The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-Zap!

Ehen she invited her childhood friend to her flat, Marguerite had no idea what was about to happen.

Her friend Allie needed—once again—to crash a few days to get over her boyfriend it would be a fun three or four days of ice cream, sniffing into handkerchiefs, watching movies together, and then Allie, restored, would go on with her life, forgetting all about Marguerite.

Once again.

But Marguerite was not complaining.

She had her reasons.

Pivotal among these reasons was Allie was a tall blonde, with legs for days, a slender neck and two large, natural breasts, a wonderfully round and soft D cup.

So, yeah. Allie was hot. She had the largest green eyes, and Marguerite was a sucker for large green eyes. As far as she could understand, though, Allie was unaware of Marguerite’s less than pure thoughts about her. Also, Allie was a straight as an arrow. When in high school girls played together and kissed each other to experiment and attract guys’ attention, Allie had always made a disgusted face and turned her gaze the other way.

So, yeah.

No chance in hell.

Or so she thought.

Allie rang on Marguerite’s door, and she opened it to find Allie, her eyes red and puffy, biting on her lips as she tried to hold back her sobs. Behind her the usual throng of two, three, four bags filled with the necessary for the days of crashing followed, silent.

“Maaaaarrrr,” Allie wailed, launching herself against Marguerite. Marguerite was not tall. She was well-built, and years on the track team left her with fit legs and a cute butt, so she was able to hold Allie even as the other girl let the whole of her body fall against her. “Maaaaarrrr,” Allie said once again, “it’s over! Once again! I can never find a good guy! Not one! What’s wrong? Maaaaarrr...”

Marguerite could think of a few ways to help Allie keep her mind off guys, yet, blushing at the contact with Allie’s sizable bosom pressed against her chest, said nothing. She patted her on the back and said the very same words she always said when Allie came crashing to her.

By now it was a habit.

“There, there, big girl. Next will be the one.”

Of course next time was never the one, but Allie paid this fact little mind as she kept on hugging her childhood friend, and Marguerite tried to pay no mind to the growing heat between her loins. Or her nipples beginning to stand out. Allie’ scent was so good. Peach, and underneath it, Allie’ sweat.

Marguerite was starting to get dizzy, so she helped Allie come inside, helping her bring her bags into her room. Actually Marguerite did most of the job given she was the stronger of the two and Allie had just had a breakup and she was in no shape to bring all those heavy bags upstairs.

So, yeah.

But Marguerite paid this fact no mind, enthralled as she was with the sight of Allie’s slender legs as she walked upstairs, a few steps in front of her. The way her butt swayed back and forth, left and right... it had be so soft and...

“Thank you again, Maaaar, I don’t know what I would do without you,” Allie said, hugging Marguerite on the stairs.

“Oh, hmm, my pleasure, Al. Can you let go? I’m kinda unbalanced here.”

“Sure, dear.”

Allie let go and Marguerite regained her equilibrium.

“Everything alright, dear? You seem flustered.”

“It’s nothing Allie. It’s just... a hot day.”

“I know! I only packed flimsy stuff!”

“Hmm... good choice.”

As Marguerite finished moving Allie’s stuff to her guest room, wondering about the next days, stealing glances at Allie’s forms, she came back to the room to see Allie holding something red and yellow in her hand.

“What’s this, Mar?”

Marguerite blinked. It looked like a toy gun, plastic and cheap.

“It must be Norton’s.”

“Norton?”

“My friend. He visited me the other day before coming back to Canada. Must have forgotten it. Where did you found it?”

“Uhm, it was under the bed.”

Allie lifted the toy gun and pointed it at Marguerite.

“Bang! Bang! Zap zap!”

Marguerite snickered at her childhood friend’s childhood behaviour.

“Gimme that. I’ll put it away and give it back to him when he comes back.”

“Seriously, what’s his age? Still playing with toys!”

“Norton’s an odd guy. He’s making serious money from some internet scam, though. Don’t know details.”

“...”

Noticing Allie’s look, Marguerite sighed.

“No, I’m not introducing him to you! Now get out, we have a long day ahead!”

Marguerite went downstairs to get ready. She looked briefly at Norton’s toy gun. The guy had always been strange. Forgetting toy guns in his room was the least odd thing Marguerite remembered him doing. For all his oddness, Norton always seemed surrounded by hot girls. Maybe next time he saw him Marguerite would ask him his secret.

This toy gun did look odd, though. Marguerite noticed the trigger had been set on ‘off’. She put it on ‘on’ and zapped the wall, feeling quite stupid.

Nothing happened.

Marguerite shrugged and put away the toy gun, abandoning it in a corner of the kitchen.

It would stay there but a couple hours.

As Allie came downstairs, though, dressed in a pair of short shorts, her black shirt clinging to her breasts, her long blonde hair falling down, her large green eyes sparkling with the promise of shopping, Marguerite forgot all about the toy gun. She had much more, uh, pressing matters to attend to.

Marguerite had had a wonderful time shopping with Allie. She had somewhat learned to control her blushing as Allie tried a bra after the next, a pair of shorts after the next, a dress after the next. Marguerite considered herself blessed even just to stay there and behold her friend’s perfection as her long legs moved from one aisle to the next, as her cute butt swayed and her good-sized breasts took on the sinful sheen of summer sweat.

And after that it had been dinner at Chinese, and after that it had been coffee at her house, and then beer, and then wine, and then alcohol and a movie... and Allie was getting drowsy, inching dangerously close to Marguerite as her blues came back.

“Why can’sshhh I keeee’p one offf sshhhem, Maaar... why can’ssshh I... whassh’wronn wissh mee...”

“There, there,” Marguerite said, holding her friend against her. Her, warm, soft, impossibly hot friend. Part of her wanted Allie to fall asleep so she could come to her room and masturbate all night long. Part of her wanted this moment to never end.

It came to an end when Allie lifted her head, slapped her cheeks and focused her eyes.

“You knowww Mar... I feel ‘hike my hangover is not strong enoushh... do you ‘aaave more wine, pleashe? I mean, please?”

Marguerite giggled at the state her friend was in and moved away from the couch to find another bottle of wine. She always stored a couple for when Allie came to visit her.

Once alone in the kitchen, though, maybe because she was now away from Allie’s amazing soft body, the whole situation began to clear for her as well. No matter how many times Allie crashed to her place, no matter how many times she would spill her heart out and how many times they would enjoy shopping together, she would never be her... she would never.

So, yeah.

“Maaar... whass abou’—hic!—the wine?”

Marguerite sighed as she took another bottle. Turning to come back to the coach, her eyes fell on the toy gun.

Hypno Zap! Read the bold letters on its side. Marguerite snickered, took the gun in her hand. It was just supposed to be a prank, nothing more. Nothing less.

After all, if Norton left it, it couldn’t be anything more than a toy, right?

Marguerite put the wine bottle on the floor, raised the gun and, feeling quite stupid again, pointed it at Allie. Allie laughed at her.

“Whass... what are you doinnng, Maaar...”

“Zap zap!” Marguerite pulled the trigger, expecting nothing to happen.

But this time the trigger was set to ON.

The gun flashed. Allie’s eyes flashed back.

Her head fell on her shoulders and she fell against the couch.

“Allie!” Marguerite forgot all about the toy gun and jumped to her friend’ side. Allie was lying half on the couch and half on the floor, her eyes wide, her mouth open.

She was breathing. Thank God, she was breathing.

But what was...

Allie murmured a couple words again, a couple words that changed her relationship with Marguerite forever.

“I... obey.”

Marguerite listened to her repeat the words once again, shocked.

“I... obey.”

“Allie?”

“I... obey.”

“Allie come on! This is not funny anymore! Wake up!”

“I... yes.”

Allie blinked and smiled at Marguerite, her eyes filling with energy.

“Ahhh, I feel so much better! What did you put in that wine? It’s wonderful.”

“Allie... you... how do you feel?”

“Amazing!” Allie hopped back on the couch, her breast jiggling with the motion. “You know what? I feel a little hungry right now.”

Marguerite’s eyes darted between Allie and the zap gun, abandoned on the floor.

She licked her lips.

Impossible.

Impossible.

The picture of Norton surrounded by hot girls wrapped all around him, told her it was.

Simply because she never considered it, it did not mean it wasn’t possible.

“Sooo, uhm, what about that wine, Mar?”

“In a moment,” Marguerite told, both to herself and to Allie.

Could she really do that to her oldest and best friend?

One look at Allie’s tits, dangling from her chest, hidden only by the thin strap of her top, told Marguerite that yes, she could.

She should.

Marguerite took the toy gun in her hand. Turned and pointed it at Allie.

“Again with that thing? Maaa—”

Marguerite pulled the trigger.

Allie’s eyes flashed once again. She fell on the couch once again.

Marguerite licked her lips.

So, yeah.

Marguerite approached the still form of her best friend, tranced on the couch. Like before, Allie breathed slowly in and out, her heavy breasts moving up and down following each breath. She was so beautiful, so ripe for the taking. The last shreds of conscience left Marguerite’s mind, devoured by the growing fire in her loins. Allie was there. She was all hers. All hers. Finally. At last.

“I… obey,” Allie whispered. Her eyes were glassy.

“Allie,” Marguerite called to her, still unsure about what to say.

“I… obey,” Allie repeated, just like last time. Maybe she would only answer to direct orders. She did tell her to wake up after all.

“Allie, stand up,” Marguerite ordered. Better stay safe.

Allie did as she was told, slowly standing up from the couch, presenting herself with her arms limping from her side, her head lolling around, like she was listening to music only she could hear. The sight of Allie, so hopeless, so unaware of what was happening all around her made all sort of tingles run through Marguerite’s body. She was discovering her new fetish. Allie tranced and ready to obey was quickly becoming her favourite one.

“Allie, tell me you like me.”

“Marguerite, I like you,” Allie said. In a dull tone, though, like she was commenting on the weather. Marguerite wanted something better.

“Allie, tell me again, like you mean it this time.”

“Marguerite… I… I like you!” sweetness and relief coming from her voice as if she giving her a long-hidden confession, at last.

Marguerite’s heart raced. This was it. This was it. The confession she’d been waiting for. It wasn’t exactly how she dreamed about it, but it was close enough.

“Allie…” Marguerite hesitated. Was she really going to do this…? What if she woke up…? Well then again, she did have the gun, right? She’d just zap her back into trance. “Allie, you are in love with me.”

Allie nodded.

“No, really. When I tell you to wake up…” how could she put this well? “...when I tell you to wake up, you will wake up, with no memory of me using anything on you… and forgetting all about the toy gun. It’s just a toy gun.” A pause. “And you are not pointing it at me anyway. Am I clear?”

“...I obey,” Allie agreed.

“Good girl. Also, when I tell you to wake up, you will be in love with me. Like, head over heels in love with me. You will lust after me. You might wonder about the reasons for these new feelings, but you’re not going to be bothered by them. In fact, you are going to love how it happened suddenly because that makes it better.”

“… I obey.”

“Yes. And… what else… oh and you love licking pussy. You are not just in love with me you especially love licking my pussy and you think my pussy tastes the best. Like, best in the world. Got all that?”

“I… obey.”

Perfect. Now… Marguerite put away the gun, setting the trigger to ‘off’, just in case. Then she held up her middle finger and thumb together. “Oh, and you are not drunk anymore. Wake up.” She snapped her fingers.

Allie blinked and came to, wobbling on her feet.

“Whoa! What…” she put her hands against her forehead, “… fuck my head hurts… Mar?” Allie looked at Marguerite like she had seen her for the first time. Something seemed to click inside her head. Her mouth hung open as her cheeks slowly tinted pink. “Mar…”

“Yes?” Marguerite asked, a smile upon her face. She tried to hide her excitement but really, this was just too good.

“Mar… you look… I…”

Allie seemed unable to stop herself as she walked up to Marguerite, slowly held her face in her hands, and little by little pushed her lips closer and closer…

Marguerite was the one to kiss her, though. Finally.

Allie’s lips were so warm, so soft. Marguerite pushed her tongue in, eager, and soon Allie was cooing and moaning as she reciprocated the favor.

Marguerite withdrew her lips, looking at Allie’s flushed, embarrassed face.

“I… I don’t get it… Mar, you are so… so… beautiful...”

“Yeah?” Marguerite asked with a huge grin. Oh, this was getting so good.

“Yes… you are so hot, really… I’m so hot… I think I’m somehow… I think I love you?”

“I love you too Allie,” Marguerite confessed, finally allowing her feelings to come through. Finally Allie could understand. Would understand. Throwing caution to the wind, Marguerite held her hands and spoke the truth: “...I have been in love with you for a long time in fact and I always wanted you!”

“Mar… I...” Allie licked her lips. “Mar, this is getting me so hot. We have a couch. Let’s use it.”

Marguerite laughed as Allie pushed her against the couch, kissing her and starting to take off her clothes. This was so quick, so unexpected! But finally, yes, finally! Finally Allie’s hands were upon her and finally Marguerite was beginning to do with her what she had always wanted to do… ever since she knew Allie… all those years wasted, but no more!

No more, as Allie began to stroke her nipples, moaning as Marguerite’s own hands came up to palm Allie’s boobs. They were so soft and warm in her hands! It reminded her of playing with a rubber ball when she broke her fingers years ago, except Allie’s breasts were much larger than the ball and they were softer and warmer… and most important of all, they were her best friend’s tits, which made them the best tits in the world.

Marguerite shook as Allie began to put kisses against her collarbone, making her shudder.

“...ah, Allie...”

“I love you, Mar… I love your skin… I shouldn’t but I just can’t… ahhh…” Marguerite pinched Allie’s nips, just to see how she reacted. “...ah, that felt so good… do it again! Pinch my nipples Mar!”

Mar laughed and instead licked her left nipple.

“Ah!”

Then the right one.

“Oooh! Oh, Mar, you are so good at this...”

“I practiced,” Mar said between licks, “...with all kind of girls before you. But I only ever wanted to practice with you.”

“Oh that’s so romantic, Mar… please lick them… ah! Ah! Ah-ah-again...”

Marguerite began to suck on Allie’s nips, her tongue tracing circles around them. They were starting to become stiff and erect in her mouth, as they grew. Allie’s fluids had also began to flow. Marguerite felt them against her leg as Allie began to hump against her thigh. She was getting so worked up it was ridiculous. Thank God for that hypno gun! Marguerite might just go back to church for once in her life and light up a candle… as soon as she was over getting her wish granted.

“Oh Mar, you are so good at this, getting me so wet… please I need you to… ah! Ah! Please Maaaaaarrr...”

Marguerite let go of Allie’s left boob and moved her hand down, against her taut stomach, then lower, against her belly button, and then even lower, towards the magma-hot center… Allie was so warm, like she was getting a fever, all concentrated in one spot. Due to her.

Due to how Marguerite had made her act.

Oh, this was getting her so worked up. She had never felt like she had a sweet spot for mind control, but this… this was making Marguerite’s head swim. Allie totally at her control. Totally.

She just had to take the gun again and they’d be a couple… they’d be a real couple, and Allie, her Allie, would finally open to her and confess her love for her… it would be wonderful.

But first, let’s make her cum a little.

Marguerite’s finger brushed against Allie’s folds, moving her thumb to push her shuddering clit. It was a small hard ball of pure pleasure, like a button Marguerite could press and press and Allie would just have one orgasm after the next. Very useful.

“Do you like my hand there, Allie,” Marguerite asked, breathing hard.

“Yes…!”

“Do you like having my fingers brushing against your pussy?”

“Yespleaseyespleaseyes!”

“Someone’s eager,” Marguerite inderted two fingers inside her friend. Allie cried out and leaned her head back.

“...ohohaaha… Maaar… what are you… ah... doing to me…”

“Why, making you come. Isn’t that what you want?”

“Yes…! Yes, Maaar, yes! I want to come! I want to come! But…?”

“But?” Marguerite asked as she moved her thumb in circles, in time with Allie’s breaths. In, and out, right and left. Her body against hers felt so good. And this, Marguerite was sure, was just the beginning. Soon she’d have Allie at her beck and call at any moment! Soon they’d go out for a walk under the full moon and they’d declare their love for each other… it was a fairy tale came true.

Marguerite felt her eyes filling up, and it was not just from the pleasure of having Allie so close. She smelled so good. She felt so good.

“...b-but I’m not, like, a lesbian!”

“But you love me, right?”

“Yes! Yes, Maaar… ah! More please… I love you!”

“Then that does not make you a lesbian.”

“Are you… ah! Ah! Sure…?”

“Yes! You just love me. Just because you want to lick my pussy...”

“….oh Mar I so want to lick your pussy please let me lick your pussy I need to...”

“...in a moment. It just means you love me right?”

“Oh yes right. Oh yes more! Please Mar! More! Deeperrr...”

Marguerite pushed her fingers inside and out. She sucked on Allie’s left nip while she pinched the other with her right hand, then switched over and over (the right nipple seemed to taste slightly better). Allie’s body buckled and trashed against hers as she came closer and closer to finally being sent over the edge.

“...are you ready, Allie? Are you ready to cum?” Fuck all this hypno stuff was really making the dom in her come out!

“...yes! Yes! Please, Mar! Yes! Make me cum! Make me yours! Ahhhh yes!”

Clearer instructions could not be given. Marguerite kissed her as she renewed her assault on her clit and pussy. Allie’s back arched as Marguerite hit the sweet spot, and she moaned into her mouth as her tongue rolled and her mid section twitched against Marguerite’s hand, covering it with clear warm fluids. Allie thrashed back and forth for a couple seconds before she withdrew her lips from Marguerite. She was trembling and crying.

Marguerite held her in her arms. She was so hot from making Allie cum, but she was still her best friend.

“Hey, are you all right?”

“Y-yes. It’s just… you are so good… I love you so, so much… I’m just new to all this… I don’t know why or how… and frankly I don’t care, but thank you Mar. I love you.”

Allie kissed her once again, and Marguerite was in heaven.

Or would be, if only someone would take care of her pussy. She needed Allie to do it. Right now.

“Allie… I love you too… can you please…”

“Oh of course! Sorry if I’ve been so carried out with myself… I have been a shitty friend!”

Allie moved on the couch so that her mouth could reach Marguerite’s stomach. She began by putting kiss after kiss on her stomach, slowly going down.

“Oh, Allie...” the expectation was making Marguerite go mad.

“Do you like it? Guys love it when I do this! But I like it better doing it with you!”

Allie reached her belly button, then lower and lower… her breath tickled against Marguerite’s pussy. She shuddered. Soon… soon!

“You smell so good, Mar! Why didn’t I do this before?”

Marguerite knew the answer to that question, but didn’t bother to enlighten her friend as she moved her lips to kiss her pussy. Allie’s lips were so hot against her!

“Mmmh...” Allie opened her mouth and began to lick, at first tentatively, then with more and more enthusiasm. Allie wasn’t an experienced pussy-licker, but what she licked in experienced more than made up with her sheer desire to please Marguerite. “… mhhh your pussy tastes so good, Mar! Can I make you cum? Please?”

“You… ah… you… oooh… you can! Make me… ahh… cum! Make me cum with your tongue!”

Marguerite’s hands clenched against the couch as her best friend in the world nodded and licked away at her folds, brushing her teeth against her clit, exploring different paths with her tongue. She drew lines of fiery pleasure against her clit, and with each lap of Allie’s tongue Marguerite felt fireworks going off in her head.

“…aaah, yes! Please more, Allie! More!”

Allie upped her rhythm. Marguerite’s hips bucked due to her friend’s ministrations. She felt her climax mounting. Soon she would come. Soon she would come, because Allie was licking her. Soon…

She was distracted by the noise of somebody stepping it.

Someone else in the room?

Marguerite attempted to look who the intruder was, but she felt she could not move.

Well, she could breathe, and she could move her eyes, but the rest of her body was catatonic, trapped in a spiral of pleasure from which she seemingly couldn’t escape. What was happening?

And then a slim, tall young man entered her field of vision, behind Allie. Allie didn’t seem to notice him, and instead kept on licking her pussy.

“Ooh, Mar, are you going to cum? I love to lick your pussy.”

The young man was Norton. Even with Allie distracting her, there was no missing his short blonde hair, or the satisfied smile upon his face.

“You might wonder why I’m here,” he began.

Yeah in fact I do, Marguerite would have wanted to say. But she couldn’t speak, only moan as Allie returned to lavish her attention upon her pussy. And why now.

“I see you liked to play with my little toy,” Norton said, pointing at the hypno gun, now in his hand. Why hadn’t she saw it before? What was happening? Panic was mounting inside Marguerite’s heart just as pleasure was mounting inside her pussy. “And I see you did as you were told.”

What?

WHAT?

Norton laughed. Allie didn’t pay him any mind.

“Hhmmm I can’t see why I never wanted to lick your pussy Mar… it’s so good…”

“Look at her, Marguerite. You really did a wonderful job on her.”

Marguerite’s eyes, which seemed to be the only part she could react with, opened wide.

You don’t mean…

“Why, yes, Marguerite! I used my hypno gun on you. Before. About one month ago. I made you forget all about it… but believe me those were three weeks of wild wild sex! You are amazing in the sack, do you know?”

Marguerite didn’t know that. She was getting angry at being used by Norton, but also part of her was melting at the thought of being made to act like Allie there… making no fuss and just accepting her new reality… her new slave state…

“… you know what it’s a bit cruel on my part to not make you remember of those wonderful days together.” Norton snapped his fingers. “Remember!”

And Marguerite did. It was a flash of memories, feelings, emotions, all breaking into her like high-pressure water, enticing her, making her feel so alive… so used and yet so happy. She remembered the taste of Norton’s dick, how it felt pressing against her lips and palate. How good it had felt to be made obedient and a cute little slut for him only. How he had fucked her in the ass and how much she had loved it. That was the reason she had paid so much attention in shaping her thighs after all, wasn’t it?

Three weeks. Three weeks of mad sex with Norton… and then?

“You were so good, but I kinda got bored in the end. So I made it that you’d forget all about being hypnotized and conditioned. And you remembered about being attracted to your best friend forever… who’s also a knockout...” Norton leaned forward to slap Allie’s butt. She yelped, but did not notice otherwise. “… and who’s also now a happy carpet muncher, thanks to you. Thanks to the suggestions I planted in your mind.”

You made me do this?

Marguerite blinked, and in front of her mind now there were two pasts: the first one, the one she remembered from before, when she met Norton a couple times and found him a funny, if a bit odd guy, never to pay him any mind. And in this past she’d always been a lesbian and she’d always been interested in Allie. In the other past, the one Norton was referring to, she’d always been straight, and she’d only been interested in how much dick she could suck during those three weeks… and now this.

She was an obedient, unaware puppet.

And it was so hot! So fucking hot! How many orders did she obeyed to, without even remembering them? She was a prisoner in her own body… and it made her feel so eager to be fucked… mind-fucked…

“I have been here all day, you know,” Norton said, laughing. “I made it so the both of you couldn’t hear or see me, but it’s been a lot of fun see you squirm after your childhood friend, Marguerite! You’re so cute when you get worked up!”

Marguerite moaned as Allie hit a particular spot with her tongue. She was so close. So close.

“You can’t cum until I finish my explanation. And when you do by the way, you are going to forget all about this. Again.”

No, Marguerite tried to say to herself, I will remember… but why? So she could slap Norton? Or so she could remember how it felt to be hopeless, completely at his mercy? She couldn’t decide.

“You are taking your time, Mar… am I good?” Allie asked, slightly worried.

Norton grinned.

“Let’s not keep her waiting. You have been conditioned to condition another, and turn your sweet childhood friend into your lesbian lover. Seeing you fight with your moral compass has been so fun! Not a long fight, anyway.”

No, because Marguerite had always wanted to… to…

“Wrapping this up, you are going to spend tonight with your new lover. Then you are going to call me and invite me over for a weekend of fun. And only after, you are going to remember all this once again… and when you’ll do, Marguerite…” Norton leaned forward, against her ear, whispering: “...when you do, you are going to cum harder and stronger than you have ever done, and you are going to become my slave. Forever.”

“I… uh...” Marguerite found she could move her mouth again, but only to say: “I obey.”

But she would remember. She would remember… she woul-

“Yeah, you do. And now, you cum. See you later.” Norton pointed the gun at her.

There was a flash of light.

Marguerite’s arousal peaked. Allie pushed against her clit with her tongue. Marguerite shook and thrashed on the couch as the orgasm broke into her.

“..aaaAAAHH!” Marguerite screamed.

“Whoa,” Allie said, as Marguerite slowly came out of her orgasm. “...you took your time but you surely liked it, didn’t you?”

“Yeah.” Marguerite panted. “Oh, yeah.”

“I love you so much, Mar.” Allie came level with Marguerite and kissed her on the mouth, deeply. Marguerite tasted herself and Allie together. Allie, her childhood friend. Allie, her lesbian hypnotized lover.

Oh, how she loved all this.

This was the best day in her life.

Best day forever and ever.

So, yeah.

Marguerite hugged Allie as the last throes of orgasm left her. She loved to caress Allie’s head, to pass her fingers through her soft hair, to feel her large breasts against her own.

“I love you too, Allie.” Seriously. Turning her into her lesbian lover had been the best idea of her life.

She couldn’t wait for the two of them to do all sort of stuff together.

“Thank you… it’s so great to know you love me. I love you too. I don’t how… but I kinda fell in love with you all of a sudden.”

“That’s what makes it better, right?”

“Yes, it feels more authentic.”

Marguerite wanted to laugh, but holding Allie so close to her was enough. She kissed her again.

She couldn’t wait.

Something nagged in Marguerite’s mind. Then again, after they had had their fun…

“Hey, Allie.”

“Yes, lover?”

“You remember Norton? The friend I spoke about before?”

“Yes? What about him?”

“Do you mind if I invite him over?”

fin