The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Human Trafficking Through Deportation

by Penny Propofol

Exotic slave girls are a valuable commodity. If you’re looking to sell them, you need a dependable supply. A few greased palms and some good old fashioned corruption can get the right heads to turn a blind eye. The genius of this plan was that the girls scheduled for deportation were expected to disappear. The local authorities wouldn’t be looking for them after it happened. Veronica Rodriguez had the great misfortune of having a name that was identical to that of an illegal alien. She was doubly unfortunate to have nearly the same height, weight and build as the other girl. Veronica had beautiful glossy black hair, an outstanding complexion and lovely brown eyes. She stood about 5′ 4″, she wasn’t a big girl, but she had a nicely accentuated ass. Unlike her illegal counterpart, this Veronica was a U.S. citizen, born and raised. Her grandparents had immigrated from Mexico years earlier. So when immigration agents arrived at her door she wasn’t too concerned at first. She had all of her documentation; she figured she should be fine. She could do nothing to convince the agents and eventually resorted to hiring an attorney. Her attorney’s name was Connie Brown, she specialized in these kinds of cases. She had been granted a hearing in order to get everything straightened out in court so that the immigration officials would leave her alone.

The officials had all the documents they needed to deport Veronica Rodriguez, they didn’t care that they had the wrong one. The orders were a go, so two days before her hearing the agents showed up at her door again. They pressed their way in and shut the door behind them. Veronica was angry about the invasion of privacy. She really got angry when she found out they were here to transport her to holding for deportation. She told them she wasn’t going anywhere. As the agent in charge was assuring her that she was coming with them, Veronica noticed that this time the two men had a woman with them. The woman was some kind of nurse or doctor. The nurse was named Lyndsay, a beautiful blonde with long, wavy hair and pretty blue eyes. Veronica figured out Lyndsay was a nurse when she saw her open her bag and begin loading a syringe with a couple of medications. Suddenly Veronica was frightened. She reminded them that there was a hearing in two days. The agent assured her that by then she would be safely out of the country as the two men grabbed hold of her. She tried to wrest free from the grip of the two men, but she was just too small and they were too strong. They pulled her down to the floor against her protests and held her down. She was kicking and screaming trying to get free.

She heard the nurse behind her speaking in a soothing voice. She said, “Now, now, Ms. Rodriguez, there’s no point in struggling. I’m going to give you something to calm you down.” Veronica felt something elastic being tied around her arm just above the elbow. The two men held her to the floor and immobilized her arm. The nurse said, “Hold her still, boys, this will just take a couple of seconds.” Veronica felt the needle penetrate her skin as the nurse shot the cocktail of sedatives into her vein.” Unable to get loose, Veronica grunted, “Noooooo.” The nurse finished the injection and removed the needle. Then she removed the elastic band, releasing the full load of drugs into the girl’s bloodstream. She smiled and said, “That’ll quiet her down.” The two continued to hold her down. Veronica was struggling against the two large men, as she tried to wiggle free and get up. The only thing on her mind was getting free of their grip as she wrestled against them. She felt the cocktail of drugs invading her brain and they hit her like a runaway truck. For a split second, she was too surprised by the sudden onset of the drug’s effects to know what to do.

Taking advantage of that moment, knowing Veronica’s mind would be more open to suggestion she spoke to the girl. She said, “That’s it, pretty girl. Just relax. Just relax and let the drugs take you. Just let go. That’s a good girl. Good girl.” She stroked Veronica’s forehead soothingly as she spoke. The suggestion went right past Veronica’s defenses and into the core of her mind. She exhaled heavily and just let go. In the next instant, the drugs did to her mind what the men had been doing to her body. Her mind felt as though something had taken hold of it and pinned it to the floor. Unable to concentrate or think her body simply relaxed. As the seconds passed, she felt her ability to care about what was happening simply melt away. Her eyes glazed over as she was taken over completely.

The nurse smiled as she watched Veronica succumb to the effects of the drugs. She said to the two agents, “Good old Haldol and Ativan, it knocks them down fast. She won’t give you any more trouble, stand her up boys.” She shined a light into Veronica’s dazed eye. Then she continued, “She’ll go with you quite willingly now, that dose took the bitch right out of her.” Veronica’s mind was in a fog, she was awake, but unable to think or feel emotion. She was a chemically induced robot. She felt the agent lead her by the arm and just went along with him without any kind of struggle. She couldn’t focus her mind enough to put up any resistance. Lyndsay followed behind, admiring the beautiful Latina’s soft ass wrapped up nice and tight in her yoga pants. Lyndsay said to herself, “Oh, I’m going to have some fun with that when I get her stripped naked and strapped down.”

The agents got Veronica into their van without incident and buckled her in. Lyndsay sat next to her, watching the girl try to snap herself out of the daze. She patted Veronica’s hand and said, “Don’t fight it honey. It’s easier if you just give in.” Veronica’s face wore a distressed look as the words sank into her mind. With a soft moan, her lovely brown eyes rolled and her head nodded as she surrendered to the Haldol. Lyndsay gently stroked the young woman’s cheek. She said, “Have a nice nap, little girl. You’ve got a long trip ahead of you.”

The van pulled up to the holding center. Inside the deportees were separated into groups by gender and destination. The men were kept heavily drugged so that they wouldn’t get angry and act out. This made them much safer to transport. Most of them would simply be sent back to where they had citizenship. They would only be in holding for a couple of days, sometimes only a few hours. In their drugged state the most difficult thing about transporting them was keeping them steady on their feet. Most of them slept through the flight and were surprisingly compliant once the drug had taken their will to fight being deported. The women on the other hand were often not sent on the planes that brought the men back to their home country. The women were smuggled in specialized train cars and transported to another facility. On paper they went out of country with the men. In reality they were mindwiped, reprogrammed to be sex slaves and sold to the highest bidders.

Veronica stepped out of the van with some assistance. She looked around sleepily, not quite comprehending the situation. Before she had a chance to think, she was led inside to the women’s section. She looked around as she walked, clearly befuddled by the effects of the drugs. Once in the intake room, a team of nurses stripped her and placed her on an examination table. They looked over every inch of her, listened to her breathing and pulse. They took her blood pressure and temperature rectally and then installed an IV into her right arm. Then they carefully walked her over to her transport cart. The transport cart supported her back and lower spine. Her legs were spread wide and strapped into stirrups exposing her pelvic region completely. Her arms were strapped down to supports that either placed them beside her body or could be swung out wide to the sides. She offered no resistance as she was strapped down.

Nurse Lyndsay installed a catheter into Veronica’s urethra, forcing her to leave a sample in a clear bag. She hung the bag from one of the hooks under the table as it was being filled by its unwilling victim. Lyndsay delicately inserted the thermometer into Veronica’s rectum. Veronica’s eyes were a little more than half open and she was staring at the ceiling. Lyndsay worked quickly and got a Bispectral Index pad attached to Veronica’s forehead. She plugged it into the BIS monitor that would tell the computer managing her medication about her level of consciousness. It was programmed to keep her in a state of oblivion until she was delivered to her processing destination. Lyndsay turned the BIS monitor on and the information began to flow into the computer. Within seconds, it knew her level of consciousness. Lyndsay quickly attached the electrodes, blood oxygen monitor on Veronica’s finger, the pressure cuff to keep track of her blood pressure and made sure her arms were strapped down securely.

Lyndsay was finished getting Veronica hooked up. Veronica looked up at Lyndsay with the cutest, most helpless look as she switched on the machine that would really turn out her lights. The medication bay attached to her IV had two smaller syringes installed, one larger one and a IV bag contained inside the bay box. All were filled with propofol. The computer spent a few seconds taking her vitals and analyzing the BIS monitor to determine how awake she was now. It took that information along with her age, sex, weight and in seconds produced a formula for sedating her. The first smaller syringe began to depress its plunger. With a dazed look on her face, Veronica watched as the milky white substance went down the IV line until it finally entered her. Once finished, the second smaller syringe began to pump its contents into Veronica’s IV. As the second one was about three quarters done Veronica made a soft sound and her pretty soft brown eyes rolled up as her eyelids closed. Just as she went under a very faint smile crossed her lips. Once the second syringe was empty, the machine used the drip to help keep her unconscious. If she started to gain ground against the drug, the large syringe would inject her with a little more keeping her in a very deep sleep. She had absolutely no awareness of the world around her and would have no sense of time having passed when she awakened. She had simply been switched off for all intents and purposes.

Lyndsay looked at the sleeping Veronica, marveling at her beauty. She gently stroked her fingers through the sleeping girl’s shiny black hair. The look of peace on Veronica’s face, the very idea that she was being kept on her back and in oblivion by the chemical that had invaded her brain. It had bonded with her receptors and effectively used them as an off switch. Lyndsay inserted a pair of earbuds into Veronica’s ears. Then she carefully covered Veronica with a nice warm blanket to prevent her body from losing too much heat. She walked out of the bay where Veronica was being held and switched off the lights. Veronica slept in silent oblivion. The monitoring device kept her at the prescribed level for two hours. After that, the program let her ascend to a twilight state. She could hear words, respond to commands and questions but couldn’t open her eyes. She was now in twilight.

Soon the hypnotic words from the earphones began to drip into her mind, just as the drugs did to her body. Systematically, the computer erased her personality and replaced her with a much more docile and obedient attitude. After several hours of being brainwashed and being brought in and out of a drug-induced coma she would lose all sense of orientation sooner or later. Veronica melted like butter after four hours. She was no longer Veronica, proud and independent young woman. Now she was Veronica, the eager fuck-slave.

The next morning, the train arrived to transport the girls. One by one they were rolled into the special car. Veronica’s cart carried her into the train car without issue. Her cart was locked into place, and a nurse intubated her and connected her to a respirator. The computer that was keeping her asleep was switched to put her in storage mode. The large syringe in its medication bay injected her with a bolus dose of the Propofol. The BIS monitor showed her fall from twilight to deep, deep sedation. Now she would be oblivious, helpless and wouldn’t fight the respirator. Her body would require less water and nutrition so she could be transported much more efficiently. She was covered with a blanket and the car was sealed until it reached its destination. With no idea what was happening and no way to try to stop it, Veronica was being shipped to the market whether she wanted it or not.

Three days later, after Veronica had missed her hearing, her attorney arrived at the immigration office. She was specifically looking for the agent she’d dealt with in Veronica’s case. Storming past the secretary she burst into his office demanding to know where her client was. He calmly assured her that Veronica wasn’t there, but that wasn’t enough to convince Connie. She was both determined and beautiful. The agent, Rick Miller, took her back to show her the holding area to see for herself. She saw the women in the waiting room before they were to be stripped and plugged into a sleep cart. Connie’s intuition told her there was something in the next area they didn’t want her looking at. Calmly, Rick led her into the next section. They walked in and Rick closed the door behind them. Connie was looking at the holding ward, each section was concealed by a privacy curtain. It looked like a hospital room. She knew something wasn’t right, she called out for any of the women to answer. They couldn’t because they were all sedated.

Panic creeping into her voice, Connie said to Rick, “W-what did you do to them?” Rick said, “See for yourself. I have nothing to hide.” She walked over to the nearest curtain and ripped it open, revealing a sleeping Indian woman with a beautiful face. She was covered with a warm blanket as she slept under the effects of the drug. Connie gasped as she stepped back. Still staring at the sleeping woman she said, “What on earth are you doing here, Agent Miller?” Rick replied, “Surely, counselor, you realize that these women are very upset about being deported. To make the trip more pleasant for them and prevent them from hurting themselves or someone else we’ve worked out a system to keep them safely asleep for their journey.”

Horrified, Connie said to him, “So you just drug them all? How is this ethical? You can’t just go around medicating people like this. It’s unconstitutional.” Agent Miller replied, “It’s safe and it is humane. These women have a long trip ahead of them. It spares them from hours of crying and getting hysterical. This way, they just go to sleep and wake up calm and happy.” Connie retorted angrily, “You’re chemically lobotomizing them, you bureaucratic bastard!” She felt a hand take hold of her arm and turn her around. Before she could react, she felt a nozzle spray a mist up into her nose. The force of the jet brought the fumes right down her throat and into her lungs. For a couple of seconds she stood there wide-eyed, and coughing with surprise. The nurse wrapped her arms around Connie and began to gently rock her from side to side. Connie was in a state of shock, she hadn’t fully realized what had happened. She’d just been on a train of thought when everything she was thinking and feeling hit a wall. Within three or four seconds of inhaling the mist, she felt something seeping into her mind. By the time she realized that she had been drugged, it was too late. The rocking motion took all of the tension out of her.

Unable to hold out any longer she simply sank back into Connie’s arms, no longer fighting her hold. Agent Miller brushed Connie’s pretty hair back away from her face gently with his hand. Delicately caressing the cheek of her face, he spoke to the nurse. He said, “Miss Cortez, please get Dr. Wagner from County over here. Tell him we have a psych case for him. This one thinks she’s an attorney. Rick picked up Connie in a cradle carry and took her to the nearest empty cart. Looking down at the pretty girl in his arms he said to her softly, “You’ve been working too hard, Ms. Brown. You need a nice long rest.”

The next thing she knew, Connie was awakened by a strange sound. Then she became aware of a funny sensation inside of her. She discovered that she was strapped down, unable to move. Her fear was building because she had no idea where she was or what was happening. She felt like she’d been hit by a truck but she lifted her head to look around anyway. She was still pretty woozy from the drugs. She stared down between her legs and it took her a second to comprehend what she was looking at. To her horror, she realized that she was looking at some kind of hose. A hose that was plugged into her ass and filling her full of liquid. To the side of the table she was strapped down to there were some vials of blood. She heard a woman’s voice and turned her head quickly to see Dr. Julia Wagner. The doctor was a tall woman, in her 30s, light brown hair, green eyes. She was of a slender build, conservatively dressed and had the look of someone that took their work seriously. In a frightened voice, Connie asked, “What’s happening? What are you doing to me?” The doctor replied very matter-of-factly in her tone. She said, “Welcome to the county psychiatric ward, Ms. Brown. We’re conducting your intake evaluation. Right now I am gathering samples to by analyzed by the lab. They’ll tell us how healthy you really are.”

Connie was still confused, she asked, “If you’re taking samples, why are you pumping me full of liquid.” Dr. Wagner smiled and said, “I’m glad you asked that. I think it’ll become clear when I throw this switch.” Connie watched as Dr. Wager walked over to the machine that was connected to her hose. She pressed a button and the machine clicked, then everything stopped. After that, the doctor flipped a switch and the machine made another sound. Suddenly Connie felt a suction from the hose. Her eyes widened with horror watched as the machine began to suck the liquid from her body. The tube wasn’t perfectly clear, but you could see the clear liquid leaving her ass. Suddenly the contents of the hose drew dark. She was horrified when she realize it was going to pull everything out of her. The display that was monitoring her vital signs showed her growing level of distress.

The doctor walked over with a syringe loaded with an apple juice colored substance. Connie saw the needle and begged the doctor not to inject her. The doctor smiled as she put the needle into the port of Connie’s IV drip. Connie could only watch as the contents of the syringe traveled down the line and went into her arm. The doctor said, “There, there, now. You’ll feel better right away.” Connie was nearly hyperventilating when she felt the heavy dose of Haldol hit her brain. A classic chemical straightjacket, the Haldol almost immediately began shutting her down. By the 15-second mark, she was struggling to keep her eyes open. Her vision began to blur and the room began to spin as she saw the contents of her body being pulled out through that hose. Her head fell back onto the pillow, she was no longer able to keep it raised. The doctor told her, “You’re going to forget all about Veronica Rodriquez. You’re going to stop trying to take her away from us. You’re going to go back to your life and carry on like nothing happened because as far as you’re concerned, nothing did.” Connie moaned as the words penetrated her defenseless mind. The doctor smiled and put the headphones over Connie’s ears. The headphones would pump words into her mind non-stop. Words that would make her obey the doctor and forget everything about Veronica Rodriquez. Dr. Wagner was going to turn her into a zombie with drugs until Connie’s memory was altered and she was reduced to a mindlessly obedient little toy.

Dr. Wagner found it ironic that it was the very human rights laws that Connie worked with that allowed her to be kept here and reprogrammed against her will. She turned out the lights and left the endless hypnotic recording to wash away Connie’s mind. When it was all over, she’d never even know what hit her. She’d be told she’d had a nervous breakdown and she’d believe it. Julie liked reducing strong women to being her puppets. Connie Brown was going to be one of her favorites.