up a little.

“Already your eyelids are beginning to feel very heavy and very tired, and presently they will begin to blink more heavily and more tiredly. As soon as they begin to blink, more heavily, more tiredly, just let them blink, more heavily, more tiredly then they like. You see. They’re starting to blink very heavily, and very tiredly, right now.”

I could see Chrissie’s eyes watering as they fought to stay open. Perhaps a little resistance here, I thought to myself. Nevertheless, I knew I would win in the end, with or without her natural fatigued state.

She sighed deeply all of a sudden and I knew her resistance, whatever it was, was beginning to quickly dissolve under the onslaught of her own body’s wishes to relax and let go completely. Time to adjust the rate and tone of my voice to a more slow and drowsy manner of speech.

“Just let everything happen ... exactly as it wants to happen. Don’t try to make anything happen ... and don’t try to stop anything from happening. Just allow everything to please itself and happen as it feels like it wants to, naturally, and easily ... and presently your blinks will become slower ... and bigger. Your eyes will become more ... and more tired. Your eyelids ... heavier and heavier. So heavy, in fact, that they feel like they want to close ... entirely on their own ... and as soon as they ... feel like they want to close ... let them go ... just let them close ... entirely on their own ... and they’re feeling already like they’re wanting to close ... now. Let them go ... closing down more and more heavily ... more and more relaxed and calm ... more and more certainly.”

I smiled inside as I watched Chrissie fight her losing battle with her eyelids. Her forehead wrinkled and arched as she struggled in vain to keep lifting them with each breath in she drew, but when she let each breath out her eyelids gave up the ghost each time and closed down like two garage doors.

Now it was only a matter of time. Things would move a little more quickly once all of her resistance was taken care of, and if necessary I would simply wear her resistance down and down until it no longer existed at all.

I decided then, after gazing at the tension in her face, or what was left of it, that her heart just wasn’t in the resisting she had been attempting to carry out for whatever reason, to try a direct suggestion or two and see how attentively her subconscious feeling mind was listening at this point. My pulse quickened a little. God, I loved this.

“Sleep, now, Chrissie ... Sleep very, very deeply indeed. Relax completely ... give yourself up to this very pleasant ... relaxed ... drowsy feeling. Stop counting now. Just sleep, now ... very, very deeply indeed.”

Chrissie drew a deeper breath and sighed, then relaxed and let go, deflating like a hot air balloon with all the air escaping rapidly. Her body seemed to deflate into the chair even more deeply than it had seemed already. Her head lolled to one side a bit and her arms moved to the insides of the arms of the chair like leaden weights too heavy to even rest somewhere.

“That’s fine, Chrissie. You’re doing perfectly. Enjoy, now. Enjoy.”

I wanted her to have nothing to concentrate for a minute or so but the immediate focus of the experiential environment in which she now found herself. I knew she would be experiencing the first stages of trance with tingling arms and legs and heaviness all over, but I wanted her to observe it herself, consciously, which would deepen her focus and trance even further before I took it even further again.

I remained silent and watched her breathing deepen and quieted, her face soften in all areas, her jaw slacken a little as she moved little by little into her own altered state of awareness where all she focussed upon was her experience in sensation of the moment of now.

After a good five minutes of absolute silence on my part I began a series of tests, just to see how deeply she had gone into her trance during my silence.

“Chrissie. Bring your awareness to your arms ... and in a few moments ... your arms will feel so very, very heavy that when you try to lift them ... they’ll just drop back down ... so heavy that you just can’t be bothered to lift them at all ... like two leaden weights .. And the more you try to lift those two very heavy leaden arms ... the more you’ll see that you simply can’t. The more you try ... the more you can’t.”

I watched as Chrissie attempted in a small way to lift her arms, but only her fingers and eyebrows moved. I smiled.

“Stop trying now, Chrissie. You’re doing perfectly.”

Her eyebrows relaxed quickly and her fingers stilled. Test number one, okay.

“Now Chrissie ... I want you to bring your awareness to the hand you write with ... concentrate as best you can in your tired, relaxed state of mind and body ... and in a moment ... now ... instead of feeling heavy ... it will begin to feel lighter and lighter ... just as light as a feather ... as if it rested on a rising cushion of soft air ... as if there’s no weight in it at all ... lighter and lighter ... wanting to float up into the air all by itself ... just like a balloon ... a bright and attractive balloon of your most favourite colour ... as if your hand you write with is tied to that pretty balloon with a piece of string wherever you want to imagine it tied to your hand ... floating slowly up into the air ... all by itself ... the balloon lifting it higher and higher”

I stopped when Chrissie’s hand rested and remained suspended about three inches off the arm of the chair. It had risen from beside her thigh where it had fallen earlier.

“Just allow it to rest there, now, Chrissie ... all by itself ... and see how little effort ... in fact no effort it take from you ... to just allow it to stay there ... floating there ... effortlessly ... all by itself ... while you just experience what a strange, but natural and wonderful feeling it gives you to experience it just floating there ... in the air ... all by itself for a few minutes longer. You will always hear the sound of my voice ... and will always be able to talk to me ... even if you feel so tired and out of it that you don’t feel like it ... you will always be able to.”

For a moment I thought I saw a flicker of the beginnings of a smile touch briefly at the corner of Chrissie’s mouth, but then it was gone as quickly as I thought it had come. Test number two, okay.

I smiled, feeling a little tension of the excitement in my face as I did so. Time for a little self-admission, I decided.

“Now the air begins to slowly leak from the balloon, Chrissie. The balloon begins to slowly float downwards ... gently downwards again ... downwards tot he bottom ... all the way to the bottom as it deepens your trance and relaxation and takes you deeper into your trance ... and deeper into hypnosis that you have now experienced .. and know it’s true ... and happening to you ... and has been for a while now ... because you didn’t do any of these things with your arms ... so you can see now what it feels like to be deeply hypnotised ... and that there’s nothing to be afraid of.”

I watched and I waited. It was all coming together, as I spoke to her.

“And now you can let go completely ... and trust hypnosis for the reasons you came to see me ... and let me help you as you wish ... and simply give yourself up now to whatever feelings come to you from the sound of my voice ... without resisting at all now...not resisting at all now...and wanting everything I say to happen ... now that you’re deeply hypnotised like you are ... and can feel you are now ... because you feel so different and so wonderful ... compared to how you normally feel. Isn’t that true, Chrissie?”

Chrissie’s hand had fallen quickly and had reached the bottom, resting heavily beside her lap before I had even finished speaking. Everything was going well. She looked for all intents and purposes like a broken rag doll, completely loose and limp as she reclined on the chair.

The nod of agreement came slowly, but I knew it would come eventually, proving to her that she could hear me still, even though she didn’t really want to listen anymore, let alone respond in any way.

Time for her trance key next, I decided, since all was going so well at this stage.

“That’s fine, Chrissie. You’re doing perfectly ... and are now feeling the different and wonderful effects ... of very deep and ... very relaxing hypnosis. Your focus is directed inward now to whatever you’re experiencing right this second so you’ll be able to remember it and tell me all about it when you wake from your trance ... listening very carefully to my voice with your unconscious mind ... while your conscious mind really enjoys whatever you’re experiencing right now this second.”

I watched as a flutter of something raced across her face and brow, then disappeared instantly, as if her conscious and unconscious mind had decided something between themselves.

Her small but full breasts lay flattened against her chest, so deeply was she relaxed in her trance. And beneath her skirt that came to her mid thigh I could imagine the muscles of her upper thighs as soft as butter in their completely relaxed and limp state.

“Chrissie. You are now so deeply focussed that ... everything I tell you is going to happen to you ... will happen to you ... exactly as I tell you ..;. just as you wanted ... just as you needed ... so you can get the help you wanted ... and everything I tell you to experience ... you will experience ... exactly as I tell you ... for your own good ... exactly as you wanted to ... when you asked me for my help.”

I left her with those words for several minutes while her two minds sorted out their priorities. I looked for any signs of inner conflict in her facial muscles or brow. There were none. She looked for the entire world, as if she were dead asleep.

“Chrissie, from this moment onward, now that your unconscious mind is listening to my voice so intently, while your conscious mind enjoys whatever you are experiencing right this very second ... so you can remember and tell me later ... every instruction that I give you ... you will easily carry out ... in belief without question ... and in good faith without doubt ... doing them naturally ... easily ... without any hesitation ... as if they were the most natural thing in the world to do ... without giving them a second thought ... because they will feel so right for you to do ... without question ... and without doubt ... because you really want to now ... now that you’re hypnotised ... just as you wanted my help from the very beginning ... now that you have it ... so that you can benefit from the outcome of your hypnosis ... in the manner you desire most ... and be very pleased with the outcome ... which is what you wanted from the beginning. Isn’t that true?”

Slowly her lips parted, but no sound came out.

A few seconds later a slight nod came from her head-almost imperceptible, but it came, nevertheless, which meant she had not fully known what she had agreed to, but had now agreed consciously to everything I had said before my last statement to her.

“That’s fine, Chrissie. You’re doing perfectly. In a few moments I will wake you up fully by counting up to three and snapping my fingers. It will not disturb you natural peace in any way when I snap my fingers after counting up to three and causing you to wake up fully ... feeling wonderfully refreshed throughout your mind and body.”

I let Chrissie absorb that deeply and do any conscious thinking she intended or was capable of doing about it before moving on. When her face relaxed completely, again, I began.

“Then, after I have awaked you ... I’ll ask you to lie back comfortably in the chair ... and look straight into my eyes. And while you are looking ... straight into my eyes, I’ll say, ‘Sleep, now,’ just like that. And the moment you ... hear my voice only ... say the words of your trance key, ‘Sleep, now,’ just like that, you will ... allow your eyes to close instantly ... and allow yourself to ... immediately fall back down into the same deep ... very deep hypnotic trance ... you feel right now ... whether you are awake or in trance ... anytime day or night ... in person or by telephone ... whenever you hear my voice only ... say the words of your trance key, ‘Sleep, now,’ it will act like a very strong sleeping drug ... and you’ll become very tense if I don’t say those words ... that will instantly affect you when you do hear them ... as if you’ve taken several sleeping tablets at once ... that you will allow to affect your mind and body immediately ... so that you can ... follow every instruction I give you ... without question and ... without doubt, and you can ... benefit from hypnosis in the manner you desire most, which is what you want. Isn’t that true?”

Chrissie’s head nodded slightly almost immediately. I smiled. All conflict, if there had ever been any was now gone entirely I believed at that point. Time to move on.

“One ... two ... three!”

I snapped my fingers close her left ear. Her eyes flew open, blinked a few time, then she stretched and smiled as she did so.

“Do you feel as good on the inside as you look on the outside?” I asked her with a grin when she had finished stretched and looked at me.

“Mmmmmm, yessss.” she stretched again, gripping her hands together as she did so. “It was really relaxing, but I remember everything you said.”

“That’s fine, Chrissie. You’re doing perfectly.” I told her. “You’re doing very well. I didn’t tell you not to remember. Did I? So your hypnosis has gone great, which is what you wanted. Isn’t that true?”

“Yes.” she answered, her gaze never leaving mine for an instant, as if she were waiting for me to say something else.

I drew it out to see what happened.

She looked away and then around the room, then quickly returned her gaze to mine, a look of expectancy all over her face, as if she would soon become annoyed with me if I didn’t say something she, or a part of her inner mind was told it would hear upon her awakening.

“How do you feel, really?” I asked her.

“Great.” she replied immediately then settled her gaze back onto mine and appeared for all the world to be waiting for me to say something she was expecting.

Then she began to shift in the chair as if she was uncomfortable, but her eyes never left mine. I could tell though that her tension was mounting as her unconscious mind, and probably her conscious mind, too, waited for me to do what I said I would do after she had awakened. She wanted me to say it. And I wanted her to want me to say it.

Then I wondered if her want was a conscious or unconscious want, not that it mattered.

“How did you feel when you were hypnotised?” I asked her then.

Chrissie seemed annoyed that I hadn’t said what she expected and answered in a short tone of voice, but her eyes never left mine in case she missed that which she was waiting for.

“I felt very heavy in my arms and legs.” she said a little curtly. “They felt tingly, too, at times.”

“Is anything wrong, Chrissie?” I asked, drawing it out a little longer for effect.

“I...I don’t know.” she answered. “I feel a little ... ah ... tense for some reason.”

I drew a deep breath and caught her while her gaze was fully locked into mine.

“Ssslleeeeep, nnnooowwwwwww, Chrissie.” I said slowly, staring hard into her eyes, intimidating her deliberately.

Chrissie’s eyes blinked a few times while she stared at me with a look of surprise on her face. Then her eyelids slammed shut like two uncontrolled garage doors. And they stayed shut.

She sighed loudly and sank deeply back down into the chair, her face relaxing away all the tension she had mounted while waiting for me to say her trance key.

“That’s what you wanted, Chrissie. Isn’t that true?”

Her head nodded. “Mmmmm,” she murmured with a slight smile.

As she settled more deeply into the chair Chrissie seemed content now that she had heard what she had wanted to hear, had expected to hear. So far, so good, I decided, not really having any doubts about the outcome of her first hypnosis session.

“That’s fine, Chrissie. You’re doing perfectly. And whenever you are in my presence you will always feel that tension mounting ... upsetting your peace and calm ... wanting me to tell you to sleep, now ... needing me to tell you to sleep, now ... so you can come back to where you are now and enjoy that wonderful not-care feeling and feel so good about yourself without feeling guilty ... like you are right this second ... and that really feels great. Isn’t that true?”

“Yes.” she answered, surprising me with a vocal reply.

“That’s fine, Chrissie. And I will always give you what you want ... what you need ... what you urgently just have to have ... which is why you wanted my help in the first place. Isn’t that true?”

“Yes.” came her immediate slow answer.

“And do you always want me to give you what you want, Chrissie, exactly what you need when you come to see me each time you want and need me to give you treatment, so you can feel good about yourself, without feeling guilty?”

“Yes,” she answered clearly.

“That’s fine, Chrissie. From this moment onwards and whenever you are awake, each time you find yourself in my presence, after our preliminary chat, as soon as I feel you are tense enough and ready for your treatment, I’ll say the words of your trance key, ‘sleep, now,’ and your tension will instantly disappear as you allow yourself to accept exactly what you need and exactly what you want and immediately become deeply hypnotised so I can begin your treatment when you hear me say your trance key, ‘sleep, now,’ so you can feel as good about yourself as you do right this moment. Is that what you really want, Chrissie?”

“Yes.” Chrissie answered clearly, remaining very relaxed in the face and body as she lay on the recliner chair.

“That’s fine, Chrissie. You are now so very deeply focussed and ... so very deeply hypnotised, that, after you awaken ... you will have no desire whatsoever to remember what has occurred during your trance, because ... your subconscious mind will remember everything. So, there’s no need to try to remember anything ... you didn’t need to pay attention to in the first place, because ... your subconscious mind will remember everything that ... you can so easily ... forget each time you awaken from your trance. Is that clearly understood and ... what you want so ... you can feel good about yourself, without feeling guilty and ... enjoy your hypnosis ... more and more ... each time I give you treatment?”

“Yes.” came her immediate sleepy reply.

“That’s fine, Chrissie. In a moment, when I count to three and snap my fingers, you will awaken completely fresh and alert, but remembering nothing from your trance, except how absolutely wonderful you feel. And you’ll feel that way for a few seconds before that tension sets in again when you need to come back here and really need and want me to say your trance key so that you can come back here and feel so good about yourself without feeling guilty and really enjoy an even deeper hypnotic trance. Is that what you really want, Chrissie?”

“Yes.” She replied.

“One ... two ... three!”

I snapped my fingers loudly next to her left ear and smiled at her as she blinked instantly, slowly then opened her eyes fully and looked around herself, then down at her watch. After glancing at it for a few seconds she then shifted her gaze to me.

“Hi.” I smiled.

“Hi.” she returned, stretching like a lazy cat and smiling widely.

“How do you feel?”

“Like I’ve just woken up from a deep sleep.” she answered.

“Must feel great to feel so good about yourself, without feeling guilty about it.”

Chrissie seemed to think about that for a brief second before answering.

“Yes. It does, actually,” she said, still seeming to think about something. Then, “I never feel like this. I always am feeling guilty whenever I find a reason to feel good about myself.”

“And you feel good now, without feeling guilty about it?”

“Yes, I do.” she said. “I do.”

I smiled at her, waiting for her tension to mount. It didn’t take too long. She began to shift in her chair when I said nothing and just sat there gazing at her.

“What’s wrong,” I asked.

“I ... I don’t know,” she replied.

“Do you remember everything that happened in your trance this time?”

“Yes. I do. You said ... ahh ... you said ... I do remember. It’s just not coming to me at the moment. It will when I wake up a bit.”

“I don’t think you can remember anything except how good you feel. Isn’t that really the truth?”

Her eyes blazed a little as her inner tension mounted. Then she sighed loudly.

“I ... I don’t seem to be able to, at the moment.” Chrissie answered admittedly, shifting again in her chair as if it were suddenly an uncomfortable place to sit.

Everything seemed to be going along nicely, I figured. The amnesia trigger seemed to be working so far, along with the tension trigger for her to want and need me to say her trance key.

“Sleep time, Chrissie,” I said firmly.

“What?” she replied surprised, but blinking, already.

I said nothing, just continued to look at her as she blinked, noting each one becoming heavier until her eyes just gave up and closed down. When they did she breathed deeply and sighed, settling deeply into the chair once again.

“That’s what you wanted, Chrissie. Isn’t that true?”

“Mmmmm, yessss.” came her cozy, sleepy answer.

“Go deeper down, now, Chrissie ... always hearing and able to respond to my voice ... deeper than you’ve ever been before ... deeper into the moment of your experience, right now ... letting nothing disturb you ... no thought ... no feeling .. no sensation ... go deeper....much deeper...much deeper....much deeper.”

I gave her a good three minutes of complete silence, knowing she should be totally absorbed in her thoughts, if any, that might be flitting around her remaining conscious awareness.

She looked like a deflated balloon with all the air completely gone from her body. Her breathing was almost imperceptible.

“That’s fine, Chrissie. You are now so deeply focussed and hypnotised ... that everything that I’ve placed and will place into your mind will cause so deep and lasting an impression there ... that nothing will take it away ... these things that will now begin to exercise a greater and greater influence over the way you think ... the way you act ... the way you behave ... just as strongly ... just as powerfully ... just as effectively ... whether you are at home ... at work ... as when you are here with me ... so you can always feel good about yourself without feeling guilty...which is what you want. Isn’t that true?”

“Yee..eess.” came her sleepy, mumbled reply.

“That’s fine, Chrissie. You’re doing perfectly. And always will you feel such pleasure at being hypnotised this way ... and the deeper you allow yourself to go ... the more pleasure you will feel from it ... and the more you will feel absolutely great about yourself ... the deeper you go ... the more pleasure you will feel ... deeper ... more pleasure ... deeper ... more and more pleasure. Do you want that to feel pleasure and good about yourself without feeling guilty, Chrissie?”

“Yeeess.” she answered dreamily.

“That’s fine, Chrissie. You’re doing perfectly. And to help you to ... help yourself always feel pleasure and ... feel really good about yourself ... without feeling guilty ... I am now going to place some very nice images ... into your subconscious mind that will always come to your conscious mind ... whenever you are in my presence, whether you are awake or in trance ... these images will capture your thoughts ... and dominate them until you can ... think of nothing else, but them ... and you will go peacefully to sleep ... every night thinking about them and ... dreaming about them ... and feeling them in your mind and body ... and whenever I ask you to ... you will act them out ... with me ...so you can feel pleasurably good about yourself ... without feeling guilty ... and sleep like a baby ... every night ... which is what you want, and why you came to see me, to sleep restfully and peacefully ... like a pleasure baby, Chrissie. Isn’t that true?”

“Yes.” Chrissie answered quite clearly.

I smiled. Everything was going just perfectly. I felt sorry for her boyfriend, but only for the briefest of seconds.

Time to begin. My heart began to race a little.

I felt myself harden at the thought of Chrissie’s next program about top be laid down in full. She would never be the same girl again. But a new and improved and happier model she would be from this moment onwards. And so would I.

“Now, Chrissie, your unconscious mind will remember all I am about to tell it so you will never have a sleep problem again for as long as you live ... while you may now go off peacefully ... to a special place that feels so right for you ... or ... you can listen if you like ... knowing you will forget everything you hear that your subconscious mind will always remember and cause you to act upon as instructed. You can choose. Is that okay with you?”

“Yes.” came her clear answer.

I smiled for quite a few seconds before readying myself for the finale-the final program or reprogramming of Chrissie that would enhance her life and mine from that moment onwards.

“Come with me, now, Chrissie, and go deeper ... into your deepest imagination ... as you imagine yourself ... and feel your self ... lying on your back .... drawing up both knees until they nuzzle the curves of your breasts ... placing your feet under my armpits ... and feeling yourself open to me like a flower in springtime ... feel me collecting your nectar ... sampling the pleasure of every drop ... collecting it all ... causing you such gentle, but deep sensual pleasure in penetration ... collecting all your pollen ... like a bee to a hive you attract me into you ... as deeply as your body will accept my own...collecting all of your sensual pleasure ... and giving so much depth back to you in return..... go deeper and feel, Chrissie ... as you imagine.”

I usually gave about one full minute of silence between each programmed imagining for them to really get their sensual teeth into the image before moving on. There was never any rush, and we had a long way to go.

Chrissie’s face had tensed slightly as her sensual nature began to take hold of her feeling mind, but that was to be expected. I knew she was fully wherever she was right then, enjoying every moment of her sensual simmering.

“Cup your own buttocks, now, Chrissie ... lift them upwards with your palms ... spread wide your thighs and ... dig in your heels beside your hips ... feel me caress your breasts .... the dark nipples as they grow to full erection ... the soft underbelly of each as it starts to ache and simmer from my soft arousing touch ... while you hold yourself for me ... this way and ... feel such pleasure in doing so ... go deeper now, Chrissie ... as you imagine.”

Chrissie’s hands had moved beneath her buttocks now and lay tense there, but not lifting. I hadn’t expected them to. But it did prove to me she was in the deepest state of hypnosis-as very altered state where she believed without question or doubt, literally that each program was happening to her as it was being told to her.

“Feel me grasp your ankles, now, Chrissie ... raising your beautiful thighs upwards ... spreading your thigh joints widely .... full of desire ... saying sweet words .... and approaching your centre with my body as stiff as a pole .... driving straight forward and piercing your crease in the deepest centre ... and join fully with you this way .... as you imagine .... Go deeper now ... and imagine.” Chrissie had gasped and drew breath with her imaginings. I smiled, knowing I was winning for us both, and giving her another two minutes to fully get into her imaginings before moving on.

“Feel me raise your feet ... backwards, now, Chrissie ... raising them until they press against your breasts themselves ... with your legs now forming a round circle of yourself .... your centre is stretched wide and ... open against your own skin ... with my hands upon your neck...feel me enter you ... so deeply this way ... so wide open you are ... and so deeply accepting of my body’s length and girth inside your own maximum capacity to ... accept my body ... fully and ... completely ... as you feel me there ... this way, Chrissie ... and go deeper now ... as you imagine.”

Her hips had begun to thrust gently upwards as I had spoken and continued to do so as I watched in silence, allowing her the time to be there fully, in every way, for two more minutes. Her hands remained beneath her buttocks.

Her forearms tensed. Her lips were moist with her mouth slightly parted. There was an expression of sheer rapture on her serious face now.

I smiled again, knowing she was enjoying herself, wherever she was right then. I was as hard as a rock, as I always am during teaching of this most intimate kind.

After adjusting myself for comfort I proceeded again, noticing Chrissie’s face flushing from the base of her neck to the top of her forehead as she simmered in her own sensuous imaginings.

Every now and then a slight moan escaped her lips and she would sigh. All for the greater cause, I smiled as I focussed-all for the greater cause.

“Feel me lying your feet down and spread wide, Chrissie ... see me above you ... entering you deeply once again ... impaling you surely and deeply ... now close your legs ... as tightly as you can ... trap me there ... deeply inside ... feel me against your cervix...as deeply as that ... now feel my legs ... outside of yours ... and my weight ... coming down ... on top of you ... pinning you down .... my hips ... settling surely on your crease .... feel me move now ... polishing your jewel ... draw tightly upward .... now relax ... yes .... sliding softly ... polishing your jewel .... help yourself, now, Chrissie ... polish your jewel ....polish your jewel ... my weight on you ... fully ... polishing your jewel .... pressing you there .... pressing you there ... polishing your jewel ... encircling and trapping your thighs and legs inside mine ... pressing you down ... polishing your jewel ... go deeper, now, Chrissie ... and imagine.”

“Oohhh.” Chrissie whimpered as her hips pressed up and down slowly, rhythmically.

Her lips drew back slightly against her gleaming white teeth. I smiled and left her to her thoughts and feelings and pleasurable sensations while I adjusted myself for comfort once again. Her whimpering continued softly as her slow, sensual burn increased gradually in intensity within herself.

Once again I left her to her own sensations and sensual images for two minutes and glanced at the second hand of my watch for timing. Not that I needed it.

I had been doing this quite often over the past twelve months and knew fairly accurately what two minutes felt like in the depths of my own aching lions. Chrissie’s first session was now coming to an end. I prepared to wake her.

“Chrissie. In a moment I am going to count to three and snap my fingers. When I do so you will awaken immediately feeling fresh and alert in every way ... and will remember quite clearly that you don’t have any desire to remember your trance ... knowing that your subconscious mind will remember everything ... that you didn’t have to pay attention to in the first place ... so you can always enjoy each and every moment of now ... and feel really good about yourself ... without feeling guilty ... and sleep like a baby each night ... impatient to get to sleep so easily when you lie down at night ... so you can then remember everything once again ... and enjoy everything ... just like you have been ... and will always do exactly as I tell you ... for your own good ... if you want me to continue giving you treatment ... which is what you want. Isn’t that true?”

“Oohhh, yeesss.” she whimpered, sounding as if she wanted to do anything in the world right then, except be woken up and out of her imaginings.

“One ... two ... three!”

I snapped my fingers once again in her left ear. Her eyes snapped open and stared straight at me, giving me a little fright. Then she smiled and stretched.

“How do you feel?”

“Great!” she exclaimed, extending her stretch. “Alive! Really alive!”

I laughed softly at her enthusiasm for the way she said it, and so did she.

“What can you remember?”

Her eyes looked sideways and up to the right, then sideways and up to the left.

“Nothing, at the moment.” she answered. “But it’ll probably come to me afterwards.”

I grinned politely, if that was possible to do at all.

“So, what do you think of hypnosis so far?”

“It’s not what I thought.” she said. “Better, I think. Very relaxing. I feel like I’ve already had a good night’s sleep.”

“You won’t have any more problems with your sleeping.”

“Really? That’s great!” she exclaimed.

“Do you feel good about yourself at the moment?”

“Yes. Wonderful!” she replied.

“Not feeling guilty at all?”

“No. Why should I? I deserve to feel good without feeling guilty, I think” she stated adamantly.

“That’s fine, Chrissie. You’re doing perfectly.”

“Thank you.” she said laughing and gazing directly at me. “I’ll tell all my friends about you.”

I hardened my gaze into her eyes just a little, while still retaining a slight smile.

“Yes. You will, Chrissie. But for now, I think you’d feel really good about yourself, without feeling guilty about it ... if you were to get out of that chair, kneel down between my legs and unzip my trousers. Then you’ll want to take my body into your hands ... and mouth, until you’ve swallowed every drop of pleasure you deserve to have, to feel so good about yourself. Don’t you?”

My heart stopped momentarily, as it always did.

Chrissie just stared at me, her eyes not knowing whether to blaze or deepen. Her face a mixture of shock and surprise that she had heard what she had. I waited the slow, agonising seconds for all of her trigger images to kick into her conscious mind from beneath.

My heart pounded in my chest, knowing if anything went wrong I could be in big trouble.

Then her eyes slowly softened as the images began to flood her mind. They glazed slightly, taking on a far away look as she slowly rose from the recliner, her gaze not leaving mine for a second.

She knelt between my open legs and smiled at me all the way down. When she had settled between my legs her hands reached for me and my face was lost to her conscious vision as she dropped her gaze to focus elsewhere.

I smiled and let out the breath I had been holding, feeling my heart thump hard against my ribs as it kicked into life once more. I sighed, leaned back against my own chair to accept my fate and my just reward.

Then I smiled again as I felt her following her instructions.

And I was still smiling as I closed my eyes and felt Chrissie fully between my open knees, as she continued to follow all of the instructions I had given her ... to the letter.

As my loins exploded in sensual heaven and relief I felt myself draining rapidly, being rapidly drained.

I could see my first action after Chrissie left my office-her name being entered into my special patient handbook, saying;

‘Chrissie Baker—No. 25.’—All aspects, very, very satisfactory.

Then I moaned deeply as I felt my length being stripped again and again and again by a firm, warm set of lips, milking me, finally, totally, and very, very completely, for the moment ... but only for the moment..

The End.