The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hypno Bella

Bella looked down at her list as she stepped through the automatic door of the grocery store, thankful this was her last task of the evening. As she cleared the door she felt someone standing in front of her. She looked up and smiled automatically. The bearded man smiled back at her and took her arm and shoulder to prevent her from falling into him. He seemed to say something but it just went past her and she shrugged it off. She looked around and realized the man was gone and people were looking at her strangely. She shook herself and looked back down at her list, then moved to get a cart. She finished her shopping, loaded the groceries in the car and headed for home. After she pulled in the driveway, she took the groceries and put them up, never noticing she had left her door unlocked.

After she finished with the groceries, she got an urge to take a bubble bath. She started the water, set the temperature and shook in a good handful of her favorite bath salts.

Undressing, she stepped into the water with a contented sigh. She washed her hair, gave it an extra conditioning, then set out to wash and shave. She took extra time shaving this evening, even going so far as to shave her pubic region. She wasn’t dating anyone so that was one thing she normally skimped on. She lathered the shave cream on and shaved all around her pussy lips and her legs and thighs, leaving just a small patch above her clit.

It felt so good she couldn’t help it. She rinsed off and set the razor aside, her fingers moving across the area she just shaved. Finally she reached her objective. Her clit was already throbbing in anticipation and with her other hand she reached up and gave her nipples a tweak just as she brushed her one hand across her clit. Her whole body shuddered and she gasped. She rubbed the very tip of her clit, but only barely, too much pressure was more pain than pleasure. She shifted her fingers to roll around her clit, up and down and just barely across, but always round and round. The fingers on her nipple gripped tighter and her breathing sped up. She could feel it in the pit of her stomach, the faintest beginnings of an orgasm. She closed her eyes and pictured him. Tall muscular, bearded, his mouth between her legs. She almost felt his beard tickle her thighs as she rubbed around her clit. Even in the bath water she could feel her juices starting to flow. She started writhing in the tub, her mind taking her lover to a more dominant position, as her fingers rubbed around her clit, she felt him take it gently into his mouth, sucking on it gently. She convulsed and rubbed faster, tightening and then loosening her hold on her nipples, her breath caughtin her throat. Faster she rubbed, more he licked and sucked and nuzzled, tighter her hands went on her nipples. She suddenly couldn’t breathe, her hands moving faster, her fingers pulling at her nipples, pinching her clit. Suddenly she felt him bite down, ever so gently,and she came, screaming.

She opened her eyes, almost surprised no one was there, and feeling rather foolish in the cooling water. She stood on rubbery legs and rinsed, then toweled off carefully.

After she went to her room she took out her matching powder and cream set and went about pampering her body, all as if on automatic pilot. After she was finished, she decided it was time to change the sheets. She stripped off the flannel ones and reached for her expensive Egyptian cotton ones. They were a forest green and felt like silk on her skin, and for some reason, tonight she was all about the sensations.

After this she went to her nightwear drawer, she started to take out her Eeyore pajamas then tossed them back into the drawer. Instead, she pulled out a short wine satin nightgown and the lacy little French cut panties that went with them. She lit a couple candles around the room and gave her hair one more brush and lay down on her fresh sheets.

Suddenly she heard a sound and the hair on her arms rose. It had come from the living room, the living room with the unlocked door.

She lay in bed, barely breathing, hoping whoever it was would simply go away. She then heard steps at her bedroom, and held her breath until she heard a voice. The gruff deep voice said, “Hello Bella” and she relaxed.

It was her lover, a man who had come to her many times, a man she knew intimately, although for some reason, she couldn’t recall his name. She shrugged it off, it didn’t really matter. All that mattered was that he was here.. She opened her eyes and watched as he set up the restraints she loved so much. His clothing showing the faintest sheen of the night drizzle, and his beard was darker than the head on his hair in the dim light. She started to speak, then had to clear her throat “I was hoping you would come tonight” He smiled down at her as he locked her arms and legs into the restraints. “Did you make yourself ready for me Bella?” She looked up into the shadows of his face and nodded, a shy smile aimed at him.

Standing, he looked at her, “Did you play with yourself in the tub tonight? Did my Bella make herself come?” Bella nodded feeling her cheeks redden as he laughed. “It’s okay baby, I like my sluts to please themselves too, as long as they think of me.”

Bella reddened even more as she remembered the vision of his face between her legs, and found she was once more getting wet. At first she was mortified, then she relaxed and realized it was all fine, he was supposed to make her wet, he was her lover. He raised his head and inhaled, seeming to scent the air.

Then he laughed and reached down between her legs. His motion took her off guard for a moment, but then all was good again, his finger played at the edges of her labia, and brushed her still sensitive clit, then down between her folds, finding the juices already settling there. “Well, looks like my dirty little girl can’t wait for it tonight. Tell me Bella, do you want me to fuck you like the slut you are?” She nodded a bit, her face still red, but her body getting wetter against his hand. He played lightly with and around her clit, sometimes inserting his finger inside her before pulling it back out and licking it slowly.

“Maybe I should fuck you in the mouth this time, or maybe the ass, would you like that? My cock buried deep in your ass while I play with your clit." When she nodded again he laughed loudly. “I always knew you were a slut in disguise, coming home in those prim little work clothes, blinds always tightly closed… well, almost always tightly”

Bella looked at him in surprise for the barest moment, then he made a movement with his hand against her pussy and all she could do was gasp at the sensation. Then, his hand was pulled away and he stepped back from her, leaving her frustrated and on edge. He slowly took his clothes off and she was surprised he was so muscular, and then wondered why she was surprised, he was her lover after all.

He sat on the edge of the bed, facing towards her. She could already see his cock was rising. He reached down to absently stroke it, her eyes never leaving the sight. She imagined her mouth, lips, tongue, following the same path. She could almost taste him. She nearly cried out when he absently wiped a drop of precum off as he rubbed. She watched him massage himself, stroking down, pulling slightly on his balls, then stroking back up again. She licked her lips. He looked over and saw her watching. His grin got wider. “Yeah, I know you want it baby, don’t worry, there’s plenty here for you.”

He moved up the bed to kneel by her head, turning it to face his knees. He raised her head and then she was on eye level with his cock. It was hard and throbbing and all she could do was open her mouth and take it in. He shoved it all the way down, almost chocking her before pulling back a bit. Before he could move back farther, she shoved her face back down, relaxing her throat and straining to take his head all the way down. He gasped when her lips reached the base of his shaft and he reached out to grasp her hair, fucking her mouth with hoarse cries. His cock was getting even harder in her mouth, and she could feel his balls getting tighter as they slapped against her chin. She tried to increase the suction, but he suddenly stopped and pulled back from her, his breathing uneven, his voice rough. ”Oh no you don’t, my little cunt, I plan on burying my cum deep in that sweet pussy of yours before the night is through.”

He sat back on his heels as his breathing got under control, she watched him, then looked down at his cock, hungry again for the taste of it,but not unhappy he was going to bury it in her pussy. As he came down from his almost cum, he started speaking absently. She heard the words, but they made little sense.” I have been waiting for this night for so long. I have sat outside your window, so many nights, my hard cock in my hands, watching while that poor excuse for a man tried to fuck you. I heard you fake it, and I knew I had to make you come for real. I came so often to my dreams of your cunt wrapped around me. I worked on it, I knew there was a way. Then, I took my college hypnotism course, and I practiced. First I started on college girls, but that wasn’t so hard, they fuck everyone, although I will always keep my memories of the first woman I fucked in the ass. It was almost as good as I imagined plunging my cock into you would be. And that’s what I did. I imagined you beneath me, my cock plunging in and out of your ass, your pussy, even your mouth. I felt all that cum, building up in my shaft, looking down and seeing your ass move against my balls and I shot a load like no other. That was when I knew it was time to get to you. I was tired of watching, beating off while you fucked half wit limp dicks. I was sick of fucking other women, imagining my cum spilling deep inside you, I knew it was now or never, then I saw you in the grocery store, and knew it was meant to be.”

Bella knew there was something wrong with what he was saying, but it didn’t feel wrong. As a matter of fact, it was just the opposite. His descriptions of fucking those other women, of imagining her pussy, her ass, had her so wet and horny she was ready to scream. She looked pointedly down at his cock again. He caught her gaze and shook his head. “First I lick that pussy of yours until you can’t talk.”

He slid down the bed until he was between her legs. She couldn’t move to make more room because the restraints held her tight, but it didn’t matter, he got in there. First she felt his breath on her freshly shaved pussy, and then she felt the first few flicks of his tongue. She was creaming already and he hadn’t even really started.

He first just moved his face across her thighs and pussy lips. The beard tickled and tingled at the same time. Then he slowly licked across her thighs, then down just along the edge of her pussy without actually touching it. He traced her labia and flicked the very tip of her clit. She almost screamed right there. He licked at her labia, spreading the folds with his tongue, laving each one thoroughly. He licked up, across her clit and she bucked, then he was back down, thrusting his tongue inside her as she writhed against his face. He moved again, starting the same pattern over and over, each time spending a bit more time circling and flicking her clit. Her whole body was shaking, her pussy was drenched and she almost couldn’t breathe. Suddenly his hand went to one of her breasts, and just like this evening, he pinched her nipple, hard, and lightly bit her clit. She stopped breathing, her body spasming so hard she was frightened. He continued to lie between her legs, gently licking, calming until she could finally breathe again, until she could finally move her muscles. He looked at her with a grin, not saying a word as he moved up to cover her body with his.

His cock was rock hard and fit right at the y between her legs.Her clit still throbbed from her orgasm, but when he moved, it was slow and gentle. He didn’t move inside her yet; just let his cock rest on her clit, rubbing up and down. Finally, when her hips started rising to meet his, and she started gasping to his rhythm, he rose one more time, put a hand between them and slipped himself inside. She gasped and bit his shoulder, he was in so tight, she thought she might split open, and she felt him to the very back of her pussy. “Oh God” She cried, while he groaned softly, the lines in his arms straining with the effort to keep his weight off of her. He slid down to that magic spot where his cock slid across her clit and began moving slowly. Bella was surprised she was getting so excited again so quickly. She never had more than one orgasm a night, even when she managed one, but then he started moving faster and she forgot what she was thinking. He moved his head down and sucked her nipple into his mouth and she pushed it up to him. “Greedy little bitch, aren’t you. Well that’s okay, Daddy’s gonna take good care of you tonight.”

As he suckled her breasts, he increased his speed, moving harder against her clit, sliding deeper into her pussy. She could actually feel him getting harder, and she was so wet she could hear the sounds they were making.

He bit down on one nipple and she gasped, then he pulled up and thrust deeper into her, faster, his cock sliding home again and again. All she could feel was him fucking her. His steel cock, his tight balls, smacking her just under her pussy, that shaft sliding back and forth across her clit. Suddenly he bore down hard across her clit, shoved deep in her pussy and reached down to bite her nipple,and just like that, all at once she came again. He kept moving and she was screaming as she came again, and again, until it seemed she wouldn’t stop. Finally, with a roar, he slammed his cock deep inside her and she felt his cum spurt, triggering a spasm deep inside her that took her by surprise, as did the rest of the mini spasms that shook her pussy as she lay there, arms somewhat sore from straining at the restraints and a feeling of deep contentment.

Finally her lover moved. He left her body slowly, as though he didn’t want to. He unlocked the restraints and let her move around again as she got a rag and cleaned them both. He lay there for a minute, smiling “Yeah, that was worth the wait, and any time you want that again, all you have to do is leave the curtain open. That will set off a chain of commands that will allow me in again. Bella, we have so much to explore. I never did get my cock in your ass, or my cum in your mouth, but I will. I will do it as long and as hard as you want. I’ll make you cum like no one else ever will. Now, lay down and go to sleep. You will remember this as a dream, a very erotic dream, and one you want to have again and again. All you have to do to have this dream is to leave your curtain open, and it will come, whenever you want it. Now sleep, and dream.”

With that he kissed her forehead and made his way quietly out of her house. His suggestion was deeply implanted, and he got the feeling he was going to be getting prime pussy for quite some time. And this pussy would be getting grade A cock, if she could keep up. With that thought he walked off into the night, whistling softly.