The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOGEDDON!

By Interstitial

1. ONCE UPON A TIME IN MELIPILLA

How goes the transeditation of my beautiful diaries?

Oh my diaries, the precious treasure-trove of my life. Have you any more to show yet? Please share me. I am as excitable as a skittering coypu today. I can’t wait!

Also we must speak soon of Hypnogeddon!—my new erotogenic mental control story is blossoming fast. I am on fire with ideas, words welling, sweltering, swelling to a creative arousal I can barely contain. I will synopsise it for you.

And you, my sexydarling, are you well? I am besieged by thoughts, dreams, visions, true-memories of our time last week. My diary is on fire as I wrote of that night. I wake up wet as the rainforest at dawn. I would so love to see you again, when can we go once more to my secret place? I am a voluptuary for you, my tendermelt is yours, I long to be your one true sluttypuss!

* * *
Hi Lupa

All is good, thank you, and I hope you are well too. I just need to point out that ‘tumescing’ is not the same thing as ‘progressing’, which is what I think you mean, so I have corrected the subject line to avoid any future misunderstandings or the risk of your emails being mistaken for ‘spam’.

Please find a first extract below. I have a few questions, which I will send under separate cover for you to comment on.

I look forward to receiving the Hypnogeddon! synopsis. It sounds very intriguing.

Yes it was fun, wasn’t it? And quite surprising. I’m afraid I am rather tied up for the next few days, and not in that way, but let’s get together soon.

Best wishes.
Interstitial
* * *

THE (EARLY) DIARIES OF LUPEDA PROSEDA: DRAFT, PART 1

TRANS: INTERSTITIAL

I am now become convinced that Mr Sanchez is a mind-master. I have heard of such things, in books, so they must be real, else why would people write them? After all, I only write of true things.

Mr Sanchez has mentally commanded me so that I dream of his stark green eyes, like a jaguar. I am trapped in his stickleback web of mentipulation. He makes me dream of his kiss.

And! His grasping control is such that I even dream of him impenetrating my honeymount, my girl-like innocence—nightly! Every thought is a butterfly in my woman-belly. I am blushing to think such thoughts.

And! And! Today in art class he admired my drawings, and then he asked me to stay behind for a minute. He put his arm around my shoulder, and suggested we might spend time together discussing my drawings in detail, and why not this very evening, after school, in his apartment, over a nice glass of merlot?

Best-friend Chica Iglesias says yes, he’s handsome, but then she makes a face and says he is too old, ancient, at least 26 or 27, which is at least eight and possibly nine years older than us, which is nearly a decade, or half a lifetime! Also, she says all prim-proper that it’s not what a good Catholic girl should be thinking. But she knows nothing of the mind-masters, of the implacable dark forces at work in the world. She even started going on today about how it would be better if I stuck with someone my own age.

What, I said, like fat spotty Martín? Or that nerdpole with the big Adam’s apple, Luca? Melpilla is a quite small place, Chica, and getting smaller daily as my burgeoning erogenital imagination grows too large for it, unlike yours, slutface, and next year we’ll be in Buenos Aires, at university, so who cares anyway?

(By the way, I know she has suckulated Tomás Bernado a number of times, and I remind her of this whenever it requires reminding.)

In any case, often before I have sought comfort with Mr Sanchez against my troubles at home. He understands, he is a good listener. Example: Father does not think Art is a useful subject, and nor is my writing. He says the latter is unreadable gobbleduck! Mister Sanchez reassures me this sort of creationary expression is what distinguishes us from the monkeys in the rainforest, and I am happy again.

And! And! And! Serendipity strikes as I, Lupa Proseda, come to full bloom. It is an omen. I found out today in history that Melipilla is Mapudungun for ‘four Pillans’. (Melipilla is where I live, if you are reading this in the farflung distant future, when the mind-masters have changed everything. It is a smallscale sprawlytown somewhat not far from Santiago.)

What is a ‘Pillan’, I ask? Mrs Carmina explains it is a powerful and respected male spirit in Mapuche mythology (which we are learning).

According to legend, says Mrs Carmina, the Pillan are powerful good spirits, but they can also punish. (Actually, they allow the wekufe to punish, the wekufe being a type of demon. See how much we have learned today!) Then Mrs Carmina explains that the lovers and subordinate female spirits of the Pillan are called the Wangulen, and as she speaks things become crystally clear.

The Antü, she says, is the most powerful Pillan, who controls and governs the others. Antü represents the sun, and his partner is a Wangulen named Kueyen, who represents the moon.

At once I realise the significance; Antü must be Mr Sanchez himself! Therefore it follows, as night follows day, and moon follows sun, that I, Lupa Proseda, must be some incarnation of Kueyen herself, trapped yearning inside this human body!

Of course, it matters not if Mr Sanchez is the true incarnation of Antü, or whether he is handsome or no; he may have sparking green eyes and darkling hair, and a smile that lights up the art class like a burning lighthouse, but that is irrelevant. Even if he was ugly as a spike-bearded jungle piglet, his mental control would not waver, and I would still be lost. All is lustfusion.

I explained all this to Chica Iglesias at considerable length, but she is so stupid and clueless, and she doesn’t understand a thing.

All day, I burn with shame and excitement at what is to come.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

* * *

I squeal with joy to see my schoolgirl thoughts made English! I know the world will love to learn more of me. I answer your questions thus.

  1. Yes it is all true, of course it is. Always!
  2. Eighteen years, although Chica Iglesias, ancient bitchslut, is one month older and I believe she always will be.
  3. I don’t understand. Why you change my green-eyed master’s name to Sanchez, when it is <name deleted>? This is a true story, please!
  4. I attach some examples of the early erotodrawings referred to. Arousing, are they not?
  5. As well as art, main subjects were psychology, economics, world politics, and history.
  6. Buenos Aires! My favourite place in the world! Melipilla is a hole in hell by comparison, and I never return there ever.
  7. Chica was no puregirl. I am pretty sure she did more than just suckulate him. I am sure she opened her legs like a common puta, and many times.
  8. I refer to the burning lighthouse of Alexandria, a lost wonder of the world!
  9. But everybody believes in the Pillan. They are real.
  10. No, for sure Chica is real too. The imaginary-friend I told you of before is different. We are still in touch.

Oh, and speaking of touch, I yearn for it. I cannot think for dreaming of your mind-mastery. Tell me, what will you make me do at your puppet behest? Even as I write, I find myself selecting the largest of all my joy-things, proud and rigid, to impenetrate myself.

I sense this is you, controlling me, demanding me to use a joy-thing on myself. Playful mind-master!

I feel your mentipulation-at-a-distance and I cannot withstand it, I am helpless in your iron grasp, I cannot resist! I know I will soon be climaxing again in hotwaves as your unseen hand guides mine!

Please come to me again, or if not, please send Jorge, or if you wish me to subsume myself in the flesh of others, I am yours to command.

Also, as promised, I attach a finely-worked first draft of the outline for Hypnogeddon!

* * *
Hi Lupa

Thank you for your comments and clarifications. I am glad you are happy with the diary work so far. We have to change some of the names, legally; but it is still the same story, and is still as true as it ever will be.

Also thank you for the drawings, which are certainly very imaginative, and yes, I see how such things distinguish us from nature’s brutes. That is you, I assume, with the collar and various chains? I admit I find the pose of abject submission memorable and evocative of our evening together. The gentleman concerned is certainly very well endowed, quite intimidatingly so, actually.

(By the way, I remain unconvinced that ‘suckulate’ is actually a word, but I certainly grasp the concept, and ultimately this is your call.)

Attached are a few comments on the draft of the Hypnogeddon! synopsis.

Jorge is lying low for a while, recovering, but I’ll certainly let you know when I hear from him.

Could I just add, whilst I have many talents, ‘mentipulation-at-a-distance’ is not one of them.

Best wishes.
Interstitial

[Attachment]

* * *

Hypnogeddon!

Synopsis (Draft):

In the distant future, say ten years’ time, one woman wakes up to find everypeople in the entire world—except her! Or maybe one other!—have been turned into mind-controlled sextomata via some kind of unspecified event. (Also I want to put some time-travel in.)

What do you think, my sexydarling?

* * *

COMMENTS

Lupa, I must admit this outline was a little less detailed than I had expected. Here are my initial thoughts.

  1. You can’t just blithely write ‘unspecified event’ and expect to get away with it. I keep telling you, the readers will expect some sort of explanation, however far-fetched, even if it comes further down the line.
  2. Ten years’ time? This does not sound feasible, assuming some form of technology is involved, which I imagine it would be.
  3. Assuming the Hypnogeddon ‘unspecified event’ is a technology issue, I think you need to look further out (that will give you a freer rein on your imagination, as well).
  4. If you are talking some kind of supernatural influence I suppose that is less relevant, but still, there are more important questions at this point.
  5. Basically, it would help if I knew what on earth has happened?
  6. And who is this woman? What’s her story?
  7. And why is she the only one not affected?
  8. On balance I would suggest at least two ‘survivors’, it gives more character dynamics and maybe some potential tensions.
  9. So if there are two people, who’s the other one?
  10. What do you mean time-travel? What kind? Which way? Any causal effects? That opens a whole can of worms, you know.
  11. What is the general story arc? Where does the dramatic tension come from?
  12. E.g. is this woman seeking to find out what’s going on? Stop the mind-control, or what?
  13. Is she in any kind of peril / jeopardy?
  14. Is there a villain?
  15. Do you have a resolution in mind?

I have a lot more questions, but that will do for a start…