The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How To Write A Short Story

Author: Eric Moffat

CONCLUSION

If there was one thing I hated about coming here, it was that it reminded me of Robert. He had been so nice, but something had fucked him up, and I was going to get to the bottom of it. All I needed was for Marianna to get back to me.

She never returned my phone calls, but the emergency number I dialed had never failed – until now. This was a problem, one even more disconcerting than Robert’s coma-like sleeping. Doug wasn’t much better, his fingers bloodied from the keyboard. The plastic was thinning out and no amount of trying to give him another had worked until I had shown up.

“Tell me what you remember,” I said, his fingers finally stopping as I held onto his shoulder. “What happened?”

“I… I had to finish working,” he muttered. “For my Mistress.”

“Who is your Mistress?”

“She’s… pretty. Beautiful. Sexy. I live to obey, to serve. I am her devoted toy. I’m a good doggy.”

Robert, that poor kid… he was not doing much better. It pained me to see him still so tired, but it wasn’t one born from overwork. I had seen this before, firsthand, and there was no cure. His brain just couldn’t keep up with her commands anymore. He trudged slowly against the door, completely ignoring the handle that would let him leave. I couldn’t get anything out of him, so I let him go back to sleep.

“This is freaky,” I said as Tina met me down in the car. “Nothing about this fits.”

“What do you mean?” she asked, sliding her tongue along the length of my dick. When I didn’t answer, she didn’t bother asking again, focusing on the task in her mouth instead. I knew this kind of hypnotism – it wasn’t quite unlike my own. But I used my touch, and whoever this woman was, she did something similar.

And that scared me. Because I had sunk that low, once. I had destroyed the lives of my girlfriend and her best friend. Their deaths still haunted me as they drowned themselves, tying huge weights to their ankles and jumping off a bridge.

Dead before they drowned – their necks snapped when they hit the water.

I closed my eyes, shaking my head, putting the thought out of it for now. I had grieved, made my peace with that. I would go to Hell for that, and I would pay the price without complaint. Nobody should be made to war against themselves like those boys had.

“Sorry to bother you,” said Gina as the door to the passenger side seat opened, slipping in quietly. “We just heard back from the hospital – Marianna’s awake, and asking for you.”

“Let’s go,” I said, following Doctor Rhodes in her car as soon as my pants were done back up. Tina came with us until we reached the elevator, blowing me a kiss. I smiled sadly – she was always so kind to me, even before she was a willing sex toy – but now was not the time for this.

My wife had woken up.

* * *

“Horrifying,” she whispered, clutching my hands tightly. “I… I loved everything that she did.”

“What was her name? Mary, please…” I said quickly, hoping she could remember at least that much. “Please, just give me her name.”

“No, no, can’t say her name,” Marianna hissed, shaking her head. “Mistress’ name must never be said! I’m… I’m not worthy!”

“Sleep.”

Her head fell back against the pillow – I hated putting her under like this. I hated doing it, but she had information that I needed. Gina ducked her head around the curtain, but it was okay – we still had time. I had to hurry, though.

Just a few more minutes, that was all the time I could get from the guard. He’d wake up and fly into a confused rage as to why he had let two perfect strangers into the secure wing of a hospital, and would most likely shoot first. I didn’t need that hassle.

“Marianna. Tell me your Mistress’ name.”

“Lucy.”

“Lucy… what.”

“I don’t know.”

Her voice was monotonous and her eyes blank as she sat back up slowly. I turned her to face me, our hands still connected.

“Think. When did you first meet her?”

“After Doug was committed. I went to go see Robert, he wasn’t returning my calls. She was there, with him. When he went down, she came to live with me. She said her name was Lucy.”

“Thank you, Mary. When you wake up, you’ll forget everything that happened, up until the time Robert went into his coma. You’ll call me, and I’ll come get you out of here. Understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Sleep.”

She flopped back down, and I let her hands go, patting them gently. Gina and I quickly walked down the hospital hallways, sidestepping the guard as his vision was starting to return. We had barely managed to turn the corner and out the front door when the alarms sounded.

“Got a name?”

“Lucy,” I said slowly. “Her name’s Lucy.”

“Well, at least it’s something.”

“Gina, wait.” I put a hand on her shoulder, and we stopped just outside of her car. “You can’t come with me.”

“Why not?”

“She may be better than me. Stronger. She’s more ruthless and uncaring, and I can’t lose anybody else.” I cast my face to the side – it was embarrassing to admit. There were, as far as I knew, only the two of us, but the possibility that there could be more was making me cautious.

“I’m a tough girl,” she said, grinning, taking my face in her hands. I felt the power grow and surge slightly, reinforcing my commands and my control upon her. I didn’t bother suppressing it around her, though.

“You’re my plaything,” I sighed.

“…So?”

“Please. Just once, don’t fight me on this.”

I don’t know if it was the please, or the way that I felt scared, but she didn’t argue and drove herself back to the office without me. As soon as she was gone, I headed out to the street, looking for a ride. Stopping an elderly gentleman getting into his car, I found myself wondering what to do now. I reached into my pocket to grab my phone when it started to trill loudly.

«It’s done.»

With a glance at the man – who paid me no mind whatsoever – we drove through the busy streets in silence as I contemplated my next move. The man cheerfully dropped me off outside of the small white house, and promptly forgot why he had come down this road, or even who I was. I let myself inside, closing the door behind me.

“Hello?” I heard her say, coming down the stairs in just her underwear. She smirked, putting a finger to her lips. “You must be the husband.”

“Ex-husband,” I said, rolling my head on my neck. “How did you know?”

“Oh, you know.” She jumped the last step, breasts bouncing a little on her chest. She put a finger to her lips, sucking on the tip. “I have my ways.”

“I never told you their names.”

“I never asked you for their names.”

“Clever,” I said, grinning. Taking her by the waist, she gleefully squealed as I planted a kiss squarely on her lips. The power surged once more, tasting her own power. She was still so young and inexperienced with our kind, and she accepted my control as easily as the rest of humanity did.

“Did you miss me?” I asked, pulling us apart. She nodded, stroking a hand along my chest. My thumbs looped into her underwear, and with a tug, they fell from her hips. She stepped out of them, kicking the garment away with a little flick of her toes.

“I missed a certain part of you a lot more than your hands,” she said, staring into my eyes as I sat down on the couch in the living room. “I’ve been such a bad girl.”

“Sounds like you need somebody to punish you.” I patted my legs, watching her bend over them, looking back at me with great delight. Her power mixed with my own, strengthening my control as hers faltered and failed to activate.

Still so young and inexperienced.

“Yes, Master,” Lucy giggled. “I live to serve.”