The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hunter

Chapter 1

Kara cowered behind the closet door, listening to the worst sounds she had ever heard.

She had just gotten out of the shower, wearing only a damp towel. Mickey had promised her a night on the town, and she had bought a brand-new outfit. It was a black leather bustier and a blood-red leather mini-skirt, capped off with her black stilleto-heeled “fuck-me” sandals. She was truly dressing to kill.

Before she had even turned on the light in the closet, she heard a crash. It was the sound of breaking glass. She was about to call out to Mickey, to ask him if he was alright. Then there was another sound, like the cracking of wood. Someone was breaking into their apartment.

Mickey responded to the sounds. She looked out and saw him in the doorway to the bedroom. Without warning, he howled as a gleaming knife impaled his shoulder. Then another knife ripped into his other shoulder. In an instant, he was helpless, and a dark figure rushed towards him. A booted foot kicked into his jaw, drawing blood.

“How does that feel, fuck-spawn? Are you enjoying yourself as much as you did when you killed Lucy?” It was the voice of a woman, one that Kara didn’t recognize.

Mickey’s eyes got wide. “You? You’re the hunter?” It was a statement as much as a question.

“Guilty as charged,” she said without emotion. “And you’re going to die for what you did to my friend.”

“You won’t kill me,” Mickey said defiantly. “You really want me to fuck you, just like I fucked Lucy. And then she sucked my dick and licked my cum from her lips.” He tried to get up, but the woman cuffed him across the face, and gave another sharp kick in the shoulder for good measure, driving the dagger deeper into the flesh.

“You know what, Mickey? I’ve been fucked by your kind, and I’ve enjoyed it more than I’d ever admit. But I’d rather be tied to a bed and never climax again then have sex with a weak-ass sucker like you.”

Without another word, the woman pulled a wooden knife out of a hidden pocket in her jacket and drove it into Mickey’s chest. His body began shivering, his flesh bubbling. The noises he made were indescribable, but fortunately, the suffering was quick. His body, or what was left of it, fell to the floor, leaving only the remains of his skeleton.

Kara held her breath and tried not to move. She was scared out of her wits. Mickey was dead, just two days after she met him, after he introduced her to the realm of vampires and made her like him. And this... girl had done it.

The woman knelt down next to Mickey’s remains as Kara looked on. She reached down to his skull and pried out one of the fangs. She clutched it in her fist and held it close to her chest. “Lucy, it’s Allie. I did what I promised. I hope you can finally rest in peace.”

Allie turned around cautiously, suddenly feeling like she was being watched. She scanned the rest of the room, but decided she was just feeling nerves. She picked up the two knives, now lying near each other in a pile of dust, slid them back into place on the clips build into her bodysuit at her hips, and climbed back out the window from which she came.

Kara stayed frozen in place for at least fifteen minutes before she came out of the closet. She had dropped her towel during Mickey’s murder, and she was too fearful to think of anything, even putting on clothes. She moved very slowly towards the dust which had been her lover a few minutes earlier. When she got to it, she broke down completely, curling up on the floor in a fetal position and crying uncontrollably.

* * *

It took Allie a couple nights to get over her most recent hunt. Usually she didn’t feel much besides the thrill of victory, which reminded her a lot of the high from great but meaningless sex. It made her feel alive, but didn’t last for very long. Killing Mickey was much more cathartic, but also extremely draining. For the first time she could remember, she thought of retiring from her chosen field. In short, despite being only a few months past twenty-one, she felt old and tired.

What would Lucy say, she thought to herself. Hell, Lucy would tell her to stop feeling sorry for herself. She’d say, get off your ass, bitch, and go have some fun. “I do have bills to pay,” Allie said to herself. So that made that decision easy. Tonight, she danced.

The club was in a surprisingly good part of town. It was a relic, really, having been opened in the Prohibition era by a wealthy bootlegger who purchased a zoning exemption. Although several politically ambitious city councilmen had tried to repeal the exemption, none had succeeded. The present owner had kept numerous law firms busy over the years, and they more than earned their fees.

Allie was very happy dancing at the club. The clientele was a cut above the men who frequented the other exotic dance clubs in town. Most were businessmen who were travelling from faraway places. They were always loaded with cash, and felt no compunction against tipping generously in return for a little feel or some other personal attention. At the same time, these yuppies had half-formed morality complexes that kept them from demanding more involved sexual favors. Either that or they were afraid that they would lose their jobs or wives or whatever.

It was here that Allie met the two most influential people of her life. She met Lucy on her first night dancing here. Lucy didn’t have quite as good of a body as Allie, so the boss would only give her a job working tables. However, Lucy’s bright and friendly personality made her a favorite among the regulars. Eventually, Lucy worked her way up to bartender, and she always made sure to work on a night Allie was dancing. The two of them became fast friends. Lucy offered Allie a place to crash after fights with boyfriends or roommates. Allie, who was more of a free spirit, was always available when Lucy needed a night out or someone to talk to.

Angus, on the other hand, came out of nowhere one night. Allie spotted him standing in a dark corner, watching her during a dance number. She could feel his cold eyes staring at her, and it sent shivers through her. The crowd loved it, of course, since the chill made her nipples stand out straight.

After her dance, Angus made his way into the dressing room. Allie threatened to stab him with a letter opener, which made Angus laugh. He had a cold laugh too. “That won’t be necessary,” he said in a surprisingly soft baritone. “I’m here to help you with your dreams.”

Allie froze. “How do you know about that?”

He smiled, his thin lips curling up beneath the graying whiskers of his three-day beard. “I know you, Allie Carlson. I have seen you before. Many times before.”

“Okay, freak-show, you’ve got five seconds to get out of here before I fuck you up real bad.” The sight was almost comical, Allie threatening the six-foot-four monolith with a silver utensil, wearing only a floral wrap that was rapidly coming undone. With her left hand, she tried unsuccessfully to keep the wrap closed while stabbing ineffectually with her right hand.

Angus sat down on a folding chair, which strained under his substantial bulk. “I am a Balance Maker,” he pronounced, the message lost on Allie. “It is my task to prevent the forces of Night from overwhelming the forces of Day. As we speak, the balance has been shifted, and only you can stop the slide into permanent darkness.”

“Um, English, por favor.”

He let out a sigh and shook his head. “Allie, you were chosen to be a Hunter. It is my responsibility to prepare you for your destiny.”

Allie’s dumbfounded look abated only slightly. “You mean, you think I’m some sort of Buffy?”

“I suppose that is a good analogy, although it is limited. Inside you is an immense power, but it is untapped power. If you use it well, you will become a most formidable woman.”

“And if I tell you to go blow yourself?”

Angus clapped his hands together and rested his chin on his fingertips. “It would be a most disappointing waste of your ability.” He stood up and faced a mirror on the opposite wall, his back turned to Allie. “Did you ever study something which you did not understand, but when you were tested on it, you suddenly understood it with remarkable clarity?”

“Yeah,” she answered, her voice betraying a hint of awe. “In school, I never had to study anything twice. I even blew questions on tests so no one would think I was a brain.”

“That, Allie, is your gift. Think of it like a video recorder. Anything you see or hear is imprinted within you. You may not even realize it, but when you need it, it is there. I’d imagine the same is true for physical talents. I can see you are in excellent shape.”

Allie realized her efforts to keep her wrap closed had failed, and she was flashing her full breasts and neatly-shaved pussy at him. “So you’re saying I’m so hot because of this... power thing?”

“You are a perfect physical specimen, prepared to face the creatures of the Night. You will find that makes you a powerful weapon, but also highly vulnerable to their charms.” Angus explained that Allie’s power allowed her to enjoy sexual pleasure to a level beyond any normal human, but it also made her need that pleasure to a greater degree. One who knew how to pleasure Allie would be able to control her. Similarly, her mental gifts made her intelligent and adaptive, but made her susceptible to hypnosis and other forms of mind control.

With some reluctance, Allie agreed to let Angus train her to be a Night Hunter. He taught her to fight, to use weapons, and to recognize the beings she would eventually face in mortal combat. He also trained her mind to be more resourceful, more aware, and more compassionate so she would not become hardened by her mission.

Lucy was Allie’s only confidant. Angus was not happy that Allie allowed even that breach of security, but he understood Allie’s need to share her secret. He even permitted Allie to train Lucy to a certain degree, so she would not be unreasonably endangered by Allie’s life mission.

For the three years that followed, Angus guided Allie in tracking down and exterminating vampires, demons, and other Night beings. Although she would never admit it to anyone else, she eve n thought of Angus as a friend. Then one day, he announced he had to leave her. Another Daylighter had been found, and his services were required to train the new prodigy.

Allie became disoriented from suddenly lacking Angus’ constant guidance. She felt herself ranging from overly cautious to carelessly aggressive in her hunts. All too often, her strengths became weaknesses, particularly when facing vampires. She rooted out one nest, killing the alpha male, but then found herself seduced by a female vamp. Only the timely assistance of a fellow Daylighter saved her that time. On another mission, she was nearly sold into eternal slavery by a master vampire, again with her life and soul being preserved only through a fortuitous meeting with a heroine from Gotham.

Her last slip, though, was the worst of all. A weeklong hunt netted an entire tribe of fangs, but upon her return, she learned that Mickey had been the source of her lead. He had ratted out a rival tribe because of a perceived slight involving some young piece of ass, and once he confirmed Allie had taken the bait, he raped Lucy and converted her to a blood-slave.

Upon Allie’s return, she found Lucy lying in her bed, completely naked. Lucy had been transformed from a soft and sweet girl into a pale goddess of lust. The two women had been lovers on countless occasions, and Lucy knew just how to please Allie. The moment she entered her bedroom, in fact, Allie was hopelessly enraptured by Lucy. Lucy touched her friend in the magic spots which, combined with her vamperotic gaze, melted all of Allie’s resistance.

For hours, Lucy commanded Allie to pleasure her. The role was frighteningly natural for Allie. As Lucy knew, Allie got off on being submissive, even to the point of bondage games. Enslaved as she was, Allie ate her friend out until Lucy came a dozen times, and pawed at Lucy’s vampire-enhanced tits with reckless abandon.

Lucy returned the favor with relish, slurping at Allie’s hot juices with her lengthened tongue. She also lavished many love bites on Allie, piercing her throat, breasts, thighs and lips with her hyper-sharp fangs. Allie was ready to be taken over to the Night by Lucy, but somehow Allie’s love for her friend broke the evil bonds which held Lucy’s mind.

“Allie,” she cried desperately. “Don’t let me be this way! Please kill me. Free me from this hell.” The lust-haze fading, Allie saw the glimmer of purity in Lucy’s eyes. All too quickly, it was gone, and the devilish fangs returned to Lucy’s perverted smile. “Allie,” Lucy’s voice now moaned. “Feed me. Please thrill me.”

With a soul-piercing shriek, Allie thrust her bare hand into Lucy’s chest, her fingernails somehow tearing through the undead flesh. Sobbing back tears, Allie clenched Lucy’s heart and ripped it out.

The room was still and quiet. Lucy’s body did not spasm or tremor, but instead just dropped limply. Her eyes rolled back into her head, and a peaceful smile appeared for a moment, and then was gone. Allie thought she saw Lucy’s spirit energy, but then it too had left.

Allie ripped through the underbelly of the city, looking for clues. She was reckless, ignoring warning signs and violating years-long truces. Finally, a snitch came forward with a tip, dropping a dime on Mickey. Allie recognized the rat as a blood-cousin of the tribe she eradicated the week before. An eye for an eye, he explained.

All those thoughts ran through Allie’s mind as she danced. It was as if her life had come full-circle, back to the club... no, back to the very pole where she first noticed Angus as she gyrated to the driving music. She didn’t have closure, since nothing could bring back Lucy, nor could she deny her place in the world. But at least she had peace.

* * *

Kara watched Allie dance, not far from the dark spot where Angus stood sentry years before. Try as she might, Kara couldn’t see Allie as the demon she wanted to destroy. Allie was beautiful, perfect. Her long, slender legs were lithe and muscular. In one spectacular motion, Allie reached her foot above her head, and then swept it down and behind, grabbing it over her head again in reverse. She was like a sexual ballerina.

In Kara’s eyes, Allie seemed detached from her dance, like her body was acting out while her mind was elsewhere. The sway of Allie’s hips, the bounce of her breasts, and the swirling cascade of her hair all combined into a hypnotic display. As much as Kara wanted to destroy Allie, she simply wanted this woman as well.

When Allie’s dance ended, and the mostly male audience erupted into enthusiastic adulation, Kara disappeared into the shadows. Cold thoughts returned to her mind, and she regained her original purpose. She would have Allie, she thought, and she would make Allie into one like her. No, not quite like her. Allie would be her little slut, there to lick her cunt on demand. That would be a fitting reward.