The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOTIC CAB RIDE- THE FINAL SEDUCTION

Lydia and Gail murmured to each other as their naked, sweaty bodies writhed against each other, both shiny and slick from the hot efforts of their lovemaking.

“ I never...mmmmm, I never thought it could be like this,” Gail whispered, as her tongue lovingly traversed her partner’s throat.

Lydia tossed back her head and closed her eyes, almost swooning under the spell of this erotic onslaught. “They, ahhhhh, they have totally enslaved us. Totally.”

Gail shook her head slowly, then nodded, then shook it again. “No, we have to fight, we have to......God, I can’t even think.”

Then she spoke again. “The dressing room. Let’s find some clothes. I feel so helpless and vulnerable naked.”

“But I like that,” she admitted, as much to herself as to her partner.

Lydia took her partner’s hand. “If we get out of this, please, Gail, come home with me. I must have you.”

Gail nodded, her eyes slightly misted with tears, and the two women kissed deeply again.

The two women wrapped themselves in an old sheet they had found in the treatment room, and scampered down the darkened hallway.

Eventually, they did find a dressing room, and whether the two young cops realized it or not, they had both dressed themselves in the skimpiest, sexiest bellydancing outfits that they could find.

Together they opened every door that they could find in the maze that was the club, one of them revealing Debbie, still in the glass box, eyes glassy, mouth agape, still being programmed by the subliminals in the headphones.

Lydia flushed. " She looks so hot, so helpless. I can’t decide whether to fuck her or rescue her.”

Gail nodded. " I feel the same way. Come on, let’s drag her out of there.”

Debbie squrimed, trying to resist, trying to keep the headphones about herself, but the stronger women won out.

Gail shook her. “Debbie, Debbie, wake up! It’s me,Gail!”

Debbie felt as if she waking up from a dream. “What...what is ....happening,” she said weakly.

“ Come on, lean on me,” Lydia said, wrapping a silk blanket around Debbie, failing to notice how tight the dazed blonde beauty had wrapped it around herself.

Retracing their steps, they returned to Miro and Mara’s office.

Peeping through the keyhole, Gail felt her heart race as she saw the husband and wife seducers still engaged in a heated cunnilingus with Beth, the dazed young woman who had started it all.

Then she gritted her teeth, and pushed open the door.

As always, MIro and Mara seemed unsurprised, as if they could anticipate every move that the women would make. " Well, here we are,” Mara said. " Hello Gail, how are you?” she winked.

Gail swallowed, the last remnants of her free will vainly trying to hold her body in place, her body yearning for the beautiful body of she who had put her onto this new and exciting path. “Mara, please, this has to stop,” she pleaded.

Mara nodded. “And it will, but not as you think,” she said.

“ My husband and I will be leaving this country for awhile. We will return home for a short time until such a time as we feel that it is propitous to return.

“ We will be taking Beth with us. She belongs to us now,” she said sensuosly.

Gesturing slightly, Mara motioned for Beth to crawl to her, the entranced young woman willingly wrapping herself around Mara’s legs.

Then she looked at Debbie. “Silken submission,” she said.

Debbie’s eyes went blank, and she dropped the sheet that had been covering her body, causing the two cops to involuntarily gasp at the sight of her stunning beauty.

“ Yes Mara,“she said.

“Debbie, you will be in charge of the club until we get back. You will respond to all of the instructions that were in the subliminals in your programming. In the desk over there is an envelope containing day to day instructions as to the running of the club. Do you understand?”

Debbie spoke without hesitation.“Yes Mara, I will obey.”

Mara smiled approvingly. “Excellent.”

“ Now, as for our two lovely policewomen, I offer you a choice as well. The Dancing Palace could use the protection that American law can provide. In addition, I am sure that what my husband and I have taught you will hold you in good stead. It wasn’t so bad, was it?”

Gail and Lydia blushed, then nodded. “It was ....so hot,” Gail said, as if she could not think of anything else to say, as if mere words were not enough.

“But what now?” Lydia asked, her cunt beginning to seethe secretions again.

Mara smiled knowingly. “Now I go and dance for the last time. My husband will come with me, but we will leave you with a going away present. Now, if you will excuse us.”

“Come Beth,” Miro said, and Beth followed them out of the room.

As they closed the door behind themselves, Miro kissed his wife deeply, then punched a button on the wall.

Once again, a vent in the room opened up, and soon Gail, Debbie, and Lydia were surrounded by the hot pink smoke that had seduced them all. Soon their eyes were glazed, and their bodies groped together, the newfound passions becoming all that they knew.

They disrobed again, and probed each others bodies with a shameless abandon.

Out on the main floor of the club, the crowd responded with approval as Mara stepped on stage, clad in the same outfit that she had worn when she had seduced Gail.

The audience assumed that the two large pink and burning incense sticks with which she danced were just props, but as Mara danced and strutted and gleamed, weaving her way through the club, passing by every table, the incense seemed to have a particular effect on all of the women patrons.

As the smoke teased their nostrils and befuddled their minds, women suddenly found themselves possessed with a strange urge to visit the back of the club.

Hasty excuses were made to their husbands and boyfriends. One table of four college girls went first, and as they made their way to the back hall, Miro was there to instruct them to open the last door on the left.

The room where Debbie, Gail, and Lydia were.

As the night wore on and Mara danced with triumph, many,many women would find themselves on the floor with the entranced trio, or sinking into piles of silk in the silken submisson room, or staring with hypnotized delight at flashing lights and thumping music as subliminals were poured into their minds.

As the music reached as crescendo, and the crowd stood as one and cheered, Beth now came on stage to dance as well.

Such was the power of the Dancing Palace.

Such was the power of the pink incense.

Such was the power of hypnosis, dance, and sex.

And such was the power of Miro and Mara, owners of Sublime Cab Rides.

The End