The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Duel

mf, md, fd, mc

“Peter and Alexandra discover that they’re both after the same girl. But when they each possess mind control powers only one person will be able to come out on top in this love triangle.”

Tires screeched in protest as the expensive sports car slid into the parking spot, scraping against another car in the process. Peter hopped out of the convertible, fixing his sunglasses as he checked out the long dent in the car’s red paint. He supposed he should have felt bad about damaging such a beautiful car, at least that’s what a man’s normal reaction should be. Instead he shrugged it off. Not like it was his car after all.

“Next job parking,” a sweet voice giggled behind him. Peter turned to see Jill fumbling out of the convertible, watching her struggle to climb over the side instantly putting a smile on his face. She’d tried to jump out and look cool like him, only with the tight cocktail dress on she was clearly having a little trouble. Jill tried to get her legs wide enough to climb but Peter had only just bought her the dress and she didn’t want to tear it up already. After another few moments of fumbling she finally got tired of Peter laughing at her, so in a decisive move she lifted the dress up over her hips and revealed her lack of panties. Flashing her toned ass at the whole street she jumped out of the car and quickly tried to pull the dress back down and get back into her heels.

“That’s why I like you, Jill,” Peter said clapping. “You’re an excellent problem solver.”

“Don’t act like you didn’t enjoy the view,” she snapped back, hiding her butt behind the car as she was having a little trouble with pulling the tight dress back past her hips. Peter was just hoping someone might come waltzing down the street and get an eyeful of the model and her exposed rear when he suddenly felt someone roughly grab his shoulder.

He spun around to see a fuming brunette woman in glasses, intricate tattoos peeking out from her black T-shirt. “What the fuck was that?”

“My girlfriend had a little trouble getting out of the car,” Peter said with a shrug.

“I meant hitting my car, asshole.” She pointed an accusing finger at the long scratch running down the side of her Honda.

“Oh, sorry about that. I promise to be more careful next time.” He flashed a winning smile and adjusted his sunglasses, walking away as if that settled the matter.

“You’re going to pay for the damage or I’ll call the cops,” the young woman shouted, running to stand in front of him. He was clearly a foot taller than her but the tattooed woman appeared more than ready for a fight. Peter sighed and took off the sunglasses, before fixing her with a hard stare. The woman shivered, her will sucked into the deep, all consuming blue of his eyes, like plunging into a crystal clear ocean. Peter gave his power a moment more to work before he put the black sunglasses back on.

“You’re going to forget about this whole matter, understand?”

“I understand,” the young woman muttered, staring ahead blankly. Peter was about to head over to Jill put stopped, appraising the woman again. Normally he didn’t go for the thin, nerdish girls but she seemed very spirited. And the tattoos did give her an interesting flavor from the flawless models he normally took to bed.

“Tell me your name.”

“Gina Harris,” she said promptly, not knowing why. He could have asked for her bank account number with her password thrown in and Gina would have instantly told him. Peter held out his phone, the girl taking it without a word.

“Program your name and number into my phone. You’ll instantly respond to any text or call you receive from me.”

Gina nodded, handing the phone back to the handsome man. Peter smiled and brought up the phone, selecting the camera. “Good girl. Now show me your tits and smile for me, becoming hornier then you’ve ever been in your life.”

Even as her hands were lifting up the T-shirt Gina felt her body burning up, her pale face flushing red as her arousal spiked beyond anything she ever experienced before. She was flashing this stranger but found herself smiling wide, desire clear in her eyes. Her pussy was dripping so much she would have done anything the man commanded just for the chance to satisfy this impossible urge. Peter took a moment to admire the tattoos that ran across her sides, and the sight of her perky tits, before capturing the picture. He’d made it his policy to assign a picture to each new contact in his phone. He would take an interest in at least three women a day and quickly found that it was easy to mix up his new acquisitions.

“There we go. You can put your shirt down now, Gina. Run on home.”

Gina shook, whimpering as she found her body marching away. “Puh-please,” she moaned. “I’m so… nggh, so horny, please, I need…”

Peter sighed, taking pity on her. “Fine. When you get home alone masturbate for the next hour, fantasizing about pleasing me as a good submissive slave. At the end of the hour you’ll have the best orgasm of your life.”

The young girl nodded, smiling gratefully as she sprinted for the apartment building across the street. Peter knew she’d have answered his call obediently no matter what, but when he gave them deep rooted fantasies of serving him the women tended to pick up before the second ring ended. He adjusted his jacket and walked around the sports car, finding that Jill had managed to finally fix her dress and get her heels on. The happy blonde fixed him with a teasing grin.

“Have fun talking to your new friend?”

“I did, Gina was a little angry at first about the dent in her car but I think we worked past that.”

Jill stuck her tongue out at him. “I don’t know how you manage to get so many girls to flash their titties at you.”

“Just a gift I was born with,” Peter replied, fixing his dark sunglasses.

She snuggled against his arm, heels clicking on the pavement as they walked towards her apartment.

“Well at least I’m the lucky girl who gets you all to herself.”

Peter nodded, resting his head against hers. He had to admit there was something special about Jill. He’d hooked up with beautiful women before but Jill had a natural naivety and innocence to her that he found incredibly fun. Not to mention she was naturally submissive. He didn’t even have to use his powers on her to keep her in line these days. Jill instantly followed any command she was told, almost like her mind had already been prepared for mind control before he even got there. Some people were just destined to be born with power, like Peter’s brainwashing eyes, and Jill was the opposite end of the spectrum. The perfect programmable slave.

When they’d reach the front door of her flat Peter gave her a kiss. “Now hurry up and change. Our reservations in an hour.”

Jill giggled. “Like you need a reservation. People just seem to give you whatever you want.”

“True. But it’s important to have some kind of structure to your life, so I try to keep my appointments.”

She tried to follow his logic but gave up on it. Sometimes Peter just liked sounding poetic so she let him enjoy himself. She stood up on her toes and kissed him again before running into the building. In the tight red dress the perfect swell of her ass swung back and forth hypnotically for him and Peter was busy appreciating the view when he became aware of someone standing behind him.

The woman was tall, almost as tall as him, with broad shoulders and wide hips. He’d have considered her a little on the heavy side but it was clear that her soft curves were placed over impressive muscle, like she was some kind of Amazon warrior with deep black hair swept behind her. She wore a plain black dress with a plunging neckline that revealed an incredible rack. Clearly she’d needed her toned muscles just to carry those massive tits around her entire life. After examining her body Peter glanced up at her face, noting the scowl she wore there. He supposed most people didn’t enjoy being so obviously sized up.

“Are you a friend of Jill’s?” she asked in a lilting voice, almost with the ghost of an accent he couldn’t place.

“You could say we’re involved,” Peter answered carefully. Jill hadn’t mentioned any protective friends, although with her size the woman might have been a bodyguard.

“Her new boyfriend?” the woman smiled as she said it, as if it were some kind of a joke.

“I’m Peter,” he said instead, offering his hand. He kept his left hand at his side, ready to take away the sunglasses if he needed.

“Alex,” the warrior woman responded pleasantly, taking his hand. He almost expected her to try and crush his hand in her grip but it was surprisingly delicate.

“I take it from your protective attitude that you’re a friend of Jill’s.”

“You could say we’re involved,” she answered with a sly smile. Peter couldn’t help but chuckle. Clearly this woman thought that she was the mysterious one here, that somehow this conversation would go exactly as she planned. Good, he thought. Made it so much more satisfying when he exposed his blue eyes and turned the tables.

His hand reached up to take hold of the glasses when Alex looked off into the distance, almost like she was already bored of him. One of her hands reached up to toy with the top of her dress, fingers trailing along her cleavage. Peter stopped his hand, taking a moment to enjoy the view. His tastes usually weren’t for strong women, he preferred a submissive girl he could sweep off the floor and throw up against a wall as he fucked her mind out. But staring at her enormous chest Peter clearly saw himself riding on top of her, holding her down as he thrust into her over and over again, delighting in her cries of pleasure.

“Perhaps we should talk somewhere a little more quiet,” Alex suddenly said, Peter snapping back to attention and turning away, hoping it wasn’t obvious he was checking out her tits. Not that it would matter after he’d hypnotized her, but for some reason Peter found himself wanting to be polite. She was a friend of Jill’s after all. And there was something about her that seemed to draw his attention. Suddenly the idea of hypnotizing her on the street seemed too exposed. Yes, someplace more quiet where he could work would be best.

“Sounds like a good idea,” Peter agreed. Alex had already begun walking away towards the side of the building, and Peter grinned wolfishly as he followed after. This was almost too easy.

“Now I’m not sure what Jill might have told you about me, but I’m a pretty agreeable person.”

Alex said nothing as she scanned the alley to make certain they were alone. Her hands seemed to be toying with something but Peter couldn’t make out what. Not that he was that curious; Peter was more interested in the view of the black dress clinging to her round ass, jiggling delightfully with every step. He was really starting to come around to the idea of fucking her now.

By now they were unlikely to be interrupted by anyone so Peter came to a stop. “I can tell you might not be a big fan of me,” he said, which made Alex give a hollow laugh, still not turning to face him. That didn’t bother him though. In a few seconds she’s happily respond to any perverted ideas he might come up with. “See, I’m a people person, so I’m sure we can figure out some kind of arrangement that will make everyone happy.”

“I agree with you there. I think by the time we’re done here we’ll all be perfectly happy.”

Something about her words sat badly with Peter, making him feel a momentary pulse of fear. The arrogance in her voice, laughing over what she said. It sounded exactly like something he’d say to one of his victims. Now he was studying the imposing woman carefully and wondering just what kind of weapon she might have been getting ready for him. Was this someone who knew what he could do? Some government agency that finally caught wind of his powers and wanted to bring him in for experimentation? Or perhaps a relative or friend of some past victim come for revenge. Peter readied himself when he saw Alex turning around.

But instead of some dangerous weapon she instead spun around with her enormous tits hanging out of her dress and her red lips in a broad grin. Peter had been so prepared for a fight that he was actually caught speechless, staring at her tits in disbelief. Then even as the shock wore off he still kept staring at the perfect set of breasts. He laughed to himself out of relief, wondering why he’d been so worried in the first place. Apparently this woman was already eager to get in on the fun he was having with Jill. Extremely eager, it seemed, as she cupped her voluptuous tits.

“What do you think, Peter?”

“Well you’ve certainly got the confidence to match your tits,” Peter said, slightly in awe. With his power he’d work his way through every female body type he cared to, but Alex’s breasts might well be the biggest he’d seen yet. The soft pink of her nipples looked divine, and he couldn’t wait to taste her sweat covered skin as he took her.

“I’ve found people love my tits, so I don’t see why I should hide them. Everyone should get to see their magnificence, don’t you think?”

Peter nodded absently, mind absorbed with thoughts of fucking this Amazonian woman, watching her massive breasts bouncing with every thrust. He adjusted his stance as his cock was erect and straining against his jeans, but he didn’t dare look away from her chest.

“Mhm, seems like you’re enjoying the view too. You love staring at my tits, don’t you?”

“Yeah,” Peter muttered.

Alex made a tsking noise of disapproval. “You love staring at my tits, Peter.”

“I love staring at your tits,” he repeated. It seemed strange that she wanted him to repeat her, but he assumed it was some kind of a confidence thing for her to get off on. He’d play along for now since the view was too nice to spoil by turning away. Not to mention that it was the truth. He DID love staring at her tits. Peter was amazed he hadn’t been drooling like this the second he saw this beautiful woman and her lovely curves. Why had he hesitated for even a second in desiring her?

“It gives you such deep pleasure to do nothing but stare at my tits,” Alex said slowly.

“It gives me such deep puh-pleasure to do nothing… nothing but stare at your, nggghn tits…”

Peter didn’t know where the ecstatic pleasure that was taking over him had come from, it was like he was on the verge of cumming out of nowhere. He had started shaking, body so worked up it needed any kind of motion to keep from burning up. Alex’s words were still ringing in his head and Peter knew where the pleasure came from. He received such deep pleasure by doing nothing but staring at her tits. Even though the surging pleasure felt like torture Peter made damn certain he was doing nothing but watching her exposed chest, letting the blissful pressure build higher.

“You’d give anything to touch my tits. Wouldn’t you, Peter?”

“I’d give anything to touch your tits,” he said before he even had a chance to think about it. Then as he let his slow moving thoughts catch up Peter firmly nodded his head. “I really would, you’re just- god, I want them so much.”

Alex was smiling, fingers delicately teasing at her nipples.

“Good boy. Why don’t you start by getting on your knees?”

Instantly his knees were buckling, and he’d almost fallen to the ground before he caught himself. What was he getting on the ground for?

She noticed his indecision, squeezing her breasts and smiling as Peter let out an involuntary gasp. “My breasts look so much better from below,” Alex explained easily. “You want to enjoy the show more than anything, don’t you?”

Peter tried to think of some logic against her words but found himself sinking to his knees anyway. She was right to, her breasts appeared so much fuller and larger from this angle. Staring up at her tits as she stood over him, fingers circling her erect nipples.

“There, much better. It’s so easy to just do whatever I say, no need to think at all.”

His eyelids were sliding closed, but remained open enough to enjoy the sight of her tits. Peter wouldn’t dare look away for anything. She was right too, it was easier to not think and just follow along with someone else’s orders. It’s why women gave in to him so easily, choosing the blissful serenity of a blank mind over struggling. It felt strange that he would feel like this though, but it was pleasant. Well, pleasant wasn’t the right word for it. Overbearing ecstatic joy at experiencing her tits was much more accurate.

“Just let yourself go blank. Go on and give in for me,” Alex cooed.

Peter had to laugh. Did this woman think she was hypnotizing him? It wasn’t a simple thing to put someone into trance after all, he thought as his arms went limp, mouth hanging open. With her tits directly above him Peter’s body was melting like a wax statue in the same room as the sun. But it wasn’t hypnosis, Peter knew that. He was just enjoying himself. It felt so good to do nothing and just stare at her tits. It’s not as if she possessed the same hypnotic power as him. Her coal black eyes were pretty but hardly entrancing. Peter was only enjoying the sight of her divine tits, letting them make him blank and submissive for-

“Oh,” Peter said, suddenly blinking. He put his head down and braced his arms on his legs, trying to get himself back under control.

Alex’s ruby lips dropped into a frown, wondering what could have happened. The sleazy guy seemed like his mind was already a puddle. How was he possibly able to catch himself on the edge of trance?

“You almost got me there,” Peter tried to say with a dismissive laugh, as if to play it off. Instead his voice was just as weak and shaky as the rest of him. “I don’t know… how you managed to do that. Must have some kind of power with your… your…”

“My tits?” Alex finished. The man on his knees instantly shivered, and she knew that some part of his mind was still under her spell. She groped her pale breasts, dragging her nails and marking the skin with long red marks. She used the pain and pleasure to let out a sensual moan, setting off more tremors in Peter’s body.

He knew he couldn’t glance up, what might happen if he did, but as she let out another high pitched squeal of ecstasy Peter simply had to look. He was only human after all. There Alex stood over him, pinching her nipples hard and panting, biting her lip to keep from crying out. She seemed lost in the rapture of playing with her tits, all except her dark eyes. Her eyes were watching him with unhidden desire, a warrior eager to crush her enemy beneath her heel. And god help him but Peter just couldn’t stop his eyes from going back to her tits.

This time he was ready, or at least he told himself that. The second his eyes fell on her chest Peter was fighting in his mind, thrashing against the overwhelming weight that was settling on his mind. He’d seen plenty of women fighting and resisting his power, so he should have known enough to be prepared to fight against mind control himself. Then he realized that basing his idea of resistance on women who eventually fell into the same mindless enslavement as all the others probably wasn’t the firmest ground to build his defenses. Still he wouldn’t give up, grunting and struggling to keep his mind afloat as Alex only stood there and played with her breasts.

It was clear he would lose, that much was obvious to Alex. But it was the fact that he could resist at all that infuriated her. Men and women had fallen like devoted pets from even a brief flash of her magnificent tits, yet somehow he was holding out. Not to mention that he’d been sleeping with Jill, one of Alex’s favorite sex slaves. She’d spent weeks melting her mind into a state of hopeless devotion and love. But it seems she did too good of a job if Jill was happily dating this rich, arrogant prick. Probably some trust fund kid with all money and no sense, taking advantage of her sweet, submissive Jill.

And yet if he was just another spineless idiot why was he managing to stay awake? Alex couldn’t stand it, hating that she couldn’t see the struggle in his eyes behind those stupid sunglasses of his. Alex shook her head, instantly dismissing the idea. It was impossible that a pair of sunglasses would make her powers weaker, she must have hypnotized someone with a pair of shades in the past. Still, there was no other explanation she could think of.

“Take off those stupid glasses,” Alex snapped. “Lift your head up so I can see your will slipping away in your eyes, sinking completely under my power.”

Peter’s hands shook, eager to obey the voice behind the lovely tits, but he managed to catch himself. He wasn’t going to give in, no matter how amazing the thought seemed. No matter what he wouldn’t obey her, so he wasn’t about to take off his-

Sweat covering his brow Peter gave a small smile. She wanted to see his eyes? That’s something he’d happily obey. He reached up to remove the sunglasses, moaning and feeling his cock stiffen. Fuck, even if it worked in his favor the very fact that he was obeying her words felt so. Damn. Good. Feeling on the verge of madness Peter clawed the sunglasses off of his face, hearing them skittering away on the pavement.

Alex smiled, happy to see the struggle and indecision in his eyes. Hiding behind those glasses it seemed as if he had been holding up against her will, but now she could see the terror clearly in those blue eyes. Those sparkling, deep blue eyes. So bright and clear Alex felt like she could see deep inside his mind, watching every emotion he might feel. Her hands on her tits slowed, fingers moving sluggishly, as if she’d forgotten what she was meant to be doing.

She stared into her eyes and felt the world around her slipping away. Alex felt she was meant to be doing something but all that came to mind was blue, a lovely shade of blue. Made her body feel good, tingling inside in such a lovely way. Absently her fingers still played with her nipples, adding to the strange new pleasure she felt.

“Mhmm, it feels so good,” Alex muttered as she gazed into those deep eyes. Peter was focusing entirely on her eyes, using it as a life line to drag himself back up. He knew adjusting his vision just a little lower would lead him back into the loving embrace of her tits, an endless canyon that would swallow him up. It was like walking a tight rope as Peter kept his mental balance, rising slowly off his knees while keeping his eyes locked with the woman’s.

“That’s right, Alex. It does feel good to focus on my eyes.”

She moaned dreamily in agreement. Fingers dancing over her nipples Alex smiled. “So good to watch your eyes… watching you fall into trance.”

“But I’m not the one sinking anymore,” Peter said carefully. He spoke softly, treating the dark haired woman as if she were a drowsy tiger ready to strike at the simplest misstep. By now Peter had risen to his feet, Alex unaware she was lifting her head up to meet his gaze. Her lips were slowly making a frown, processing his words slowly.

“You’re not?” Alex asked, uncertain now.

“No, but it did feel nice to sink.” Peter felt his body tremble, thoughts wobbling at the admission. It had felt amazing. The promise of her tits still hovered at the bottom of his line of vision and he knew he was still in danger of falling after all. Summoning his strength Peter kept his attention on her eyes and spoke carefully. “Felt so nice to just drift away. You can even start to feel it yourself, pleasure washing over you as you stare.”

Alex hissed in air as his words reverberated through her body, igniting the soft burning pleasure that had been consuming her.

“There you go,” Peter encouraged. “Just feel how right it is to stare and sink, letting everything else just slip away.

She tried to understand what was going wrong, Alex had never experienced anything like this before. Her thoughts all seemed to be lost in something crystal blue, swallowing her up and spreading rich pleasure over her. The sounds she was making, like some horny schoolgirl sighing and moaning and pining over their crush. She knew they were strange sounds she’d never allow herself to make, yet they were also familiar. Alex felt her body sinking and let out a long, ragged moan. And instantly she thought of Jill on her knees, suckling on her breasts as her power washed her mind clean.

“You… you’re hypnotizing me!” Alex suddenly shouted, trying to right herself but her mind reeled like a ship taking on water. She hadn’t sunk into the icy blue depths yet, but not far off. It didn’t seem possible but it was all her addled mind could think of. This man was somehow using her power against her, turning it back on her. She saw him grit his teeth, those cerulean eyes almost shining in greater clarity as Alex felt that strange sensation wash over her with more power and urgency.

“That’s right,” Peter said, keeping the struggle out of his voice. “I’m hypnotizing you. You’re being taken over by my will, dragging you down deeper where resistance is impossible. Just stare into my eyes and accept it.”

As soon as she heard the words Alex felt her mind accepting them as truth, ready to surrender but she refused to be submit to anyone. She’d worked too hard to master her power to let herself go out as someone’s mindless sex slave. She was the dominant will.

“I didn’t know, nrrgh, there was anyone else… like me,” Alex muttered, forcing herself to stay afloat. Clearly Peter had been able to resist her power so she should be able to as well.

“Me neither,” Peter admitted. “But meeting someone else with my power… and turning them into an obedient servant? Now that would be extremely useful.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” Alex said, voice strained. “I’m only surprised you lasted so long staring at my tits.”

It only lasted a second but she saw the reaction in Peter’s eyes, wavering momentarily as the thought of her enormous breasts filled his head. Alex grinned, sensing the weakness, but knew she’d have to act fast or she wouldn’t last long.

“You can still see them so clearly in your head. My big, luscious breasts, so close. Just let your eyes wander down just a little Peter. Let those deep… deep blue eyes of yours… sink… sink…”

It was too much to bear, staring directly into the bright blue light of his eyes. Alex felt herself tumbling down and knew there was no chance of escaping now. Then suddenly, mercifully, those eyes slipped down and focused their power on her exposed breasts. She shuddered, her tits burning with need as though the pleasure was still radiating from his eyes. But she’d won. His eyes were on her tits and that meant it didn’t matter how close she was to losing, to slipping into a hopeless trance that would leave her helpless, because now it was Peter who’d lose.

Peter was wavering on his feet as though he were being sucked into a hurricane. He felt the magnetic pull of her tits, two perfect round breasts that were dragging his mind away. He tried to snap out of it but it was hopeless. He’d been so close too! The submission was clear as day in her eyes yet Peter just couldn’t fight the need any longer; no matter how close he was to victory he simply needed her breasts with the same urgency he craved oxygen. Now he felt his strength leaving his legs and knew in a matter of seconds he’d go toppling over. It was hopeless. Unless…

Peter gulped, taking a step forward and staring intensely at the divine pair of tits. There was only one move left, of utter desperation, but he thought it just might work, if only because it meant surrendering to her tits to accomplish. Giving in his resistance Peter fell for her tits. Literally, by falling forward and tackling weakly against Alex with his face diving into her breasts. She caught him easily, mostly surprised at how eagerly he seemed to submit. Alex cradled his head, taking a sigh of relief that his eyes weren’t on her anymore. Even when he stopped staring into her own eyes Alex still felt drawn to them, wishing they’d return. But now her tits had him prisoner, no chance for him to escape. She almost had to admit she respected the resistance he’d put up.

Alex glanced happily at her new captive, only to freeze. His piercing blue eyes were staring directly into hers, capturing her instantly. Too late Alex realized what had happened. Her breasts had captured his mind, she could see the empty devotion clear enough in his eyes. But that hadn’t turned off his powers. Now she was being sucked into the empty clear waters, no longer being directed by his words but she felt herself falling into trance naturally. Mouth slipping open Alex felt her thoughts sucked into the void, slumping with the man still plunged into her cleavage. Without will of their own the two empty hypnotists simply remained propped against one another, nothing more than puppets without strings to command them.

* * *

Jill bounced out the front door, happy with the revealing outfit she’d come up with. Peter was sure to love it. She waited to see the pleased smile on his face, only it wasn’t there because Peter was gone. Jill peered around the front of the building but he was nowhere in sight. Tapping her foot on the ground she figured she’d just wait a while. He must have had something important to do and Peter just didn’t have time to tell her.

A faint sound caught her attention, almost like some faint ghostly wail. The hair on the back of her neck was dancing nervously as she headed down the side alley, wondering if she should wait for Peter instead. Feeling scared she peeked into the alley, only to laugh with delight.

“Oh Peter, there you are!”

She ran over to join him, her boyfriend busy with his face buried in Alex’s cleavage.

“And you met Alex too! She’s super nice. And helpful too. I think you two will get along well.”

Alex let out a tiny whimper, drooling with a smile on her otherwise blank face. Below her Peter moaned into her tits, eyes empty of thought. Jill just smiled. “I guess you two are already getting along. Which is good since you both love me, so I want you two to love each other too.”

The entranced couple stirred, feeling some guiding structure entering their empty minds. Peter absently lifted his head while Alex stared down at him.

“We… we should love…” Peter mumbled.

“Love… each other,” Alex finished.

Jill clapped her hands. “I just want what’s best for you both. I was worried you two were going to fight over me but now you can both love me completely.”

Slowly they turned to face Jill, drunken smiles growing as they took in her beautiful face.

“Love you completely,” Peter mumbled, feeling his heart soaring that he could be in the presence of such a spectacular woman.

“Love you completely,” Alex said, knowing even in her blank state that she was completely smitten with the sweet girl.

“Now I get to have the best boyfriend ever and the best girlfriend ever,” Jill said innocently, overjoyed.

Peter smiled and straightened up, thoughts and memories rearranging in his mind at her words. That’s right, he loved Jill and wanted to be the best boyfriend ever for her. He’d do anything to make her happy and with his powerful eyes he could give Jill anything she desired.

Alex was also smiling, so grateful that she could be in love with Jill. She’d be the greatest girlfriend ever, using her bewitching tits to fulfill her love’s every desire.

Jill snuggled herself between the two of them, leading them to her apartment. “Come on guys, we can get ready for dinner. It’s going to be so much fun with both of you. Oh, Alex, you may want to cover up.”

The dark haired woman started, blinking in surprise. Quickly she blushed and covered her dress back over her tits. The last few minutes felt like a blur but she was overwhelmed with happiness that she was with her beloved Jill.

Peter found himself waking up too, hurriedly putting on his glasses before Jill got sucked into his eyes. He’d never dare use his power on his perfect love. After all he used his mind controlling ability to make her the happiest girl in the world.

As Jill lead them to the car Alex and Peter glanced at each other over their shared girlfriend, sizing them up suspiciously. Peter had the vague memory that Alex could control others too. Had she tried to put him under? Alex herself could recall his entrancing blue eyes, but also him falling into trance. Clearly they’d had a duel of wills, but who had won?

“Peter, can you drive us to the restaurant?”

His attention slipped away as he smiled with delight. “Of course, Jill. Anything you’d like.”

Alex ran over to the side of the car and opened the door, Jill giggling and thanking her. Just hearing her praise made Alex’s face burn up bright red with pleasure. Jill settled herself in the back of the convertible while Alex and Peter shared the front. Once again they studied the other, wondering who had won between them. But it was clear to Peter that this dark and mysterious woman was head over heels for his girlfriend now, eager to do anything to please her. And Alex sensed that Peter was utterly devoted to Jill. Which meant clearly she must have made him as obedient to her love as she herself was.

Alex smiled to herself, thinking what a great girlfriend she must be to turn another mind controller into Jill’s devoted lover. Peter started up the car, convinced that brainwashing this powerful woman into a doting girlfriend for Jill was a perfect gift. The pair even shared a smile together as he set off for the restaurant. It felt good to know they’d won the competition, but even better that they’d managed to make Jill even happier.

All the while Jill sat content in the backseat, happy enough to have two great lovers to herself. She had no clue about the power she now wielded with her devoted hypnotists, all Jill cared about was looking forward to a lovely dinner and a steamy threesome after wards. What more could a girl want beyond that?