The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypnotic Cab Ride- Deeper Still

by Witchman

Debbie paused for breath and licked her lips, the taste of Lydia still fresh and pungent on her and around her, rising from the satin sheets that were slick with sweat and quim.

Lydia was still sprawled on her back, her eyes closed and her mouth open. She may have been asleep, or she may have passed out, so intense was her last two orgasms.

Curled around her head like a contented cat was Debbie’s best friend and co-seducer, Beth, who was sound asleep, a soft smile on her face.

Debbie shook her head, vainly trying to resist the constant carnal assaults that had assaulted her ever since she had fallen into the irresistible clutches of Miro and Mara, but it was all too much. Everything about them and this place was impossible to resist. Ever since she had taken that fateful cab ride, she had found herself in a new and exciting world, a world of pleasure and desire, of slavery and submission, of passion and power.

By day, she went through the motions of her day job as an aerobics instructor. In her mind, she could see herself doing her daily routine almost by rote.

But as soon as the sun went down, her eyes would fog and her pussy would drip, and she would wordlessly hail the cab of her sexual downfall, the Sublime Cab Company.

How many times had she squirmed in ecstasy in the back seat, the seat vibrating with the beats of the Middle Eastern dance music that pumped through the speakers, the hypnotic incense smoke teasing her senses, seducing her mind?

By the time the cab would arrive at the Queens club, she usually had climaxed at least once, putting her in just the right frame of mind for dancing.

And how she loved the dancing. An apt pupil, she had learned the basics of bellydancing almost immediately, and had also learned to supplement the rudimentary moves with her own unique style.

She enjoyed the lusty but respectful stares of the club patrons, many of whom had never seen a white woman dance with such abandon. She liked noticing how the men in the crowd crossed their legs, or put a quick hand down the front of their pants to straighten their hardening cocks, valiantly trying to appear unimpressed, their bodies betraying their true emotions and feelings.

Debbie also enjoyed the feeling of the costumes she wore, how the silk caressed her skin like the deft touch of a skilled lover. She reveled in the power that she felt, the power that her body and dancing gave her. Even now, as she dressed herself in the skimpiest of metallic bra and panties, with a shimmering silk blouse and balloon pants, she closed her eyes and smiled, sliding a hand between her legs yet again.

Leaving the two women to their Sapphic sleep, Debbie left the room, closing the door silently behind her.

“ Now what?” she said to herself, truly not knowing what to do.

Not as far gone into willing slavery as her friend Beth, Debbie felt a pang of responsibility, but what to do? Many was the time that her hands had reached for the phone, either at the club or in her own home, yet she could never dial the police, part of her not knowing what to say, another part of her not wanting this fantasy to end.

But would it end? Didn’t all good things come to an end? What did Miro and Mara have in store for her? What would happen next?

Still in a somewhat dazed state, Debbie made her way down the darkened corridor toward Miro and Mara’s office.

The door was opened just a crack, just enough for her to peer inside, where she could see Miro and Mara....

Oh.

A small, slim, fair blonde with dark eyes was on her hands and knees, languorously licking Mara, whose shrill orgasmic cries echoed in Debbie’s brain and cunt.

Furiously fucking her from behind was Miro, who deftly plunged into Gail again and again, his long, thick cock sopping and shiny with the love juice that covered it. Now and again he would lean over and finger the blonde’s clit while whispering into her ear.

How long she watched, Debbie was not sure, but she could not stop, did not want to turn away from this animalistic display of lust and passion.

After a moment, Mara cried out again, as did Miro, pushing himself into Gail with an intensity that would have put the most savvy of adult film stars to shame.

Gail cried out as well, her tongue deep inside Mara’s wet snatch. She rolled onto her back, breathing heavily, her chest rapidly rising and falling as she struggled to catch her breath.

Seizing the moment, Miro swept Gail up into his arms and gently placed her into a large comfy chair, the dazed young cop sinking into the overstuffed fabric.

Mara stood behind her, massaging her temples, stroking her fingers through Gail’s hair.

Miro stood over her, his voice soft but firm, his commands gentle but insistent.

“ Now, my darling Gail, my beautiful young policewoman, it is time for you to take the next step onto your new path of pleasure.

“ I want you to look at me, look at my face, look into my eyes. Look into my eyes, Gail, my deep brown eyes. Look into my eyes and lose yourself, lose yourself, lose yourself deep into my eyes. Look deep into my eyes, Gail, deep, deep into my eyes.”

Gail felt her breathing slow down, her body already relaxed and tingling from her lovemaking, now further relaxed and pliable as she felt Mara’s fingers massaging her scalp and temples, stroking and kneading, send a relaxing wave of pleasure into her.

Miro’s voice droned on and on, his eyes gleaming with excitement and intent.

“ As you fall into my eyes, Gail, deep into my eyes, you feel a wave of relaxation washing over you, washing over you like a wave, washing away all your cares and worries. Feel the wave washing over your head, relaxing you. Feel it cascading down your shoulders, down your arms, down into your fingers and hands, relaxing, washing over you, washing and relaxing, washing and relaxing, washing over you, washing over your breasts, washing over your stomach, washing over you, down over your legs, relaxing and washing over you, relaxing and washing, relaxing you, taking you down, down, down, so relaxed now, so relaxed, relaxed, relaxed, relaxed, eyes heavy now, head heavy now, eyes heavy and relaxed, eyes heavy and relaxed, so relaxed now, so heavy now, so heavy and relaxed now, so heavy and sleepy now, sleepy now, sleepy now, sleeping now, sleeping now, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleeeeeeeep, sleeeep, sleeeeeeeeeep....”

Gail’s head lolled forward, her eyes closed, her mouth slightly agape, lost in a deep hypnotic trance.

From another world, she could dimly hear another voice, Mara’s voice, her voice filling Gail’s mind just as Miro’s had.

“ Now my little bird, you are deep in sleep, deep in hypnotic sleep. Would you like to go even deeper, now?”

Gail’s voice was barely audible. “Yessss...” she slurred.

Mara grinned, and winked at her husband. “Now Gail, you see in front of you a beautiful staircase of your favorite color, ten shining steps that beckon to you. With each step you take, you will fall deeper and deeper into trance. When I reach zero, you will fall even deeper into trance.

“ Ten....deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper. Nine, deeper and deeper, eight, deeper and deeper, seven, going even deeper now, deeper and deeper, six, going even deeper now, deeper than ever before, five, halfway there now, no turning back now, going ever forward, going ever deeper, four, almost there, deeper, three, feeling deeper than you ever have before, two, going ten times deeper now, ten times deeper, a hundred times deeper now for me, one, going a thousand times deeper for me, going.....zero.”

Gail moaned, her body shuddering as yet another orgasm welled up and out of her, seeping juice deep into the soft cushion beneath her.

Winking at her husband yet again, Mara continued her conditioning. " Now Gail, you are our hypnotized prisoner, a prisoner of pleasure. In fact, whenever you hear either Miro or myself say the word “pleasure,” you will come deeper and more intensely than you ever have before. Do you understand?”

“Mmmmmm....yes....I understand,” Gail murmured, her nipples erect and rock-hard.

Taking notice of this, Gail gently blew on them, gently caressing Gail’s nude body with her long fingernails, stroking the young cop’s inner arms and thighs.

Miro got down on his hands and knees and began licking and kissing Gail’s inner thighs.

“ Do you feel it now, my love?” Gail slyly asked. “Do you feel the....pleasure?”

Gail winced, her body quivering. She grunted, teetering on the brink of climax.

Miro deftly tongued the area behind her knees, kissing and licking, nibbling and teasing, working his way towards her steamy, pungent snatch.

“ The.....pleasure is almost too much,” Gail said again, as Gail clenched her teeth and whimpered, her heart pounding.

Miro paused, his nose almost touching Gail’s clit. He glanced at Mara, who silently gave him a cue.

“Now, Gail, you will feel yourself falling, falling, falling into.....PLEASURE!” Mara shouted, as Miro suddenly thrust her tongue into Gail’s pussy.

“AHHHHH!” Gail cried out, then suddenly passed out.

Miro got up and smiled at his wife, the young couple now turning their erotic intentions to each other.

Still standing at the door, Debbie stared, wide-eyed, unblinking, her hand deep inside herself.

Against her will, she found herself opening the door, walking towards the impassioned couple.

Miro and Mara turned to face her, watching expectantly.

Debbie sank to her knees. " I await your command,” she said, her body trembling with desire and expectation.

Mara smiled. “Then this is what you must do,” she said.

To be continued.....