The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Caresses

Date: August 2004

Categories:

  • mc: mind control
  • mf: male/female sex
  • fd: female dominant

Synopsis: A wife finally figures out how to hypnotize her husband

A mind control story, a bit graphic but not much slang. It’s a story of two people who love each other, probably leaning toward “chick flick.” The sex gets a bit detailed in places and it’s about the relationship as much as hypnosis.

* * *

“It’s just not fair!!” said a frustrated Kim sitting on the couch next to David, putting her crystal and chain on the couch. They were both sitting there naked, which was very much their style when they were home alone since they were still young in their marriage and had no kids yet.

“Sorry, Hon,” said David, sitting there, “I know you’re frustrated, but hypnosis just hasn’t ever worked on me. It’s not you, it’s been tried several times in my life by various people in various situations and it’s never worked. Don’t feel bad.”

Back-story

David is a Caucasian American, 6 foot 1 inch Adonis, 24, great shape, hard body, great pecs, great abs, the type of guy girls checked out when he walked by, and a penis some horses would envy. Between his physical being and his character, he was certainly everything Kim had ever envisioned when they met four years before.

They made quite a pair to see too, since Kim, her name means “golden,” was third generation Vietnamese, 23, just 5 feet tall, 95 pounds, adorably cute face and shapely, sexy, white-skinned body. Her well-formed, lean little torso was also topped off with some beautiful, round, C size breasts that looked a lot bigger hanging on the front of her tiny and petite, but terrific frame. She was gorgeous, voted Prom Queen in high school a few years before, and subsequently even ended up doing some modeling which she still did occasionally for the extra income. It was love at first site for both of them and it had been a happily-ever-after love story since day one (of course, some day when kids do come along, the “happily-ever-after” part may face some readjustment, but that’s another story).

Kim’s happy, funny, chatty personality added that much more to her whole charisma and she had no trouble making friends as she grew up. In fact, as she started learning about hypnosis, she realized that her cute personality and tiny, petite, pretty appearance helped put people at ease around her and she eventually realized that she could use that to facilitate hypnotizing many them.

As far as David and Kim’s physical relationship, although they were extremely attracted to each other, both had come from fairly conservative backgrounds and actually intended to wait till marriage for sex. They weren ‘t prudes, by this time they had plenty of sessions that had set their glands spinning, but they had waited almost up to the big day and they almost made it . . . . . almost.

Aside: If you would like to read the story of David and Kim’s move from emotional love to physical, refer to the appendix at the end of the story. Since it doesn’t involve hypnosis, it’s told there.

Kim had been hypnotizing people since she had first heard and learned about hypnosis as a little girl. She’d read a book and started practicing and found she could hypnotize some of her friends, later her sister and little brother, and eventually her dad when she was a teenager. She had a lot of fun with it in her social life, but was never the type to take any real advantage of her real friends. Although in her youth she could be a bit ruthless with people she encountered who would put their own interests ahead of friendship.

She never had to worry about the jerks in her dating life because she got so good at putting so many people she met at ease that she often had her dates in a trance before the date started and she use the occasion to learn enough inner truths about them to decide whether they were worth her time or not. This all worked great and gave her some pretty good instincts about men and how they tick; then she met David.

She’d seen lots of qualities in him immediately, and didn’t need hypnosis to see it. They took to each other right away and went out the day after they met. By the end of the week they’d gone out three times and they agreed they were a couple. Neither one was the type to jump into things very quickly, but this had been so powerful that the “L” word came up two months later one night. They’d ended up at his house after dinner and she was leaving to go back to her place. They’d kissed good night and she was opening the door to leave and he said, “I love you.” She stood there for a moment, closed the door and told him the same thing back. They pretty much knew after that night that this was it.

The Present

She learned early on that David, different from most of people she’d ever met, didn’t seem to be hypnotizeable. She tried many times though their time together and it just never took. By this time, she was really getting frustrated. David felt her frustration and agreed to let her try many times, but he didn’t really understand why it was so important to her.

“I don’t understand why I’m so good at hypnotizing people I meet in everyday life, but I’ve never been able to put you, my own husband, under,” said Kim in frustration. “You’d think after all these years we’ve been together, that I’d know you well enough to find some way to distract you a bit, get you to focus and relax and get you to take some suggestion and hypnotize you. I want to have hypno-sex with you! Gosh, I’m so in love with you and hypno-sex would be incredible!”

“It would be great, Kim. I believe you . . really! I’m love you too and I believe you that hypno-sex would be great. I guess some people just don’t make good hypnotic subjects and I must be one of them. I’ve certainly been willing haven’t I?” he asked encouragingly, putting his arm around her and pulling him to his side, kissing her reassuringly. It was their style to sit like that often so she leaned into him, put her hand around the back of his neck and kissed him back, resting her head on his shoulder. Then, just like usual, she let her hand slide down his chest to his lap, resting on his always eager penis, where, out of usual habit, she took it in her fingers and started fidgeting with it.

Kim was one of those people who was always active so even when she was sitting she liked to fidget. During times when they were sitting there on the couch naked together, being the fidgetter that she was, she’d normally fidget with his penis. This happened most of the time while watching TV in the evening, with her fondling his balls and penis and getting it hard. Then she’d stroke it from bottom, up the shaft to the head it until the pleasure got so intense that he forgot all about TV. He’d put his head back, close his eyes and just wallow in the sheer pleasure of her gentle, soft hand caressing his penis. Sex right there on the couch or the living room floor ensued, of course.

“Yes, honey. You’ve been real good about letting me try. I appreciate it, I really do. I just can’t seem to get past the notion that there’s SOME way to hypnotize you. Are you sure you trust me completely? I’d never get you to do something that anyone else knew about. What happens with us, stays with us,” she offered still fidgeting with while he was gradually getting harder

“I know you wouldn’t. Don’t worry, that’s not a problem. I just don’t seem to be ‘hypnotizeable,’ that’s all. Sorry.” He said giving her another little hug and a little grope. She hugged him back, kissed him, then she, without thinking, started to fondle him more aggressively as she pondered her situation and got lost in thought while considering her dilemma.

“Oh-h-h,’ he groaned, reacting immediately to her assertive touch on his quickly erect penis. Then he said something that got her attention, “Besides, Honey, you know you basically send me into a ‘trance,’ every . .<groan> . . . . . time we get . . .<gasp> . . . intimate. In fact, it doesn’t even take actual sex, . . . . . . just caressing me like that sends me off to the sexual Bahamas almost . . . . .<pant> immediately.” She stopped stroking him, listening to what he was saying.

“What? You’re saying that touching you sexually sends you into a trance?”

“Well, it’s kind of like a trance isn’t it? It sure feels like a trance. I can’t possibly think about anything else but the fantastic feeling I’m getting as you’re doing wonderful things to my penis, whether it’s with your hand, your tongue or with your vaginal muscles. I’m mentally and emotionally off in Lala-land during then. I’m basically your slave at that time, I’d probably do anything you asked as long as you didn’t stop caressing or riding me. Isn’t that sort of like a trance? You certainly do THAT to me ALL the time,” he said, encouragingly.

On hearing that, she perked up, “Really? You never described your reaction that way before. I know we love to hump and hump and hump, but you basically feel like my slave when we are?” she asked, inquisitively?

“Well, yeah, basically. Once you make any contact with my penis, I’m gone into euphoria from then on. That’s why I know I can trust you, I feel very vulnerable when you’re caressing me, but I know I can let myself go and you won’t take advantage of it.”

“Wow. So caressing you is instant euphoria and makes you vulnerable?”

“Yes, absolutely. The effect is instantaneous,” he said.

“So if I just do this,” she reached out and very deliberately and firmly started caressing his testicles and still erect penis with one hand, “you’re vulnerable and off in sexual la-la land right away?” she asked playfully, since she basically knew that already.

“Oh, ye- . . . <gasp!> . . . .yes” he groaned, surrendering to her touch and already finding it hard to talk, “That feels so . . . . . . . . . . . . <groan> . . . . fantastic.”

“How about if I do this?” she added teasing him, as she was tickling the head of his penis with one hand while caressing the shaft with the other.

“OH . . . . . OH . . . . . YES!! . . That feels so . . . . . . . . . . so good!! OH, it’s so wonderful!!! Please don’t stop!!” he could barely speak for the euphoria, his head back on the back of the couch, mouth agape, eyes closed as breathed deeper and surrendered to the wonderful caresses of her hand.

“And right now you’re my slave?” she asked, making sure she understood what he was saying.

“Oh, yes . . . . I am absolutely your slave. I’ll do anything or agree to anything as long as you don’t . . . . . stop . . . doing that . . . OH!!” he said with a groan. She wasn’t going to stop, but upon learning this new outlook on his mental state during sex, she had an idea.

The crystal Kim used to hypnotize people was still sitting on the couch within reach. She kept caressing him as he swooned. She gave him a deep, tongue-laden kiss and she said, “Honey, slip down on the floor with your legs straight out and lean against the couch, I won’t stop caressing you.”

“Anything . . I’ll do anything . . . .just don’t stop doing . . . . <gasp> . . . that,” he said.

David did what she asked, sat down onto the floor and stretching his legs out, away from the couch and leaned against it. Kim kept caressing him; he’ d do anything she asked; his breathing got deeper and he closed his eyes as he felt her petite, tender, soft hand massaging his erect penis up and down. All he could think about was how wonderful it felt.

Kim took the crystal, and the long chain she kept it on and put it by her on the floor. “Keep your eyes closed, honey. Just let your mind drift off wherever it wants, I love you,’ she said gently kissing him at the same time.

Kim was still naked herself and got in position for sex, straddling his legs, moving her vagina up next to his erection. As she kept caressing him, she skillfully used her hand to smoothly direct his penis inside her and let her vagina take over the caressing so her hands would be free. She hugged him gently and kissed him again. She didn’t want to get too euphoric herself; she wanted to keep her head straight for her new idea, so she gently rode him so he got most of the pleasure. She had to be gentle and slow too because she really didn’t want him to climax before she tried her new plan, this sex needed to last for a while. He, of course, didn’t pick up on any of her thinking, all he knew was that he was once again inside this woman he was in love with and it felt wonderful.

Kim put the crystal around her neck, and adjusted the length of the chain so that the crystal rested right between her beautiful, cute, bobbing breasts Usually she swung the crystal back and forth during her inductions, but up and down should work too, she thought. “David, honey,” she kissed him and kept riding, “you still like to gaze at my breasts, don’t you?” she asked, though she already knew the answer.

“Yes, of course, I do. <gasp> I still can’t get over how <groan> incredible your breasts are.” He could barely respond.

“Good, then when I tell you, I want to open you eyes and look. But instead of looking at them, look between them, okay?” she asked.

“Ok <gasp> -ay. I’d do anything you want right . . . . .now.”

“Good, okay, honey, . .now . . open you eyes and stare,” she told him.

He opened his eyes and his stare met the crystal, Kim and David were doing their lovemaking on the end of the couch close to the patio door where the morning light was coming in and the crystal was reflecting lots of little beams of light back at him.

“Just stare at the crystal, honey, gaze at it,” she said as she kept riding him gently up and down. “Watch the crystal as it goes up and down. Let your eyes follow it. Let yourself get lost in it as you let yourself wallow in sexual pleasure. Let the crystal be part of your thoughts about what you’ re feeling, let the sight of the crystal be part of the feeling of your penis inside me.”

David could barely think about anything but his penis, but he did realize that because of his euphoric state, staring at the crystal was quite fascinating as it moved up and down, sitting in her moving cleavage, with her breasts bobbing around it. He was in such a state and so vulnerable that as he kept watching the crystal and it turned him on a bit more.

“Just gaze at the crystal, darling, as it moves up and down, framed by my breasts that you love to look at and caress and suck on. Let your mind surrender to the crystal shining in the light. Keep gazing at it while you feel the euphoria of feeling your penis inside me,” she said in a sexy half-whisper.

Kim kept moving her chest so the crystal would keep moving since he really was gazing at it, but she slowed the motion of her torso a bit, so the riding wouldn’t be so intense.

“Gaze at the crystal, honey, . . . . . . gaze at it. Let your thoughts get lost in it. Let the euphoria from sex relax you as you keep your eyes on the crystal and focus on it, letting all other thought go from your mind.”

She slowed her torso even more, just enough to keep the erection going, and took off the necklace as he stared at it, and started swinging it from its long chain back and forth in front of his eyes, but still keeping his erection firm with her vagina. She’d really figured this out; his vulnerability was opening him up to her hypnotic talents like he’d never been open before and he was starting to surrender to her.

His gaze stayed on the crystal and his eyes started drooping. “You’re getting lost in the crystal. You’re focusing on it and letting it relax you while you get sleepier and sleepier. Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier. You almost want to close them, but you can’t stop staring at the crystal. You must watch it. You can’t stop watching it,” she was barely moving her torso now, his eyes truly were fixed on the crystal and they were drooping, his mouth hanging half open.

She decided to take a chance and stopped moving her body on his penis completely, though it was still inside her. “You can’t stop watching the crystal. You’re getting so sleepy you can barely stay awake. You eyes are so heavy, you feel like you haven’t slept all night. Keep gazing at the relaxing, shining crystal. Your feel the trance coming slowly on and it feels wonderful, you want to keep surrendering to it. Let yourself go to the sleep more and more. I’ll count from five to one. When I get to one a give you the command to sleep, your eyes will close and you’ll be in a hypnotic trance and you’ll have completely fallen under my spell and totally in my power.”

She knew this was working because she’d carefully removed herself from his penis and was now just barely caressing the back of his penis behind the head with just one finger. He was still getting sleepier all on his own, but he was still hard as a rock.

She started in her sexiest, soft voice, “Darling, I’ll count down to one. Five . . . . . . . . . . you’re sleepier and sleepier and sleepier. . . . . . four . . . . . . . your eyes feel so heavy they can hardly stay open . . . . . . . Thhree . . . . . . . . . . . . your eyes are still open only because you’re waiting for my command . . . . . twooo . . . . . . . . . you’re about to surrender to me completely. . . . . . one . . . honey, I love you. . . . . SLEEP!”

His head fell forward to his chest and his hands fell to the floor on each side. She had finally done it. He was totally hypnotized and in the trance that she had induced him with. He was in her power and she loved it.

“IT WORKED!!!!!” she said out loud. “I finally figured out how to put him under. Now I can give him a hypnotic trigger and put him under any time,” she thought. She was jubilant that she’d figured out how to get to him. “But, what if he’s not that deep? I better try to deepen his trance and try it without any sexual stimulation so I’ll know it’s really all hypnosis.”

“David, are you in a trance?”

“Yes,” he answered

“Does it feel good?

“Oh, yes, it’s wonderful.”

“Could you go deeper?” she continued.

“Yes, I could go deeper.”

“David, you are under my spell and totally in my power, I am your mistress and I’m going to take you deeper so you’ll want to do whatever I ask without resistance. Sit up against the couch.” He did with his hands in his lap. “When I tell you open your eyes and gaze at the crystal, obey the things I say to you and let yourself get lost in the sight of it, let yourself drop even deeper into this wonderful trance that you like so much.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

She held the crystal in front of his eyes and let it slowly swing back and forth from the end of its long chain.

“Darling, open your eyes.” He opened his eyes and started watching the crystal.

“The crystal is beautiful isn’t it? It’s fascinating to watch now isn’t it. Not like before when you’d look at it and had no reaction. Now, you love looking at it, you love letting yourself surrender to it, you love being in this warm, comfortable trance I’ve put you in and you love letting yourself surrender to me.”

“Yes, it’s beautiful. I love looking at it and I love surrendering to you” he responded, not taking his eyes off of it, his will leaving him more and more.

“I can now hypnotize you with it, can’t I?” she asked

“Yes, you can now hypnotize me with it.”

“Good, just keep your eyes on it and go deeper and deeper into a trance. Let the sleep over come you more and more. Sleeeep, Darling. Just sleeeep. S-s-s-sle-e-ep. Go more and more into gentle, wonderful sle-e-e-e-e-e-e-ep,” she continued.

He was all hers now and his will left him completely. She had finally triumphed. She’d figured out how to get to him through his vulnerability and now he was hypnotized. They’d be having hypno-sex that very night. She took a few moments to let her own eyes drink in the sight of her healthy, lean, handsome, well-endowed and now completely hypnotized husband sitting there against the couch. His hands had fallen to the floor on each side of him.

“Honey, I’m going to give you some hypnotic triggers. When you hear or see any of them, you’ll immediately go back into this same deep trance you’re in right now. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress. If I see or hear a trigger, I will be hypnotized immediately.”

“First, I will always be able to hypnotize you with the crystal. If I ever tell you to look at it, you’ll helplessly stop whatever you’re doing and gaze at it and the moment you see it you’ll immediately start falling into a hypnotic trance while I lead you into it.”

“Yes, Mistress. I’ll always surrender to you and the crystal.”

“Good, next if you ever hear my voice, whether in person, on the phone or even recorded say the single command ‘sleep,’ you’ll immediately with no other urging, fall completely back into the trance you’re in right now. You ‘ll immediately fall under my spell and in my power.”

“Yes, Mistress. I’ll be hypnotized if I hear your voice just say “sleep.”

“Next, if I ever say the words “David, look into my eyes” to you, you will also at that point, even though you’re completely aware of your own actions, stop whatever you’re doing, helplessly turn and gaze into my eyes. At the moment our eyes meet, you’ll begin to fall into hypnosis. When I’m looking in your eyes and give you any command to be hypnotized, you’ll immediately fall into the same hypnotic trance you’re in right now.”

“Yes, Mistress . . any command while I’m looking in your eyes.”

“Good, I may think of more triggers in the future, but I’ll let you know. Now I want you to wake up as I count from one to five and be fully alert. You’ll be completely aware that I can now hypnotize you, but you won’t completely remember all the reasons why. When you react to any triggers you ‘ll be aware that you’re obeying them, but you’ll be helpless to do anything but obey them. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress, I will obey the triggers, no matter what.”

Ready, one, two, three, four, five . . . . .fully awake!”

David woke up, let his eyes focus and a look of realization came over his face as he was able to remember what had happened. He looked at her standing there smiling with glee over what she’d finally been able to do.

“Well, I’m not sure how it happened, but you can hypnotize me now, huh?”

She shook her head happily, smiling, bouncing up and down on her toes and clapping her hands, “Yes, yes . .anytime I want! Do you still trust me?”

“Oh yeah . . . . . I still trust you. How did you do it?”

“Oh, a girl has to have a few secrets. Just know that I’ve finally managed to hypnotize my favorite subject.” She went over and sat on his lap again straddling his lap and facing him. They were both still naked and gave him a warm hug and deep tongue-filled kiss, pressing her body against his.

“So now we’ll have hypno-sex?” he asked?

“Uh-huh, in a few minutes, I hope.”

“Okay, but there’s one point I don’t get. I’ll be the one hypnotized and therefore the one enjoying hypno-sex, what do you get out of it if you’re not hypnotized?” he asked.

“Oh, there are lots of things to give me satisfaction in the experience. I don’t have to in a trance to enjoy the whole thing.” He noticed at that point how pointed her nipples were and how her breathing was a bit heavy. He reached down to her crotch, stuck in his two fingers in her vagina, Kim letting out a little gasp, and felt how wet she was

Then he looked up at her in a moment of realization, “I know why you’ve wanted to hypnotize me so badly . . . . . ”

“Why?” she said coyly, a little afraid of what he was going to say.

“Because hypnotizing me totally turns you on, doesn’t it? The control you feel makes you really horny, doesn’t it?” She smiled back at him knowingly.

“Well . . yeah . . . you noticed, huh? Okay, yes, it SO turns me on to see you hypnotized. It’s not that you don’t turn me on anyway, but the turn-on from hypnotizing you is just different. That’s why I don’t need to be hypnotized to enjoy hupno-sex; just watching you will turn me on big time. Look, just know that I’m crazy about you and I can provide both of us with so much fun now.”

“Okay, okay. I’m truly glad you did it since it’s obviously made you so happy. So, are we going to get anything else accomplished today or are we just going to stare at each other naked?” he asked.

“Oh, staring at each other naked and having sex sounds good to me,” she said playfully.

“Well, love of my new hypnotic life, I do have a few places to go, okay. I gotta drop by the hardware store and then by that warehouse discount place so I’ll be gone for an hour or so.”

“Do you have to go? Can’t you do that tomorrow? Wouldn’t you rather just sit on the couch and grope me . . . . .. . . or let me grope you . . . . . or both?” she offered.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be back with plenty of time left in the day for us to sit and do some serious groping anywhere you want.”

“Oh . . . but . . . . oh, okay. I supposed I could do a little housework,” she was going to keep arguing about him leaving, but she stopped mid-sentence because she wanted to try out one of the triggers on him and she realized he was inadvertently setting up the situation for it. She thought, “Buddy, you aren’t going anywhere. Today, you are mine body, soul and penis. You think you’re going to go out in the garage, get in the car and drive away? HA! Nope, it ain’t gonna happen. Today, today the only garage you’re putting your car in is mine.”

He put her on her feet and went into the bedroom and just put on some jogging shorts, t-shirt and sandals to go on his errands.

“Last chance to change your mind,” she said.

“I’ll be back,” he said, walking over and giving her a good deliberate kiss along with a little caress on one of her breasts. He picked up his wallet from the end table and headed toward the door out to the garage she followed behind him a few steps.

He was reaching for the doorknob and she tried the trigger, “David, look into my eyes.”

He stopped dead in his tracks. He was reaching for the door and he couldn’t even finish that. He stopped and started turning, fully aware of what was happening and marveling that he really didn’t have any choice; he couldn’t help but stop and turn toward her.

“Wow,” he said, “this is amazing. I really can’t help myself. I HAVE to look at you,” he said as he kept turning around. “You really can hyp—” his eyes met hers and the effect was instantaneous; his eyes started to glaze over and he couldn’t even speak clearly, “—no . . tize . . . me,” his voice trailed off as he started to become hypnotized looking into the wonderful pools that were her eyes.

For Kim, as soon as she spoke the trigger, she felt the thrill as soon as she saw that he couldn’t even reach the door. He slowly pulled his hand back, put his arms at his side and slowly turned toward her. She approached him so she’d be right in front of him when he looked in her eyes. As soon as he looked at her, she could see the trance begin to affect him by seeing his face slacken, his eyes start to glaze over and his body to relax a bit. When she heard his voice trail off as he spoke, she really knew that this was her day of victory. . . . and it did turn her on; big time. She reached out and took his hands in hers. “David, look into my eyes and let yourself get lost in them as I hypnotize you.” She felt so powerful and confident in knowing that she finally had the kind of power over him that she’d enjoyed over so many others over the years.

“You love to look into them and you love the dreamy feeling of the trance as it’s overcoming you. Your body is relaxing and you eyes are getting very, very heavy. My eyes are so comfortable to look into, you can’t help get lost in them. Just stay standing as your will surrenders to me. Let your mind go as you fall under my spell.” Then it was time for thie command, “David,” she said with a pause, “be hypnotized!”

He stayed standing, but his head dropped forward. She let his hands go and his arms hung limp at his sides. It was so easy now to put him in a trance.

What a day it had been. This morning she couldn’t hypnotize him in any way at all, including with the crystal she’d used for years on others. Now, she could hypnotize him with her words and her eyes. She just loved this.

“Well, that trigger sure works,” she said out loud, still glowing from the feeling of accomplishment. “David, honey, you’ll just have to wait until tomorrow for your trip to the hardware store because you’re right: having this power over you has turned me on so much, I’m NOT waiting for sex today. I’ll wait tomorrow. After all, . . . . tomorrow is another day!” she said, quoting her favorite fictional heroine.

“David.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he responded in monotone.

“Step out of your sandals.” She reached out and took the bottom hem of the tow legs of his jogging shorts and pulled the down with one yank.

“Take off your shirt,” and he complied, letting it drop to the floor.

“Be hard as a rock,” and his penis immediately took attention, rising toward her.

“Now, follow me wherever I lead you, “she ordered as she reached out and took his penis, leading him into the bedroom with it. She had him lay down on the bed, climbed on top of him and settled her body down on him so he was way up inside her.

“David, this will be like no sex you’ve ever had. Every feeling will be ten times as intense as anything you felt. You’ll not only feel the intensity now, but you’ll remember for a long time. You’ll stay hard until I give you the order. Now, in your trance, look into my eyes and let yourself get lost in them and let yourself be turned on knowing how much in love with you I am.”

They proceeded on with sex, their eyes locked into each others eyes. He felt her body, he felt his glands kicking into high gear, it was the most wonderful thing he’d ever felt. No wonder she’d tried to hypnotize him for so long; hypno-sex is indescribable. She positioned herself on him, getting all the pleasure she dreamed of feeling so turned on that he was hypnotized. She used her vaginal muscles to grip the head of his penis inside her and massage it. The feeling sent his body into uncontrollable writhing of sheer sexual pleasure.

Kim didn’t stop for quite a while till he exploded inside her, the climax taking several seconds, their eyes still staying locked together. After one some of the most exhausting sex they ever had, she leaned forward and fell asleep lying on his chest. She woke up in about an hour and quickly realized that he was still in a trance because she could feel him still inside her and he was still hard as a rock. Not wanting to waste any opportunity, she started riding him and kept doing it till he climaxed again.

She woke him up, commanding him to remember the whole experience, but making sure the triggers would still work when she wanted. He was exhausted and just held his Asian beauty in his arms and they shared the afterglow together.

END

Appendix: the story of day David and Lauren’s relationship went from emotional to physical, and they fell in love all over again.

They’d set up house already in anticipation of getting married, but only Kim was actually living in the house until then. Even with all the time they spent alone, they were still determined to wait, having respect for the concept of love, marriage and commitment that they’d felt was important their whole lives.

But, being humans, one day about a month from the big day, they went out for a morning hike in the nearby hills and although they left early, the day turned much hotter than they thought and both were thirsty and covered in a thick layer of sweat from being out in the sun and not taking enough water. And then, just like in a chick flick, along the trail, they happened along a baby bird that had fallen out of its nest above. It and the mom where chirping loudly.

David picked up the chick in a large leaf so his scent wouldn’t be on it, stood on a stump near the nest and put the bird back. She was so proud of him, because she’d seen him do things like that all during their relationship and was once of the reasons why she was so hopelessly in love with him. Feelings like that made waiting all the harder to do. She didn’t know if she could last much longer.

They got back to the house about noon, still covered with sweat from their morning trek. They came in and turned on the air conditioner to cool off.

“Wow, I gotta take shower,” she said, “this hike has turned out to be a real spritz.”

“Yeah, me too . . my shirt is soaked,” he added, “Wanna go first or should I?”

“You go first, I’ll think about lunch and take my shower when you’re done,” she said.

He started toward the bedroom, then he stopped, turned and looked at her and said teasingly, “You . . .uh . . . wanna . . . . . . . . join me?” he said half kidding and half not. She turned and looked at him, they’d discussed this many times before.

“You know I would,” she said, “I really would. We’ve just come so far,” she sighed, still dealing with her intense love for him. They were so in love with each other they could hardly stand it and with the wedding getting closer and closer it was harder and harder to stick to the idea of waiting, but that idea had been so important to them their whole lives.

“Go ahead, I’ll work on lunch,” she said, but feeling herself weakening, it was only a month till the wedding and they knew they’d be together forever so waiting seemed less and less important.

“Yeah, <clearing his throat> I better do that,” and he went off to the shower in the master bathroom.

She was so in love with him that her feelings were making her glands kick into high gear. She heard the water start and knew he’d be undressed. Finally she said out loud, “Okay, I give up, today is the day; it’s time.”

David was in the master bathroom with its large walk-in shower. He stripped down, started the water and got in. He stood there in the water for a moment and stuck his head under the water to put shampoo on it, then he heard the click of the shower door and then another click, he looked up from under the spray of the water and there she was a foot away, looking up at him with her sweet, adorable smile on her face and her hands clasped behind her. . . . . . and completely naked.

“Hi, Honey. I decided to take you up on your offer and join you,” she gleefully.

He couldn’t believe his eyes. They weren’t prudes and he’d seen her in bikinis and other revealing clothes many times since they met and they’ve done some groping too, but there she was completely naked. It was the most glorious site his eyes had ever seen.

Some people look better clothed than nude, not Kim. He’d dreamed of how she ‘d look at this moment and seeing her was SO much better. His eyes just gulped in the site of her full, round breasts; her flat slender stomach, cute round hips, and cute face; everything was unforgettable. She was obviously here to start their sex life, there’d be no way he could turn her down now, not after seeing her like this.

“How do I look?” she said, feigning innocence.

“Are you kidding?” he answered, “I’ve never seen such a wonderful sight. You could heal the blind. Kim, you know what I’ve said before; if you can hold out I can. But, if you want to go ahead, there’s no way I could turn you down . . not now,” he offered.

“It’s time David, we’re going to be together forever; we both know that. Besides, I’ve been on the pill for six weeks and my body’s used to the schedule. I’m ready. No more waiting. I love with you we both know we’ll be together forever, I don’t want to wait anymore,” she took his hands in hers, “it’s time . . . . . . . . to fuck.”

“There’ll be no turning back from now on,” he observed.

“I know . . . . . that’s okay.” Up to now she’d been looking up at his face and only he was looking her nudity over, but now she thought she’d take a look at her naked Adonis herself. His organ had hardened the second he’d realized she was there, but now she actually looked down at it his well-endowed penis, seemingly to be seeking her out, reaching out toward her.

“Whoa!!. . . . . . . . . . Whew!! Well, I knew that you had the car and I have the garage, but I didn’t expect a limousine,” she said with a little laugh and looking back up at him with a anticipatory smile. It was a large walk-in shower so she took his hand and led him out from under the water and took the soap from the dish and worked up a large lather on her hands.

“Like you said, like the rest of your body, your penis must be hot and sweaty after our morning hike, how about I wash that hot sweaty penis for you?” she said playfully, as she reached out and started caressing it with her soapy hands, sending him immediately into sexual Nirvana.

“No turning back now,” he said, as he put his head back reacting to her caressing. After she washed it for a while and he’d wallowed in the pleasure of feeling her tiny, gentle, petite hands on his very erect organ, he reached out and easily picked her up and held her against his body. He’d done that during so many clothed times before, but now, this was skin against skin, body against body, she wrapped her legs around him and they just sucked face for a while. They kissed and kissed for a long time, him taking looks at her adorable breasts right in front of his face, with the gazing into each others eyes. He could easily hold his adorable little 95 pound bundle of flesh that was the love of his life. After several minutes she looked at him and with a smile. Then she lowered her legs, put them around his penis and caressed it between them. Then she said “It’s time.”

As though they’d done it a hundred times, he lowered her down on his still soapy and very erect penis, she spread her hips and he easily slipped inside her. He couldn’t believe the sheer pleasure and thrill of actually feeling her body surround it. She couldn’t believe how wonderful her body felt to have him inside her. The moment had finally arrived; they were having sex and it felt fantastic. He was inside this tiny woman he was so in love with and it was great. They took the first time easy, going onto four more times before the shower water was turned off. Talk about being in love.

From that night on they shared their bed. They’d known for a while about each other’s sleeping habits and as it turned out, he liked to sleep on his back and she liked to sleep on her stomach. As they began a grand life of humping together, most nights would end with a session of her and her bouncing up and down on top of him, as he looked at her cute chest bobbing up and down, both of them groaning and panting in pleasure. Then when it was over she’d just collapse on top of his chest. Then they’d wrap their arms around each other and sleep right there all night.