The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How To Write A Short Story

Author: Eric Moffat

SESSION FOUR

I unlocked the door, slipping inside and took a deep breath. Finally, the day was over, and I could look forward to a relaxing weekend. Maybe tonight I’d even have a glass of wine—such a party goer I was. But Lucy understood, and she was already pouring the water into the tub when I got upstairs.

“Hey Mom,” she said, looking beautiful as she stood there, bent over, dressed in her dark green thong and one of my shirts. “Long day?”

“Yeah.” Rolling my head on my neck around slowly, it didn’t take long for Lucy to help me take my shirt off and undo my pants. I watched with a very grateful smile as she completely undressed me, gathering up my clothes and throwing them into the hallway.

“I like this shirt. Can I keep it for myself?”

“Sure, honey.” Undoing the clip in my hair, I let it all flounce down around my shoulders, stepping into the tub. The water was perfectly room temperature, and I even saw some of her pubic hairs floating around on the surface.

“Feel good?” she asked, reaching down into the water to pluck one of the hairs out.

“It’s perfect—and you can leave those in, I love them.”

“You do?” She giggled, lowering the panties around her waist down to the ground. “Then here, take a good long look.”

My daughter was perfect, letting me stare at the hairs on her crotch as they fluffed out towards me. I glanced up to her face, but her eyes were on the phone in her hand. It didn’t matter, though, because she loved it when I looked at her like this. Taking a deep breath, I inhaled the scent of her vaginal fluids mixed with cum, and felt my own body quiver with delight. It had been so long since I’d had a man inside of me, the smell was… intoxicating.

“Mom,” she laughed, raising a foot to my head, pushing me back. I chuckled, watching with a little dismay as she put her panties back on. “Don’t do that. At least, not until you cook me my dinner.”

“Aww, you’re no fun,” I said, laughing a little. She sat down beside me, reaching over the water with one hand and stroked my left breast fondly. Her fingers knew exactly how to drive me wild, and I never wanted her to stop. I thought back to the first time we had done something like this.

It was… it was…

Nine? Ten. Ten years ago. Yes, she had been just a little girl, and we were taking a bath when she stood up and turned, complaining that her place was hurting. I had kissed it, just a little, but then I was doing it at night before she went to bed, and teaching her about her body long before she should’ve known, and a year later, we were doing this kind of thing all the time.

Robert and Doug, those poor boys—they never understood the bond that a mother and daughter could share. It transcended familial bonds; we were closer than sisters, now. My body was older than hers, but she was still learning, and I was happy to teach.

At least, that was the lie I told myself. I just wanted her to continue using me for her own pleasure. It made my heart light to watch her spanking me, to have her grind my face in between her legs, to have her pubes stuck between my teeth.

“I left something special in here for you,” she said, bringing my attention back to her fingers as they trailed upwards to my neck. “Guess.”

“Uh… a diamond.”

“No,” she giggled. “Guess again.”

“Straight-A’s?”

“Mom, come on!”

I shrugged—I had no idea what could make this bath more perfect. Her nails scratched at my skin, making me shiver. Her treatment of me as her plaything was becoming more frequent, and I was enjoying every second of it.

“I peed in it.”

“What?!” I looked down into the water, the spell instantly broken. This… this wasn’t right at all! Why was I in the tub? Why was Lucy sitting here with me? What in the world was I doing?!

I jumped upright, but she was already standing, waiting for me. Grabbing my head with both hands, she pushed our faces together. Her tongue leapt into my mouth, and I was too scared to stop her. My eyes stared into hers, and I felt all the energy, the rage, the confusion and despair leave me. I was floating in her eyes once more; my arms fell to my sides, limp and useless, but that didn’t matter. All that mattered were those eyes.

When I opened mine back up, Lucy was still scratching her nails on the side of my neck, but she was reading her phone. Seeing my attention come back to the present, she smiled and placed the phone on the ground beside her, dragging her nails across my chin and along my cheek.

“Did I doze off?” I asked, dipping my face forwards into the water, feeling refreshed and awake now. She watched as the cold water mixed with her beautiful, lovely and smelly urine dripped from my face. I couldn’t stop myself from licking my lips, tasting it, drinking it in and feeling my soul alight with deep desire to obey her.

“It’s fine, Mom.” She beamed at me—she always looked so pretty when she smiled. “You had a long day.” Standing back up, my eyes zeroed in and focused on her crotch as she removed her thong. Bending over a little, she opened my mouth with a finger, stuffing them inside. “Hey, I got you something.”

“Mmf?” I pointed to her underwear, but she laughed, shaking her head. She blushed and took them out, leaving them on the bathroom floor for me to clean up later.

“Something better. Here you go.” Sniffing deeply, Lucy moved her lips together and spat into the tub, a large glob of saliva and mucus splashing me a tiny bit. I shivered and sighed happily, watching as it bobbed there between my knees.

“Thanks, honey. I’ll start dinner as soon as I’m done taking out the garbage.”

“Okay. And don’t worry about your shirt,” she said, looking over to where it had sunk underneath the water by my feet. “I’ve already got it soaking for you.”

“You are the best girl in the whole world,” I said proudly, scooping the spit on top of the water down under it, rubbing it against my pussy lips. She giggled, slipping out without another word as I snuggled myself down under the rapidly cooling water.

After a long week of busting my hump and dealing with uppity clients, I loved knowing that I could always come home to this: a cold bathtub, with my daughter’s pubic hairs floating around the surface, urine coating my body from shoulder to toe, and her spit inside of my old-woman-cunt. This was the perfect way to relax.