The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HYPNO-TALKER OF ZLAR

by Doctor MC, Mad Scientist

Chapter 5

Kevin Test-Drives His Home-Made Gizmo

When Kevin’s doorbell rang, two peaceful days had passed since Judy and Karen had been hypno-kidnapped by aliens, then had been whammied again by the Army.

So Kevin wasn’t worried (much) that he’d find Captain Taylor and a company of soldiers waiting to jump him when he opened his door. If the Army were going to break in and steal his gizmo, they would have done it already.

Kevin was right. Standing on his front porch were a young man and young woman. The young man was holding a folder, while the woman was holding a clipboard.

The young man had pasty skin, a bad haircut, horn-rimmed glasses, a t-shirt that said “Nurd’s Comics & Gaming,” and a potbelly under the t-shirt.

The blonde had a light tan, large tits, and light-blue eyes in a pretty face. She was dressed in a t-shirt and denim skirt that showed lots of her arms and legs; this showed that her muscles were toned. She gave Kevin a practiced smile—

“Good afternoon, sir. I’m here for the Unicorns Marching Band”—meaning that she, at least, attended Kanssouri University. “I want to give you the opportunity to help a worthy cause, while providing yourself with hours of entertainment and education.”

“You want me to buy magazines,” Kevin translated.

“I offer an excellent selection,” the blonde said.

Kevin unlocked the screen door. “Then come on in!”

She didn’t touch the door handle. The young man peered closely at Kevin, nodded at the blonde, then walked in ahead of her.

When both young people were standing in Kevin’s foyer, he slapped his forehead. “Hold on, I need to get something!”

Kevin rushed back to the kitchen, grabbed his cloned hypno-talker off the kitchen table, pressed the red Record button, then he spoke some words. After Kevin released the Record button, he then rushed toward the young people.

* * *

The young man, Kevin saw, was trying to talk to the young woman, who looked bored with everything.

As Kevin got close to the foyer, he mashed down the Playback button, which still was orange in his version—

Both young people’s faces went blank.

They started chanting, “You trust the old man. You believe anything the old man tells you, you feel whatever the old man tells you that you feel, you’ll do anything the old man tells you to do, and you’ll answer any question the old man asks with the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”

After they had chanted Kevin’s words three times, in chorus, he took his finger off the Playback button. It took ten seconds or so before their blank faces got lively again.

“I’m Kevin,” Kevin said. “What are your names?”

“Egbert Whitehall,” the young man said.

“Mabel Brown,” the blonde said, “but I tell everyone my name is Bethany.”

Egbert shook his head, confused. “Bethany, why are you saying this?”

She shrugged. “Because it’s the truth. And it seems right and natural to tell the truth when it’s him asking.” She casually gestured toward Kevin.

Holy shit, it works? Calm down, maybe it works. I need to run more tests.

Kevin said, “Bethany, why don’t you take off your t-shirt? I’m harmless, and it might get me to buy magazines.”

She shrugged. “Sure, makes sense,” and pulled off her top. Egbert’s eyes got big.

YES! Kevin thought.

Kevin asked Mabel/Bethany, “Why are you selling magazines for Band? What do you yourself get out of it?”

She replied, “I belong to Alpha Sigma Sigma sorority, and I made a bet with Delilah Campbell over who could sell the most magazines. I plan to be a rich man’s wife someday, and charity fundraising gets my husband and me good press, so I need to develop my fundraising skills.”

“Uh-huh,” Kevin replied. “By the way, Bethany, don’t you feel sort of weird, being halfway dressed on top?”

“Yeah, now that you mention it, I do feel kinda weird.”

“So take your bra off too. Egbert won’t try anything, I’m harmless, and you won’t feel weird anymore.”

Bethany took off her bra, then smiled at Kevin. “You’re right, sir, I feel better now.”

So did Kevin. Bethany’s naked tits were large and well shaped.

Kevin nodded, and turned to the boy. “And you, Egbert? Why are you here?”

Egbert was looking at Bethany’s chest the entire time: “I’m hoping that if I’m a nice guy for her—beyond the math tutoring, I mean—she’ll like me and she’ll go on a date with me.”

Bethany laughed. Egbert looked like he’d been kicked in the stomach.

“What’s so funny, Bethany?” Kevin asked.

“It’s just that—hee, hee—I asked Egbert to come with me and be my bodyguard today not because I’m attracted to him, but because I know he’s easy.“

“How so?”

“He’s giving up his entire day just because I asked him to, and he’ll do it for free. Whereas Mark or Albert would expect a blowjob, and then I’d have to fix my lipstick afterward.”

Kevin asked, “And Mark and Albert are. . . ?”

“Jocks I date. Mark is on the Unicorns baseball team, and Albert is on our soccer team.”

Kevin nodded. He decided that Bethany strongly reminded him of Millicent, his ex-wife.

He said, “I think you’re kidding yourself about him not being attractive. Admit it, he’s very attractive, in a nerdy sort of way.“

Bethany looked Egbert up and down. “Yeah, I guess he is. Very attractive, I mean.”

Kevin said, “So since he’s attractive, it’s really turning you on that he’s looking at your naked breasts, am I right?”

“Oh yeah, I’m getting wet right now.”

“Why don’t you show us? Take your skirt off. Egbert won’t touch you, and you know I’m harmless.”

“Sure, I can do that,” Bethany said. She unzipped her denim skirt and let it fall to the floor.

“I see a wet spot on your panties,” Kevin said, “and now Egbert can see it and smell it. I’m sure knowing this is getting you even hotter.”

Bethany gave Egbert a smoky look. ”Ooh, yeah.“

“So tell us, Bethany: Your jock boyfriends, how would they behave if you were wearing nothing but panties and sandals, and your panties had a wet spot?”

“Mark would be trying to pull my panties off and fuck me, and Albert would be fingering me and trying for a blowjob.”

“And yet Egbert isn’t trying either of those. He’s acting restrained. That shows maturity. You admire Egbert’s maturity, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I suppose,” she said. She sounded bored.

“Bethany, you don’t get it. The best possible boyfriend you can have is someone you find attractive, who also is mature. You’re tired of dating boys, right? Even boys with muscles, right? You prefer Egbert as your boyfriend, right, because he’s so mature?”

“Well duh,” Bethany said, “what girl wouldn’t?”

“Then you’re lucky that Egbert likes you. Now, I’m going to talk to Egbert now, but Bethany, think hard about this: What would your life be like if Egbert stopped liking you?”

Awful,” she said, sounding horrified. “All I could date would be college athletes with lean bodies and high status.“

Kevin turned to Egbert, with was looking amazed at how events were unfolding. “And you, Egbert, what’s your claim to fame? Are you on any school teams?”

Egbert stared at the floor. “Nope, the closest I’ve ever come to being a jock is being bullied by them.”

“That’s so sad,” Bethany said. “Let me help you feel better.” She started rubbing Egbert’s cock through his pants.

Then Egbert looked up. “But I’m getting straight A’s in my Mechanical Engineering major, and I do a real good job of tutoring Bethany in college algebra.”

Kevin said, “So you’re an engineer, too? I’ve been learning or doing Double-E since 1973. Give me five, kid.”

Kevin and Egbert high-fived each other—

While Bethany looked puzzled. “Being an engineer, that’s good? I thought all engineers were nerds and geeks.”

Kevin laughed. “I don’t know if I’m a geek or a nerd, but I’m an engineer. Which means I’ve got money—you should see the RV I’ve got parked out back. It’s huge—it’s built on a bus chassis.“

“Wow,” Bethany said.

Kevin laughed again. “It’s not because I’m special. Bethany, twenty years from now, Egbert himself will be pulling down serious coin—”

Really? Wow.“

“—while women like you will all be divorcees whose kids have all grown up, so your child-support payments have run out, not to mention your looks have faded. Twenty years from now, there’ll be packs of you ex-hotties, all desperate to marry Egbert. But he’ll remember how all you women sneered at him when you were young and desirable, and he won’t give you the time of day.”

“That’s . . . just . . . awful,” Bethany said. “Especially since we’ll all deserve it.”

Bethany looked at Egbert and said with feeling, “Egbert, I’ve treated you so wrong for so long.“

“Not now, you’re not,” he gasped. His face was flushed, probably because almost-naked Bethany still was rubbing his hard-on through his pants.

Kevin said, “He’s not the only one who’s really turned on, right Bethany? You want to fuck Egbert so bad, you can’t think straight.”

“You got that right,” Bethany growled. “Egbert, I need you so much.”

Kevin said, “Bethany, remember how I told you how Egbert will be earning serious money in his forties?”

“Yeah?” she said. She still was rubbing Egbert.

“As soon as he graduates here, he’s going to start earning good money, with steady raises and promotions coming—”

“And you’ll deserve all those raises and promotions, I know you will!” Bethany said to Egbert with shining eyes.

“But there will be one little cloud on forty-something Egbert’s horizon—”

“There will?” Egbert said.

“I hope it’s not something bad,” Bethany said.

“Egbert in his forties really, truly wants the job of Vice President of Engineering. But getting that promotion requires schmoozing bosses and coworkers, and it requires political finesse, which Egbert just can’t do.”

“Poor Eggy,” Bethany said. “He’s a geek nerd to the core.”

Kevin smiled—someone might even uncharitably call it an evil smile.

Then he said, “But Bethany, you can help your future self, while you help Egbert with his future problem. You marry Egbert now, in your early twenties. You never divorce him, and you make the sex for him always so good that he’ll never divorce you when cuties give him the eye.”

Bethany nodded. “Because if he’s got money, cuties will give him the eye. Those whores!“

“Also, when you socialize with people he works with, always you politick for him and you schmooze for him.”

“I can do all that,” Bethany said with resolve. “Especially when it means I get to fuck him all the time.”

Kevin said, “Just so you understand, let me spell out what I mean: The way for you both to have a happy life is for you, Bethany, to be Egbert’s wife till one of you dies. Always you have to be his arm-candy, his dress-up doll, and his ambassador outside the house, and be his eager fuckdoll in the bedroom.”

Bethany said, “Do all this and we both will live happily ever after?”

“Yes. But first you have to convince Egbert to make you his wife. Use my bedroom.”

Bethany grabbed Egbert’s shirt. “Let’s go! Fuck me now, and I’ll make it soo good for you.“

“Not so fast,” Egbert said. “Call up those two jocks. Tell each of them it’s over. Make it convincing. Then I’ll fuck you.“

Egbert looked at Kevin and mouthed Never happen.

But it did happen. Bethany yanked her smartphone out of her purse and made two phone calls—while rubbing her pantied crotch against Egbert’s leg.

Mark started swearing over the phone, and Albert kept telling Bethany about the great sex she was giving up. It made no difference; in only six minutes, Bethany was boyfriendless.

Now Egbert was willing to fuck Bethany, and so Kevin led them to his bedroom. Kevin handed Bethany’s discarded clothing to Egbert.

Just before Kevin shut the bedroom door, he said, “Take charge, Egbert, starting with her. A man can’t be happy in his life if he doesn’t take charge of it.”

Two minutes later, Kevin was sitting in the hallway outside his bedroom, reading Popular Electronics. Kevin heard Egbert yell, “Oh yeah, babe, that’s right, take all of me in your mouth!“

Ten minutes after that, Kevin heard, “Oh yes, yes! Fuck me, my engineer, fuck me with your hard engineer cock!“

* * *

When Egbert and Bethany walked out of the bedroom, Kevin noticed something. “Bethany, you’re not wearing a bra.”

As Bethany blushed, Egbert said, “I told her to put it in her purse, and not to put it on till I tell her to. Which will be right before we leave here.”

As Kevin smacked the newly confident Egbert on the shoulder, he thought, My hypno-talker definitely works.

* * *

Kevin didn’t buy any new magazine subscriptions from Bethany, but he did renew Popular Electronics for one year. What the hell, Kevin could spare the money; and besides, at the moment he was in a wonderful mood.