The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Job Interview

Disclaimer: Not this story contains adult situations and should not be viewed by anyone under 18.

Author’s Note: This story is in a new “play” format. In the past I’ve done a more narrative format but I’ve done some fan fics for another site and prefered this style. Enjoy.

The mangagment.

Summer Lang brushed her hair from her beatiful hazel eyes set in her beautiful Asian face, as she crossed off another job on the want adds.

Summer
(Thinking):

Dynamite truck driver, ha. What was I on when I went in for that interview.

She scanned the paper clipping of jobs availiable in the city.

Summer
(thinking):

Pet shop cashier sounds nice but I’m allergic to cats, and dogs. Hey whats this..

Ad:

Seeking some excitment in your life then come join the Magician Zatana as her assistant and be wowed by learning the tricks of the trade.

Summer ran off towards the address. When she arrived at the small club where Zatana had her show she was suprised she was the only interviewee there so she was quickly rushed in.

Zatana was in her early twenties, had dark blond hair, small breasts, and was clearly Hispanic. She was wearing a sweat shirt and cut off jeans.

Summer:

Not what I was expecting a magician to wear.

Zatana:

What were you expecting Miss Lang.

Summer:

Oh I don’t know some sparkly silvery outfit.

Zatana:

Only in my shows. Now you came here for the magicians assistant job. Why should I hire you?

Summer:

I’ve always loved magic. I’m a hard worker and a quick learner, and I’m good at following orders.

Zatana
(thinking):

If you weren’t good at following orders before you will be in a bit.

Zantana reached into her sweatshirt pocket.

Zatana:

Oh my. You’ve got something on your face. I looks like some sort of food or a blemish.

Summer:

Oh no.. Do you have a mirror or something.

Zantana pulled out what looked like a compact.

Zatana:

I sure do.

She opened it and instead of where the small mirror would’ve been a small black and white spiral was swirling around and around.

Summer:

What the.........

Her eyes locked on the spiral.

Zatana:

Yes Summer just relax and look into the spiral. Feel it piercing your mind. Letting you feel so relaxed. No cares. No worries. Just the spiral. You see nothing but the swirling black and white. Just relax further for me. So relaxed. So happy. Feeling so tired now. It’s such a strain to stay awake. You can feel yourself drifting off to slumber. So ready to go to sleep as soon as I tell you too. 1... So sleepy and relaxed. 2... Feel your free will leaving you and the hypnosis over take you. 3..... sleep....sleeep sleep.

Summer’s eyes closed as she fell under Zatana’s hypnotic spell.

Zatana:

Summer can you hear me?

Summer
(in monotone)

Yes.

Zatana:

Good. Now you are deeply hypnotized and must do whatever I tell you. Now answer me this. How important is this job to you?

Summer:

Very important my mistress I am in desperate need of money.

Zantana:

Wrong. It’s not just very important. It’s the most important thing in your life next to obeying me. Understand.

Summer:

Yes my mistress.

Zatana:

Good. Now there is one thing you must do before you can get this job. You must hypnotize a male who you are very close to and bring him to me so that I may do with him what I wish.

Summer:

Of course. Anything for you Mistress Zatana.

Zatana:

Excellent. Now when I snap my fingers you will wake up. You will still be hypnotized but you will act as if you were not in a trance. Also you will now be the world’s greatest female hypnotist do you understand?

Summer:

Yes Mistress.

Zatana snapped her fingers and Summer woke up and set off on her mission. On her way to the bus stop she entered a pawn shop. And asked to see an pocket watch in the display case.

Pawn Shop Owner:

She’s a beauty isn’t she. Just got it in. Dates back to the sixties. If you’re interested in buying it’s $220.

Summer:

No I think it’ll be free.

She started swinging the watch in front of his eyes.

PSO:

What?

Summer:

You are in a very generous mood today. You desire only to give me this watch. Because if you do you will feel so very relaxed and wonderful.

PSO
(In monontone):

Yes why don’t you go ahead and take it. It’s no water off my back my Mistress. Would you like a bag?

Summer:

No I think I’ll just keep it where it was meant to go.

She put the watch in her pocket and snapped her fingers. The Pawn shop owner fell into a deep sleep.

Summer boarded the bus and went back to her apartment. Her boyfriend Steve was at the table drinking coffee.

Steve:

Hey how’d the job search go?

Summer:

Wonderful. Hey I’ve got something to show you.

Steve:

What is it?

Summer:

This....

She took out the watch and started swinging it back and forth in front of his eyes.

Summer:

Watch the watch Steve. You are getting sleepy. All the coffee and world won’t save you from this sleep so why don’t you just relax and focus all your attention on me, my voice and my beautiful watch. Relaxing with each breath. Your breathing syncronized with the watch. In and out. Back and forth. In and out. Just relaxing for me. So relaxed. Feeling so sleepy. Feel your eyes growing tired and heavy. So very heavy it’s like they’re made out of lead. So hard to keep them open. So very sleepy. Wanting nothing more then to sleep for me. Now on the count of three you will sleep. 1....2...3 sleep.

Steve feel under Summer’s hypnotic power.

Summer:

Now Steve you are under my complete control. Now come with me we have somewhere to go.

Steve
(monotone);

Yes my mistress.

The two of them took Steve’s car back to Zatana’s place. Zantana was very happy to see such quick results.

Zatana:

You did very well Summer.

Summer:

Yes I did Mistress. But since I’m the worlds best hypnotist I feel it is now time for you to enter my spell.

Summer got out her pocket watch.

Zatana:

SLEEP!

Summer fell to the ground fast asleep.

Zatana:

Whoa I wasn’t expecting that little insurrection. Now Summer I want you to get rid of you hypnotic knowledge I bestowed upon you and then wake up Steve.

Summer:

Yes mistress. I’m sorry for my insubordination. Steve awaken from the hypnosis.

Steve shook his head as if shaking off a deep sleep.

Steve:

What the. Whats going on where am I ?!

Zatana:

I’m sorry but I just wanted to enjoy the thrill of hypnotizing you myself.

Steve:

What hypnotize?

Zantana pulled out a jade pendant.

Zatana:

Yes hypnotize. Just watch my pendant and you’ll see what I mean as you relax. Your mind already weakened by your earlier trance. You can already feel your free will slipping away again. Just relax. Just let your self go. Let yourself be hypnotized. Sleep for me.

Steve fell under Zatana’s spell.

Zatana:

Now Steve you must obey me.

Steve:

I obey Zatana.

Zatana:

Yes very good. Now your a very good looking young man Steve. I can see what Summer saw in you. Show me what you look under all those cloths. You must be very hot under all those cloths.

Steve quickly obeyed and stripped off his cloths.

Zatana:

Oooo very nice.

Zatana stripped as well.

Zatana:

My naked body arouses you and the hypnosis makes you more aroused then ever before.

Steve’s penis grew hard and erect.

Zatana:

Now Steve you love you master don’t you?

Steve:

Yes master.

Steve and Zatana engaged in hot hypno-sex on the floor of Zatana’s office. Summer lay on the floor along with them oblivious to what was going on.

Zatana:

Oh yesss yesss Steve give it to your master.

After they were done. They both got dressed.

Zatana:

Now Steve I want you go home and fall asleep on your couch. You will awaken in the morning and this will all have been a wet dream. Heee hee.

Steve:

Yes master.

Steve got up and left.

Zatana now turned her attention to the still entranced Summer.

Zatana:

You did very well Summer. You get the job.

Summer:

Thank you mistress. When do I start?

Zatana:

Right now. You’ll be helping out in a trick where I make your memory of this whole incident dissapear.

Zatana snapped her fingers.

The End.