The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hey I took a break to write something new for all those M.C.ers out there who love this sort of s thing. the usual disclaimer for you little boys and girls that shouldn’t be reading this stuff. Don’t be naughty... for the rest of you... enjoy and let me know how I’m doing

Graphic Paul

Hypno sluts

Patrisha sat on the bed studying the first assignment for her University Biology course, it was already dark outside and she was wearing her favorite red teddy listening to her m-player. Her new roommate Tammy ran for the ringing phone. She was lucky that her friend was going to the same university this year and they could share an apartment.

“Hello...” Tammy shook her blonde hair back and forth as she heard the annoying static sound than the buzz and beep again pulling the phone away from her ear, she looked across to her roommate Trish “That is the third time in the past hour”

“What do you mean, is there a sound at all?” Trish looked over her book, her bare toes curled as a cool fall breeze blew in from the open window. She flipped off the m-player so she could hear her roommate.

“No just static, you know like white noise, than the buzz and beep thing” Tammy hung the phone up “I thought at first it was a fax machine...” Tammy pulled her sweater over her head and went for her flannel pajamas “...but it’s getting kind of late for a fax”

“did you dial star sixty nine” Trish asked as she went on reading

“Yes I did, it’s an unlisted number” Tammy said

“maybe we should let the computer answer it” Trish set her biology book down and swung her feet off the bed

“What do you mean?”

“Well at the office I worked this last summer we had this one computer that was hooked into the others through the phone line, like a direct connection.” Trish said as she started to tie her long brown hair into a ponytail. “All you have to do is let it ring a few times and the computer we have is set to pick up”

“Is our computer set up to do that?” Tammy said looking over at the blue and white i-Mac her roommate had purchased used this past summer.

“Yeah I think it is,” Trish walked over to the computer and touched the mouse. “The girl I bought it off of had it setup for a number of things like that, it even has an answering machine on it and a video camera” Trish pointed to the little round eye on top of the computer.

“So you’re saying it’s a fax calling our computer and we could read the fax?” Tammy laughed a little, her bright green eyes looking at Trish. Just than the phone started to ring.

“Don’t answer it Tammy” Trish pushed a few buttons on the computer as it rang for the second time “on the third ring the computer will answer it, if it’s a fax it will come up on the screen.”

“What if it’s some hacker with a virus?” the phone rang a third time and the computer picked up, the protocol buzzed and whirred as it communicated with the machine on the other end.

“I don’t think it’s a fax” trish said to Tammy as a program opened on the screen.

“What is it?” Tammy said as she walked over and knelt down beside Trish who was now sitting in the chair in front of the computer.

“Looks like a video camera thing-a-ma-bob?” The image was fuzzy at first, than there were strange patterns forming and music started to play softly from the speakers.

“you mean one of those live cams?” Tammy watched the shapes as they moved and melted into one another from being a multi colored circle, to a square, to a triangle like some type of screen saver.

“I think it’s a web cam, but who would send a web cam to our computer?” Trish went into the system and turned up the volume as she looked at the strange morphing patterns.

“Why are you turning it up?” Tammy asked as she blinked.

“I don’t know, I just felt it needed to be louder...” the music now filled the room, it was like a hap playing, very soothing and relaxing, Trish found herself swaying to the sound. “... besides it’s kind of...”

“Can you hear me Patrisha” There was a voice within the music, it was soft, feminine and somehow familiar.

“There’s someone there Trish, and I think she knows you” Tammy spoke dreamily watching the colors, she felt sleepy and for some reason couldn’t seem to look away from the patterns as they merged, flowing into one another.

“Tammy somethings not right about this...” Trish felt her own thoughts growing foggy.

“You’re not alone Patrisha” The voice said, it sounded like it was all around them. “mmmm that must be your roommate Tammy with you. Is that you Tammy?”

“yes...” Tammy found the words seemed to come from her without thought.

“what’s going on, who are you?” Trish began to panic as a small voice in the back of her mind told her that she was in danger of lousing control.

“Relax Patrisha... or should I call you Trish like Tammy does?... Trish relax and watch the colors the patterns are going to start to swirl about the screen like a whirlpool, and I need you to focus on the centre.” The pattern started to merge nd swirl into a vortex, the centre seemed to move slowly back and forth on the screen.

“You can... hear us?” Tammy found it hard to think now as the music continued to play and her eyes followed the patterns down into the centre, over and over”

“Yes Tammy I can hear you, now I want you and Trish to relax and listen, listen and relax. Watch the swirling image and focus on the centre.” The voice was husky and soothing.

“...No... I...” Trish tried to close her eyes and bring herself out of the warm relaxing feeling that was spreading over her, somewhere inside she knew that this was hypnotizing her and her roommate.

“Yes Trish relax ... you feel your toes relax... feet relax... than the feeling spreading into your legs” she felt each part of her body responding as the unknown woman spoke, she went to reach for the power button on the side of the computer when she heard “Your arms are so heavy now.” her hand fell inches short of it’s target.

“Yes relaxed” Trish heard Tammy speaking from over her shoulder.

“That’s good Tammy, you can now close your eyes and drift away into the music, all you hear is the soothing music until I say your name again.” Trish herd her roommate slump to the floor”

“No Tammy... don’t listen to... her!” The voice in her head was screaming now through the groggy fog, she forced her eyes shut and found her will was beginning to come back.

“Trish... don’t be afraid... relax... look into the monitor ... keep your eyes open...”

“No... I want to know who you are?” she felt the need to look... it was something in the music that was making her want to look.

“If you open your eyes you will see me Trish... open your eyes again and look at the monitor.”

“No ... No ... I won’t” Trish shook her head and headed toward the door of the apartment. it clicked open and she found herself in the hallway in her teddy. Her mind started to clear as she ran down the hall to the stairs. What the hell was all that about? and the voice, than it struck her where she’d heard the voice.

* * *

Tammy felt so relaxed listening to the soothing music than she heard her name through the waves of sound and she heard herself saying yes.

“Tammy you can now hear only my voice and the lovely music, stand up and sit in front of the computer on the chair, open your eyes and look at the monitor.” Tammy felt herself obey the woman’s voice, she knew there was something wrong with doing as she was told, but as she opened her eyes she saw the woman for the first time on the computer screen. She was beautiful with long red hair and behind her the swirling colors were still moving. “good girl Tammy...” she felt a wave of warmth go through her at the woman’s words, it was so good to be submissive Tammy found her thoughts saying.

“Mmmm yes..” She felt her pajamas getting wet at the crotch, she was so aroused.

“you now see how good it feels to obey Tammy, each time you obey me you will feel a little more pleasure. Do you understand?”

“Yes...” she felt a wave of warmth travel up her spine as she said the word.

“good...” the woman smiled watching her “... you’ll make a fine addition to my escort service Tammy slut, in fact I think you’ll even help me bring your new roommate in as well. You want to have her as your slut friend don’t you?”

“No... I...I’m straight” Tammy felt herself move as she said this

“no your not anymore slut Tammy” the woman moved in closer to the camera that was on her... her eyes filled the screen now... they seemed to glow...” in fact I want you to look into my eyes now as you touch yourself for me... look deeper into my eyes and let your fingers go between your legs.” Tammy found it impossible to look away from the green glowing eyes as they filled her vision. Her hand swiped easily into the pajama bottoms and she started to massage her wet swollen clit.”

“mmmmm” her moan was soft as it felt so good

“That’s it slut... tell your new Mistress what you are.”

“I’m a... a ... slut”

“and who am I?”

“ohhhhh this ... sluts ... Mistress?” Her fingers were now busy inside her sex as she masturbated for her new Mistress.

“good slut, I am pleased...” Tammy felt her body grow tense at her new Mistresses words, the orgasm was intense it seemed to be in waves following the sound of the music. “... you see now the pleasures of pleasing your Mistress slut?”

“yesssss....” Tammy said as the wave of pleasure rushed through her.

“yes what slut!” the woman sounded angry

“yessss... Mistress?”

“good slut, you will always respond with yes Mistress from now on, is this understood slut?” The woman was now further back and smiled.

“Yes Mistress” Tammy heard herself saying this and couldn’t believe it. How had she lost control so fast of her emotions.

“You look so confused slut” the Mistress smiled at her new slave

“How did you do this?” she almost sounded normal for a moment

“How are you to address me slut!” the woman sounded angry again

“Sorry...” She hurried to correct her mistake “... How did you do this Mistress?” she was still touching herself... she couldn’t stop, it just felt right for some reason.

“Oh that’s right I forgot, you are still intelligent deep inside of your mind slut. That will have to be changed.” The music changed as the Mistress moved a few nobs in front of her “this won’t matter to you soon, but I should tell you that the music you’re listening to is my own invention slut...” Tammy felt her lips curl into a smile at the edges as she listened to the new fast beat of the music “... it is nice to listen to and I have all my hookers listening to it day after day.”

“Yes Mistress... it is nice to listen to day ...after day” Tammy smiled listening to the music as she no longer felt the need to think.. she started to giggle to her self, that was odd she thought for a moment, she never giggled.

“Yes you see the first music is for the induction, it is laced with subconscious suggestions that make you want to listen and obey” The Mistress smiled as she saw that the new music was taking effect on her new slave”

“Listen and obey Mistress” Tammy giggled like the bubble headed blonde girls she’d always hated, but than now it was so nice not to think anymore.

“This new music is to make you my mindless blonde bimbo slut, you want to be a bimbo slut don’t you slut?” Tammy gushed into a bubbly giggle at the Mistresses words, her fingers brought her to another orgasm as she stoped thinking.

“Yes Mistress... Mmmmmm giggle.... I’m a bimbo slut....Mmmmmm giggle” her eyes were glassy with the pleasure of the orgasm.

“There now that’s better isn’t it slut?”

“Yes Mistress” Tammy had never felt so free as she giggled and played with her pussy. She had wasted three years at this stupid university when she could have been fucking for her new Mistress.

“Now about your roommate slut... here is what we are going to do when she comes back.”

end of part 1 of 2

* * *

Hypno sluts

part 2 of 2

* * *

Trish stood at the back door looking out as the rain started to come down. She thought about going to the next apartment and banging on the door, but what would she say. Well sir the computer in our room has hypnotized my roommate and is being used over the phone by some insane Psychology Professor that sold it to me during the summer. As if anyone would believe her. She sat there feeling hopeless for close to twenty minutes.

“Hello?” she jumped hearing the man behind her.

“Oh hi” she turned around and covered herself up as much as she could.

“A little cool for a teddy miss...” the young man smiled at her as she blushed “...are you o.k.”

“ummm I’m fine..” than it struck her... if she called through to the phone in the apartment the link would be broken “... listen i’m kind of locked out of my apartment and my roommate has the music turned up loud, could I use the phone in yours?” She didn’t want to say the stupid story to him

“sure...” he smiled at the thought of helping a pretty girl in distress, especially one so scantily clad “...i was just going out, but I don’t mind at all.” They walked up a flight to his apartment “206..” he put the key in the hole and opened the door “... phone is right over there” Trish hurried over to the phone and dialed the number.

“I hope she hears this” Trish said as it rang, the ringing kept going until she heard a click, than it rang again. That was it. she’d heard the sound before when a line broke off the connection.

“Hello?” it was Tammy’s voice sounding groggy.

“Tammy thank God, are you all right?”

“I’m fine Trish...” Tammy seemed to giggle “... I mst have dosed off”

‘Well stay awake... I want you to unplug the computer, and don’t answer the phone until I get there.” Trish breathed a sigh of relief, everything was fine now. She hung up the phone. “Thanks for the use of the phone...”

“...Tom... my names Tom” He smiled at the girl

“... well ummm " she blushed “thanks... Tom... i’ll just go back upstairs” she was up the stairs and at her own apartment in a few minutes

“Tammy?” Trish said as the door opened. She heard running water from the bathroom, the computer screen was black and the light was off. Than Tammy came out form the bathroom brushing her teeth. “Thank God Tammy!” Trish ran up and gave her roommate a hug.

“What’s wrong with you?” Tammy looked at the girl. “Where did you go?”

“Don’t you remember anything...” Trish stepped back seeing the total surprise in Tammy’s eyes, they were almost vacant of any thought “... the phone call?... the computer?”

“What are you talking about?” Tammy rinsed out the toothbrush and hopped into bed.

“You really don’t remember?... Oh God Tammy there was this phone call ... and than the computer picked it up, and it started to hypnotize us.”

“You have to be kidding Tishy Dishy computers are so not able to, like do that.” Tammy flopped her head from side to side and giggled. Trish looked at her in disbelief.

“What’s with the valley girl thing Tammy?”

“Valley Girl?”

“You know the bubble headed attitude...” Trish laughed, it was so unlike Tammy it was funny “.. I mean we make fun of those people.”

“people?” Tammy looked confused as she sat up in bed

“nothing, anyway I know who it was that did the computer thing, it took me a while, but I think it was the woman who sold it to me. Professor Marry Wood, you know in Psychology 104...” Trish looked at Tammy who seemed to be playing with the m-player, hooking up the speakers. “... Tammy you must remember some of it?”

“Some of what...” Tammy hit the play button and the music started to beat into the room, it was a fast pace dance music “... oh the computer thing...” she was bouncing to the beat slowly “.. I just remember you calling me and telling me the thingy had to be unplugged, who’s Mary Wood?”

“Mary Wood... Professor Wood...” Trish looked avoid at her roommate “... how could she forget the Psychology Professor that left half way through the year to become a Call Girl Escort manager... or something... listen turn that down, it’s so hard to think with that beat.”

“think?” Tammy giggled again and Trish looked at her “don’t be silly Tishy Dishy you love the beat”

“yes i do love it” she stopped herself as she started to giggle “.. where did that come from?” she put her fingers to her mouth “I never giggle...”

“i know ya don’t giggle but isn’t it fun to let louse and not think..” she was moving back and forth to the beat now as her fingers started to play along the elastic on her pajamas. “...we’ve been way too into that school thing ya know Tishy... it better not to have a thought in your head.”

“You are so right...” Trish started to move to the same beat and a giggle escaped her “... why study... bimbo sluts don’t study!” She was surprised when her fingers started to move over her nipples, they were so erect.

“That’s right...” Tammy was now spreading her legs and playing with herself “... bimbo sluts like to fuck... and we are bimbo slut for our new Mistress... giggle ... isn’t that right Mistress?” Tammy was looking at the computer. trish followed her gaze to where the screen was now on, the Professor was smiling at the two of them.

“oh god...” Trish moaned as she felt Tammy start to kneel down in front of her and run her fingers over her pussy “... this can’t be happening ... Mmmmm my pussy is so wet Tammy poe... lick me... no ... yes lick me I’m such a slut.”

“That’s bimbo slut Trish” there was a laugh from the computer as the red haired Mistress watched her new prostitutes getting off on each other to the beat of her new music Hypno Slut Number 69 “You two will do nicely now lick each other to orgasm and come to the whore house where you belong.”

“Yes Mistress” they said together