The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno Therapy (Revisiting the Unethical (?) Therapist)

(MC)

This may sound like a lot of things but I see the story as an affirmation of the human spirit. How a young woman became free by becoming a slave. The story you are about to read is fiction however, the circumstances are very real. About ten years ago an innocent girl just beginning to explore her sexuality was brutally raped. The damage he did physically appears to have healed with time the psychological damage was debilitating at best. I like to portray myself as an evil mind controller bent on world domination. However, I do not have it in me to be truly evil.

Rape is a crime of hatred and is truly evil. The punishment certainly did not fit the crime as the victim was in prison in her mind and unable to get free; while the perpetrator was free to strike again. When she finally got up the courage to contact me her story slowly unfolded. Trying to free her from her prison was like walking through a minefield where the wrong word was explosive. I am not a trained therapist but I have come to know a few things about the mind. It took some real effort to begin to repair her self image and that was just the beginning.

Here is a beautiful girl who thought she was not, who believed deep down inside that she deserved little or nothing, that certain words were torture. Now she has taken a step into freedom, ironically by becoming a slave. Enjoy the story.

“So tell me why are you here…Ms. Connors.”

“It’s Malinda and I am here because my friend Diane here practically made me come here.”

“Dr. the problem is, is that she has a terrible self image due to a childhood trauma. Just look at her, she thinks she is plain and undesirable.” Diane, an attractive brunette waved her hand at her friend Malinda.

Looking at the very pretty, slender, 20 something, young woman the doctor did not see someone who was undesirable; in fact, he had problems keeping his cock from making its presence known. “Now Malinda (stressing the name) how do you think I can help you with your problem?”

Looking at her friend first and then at the doctor Malinda spoke, hesitant at first then gaining some confidence. “We…I understand that you are a hypno therapist and we heard very good things about you from our friend Sarah. And…well…you see I have never been able to get over my childhood trauma. Trauma (she snorted gently); I was viscously raped and traumatized when I was 13. While I have grown up into a capable woman, I am incapable of enjoying a normal sex life. I want you to make it so I can enjoy and participate in a sexual relationship.”

“Also, improve her self image.” Her friend Diane added.

“Ok I will be glade to help you. However, you do realize that this is not a simple fix. Now Diane if you will excuse us, Malinda and I can begin.”

After Diane left the room, Malinda squirmed a little before asking several questions. “Are you going to use a crystal or a watch? How deep will I go the first time? How long do you think it will be before we get some results?”

Laughing gently at her enthusiasm the reply was as follows: “No, it depends, and we will see.”

It did not take him long to put her into a surprisingly deep trance. He then asked her a series of questions deepening the trance as he went. The following is a summary of his findings: Whatever the initial physiological trauma there was no actual permanent damage to her body. The psychological damage was; however, significant. The verbal abuse that had accompanied the physical rape had taken seed and put down heavy roots deep into her psyche. While there were a number of issues, the most devastating physiological damage was Malinda’s inability to have an orgasm. She had had a few sexual partners (frankly very brave of her) but none of them had been able to bring her to completion. She had tried various sexual devices, in addition to her hands, but had never achieved release. By this time, they were well past her initial hour.

“Now Malinda we have laid the ground work for helping you, but you need to continue. I will see you in two days at 6:00 in the evening. I don’t usually work that late but I want to get you started as soon as possible.” She left with perhaps an added spring to her step as if some burden had eased.

Several hours and two days later.

“Good evening Malinda. I let my assistant go home early so unless you have a check or cash for your co-pay it will have to wait.”

“That’s ok doc I have the cash.” He took the cash from her and put it in an envelop writing her name on it and co-pay.

“Diane couldn’t make it?” The doctor snarked just a little.

“No, I think she just wanted to be here for my initial visit.”

In no time at all Malinda was in a deep trance and going deeper. “Malinda we are going to release your inner woman and set her free so you can have orgasms. Once we do that we will work to blunt the emotional damage caused by your trauma.” He tried several approaches but finally had to go with what he was sure would work but was reluctant to use on a patient.

“Malinda you can not cum unless I allow you to. You will listen and obey my words but no matter how hot and desperate you get to cum, you will not you cannot unless I order you to cum. Just listen to your body and focus on my words. First you will feel a gentle sensation throughout your body nothing bad just a warm pleasant tingle (she smiled and shivered just a touch). That is it, feel the sensation growing stronger and feeling better and better. While it is throughout your body, certain areas are affected more than others are. Your breast feel heavy and firm and your nipples are hardening as I speak. It feels pleasant; in fact, it feels so good as your nipples get harder and harder. Your pussy is also feeling warm and responsive (she frowned at the word pussy). It is ok to call your vagina a pussy; it is just a word and nothing more (she relaxed and the frown vanished). Now feel how good the tingles feel in your pussy, it is getting warmer and damper as I talk. Yes very good it is ok to moan it feels wonderful as your nipples ache for attention and your pussy gets warmer and wetter. Your juices are flowing as your excitement is building. Your arousal can not decrease only increase until I allow you release.”

Pausing, the doctor shifted his engorged cock into a more comfortable position. “Now Malinda if you want to cum you must submit to my will you must obey me. If I tell you to cum you must cum regardless of your sexual needs at the time.”

“I submit, I submit, please I need to cum.”

“Malinda you are not ready yet. Your willingness to submit has aroused you even further your need to cum has increased significantly, as your pussy now burns with need and your juices flow like lava desperate to erupt and escape your body. Hotter and hotter you become; hornier and hornier you feel. I now have complete control of your body. Feel what happens when I order your nipples to soften (he watched as they did though her translucent blouse and thin bra), and then to get even harder. Your nipples are shooting demands to your pussy for release. As you see, I have complete control of your body: So hot, so horny, so desperate to cum.”

“Pleasse you control my body, take my mind, I submit completely to your will. I will obey your every command but please let me cum.”

“Malinda your arousal is increasing by the second. I own your body; I own your mind; whatever I say you will do. When I order you to cum, you will cum. It does not matter if you are awake in a trance or asleep. My command you will obey. So hot, so wet, so horny. Tell me you submit without reservation. Tell me your mind and body will obey my words without thought or hesitation.”

“Yes…god yes…I will obey…I submit…you control my mind and body.”

“Malinda…OBEY ME and CUM.”

She bucked on the couch as her orgasm throbbed through her entire body. When she calmed down, he reminded her that she must obey his order to cum regardless of her state of awareness. He then woke her and suggested she use the bathroom to clean up. When she returned she sat in a slightly different location to avoid the wet spot, blushing she offered to pay for cleaning. He waved it off and told her not to worry.

“You did very well Malinda. You have now had your first orgasm. Why do you look sad, I would think you would be beaming?”

“Its not that doctor I was just so deep, I mean I know it happened…I just don’t have a clear memory of it.”

“Would you like another?”

“Oh yes, do you need to trance me again?”

“I don’t think so…Malinda cum for me.”

“OHHH…god yes…yes oh my god it feels so good. Oh thank you, thank you, you don’t know how desperate I was to feel that; how many times I tried to trigger one; thank you. Oh dear you have another wet spot.”

Malinda asked when her next appointment was and quickly agreed to the date although she really wanted to come by sooner. Even though it was only four days until her appointment, Malinda called everyday asking for an orgasm. Surprised that it still worked the doctor told her to cum and every time he did, she did.

When Malinda walked in for her appointment she waited until the nurse had closed the door then instead of sitting down she kneeled before the doctor and said, “Master, your slave is ready to serve you command me and I will obey.” Taken aback the doctor said nothing.

After a few seconds Malinda went on, “Please Master, allow your slave girl to serve you and if I please you perhaps you will allow me to cum. I also brought a towel to keep your furniture dry.”

Once he persuaded her to take a seat, he put her into a deep trance to find out what was the reason behind her actions. It turns out that she had a hypno fetish and had had one for years. When he opened an opportunity for her to be a hypno slave, she grabbed it with both hands and would not let go. He woke her and explained what had happened and told her he would undo the suggestions. At that point she almost had a meltdown begging him to make her more his slave not less. He agreed to think about it and while he had her in a trance, he tried to undo the compulsion. Every time he tried to undo something, she would put up far more resistance then ever before. Every time he made even a casual suggestion if it increased his control over her, she not only embraced it she expanded on it. Finally, he gave up on trying freeing her, which in her words was down right silly since he had freed her more, then she ever imagined in her wildest dreams. He did however; work diligently on her body image and self worth. After five more sessions he pronounced her cured.

“So I am no longer a patient? There is no patient/doctor relationship?” He nodded his head. “Good, Master your slave needs your cock desperately in her pussy. Please Master fuck your slave, use me any way you want.” With that, she stripped and now proud of her body she made sure he saw her and her need.

What did the doctor do? Did he take what she offered? If so, did he add her friend and start a harem?