The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOTIC CITATION

By Hypno Witch Shiri

Christy pulled her car over and off the road, tucking it in under some tress, she turned off the ignition and turned to her boyfriend, “well here we are,” she said.

Andy never met a girl quite like Christy; she seemed to have a charisma about her that he really couldn’t put a finger on. She was the most loved and popular girl in school and why she would want anything to do with him he had no idea. This couldn’t have come at a worse time as Andy’s parents were in the middle of a divorce and the worst fight yet occurred right before the date with Christy. She knew his mind was not really on her.

Christy held out her hand and said, “Here, hand me that car radio so that I can turn it off.”

“Sorry about that, I’m just not thinking,” Andy said. “I know that you would rather go to a movie or something.”

“I am fine right here with you in the dark,” She insisted.

Andy sighed and said, “You know they canceled the insurance on my car because my mom and dad are fighting over whose car it is. I thought it was mine. So they cancel the insurance. My parents are idiots.” Andy turned to Christy and said, “by the way, why me, out of all the people to go out with why me? I’m not on the football team or an athlete of any kind.”

Christy smiled and said, “I’m not on the football team either.”

“I am beginning to see why you’re so popular,” he said.

“It’s not easy staying popular Andy; it takes a lot of work. But tonight I have other things going on and it requires me and you and steaming up the windows of this car,” she said. “There is just one problem Andy and that problem is that you are just too worked up and I have cure for that.”

“What’s that,” Andy asked.

“What if I told you that I have a way to take away all your worries and stress in as little as fifteen minutes,” she replied.

“Sex can do that?” he said.

Christy laughed and said, “Not sex, that comes later, I mean hypnosis.”

“You don’t really believe in that stuff, do you?” he asked.

“Why do you think I am so popular?” she replied.

Andy thought about it for a moment, her blouse with sparkling sequence and dark make-up that gave her an evil eyes sorta thing and she even had a large crystal hanging from the windshield mirror in her car, everything did in a way have this mysterious hypnotic look to it.

“Andy, I have ways of doing things to people that you really can’t understand. I have been practicing mesmerism and hypnosis for years now and even my parents are under my spell.” Christy leaned in closer to Andy and placed her hand on his cheek, turning his face to hers so he could see into those dark deep brown eyes and said, “Why should I always be the popular one? These are our high school years and I will have stories and memories that will last forever. These are the best days of our lives; I want you to have them to. I am not feeling sorry for you because of your parent’s divorce, just so you know that this has nothing to do with that. I want you to have memories to, just like me. I want you to have the memories of this night with me in this car and the things we are about to do that carry on with you for a lifetime, like I said, these are the best days of our lives.”

“You certainly are convincing,” he said.

“Ahh haaa,” she said long and seductively, before planting a very arousing kiss on him. Backing away after a little tongue exchange she said, “You like, but I can tell you’re nervous.”

“How do you know that?” she said.

“You bit yourself,” she replied. “Here, hand me that flashlight off your belt, I know just where to shine it.”

Andy pulled out the long heavy flashlight from the loop in his belt and handed it to Christy.

Christy inspected the flashlight and asked, “This is one long flash light, what a foot long?”

“Foot and a half,” he replied.

“Is that mace on your belt as well, I might want to keep that for me, looks dangerous,” she asked.

Christy turned on the big flashlight and pointed it to the crystal hanging from her mirror and placed her hand on Andy’s thin black slacks and began to massage.

Andy moaned slightly and said, “I though you where going to hypnotize me for a second there.”

“I am,” she said. “I have to hold you attention don’t I? Now relax and let me explain. You’re having a difficult time right now and we all know that there is always a pot of gold at the end of any rainbow and guess what, there is a rainbow of colors in that crystal. We can find all the colors and then you get the pot of gold. We can do this together.”

Andy watched and listened as Christy had him find the red lights first and then the green and the yellow and then the blue, he was falling faster and deeper than he had when he first met Christy.

Suddenly flashing blue and red lights appeared from behind Christy’s car, certainly they where not from the crystal.

“Oh shit!” Christy said. “Andy, on the count of three you will not be able to hear or see anything and will remain in this deep state of relaxation until I snap my fingers, one, two and three.”

A bright light shined in on Christy’s face causing her to squint her eyes. The officer then shined the light on Andy who was staring forward and had a petrified blank stare on his face.

The officer continued, moving the light onto Christy and then back on Andy as if to show confusion on what he saw and asked, “Officer McNeil are you alright?”

“No officer, he’s not,” Christy said. “I hypnotized him”

The officer stood straight up and took a step back while staring down at Christy and said, “I thought I’d seen it all.”

Christy smiled as if to indicate a confession of, you got me, and said, “Officer, it is important that you listen to me. If you make any loud noises or a siren or something you could startle officer McNeil and give him a heart attack,”

The officer spotted something on top of Christy’s car and picked it up. It was Officer Andy McNeil’s ticket book. Shining his flashlight on the book he noticed an un-given citation ticket on top, still not torn out.

He leaned down and rested his elbows on the car door and said, “Let me guess, you’re Christy Conley, the same person that this ticket was written for. Says here that you failed to stop at a stop sign, the same stop sign that wasn’t all to far away from officer Andy McNeil’s abandoned patrol car.”

“Can’t fool you,” she said. “Are you a detective?”

“Will you take that shit off of him!” he yelled. “What the… He’s got a hard-on. What the hell is he doing with a hard-on?”

Christy turned and looked at the massive bulge in the officer’s pants where she had been massaging earlier and said, “He’s breaking the law alright or he soon will.”

“Get out the car!” The officer panicked with a whinny voice.

Christy opened the door and got out, standing in front of the officer, the officer said, “Go to the back the car and put you hands on the trunk.”

The officer watched as she walked towards the back of the car. He then leaned inside to evaluate the situation and could see that Andy was somewhere else.

“Pist, you ok?” the officer said.

Andy stared dazed at the crystal and said, “These are the best days of our lives.”

“Shit Andy, hang on partner, I’ll get you of this,” he said.

The officer walked to the back of the car where Christy stood playing with the flashlight, turning it on and off and shining it into the trees. The officer grabbed the flashlight away from her.

“Hey!” she said.

“I thought I told you to put your hands on the car,” he said.

Christy smiled and said, “Are you going to cuff me and search me? I have illegal stuff all over me, I need a thorough search.”

“I’ll let a female officer do that,” he said as he pulled his radio from his belt.

“I wouldn’t do that,” she said.

“Why not?” he asked.

“It’s simple; I will tell everyone that I and Officer Andy McNeil have been doing it for months. Think of trouble he will get into. Caught alone out here, you know how people’s dirty minds get; they always want to think the worst. Loose his job and his family life gone, your fault not mine and I am going to do what it takes to protect me,” she said.

“I want you to wake him up now,” he demanded.

“Sir, it’s going to take me two hours to get him out of that,” she replied. “He can decide then if he wants to take me in.”

The officer sighed and as he looked up he found himself fascinated by the way the flashing blue and red lights sparkled off Christy’s sequined blouse.

Seeing this Christy thought fast and said, “I would have to have him stare at the lights in the crystal that’s hanging so heavily from my windshield mirror in my car. I need to make sure that he doesn’t take his eyes off the lights no matter what because they make him feel so relaxed and drowsy. He will find that he can’t hear anything but the sound of my voice as he relaxes deeper and deeper into the lights.

Christy watched as the officer fell deeper into her spell, moving her shoulders back and fourth and making sure that every reflective light she had was hitting him perfectly.

“I would need to tell him that his eyelids are getting very heavy as the lights helped him to float away so softly on the shimmers and sparkles in the depths of his fatigued mind.” she said, cooing him seductively with her voice.

Christy placed her hands on her hips and spread her legs out a little to steady herself. She continued to do her dance as the officer had fallen prey to her spell.

He watched as she smiled, noticing her blouse that was opened enough to reveal her deep cleavage, the lights, the voice, and the lust. Soon the officer’s mind slipped away.

Noticing that she had the officer under her spell, Christy reached over to his radio and shut it off and she said, “My name is Christy Conley. I am the most popular girl in school and like hell you’re going to ruin that for me. I should make you believe that you are a pig for the rest of your life. No, I’m not going to do that; we should talk about us and our future, we can do it together.”

Christy had the two officers sit on the hood of their car. She continued her dance of dazzling light as she took them deeper and deeper.

“Listen very closely now,” She said. “I have a problem and it’s a real crime. There is a set of girls at school that are gaining in popularity and they really need to be put in their place. Perhaps one of you could wait for them when they are driving home from school and pull them over for speeding. Perhaps you can plant some drugs or something and ruin their reputations. That would keep me on top. Yes you will do this for me; after all, these are the best days of our lives.”

With love
Shiri