The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hypnohelper

By Hypnofur

Sometimes, I get really frustrated. When I’m feeling selfish, I think about how I am so much better of a husband than the rest of the guys we know. I kept myself in shape, do tons of housework, and I make tons of money so we are beyond comfortable. Leah hasn’t worked since we were pregnant with our first child, who is now thirteen. She spends all day going to the gym and doing charity work. I give her whatever she wants. When she was hinting like crazy about a fur coat around Christmas, boom I got it for her. She has all she could ever want. I sometimes resent the fact that I do so much, yet she can’t even get out of her comfort zone to bring any sort of sexual fun to the marriage.

My issue with my wife has got to be very, very common throughout history. Howver, unlike any previous time in the many centuries of bored, horny husbands – internet now exists. The internet makes every bad idea or fantasy all too easy to act on. One day about a month ago, I was indulging in some of these selfish thoughts when I started to rationalize a very bad decision tree. I started chatting with this guy who had been posting on a “married but bored guys” forum that I went to. We starting messaging back and forth, and I told him about my troubles with Leah. He started telling me that he could get wives over their lack of libido by hypnotizing them. Apparently, it was all covert, and they didn’t need to be “in on it”. Over the course of a few weeks, my dick got the better of me, and arrangements were made with my new online “friend”.

He said he normally operated at this hotel near Albany. Albany was about a three hour drive from where we live. It was also a destination that held no believable reason for my wife and I to have to visit. I ended up coming up with a complicated back story. I claimed I had business in Buffalo, something to do with a new stadium for the Bills. I also found ten or so antique dealers between Albany and Buffalo. I told Leah we could make a weekend out of the trip, and that it would be a good time to wear her new fur coat. She agreed, as it isn’t often I agree to go antiquing.

This online guy I was talking to, named “Hypnohelper”, told me to book a night at the hotel, and that he would take it from there. Unfortunately, that required more lies as I “directed” the day to get us in Albany at about 6pm. We stopped for dinner at a nearby restaurant, and I claimed I had one too many drinks. Knowing Leah doesn’t like to drive at night or in the snow, I suggested we just get a room at this particular hotel, as opposed to one closer to Buffalo. She agreed, as she said she was a bit tired and would enjoy turning in early.

As we got to the hotel, things got weird for me. I knew one of the people here was the “Hypnohelper”, I just didn’t know who. Was he a patron or an employee? Maybe he lived nearby and used this hotel because it was a good way to stay anonymous. In our e-mail exchanges, he just said that he would “make himself known” when we got there. It was all mysterious, and a little bit creepy. Leah was picking up on my distracted vibe. Of course, I wasn’t too distracted to notice the desk clerk checking her out. Could that be him? Probably not, it wasn’t uncommon that Leah got looks from men, especially guys over thirty. She did look pretty sophisticated and hot in that fur coat too.

Realizing the “Hypnohelper” wasn’t going to reveal himself in the lobby, I went through the check in process. The desk clerk told me we were lucky, as that ours was the last room available. That surprised me, as Albany didn’t seem like much of a destination, the parking lot was empty, and the lobby was fairly quiet.

I brought our bags up to the room and unlocked the door. As we walked in, we were immediately aware of a very strong incense smell.

“Whoa” Leah exclaimed. “Ben, you need to call them. We need to switch rooms!” she said, annoyed. I agreed and made a call down to the front desk clerk. I told him we needed to move rooms, and he told me that was not possible, as they were all full. He did, however, assure me that he could remove the scent of the incense and that he would be right up.

Leah was trying to turn off the heat in the room, as it was rather warm. I noticed I was feeling a little light headed. Soon there was a knock at the door, and the same front desk clerk from downstairs came in.

He had some crazy contraption with him. It basically looked like an air cleaner with a metronome attached to the top. He apologized for the smell and assured us that this device would remove it immediately.

“How long will it take?” Leah asked him, somewhat rudely.

“Well, in each case I’ve used this in so far, the air was completely clear by forty beats. It is actually quite an amazing tool. It is European, and not sold in the States.”

“Probably because it is ugly” Leah said with a giggle. I giggled too. She sounded drunk, or high. I felt high? We we high? I giggled again, Leah had certainly never been high in her life. She probably didn’t even know what it was like.

The Front Desk clerk kept talking “It’s not as ugly as it first seems. In fact, the detector shines quite nicely as it bounces back and forth, back and forth. The light bounces of it and it goes back and forth back and forth. It makes it so that you don’t even want to look away. Back and forth, back and forth. Keep watching, and as you do, take a deep breath and notice how more clear the air is as you breath in and out, back and forth. Just breath in and watch the light go back and forth as you listen to my voice. Back and forth. As you breath in and out. Just listening and breathing. Relaxing. With each beat you relax more and more. With each beat and each deep breath, you feel yourself getting sleepy.”

At this point, I realized that Front Desk clerk was indeed the Hypno Helper. I knew I should be looking away from the metronome, and I knew that I was being hypnotized too, but it all just seemed like too much effort to stop. My eyelids grew heavier and heavier. I barely saw Leah collapse in his arms and him lay her on the bed before I fell into sleep myself.

I awoke to Leah on top of me, kissing me. She was still in the jeans and sweater she was wearing earlier. I noticed it was 2:00am. How did it get to be 2:00am?!

“Finally, you are awake” she said to me. “I was beginning to think I was going to have to go skinny dipping alone!”

Wait, what? Did she just say skinny dipping? She got up off of me and started taking off her clothes. I asked her if she was serious.

“Yes, I want to go skinny dipping so badly!” she said, as if it was a need. I reminded her that it was freezing out, and she told me that the hot tub would keep us warm. There was certainly no sense in arguing as her clothes came off and she stood in our room completely naked. It had been so long since she stood in front of me naked, and she had never, ever done it with such confidence.

“Like what you see?” she said with a smile before she grabbed her fur coat and put it on. I went to her, putting my arms around her and kissing her. I wanted to fuck her right there and then. She pushed me away, again telling me how much she wanted to go skinny dipping.

I had no choice but to follow her. Soon we were arriving at hot tub, but there were nagging details that were bothering me. The hot tub sign said it closed at 11:00, yet when we got there it was 2:00am. The hot tub was on for us and the gate was unlocked. I was going to share my observations with Leah when she took off her fur coat and jumped in the hot tub nude. My concerns were thrown aside as I wasted no time joining her.

We sat there for a moment getting used to the heat of the water, but it wasn’t long before she came over to me and started kissing me. She had never been so sexually aggressive before. I felt her grab my wrist under the bubbling water as she guided my hand to her pussy. She wanted me to finger her. It was a request that I happily obliged. Soon we were lost in each other as I worked her clit. I just loved listening to her excited breathing as she enjoyed what was happening. I was totally in the moment when she said “Don’t look now, but in the window two floors up behind you we have an audience.”

I was crushed. I knew that would be the end of our fun, and that this would turn her into a self conscious mess who was freaked out that a perv was watching us. However, I was wrong, shockingly wrong. She actually whispered in my ear, “Let’s give them a show” and with that she started sort of … grinding on me. She was really into it and really wanted to look sexual for whatever creepo was watching.

The audience was more than just one creepy guy as I soon discovered. There were about 7 people watching us. Some with their lights on so we could definitely see them. The other 4 were a bit more discreet and turned off their lights. She stood up so that she was out of the water from her waist up. She stood there in the hot tub for a few minutes. She slowly turned all the way around so that everyone watching could get a good look at her tits.

My wife let me finger her pussy so hard that soon enough, with the warm water relaxing her muscles, I was shoving three fingers in her pussy. When I started working her like that, she threw her head back and exposed her breasts at the waterline. She moaned loudly. She didn’t care who heard her, this was a side of her I had never seen, but had prayed would someday surface. Goddamn the Hypnohelper worked miracles!!!

She really seemed to enjoy her orgasm, and I enjoyed watching her enjoy it. She then told me to sit on the edge of the hot tub so she could give me head. My cock was rock hard and as her head was bobbing up and down I could see a few of the windows where our audiences were watching from. Behind one shear curtain with the lights on behind him, I could see a guy jerking himself off as he watched us. I told my wife about him and she wanted to know what window he was in, I told her and then she got out of the water and straddled my cock. She rode me on the edge of the hot tub for a few minutes. Then she told me to fuck her from behind. While she was facing the window where the guy was jerking off, I fucked my wife doggy style.

It was then that a different light went on, revealing yet another voyer. This voyer slowly but deliberately held up a single red rose to the window. I heard Leah say “oh my god” to herself. I didn’t know what was happening, but she dismounted from my cock and got out of the hot tub and dried off. She wasn’t freaking out or anything, so it didn’t seem like the spell was broken or something.

“Baby, what’s up?” I asked.

“That’s the hypnotist” she said. I couldn’t believe she said that. Did she knew she had been hypnotized? “I have to go to him” she said seriously as she finished drying off then put her fur coat back on. My head was spinning as I sat in the hot tub watching her go back into the hotel. I looked back up to the window where the Front Desk Clerk aka the Hypno Helper aka just “The Hypnotist” was. I saw his head turn toward his door. I could see my wife wrapped in her fur coat as he opened the door. For a few seconds they stood in the doorway talking, her head dropped and I could tell he had hypnotized her again. After a moment, he woke her. I could see her saunter through his room, touching her fur coat seductively. He got closer to her.

It was at that point that Leah opened the curtains wide and I could see her stand close to the man, and she started rubbing his dick the fur sleeve of her coat! Soon she had his pants off and I could barley see the top of her head as it was moving back and forth on his cock! She was giving this guy head right there! Here was my Soccer Mom wife, a former School Committee President, the Save the Town Fireworks Committee President sucking off a stranger! I was freaking out! Despite my shock and anger and upsettness, I never did anything about it. It never occurred to me to do anything about it. After a few minutes of me freaking out and soul searching, I realized that I was clearly under the influence of some post hypnotic suggestions too.

Leah then appeared so that I could see her head again and she moved closer to the window and faced me. She bent over the window sill and soon this guy was fucking her from behind, flipping the bottom of her fur coat over her back. He even gave me a smile and a wave as he fucked her. I could see her head jerking back with every thrust of his cock into my wife. She came so hard that I could hear her moans from outside the window 30 feet away.

After it was all over, she left his room and came back to the hot tub. She got back in and soon she was jerking my cock off and saying “Did you see that? Did you see me sucking the hypnotist’s cock? Did you like it?” I told her that it really turned me on. Again, I knew we were both responding to post hypnotic commands, but it all felt so sexy at the time

She asked if I saw him fuck her. I told her that I could tell she was really turned on as he fucked her. She told me that as he fucked her, she felt like he owned her, like he was her Master. She kept jerking me off. We went back to the room and we fucked until dawn.

Since that time, our sex life has been amazing. It worries me somewhat that a guy in Albany has that sort of power over my wife and I, but the pros are definitely outweighing the cons right now!