The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno-Hospital

Disclaimer: This story contains adult situations so it should not be viewed by those under the age of 18.

Synopsis: A collection of Short stories about hypnotic going ons in a local hospital.

Story 1

A very physical physical

Dr. Scott Jones had one goal in mind to get a date with the sexy new nurse Brenda Young. He approached her and prepared his ultimate pickup line.

Dr. Jones:

Hey Brenda.

Brenda:

Ya?

Dr. Jones:

I was just wondering. Are you from Venus?

Brenda:

What??

Dr. Jones:

Cause baby your ass is out of this world. How about a date Saturday.

Brenda:

No no and double no.

Dr. Jones:

Oh....Then could you take care of this High School Sports required physical for me?

Brenda:

Sure.

Brenda walked off towards the exam room.

Dr. Steve Smith walked over to Scott.

Dr. Scott:

Don’t worry about she would’ve shot you down anyway if you hadn’t used that lame pick up line.

Dr. Jones:

Why.

Dr. Scott:

Didn’t you know. She’s a lesbian.

Brenda walked into Exam room one. Seated in one of the chairs was was hot young girl in a soccer uniform. Brenda felt instantly turned on.

Brenda:

Are you Amy Yao.

Amy:

Yes.

Brenda:

It says here that in order to be on your high school’s soccer team you need a routine physical but our records show you had one two weeks ago.

Amy:

Ya but that was for my old school apparently it doesn’t count so I came right over after practice to get this little formality out of the way.

Brenda:

Ya. Okay let’s give your heart a listen.

After Brenda had finished listening to Amy’s heart she let the stethoscope continue to hang around her neck and held up the bell.

Brenda:

Okay Amy the next thing we are going to do is test your visual acutity. I want you to focus on the bell of my stethocope and follow it as I move it back and forth okay?

Amy:

Okay.

Brenda began to move the stethoscope’s bell back and forth.

Brenda:

Okay i want you to hold yourself very still now and follow the stethoscope with your eyes as I move it back and forth. That’s it follow it back and forth, focus on it and fllowl it back and forth....back and forth... Keep your eyes focused on the shiney bell of my stethoscope. It is so shiny so easy to continue to follow back and forth...back and forth... It’s okay to close your eyes if they get tired... Follow it back and forth back and forth. Focus on it. Focus and let your eyes close as they get tired from going back and forth, back and forth. And you can close your eyes as you get tired. Close your eyes as you get tired. You get so very tired.

Amy Yao knew something wasn’t just right. She had been following the nurses stethoscope as she been asked to but she started feeling weird and when the nurse started mentioning her being tired she began to feel sleepy. Then it dawned on her it was just like in the movies. She was being hypnotized only the stethoscope was the cliche’d pocket watch. Amy tried to look away but found she could not the stethoscope had her full attention. It was her world. Amy felt her eyes slowly begin to close.

Brenda:

Closing your eyes now Amy. Allowing them to close and lock tight. Feeling yourself fall into a deep sleep on the count of three. 1....2...3....sleep.

Amy Yao’s head slowly fell forward as the young soccer player fell into a deep sleep.

Brenda:

Now Amy let us continue your exam. First I need you to remove your cloths.

Amy complied removing her shirt and shorts first and then her sports bra and light blue cotton panties revieling her lovely physcially fit body and shaved pussy.

Brenda:

Now let us continue your examination.

Brenda started examining every inch of Amy’s body...with her toungue. First she gave Amy a deep kiss exploring her patients mouth. She then moved down over her belly the hypnotized patient let out sighs of pleasure as the nurse did this. Brenda then moved to Amy’s pussy where her quick butterfly like tongue soon simulated Amy into a full orgasm. Brenda smiled as Amy’s face expressed pure extesy from the orgasm. Brenda moved down Amy’s legs before returning to Amy’s mouth for another good long kiss. Brenda then signed off the physical card saying Amy was in excellent physical shape.

Brenda:

Now Amy I want you to get dressed and when I snap my fingers you will wake up with no memory of being hypnotized and every aspect of the exam was performed as it should’ve been and not with my toungue. Do you understand.

Amy
(getting dressed):

Yes my nurse.

Brenda snapped her fingers and wished her young patient luck in the coming school year. After Amy left Brenda pulled out a pair of blue cotton panties from behind the exam table and smelled them.

Brenda:

Such a nice girl.

Story Two Fun with Hypnosis

Dr. Janet Small walked down the hall of the hospital’s phyche ward towards her office. She was running late for an appointment. Inside her patient was already there. A young man Named Jared.

Janet:

Sorry I’m late.

Jared:

It’s okay.

Janet sat down in front of her patient and opened her file.

Janet:

It says here that you graffitied the school and they refered you to me?

Jared:

Ya it’s part of their therapy instead of punishment policy. I would’ve prefered the five days off from suspension.

Janet:

Well since you’re here what say we get started with the most obvious question. Why did you do this to your school?

Jared:

I don’t know I just felt like it.

Janet:

Well let’s try and find a reason shall we? Do you have a history of depression?

Jared:

No.

After 10 minutes or so of questions Janet got an idea.

Janet:

Jared I know how we both can leave here early and you won’t have to come back here for these other 5 sessions they say you need to come in for.

Jared:

What?

Janet:

If you let me hypnotize you and I ask you some questions while under hypnosis and they are the same as when you were awake they’ll probably let you off. Using stuff like hypnosis will lighten any sentence.

Jared:

Why can’t you just write that you did?

Janet:

I can’t have that lie on my concience.

Jared:

Fine.

Janet went to her desk and pulled out her gold pocket watch and held it up infront of Jared’s eyes and began to swing it back and forth.

Janet: Yes that’s it just watch the watch. Watch it swing from side to side. Back and forth. Back and forth. Begining to relax. Relaxing. Relax for me. Just concentrate on the beautiful watch. It is a beautiful watch. So beautiful that nothing else matter but me, my voice, and of course the beautiful watch. Let everything fade away as you continue to focus on the watch. Let all your stresses and worries melt away as you relax even more for me. Relax. So relaxed you are begining to feel sleepy. So sleepy that your eyelids are begining to grow heavy. So heavy that by the time I count’ backwards from 5 to zero you will no longer be able to hold them open. 5... Still focusing on the watch like a good patient. 4... Eyelids so heavy like lead weights. 3.. So sleepy it’s like you haven’t slept in a week. 2... Giving up on any resistance and letting yourself give in to the hypnosis. 1... So sleepy, eyelids so heavy, wanting nothing more then to fall asleep for me. Zero now sleep for me.

Jared’s eyes closed shut.

Janet:

Now Jared I want you see yourself on the beach. A patch of trees is off to your right. I want you to go towards it. Inside you will find a clearing and inside you will see the most beautiful women in the world. You are aroused by this woman. She beckons you to make love to her. I’m sure you are more then happy to oblige.

Jared:

Yes.

Janet noticed the bulge in the boys pants and unzipped them revealing his iron like penis. She lifted into mouth so that Jared not only had fantasy sex in his hypno-dream but also recived oral sex from his therapist.

Janet:

Now Jared when I snap my fingers you will awaken with no memory of what happened while you were under hypnosis.

She snapped her fingers and Jared woke up to see his smiling psychatrist’s face.

Janet:

How do you feel.

Jared:

Weird.

Janet:

It’s just as I suspected you were angry at the schools budget cuts getting rid of sports and art so you got revenge. I wrote it all down and you shouldn’t have anymore trouble.

Jared:

Thanks.

Story 3 Candy Strippers

Brittney and Allison entered the Hospital dressed up in their white and red candy stripers outfits. Both were of medium height and build and had long blond hair.

Allison:

Why are we doing this again?

Brittney:

Because we’re graduating in May we need something more then cheerleading on our college Resumes.

A young nurse approached them.

Brenda:

Ahhh you must be Brittney and Allison.

Allison:

That’s us.

Brenda:

Excellent. If you come this way, I have a video for you to watch for your orientation.

She lead the Girls to a small confrence room where she placed the DVD and turned on the TV.

Brenda:

I’ll be back to answer any questions when it’s done.

The Girls sat down.

Dr. Janet Small appeared on the screen.

Janet:

Hello I’m Dr. Janet Small and let me just say how happy I am you decided to participate in the Candy Stripers program. First let me lay down some ground rules. You’ll have minumal contact with patients. You’ll mostly be running non critical errends for our staff, and finally the most important thing is to do what your nurse tells you to do.

As the last words were spoken the image on the screen dissolved into a blue and white spiral swiring around and around. Janet’s words could still be heard over the spiral.

Janet:

You must do what your nurse tells you to do. You must do what your nurse tells you to do. Just relax and continue to stare at the spiral. Let it draw you into its depths. So Great to Just stare at it knowing just one thing. You must do what your nurses tells you to do. You must do what your nurse tells you to do. Still focusing on the spiral. Feeling tired now. So very sleepy. Now when I count down from three you will take a little nap and when nurse Brenda comes in you will awaken. And you must do what she tells you to do. 3... Eyes closing. 2....Ready to drift off to sleep. 1....sleep for me now....

Allison and Britney slumped over deep in a trance.

Out in the hospital Brenda Past Janet and and gave her a passing high five. She then went to the room.

Brenda:

Okay girls when I snap my fingers you will wake up. But you will remain in this deep wonderful trance state.

snap

The girls woke up and stood with their hands at their sides like zombies.

Brenda:

I have a new line of Volunteer work for you girls. You are now my own personal candy strippers. Now show me what lies beneath those uniforms.

Britney and Allison:

Yes my nurse.

The girls began a slow erotic strip tease for Brenda. Slowly revealing their small yet firm breasts and great bodies. Brenda could only smile.

Brenda:

Now girls I want you to look at each other. Allison you are maddly in love with Britney now. But Britney you will not fall for Allison so easily, So Allison I want you to hypnotize Britney to fall in love with you. Here use this.

Brenda Handed Allison a pocket watch. Brenda then looked at the clock and realized the time.

Brenda:

However we are out of time here, so you’re going to have to hypnotize the love of your life some other time. okay.

Allison:

Yes my nurse.

Brenda:

Now then get dressed please and when I count to three you will awaken with no memory of the hypnosis. But Allison the suggestions I gave you will remain deep within your mind. Now 1...2...3.

The girls blinked a couple of time and woke up fully.

Brenda:

That’ll be all girls. I’ll see you in a few days.

Allison:

Thank you.

The girls left and Brenda could see Allison place the pocket watch in her purse.

Brenda:

They’ll make a good couple.

Brenda then left the room to get back to work.

More stories to come.