The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-Pygmalion

(with apologies to George Bernard Shaw)

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. An idea I just couldn’t resist. Enjoy.

“I still can’t believe you buy all that,” Colonel Jacob Wintering said to his companion. They were walking through the shop district of Soho, making their way back from their weekly sojourn to their gentleman’s club. The plump, aging Colonel fixed his friend with a stare that let him know his true feelings. “Come now, Harrison, it’s all balderdash and you know it.”

“No, Jacob, you should know not to underestimate something you’re not familiar with,” Dr. Henry Harrison said as the two walked through the streets. He was a tall man, about forty, with features that weren’t totally handsome, but still good-looking, his hair slicked back in a nice style. He wore fine tweed clothing with a heavy coat, a hat upon his head as he and his friend talked.

“Henry, some Austrian fellow pulls some parlor tricks and suddenly he’s the toast of his profession,” Wintering said. “But for you to believe this nonsense?”

“It’s not nonsense, Jacob,” Harrison insisted. “I’ve seen it work, I’ve talked with the man. I know it’s true and I can do it.”

“I just can’t believe that,” Wintering said.

“Look, this isn’t that parlor trick stuff that Freud fellow is on about,” Harrison said. “This is something bigger, deeper and much more effective. It took me time to master it but I have.”

“So, what do you intend to do with it?” Wintering grunted. “Get a private harem of ladies?”

“Well, it would solve the bothers of a relationship but I’ve gone without female companionship for some time now and been the better for it. No, I’ll just use it to aid others.”

“Like that will be an aid.”

“You don’t know how powerful this is, Wintering. I can change people, I truly can. I could make a gutter street person into a man who would be the toast of our club.”

“All right, then, do it,” Wintering said.

Harrison stopped and turned to him. “Excuse me?”

Wintering looked about the square, his eyes finally falling onto a figure. “See that flower girl there?”

“The one under all the dirt?” Harrison said, frowning.

“If you’re as good as you say, you’ll use your talents to make that girl into a lady.”

Harrison looked over at her, biting his lip. “What’s the matter, old boy,” Wintering said in a slightly taunting tone. “Don’t think you can do it?”

Harrison faced him, his face set in resolve. “I shall take your challenge, sir,” he announced. “The embassy reception next week? I shall bring that girl there and you will be hard-pressed to believe she’s been living as anything but a lady.”

“A week?” Wintering laughed. “My dear fellow, I can give you more time than that.”

“I won’t need it,” Harrison said with meaning as he headed towards the girl.

Alexandria Kings, Alex to those who knew her on the streets, counted through her meager earnings. To say business was slow was an understatement. Selling flowers wasn’t the most lucrative job she could find but it was the best. With mum and dad gone, she had been on her own for a while now, barely able to eke out enough to pay for her run-down flat. It was a hard life but one she had grown up in and one she probably would end up dying in.

“I have a proposition for you,” a voice suddenly said and Alex looked up. She wasn’t exactly an eye-catching figure when one first saw her but if they looked closely, they could see a great beauty beneath the dirt streaking her face. Her ragged and scrawny curly red hair was hidden under a floppy hat, a ripped dress covering her body with a lot of room to spare. She looked up at the man before her, eyes peered in suspicion. “What you on about?”

Harrison looked her over. A mess, no doubt, but that just made the whole thing better. He looked at her face, seeming to test the strength and resolve inside her. Evidently, Alex passed the test as he spoke. “Do you like your life? Here on the streets?”

“Why not?” Alex shrugged. “I got food, shelter, clothes. A lot of folks can’t say that.”

“Maybe, but I think you might want something more,” Harrison said. “And I believe I can give it to you.”

“Here, I’m not that kind of girl,” Alex flared. “Check in Whitechapel, they’ve got what you need down there.”

“Oh, please. I can assure you, my lady, I am a conformed bachelor with absolutely no plans to complicate my life needlessly with useless nagging from some female. No, what I have to offer is a chance to make you into a lady.”

Alex laughed out loud. “Me? A lady? ‘Ere, that’s a good one, guvner.”

“I’m serious,” Harrison said. “I am a man of means who lives in a very comfortable home in an upscale neighborhood. I can give you a hot bath, some good meals and a chance to actually make something of yourself. By the time I’m done, you’ll be able to get anything you want. Well?”

Alex bit her lip and thought. “Ah, what the ‘ell? Where do we start?”

“First, my flat,” Harrison said. “A good hot meal and then....” He looked Alex over and wrinkled his nose. “A bath.”

Actually, Harrison amended his plan when they got there, feeling a bath would be better first, especially after his housekeeper had insisted on it. He watched as Alex, dressed in a leftover maid’s outfit, tore through her meal with a savagrey of a cavewoman, ripping through a whole turkey with passion, wiping her face along her sleeve which nearly gave his housekeeper conniptions.. Seeing her complete lack of table manners, Harrison knew he had his work cut out for him.

Finally, he led Alex up to his private study, turning off all the lights save one, near his desk. Alex sat on a sofa chair, looking about curiously as Harrison sat across from her. “All right, Alex. I just want you to relax,” Harrison said. “Just think about how this is going to help you and you’ll be all right.” Steadying himself, Harrison looked right into Alex’s eyes and began moving his hands forward, sweeping them back and forth before her face as he kept his gaze steady, using the hypnotic techniques he had been taught. “You’re feeling tired, Alex,” he intoned in a flat but commanding voice. “You’re feeling very tired, very, very tired, very sleepy, Alex, you’re feeling very sleepy. You’re so sleepy, Alex, so very, very sleepy, you can feel yourself growing more and more sleepy, more and more sleepy, Alex, so very sleepy.”

Harrison’s eyes bored into Alex’s, swallowing her vision, the slow sweeps of her hands seeming to throw hypnotic waves of sleep onto her face, making her grow more and more tired by the second. “So sleepy, Alex, so very sleepy. You want to sleep, Alex, you want to go to sleep, you have to sleep, Alex, you have to close your eyes and sleep, you must go into a deep sleep, Alex, a deep, deep sleep. Sleep, Alex, sleep deeply, sleep very deeply.”

Alex’s eyes fluttered shut, her head falling forward as she fell into a deep trance. Harrison swept his hands along her face a few more times, continuing to whisper and leading Alex into a deep trance. “All right, Alex,” he said softly. “Let’s begin.”

The next several days had Harrison and Alex embarking on a job that would have defied Hercules. Alex spent much of the days in a trance, her mind open to Harrison’s teachings as he gave her a crash course on etiquette, dining and speech. He would put her under, give her the information, and watch her try it out. He was pleased that it only took two days for Alex to be able to do it all in a trance. However, out of a trance was trickier. Although she remembered everything Harrison told her while she was under hypnosis, Alex still slipped back often into old habits of speech, walks becoming struts, silverware ignored at some meals. But Harrison wasn’t the mind who gave up. He made sure that when Alex slept at night, she would be able to remember all his lessons, letting them burrow through her subconscious and back to her waking mind.

It took a few more days but the two were making true progress, Alex amazed at how she was capable of changing without her even noticing it. Her cockney accent was replaced by one of culture, her walk more graceful and determined and she would take up the right silverware without even thinking about it. Harrison was pleased with himself immensely, proud that he had managed to do such a good job.

Finally, the moment of truth came. The night of the party, the night where Harrison would finally be able to show his treasure off. “Come along, we haven’t all night!” he cried out, making sure the tie of his tuxedo was perfectly in place as he waited. He turned around and for quite possibly the first time in his life, found himself caught speechless.

Alex was slowly walking down the stairs, dressed in a brilliant white gown, her hair done in a fine bun style, pearls hanging from her neck. Harrison had seen her in many ways, asleep and awake, moving like a sleepwalker and swearing like a sailor. But he had never until that moment realized how incredibly beautiful she was. “You are a marvel,” he said softly.

“Thank you, kind sir,” Alex said in a clipped accent as Harrison handed her a coat, placing it over her shoulders. He took her hand and led her towards the door, still trying to get over the feeling of seeing her like this, a feeling that was igniting some strange feelings he had never expected, feelings that would stay with him the entire time.

The party was a massive success, all eyes on Alex as she walked into the room. She was a charmer, making small talk with several of the ladies, acting like she had been born into royalty as she made her way through the crowd.

“Charming date, Harrison,” Wintering said as he came up behind his friend. “Where did you find her?”

“Oh, you picked her out for me,” Harrison smiled. “Remember? The flower market?”

Wintering stared at him, then at Alex. He did a double-take and his jaw dropped open. “Good God,” he said. “That can’t be—”

“Ah, but it is, my friend, it is,” Harrison said. “You didn’t even notice when you kissed her hand, did you?”

“It’s incredible,” Wintering said. “It’s like she’s not even the same person.”

“In many ways, she’s not,” Harrison explained. “But she remembers her former life and she’ll be the first to tell you this is a step up.”

“Harrison, old boy, I owe you an apology,” Wintering said. “That stuff really works.”

“It does at that,” Harrison said softly, his eyes looking over Alex as she continued to speak to some members of the city council. “Maybe even better than I had dreamed.”

“Oh, God, it’s like a dream,” Alex said as she and Harrison swept into the den of his home. “I keep waiting for the clock to strike midnight and the dress to turn into rags.”

“Midnight was some time ago,” Harrison smiled. “And the rags are far behind you now.”

Alex looked at him with a look of gratitude. “Henry, I owe you so much. What you’ve done for me, what you’ve made me, it’s beautiful. I don’t know how to thank you for it.”

“I believe I do,” Harrison said. He waved a hand over Alex’s face, watching her features fade away. “Sleep, Alex.” Instantly, her eyes shut and she slumped into a chair, head falling forward as she once again fell into a trance. Harrison undid his tie and pulled off his jacket as he began to speak. “Alex, you’re very grateful for what I’ve done to you. Very grateful, aren’t you, Alex?”

“Yes....” Alex whispered.

“Alex, you know that I could take it all away, don’t you? I can make you forget everything you’ve learned, I can turn you back into a flower girl. I can put you back on the streets, Alex, do you want that?”

“No....” Alex said, fear briefly crossing her face.

“No, you don’t, Alex. And you’ll do anything to prevent that, won’t you?”

“Anything....”

“You’ll agree to anything, won’t you, Alex?”

“Yes....Anything.....”

“You want to make love to me now, don’t you, Alex? You want to make love to me.”

“Yes....Make love....to you.....”

“Come with me, Alex,” Harrison said, taking her by the hand and leading her into his bedroom next door to his study. He swiftly undressed, his mind racing, his body feeling desires he had long denied himself, desires he was now directing towards Alex. “Undress, Alex,” he commanded and watched her strip everything away. He let her keep on her jewelry, it made for an interesting touch, watching her large and firm breasts exposed, her long hair undone and drifting past the soft nipples. He couldn’t stand it any longer and moved forward, kissing her full on the mouth, igniting the passion within her. They ran their hands over each other’s bodies as they kissed, falling onto the bed.

They rolled about on the sheets, tongues entwined, taking turns squeezing the other’s ass as they continued to kiss. Harrison pushed Alex down on the bed, kissing her firmly as he slowly slid his hard prick into her waiting pussy. He began pumping almost immediately, years of pent-up and long denied sexual energy beginning to come loose as he shoved his cock in and out of her tight passage. Alex moaned, her legs spread along Harrison’s body as he impaled her, his face going towards her comfortable cleavage, licking at the large bosoms as he continued to fuck her. Alex let out a decidedly unladylike moan as Harrison bit gently on one nipple, pushing a pearl against it as he did. Like him, Alex had been without pleasure for a long time and would have welcomed this even without the trance, loving the feeling as Harrison licked at her breasts and slammed his cock in and out of her.

Harrison moved up a bit, looking down at Alex’s flushed face. “When I come, you’ll be mine,” he rasped as he felt himself ready to let loose. “You will belong to me, Alex, you will belong to me.”

“I belong to you,” Alex moaned. “I belong to you. I beloooooo—!” The rest was lost as Harrison let loose inside her, her mind giving way to him as her body already had.

Harrison watched Alex sleep, her heavy breasts moving up and down with each breath, moving from a trance into a regular sleep. When she awoke, she would be a lady, all right. Harrison’s lady, willing to do anything to please her master. And with his teachings, Alex would soon be able to work her way into society. But as she did, she would make sure Harrison would be with her every step of the way up. By George, Harrison had got himself a fair lady.