The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno Slave

Chapter 2 — The MP3

Katie came over right just like she always did. She’s the type of woman that was never early or late but always showed up on time. It usually drove me crazy but I wasn’t going to change her and I love her just the way she is.

As soon as I opened the door she walked right in and we kissed for a good 3 minutes before I even thought to close the door. I asked her to have a seat at the table in the kitchen because the food was just about ready. I then slipped away into my bedroom to make sure that my computer was all set to download the new MP3 for Katie. I grabbed a bottle of wine in hopes of not raising any questions from her.

I opened the wine and poured her and I each a glass. After that I proceeded to pull the pork roast of the oven and transferred it from the pan to a cutting board to rest. After the gravy was made I removed the roasted potatoes from the oven and grabbed the steamed vegetables.

We ate our dinner and ended up drinking two bottles of wine which made me feel a bit tipsy. After dinner I went to start the video and Katie went to use the bathroom. That was my opportunity to grab her MP3 player and load the MP3 onto it. I quickly searched her pocketbook and then took the MP3 player into my bedroom to start the download. The download took ninety seconds and then the email deleted itself. I walked back into the TV room and slipped the MP3 player back into her pocketbook on my way.

Katie came out of the bathroom and sat next to me and I started the movie. Every so often we would kiss and I would nuzzle at her neck. I whisper into her ear “I love you babe” just as the movie was coming to an end. I could tell that she was in the mood for sex just as I was hoping for.

“Let’s go into your bedroom honey” Katie said to me. I tried to act surprised but then I noticed that I wasn’t responding the way I thought I would. My penis was still soft and then I heard myself say something that shocked me. “I’m just not in the mood for that tonight babe.” It was my voice but I have no idea why I was saying it. “I have to work in the morning and I just need a restful night’s sleep. Maybe this weekend?”

As soon as I finished my statement Katie stormed out of my house and I went into my bedroom. Before I realized what I was doing I was sending Goddess Kay an email letting her know that I have done as she requested and the MP3 is now on Katie’s MP3 player. The email read:

My dearest Goddess Kay,

Your humble and loyal slave has completed the task that you have sent for him. Katie’s MP3 player now has Your MP3 on it. I hope that I have pleased you Goddess. This slave looks forward to continuing with your program.

Your humble and loyal slave boy,
Slave Mark

After I sent that email I went to sleep and dreamed that Goddess Kay came to my house and took me away with her. I wasn’t allowed to take anything from my house at all. Goddess Kay just took me and stuck me in the back of a van where I saw what appeared to be a woman completely encased in latex. I was trying to figure out what exactly was going on but I got woken up by a phone call.

“Hello” I said kind of groggy.

“Hello slave” I heard the voice of my Goddess say. “I got your email. I am pleased that you completed your task so quickly. Are you ready to get your reward?” She asked.

“Yes Goddess” I replied. I was trying to think of what it could be but I couldn’t come up with anything.

“Check your email slave” I heard he say right before the line went dead.

I got up right away to check my email. I saw that I had an email from Goddess Kay and I opened it right away.

My slave,

I’m glad to hear that you have completed the objective. As a reward for you I have included another MP3 for you that’s not on my website. I know that you will enjoy it.

Take care slave,

Goddess Kay

I clicked on the attachment in the email and downloaded it. This file took 3 hours to download and I felt the need to wait for it and listen to it right away. I knew that I had to be to work at 7am which was only 6 hours away but I needed to listen to this MP3. I was shocked that once the file was downloaded that the MP3 was only 20 minutes long. It seamed odd that it would take so long to download such a short MP3 but I couldn’t worry about that.

I put on my headphones just as the MP3 started to play. It was my Goddess’ voice that I heard and I almost instantly went back into trance.

“Thank you for following my orders slave” She said. “I know you are wondering what’s on that file that you put on your girlfriend’s MP3 player so I will tell you. You have just put her on the path to become one of my slave girls.” I then remember hearing her laugh. “You’ve just turned the woman that you love into a lesbian slut” she continued.

“Unfortunately for you, you can’t do anything to stop it. Now sleep for me.”

I don’t remember what else happened while I was in trance but when Goddess woke me up I saw that my webcam had been activated and I could see Goddess Kay on the screen. I saw that she was laughing and I didn’t know why.

“Welcome back to world of the waking slave” she said. “Did you enjoy your reward?” When I tried to answer I couldn’t make a sound. I noticed too that that made my Goddess smile. “I can’t wait to hear from your exgirlfriend as I guide her into her new life of being my lesbian slave slut. How does that make you feel slave?” Again I tried to respond but I couldn’t.

I heard my phone ring and when I tried to answer it I couldn’t move. “That will be your girlfriend calling you slave” my Goddess told me. “Answer your phone and keep it on speaker.”

I did as I was told and sure enough it was Katie.

“Hello” I said.

“Look Mark I just wanted to call and make sure everything is ok. You seemed distant today.” She said

That’s when it happened. My Goddess gave me the order.

“Tell her now!” said Goddess Kay

“Who was that Mark? Asked Katie.

“Look Katie I need to break up with you. It’s just not going to work out between us.” I said as tears ran down my face. “I just need a change” and then I just hung up. I never did answer her question.

“Stop crying slave” ordered my Goddess. “You belong to me so you aren’t allowed to have any relationships unless I allow it. Now jerk off for me slave. Imagine Katie kneeling before me and licking my pussy.”

I had no choice but to do as I was told and I could see the image in my mind of Katie kneeling and licking Goddess Kay’s pussy. The thought of that made me so turned on.

“If I let you cum you will cum all over yourself” my Goddess told me. “You will not stop jerking off just because you came. You will continue until I order you to sop. Enjoy slave.”

I don’t know how long I was masturbating for before I heard my Goddess say “Cum for me slave” and I did. It was an amazingly strong orgasm that seemed to last for several minutes with lots of cum shooting all over my chest and face. I felt beyond satisfied after that orgasm but I couldn’t stop masturbating. I ended up losing count of how many orgasms my Goddess allowed me to have but I do know that after the third orgasm there was no more cum.

“Now slave you will stop masturbating and fall asleep” my Goddess told me. “When you wake up in the morning you will feel like you had a full night of restful sleep.”

After those words I was sound asleep.

I’m not sure how long I actually slept for but I woke up and felt great. That’s when I realized that I was still covered in my own cum and it had dried. Just as I was getting out of bed I heard the voice of my Goddess say “Good morning my cum covered slave.”

I looked around wondering where the voice was coming from. “Look at your computer slave” I heard her say. As soon as looked at it I saw her face with a huge ear to ear smile on her face. “I wanted to let you know that Katie has contacted me. She has agreed to complete my program and I have you to thank for that. Before you wash up you need to listen to your next MP3. You crave further brainwashing now.”

“I have to go to work Goddess” was my response, albeit a weak one. I knew that I was going to do as she instructed and she knew it too.

“Then I guess you are calling in sick today” Goddess Kay instructed. “Katie will be done with her program tomorrow night so you must be finished by then too.”