The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“HYPNOSIS BENEATH HYPNOSIS”

mc md mf

Overview: Seminars. He loved them. They were the lifeblood of his business, and, his personal life. At seminars, the women listened and some heard, while some did not. Their loss, as well as his. But this seminar was a new one. And the corporate business women had no idea what a change of life they were in for, if they listened.

* * *

“HYPNOSIS BENEATH HYPNOSIS”

“And now,” the therapist told the crowd of business people who had attended his seminar of hypnosis and therapy, applied for the benefits of increased productivity in their businesses, “relax.. a little more deeply .. in your own minds .. and .. when your subconscious mind has processed .. and integrated .. the suggestions I have .. given you all .. for your own well-being .. you will find that .. your eyes will gently open .. all by themselves .. and .. you will feel fresh .. and alert .. and optimistic about your life .. and future happiness .. in every way .. Don’t try to .. open your eyes .. or you’ll find they’ll .. feel very heavy .. Just allow yourself to .. stay in that pleasant place .. until your own subconscious mind .. calls you .. and tells you in its own way .. that it has integrated .. my suggestions .. into your belief systems .. and then signals you .. with a feeling of freshness .. and alertness .. in every way .. as your eyes then .. come gently open .. all by themselves.”

One by one the men and women in the seated audience slowly opened their eyes and blinked. Some rubbed their eyes a few times, but all smiled and seemed happy.

They all turned and looked at the person either side of them, laughing, some women giggling. Some of the men looked happy, but with serious faces as they tried to recall what the therapist had said to them while they had their eyes closed.

The hypnotherapist remained standing still and silent up on the small dais as he waited for everybody to reorient themselves to where they were and what they were doing.

He was smiling, inside and out, as he always did. They came nonbelievers, and left believing that something had taken place in their heads, even if they weren’t too sure what exactly it was. But always, he ended up with business, either for his therapy clinic, or by conducting stress-management training with employees of the different company managers or owners who had attended his seminars on hypnotic productiveness.

“Okay.” He said, as he clapped his hands loudly to get everyone’s attention. “Before I go any further with this little demonstration, are there any questions or feedback from anyone’s experience?”

They all turned again to look at the person on either side of them, but all remained silent. Some were still rubbing their eyes.

“Okay.” The therapist continued. “Without any further ado then, I’d like all of you to really take a look at the seat you are sitting in, and the face of the person sitting on either side of you. Do that now, please.”

He watched them all turn and study the faces on either side of them.

“Now, please consider this thought.” He told them. “Are they really the faces of the people who had been sitting on either side of you when you first sat down here this morning?”

The therapist smiled as he watched the dawning of the masses take place before his very eyes. Everybody turned rapidly around from side to side, from back to front, several times before sitting and facing the front again.

They shook their heads in complete amazement that the people on either side of them were not the same ones who had been there when they had first sat down at the beginning of the seminar.

During the deepest part of his group induction he had them change chairs and then planted an amnesiac trigger so they would all forget to notice they had done it. He waited and watched, allowing a good time for the realisation of what had happened to really sink into their conscious minds.

“It would seem I have proven my point about the effectiveness of hypnosis and unconscious triggers,” he told them smiling, “such as amnesia, and physical movement, without conscious awareness of the fact that you all had even done it.”

Slowly to begin with, then rapidly gaining force and loudness they began to applaud his demonstration, the whole room soon resounded from the reverberation of thunderous applause.

When it had reached its peak, the therapist held out his arms in front of him, extended towards the audience with his palms facing downwards. The applause quieted slowly, and then ceased altogether.

“Thank you for your voluntary attendance.” He said to them. “If you feel that hypnosis can be applied to your business productivity through your employees, as per the detailed information you have been handed, please feel free to.. contact me personally .. during office hours. Thank you.”

Again the applause erupted as he walked away from the dais and made his way to the car-park. He was happy. It had gone well, as it always did.

Now it was only a matter of time, and waiting for the opportunities that would surely come his way when the phones began to ring first thing on Monday morning. And they always did, simply because he made sure they did, with a trigger he installed while he had them in a trance during the demonstration.

After enjoying a relaxing Sunday, after the hypnosis demonstration seminar on the day before, Steven Hall, Clinical hypnotherapist of 26 years, got out of his car and locked it. He walked through the front doors of the building in which his office was in the quietude of the top floor.

It was 10 a.m. when he walked into his office and checked the answering machine. By the time he had finished listening to all the messages he counted twenty-three calls. Out of twenty-five companies that were represented at the seminar, he decided that wasn’t a bad response in only two hours since normal business opening time. Steven had no doubts about the other two.

They’d call sometime that day. They always did. And when he multiplied twenty-five companies by a minimum of at least five employees, some, even much more than that, Steven knew his income would be assured for the rest of the financial year. He wasn’t that sure about his own health.

Steven grinned as he planned his diary. He could see the representatives of each of the companies over the remainder of the week, knowing he was going to be glad to see the weekends roll around in the coming months. He spent the time up until lunch time, phoning them all back and confirming their appointments. One company confirmed for that very afternoon. He readied his therapy room and then went to lunch.

* * *

His appointment was five minutes early. She was a well-dressed woman in a business suit around age thirty-five or so. Her head of flaming red hair flowed down from the crown of her head like a fiery waterfall, cascading gently downwards to nestle just below shoulders. She wasn’t a stunner, but Steven thought she was rather attractive, in her own way. She had a nice figure—solid, but nice, and a very friendly smile.

“Steven Hall.” He said, introducing himself to her as she rose from the waiting room chair to greet him. “Thank you for coming.”

“Briony Timmins.” She answered with a smile as she stood up to about 5′9″ in front of him, extending her hand to take his in its warm, dry grasp. “I attended your seminar on Saturday—very impressive.”

Steven smiled as well as he met the strength of her grip with a little less of his own, being careful of not giving her any feelings of intimidation.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” He replied as he gestured her ahead of him through the doorway to his office.

“I don’t know whether or not I enjoyed it.” She stated over her shoulder. “But I was impressed, to say the least. I think we all were.”

Steven walked behind his desk and gestured to the chair opposite.

“Please sit, Briony.” He told her. “And thank you for your confidence in what I have to offer your company.”

Briony sat in the comfortable leather chair, taking in his office and its surroundings as she did so. She liked it immediately—tastefully decored in its furnishings, paintwork, and hanging pictures. She felt at ease within them—relaxed and at ease. She also felt at ease in his presence.

On the drive there she considered the fact that she might be intimidated by him, considering what she had experienced at his seminar. She had sat in the very back row and hadn’t been able to see him all that clearly, but now she could.

He was in his early forties, slightly graying, with clear, emerald green eyes, and he wasn’t that bad looking either, in an outdoorsy sort of way.

She smiled again as her answer formed in her mind.

“That’s why we made the appointment, Mr Hall.” She said. “We need a closer look at what you have to offer. And, since I was the one who had been chosen to attend your seminar, my company has charged me with the job of finding out exactly, and in more detail than is in your brochures, what it will entail, in relation to helping us overall.”

Steven smiled. Cautious, as they all were—at first.

“Please call me Steven, if we’re to be working together, and I’m sure you’ll concede that what I have to offer your company by way of productivity increase will be worth more than your initial investment.”

Briony smiled back at him as he spoke. He had a nice smile. She knew she was just a tiny bit nervous, even though she was a powerful advertising executive in personnel management in her own right. Probably because of all the TV shows and movies about hypnotism and the control of others against their free will, she thought, as she became aware of her pulse quickening a little, too.

“I hope so.” She answered. “In the corporate world of big business, and in these trying times, we have to fight for every dollar we earn. The last thing we want to have happening is to lose it within our own ranks before or after it’s earned.”

“Absolutely right,” Steven replied, “which is why you will like what I have to offer by way of employee productivity course sessions. It will seem like you’ve hired a whole new staff.”

Briony smiled. If only that could be made so, she thought to herself, knowing her company was carrying a lot of dead weight at the moment, and had done for several years, in fact.

“I can’t wait to hear all about it.” She said with a grin. “Sounds too good to be true.”

“It is good.” Steven replied immediately. “And, it is true, as you’ll soon see for yourself.”

“That’s what I’m here for.” Briony said, her heart quickening a little more, as well as her pulse rate.

“We’ll go on through to the therapy room.” Steven told her as he rose from his chair. “We’ll be more comfortable, or you will be at any rate. For maximum success in the smallest number of sessions it’s best to isolate the rest of the world as much as possible.”

Briony rose and followed him as he led the way to his therapy room, considering that what he had just said made sense, she guessed, from his point of view. She really wouldn’t know. She did know, however, that she was about to find out, simply by the way her heart was beating.

The last time she had felt this naturally excited about something was a blind date one of the girls at the office had organised for her without her permission. And that had turned into a real disaster. Briony hoped for better results with this hypnosis thing.

Steven pointed to the therapy recliner chair and closed the door behind her. The gentle, soft, aromatic fragrance of her perfume assaulted his nostrils in an alluring, comforting way in the wake of her movement as she passed through the air in front of him.

“Take a seat and .. make yourself comfortable, Briony.” He told her as he walked towards his own chair, a much smaller one located to one side of the therapy recliner.

Then he sat and sighted his subtly-disguised foot-pedals that controlled the various hidden devices and overhead lights. Everything helped to isolate the world within this room.

Briony saw the big, comfortable-looking chair as soon as she had entered the room. She had one just like it at home and spent many a lazy hour wrapped in its soft, velvet arms.

Steven watched as she sat and made herself comfortable in the big chair, which wasn’t hard to do, he thought, as she relaxed her body’s weight down into the soft velvet material and support-padding. Then she lowered her purse to the side and placed it on the carpeted floor beside the chair.

Briony looked over at him with a half-smile on her face. Then he bent down and reached for the handle beside her ankle, laying the big chair back one position—not the fully-reclining position, only the first stage.

He didn’t want her going to sleep—yet. Steven pressed a foot-pedal that controlled the soft, background music and the overhead lights, dimming them right down to almost pitch-blackness.

“My goodness!” Briony joked in the semi-darkness. “Am I safe?” Nevertheless, Briony’s heart thumped loudly a few times before it once again settled down a little.

The room had been plunged slowly into almost complete blackness as the soft music caught her attention immediately. Her thoughts raced as images of being assaulted by a more powerful will than hers came to her mind. That thought quickened her pulse a little more, while at the same time causing a warm, stirring feeling in her lower belly and loins.

She brushed away the thought instantly, realising that she was there for business, and business only. Still, the thought, as well as the feeling that came with it never strayed far from her awareness as she waited for whatever was going to happen next.

Steven laughed aloud as he pressed another foot-pedal, lighting a tiny overhead light above Briony’s line of sight, just above and behind his head. Then he depressed another pedal and another softer and larger light above and behind her chair. Instantly it came on, such that she was illuminated in a soft glow as she sat comfortably in the big chair.

She looked at him with an uncertain expression on her face.

“Relax.” He told her with a smile in his voice. “Just fix your gaze .. on the small light .. you can see .. on the ceiling behind me, and, don’t do anything, except to simply .. become aware of your breathing, and how it feels, flowing in and out of your lungs.”

Briony almost laughed out loud. Her breathing? She knew full well what her breathing was doing at that precise moment in time. And it was caused by her heart thumping, even though now it had settled a little, she admitted to herself, as she mentally calmed herself down and fixed her gaze on the tiny green light above him.

It was a soft light, easy on the eyes, she noted, as her gaze deepened and focussed. She felt the beginning signs of relaxation. Briony knew how to relax. She had to, or she simply would not be able to do the job that she did. She had even taken a course in it some time ago because her job was stressful to the max, as she liked to describe it whoever was interested.

Steven watched Briony settle a little more deeply into the chair as her gaze began to fixate on the tiny green light that would soon change colour too slowly for her eyes to detect, until the change had fully happened. She sighed softly and then relaxed a little more as she exhaled. Briony was then left alone with her own relaxing thoughts.

Steven knew from experience that his clients and patients were the best self- hypnotisers of all, and needing him to carry on a running dialogue was simply unnecessary.

Their own subconscious minds would always quickly associate the fact that they were not physically doing anything, and, with the visual stimulation of the easy initial green light and the semi-darkness, their subconscious mind would do the job nicely for him, taking them usually down to the first hypnoidal state of their trance, without him having to say a word.

Briony stared at the little green light, feeling the tension slowly begin to leave her body, almost as if someone had opened a valve. It was always this way whenever she decided to allow herself to relax.

She found herself becoming fixated on the easy green light then as she thought, somewhat puzzled, that she could see more than one colour. Tricks of the eyes, she decided, as she remained comfortable, staring a little harder in trying to see if her first observation had been right. She noticed as well that her breathing had calmed completely from those first tumultuous thumpings of her heart.

Finally she felt completely at ease, and could feel herself beginning to really let go. Strangely, her eyes were not becoming tired, she noticed. Briony had been waiting for him to start repeating sleep suggestions like he had done at the seminar, but he hadn’t.

In fact, she suddenly became aware of the fact, he had not said anything for quite a while. Briony wondered if she should steal a quick glance at him. Maybe he’d left the room or something, but she knew she hadn’t heard him, and she would have if he had gotten up. He was too close.

Steven smiled to himself. It was always about this time, because of his unexpected silence that they would usually wonder if he had sneaked out of the room. He saw Briony’s neck muscles tense as she considered looking to see if he was still there, but she hadn’t.

Her neck and facial muscles then completely relaxed again. Her mouth opened just slightly. The gloss lipstick she was wearing over her full lips glistened dully in the soft glow of the light from behind her chair.

“That’s fine.” Steven said to her soothingly. “You’re doing perfectly. Keep it up.” And that was all he said for several more minutes.

Briony sensed that somehow she was pleased he had said that, and she had not been startled by the sudden arrival of his voice, because it had sounded so soft and gentle. It had just fitted right in with her mental frame of mind at the right place. And Briony did know how to relax.

It was obvious to him as well, she decided. That must be why he was not telling her to go to sleep and talking to her, because he could see she was doing it all by herself. Briony was beginning to feel the isolation from the rest of the world he had mentioned earlier.

Her company and its problems now seemed only a distant memory as she now convinced herself that the tiny light, had, in fact, changed to a soft amethyst colour that was absolutely beautiful.

She wished she had a dress of that colour, she thought, as she sighed, picturing a long-flowing evening gown in that colour adorning her body at the next company dinner.

Steven watched Briony’s eyes close to half-mast and stay there. He had watched her brow puzzle over the ever-so-slowly-changing green colour to a soft amethyst, then watched it smooth out and relax as she realised her suspicions had been right about it changing in the first place.

Her brow was now smooth and wrinkle-free, as was the remainder of her well- structured and softly featured face in the dull yellow light coming from behind her chair.

“That’s fine.” Steven repeated soothingly. “You’re doing perfectly.” And said no more.

Again Briony felt pleased with his noticing of how well she was relaxing. She really was very good at doing it. Her meditation instructor had always told her she was the best one in her class at doing it. She also noticed the quiet in the semi-darkness of the room. It was very relaxing.

Now she was trying to decide if the tiny light was changing colour again. It seemed to be two colours at the same time. Is that possible? She queried herself as she concentrated her gaze through half-closed eyes, unaware that they were, in fact, actually half- closed, and not fully open.

“Bring your awareness .. to your breathing, now.” Steven said soothingly. “And become aware .. of the exact point and temperature .. hot or cold .. where it enters .. through your mouth .. or nose.” Briony had been dancing at the company dinner in her thoughts, wearing the beautiful amethyst ball gown that she had already decided to get made up in the next few weeks.

Again, his voice had not been an intrusion into her thoughts and imagination, such was the mellowness of it. It just seemed to gently encourage her thoughts to leave the dance and become aware of her nostrils, the right one, in fact.

The cool air seemed mainly to be entering through that one, more so than the other one, for some reason, and Briony found herself wondering why. The exact point of the air’s entry seemed to be just to the right of the tip of the bridge between each nostril.

Yes, she decided. That was the coldest point, but she continued to examine the skin temperature right around her nostril opening, just in case she had missed an even colder part.

“Now .. bring your awareness .. to the exact point .. hot or cold .. where it leaves your mouth .. or nose.” Steven said, after giving her long enough to find the entry point.

This was more difficult, Briony thought, still focussing on the soft coloured light behind him as she searched with her awareness around her right nostril once again, momentarily losing the awareness of the coolest point of entry.

She concentrated her inner awareness on trying to sense the warmest air, thinking that she’d never ever thought of it being warm as it left her nose. Still, she decided, it must get warmer after being taken down so deeply into the lungs.

And finally she found what she believed was the warmest point, immediately comparing its position to the coolest point she had found earlier. It was different, she decided, and for some reason Briony found that fact intensely interesting.

Briony’s was amazed that she found that fact of such extreme interest, as if she might have discovered something really interesting about herself in the fact that she could do that. It was interesting, she told herself genuinely. It was all interesting, so far. Quiet and dark—warm and cool—changing coloured lights—soft background music.

Then Briony stared hard at the tiny light once again. It had now changed to a soft blue, and she hadn’t noticed it do so. How could she have missed that? She wondered. She had been looking at it the whole time.

She focussed harder, really trying to see into the heart of the beautiful blue colour, and swore to herself she could notice two colours existing at the same time again. Now she could see a soft purple, as well as the blue. Couldn’t she?

Steven glanced at his watch in the semi-darkness. It had luminescent needles for hands. Briony had been trancing herself for only ten minutes, but she had done very well. They usually did, he reminded himself, as he formed the next words to her in his mind.

“And now that you’ve .. found the coolest point of entry .. and the warmest point of exit,” He began softly with the confusion method, which was his next step in trancing her deeply down, as well as placing the beginnings of her compliance trigger in her subconscious mind, if it was listening closely enough.

Then he would automatically engage her conscious thoughts in the mental mind-bending task he was about to give her to do and to think about, knowing that as she did so, some of the things he would suggest to her would slip right by her conscious mind completely unnoticed, and thereby be accepted fully by her unconscious mind for use by him when she was awakened from her trance.

“Bring your awareness .. to the temperature difference .. between the two now .. and consider that .. you might find it .. very interesting indeed .. to believe that .. you are so beautifully relaxed .. and calm .. and peaceful .. that you can now .. easily or .. not easily .. do what is suggested .. you can easily .. or not easily do .. and to believe now .. that you can .. willingly or .. not willingly .. not do what is .. not suggested you can .. willingly or .. not willingly .. not do.”

Briony listened, finding herself well and truly puzzled. She wanted to get it right, for her company’s sake. What was it? She tried to recall the long, soothing paragraph. Easily find the temperature difference between the coolest and the warmest spot on her nose? And then what? Peaceful and beautifully relaxed and calm? She was, Briony confirmed to herself.

Well, she was willing to do that, anyway. And she could do it easily, she thought, just like he’d said. Then she smiled inside. That was because, she decided, he had noticed she had been so good at relaxing after all, just as she’d thought.

And what else? Briony wondered as her mind began to focus on sensing the temperature difference between the two spots on her right nostril, as well as watching the soft light behind him on the ceiling somewhere, which had now changed to a definite soft, lovely purple.

Beautiful, she thought—a dress like that as well. And then she began to concentrate on finding the temperature difference, figuring whatever else he had said, he would repeat, if she didn’t do it.

Besides, she figured as a conclusion. This seems more interesting, anyway. And then she focussed all of her awareness on finding both spots at the same time, and trying to sense any temperature difference between them, all the while becoming more and more aware of a floating, very relaxed, drifting sensation.

Steven knew Briony was going deeper and deeper into the focus of her own thoughts, becoming more and more aware of them and less and less aware of where she was and her immediate surroundings.

He waited another ten minutes, deliberately allowing her the time for two more colour changes of the light she had fixated upon, as well as a much more certain, but subtle deepening of her trance state.

He knew he’d be able to tell when she arrived at just the perfect place in her trance. It would be when she became aware of his voice fading in and out, or had disappeared completely for a sort while.

Briony floated and drifted in her thoughts, all the time trying to keep going back to the things he had wanted her to do—find the difference in temperature between the warm and cold air.

But she kept losing the train of her task, finding herself more and more involved in her mind’s image of her attending the company ball in the beautiful amethyst gown she intended to have made as soon as she could.

Briony saw herself turning and dancing, with the lovely dress flowing and swirling as she pirouetted and dipped, feeling beautiful and proud—of her success with the company in the eyes of everyone there, and the drop-dead gorgeous dress that flowed around her body, like a gentle river, following her every graceful step around the ballroom floor.

Then suddenly, she had the thought that she had not heard the soothing voice for a while. But then she lost that, too, as quickly as it had come, as her mind and imagination whisked her back to the pleasure of dancing around the floor like an angel.

“Now,” Steven began, knowing she had reached the right place at the right time by the coming and going of the brief frown on her forehead and the slight, soft smile on her face. “I want you .. to bring your awareness .. back to the soothing sound of my voice .. and examine yourself .. for a moment or two .. How very relaxed .. you feel right now .. How calm .. your mind is .. How quiet .. your thoughts are .. How detached .. you seem to be feeling from the world .. and all of its problems .. And how nice it is to .. feel this way .. about all of those .. interesting feelings .. and sensations .. where you might .. feel as if you’re floating .. or drifting .. and can’t even .. feel your body at all .. it feels so light .. and floating .. and drifting .. like a soft white fluffy cloud .. high in the heavens .. looking down on mankind and its problems .. with a knowing smile.” Briony listened attentively to the soft, soothing voice, and then instantly she was there, transported in her thoughts and imagination, high in the heavens and lying stretched out on a soft, white cloud that was so fluffy. She felt wonderful, so high in the air.

The world passed far beneath her as she gazed down at it over the edge of the soft, white cloud blanket she lay upon. The earth seemed a patchwork quilt of all colours in one. She was drifting over the world so slowly, as if looking down from a spaceship that was orbiting the earth and all who lived on it.

And then it seemed to her that time was standing still. Briony felt so relaxed and so calm in her mind and body. And so high in the heavens. Everything was so quiet. Briony felt so absolutely wonderful that she felt herself smile with her own good feelings about herself and where she was.

Steven knew he’d gotten through when he saw the beginnings of a soft smile. Then he smiled himself. Now, my dear, he thought. Enough fun. It’s time to get down to some serious business.

He drew his chair directly alongside of hers, such that he could easily reach out and touch her anywhere on her body if he needed or wanted to. He looked directly down at her face, only a foot or so away. Yes, he concluded. Time to really go to work.

“That’s fine.” Steven began. “You’re doing perfectly .. And now that you .. really do know how .. wonderful you feel .. it’s easy for you to .. understand that .. you’d like to feel that way .. all the time .. even when you are at work .. so your wonderful feeling .. could greatly affect the moods .. and the productivity .. of the people around you who .. look to you as a role model .. knowing in your way .. you’re doing much for the company .. and its morale .. and its increased productivity .. simply because .. you feel so wonderful now .. and it shows .. without you even trying .. as they see .. how wonderful you feel right now .. and want to feel that way too .. so they can be as productive as you .. and that makes a lot of sense to you .. Isn’t that true?”

Briony listened attentively. Everything the soothing voice said was true. It made a lot of sense. Of course she was a role model. Everyone admired and respected her for her contribution to the company’s efforts and productivity.

And she could easily see that if she felt this wonderful all the time at work, then she could easily affect everyone who came into contact with her.

She was always everywhere at once at work and came into contact personally with many people throughout her busy and hectic day. Yes, she concluded in her own thoughts. Feeling good was pro-productivity, that was for sure.

Steven gave her a while to reason it all out and reach the conclusion that everything he’d said had made perfect sense. Then he began again.

“That’s right.” he started. “And since your company is .. depending on you .. to increase its productivity .. through your employees and .. through hypnosis .. then it seems to make a great deal of sense to .. seriously consider that .. the more wonderful .. and relaxed you feel .. then the more .. you will affect your company’s employees .. because .. you are their role model .. and then the more productive they will be .. and the company’s profits will soar into the heavens .. all because .. you had the good sense to .. allow yourself every opportunity with hypnosis to .. feel as wonderful as you can be made to feel .. so your company’s profits will soar into the heavens .. because of everybody’s productivity .. and all .. thanks to hypnosis and .. your good sense to .. strongly recommend to your company that .. they take .. full advantage of it.”

Briony knew the soothing, soft voice was right. She had always been a role model for the company. They always came to her for advice because they recognised she was approachable, and she liked that. It had always been her policy to work with people, rather than over them.

They liked just being around her because they knew she was so competent. She had to be, or they wouldn’t have selected her from twenty other people, both men and women, for the job in the first place.

Briony knew also that she uplifted many of their spirits when they were feeling down about something or other, so it did make sense—a lot of sense. The more wonderful she felt in herself, then the more she would affect everybody—and the more productive they’d all be, and the profits would naturally follow suit—and all because of her, and her good sense to feel as wonderful as she could possibly be around them, not to mention hypnosis.

What a lot of good sense it made to have everybody in the company feeling as wonderful as she did right then. Wouldn’t the productivity soar, Briony concluded, and she’d be the role model responsible for making it happen with her recommendation that they use it, so they could all feel as wonderful as she did. No, she decided in her mind right at that point. She couldn’t let them not take advantage of it. It felt too nice.

Steven smiled, feeling in his soul that his message was getting through to her, loud and clear.

“So.” he continued. “The more wonderful .. you can allow yourself to feel .. through hypnosis .. the more you will affect your employees .. and the more your management will see .. how absolutely correct you were .. in your very strong decision .. to recommend .. they take full advantage of it .. And wouldn’t it make .. even more sense .. to allow hypnosis to .. allow you to feel .. even more wonderful .. than you do right now? .. Ten times more wonderful! .. Twenty times more wonderful! .. Fifty times more wonderful! .. Can you even .. begin to imagine now .. how proud of you they’ll be .. for affecting the company’s productivity and profits .. so magnificently?”

Briony couldn’t agree more. Wow, she thought in awe. Fifty times more wonderful than she felt right then. She smiled at what that would feel like. They’d be so proud of her. And she’d be so proud of herself as well.

When Steven saw Briony nod slightly and smile he knew it was time. She was ready for seventh heaven, in her mind, as well as in her body in every sense possible. Her flaming mass of red hair looked absolutely beautiful as it nestled around her neck and shoulders—absolutely beautiful, and, Steven knew he would soon be witness to the naturalness of all her red genes—in the flesh.

“When you .. think about it seriously,” he began. “The most wonderful feelings .. you have ever had .. can easily come to your memory right now .. in full and living colour .. especially the most recent ones where .. your body felt so healthy and .. so pleasured .. with all of those wonderful feelings .. and sensations .. all over your body .. making .. you feel so wonderful right now .. so you can really affect your employees .. and their productivity .. in every way.”

Steven paused for a minute to allow her to digest every suggestion fully. Then he began again, cementing everything he had already suggested to her.

“Yes .. all of those .. wonderful .. extremely pleasurable sensations .. every time .. you feel each single one of them .. deeply in the core of your being .. making .. you feel so pleasured .. and so wonderful .. making .. you feel that it was all because .. you are a sensual woman .. who is held in .. such high esteem .. by everyone .. and could allow yourself to .. feel the self-chosen responsibility .. in willingly accepting that .. self-chosen responsibility .. and .. feeling most extreme pleasure .. right now.. and .. feel so wonderful right now .. through hypnosis .. that your company’s profits .. and productivity will soar .. all because .. you really want to .. feel pleasure right now .. allow yourself to feel .. through hypnosis .. the self-chosen responsibility of .. wanting yourself to .. feel through hypnosis .. the most intense pleasure right now .. throughout your whole mind and body .. through hypnosis and .. knowing that when .. you do feel that right now.. so you can affect everybody in their work ... and admiration of you if .. you accept the self-chosen responsibility to .. accept every single feeling .. of intense pleasure .. you can feel right now .. for your company’s own good .. Isn’t that what .. you really want to feel .. right now? .. To feel that .. incredible intense pleasure so .. you can help everyone?”

Steven then sat back in his chair to wait for her to assimilate everything he had told her. He had plenty of time, and besides, he didn’t think she’d be that long in reaching her decision.

Briony knew the soothing voice was right. She could never feel as wonderful as she did when she felt pleasure, especially intense pleasure. And had accepted the responsibility for it when she started work for the company, many years ago. She was a woman and proud of it. And she knew she would be even more proud when the company’s profits and productivity soared, all because she was just that—a woman, one who was held in high regard by all.

Yes, Briony decided. It was taking a woman of her calibre, and not a man to save her company—one who was as dedicated as she knew she was. And the more pleasure she could allow herself to feel through hypnosis the better off her company and its employees would be.

And the more proud she, and everyone would be of her efforts to feel the most intense pleasure she could allow hypnosis to make her feel. Yes, she concluded in her own thoughts, nodding her head gently and unconsciously at the same time.

It was up to her, and she knew she willingly accepted the responsibility to make it such that her company and its employees survived profitably.

Steven smiled widely when he saw Briony gently nod her head.

“That’s fine.” he told her proudly, soothingly. “You’re doing perfectly, as you knew you would.”

Briony smiled. She had made the right decision. But she had known that when she’d made it. That’s why they admired her and paid her so much money—to make the right decision. And now, she’d done it again. She’d come through when they needed her most.

“And now, you can .. prepare yourself properly for .. receiving the most intense pleasure .. you can possibly feel right now .. so .. you can be so proud of yourself when .. you will receive it ..when you are properly prepared .. to receive it in the way you always do .. when you .. receive the most intense pleasure possible for you to .. feel by preparing yourself by .. undressing now completely .. as you always do .. whenever you .. receive the most intense pleasure right now .. you can possibly feel so .. you can be so proud of yourself for .. saving your company by .. preparing yourself right now .. in the way you always do by .. undressing completely right now.. and relax and prepare to .. receive the most intense pleasure .. you can possibly feel right now by .. undressing completely now .. and feeling so .. proud to do so.”

Again Steven allowed her time to process all he had told her before beginning again the final phase of her indoctrination.

“And now that .. you really want to get started .. while .. you start undressing completely now .. and .. prepare to receive .. the most intense pleasure .. you can feel by .. starting right this second to .. undress completely right now and .. receive what you know .. you want so badly .. in every way imaginable so .. you can .. receive the most intense pleasure that .. everything you feel will .. feel so incredibly pleasurable .. and intense .. and make .. you feel so wonderful .. no matter what it is by .. undressing now so quickly .. and wanting to so much .. feel every possible intense pleasure you can .. in every possible way.”

Steven again paused and waited for her natural processes to take place.

“You can now .. feel such incredible and intense pleasure .. coming to you .. in a few moments that is going to .. make you feel so wonderful .. no matter what it is and .. wanting it so badly that .. everything you feel will .. feel like such incredible pleasure .. that .. you will be so happy .. you will find it very hard to .. hold back the tears of your .. intensely pleasurable pride.”

Steven as he sat back, waiting and watching. Briony had begun undressing when he was still half-way through that final phase. First she slowly removed her coat, then her blouse, and then more quickly her bra, dropping them all to the floor beside her chair.

Her breasts held captive in the half-cup white bra swelled beneath them as if they were straining to be released. Her eyes remained half-closed throughout what she was doing, staring intently at the tiny light behind him, as if she were watching a good movie and didn’t want to miss a single scene.

He grinned as she next lifted her hips from the recliner in gentle thrust upward and slid down what must have been a zipper as she reached behind her lower back. She then thumbed her business skirt down, see-sawing it over her well-rounded and solid hips, thighs and calves, to finally kick it off her ankles and feet. It dropped in front of her footrest, as she held her hips thrust upward off the chair.

Next her thumbs hooked into either side of her delicate blue lace panties, dragging them quickly down to her ankles. Then she brought her knees up to her chest, giving him a voyeur’s view of the thickest matted and lush thatch of red pubic hair he had ever had the good fortune to be feasting his appreciative eyes on.

She slid them quickly down and over her feet, dropping them to the floor beside her coat, bra, and blouse.

Then Steven relaxed and simply gazed upon her naked loveliness, content and satisfied with his work as the now completely naked Briony, in all her birthright glory lay slowly back down into the soft, velvet recliner and sighed, her thighs just slightly parted as she lowered her buttocks once again. Her feet rested comfortably on the footrest.

Briony had no other thoughts on her mind as she’d quickly undressed herself except to do it, and to do it quickly. A rapidly growing feeling of needing intense pleasure driving forward every movement of her hands and fingers as she had removed each and every piece of clothing she had been wearing.

And now she waited, her mind conjuring up all of the most exciting and intensely pleasurable images from her past sexual encounters. She felt a growing warmth in her lower belly, and it was quickly spreading upward over her breasts.

She could feel the aching stiffness of each nipple as it elongated in mounting, anticipated feelings of intense passion and lust.

Steven smiled down at the vision of nudity and loveliness that lay on the recliner before him. He reached down to the base of the chair and moved it back into the fully laid- back position, noticing as he did so that Briony sighed and parted her thighs a little.

One hand went slowly up to rest behind her head. The other fell softly on her right breast to squeeze it softly, thumbing the long, stiff nipple in a circular motion. He let his enraptured gaze start from the top of her flaming red head and slowly wander down to her toes, lingering along the way to take in once more her beautiful breasts with their unusually long, hard nipples.

His gaze moved further downward across solid, but shapely stomach, then moved down again to the top of her fiery red triangle of lush matting which disappeared in its thickness right down between her slightly open thighs.

By the time Steven’s gaze reached her painted toenails his own body was as hard as granite. He drew a deep breath, letting it slowly out between his teeth as he got off his chair and quickly undressed.

“And now,” he told her soothingly as he knelt beside her chest. “Receive fully .. the intense pleasure with .. every touch on your lips .. and mouth .. and tongue .. and throat .. you can feel .. Imagine it .. Feel it intensely and .. take it to your very soul in .. its most pleasurable essence and .. race headlong .. toward your pleasure peak as .. you feel your orgasm explode .. in your lips .. and mouth .. and tongue .. and throat .. reach it quickly for .. you have a lot of intense pleasure to .. receive now.”

Briony sighed deeply, already panting slightly and waiting impatiently now for what was rightly hers. She could feel the swelling of the most private flesh in her loins and deeply between her buttocks as her sexual tension mounted rapidly in her mind and body.

And when gentle, warm lips closed over her mouth she responded instantly, and, exactly as she had imagined she would. Her lips parted, her hands went around the warm neck and her tongue gave way to that of the warmth of another as it explored deeply the inner recesses of her mouth and deeply into her throat. She heard herself moan, but it sounded muffled somehow.

Steven was surprised by the hypnotised woman’s waiting willingness and response when her arm came around his neck and drew him tightly to her mouth. Her lips tasted of scented Jasmine, her tongue, the nectar-wine of the gods in its exquisiteness.

He duelled and danced with that delicious, long tongue for several minutes before beginning to quickly stroke deeply down into her throat with his own. He felt her breathe him as she began to gasp into his mouth, knowing her heat would soon explode in the places she had been told as completely focussed pleasure as her orgasm began to flame in her mouth and throat.

Briony had never experienced anything like it before in her life. Her mouth was on fire with the most pleasurable feelings and sensations she had ever felt. Her tongue felt thick and long, pulsing and throbbing, expanding ever more so as her core temperature increased rapidly, and, as the temperature rose in her throat she groaned loudly into the hot orifice of another that engulfed her own.

She heaved huge lungfulls of air as she sucked ravenously on the juicy thickness of the long, stroking tongue penetrating her humid throat. Her mind throbbed with her mouth and throat as she bucked her hips and thighs, clinging tightly to the warm, strong neck around which her arms were now locked tightly.

Her heart hammered against her rib cage like a wild, savage animal striving to become free.

Steven held her tightly by the sides of the neck and face as he felt her fiery orgasm explode in her mouth and throat. She groaned over and over into his mouth as his own held her captive beneath it.

Again and again did he drive his tongue deeply into her soft, warm throat, timing it with the waves of pleasure he could feel washing over her. He was aware of her hips bucking and her groin jerking uncontrollably, but he knew she was feeling every bit of the pleasure she was feeling only in her mouth and face and throat.

Briony felt as if she was going to faint. She had never experienced anything like it. Her face was on fire, as were her lips and tongue and mouth.

And the delicious long, thick tongue that was relentlessly and sensuously savaging her mouth and throat inflamed her pleasurable wave after wave of intensity as it exploded all over her face like thunderous surf crashing on the sea shore.

She felt herself thrusting her hips high into the air, but she felt everything only in her mouth and throat. She sucked and gasped, groaning into the throat of her unseen lover, moaning over and over again as she breathed his humid, sweet breath, until finally she arched herself high as her face erupted and boiled in sheer, raw, unadulterated intense pleasure.

Her mind and senses spun crazily as she fell rapidly from her dizzy heights down into a deep, soft and warm bottomless dark pit.

Steven held her firmly at her peak with all his strength, feeling the sheer ferocity of her passion’s summit in her own strength as her arms locked him tightly to her face. Then she collapsed beneath him, groaning loudly, screaming muffled into his throat, until finally, she lay still, like a broken rag doll.

He released himself from her now-loose grip, then withdrew his mouth from her own, leaving her gasping loudly as she lay almost unconscious on the chair. He glanced down.

Her legs were spread wide, feet hanging over either side of the velvet-covered footrest, opening the flaming red centre of her sex to the warm air in the semi-darkened room.

Briony looked like a deflated balloon and he knew she had never felt anything like that before in her life. Steven smiled, knowing that was only the first taste of a long afternoon’s tasting to come.

Steven also knew that Briony would sleep the restful and exhausted sleep of death this very night by the time he had finished pleasuring her hypnotically.

Steven allowed Briony to rest for about ten minutes. She lay as if sleeping, but he knew she was not. He didn’t think she was actually thinking about anything. Most probably her thoughts hovered just above unconsciousness.

When her breathing had settled to deep and even once more he collected his thoughts. Then he began again, gently, soothingly, warmly of tone.

Briony did not know where she was, nor did she care or even question. She rested peacefully somewhere between heaven and above. Then slowly, she became aware of the voice again, sounding warm and gentle as it spoke her name. Sluggishly she drew her remaining consciousness back from the heavens above to listen.

“That’s fine, Briony.” Steven repeated for the fifth time. “You’re doing perfectly .. and now .. you can .. open your eyes again .. just a little and .. focus back .. on the soothing light that .. makes .. you feel so refreshed .. and strong .. and healthy.”

Briony struggled in earnest to open her eyes, but she couldn’t. She tried several times and then finally succeeded, focussing immediately on the tiny pale gold light that looked so soft, like a healing colour. She became aware of her strength and awareness returning, along with a feeling of vitality and health.

“And now,” Steven continued in the same warm, rich tone. “You can prepare to .. receive the most intense pleasure .. your wonderful breasts have ever known and to .. make sure you .. receive every little bit .. you will feel your arms and legs restrained .. because you don’t want to hurt yourself with your fingernails .. or toenails .. such will be the intensity of the pleasure .. you will receive now as .. you feel your next orgasm fully .. and completely .. in each of your wonderful breasts .. and nipples .. where .. you will achieve your peak .. in your breasts .. and nipples .. and only there .. only there .. only there .. very .. very .. quickly.”

Briony listened and felt almost immediately something warm and then soft fasten around her wrists and ankles, but thought no more about it as the voice kept telling her how much pleasure she would soon feel in her breasts and nipples, and how strong and healthy she was. But she knew that anyway.

She went to the gym twice a week to stay in shape. That was responsible for keeping her full breasts so firm-looking. She wasn’t fat, she knew that. She was just right. Her past lovers, as well as her present one had always told her so.

Steven had secured her wrists behind her head to the back of the chair with the velvet velcro straps, as well as her ankles to either side of the padded footrest. Then he straddled her, carefully placing each knee on either side of her waist.

She moaned and thrust gently upward with her pelvis when he lowered the warmth of his buttocks and loins over the lush, thick red carpet of her mons.

Then he leaned forward and took her left nipple, along with a handsome mouthful of warm, sweet-tasting flesh of breast and drew it deeply into his mouth, hearing her groan as his tongue began to lick the long nipple as he suckled deeply on the soft, proud flesh of her breast.

Briony gasped as she felt her left breast suddenly encased in heat and fire. Then she groaned loudly as she felt her nipple being tongued and caressed in tight, circular movements, being pulled away from her chest and then released.

Again the fire in her belly and between her wet thighs transferred itself instantly to the breast being suckled and licked. She began to arch her back and chest upward against the bonds around her wrists and ankles.

She wanted to be swallowed entirely by the warm mouth. Her mind began to swim again, her senses focussing entirely on the feeling of pressure building in both her breasts now, but more in her left one.

Steven gently ground and slid his buttocks back and forth, round and around over her warm pubis as he changed breasts and began to suckle very strongly on her right one, tugging gently at the elongated, stiff nipple as he drew a huge mouthful of soft breast-flesh deeply into his mouth.

Briony groaned in his ear as her head came up and close to his face. He felt the heat of her red centre radiating upward into the centre of his own buttocks and testicles as she began to thrust upward as he slid the firmness of his buttocks and testicles over the top of her warm crease. His own body was straining at the leash to pass through those red gates of heat and volcanic fire and brimstone.

But that would come soon enough, he thought, as he changed back to her left breast and repeated his actions, holding both breasts very close against one another, suckling and licking faster and stronger then before.

He could feel her tension rapidly mounting and knew she was already but a hair’s-breadth away from flaming again like an active, red volcano. And then it happened.

Briony’s mind burst into heat and flames through the very tip of each nipple. They stung like wild-fire, each breast thumping within itself for release of its pent-up passion.

If she had milk inside them she would have opened the floodgates and given that up willingly, anything to keep feeling the waves of torching fire of rapture exploding thorough each beautifully torching nipple, over and over again, relentlessly, pleasurably, draining her strength and emotions as her mind and senses spun crazily again.

She strained violently upward against the bindings that held her wrists and ankles firmly, thrusting again and again into the warmth of the softness that maddened her core’s crease with its sensual sliding actions again and again and again.

And then, once more she collapsed and went along with her consciousness to the heaven between heavens, to rest once more and recharge her batteries.

Steven released her breasts and nipples back to herself and sat up straight, looking down on Briony as she lay spent for just the moment. Her chest heaved fully for each gasping breath her body needed to stay awake, while her consciousness once again hovered just above unconsciousness.

Her lips were parted, her mouth hung open, but he resisted the urge to cover it with his own once again. He moved slowly off her and the chair, positioning himself between her widely strapped-open legs and thighs, spearing his gaze directly into the heart of her flaming red centre while he waited for her breathing to once again settle down. Then he would talk to her again.

And again, as he knew from long experience, she would listen and respond fully to his hypnotic, and extremely sensual suggestions.

While he waited for Briony to recover and rest Steven began talking, repeating the same things over and over again until he could tell she was once again listening.

“That’s fine.” he told her soothing and warmly. “You’re doing perfectly .. and your company will be so proud of you for .. setting the example .. you are to make them better all round .. Feel your strength returning .. with your awareness of the soft light .. you will see when .. you open your eyes now and .. gaze at it now .. knowing .. you are about to receive .. the most intense .. and rapturous pleasure .. from the heavens themselves .. and .. it will be delivered personally .. by the angel himself .. right into .. the very core of your womanhood’s pleasure centre itself .. quickly .. only there .. quickly .. only there .. quickly .. only there .. quickly .. so .. you can receive it personally .. from the angel and .. be so proud to know in your heart that .. you have been truly chosen .. and blessed with such incredible pleasure .. and rapture that .. only .. the heavens have chosen you .. especially for as .. you open yourself now .. and receive.”

Steven repeated the exact same thing five times before Briony finally stirred to awareness of the sound of his voice. When she did he repeated it once more, knowing that this time she was fully listening as her eyes focussed on the soft light behind him, seemingly looking right through him as they did so.

Briony listened entranced as she mentally willed the centre of her womanhood to open like a flower, feeling her strength returning quickly. Her mind cleared and her senses focussed on the soft light, as she mentally noted to herself that she would have a gown of that gorgeous colour as well. So many beautiful gowns, she thought in awe.

And then, in an explosion of intense and sudden feeling that drove a loud and unforced, deep-gutted groan from her mouth and lips, Briony’s mind and consciousness suddenly erupted in the white lights of sheer, white hot burning bliss that almost sent her insane on the spot.

Her hips jerked and thrust violently upward as the searing white heat engulfed her most secret and most pleasurable diamond so fine.

After placing the hot palm of hands directly over her mons and soft, swollen red- haired, downy crease, Steven leaned forward, and, reaching beneath her buttocks and back around her belly toward her junction, his gentle fingers found the swollen, warm lips of her flaming red centre and spread them delicately, wider and wider, until he finally saw her glistening emerald core of heat and fire.

It stood passionately engorged and proudly upright in all its womanly glory. He heard Briony groaned loudly and gutturally into the sound-proof room at his gentle touch.

Then slowly, gently, he pulled upward with his soft fingers, drawing back the soft, warm glistening hood which covered the simmering sapphire of her molten core he sought so hungrily for his first and last exquisite tasting.

And then slowly, he covered it with his mouth, engulfing it completely, his lips forming the perfect seal around its small, but thick and swollen base. He began then to suckle and draw it away from her loins themselves as he licked and circled its quivering, shuddering fleshy essence.

The jewel of Briony’s Nile burst into rapturous angelic song, as did her entire lower belly, hips, buttocks and loins as she felt her flawless pleasure diamond drawn away from the heated flesh of her loins and suckled strongly. She knew the feel of a flat, warm tongue, as well as its spearing and circling action as it licked the swollen and aching lips of her slick red crease.

Her buttocks tensed, flexed and contracted continually as they torched with a fire never felt right there in the depths of her nether-land deep crease before.

Her nipples stung, swinging wildly with her breasts as she writhed her upper torso and threw herself from side to side, but the intensity of the most profoundly deep rapture and bliss was the exact centre of her volcano’s molten core.

Briony’s throbbing fleshy core, suckled deeply into Steven’s mouth and held securely captive between the perfect seal of his hungry lips tasted never before as sweet to him as he repeatedly and relentlessly drew it away again and again, releasing it back to her, to then repeat his mouthing and tonguing actions, over and over again.

He licked and lapped, suckling and strongly sucking her flawless diamond over and over into his heated mouth, until he sensed she could take little more before reaching the summit of her passion’s mountain.

And then he expertly and deliberately sent her over the top of the precipice, tumbling all the way down, over and over into her bottomless pit of extreme raw pleasure as the fine edge of his teeth began to gently nip the base of her pulsing shaft with each suckling and drawing motion of his mouth.

He felt her thrust her hips and thighs aggressively and wildly against his sliding and circling buttocks, but he held her firm with his hands on her hips as she twisted and writhed beneath the ferocious and extremely intimate and savagely sensual attack on her most private core.

Briony’s volcano of pleasure erupted and exploded violently, beautifully, again and again, over and over, throbbing its gloriously sensual and electrifying message through the dense thick fog covering her consciousness and threatening to extinguish her lights before it was completely over.

She screamed loudly again, her hips bucking wildly like a trapped animal in the most severe animal mating heat, as wave, after wave, after wave of molten white hot fire and pleasure washed over her body from head to toe, bathing her pulsating and throbbing jewel again, and again in white heat that torched and burned her beautifully.

Then dissipated quickly as it fanned upward and backward, racing like wildfire down into the depths of her buttocks and back up through the tumultuous depths of her red-matted crease again, yet to bathe her mind, body and senses once again in its white hot melting fire.

Steven pressed his face and mouth hard against her twisting slick centre, driving and spearing his tongue again and again into the quivering shaft of her throbbing and quivering womanhood.

He lapped and suckled, spearing and lancing it’s quivering essence over and over as he drew her rampant flesh inside his hungry mouth, sucking her deeply, over and over, each action of his mouth, lips and tongue stronger and more fierce than the last.

Briony screamed again and again, yet each time the sound of her tortured voice returned to her muffled and far away. Then suddenly, her world erupted like a meteor strike had hit the apex of her aching and blazing junction a thousand times over, exploding like a super-nova in the stars of the heavens above, finally causing her embattled conscious lights to dim once again.

Her rapture carried her away swiftly, high into the heavens where she sang with her own body and the beautiful angel who had delivered her chosen gift of rapture and sweet bliss personally to her. And then she knew no more as the sandman closed her eyes for just a little while once again.

Leaving Briony to rest and perhaps sleep for a little while Steven withdrew from the therapy chair and got himself a glass of cold water. He sat back down between her secured legs and sipped it while he waited for her breathing to settle. And then he began to talk to her once again to help her to return to the world in the room for her final receiving of the hypnotic pleasure he had promised her.

“That’s fine.” he began in a familiar tone. “You’re doing perfectly .. and now .. you feel your strength returning .. with your health vital and .. very strong as you .. prepare to receive your final gift .. from the angel who .. chose you to receive .. in your deep channel .. only as with .. each and every penetration .. only there will you .. feel his girth widen .. and expand pleasurably .. inside you and .. pleasurably stretch you to .. incredibly pleasurable limits with .. each pleasure stroke and .. his pleasurable length will .. lengthen with each long pleasure stroke .. into your furnace and .. only there will .. you reach you peak .. very .. very quickly .. only there .. only there .. quickly .. quickly”

Steven repeated the halting paragraph nine times before Briony stirred to awareness once again and half-opened her eyes to focus once again on the tiny light above and behind him.

After he had repeated it all a tenth time he positioned himself over her widely displayed and inviting flaming red, slick centre. He held himself by his forearms, resting them on the soft, strong arms of the recliner as he approached the radiating overflow of the molten slickness of her junction.

The very tip of him sensed her heat instantly as it glided easily through the hot molten lava already spewing forth from between the swollen gates of her passion.

Briony gasped and then gut-groaned deeply as she felt herself penetrated by what she could only describe as an enormous shaft of pure rigid fire.

She opened her thighs as wide as she could to let the intense and pleasurable heat escape, only to feel herself being stretched to her channel’s capacity as the fiery spear from the pit of a volcano sheathed itself smoothly and deeply into her heated and well-slickened depths.

Again and again did she seek to open her thighs more widely to accommodate the most exquisite and rapturous stretching her loins and thighs hand ever experienced.

When the tip of the steel fire lancing her body so deeply touched the neck of her cervix Briony screamed with a bursting passion and lust she had never thought existed in the entire universe.

Her heart burst with her exploding senses. And with each expanding, deeply invading shafting did she feel her body stretch in girth and length even more before the penetrating and pleasurable spearing, diving heat

Her pleasure-tortured body ached for release, yet pained for more of the same at the same time. When the white hot wide lance of fire touched the very back of her each time, over and over again she heard herself scream, feeling it pushing her cervix way back up inside herself to further its driving strokes into her body’s tumultuous depths.

What was filling her body and her senses was widening and lengthening with each searing, stretching, pushing and pleasurable stroke into her humid depths and she loved it for all it was worth. Briony then again sensed a familiar feeling—one that signaled only too well she was about to explode yet again, and as never before in her wildest sexual fantasy of what raw pleasure could actually feel like.

Steven stroked her steadily, relentlessly, like the throbbing, driving piston of a V-8 racing car engine, thrusting more deeply and more rapidly each time, hammering and driving her downward, over and over again into the soft firmness of the supporting velvet chair.

On and on did he penetrate her flaming red swollen and slippery centre, invading her liquid molten depths and driving her mind and body finally to the peak of her passion for the last and final time. And now he sensed the extreme and very violent urgency of her uncontrollable and rapid, jerking upward thrusts beneath his pounding loins.

Then deliberately, Steven withdrew slowly back to her gripping, thrusting entrance, leaving her heaving pelvis to fire and jerk uncontrollably upward like a jackhammer into only his burning tip for resistance to her actions.

Then, resting the tip of his burning ember just inside the portals to her flaming red gate he plunged himself violently downward into her liquid fiery depths with all the force he could muster, pistonning her viciously and deeply down into the soft firmness of the velvet recliner.

He heard her scream and grunt loudly at the same time beneath the sheer force of his downward-driving thrust as he fell on her with his entire weight and gripped the chair sides, impaling her like a stuck pig on a spit. Then he pulled himself even more deeply down inside her body with the sheer force of his arms.

And then, unable to hold his own release a second longer, he felt the boiling, molten lava of his own loins and stolen passion break their boundaries for the first time that day.

He erupted with all the force of nature with his fluids of fire in spurt, after spurt, after hot, pulsing spurt, deeply into the confines of the deepest part of her boiling channel of heaving and twisting womanly fire.

Briony felt the beautifully excruciating and painful pleasure of feeling she was being split completely in half by the weight, the girth, and the length of the burning spear of raw heated pleasure that now penetrated her depths where no man or fingers had ever penetrated before.

She felt herself forced down into a dark and rapturous abyss under the sheer weight and size of the burning lance as her body stretched and lengthened internally under the violence of the sensual assault. She grunted loudly as the air left her lungs in a rush.

And then Briony screamed as her firing wide junction sought any way it could of its own volition to accommodate such blissful hugeness and never let it go for as long as she had breath in her body.

Steven gripped the sides of the chair viciously, hammering and pounding his loins down into her heated, boiling depths, again and again, relentlessly and mercilessly spearing her soaked fed blanket over and over while she continued thrusting her upward driving loins of molten, twisting fire and brimstone.

He was aware that her body had broken free once again from her conscious mind and had taken control completely as it searched ferociously for every last drop of raw lust and passion it could find, like a thunderous tornado seeking its always elusive heat source, wherever it could find it, while her consciousness, such that it was under the hypnotic influence of his suggestions, had no choice or will to do anything but go along with for the ride.

Steven knew Briony had lost it completely, and so had he. With her last final and violent upward thrust, she arched her yearning and exploding, flaming red centre quickly upward as he cored the very deepest heart of her that last time.

With sheer strength from her unconscious mind did he feel her then lift his entire weight as she screamed and held herself impaled solidly and deeply, as high off the recliner as her bonds would allow her to strain.

And then, after holding that position beneath him for what seemed like an eternity he felt her suddenly collapse like a burst balloon, dropping like a rock, limp and lifeless beneath him on the chair.

Steven fell with her with her dead weight, driving her down several fiery and thumping last times with the last dying strength of his iron will and fire torch, emptying the last pulsing of his hot seed deeply inside her boiling liquid centre.

Briony sensed somewhere in her rapidly fading awareness that her hips and thighs were long lost to her own conscious control—that she had just been going along for the most glorious and pleasurable ride of her entire life.

Her lungs had screamed at her for more air as she fought to shout her passion for everything as she felt herself falling into a bottomless abyss of never-ending rapture and sheer pleasure and bliss—and wanting it to continue as it was forever and a day as she tumbled downward in her mind, over and over, ever-downward into the blackness—the pure, raw and unadulterated passion and lust she was still receiving over and over from the angel of her own special heaven.

Again and again, over and over did the waves of passion’s violent surf crash breathtakingly down on the beaches of her mind and senses as she felt herself driven viciously and pleasingly down and down and down into the dark abyss—feeling the hammer of the angel crash over and over, again and again on the anvil of her uncontrollable crease and core centre.

Briony felt as if she were dying and falling through heaven’s gate itself, knowing in her soul at that precise moment in time that had she ever wanted to die, she believed that this was the meaning of the term, ‘natural causes’ she wanted written on her death certificate—‘death by extreme natural causes.’

And then the welcome blackness closed her eyes for the last time and she knew no more.

Steven placed his coffee cup down on his desk and glanced at his watch—almost 4 p.m. He had left Briony to sleep almost two hours ago, after first rousing her to just above unconsciousness and giving her amnesic and suggestions of well-being and natural strength, among other things, over and over again as he cleaned her from head to toe.

Then he dressed her as she had been when she had first sat down in the chair, paying extra careful attention to smoothing all her clothing down as it should appear to her first glance when she awoke.

She had now been sleeping for almost two and a half hours straight. Time to bring her back to the world of her own reality and let her make of it what she would, along with the help of his post-hypnotic suggestions.

He walked back to the therapy room, woke her up gently and then waited for her to rouse herself and reorientate completely to her surroundings.

Briony awoke to the therapist’s soothing, warm voice with a smile on her face, feeling bright-eyed and bushy-tailed about her hypnotic experience, not that she could recall much of it at all.

But she told him she felt great, and she really did, in every sense, and that if this was how all the employees would feel after hypnosis she would be recommending it to her management team, and for them to take a session themselves—of that, there was no doubt.

Steven could see he had been successful with Briony on all counts, but then, he never doubted for a moment that he wouldn’t be.

She was a changed woman, alright, just as she had said, but he had one last aspect of her to change—one last pleasure centre to allow her to experience hypnotically before he could really call her changed completely, inside and out. And that he had already arranged to happen on the weekend with a post-hypnotic trigger.

Briony bounced out of the therapist’s office building extremely happy and content with her day’s work. She felt she was almost floating over the pavement as she walked to the car-park to retrieve her car.

Once belted in she drove out onto the freeway and down along the coast road, back toward her own office building on the other side of town. Briony felt strangely adrift from the world and its problem for some reason, not really wanting to go back to work.

She glanced at her watch, amazed again for the twelfth time or so that so much time had passed while she had been in hypnosis. It had only seemed to her like a few minutes.

But she had awoken feeling so wonderful and refreshed—so vital and so glad to be alive. And with such a feeling of well-being and strong physical strength it had completely left her in awe of what hypnosis could achieve for her company in its productivity increases if all of the employees felt as terrific as she did right then, when they had a session with the amazing Mr Steven Hall.

She looked at her watch once again as she drove steadily onward. And then, on impulse, and for no other reason she braked harshly, turning quickly down a sandy road that led to the golden beach—one that Briony knew that at this time of day would be deserted by both man and beast alike. She pulled to a slow stop at the sandy edge and looked around her to the left and the right. Then, satisfied that no one was around to see what she planned to do she switched off the ignition and slid her seat all the way back, laying the backrest into the fully down position.

Then she lifted her hips and thighs and slipped off her panties, lying back down and spreading her legs as widely as she could. Her gentle fingers quickly found the source of her search and the warm wetness of their pleasurable wantings as they rapidly brought her passion to the boil for the first time that day in her conscious mind.

At the height of her little car’s gentle swaying movements, and with her windows wound all the way up to muffle her moans and groans of pleasure at her peak, Briony found herself easily able to hear the therapist’s soothing, rich voice. She could almost imagine what he was telling her to do, as if she could somehow dream it in the back of her mind’s eye.

But at that moment in her pleasure’s peaking it seemed too real to be questioned, and, besides, she had been horny for a week with her boyfriend out of town on business, so Briony had to settle with, luckily for her, strangely being able to easily imagine what it might have been like to have been pleasured over and over, on every part of her body, while lying on that beautiful, comfortable recliner chair, under deep hypnosis.

After her peak had lived its glorious releasing and satisfying moment in time she just lay there panting loudly, getting her breath back before driving home and going into the office the next day. Briony sighed deeply.

“Oh well,” she sighed loudly into the humid air of her car’s interior. “I guess I’ll never know.”

Steven had bade a very cheery and happy Briony a bright and friendly farewell, and was told to expect to hear from her in the next few days with the decision of her firm to utilise his hypnotic services.

As he walked back and sat heavily down behind his desk he wondered the same thing he always wondered after one of these sessions—how many more years could he go on like this—company after company—session after session, before he died of a heart- attack in mid-stroke one day while riding some female executive of some big company to the most pleasurable hypnotic heights her imagination could take her to beneath him in the sound-proof therapy room of his top floor office? Not to mention the other females of the company after that?

Then he smiled, and then grinned widely as he repeated the same answer to that question he had always repeated, whenever he asked it of himself.

“For as long as companies needed productivity increases,” he said aloud, then added with a wry smile, “Or, for as long as women continue to listen.”

Another Happy Ending