The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNO PUMPKIN

by Hypno Witch Shiri

I had everything set. Black candles and corn stalks littered every crevice of my living room. My large pumpkin that I could hardly carry into the house sat on my coffee table. I had carved it myself. It took hours as I paid attention to every detail. I made sure to put evil hypnotic eyebrows and a scary grin on his face. Ironically that is what I planned to use it for. Inside my pumpkin was a strobe light that made it really stand out. The lights off and the soft candlelight, a bottle of wine, I was set.

My costume was a one of a kind. It had to be the sexiest witch costume I had ever seen. The shop owner told me it was a one of a kind. It was so small that I wore almost nothing at all. The gloves were the softest satin I had ever felt. My black satin bra pulled my breasts up and together just perfectly, what a shapely arrangement. Oh was he going to love this, but notice, I did say was.

He called me and told me he would not be coming by tonight as he had run into an emergency. Asshole, and tonight was the night I had planned to get him. What a lame excuse, problem at the power company.

I sat down looking at the pumpkin and poured myself a glass of wine. The strobe light blinking so fast, as I looked into its eyes, I am not sure if it was the wine or what but I couldn’t stop. The lights in its eyes where making me so relaxed. I was getting heavy and felt like I was being seduced. I began to feel moist and wet; I was falling victim to my own trap. My silky hands gently cupped my black satin bra as the persuasion of my pumpkin’s hypnotic eyes tricked me and teased me, making me pull my bra down. My satin fingers slowly clamping my nipples as the eyes got sexier and sexier.

The door bell rang and I almost dropped my glass of wine. I probably would have dropped it anyway considering what was going on. I felt so good.

I stood up and readjusted myself, and answered the door. To my amazement it was my next-door neighbor who was wearing the same witch’s costume.

“Where did you get that?” I asked.

“I got it at party costumes, probably the same place you got yours,” she answered. “It’s supposed to be an original.”

Ruby was a beautiful woman, tall and slender with a body that I would kill for. Her eyes are the deepest blue and her hair enraged jealousy in me that has almost caused me several times to blurt out, “I hate you.” She didn’t even have to try, she’s one of those that wake up in the morning perfect and she knows it.

“Did you know the lights are out again?” Ruby asked.

“No I didn’t. I have all these candles, It does seem dark outside.”

“I was supposed to go to a Halloween party but not in this black out. It sounds stupid but I’m scared being home alone with no lights. Are you busy? Do you have a date?” She asked.

“I do now, come on in we’ll get drunk,” I answered.

“Wow, you really go all out. Are the neighborhood rumors true about you being a witch?” Ruby asked.

“I dabble a little. Nothing serious, you look better in that costume than I do,” I answered.

Ruby came in and sat down right in front of my pumpkin. I poured her a glass of wine and sat next to her.

“That pumpkin looks psycho,” Ruby said. “Did you carve that yourself?”

“Sure did, it took hours,” I answered.

“It looks so interesting the way that light inside flashes,” Ruby said.

At this point I realized that I had nothing better to do than to hypnotize the crap out of Ruby. Why not, after all I could just leave her with some revenge suggestions. Nothing dangerous, mind you. Just some things like misplacing keys and not being able to find the bathroom in her house, you know fun things.

“Yes Ruby, the lights are very interesting. Something I noticed is how relaxed they make you feel. The more you stare the more calming they become. The strange face he is making at you and those wonderful interesting lights that glow on and off, they just don’t seem to stop. I wonder what it would be like to be small enough to be inside the pumpkin. Sounds strange yes but to picture being inside with the strange lights and being so small it would be just like another world. Look deeper into the eyes and notice how drawn you are to fall into them. Wanting to slowly let go and see this new fascinating world of heavy deep relaxation that caresses your inner mind. Gentle, swift lights that trick your senses and create a wonderful heaviness in your smooth relaxed body, oh how nice the eyes are.”

It wasn’t so much that I was enjoying watching her give into the hypnotic trance I had scripted for the pumpkin, it was that the eyes where getting to me too.

Ruby’s face had a blank stare and an entranced helpless smile, but I didn’t even seem to care about that. The pumpkin was having its way with me and I could feel myself giving into my suggestions just as Ruby was.

That’s when it happened. I felt Ruby’s hand slowly moving up my leg as we watched the flashing lights. She couldn’t stop and I couldn’t stop her. My legs gently separated and her hand moved up the slit of my dress.

The eyes were brighter now and blinking faster as Ruby’s fingers began to seduce me. We were falling deeper and the arousal was too intense. She began to stroke my black satin panties that were already hot and dripping wet. I felt her finger moving my panties to one side as she slooowly and softly slid her hypnotized fingers inside me. In and out, caressing me as we watched and waited for the next hypnotic command of my sexy pumpkin.

She was my victim and I was victim to my seductive pumpkin. I was breathing so deep and panting as I turned to her. Her blank stare caught me off guard and I fell into her passionate blue eyes. Closer and closer as our soft lips met, her fingers having their way with me, more and more as the pumpkin took us deeper.

She fell to the floor on her knees and in-between my legs. The pumpkin just kept hypnotizing me from in behind her. I felt her lips and tongue moving up my relaxed thigh.

The hypnotic eyes of the pumpkin seemed to mock me as a soft tingle sensation began to caress my swollen clit. My hand once again moved up and I pulled my bra down as I played with my nipples. I continued petting her with my other hand as her tongue was hypnotizing me deeper. The flashing hypnotic lights and her, oh god such strong tongue, had me moaning and gasping for air.

My eyes began rolling up into the back of my head. She stood up right when it was about to happen. I was so far gone as she went around the coffee table and then actually sat on it with the pumpkin between her legs.

Oh the burning desire from between my thighs, how I wanted her back between my thighs, I felt like I was going to have some kind of nervous sexual breakdown. The lights flashed and her black satin gloves that where just like mine began to softly caress the pumpkin. It felt so good almost like she was caressing my forehead. I wanted to go down on her. I wanted to fall into the eyes of the pumpkin. They where so beautiful, she was so beautiful. I moaned in my desperation at the need to cum and from the sexy eyes of the pumpkin. It was as if I was one with the flashing lights.

Then it happened. The pumpkin fell to the floor and broke in two as the flashing lights also went out.

Ruby looked at me and I looked at her and she yelled, “You fucking witch!”

“Don’t look at me! It was the pumpkin!” “That’s bullshit you were doing something to me!”

I stood up and walked around the pumpkin. Candles flickered in a room of absolute silence. We still wanted each other; we had gone too far to stop now. Our eyes met and we pulled each other closer and closer with unstoppable lust. I will never forget her baby soft warm skin caressing mine as we continued that Halloween. It was so perfect.

Another thing I recall was how I giggled with delight as she twitched and teased me between my legs. Then again, I could have also been giggling because of my reflection in the glass door of the entertainment center. My eyes seemed to be flashing.

WEEE HE he he he he …….. WITCH!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN.
With love
Shiri