The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HYPNOTIC CAB RIDE- DESCENT INTO PLEASURE

by Witchman

Lydia wordlessly followed the older Arabian host to down a dark corridor off to the right-had side of the club. Her heart was pounding in her chest, so much so that she thought it would burst. She was grateful for the darkness, for it not only concealed her growing excitement at the thought of another erotic encounter with the tall, dark and handsome Miro, but it also concealed the gradually increasing dark patch that was appearing between her legs.

She held her breath and hoped that her escort would not notice the musky scent of lust that was emanating from her womanhood.

If he had, he was discreet. Instead, he stopped in front of a door. “Please wait inside, and Miro will be with you shortly,” he said.

The very mention of his name was enough to send Lydia’s heart aflutter. Wordlessly, she entered the dark room.

The room was sparse, except for a large, cushy examination table in the center, very similar to the one that she had been strapped to during her initial seduction by Miro.

Her clit tingled at the memory of her seduction. Although her mind and instincts told her that it was wrong, that Miro was a criminal, her body expressed total affirmation and submission to her sexual desires. She had loved the way he had taken her, pushing himself up against her and inside her, manfully strapping her down and hypnotizing her with the lush beats of the belly dancing music that pulsed through the headphones and into her mind, into her soul, seducing her. Even now, as she waited for her desire, the muffled sounds of the music from the club was bringing her back to that fateful day, the day where she had thrown away her cares and surrendered to the pleasure of the moment.

As she waited, she wondered why Miro was to meet her here. Did he intend to seduce her with music again? Would he bend her over the table, and take her from behind, or would he strap her down, and submit her to the music again? Would she, could she, resist?

And what of Gail, her partner? She dimly realized that this was the first time she had even thought of her since she had arrived at the club. Where was she?

Lydia realized that perhaps she was jealous of Gail, afraid that she also had designs on Miro. She also blushed deeply when she remembered waking up in her partner’s arms when they both came to in their patrol car, both of them conquered by their own desires, desires that Miro and his wife Mara knew all too well, well enough to have seduced them both.

Was she really bisexual, or had Miro released her hidden desires? What was she becoming, and could she stop it? Did she want to?

A sudden flash of light derailed her train of thought.

The overhead light in the center of the ceiling above the table in the middle of the floor had begun to pulsate, sending bursts of colors swirling about the room, like a lava lamp gone awry.

At the same time, a vent under the table opened, and the familiar pink incense smoke that had befuddled her partner began to waft throughout the room.

Briefly snapping out of her reverie, Lydia turned to leave, but found the door locked. She struggled with the knob, but found her reflexes slowing down, her arms becoming heavy. She tried to hold her breath, but looking down, she noticed that the smoke was penetrating her skin.

A change in the patterns of the lights caught her eyes, transfixing her body and mind. She was unaware of the smoke that was now curling around her legs, sliding up inside the legs of her jeans, gliding over her arms, clinging to every exposed area of her magnificent body.

Slowly, as if in a trance, she began to move towards the table, her eyes leaving the lights momentarily as she removed her tight white tee-shirt, her nipples already hardening, the smoke gliding over them like a living thing.

A moment’s hesitation, and her jeans and shoes were gone, then her socks.

Lydia gasped in pleasure as the smoke seeped into her pussy, which was already dripping juice down her quivering thighs.

She lay herself down on the table, took a deep breath of the hot pink smoke, and stared into the light.

The smoke settled on her like a fog, and she forget her mission, such as it was. She silently awaited for her lover to take her again, but found her body floating away, becoming lighter, as if she was floating.

Her mind flashed back to a moment in her teenage years, when she had had an orgasm while under sedation at her dentist’s office.

Then her head rolled to the side, and she fell asleep.

Gail felt as if her head was full of cobwebs as she waited backstage, for what? She dimly remembered opening a decanter of the magic incense, and having dressed herself in a sexy outfit, and having seduced a busboy, but how had she gotten backstage, and what was she doing there?

“Ah, there you are, my little bird!” sounded a voice behind her.

Gail turned to see Mara standing there, also clad in the tiniest of dance costumes, her breasts threatening to burst from the confines of the top she was wearing.

Gail’s face was a mixture of desire and confusion. She longed to throw herself at Mara’s feet, and surrender to her lesbian desires yet again, but she also struggled to remember that she was a cop, and that Mara was an accomplice in her husband’s crime of seduction.

“ I see that you have found the costume I picked out for you. It suits you quite well,” Mara said, giving Gail the once-over twice.

Despite her confusion, Gail blushed as she felt Mara’s eyes scanning her. " I...I have been working out too,” she replied.

Mara laughed heartily. “Yes, you have a flat tummy now, but you Americans are so obsessed with being thin! What is wrong with soft curves and a belly? See how mine moves?”

Slowly, sexily, Mara undulated her belly, drawing Gail’s eyes to it against her will.

“ Men of my people like the soft curves, the rolling hips, the undulating, jiggling belly of a full-figured woman. There is nothing unsexy about me,” she said huskily.

Gail stared, wide-eyed. “M...Mara, why are you doing this to me? I’m a cop, and.... I....I...I can’t stop thinking of you.”

Mara grinned again. " I told you, seducing American women is a hobby of mine, as well as that of my husband. Did you not enjoy the dance I did for you? Did you not enjoy exploring the secret side of yourself?

“Even now, as my husband prepares to take your partner to the next level of her enthrallment, you find yourself wanting to submit to me again, to surrender again. You are not here as an officer of the law. You don’t want to arrest me. You want to help me, to help my husband, to please us.”

“N...no...” Gail pleaded, but it died in her throat, as her eyes could not look away from the motions of Mara’s body.

“ My husband and I could use the protection that a police presence would provide. We could also please you again and again, in many, many ways.

“ You would find yourself wanting to surrender, wanting to fulfill your fantasies, grateful for the new worlds that your surrender to us would provide.

“Even now, as you stare at my belly, you find yourself wanting to surrender, wanting to give in, needing to give in, loving your surrender, loving your submission, finding freedom in your slavery to me, your erotic slavery, your hypnotic slavery, your erotic, hypnotic submission.

“Kneel before me, Gail. Kneel before your Seductress.”

Gail whimpered as she felt herself moving forward, the smell of Ma ra’s perfume and arousal now teasing her nostrils, which flared as her mind recalled the scents of that fateful day when herself and Lydia had first seen the cab that had lured them to their seduction.

Was this her fate, then? Was this destiny? Was she destined to be a slave to the exotic and mysterious Mara?

And if it was wrong, then why did it feel so good?

Mara grinned again. “Still you resist. Perhaps you need a little...coaxing.”

She held up her hand, and opened a large ring on her finger, pouring a small but copious amount of pink powder into her hand.

Pouring the powder into the palm of her hand, she blew it into Gail’s face.

The aroma was similar to the incense, the hypnotic incense, and Gail instantly doubled over as the memory of the first time she had smelled the incense washed over her, engulfing her in an involuntary orgasm that instantly brought her to her knees in front of Mara.

“ Oh Mara, Mara,” she cried weakly, as she kissed the woman’s toes. “What have you done to me?”

Mara grinned again. “I have opened your mind, and your body, to new and exciting things. I promise you that no harm will befall you as long as you are in my life. Now, lick me, taste me, become drunk on the smell and taste of me. Lose yourself in pleasure and desire.”

Gail sighed, finally giving in, and began to lick her way up Mara’s leg, nibbling and licking, the taste of Mara’s quim on her lips and tongue.

Soon, her burning mouth found Mara’s seeping cunt, and she was again swept away by the memories that the pungent aroma had brought back to her.

“How can I possibly resist,” she thought to herself.

It was the last thing that she thought, before her focus became solely fixated on pleasuring Mara.

Lydia stirred, and sighed. She felt as if someone was licking her all over.

Slowly, her eyes came into focus.

To her gradual surprise, she found herself no longer in on the table in the room, but instead she was languorously stretched out on an oversized bed with pink satin sheets.

She was also surprised to find that she was not alone.

It was not Miro, or even Mara, but Lydia was flanked by the two dancers on stage who had mesmerized her with their sensual movements.

Her face flushed a deep crimson color as the smaller girl positioned herself over Lydia’s face. “I am Beth,” was all she said, before she slowly lowered her pussy onto Lydia’s mouth.

“And I am Debbie,” replied the blonde, who was licking and sucking Lydia’s huge breasts.

“Miro and Mara seduced us, as well. Now we are dancers here.”

“Debbie, huh, that feels good, Debbie, thinks we should leave, but I...I...uhhhhh. I like it, like it...oh...oh..OH!”

Debbie’s knowing mouth slowly traversed Lydia’s stomach, finding the dazed cop’s steaming cunny. “I can’t help it. I am addicted to the pleasure, the pleasure of seduction. They have me hypnotized, mesmerized.

“And it’s not just the sex,” she continued, deftly flicking her tongue over Lydia’s engorged clit. It’s the power, the power of surrender, the power I feel over the crowd as they watch me dance. It turns me on to seduce them, to feel that power.

“It also turns me on to seduce you.”

Lydia could not speak, would not speak. Her body was quivering all over, quivering as she ate Beth’s pussy, quivering as Debbie ate hers.

Beth came with a shout, her juices flooding Lydia’s mouth, then Lydia came as Debbie knowingly brought her to climax.

The three beautiful bodies now writhed together as one, a beautiful, sexy beast with three backs, kissing, biting, sucking, fingering, the sheets and their selves becoming slick and wet with sweat and come and lust.

Unseen to the women, Miro watched them from behind a two-way mirror on the wall. He smiled and played with his cock as he watched the women, taking great pleasure in their sexual surrender. His mind was filled with the possibilities, when he was momentarily distracted by his wife entering the room, her hand down the front of Gail’s G-string, literally leading her in by her pussy.

“Ah, I see you are already enjoying yourself, my love,” Mara said, her eyes shining with excitement. Oh my, what have we here? Here Gail, look at your partner. See how she has surrendered? Would you not like that as well?”

Gail’s mind softly dissented, but only for a moment. Instead, she wordlessly walked over to Miro, and knelt before him, taking him into her mouth.

“Mmmmmmmmmm,” he sighed, as his wife’s lips found his.

Their groping and probing continued long into the night.

To be continued......