The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER:

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18
OR
IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.
All characters, situations, and locations are purely fictional.

Written 01/98 by Perry Jones. Comments, suggestions and good imitations welcomed.

I wrote the following story because I thought it was pretty cool, but I also wanted to inspire similar works in this newsgroup. Any ideas for further chapters, improvements and downright imitations would be fine by me. If you have any comments please drop me a line at

Keep in mind that it is my first story, so have mercy!

Part II The Principal

Janet had made her first visit to the High School late in the summer. It was well after anyone could be expected to get a job teaching, but Janet was confident that the principal would see things her way. When she was allowed into the principal’s office, she immediately changed her mind about how the interview would go.

The principal was a beautiful redhead with ample 38D breasts. She was stunning but kept most of her charms hidden under conservative attire and hairdos. Janet knew that this woman should be shown the exiting life that she herself had begun. She should be taught to seduce and hypnotize young boys.

“Miss Lang, as you know it is very late in the summer and I can’t really offer you any prospects of a position this year, but since you mentioned that you had studied some new learning techniques I wanted to have a chance to talk with you.” Said Mrs. Collins pleasantly. There had been something about Ms. Lang’s voice that had made it difficult to turn down her request for an interview. It had been reassuring and so authoritative that she felt compelled to give her a hearing.

“Well, my learning methodology consists primarily of enhancing the pupils ability to focus and relax. My research has shown that the ability to both focus completely and relax deeply is essential for learning. To focus completely and relax deeply is a gift that allows so many wonderful things to happen.” Crooned Janet, her voice falling into the hypnotic rhythm she had learned so well.

Rachel Collins found her gaze focused on the woman’s eyes. They were so wonderfully deep and blue, they seemed to know everything about her and how she felt. She heard a strange buzzing in her ears but was listening to the woman talking about focusing and relaxing. It seemed so important, so vital to listen.

“It is so important to teach the young students at this school to relax deeply and focus completely. I have brought you something that I believe will make it so much easier for you to understand the need to focus and relax.” Coaxed Janet as she pulled her female hypno-amulet from her purse. She held it up before the already semi-dazed woman and began to spin it slowly.

“Isn’t it so attractive and beguiling Mrs. Collins? Isn’t it so compelling and beautiful?” asked Janet rhetorically. The amulet had been crafted based on centuries of experience to induce deep hypnotic trances in women. Engraved patterns projected subliminal messages that began to make Rachel feel very warm inside, very horny. It was confusing and made resistance even more difficult.

Janet knew first hand what Rachel was experiencing right now. Janet had prepared herself in advance not to be affected by the amulet, even so it was difficult not to lose herself in its alluring glow. Poor Rachel was completely helpless. She began to smile as the pleasurable feelings began to overcome any resistance.

“Yes Rachel you find the amulet so irresistible, so bewitching, it is lulling you and relaxing you, you must not fight it, it will feel so good to surrender, so good to obey.”

“Yes, surrender...obey.” Whispered the principal, her eyes wide with wonder at the beauty and power of the amulet, she smiled with the erotic pleasure building within. She was already grinding her hips slowly as her body responded to the pleasure of her entrancement.

“It feels so good to surrender to the trance Rachel, don’t fight it, give in...give in to the pleasure.” Murmured Janet softly as the sparkly enchanting lights from the amulet drew her deeper and deeper into the trance.

“How do you feel Rachel, you must tell me.” Directed Janet in her rhythmic hypnotic voice.

“I feel strange...dreamy it feels so warm...so good, what’s happening?” asked Rachel in that soft sleepy voice that Janet loved so much.

“You are falling into a deep deep hypnotic trance Rachel, a deep pleasurable hypnotic trance. You cannot resist it, it feels so good to surrender to it. Just relax and allow yourself to go into deep deep hypnosis.”

“Oh...oh...oh” was all Rachel could say as she stared at the amulet swinging slowly and sparkling so enchantingly. An inner voice screamed out for her to look away, but it felt so good to give in to the beguiling light and Ms. Lang’s voice. It all felt so good and she was so relaxed.

“Now you are beginning to feel very sleepy and drowsy, it is soo hard to keep your eyes open, but you must try to keep looking at the amulet, you must try even though you are getting so sleepy.”

“So sleepy...yes.” Murmured Rachel. “You know that you cannot resist, that you must obey me. When I tell you to go into deep hypnosis, you will fall completely under my spell, completely under my control. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Repeat to me what you must do and allow the feelings to deepen with every word you speak.” Ordered Janet.

“When you tell me to go into deep hypnosis I will fall completely under your spell, and completely under your control.” Said a now very dazed looking principal. Her hips were grinding into her leather chair in time with Janet’s rhythmic hypnotic induction.

“Now you will allow your sleepy eyes to close and fall into deep deep hypnosis, you will obey me completely because you are now controlled by the pleasure of my hypnotic trance. And now close your sleepy sleepy eyes and fall into deep deep hypnosis, deeper than you have ever imagined, so relaxing. Give in...give in...that’s good.” Said Janet as her latest victim’s eyes fluttered momentarily and closed. Her last little bit of resistance floated away on the dreamy pleasure of Janet’s trance. The woman sat up in her seat with a silly looking smile on her face, her eyes closed. She looked expectant somehow. Janet knew that she was adrift in pleasure now and completely open to any suggestions. Janet certainly had some.

“Rachel, you know that you can trust me completely and that you must obey me.”

“Yes Ms. Lang.” She answered in the sleepy monotone of the deeply hypnotized.

“You understand that it is important that the young boys of this school be taught about seduction and hypnosis. They must be taught that they are helpless to resist the seductive and hypnotic powers of their seductresses. They must be taught to obey. Do you understand?”

“Yes Ms. Lang, they must learn about seduction and hypnosis, and they must be taught to obey.” Answered the completely trusting principal.

“You know that helping me will make you feel very good, and very sexy. You will do what you can to assist me in teaching all the boys about the power of my seduction and hypnosis. You must help me isn’t that right?”

“Yes I must help you.” Said Rachel still smiling.

“When I allow you to leave the pleasurable place you are at right now you will feel completely normal and refreshed, you will not consciously remember what I have said but you will have a strong and growing conviction that the boys in your school, in fact all boys, must be seduced and hypnotized and you believe that I would be very likely to be very good at it.”

“You will begin to feel so good and so sexy every time you hear about a young man being seduced and hypnotized. Within several weeks the urge to hypnotize and seduce will become so strong that helping will not be enough and you will ask me to teach you. Do you understand?”

“Yes I understand.”

“You will not let anyone know what we are doing and you will assist me to help other women to understand the need to seduce and hypnotize. But you will keep our secret unless it is with another woman who knows the importance of seduction. You understand?” “Yes.”

Janet went over her instructions several more times. She deepened the principal’s trance further and went over the instructions again. When the principal awoke from her deep trance she shook her head once as she fought away the disorientation that accompanied all the new ideas running through her mind. She then suggested to Janet that she should use a small temporary classroom that was directly adjacent top the principal’s office complex. That way she could have the quiet privacy required for new educational techniques. She also asked to be allowed to watch the class through the one window that opened into the reception area.

“Why of course my dear, whatever makes you happy. Now help me to pick out some of the more popular boys for my first session. It makes it so much easier to educate the others when their role models are helping them along.” Answered Janet. She had a decidedly wicked smile on her face as she looked over the principal’s shoulder at the enrollment list.