The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Dreams

The whispered voice comes to me again. It has been coming to me every night now and some times in the daytime. I first heard it a few months ago. Now it haunts me, toys with me, teases me with its promises of unseen pleasures. I hear it often and wait for it. At first I thought it just a dream but as time passes I feel it more and hear it deeper almost to my very core of my being when it speaks its words to me. I know now it is very real. So real that I fear I’ll go insane if I do not hear it. The more I listen the more I crave it even though it scares me at times. Then it comes again and it’s too late to think. To late to do anything but listen.

I cannot help myself. I try to shield my mine from its seductive and hypnotic nature. No matter how and what I try it always seems to find me and penetrate the defenses placed to guard me. Every breath brings me closer to its hold. To the soothing and comforting sounds the whispers bring with it. I find myself relaxing and surrendering to it every time. The more I hear it the less I fear and worry. I start to cling to its every word and need it to guide my thoughts that scatter about once the voice enters my mind. My mind not my own as long as the whispers come and play to my ears. I am helpless to resist, to stop, and to control it coming to me. When it approaches I become its slave and willingly listen to its song. The siren has ensnared me once again.

It is like I become relaxed as the whisper plays. Everything that was starts to fade away. My body and mind grow so tired and fuzzy. But this is good I am told by the whispering voice that strokes my mind as I relax. It urges me to relax and listen, to just listen. No harm in just listening is there? I ask myself as I grow weaker and I resist and fight it then give up. My thoughts turn to how it feels good to relax and find the peace I want and need. The voice drags me downward where I grow heavy and unable to think clearly. It is hard to do much of anything the longer I listen and feel the voice inside me. My mind clouded and focused on the relaxing and peace it brings. I start to float a bit and feel my body awaken. The pleasure comes in a faint pulse that pulls me. Then it starts, I begin to change, to be enveloped within the voice and lose myself to it.

Once in its grasp, I find myself thinking things and feeling pleasure as if someone is making passionate love to me. With each stroke and ripple of pleasure I go deeper and surrender more. All thought becomes unfocused and my mind hones in only on the pleasure of my body and the whisperings. Every part becoming more and more excited and heightened. With one soft word from the invisible voice I succumb to pleasure and ride its waves that generate from it. I start to become the pleasure I am feeling.

My body moves on its own as I reach further heights of pleasure. Hands rub and hips push into the air. My mind grasps at feeling good on many levels as I make love to myself. Moans escape and breathing becomes faster as my hands take me still onward. I long for the pleasure to take me. I work my hands to hush the hunger I feel. The voice is still playing in my mind leading me deeper. Its compelling sound keeping me in a place of altered reality. I listen and obey and experience ultimate love.

My eyes close and the words fade. Only the pleasure and needing to please remain seeded within. The fire and passion raging with each word I hear echoing in my mind. My hands now able to move now, for the voice give me permission to use them. Use them to please myself and bring out the fire within. My hands taking control and calling forth the pleasure. I am no longer in control of my body. The voice tells my hands where they need to go and they obey. Pleasure building still and the throbs start to come more and more. My hands making sweet love to me.

Clearly now I can hear the words that are being whispered to me. “Cum for pleasure. Let it take you away. Be the pleasure my pet.” I sigh and moan as I reach for my goal. Nipples erected and wetness emerges from in between now. I wildly stimulate my clit and lips to pursue my throbs. Nothing matters now. Pleasure is all that is left. Glorious and wondrous pleasure.

The feeling grows still and takes my life. I push to please the voice that tells me to continue for the pleasure. Embracing it I feel so free and happy. Nothing else is as important as the pleasure I seek and want to keep. My own mind circles around the need for pleasure and to be pleased. Every passing moment and touch from my hands brings that need to the forefront of my reality. I would do anything to feed it if asked.

The voice is pleased with me and my surrounding myself within the blanket of pleasure. I know this for the next thing I hear is to go to my bed and undress and play with myself. I must use a blindfold there and my vibe along with my hands. Eagerly and without hesitation I go from where I was sitting and undress, put on the blindfold and relax more as the waves of pleasure continue with new heights.

My voice rings out in gasps and moans as my body pushes itself along to the vibe. My hands roam and fondle my body and seek entry but do so at the command of the lingering whisper voice that guides me. My hand grasps my nipple to hold between their fingers. Pressing them together and turning them I feel a pulse from between my legs as I stroke myself. I knead and play with my breasts at the same time my other hand is using the vibe, caressing my clit and lips. Slowly and then speed up and back to slow once more. Over and over I do this bringing myself utter joy.

My mind all the while fills with the pleasure and the and radiates it all throughout my body to enjoy. I am a slave to myself as I play. Slowing down only to rest but a moment as to not over excite myself. With passion I make love to my body and hear the words of love and pleasures encompass me. “That’s a good girl my sweet pet.” I moan at the recognition and cum more.

Then when I can take no more I am rewarded by the voice. I cum and orgasm finally with satisfaction and peace fills me. I lay there resting still fuzzy and full of the happiness and peace the pleasure brings me. My body stays somewhat excited still even though I am coming down from my high of pleasure. I have pleased the voice who caresses my with its words of acceptance and love. I fall asleep within its embrace and hold over me.

When I wake, I go back to my computer where I first heard the voice and await the next visit and its promises that it offers me every time I listen and do not resist. Faintly I hear it still though it is no longer fully there. The control it has over me is accepted and I will wait again for it to claim me as it has done so many times before. For I love the voice the whispers belong to.

I know now the whispers belong to my mistress. My mistress that comes to me all hours of the day at her choosing to instruct me, help me become pleasure, and help me be a better person. It is her whisper that draws me out and makes me hers with her soft and seductive charms. My mistress I serve in wakefulness and in dreamily slumber. The pleasure of her I live for and feel when she calls to me and whispers that haunt my mind compelling me to relax and find the pleasure within myself. Somehow I always do and that pleases her and makes me want to do it again and again. I am her pet that needs rewards. I am her lover that wants to love and worship her. I am her slut needing to have my hand in between my legs to get her to notice me and my need for her. I am forever hers lost in the pleasure only she can offer me.