The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNO T.V.

©

Mesmerr

‘What’ll I do tonight?’ she asked.

My nose was buried in a book. It was party time, or, it soon would be. I’d read the book and hypnotised a hundred girls in my mental practice for the past week, visualising each and every action that hopefully would follow my every suggestive suggestion, just waiting for the chance to try it in real life. Now all I needed were some willing subjects. No problem. It was Wednesday. My roomy, Evie, always had a few of her University friends on that night. It broke the stress of mid-week studies and lectures. I loved Uni. It didn’t bother me at all.

‘Do you remember saying that the next time you had your friends over, you wanted to do something different, Evie?’ I suggested.

‘No,’ said Evie. ‘Did I say that?’

‘Yes. But it’s okay, if you just want to do the same old stuff, I guess,’ I said. ‘I’ll be getting out of your hair, as usual, anyway.’

‘Thanks. No, but we can, I guess, ‘Evie said. ‘But what? What’s to do, except what we always do? Play music and talk about things—anything but Uni.’

‘I don’t know,’ I replied. ‘Remember that hypno show on TV the other night. Looked like fun. You and your friends could play hypno-T. V.’

‘I saw it, too. Remember? You need someone who can hypnotise, for that,’ Evie said dryly.

‘Didn’t look that hard to me,’ I led her. ‘I bet you could do it, easily.’

‘Me? Ha! Yeah, right,’ Evie said. ‘Why don’t you, if you know so much about it?’

‘I won’t be here. Remember? It’s your girl’s night, not mine. Besides, I don’t have the confidence to try.’ I defended mockingly. ‘Atleast, not publically.’

‘Umm,’ she said.

‘But you do,’ I said. ‘You know you’re a very confident girl.’

‘Umm. Sometimes, I am, or I can be.’

‘I could show you,’ I said, ‘if you wanted me to. I remember everything the guy said and did with those people to get them well and truly hypnotised.’

‘Sure you did.’

‘I did. It looked easy. And I really paid attention, for some reason. It had me in, I guess.’

‘Umm.’

‘You’d be a real hit with your friends, I bet.’

‘Hmm.’

‘They’d certainly have something to talk about between classes, tomorrow.’

I watched Evie take my words on board. She loved being the centre of attention, which was why she was so confident. Everybody always paid her attention and she loved it.

‘No. I couldn’t do it,’ she said. ‘It wouldn’t work.’

‘Why?’

‘Because nobody would believe me, or that I could do it.’

‘Lie to them,’ I countered. ‘Tell them you’ve learned a new successful study technique from a friend. That’ll get them in.’

‘You think so?’

‘Yes. And they’ll listen, too, especially if it means better grades. Don’t you think?’

‘Hmm.’ Evie looked thoughtful while she took that on board. Then, ‘How will I know if it will work?’ she asked. ‘And how will I know if what you tell me will work, for that matter?’

‘Because I paid attention, and you know how good my memory is, if I’m interested in something. That’s why,’ I answered. ‘Just like you will, too, if you want it to work and be the star of the night, that is. Think you can do that?’

‘Of course I can,’ she said defensively, ‘if I want to.’

‘Okay. Well, have I ever failed an exam, yet?’

‘No. You know you haven’t.’

‘That’s my memory for you, if I’m seriously interested in something. I help you often enough, too. Remember?’

‘Umm.’

‘Anyway,’ I shrugged, getting up, ‘just something to think about. But if you want to listen to music and stuff, that’s okay, too, I guess. It’s your girl’s night, not mine.’

‘I didn’t say I wouldn’t, David,’ she said quickly. ‘I just said I wasn’t sure it would work. That’s all.’

‘Okay. But you saw it work on TV, didn’t you? Anyway. That’s okay. Why don’t we try it and see if you can remember what to do?’

‘Umm... I... err.’

‘Although,’ I added, ‘you’ll probably want to experience that it works.’

‘Huh? Err... Why?’

‘Just to satisfy yourself that it does, I guess. I know how much you hate embarrassing yourself. Don’t you?’

‘Yes.’

‘That’s okay, though. You can experience it first, so you know that it works, and what it feels like, if you really want to.’

‘Umm... Well... I... ’

‘Or you can start getting out the music you want to play, instead. I guess. I’ll leave it with you while I have a shower first. Okay?’

‘Umm. Sure. Okay.’ I’d sowed the seed for her chance at stardom and only had to wait until she hopped on the train. I felt sure she would. My shower was an interesting one. Two hours, until her friends arrived. That’s how long I had.

‘What’s the verdict?’ I said as I came down the stairs. ‘If you don’t want to, I’ll leave a little early for Tom’s place.’

‘Well, I... ’

‘That’s okay,’ I said, bluffing. ‘I’ll go back and get my stuff.’

I bounded back up the stairs and grabbed by coat, wallet and car keys, then went back down, two steps at a time.’

‘Have a nice evening,’ I called from the hallway, dodging directly entering the kitchen where she was preparing some dips and biscuits. Then;

‘David! Wait!’

I stopped with a sigh of relief and with one hand on the doorknob. Then I turned and headed toward the kitchen. She met me halfway. Her face looked worried.

‘Do you think you can teach me?’ she asked seriously.

‘I said I did. Didn’t I?’ I answered. Have you ever known me to lie?’

In fact, she hadn’t known me that long at all really, just a few months, since I answered the add she had placed on the University bulletin board for a roommate, “male or female.” Her old roommate had left suddenly, due to a family crisis, and I was looking for a new pad, closer to lectures, to stretch out my limited budget. The arrangement suited us both fine. I had no girlfriend that would give me stick over living with another girl, and Evie had no current boyfriend that would give her any trouble, either.

‘No.‘ I guess not,’ she answered.

‘You guess not? With an attitude like that, Evie,’ I said, turning to go, or appearing to, ‘you better start sorting out your music for tonight. See you.’

‘David, wait! You know what I mean?’

I turned back to face her.

‘Make a decision, Evie,’ I told her seriously. ‘I can be somewhere else having fun, or, I can teach you how to hypnotise your friends to cluck like chickens. What’s it going to be?’

‘Umm... ’

‘See you.’

‘Wait! Okay, then! Okay. Okay?’

I turned fully back from the half-turn I had begun and looked her straight in the eyes.

‘You should try it first, so you know what it feels like,’ I told her.

‘Really? Err... okay. If you think it’ll help me learn how to do it.’

‘It will. Let’s go into the lounge, then. We don’t have a lot of time. I told Tom a precise time I’d be there. You know how he hates people who don’t show up on time.’

‘Yes. Okay’

I walked into the lounge, with Evie following me. Tom didn’t know I’d be coming tonight. I usually did on Wednesday nights, though, but this time, I’d told him I wouldn’t be there.

‘Just sit down in that chair and get settled,’ I told her firmly. ‘I’ll just recollect my thoughts on the TV show. It worked so quickly with those people. Do you remember? So quickly?’

‘Umm.’ she replied. ‘It seemed to. But how do you know they weren’t just playing along?’

‘I could see they weren’t, just as you could. True? You even said so, at the time, as well. Remember? And they said they weren’t, as well.’

‘Umm. Yes. I guess so.’

‘Anyway,’ I told her, adopting a firm tone again. ‘Just sit there and close your eyes, then relax with a few slow, deep breaths. Okay?’

‘Umm. Okay.’

I watched her close her eyes and take a deep breath. Then she let it out slowly. Her shoulders sagged a little. She took another and another and another. Her head drooped a little to one side. I moved to stand in front her where she’d have to look up at me.

‘Okay,’ I said. ‘Open your eyes and look up at me, but don’t lift your head.’

Evie opened her eyes slowly, lifted her head and looked at me, saw the cross look on my face and then lowered her head, but kept her eyes on me, as she did so.

‘That hurts my eyes, David,’ she complained.

‘They won’t be open that long,’ I told her. ‘Now you can see why those people on TV closed their eyes so quickly when he told them to.’

‘Umm. I’ll say. It hurts.’

‘Just be quiet now and look up at me, my eyes,’ I told her.

She was blinking quickly already. I guessed her eyes were really starting to hurt. They were going red. I was standing almost at her knees.

‘It’s really hurting my eyes now, David,’ she complained again.

Her eyes were watering now.

‘Close your eyes and relax even more deeply, then,’ I told her firmly, almost as an order,’ the nadded, ‘and do it quickly.’

‘Ohh,’ she groaned gratefully, deeply.

At the same time, her eyelids slammed immediately shut, like two heavy cement grates. Her shoulders slumped and rounded forward as she sighed deeply once more and she sank more deeply down and further back into the single seat lounge chair. I had to admit that, as I looked down at her, she did look very relaxed.

‘Better?’

‘Ummm,’ she replied, still making it sound like an effort, like a groan.

‘And it’ll get even better with each breath you take,’ I told her firmly. ‘Now, listen to me very carefully, because I want you to remember everything I tell you, so you can tell it to your friends. Nod your head if you can hear me clearly.’

She nodded her head slowly.

‘That’s good,’ I told her. ‘Now, bring your hands up in front of you, extend your arms out and press your palms together.’

She did that.

‘Good. Now, this is the part that made them all hypnotised so quickly, and you’ll feel it happen that way, too,’ I told her. ‘I want you to take ten deep, relaxing breaths, now—each one relaxing you more than the one before. And with each breath, I want you to imagine what it’s like to feel your hands quickly being glued together, so tightly, so firmly, so permanently, that when I ask you to try and pull them apart, the more you try, the more you’ll actually experience that the tighter they really feel stuck together. Can you remember all that?’

She nodded her head. Her deep breathing began, and, as it did so, I could see her hands begin to press tightly together.

‘Every little piece of skin from either hand that touches the other,’ I told her, ‘will seem in your imagination that it sticks instantly to the other hand, so that, when I ask you to try to pull them apart, the more you try to separate them, the more tightly they’ll glue themselves permanently together. And, until I say otherwise, they’ll be stuck fast like glue. Nod your head when you’ve taken ten, deep, relaxing, gluing, sticking breaths.’

I watched and I waited. Her hands seemed to have stopped pressing together, but they still seemed firmly joined, even to me. Her head nodded slightly.

‘That’s good,’ I said. ‘Now, when I say the word, “Now,” try to pull them apart, and find that the more you try, the more you can’t; the more you try, the tighter they stick and glue themselves firmly together. Now!’

I watched her try, gently at first, then more strongly in her attempts, and then even more strongly still. I was just as surprised as she was. Her eyebrows had now arched upward, as if in total disbelief that she couldn’t pull her hands apart. Her lips had tightened and the effort was now showing on her face and in her arms as she strained against the picture in her mind that the more she tried to pull them apart, the more she found she couldn’t. I was impressed.

‘Stop trying now,’ I told her firmly, ‘and relax ten times as deeply as you were before you started trying.

‘Ohh,’ she groaned. Then she seemed to sink even more deeply down into the chair.

‘Well, I don’t know about you,’ I told her, ‘but I’m satisfied it works. Aren’t you?’

‘Umm,’ she murmured, her head nodding firmly.

I smiled and rose to the occasion.

‘I think you’ll have no trouble hypnotizing your friends with this technique. Don’t you agree?’ I told her, more so than asked her.

‘Mmm,’ she muttered, nodding.

‘Yes,’ I went on, ‘you’re experiencing right now what it’s like to be hypnotised and be as relaxed as you feel, and getting more so with every deep breath you take, so now you’ve got your own experience of what it’s like to be well and truly hypnotised. Don’t you think?’

‘Yes,’ she whispered, tiredly. I felt anything but tired, right then.

‘Yes, who?’ I tried, just for fun.

‘Yes... David,’ she whispered in reply.

‘Yes, Sir,’ I corrected her firmly, ‘because I’m the one who hypnotised you, so I’m the one in charge, right now. That must make sense to you? Doesn’t it?’

The book on hypnosis I had studied was on an authoritarian technique. She nodded.

‘So... yes, who?’

‘Yes... Sir,’ Evie whispered quietly.

I grinned then rose even more to this first, and most exhilarating occasion.

‘So,’ I said, ‘do you feel as relaxed as the people looked on TV the other night?’

She nodded.

‘Speak,’ I told her firmly. ‘You can, and still continue to relax deeper with every breath you take, every word you say, every word you hear me say—and become more deeply hypnotised with each one.’

‘Yes,’ she replied, softly.

‘Yes, what?’ I reminded her firmly, getting her into the habit. ‘And don’t forget again.’

‘Yes, Sir,’ she whispered quietly.

‘You won’t forget that again. Will you?’ I entrenched in her trance logic.

‘No... Sir,’ she said, softly.

‘That’s good.’

I grinned again and rose to the occasion, again. This was a trip and half. I was so excited that it was all working out as planned, so far. But, it was hard to keep the excitement out of my voice or body.

‘So,’ I began again, experimenting as I went, now that I knew she was under, ‘with each breath, you relax more deeply and become even more deeply hypnotised than you were on the previous breath. Is that what you’re experiencing, and feeling right now?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ she answered, after only a few seconds.

‘And you remember what happened when you really tried to pull your hands apart. Don’t you?’

‘Yes, Sir.’ she whispered, or it sounded like that, anyway. I wondered then if she was going to sleep. Her head was starting to get a real gravitational lean to it, down toward her chest and to her left.

‘Now you know what the people on TV felt like when they were hypnotised so deeply. Don’t you?’

I was glad now that I’d talked her into watching the hypno-tv show with me.

‘Yes, Sir,’ she said, softly.

‘And you can remember what happened, after they all realised just how deeply and how firmly hypnotised they actually were, don’t you?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ she said, quietly.

‘That’s right,’ I confirmed, hoping she was remembering what I did about the show. ‘They did everything they were commanded to do, whether they liked it or not. And they had so much fun doing it. Didn’t they?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ she echoed again, softly.

‘And they did everything he told them to do, too, whether it embarrassed them or not, too. Remember? And they had so much fun doing it. Didn’t they?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ came her quiet voice, again.

‘Without question and without doubt—they just did as they were told, then felt good about themselves, without feeling guilty, while they just went ahead and had the time of their lives. Didn’t they?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ came the soft echo.

‘And everybody had a great time, too, didn’t they-doing exactly what they were told, without question and without thinking about it?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ came the now familiar, soft echo.

‘Because they were so deeply hypnotised,’ I added.

‘Yes, Sir,’ she said softly, nodding, her head leaning way down, now.

‘Just like you are right now,’ I told her firmly. It wasn’t a question—more of a statement of fact, for her to accept.

‘Yes, Sir.’

I rose again to occasion, only more so, just with the thought of that which I was about to say next.

‘That’s good. Remain relaxed and deeply hypnotised now while you go ahead and have some fun while you take off your top and fold it very, very neatly, but only three times, then place it down beside the left of the chair-not the right side of the chair, the left side,’ I told her, then added. ‘I want you to remember that, so get it right, and do it quickly, too.’

I’d emphasised enough other words to hopefully take her mind off the instruction to take off her top. I held my breath. I had always liked Evie. She wasn’t strictly my type, and I wasn’t strictly hers, either, I knew. Which was why we believed that our living together would work. But, I certainly found her attractive as a female. Only a few seconds had actually ticked by, probably not even twenty or thirty, but it seemed like an hour.

Then slowly, her hands reached for her waist. Her fingers curled themselves around the bottom of her top and lifted smoothly upward, revealing a white bra and small, but full breasts along the way. She pulled it off over her head and down to her lap. Then she folded it carefully, three times, and placed it down beside her left side of the chair. Her eyes remained closed. The look on her face: relaxed and calm. But the colour of her face had changed. I could see it clearly. It was crimson. Evie was blushing, furiously.

Once again, I rose gallantly to the occasion of her blushing and tented magnificently in front of her. But she didn’t see it.

‘Are you blushing, Evie?’ I asked her, more to get her to admit it, than for me to have to prove it to myself.

‘Umm... yes... Sir,’ she said, quietly.

‘You don’t want to be doing this. Do you?’ I asked her.

‘No,’ she said flatly, and with no manners. I saw her jaw set firmly.

‘Straighten you head on your shoulders,’ I told her, taking her mind off her thoughts, ‘or you’ll have a stiff neck.’

She did so, and then sighed, but her face was still red and her jaw was still set firm.

‘Why are you blushing?’ I asked.

‘Because—’ she began then stopped, then started hesitantly again, ‘because no guy has... has ever seen my-has ever seen me in... in my bra.’

My eyes glued themselves to her breasts, one after the other; back and forth, back and forth. Then I rose once again to this newest occasion, and, I did it well. If only she could see it.

‘Then you’ll really blush when you take that bra off. Won’t you? But you’ll do it,’ I told her confidently, ‘because the more you try not to, the more you will, because you’re so deeply hypnotised, just like the people on TV. And you know how they went.’

Evie nodded and did blush, heavily, but this time, she said nothing.

‘Do it quickly, now,’ I said, ‘and don’t make me repeat myself. Will you?’

‘No... err... no, Sir,’ she stammered, softly, forgetting her embarrassment in recalling her instructions.

She leaned forward and reached behind herself then brought her hands back in front of her, holding her breasts as the bra straps slipped down to hang by her sides. Her face literally glowed; it was such a deep red. It was actually beautiful, I thought.

‘Fold your bra neatly, now, left cup into right, right cup below the left, and then place it down on your top,’ I told her.

Hesitantly, her hands came down and away from hiding her small, full breasts, with their central stud dark brown nipples, which seemed stiff to me. Each milky white breast had a large, brown areola encircling it.

I was rising to this occasion, this time, faster than the incoming tide of the Amazon River. Gently, carefully, she folded the cups of her bra, corectly, inside of each other then placed it neatly down upon her top beside the chair. Her eyes were still closed. Her face was still a beet red.

‘Am I the first guy who has ever seen your naked, bare breasts?’ I asked her.

Her face and neck blushed furiously, all the way to the hairline at the top of her forehead. She nodded gently.

‘I didn’t hear you,’ I said, firmly.

‘Err... yes... Sir,’ she whispered softly.

‘They’re beautiful, Evie,’ I complimented her, sincerely. ‘They really are. I feel honoured to be the first to see them.’

I don’t know how she did it, but she blushed again. She almost looked sunburned in the face.

‘What do you say to that compliment I just paid to you and your beautiful breasts, Evie?’ I asked, firmly.

‘Err... err... thank you... Sir.’

‘You’re welcome,’ I said then plunged in, boots and all. ‘You know where I’m going with all of this. Don’t you?’ I told her firmly, as if there were no doubt in the matter, whatsoever-not a matter of “if,” but, “when.”

She blushed again. Fine beads of sweat lined her smooth top lip and across the top of her forehead then she nodded gently.

‘I didn’t hear you,’ I reminded her.

‘Yes, Sir,’ she replied clearly, but quietly.

My heart leaped, along with another aspect of me that was finding the whole scene exciting.

‘And how do you feel about that?’

‘I-I don’t want to,’ she whispered firmly.

‘Well?’ I prompted her. ‘Get to it, then, fully and willingly against your will, and quickly, too.’

Although Evie looked hot and bothered, although, she didn’t look as if she were under real stress, or anything. If I had sensed any violent objections, I might have stopped what I was doing. But I had absolute faith in the hypnosis only enhancing her natural female trait to want to be the centre of attention of someone.

‘Do I have to repeat myself?’ I prompted her again, when she hesitated by starting to lean forward to get up and then stopped on the edge of the chair.

‘Err... no, Sir,’ she answered quietly, and then stood slowly upward, until standing topless and straight in front of me. My groin was beginning to ache with the strain of my personal growth. Her hands hung limply by her sides. I stepped back a pace and sat myself down in the single chair, opposite hers, to watch the show.

‘Since you know you’re hypnotised,’ I said, ‘and you know you’re going to do exactly what you’ve got in your mind that I want you to do, you may as well relax and enjoy the experience. Don’t you think?’

Except when looking at her face, my eyes had not left alternating between each of her lovely breasts and their unique, dark brown little nipples. They looked so erect. Instinctively, I rested my hands gently upon my tent.

‘Do you think bad mannered girls should be punished?’ I repeated

My eyes remained glued to her rapidly rising and falling breasts. Her breathing had quickened now, considerably.

‘Oh!’ she gasped softly.

It was the first time I had seen any act of surprise in her behaviour.

‘Answer my question, Evie,’ I demanded firmly. ‘You know you’re hypnotised. You have to.’

‘Err... which one,’ she said quietly, standing topless in front of me.

‘Both,’ I said firmly.

‘Err... yes, Sir,’ she said softly.

‘“Yes,” to which one?’ I asked.

‘Err... to both,’ she replied quietly.

‘“Yes,” you should relax and enjoy the experience, and “yes” you should be punished for being a bad mannered girl and not answering my question?’ I stated, more than asked. ‘Is that what you meant by “yes” to both?’

Silence entered briefly. For a moment I thought I’d gone too far, but I was on a roll. Too late too turn back now.

‘Yes, Sir,’ she answered in barely a whisper. At the same time, she hung her head a little toward her chest, as if she had been caught red-handed at something and now awaited due punishment.

‘That’s good,’ I said, my right fist tightening. ‘Do you want to enjoy the experience of taking off all your clothes, while hypnotised against your will, first? Or do you want to be punished first, for being a bad mannered hypnotised girl?’

It was a catch twenty-two. Any answer was okay with me, since they would both come to pass, if everything kept going the way it was. The silent seconds ticked by.

‘The first,’ she whispered, finally.

I sighed.

‘What was the first?’ I taunted her.

‘Ahh... hypnotising my... err... my clothes off... but, against my will,’ she stammered softly.

‘Against your will, what?’ I reminded her.

‘Against my will, Sir.’ she said quickly, but softly.

‘It’s an exciting thought, actually. Isn’t it?’ I said.

‘Err... umm... yes, Sir.’

‘But I think I’ll give you the second, first, and the first, second,’ I told her firmly, rising strongly once again to the occasion of the thought that went with the words. ‘I don’t think you’ve earned a good fun time, yet, like the people on the hypno T. V. show.’

‘Oh!’ she gasped softly, for the second time only. It surprised me.

‘Turn around,’ I told her firmly.

She did so, slowly, while I sat there, fat, dumb and happy—in control and watching the shape of my tent change, as well as her long, slender white back come before me.

‘Keep your eyes closed, then bend over and feel for your chair,’ I told her firmly. ‘Then grab onto the sides, hard.’

‘Oh!’ she gasped almost silently, but, over she went, albeit, slowly.

Her hands reached out and grabbed the sides of the chair straight away, tightly. I wondered then if she had opened her eyes. She had a long, white and yellow floral house skirt on that came to just below her knees. I looked at it for several seconds, tenting strongly, while she remained in that bent forward position.

‘Reach back and lift your skirt up over your hips,’ I told her, ‘right up, then grab back onto the sides of the chair and don’t let go of them, no matter what. Do you understand that clearly? Or I’ll punish you for that, too. Do you?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ she answered, softly.

Her hands came back and grasped the material of her skirt then began to lift. I sat in the front row cheap seats of the one-man-one-girl show and watched every single, solitary movement of everything.

Slowly the hemline rose above her knees, then her thighs, and then her upper thighs, until finally, her stark white lacy underwear came into view. My circus tent rose steadily with that floral hemline as it kept on rising, up and over her buttocks, until she rested the material, bunched up, on her lower back. Then she dropped her hands back down in front of her and grabbed the sides of the chair, once again.

‘If you weren’t so deeply hypnotised you’d never be doing this. Would you?’ I asked her.

‘No,’ she said quickly.

‘No, what?’ I reminded her.

‘No, Sir,’ she said quickly.

‘But you are deeply hypnotised. Aren’t you?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ she replied.

‘And you are doing it willingly, against your will. Aren’t you?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ she answered, softly.

‘That’s good. Then no more punishments, after this, then. Happy with that?’

‘Err... yes, Sir,’ she whispered quietly.

I stood up and moved to her left to stand beside her. It was the first time my eyes had left the dark, mysterious vertical crease barely visible through the sheer whiteness of her lacy underwear.

‘Don’t let go,’ I reminded her.

No answer.

‘I didn’t hear you,’ I said firmly.

‘No, Sir,’ she said clearly, but quietly.

I placed my left hand gently down upon her lower back, on top of the bunched material of her floral house skirt.

‘Oh!’ she gasped softly.

My groin strained and ached as I then firmed up the pressure of that hand, then raised my right hand and focussed on her panty-clad white butt.

Whop!

‘AHH!’ she cried out suddenly, but did not make a move to shift, only leaned right forward, braced against the chair. I looked. Her head was pressing into the backrest. Then I smacked her other cheek firmly. It was warm.

Whop!

‘AHH!’ she cried out. But again, she did not make an attempt to move to either side. I turned my face to look at her. Her head was now firmly pressed into the back of the chair.

Whop!

‘Argh!’

Whop!

‘Ohh!’

Whop!

‘Oww!’

Whop!

‘Oww!’

Slowly, I lifted my hand off her lower back and sat back down in my chair, carrying my very heavy tent with me. I stared intently at her beautiful, trembling butt while I rearranged myself for comfort. It didn’t help.

‘Stand up now and let your skirt down,’ I told her.

She straightened up immediately and pulled down her skirt, which didn’t really need any help falling down, once she stood up straight.

‘Turn around,’ I told her, expecting to see tears on her face, but there were none. It was, however, very, very red. Her eyes were still closed. She swayed just a little.

‘Do you want to open your eyes, now?’ I asked her.

‘Err... no, Sir,’ she answered quickly, after a second’s hesitation.

‘Are you going to behave badly, anymore, so that I’ll need to punish you, again?’ I asked her.

She shook her head quickly, just twice.

‘I didn’t hear you,’ I reminded her.

‘No, Sir,’ she said right away.

‘That’s good,’ I said. ‘Isn’t it?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ she agreed readily, standing once again topless before me. She was a beautiful sight, bare-breasted, and her nipples now looked larger than they had, and very stiff-looking. But my imagination still remained faithfully glued to the image of her yet-hidden buttocks.

‘Now, you’ve earned the fun good time part,’ I told her. ‘Haven’t you?’

She lowered her head toward her chest a little, but said nothing.

‘Want to turn around and bend over again, Evie?’

‘No, Sir,’ she said quickly.

‘Do it,’ I told her. She did.

‘Now, reach back and pull your underwear down to your knees.’

‘Oh! Please? No!’

‘Well?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ she said quietly.

‘Yes, Sir, what?’

‘Yes, Sir... I will.’ And she did. Two beautiful, white buttocks slowly unfolded in glorious living colour berfore my very eyes. I ached all over. The deep, dark split between them seemed like a magnet to my enraptured gaze, drawing it closer and more down in between her buttocks. Pubic hair filled my gaze as fully as the blood filled my loins. I ached some more. It was actually hurting me, so I stood up, again.

You’ve earned this, haven’t you?’

‘Yes,’ she whispered.’

‘Yes, what?’

‘Err... yes, I... ahh... I have earned it, Sir.’ she stammered quietly.

‘Earned what?’ I pressed her.

‘More... err... smacks, Sir.’

‘That’s right. You have. Now, count them as you get them. Clear?’

‘Yes, Sir,’ she barely breathed.

Slap!

‘Oww! One.’ she bucked, but stayed where she was. It was a different sound without her underwear.

Slap!

‘Oww! Two.’ she bucked again, twisting her backside from side to side. But she didn’t release her white-knuckled grip on the sides of the chair.

Smack!

‘Owww! Three!’ she cried at the even harder smack.

Smack!

‘Owww! Four!’ she yelped again.

Smack!

‘Owww! Five!’ she cried once more.

Smack!

‘Owwww! Six!’ she cried for the last hand-delivered message of good manners, or else.

‘Now you’ve earned the second. Right?’

‘Yes... Sir,’ she seemed to pant, sounding breathless.

‘What was the second?’ I asked then added: ‘Leave your underwear around your knees and stand up now then turn around to face, me with them there.’

‘Umm... err... a good... fun time, Sir,’ she replied softly, after standing and turning to face me. The knowledge of her knickers being around her knees turned me on something fierce. She hung her head a little more downward.

‘Yes, you have,’ I agreed. ‘And you remember how you’re going to do that. Don’t you?’

‘Umm... yes, Sir,’ she almost whispered.

‘How?’ I pressed her mercilessly.

‘Err... by taking my-my clothes off,’ she shispered.

‘How are you going to do that, when you don’t want to?’ I asked, testing her.

‘By being.. err... hypnotised... err... against my will, Sir,’ she got out loudly enough for me to hear. No one else in the room would have heard her, though, but I did and that’s all that mattered to me, right then.

‘That’s right,’ I agreed. ‘So, since you’re hypnotised and have no choice in the matter, let’s get on with it. Then we can both have a good fun time. Make sense?’

‘Err... yes, Sir,’ she whispered.

‘If you don’t get going with it, Evie, I’m going to hypnotise your eyes to open right now and have you look at me while you undress. Do you want that?

‘No, Sir,’ she said quickly.’

‘Then get on with it,’ I said firmly.

She did, while I leaned back more deeply into the chair. Her fingers trembled on both hands as they reached for the waistband buttons of her floral skirt, undoing them one after the other. But, after undoing both of the large brown buttons, she held the skirt up in place on her hips, for some reason refusing to allow it to fall in a heap around her ankles.

‘What’s the problem?’ I asked.

‘Nobody has... err... ever seen my... my... has ever seen me... nude,’ she stammered quietly.

‘Nude, what?’ I reminded her.

‘Nude, Sir,’ she said quickly, remembering her warm backside, no doubt.

‘It’ll be a night of firsts for both of us, then. Won’t it?’

‘Err—’

‘Won’t it!’

‘Yes, Sir,’ she agreed right away, no doubt helped by the change in tone of my voice.

‘Then get on with it,’ I warned her, ‘and don’t stop again.’

Slowly, she released her death-like grip on the material of her dress. Then it did what gravity demanded it do when no longer held up by a pair of trembling, slim white hands. It fell in a heap around her ankles. her underwear hung beautifully around her knees, exactly where I imagined they’d be. God, I was hurting.

My eyes focussed instinctively on her loins, like a moth drawn to a flame. My tent pole telescoped, agomosingly. Gritting my teeth, I groaned inwardly. This was the best and worst experience of my life, and I was alive and kicking, right smack in the middle of it.

‘Leave your hands loosely by your sides,’ I said, with my eyes firmly fixed on the dark “V” between her legs and her lower belly. Her sheer white lacy underwear hung like a flag at half-mast around her knees, ‘after you take down your underwear and step out of them, and your skirt.’

‘Oh!’ she gasped, not surprising me at all this time.

I would have probably gasped, too, if someone were forcing me to show myself to them in my present state, totally nude.

‘Would it make you feel any easier if I told you I’ll make you forget all of this ever happened, later?’ I asked her.

I swear I heard her sigh, but I wasn’t sure.

‘Umm... err... yes, Sir,’ she said quietly, hanging her head a little lower toward her chest.

‘Okay then,’ I told her firmly. ‘That’s what I’ll do then. Now get on with taking all of your clothes off, willingly, against your will, so you can forget all about it, later. Okay?’

‘Err... yes, Sir,’ Evie said, sounding a little more relaxed about the whole thing.

Personally, I wondered if I could do that—make her forget anything. But I’d read in the book that it was possible. I settled back as her fingers moved toward her knees and her white, lacy underwear. Thumbs hooking over the band, she pulled them all the way down, slowly. My eyes remained rivetted on the black-matted “V” between her legs, as the white material of her underwear was drawn further and further downward. Black pubic hairs continued to fill my vision like a wall-to-wall painting. It was all I seemed to see. My circus tent telescoped again. The deep, dark “V” knitted by Mother Nature remained before my eyes in full and glorious living colour, tapering down to a deep bushy point as the kitted dark forest disappeared deeply between her thighs.

I glanced up at her face as she bent forward and down to drag them to her ankles. To my surprise, Evie wasn’t red in the face any longer. I figured then that it must have been the suggestion of amnesia. She stepped out of her white underwear and away from her dress, moving slightly to my right. Then she let her arms hang loosely by her sides, just as I’d told her to do.

‘You are most beautiful looking creature that god ever put breath into, Evie,’ I told her sincerely.

‘Oh!’ she gasped softly, and now she blushed, deeply.

‘Put your hands on your hips,’ I told her firmly, ‘like an Amazon warrior princess, and step your legs two paces apart.’

‘Oh!’ she gasped softly again, but did as she was told, nevertheless.

She looked glorious. God, I was so hard it was killing me. Her head bowed even lower while I rose even further to the occasion, and, at that point, for some reason, I wished that she’d open her eyes. My own were in seventh heaven, drinking in her shapely female form. At nineteen, and a virgin, I’d never seen a girl naked before, except in books, and I didn’t know when I’d see one next. So, I there I sat in my chair, fat, dumb and happy—taking it all in; taking her all in while she stood utterly nude, willingly, but against her will, and blushed furiously in front of me. I think I was blushing, too.

Nothing escaped my curious, scanning-everywhere-at-once gaze. I took in every large and small curve, every root of every long and short, dark curly public hair, every fold of every piece of flesh I could see; down to her knees and back up, once again, to the hitherto mysteries now on absolute visual display before my very eyes. It was almost too much, but I wanted to see it all, everything. The somehow, I felt, or knew that it was time to try out every single thing I’d ever read about hypnosis and just what it could do—maybe even experimenting with what it wasn’t supposed to be able to do. At the same time, I had the thought that I might just be able to do something about my virginity thing while I was at it.

‘Are you aroused, Evie?’ I asked then added quickly, ‘and don’t lie, unless you want me to touch you and find out for myself. Understand?’

‘Err... errr... yes, Sir.’ She whispered, again sounding a little breathless.

‘“Yes, Sir” to what?’ I queried, in absolute virginal agony.

‘Yes, Sir. I understand.’

‘You understand, what?’

‘I understand that you’ll... that you’ll... err... find out if I lie, Sir,’ she whispered, sounding breathless, again.

‘If you lie about what?’ I pressed, both her and myself. I had to.

‘If I lie about-about... err... if I’m... aroused,’ she finally got out.

‘Aroused, what?’

‘Sir,’ she added.

‘And?’

‘Err... I-I... ’

‘Turn around,’ I snapped.

‘I am!’ she said quickly, not whispering, at all.

‘Aroused?’

‘Err... yes, Sir,’ she said softly, fading quickly to a whisper by the end of the last word.

‘How do you know?’ I asked, curious.

‘I-I... I can... feel it, Sir,’ she breathed, sounding breathless, again. I smiled in my utter agony and virginal pain of innocence soon to pass.

‘Are you a virgin, Evie?’ I asked suddenly, not planning to.

‘... yes, Sir,’ she barely breathed.

‘Do you want to be?’ I asked her then, my knees beginning to shake a little, in time with my voice.

‘... err... no... Sir.’

‘Are you still doing this against your will?’ I asked, curious.

‘Err... yes, Sir,’ she breathed.

‘Would you rather I stop making you do these things against your will, then?’ I tested her.

‘No, Sir,’ she said so softly, I didn’t think I heard her.

‘Louder,’ I said. ‘“No, Sir” what?’

‘Don’t... err. no, Sir,’ she breathed, sounding breathless and quiet. ‘Don’t stop.’

‘So, Evie, how does it feel to be completely controlled and dominated?’

‘... err... good, Sir.’

‘Even against your will?’

‘... yes, Sir.’

I could hardly hear her, so low hung her head toward her beautiful bare chest. I took a deep breath, which trembled just as much going, in as it did coming out, with the words I said next.

‘Okay, then, in that case,’ I began, my heart racing, ‘kneel down before me, now, and without a moment’s delay.’

Without any further prompting, Evie did just that, slowly, after only a moment’s hesitation. Watching her almost stopped my palpitating heart, but I watched her go down, all the way down, until all I could see was the top of her head. I was dying, joyfully and painfully, at the same time, and, it was a lingering, slow death. But I figured it was the death throes of my virginity finally on the way out, along with her own, so I just kept right on gazing at the top of her head. Her hands rested on her knees, fingers trembling. Her legs had spread as she’d knelt.

‘Now, Evie,’ I said, in real pain, now—my voice trembling even more, ‘with just the slightest touch of my hand on the top of your head, and without thinking one more single thought, after feeling that, you will immediately... ’

... The beginning ...

Mesmerr