The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hunter and Doctor Peel.

This is a Doctor Peel story.

Dr. Peel’s trail had been one of the longest the state had known, the pre-trail investigations alone had taken 7 months. After Peel’s arrest his lap-top been impounded; and the files on it had been used to build the case against him. But; although the D.A and his team got all they needed to convict Peel, nearly all of his victims that had been sold into slavery were never traced: many had been sold again, and again after Peel had first sold them. Or the byers had gone to ground taking their slave with them, others had just up sticks and left the country of cause taking their slaves with them, to countries where they could not be deported.

The trail had been thought just a formality, over with in just a few days: it had lasted 3 months and 2 days. Although everyone in the court knew that Peel had fucked with guy’s mind rapped them and sold many into slavery; the how and why was not known. The answers weren’t on Peel lap-top and he wasn’t talking. In fact through-out the trail Peel said very little; when he did answer a question it was short shape and very little else he never gave up any more than was already known. One major stumbling block in the case was that just before his arrest Peel had been preparing a new group of victims for sale; one of which was a former coach called Hunter. But: no trace of any of the guys including Hunter could be found, it was as if they had just vanished into thin air.

The D.A had asked for and got, among all the other count against Peel, four indictments for murder. But even though there were no bodies, but along with all the other evidence Peel was found guilty of all charges. For the four indictments of murder Peel got four life sentences plus 2000 years; which were to run alongside the other sentences handed down. All the sentences were without parole; Peel would it seemed die in prison.

Dr. Otto Peel was sent to Bleakmoor State Mental Prison; where he would spend the rest of his natural life. And that would have been the end of it had it not been for the fact that Coach Hunter was still missing and fleeting glimpses of Dr. Peel.

12Months after the trail a report to local police had stated that a figure dressed in black, looking very like Dr. Peel was seen near the old Blake House. Set on the outskirts of town the house had been disused for years. The local police did not take the report seriously: how could they, they run a check with the state prison department & state justice department. Both departments said that Dr. Peel was still in Bleakmoor prison. But the reported glimpses still kept coming.

The house had a very desolate and ruined look; the main block of the house showed plainly the damage which it had sustained after the end of the war when the army left. Now sixty odd years later the damage was even greater. Of the ornamental balustrade which had once run the length of the roof now, only a few wooden fragment survived, their bright paint long gone. It seemed that no more than three windows in the whole façade had kept their glass the rest of the windows had been roughly boarded up. The three surviving windows, all on the ground floor, imparted a curious furtive look, as if the house was peering up from under the clogging weight of its two blind stores’, and the blanket of snow that covered everything. The courtyard between the two wings of the house was covered in snow.

Buried under the snow in the garden around the house; dead grass would have stood knee-high amongst unpruned fruit trees. Roses that had gone back to briars fought for space with wild Raspberry and Red Current. Evergreens ran riot, with here and there Cypress grow to immense heights, there were dark patches of churchyard Yew everywhere. The signs of neglect and ruin of the house was unmistakable, but this place of neglect and ruin held many secrets; one of which was the fate of sorts of Coach Hunter.

Deep under the house’s litter filled cellars was a vast network of tunnels and chambers carved out of solid rock. One of these chambers was lined on three sides with small cells: each cell had a glass front to it; the cells were lit by a single bulb. Two guards entered one of the cells from a door in its far wall. They moved over to a naked body lying on the floor in the middle of the cell. The figure on the floor was Hunter; and he was not totally naked; the base of a dildo could be seen in his arse, a C.B 4000 device was on his member and on his head was a metal mask.

The two guards seemed to be quite young in age, their mid-twenties at most. They were dressed in black speedos and white wife-beater T-shirts; they grabbed Hunter and pulled him up off the floor. The light in the room bounced off the mask on Hunter’s head; as he was thrust face down onto the bed, and the dildo that was up his arse was pulled out. A large dildo was thrust into its place. As soon as the dildo was pushed in Hunter’s arse snapped shut around its base, so firmly lodging the dildo in place. The dildo began to vibrate; a muffled cry was heard from inside the metal mask. To Hunter it felt like the dildo was virtually screwing it’s self into his arse. His dick tried to stiffen, but couldn’t because of the C.B 4000 device on his cock that stopped that from happening. Hunter let out more muffled cries.

The two men strapped Hunter down on the bed with his arse in the air, and left the cell turning the light off as they went. In the dark shadows beyond the glass front of the cell stood the figure of Dr. Peel, he stood watching as the two men prepared Hunter, and left the cell. The whole time he was watching Peel was rubbing his bulging cock through his pants; the whole time Peel did not say a word. After the guards had gone Peel stepped out of the shadows and moved over to a table down a side tunnel. On it was an I-pod, a ball-gag and hypodermic syringes filled with a strong sedative. Peel picked up the I-pod; and from a pocket took another I-pod, he changed over the pods and slipped the original I-pod into a packet.

Peel moved away from the table and back out into the main tunnel, he looked over his shoulder at Hunter in his cell still bound to the bed. Peel moved off there was a lot to do before Hunter came round. The bald headed, bearded guard at Bleakmoor prison opened the spy-hole in the cell door and peeped through. On the bed in the padded cell, asleep lay Dr. Peel, a bulge could be seen in his pants. The guard closed the spy-hole and moved on; he smiled to himself. Those reports of sightings of Peel could not be true; he was still in his cell under lock and key. Dr. Peel walked into a small lab off the main tunnel under the house; he heard a sound and turned to see what it was. The sound had been made be Coach Dante.

Dante and another guy had been put through a tuff anti Hypnosis Mind-control cause, and used as bait in a scheme to take over Peel’s operation: Peel had taken the bait and took control of both the men. But the plan had gone wrong, Peel had been caught, tried, sentenced and imprisoned. Dante looked up at Peel in amazement; he tried to say something to Peel, whatever it was it came out as muffled grunts and groans.

Coach Dante was tied to a large examination table; the guy’s legs and arms were restrained to the four corners of the table by thick leather restraints, two more thick leather straps across Dante’s body holding him helpless on the table. By the side of the table was what looked like one of Peel’s portable milking machines; on Dante’s cock was a clear plastic cylinder inside of which was a sleeve of latex rubber. The clear plastic cylinder and sleeve placed on Dante’s cock, slid right down to his ball-sacs. Suction from the machine held the cylinder in place.

Tubing ran from the top of the clear cylinder to the machine; all around the side of the machine were glass collection tubes. Once the machine was turned on it would stroke and suck Dante’s dick. Peel had designed the machine to milk a man dry as painfully and as long as possible without damaging the sperm production or cock & balls. Dante screamed into the ball-gag in his mouth, as for the first time his cock erupted sending rope after rope of his spunk into the hungry machine: his spunk dropped into a collection jar on the side of the machine.

The bald headed, bearded guard at Bleakmoor prison was doing another round of the cells: once again he opened the spy-hole in the cell door and peeped through. And once again on the bed in the padded cell, asleep lay Dr. Peel, the bulge in his pants could still be seen. The guard closed the spy-hole and again moved on.

Hunter spent several hours bound, and tied to the bed with a vibrating dildo up his arse; his dick was by the end of the seven hours very painful as he could not get a full erection. But he had leaked some pre-cum. The door opened and the light was switched on, and the two guards returned, but now they were dressed in black rubber. The guards went over to Hunter and pulled the vibrating dildo out his whole, Hunter’s arse felt empty once the dildo was out of it. He let out muffled moans for his arse to be filled again. One of the guards started to jerk himself off, when his dick was hard; he climbed onto the bed between Hunter’s legs.

The guard between Hunter’s legs spat on his hand, rubbed his hand on his dick, then he thrust his dick straight into Hunter’s arse-hole. Hunter let out muffled moans of joy as the dick entered his arse; soon the best he could do as he was still bound to the bed, Hunter was thrusting his hips in time with the fuck. All he could do was moan in pleasure his bound body was covered in sweat. The guard built up his pace he got slowly faster and faster, with one last thrust the guard shot his seed deep into Hunter’s arse. The mask was opened; the guard pulled his spent dick out of Hunter, who lay still on the bed, a look of sheer joy on his face. The guard got off the bed and walked round to where Hunter’s head was, he put his cum and shit covered dick next to Hunter’s mouth. “Lick it clean.” The guard ordered, Hunter opened his mouth, took in the whole length of the cock, and started cleaning it.

Once the cock was clean, Hunter was made to sit on the bed with his back against the headboard. The mask was closed and locked: an I-pod was attached to head-phones built into the mask. After turning on the I-player, the guards left the room. Hunter heard a voice in the mask telling him to relax, and the he must obey his new master. Suddenly there was a loud whinging noise, which rose and rose in pitch till it could not be heard. A great darkness came over Hunter as his mind shut down. And sometime later, Hunter came round, not a sound could be heard. His head was splitting, why could he not remember anything, and why was his head locked in this mask, why did his mouth and arse feels so sore? He got off the bed and looked around the room he was in, apart from the bed there was nothing. He walked to the door: it was locked.

Hunter noticed that his dick felt heavy and crushed; he looked down and saw that there was a C.B 4000 device on his dick. The door started to open; someone was entering the room; quickly Hunter run back to the bed. A guy dressed in black speedos and white wife-beater T-shirt and smoking a Marlboro light came into the room, and went over to Hunter sitting on the bed his head to one side. The guy shook Hunter who did not move, the guy grunted turned and took another drag from the Marlboro: the guy did not hear Hunter get off the bed and creep up behind him, or see when it was too late the big arm that gripped him around the neck. Hunter had wrestled in college, so he know after locking the guy in a Sleeper hold, how to apply just the right amount of presser to the guy’s throat, so that he pasted out. Hunter let the guy fall to the floor; he picked up the Marlboro, and sat on the edge of the bed. ‘What the fuck’ Thought Hunter and started to smoke the Marlboro.

As he smoked a painful buzzing feeling started in the back of his head: Hunter shook his head to clear it, the buzzing grow more painful, suddenly his head felt like it would explode, and then a rush of memory flashes flooded his brain. {He was outside a lab. A guy in a lab with strange machine. All the cocks he was made to suck. The forced milking. Beating up his friend and rapping him. Not being allowed to cum.} Hunter sat very still as these memories came flooded back, finally the buzzing, the memories faded slightly, and his head cleared. Hunter looked down at the guy on the floor and smiled; the guy was about the same size as Hunter: he quickly stripped the guy, and put on his black speedos and white wife-beater T-shirt, in one of the speedo’s pockets Hunter found a bunch of keys, a packet of Marlboro and lighter.

After some fumbling Hunter found the right key that unlocked the C.B 4000 device on his dick, after a few more tries Hunter found the key that opened the mask covering his head, another key unlocked the collar around Hunter’s neck, so the mask could be removed. Hunter left the room, but quickly returned with a ball= gag and a hypodermic syringe filled with a strong sedative that he had found. Hunter had to work fast before the guard regained consciousness. Hunter placed the gag in the guy’s mouth and tied it tightly behind his head, next Hunter injected the drug into the guy; he had to remain unconscious for a long time, so Hunter could get as far away as he could. The gag would stop the guard from crying out for help, or given the alarm after he came round giving Hunter even more time to get clear. An evil grin spread across Hunter’s face as he fitted the C.B 4000 device to the unconscious guy’s dick, and the mask over his head; clicks were heard as the C.B device and mask were locked in place.

Hunter lit another Marlboro, picked up the unconscious guard, and carried him over to the bed, and dropped him on it. Hunter left the cell, locking the door behind him; he slid both lots of keys into a pocket. In a dimly light control room that had once been an anti-room to one of the many room in the now desolate and ruined house sat the figure of Dr. Peel. He was dressed in a tight black rubber suit, next to Peel sat a figure completely encased in Leather. Neither man spoke; they just sat staring at a screen. They had seen everything that had gone on in Hunter’s cell; now they were watching as Hunter came to the end of one of the tunnels, and the outside world and ‘freedom’.

Two weeks later; and Hunter was holed up in a shabby Motel not far from where he had been held. He had meant to get as far away as he could, but something had stopped him. It seemed that he was not completely free of the Mind-control he had received. Within a few hours: he had started to crave dick-sucking again and his arse felt empty, and had an itch. He had tried to ignore it: but after about six hour he had gave in to the cravings. He had found someone who was willing to pay for his mouth and whole for an hour, or so. And so Hunter had not got out of town; word quickly spread about a guy who never left his Motel room, but was great at giving Oral and taking Anal sex for a few bucks to pay for the room.

It was late evening and was already getting dark, on the far side of the Motel’s parking lot was parked a car. In the driver’s seat of the car sat Peel in the dim night light it was hard to tell that he was wearing a tight rubber suit. Peel turned to speak to the two guys in the back of the car. “Right A & B, you both know what you have to did? Now go, I’ll wait here for you!” Without saying a word both guys got out the car and walked across the parking lot. There was a loud knock, Hunter opened his Motel room’s door, standing there were two men. The two men looked the same, early thirties, tall, Brown hair and well built, their hair was cut very short on the sides and flat on the top, they wear white T-shirts on one was the letter A on the other was the letter B . The two men stepped into the room without being asked closing the door behind them. None of the three men spoke, then suddenly.

“Ok big guy, why don’t you drop your pant and shorts, and then bend over, grab your ankles, and show us that chute of your.” Said guy A. Hunter could not help himself and did as he was told, soon he was bent over with his pants and shorts pulled down, grabbing his ankles, with his butt thrust in the air. Guy B pulled his dick out of his pants and started too jerk off, soon his dick was rock hard. He walked over to Hunter, who was still bent over grabbing his ankles. Guy B entered Hunter from behind, and just kept pushing more and more of his throbbing cock up Hunter’s ass.

Guy B shoved his dick in deeper, deeper. Hunter’s ass was so hot. Hunter whimpered and squirmed, against the buffeting his hole was getting, but he did not cry out for the fucking to stop. Guy B just kept pounding his dick into Hunter’s asshole. Hunter just whimpered and moaned, Guy B’s nuts ached, and he knew he was near to shooting his load. He pushed his dick into Hunter all the way to the hilt, and then with a loud cry shot his load deep inside Hunter’s ass. He pulled his dick out of Hunter’s ass with a “pop.” Hunter blacked out and fell to the floor a dazed expression on his face. Guys A & B picked up Hunter and carried him to the bed; they laid him on it on his back, Guy A ripped a sheet into too strips, while Guy B pulled Hunter’s pants and shorts off completely as well as his trainers and socks. The two guys then tied each of Hunter’s ankles to the bed’s headboard: Hunter was tied in such a way that his ass was shown too all in the room. Hunter started to come around, Guy A waited until Hunter was fully conscious.

“Now I’m going to fuck your ass, but not with my dick. I’m using my fist.” Said Guy A. “But I’ll start with a finger and work up to my whole fist.” Guy A slipped two fingers into Hunter’s sore ass and started to work them in deeper. Hunter just moaned. Guy A then pushed four fingers into Hunter’s ass, this time Hunter’s moans were louder. Guy A slowly, eventually managed to force his whole fist into Hunter’s asshole. Moaning Hunter took the guy’s entire arm into his anus, tears run down Hunter’s face as his asshole stretched to accommodate Guy A’s thick forearm. Once Guy A had his forearm in Hunter’s ass, he started a steady thrusting movement forcing his arm in and out of Hunter’s ass. Hunter just moaned loudly as the attack on his ass continued.

“Aaahhhh.” moaned Hunter as Guy A’s arm forced his sphincter slightly open. The sensation in Hunter’s ass intensified, and his dick started to harden. Hunter was hit by a wave of desire as Guy A’s arm went in even more, his dick became fully hard, and started too drip pre-cum. “Ahh, I’m going to cummmm.” Screamed Hunter as he shot straight into the air, which landed on his chest. But Hunter didn’t just have one orgasm, he had many, one after the other, after Hunter had had his fifth orgasm, he blacked out again. Guys A & B untied Hunter and carried him out of the room and too the car in which waited Peel.

So time later Hunter came round, and opened his eyes, to find that he was completely stripped naked, and tried a wooden X-frame in the middle of a stone room, deep in the bowels of the Earth. The room was dimly lit and Hunter could not see much, but he was sure that there was someone else in the room with him. Suddenly, the dim light brightened greatly, light flooded into the whole room blinding Hunter till his eyes got use to the light. Then Hunter saw that he was not alone, that there was someone standing just to one side of a door in the wall opposite him. There was also a large screen in front of Hunter. Hunter was shocked, he knows the guy standing in front of him by the wall, but it could not be the guy was in prison Hunter had seen an old paper not long after his escape, the guy standing before Hunter was Dr Peel. But there was something not quite right about Peel, which Hunter could not put his finger on what.

Peel walked farther into the room, and Hunter could see that Peel was wearing one of his own tight black rubber slave- suits, and seems to move funny, and his face was plank and empty. The door opened, and in walked another guy, Hunter could not tell who this guy was, he like Peel was wearing a tight black rubber slave-suit, and walked funny, but his head was completely covered in a black leather hood. Hunter tried to cry out, but, there was a ball-gag in his mouth. Peel moved nearer to Hunter and stood in front of him, looking Hunter straight in the eyes. “You have been a bad boy again, breaking free yet again. No one takes more than two bites of the freedom cherry, tut, tut.” Said Peel, his voice sounded not quite right.

“I don’t like that, that’s why I’m here, to make you pay. How just be a good boy and just take what’s coming to you, and soon you will be back under my power, a new man of sorts.” Peel cried into the gag in his mouth. Peel looked at Hunter’s impressive body, Peel reached forward, grabs Hunter’s dick and begins to jerk Hunter to rigidity, Hunter’s dick responds immediately to the evil doctor’s stimulation’s. “You seem to enjoy that, even thou you seem to have broken free of my power. Now let’s see how much cum you have left in those sacs of yours after all that sex you’ve had over the last few weeks.” Said Peel, as he increased his stimulations Hunter moaned into his gag, Peel increases his jerking of Hunter’s dick; more muffled moans came from Hunter.

Peel increased his jerking for a third time, and a few seconds later Hunter suddenly erupted a geyser of cum, which landed over the floor in front of him. “Excellent, I’m going to continue to milk your dick. After which I will gain control of his mind, again. Your days of freedom are now over; you’ll become a mindless, soulless but willing bottom.” Said Peel, standing behind Peel was the leather clad person who had come into the room just after Peel had. Peel looked hard at Hunter, as he started to jerk him off again. This time it didn’t take long before Hunter erupted again. The leather clad person moved towards Hunter nodding, in its hand it was now holding a pair of hypodermic syringes. The figure moved beside Hunter, grabbed his hair, and pulls Hunter’s head roughly back. The leather clad figure then plunges one of the hypodermics into Hunter’s neck and depresses the plunger. The leather clad figure let go of Hunter’s head, which fell forwards as Hunter struggled to stay conscious.

Hunter soon surrenders to the drugs, his head drops onto his chest, soon he was deeply asleep and back in the hands of Hunter. The figure then injected the second syringe into one of the unconscious Hunter’s ball sacs. A short while later Peel removed the gag from his mouth, and shook Hunter back to consciousness. The very drugged Hunter opened his eyes slowly; it was obvious from the dullness of his pupils that he was out of it. “Ah wwwhattt?” he slurred, the gag had been removed from his mouth. “I want you to look at the screen in front of you, bitch.” Peel stated firmly to the drugged Hunter. Hunter glanced at the screen his eyes slowly focused on the screen, the figure pushed a remote control in his hand. Images of spinning flashing lights sprung into view. Hunter found it hard to look away. “Now listen bitch.” Said Peel sternly. “You want to please and serve me don’t you, listen and watch the screen, and you’ll make me so proud.” Hunter stared at the spinning images on the screen: keeping his eyes fixed on the screen, after a few more seconds Hunter’s pupils dilated completely. Hunter’s brain was now completely open to reprogramming.

The leather clad figure pushed the remote again; the light patens changed colour and every few seconds an image of a naked man sucking a large rock hard cock appeared. Peel lent forward and told Peel that this sort of thing would make Hunter’s new master and him (Peel) happy. Over and over Peel’s voice and the image went on. In no time at all Hunter was agreeing earnestly, that he would please his new master and Peel like this. The leather figure pushed the remote a third time, the colours and image changed yet again. The image was now of the same naked man, but this time his ass was being pounded by a group a large built men, all of who had very big hard dicks. Again Hunter was told that this too would make his new master and other guys happy, he agreed earnestly, that he would please his new master and other guys like this. The screen was turned off, and Hunter was released.

Peel pulled down a zipper in his leather suit, freeing his soft cock. He grabbed his soft cock, and started jerking it to hardness. Soon, Peels cock was sticking straight out in front of him, a massif cock of about 9? inches. Peel nodded his head, and moved his hips slightly, his dick moved from side, to side. “Ok, now just look at my dick. Look at this large, significant, commanding dick. You will lose yourself to it.” Said Peel. Hunter could not break his eyes away from Peel’s cock; Hunter just stared at Peel’s cock, like a young deer staring at a car’s headlights. Peel’s cock looked so incredible, so large, so controlling. “Good very good, all your resistance has gone you’re feeling weaker...and weaker. You must obey.” Peel stated firmly. Peel moved his hips faster, his cock swung faster and faster from side, to side. Hunter was now completely zonked out: his eyelids began to droop, but his eyes still remained focused on Peel’s swinging cock.

“Now you are going to become a pet: You’ll become a doggie, a really cute pet doggie bitch, to serve the sexual needs of Man-doggies.” Said Peel to the zonked out Hunter. Peel then stopped swinging his cock. Peel looked at Hunter for a few moments. “You’ll love you’re new doggie life.” Poor Hunter hadn’t stand a change, already under Peel’s control Hunter was now in an even deep zonked out trance than before. He stood looking at the entranced Hunter before him. “From now on, you are a Doggie Bitch and will be ‘IN HEAT’ all the time. You’ll from now on spend all your time on all fours. Also you’ll never speak again, only bark, and whimper, just like the bitch you now are.” As Peel spoke, he walked round around Hunter. “Now before you permanently become a doggie bitch, I think you should put this on! Just in case you manage to brake free yet again” Peel throw something strange looking on the floor in front of Hunter, it was some sort of leather and canvas suit.

The suit was an all in one piece with 9 locking zippers and over a dozen and a half fully locking straps and buckles; also there was an extra padded muzzle that fitted over the face. The muzzle had a zippered snout, so powerful drugs or sex-drugs could be placed in it, and the person wearing the snout would be forced to breath the drugs in. Peel had seen a design for a suit similar to the one Hunter was now putting on, on the internet, and he had had suits made to his own improved so he thought design. As he watched, Peel toyed with the muzzle in his hands; soon Hunter was completely encased in the suit. The once again paralysed, and encased Hunter could only stand, powerlessly take in the new programming, a helpless look on his face. Peel worked quickly and sealed Hunter into the suit.

“When I click my fingers, your new doggie life will begin. The only memory you’ll have from then on, is that this as always been your life, it’s the life you’ve ever wanted, the life you’ve ever know. You will have no memory of your old life, or who you once were.” Ordered Peel sternly, he clicked his fingers, it sounded like a gunshot. “ARF, ARF, AFR.” Barked Hunter, as he fell to the ground, on all fours. “YAP, YAP, ARF, YAP.” Peel watched Hunter crawling around the room, on all fours, barking loudly. He called the Doggie over to him, and slid a butt-plug with a tail in the base into Hunter’s whole, through a hole in the suit. Peel then slid the nozzle over Hunter’s face; he opened the snout and placed a capsule in it. Peel zipped the snout shut and pushed the front of the nozzle gently, the capsule broke releasing a heavenly drugged vapour, which Hunter had to breath in.

Later: Peel was standing in the doorway of another large stone walled room. In the middle of the room, on all fours encased in the leather and canvas suit was Hunter, now a complete and total doggie bitch. A leather collar was now also around Hunter’s neck, which had attached to it a long leather lead that was fixed to a ring in the floor. On the opposite side of the room, was a large wire netting fenced cage, in which were about twelve large built men. All the men were completely bold and like Hunter were encased in leather and canvas suits: they were barking, and crawling around like dogs. All twelve ‘doggies’ were fully erect, their erect cocks hung down through holes in the suits. Next to the cage with the twelve doggies in it stood a large figure, about the same height and size as Hunter; the figure was completely encased in rubber from head to toe, in its hand was a whip. After making sure that Hunter was firmly attached to the ring, the figure then opened a door in the cage and walked through into the cage.

Loud cracks were heard, as the figure cracked the whip onto the butt of the biggest built of the twelve dogs. Yelping with pain, the ‘dog’ crawled into the main part of the room. The man-dog padded behind Hunter. The rubber-encased figure cracked the whip twice in the air. Peel watched as the man-dog mounted Hunter, ‘Doggie Style’. The ‘doggie’ started fucking Hunter rapidly. The man-dog had a contented look on its face, and howled with delight. Hunter looked like he was in distress; the larger body of the man-dog was causing strain and pain, on the more slender body of Hunter. But Hunter followed his programming, and yap, and barked with pleasure, as he was fucked by the larger man-dog, the other man-dogs barked and growled as they watched and waited. Soon, Hunter and the ‘Doggie’ were totally engrossed in the fast-action fucking activity of what they were doing, Peel leave the room.

Peel walked along stone corridors till he came to a door; he knocked and without waiting for a reply entered the room. The figure encased in leather sat in front of a bank of screens: on one of the screens was doggie fucking action that Peel had just left. The figure turned in its chair and looked at Peel standing stiff and erect, waiting. The figure stood up and moved slightly nearer to Peel. “Strip!” Was all the figure said, and Peel did, but not out of the rubber suit. Peel reached up a hand and grabbed his left ear, and pulled.

There was a soft tearing noise, like Velcro being pulled apart as Peel ear came away from his face, leaving a totally different ear in its place. The hand pulled harder, Peel’s face and hair totally came free, the face underneath was of a much young bald-headed guy. The guy dropped the Mask of Peel’s face on the floor, and once again stood stiff and erect his face was red and sweaty from being in the mask so long.

The encased figure spoke again. “You did well my faithful slave. I knew that this plan of mine would give us some control over Hunter; it’s just a pity that it wasn’t total. But that don’t matter now parasol control was not an option, but with your help Hunter is now permanently removed.” The erect guy did not say a word it just looked longingly at the leather cad figure’s crouch. “Hunter like all the others who wouldn’t serve me will never leave here, ever!”

Here was an old decommissioned fall-out bunker deep under the New Mexico dessert: how after it had been decommissioned the bunker had come into the hands of the leather cad figure and his ‘friends’ would probably never be known. Hunter and the others here were here to be fucked and forgotten, never to see or be seen, the outside world. The name now given to the bunker was Area 69.

THE END: