The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Like Hell Hath No Fury Like Mrs. Claus Scorned by Nymph this story was inspired by The December Iron Writer thread at MC Garden, though I guess mine is a more ‘techy’ type of story of the type you would expect from me! Thanks to Alei for giving me the tools to create this with.)

How to solve an employment crisis!

Miss Sarah Claus groaned at the news of another 2 elves heading for the sick bay feeling unwell. Up until now she and her parents had just about been coping with the Elf Flu sickness, but this could prove the last straw in being ready for Xmas Eve. If only working age Elves could appear at the drop of a hat, but that only happens in fairy tales, and this was reality! 2 days from now the children of the world expected their presents to appear, and at current rates it wasnt likely to happen.

She’d only got back from her university a few days earlier to discover the situation, and though she had turned her hands to helping out, she was a science and computer genius, not a toy maker and designer! Yes, she’d managed to piece together a few computers faster than the Elves could ever have done, but the more basic toys she hadnt a clue how to make.

Then a thought came to her, “Well, if those people expect us to provide them with their presents on Xmas Day, why shouldnt they help us make them?", and excusing herself from other duties by saying “She had an idea to solve the crisis” hastily went to work on her computer running and designing programmes. With a cry of ‘Eureka’ she disappeared off to the sick bay and rounded up a few of the less sickly Elves to help her design a ‘special present’ for all of them to help solve their problem.

(Back in the ‘Real World’)

Stephanie was clock watching at work! Mind she did have the time to, and every second seemed to drag. The morning had been slow, lets face it who is going to order goods on the last working day before Xmas? But since lunch time the phone had barely rung at all, apart from the odd wrong number. Most of the staff had already been sent home early, but she, being one of the later starters was still there on the slight chance that someone might call with an order. She’d just heard the night team was starting at 5pm so she’d get home early, but that was still an hour and a half of boredom away!

“If only I had some work to do!” she moaned to herself.

Little did she know...

(Santa Land)

Sarah was showing off her newly designed machine to her parents and explaining how it worked to them. Her Father had to admit the idea sounded good but,

“So where do you get these willing workers from? Most humans are going to be noticed if they dont return home at their normal time tonight by their friends and families, especially at this time of year.” he asked.

“Thats easy!” grinned Sarah, “I’ve got the database to check out all single working people living alone with no local family and select those for our needs. As long as they are back for Xmas Day returned to normal who’s going to notice? In fact I’ll prove to you that it will work, the records are showing a single female in England due to finish work at 5pm their time. No family, few friends and lives alone. Who is going to notice her gone for the weekend? I’m sure we can magically ensure that all her Xmas ‘needs’ are fulfilled. Its not like we need hundreds of Elves, most of the work is done, if we put 10 or so through the ‘Elfinator’ then we should be ready for Xmas Day, and surely thats what you want Father?”

He nodded, “Alright, prove it to me with her, and if it works I’ll permit you to take a few more humans for our purpose. And yes, we’ll ensure she has the perfect Xmas in more ways than one. I’m sure Mrs Claus will find a very special toy for her!”

(Back in the Real World again)

Now Stephanie had a good reason to clock watch, it said 4.48pm and she had been told to leave at 5. The phone had hardly rung in all that time, and though it would be Xmas alone she was keen to get out and get home. Finally, finally, the time on the phone said 5pm, she hastily logged out and dashed downstairs. She walked out through the back entrance as per normal...and thought ‘Where the hell am I’? The road had vanished out of sight, and all she could see was expanses of snow. Strange thing was that she didnt feel cold. Then she noticed a fleecy warm coat that stretched to her ankles was covering her body, and a warm hat on her head.

She was just in the process of asking herself where they had come from, when in the distance she saw a young woman approaching her, waving at her.

“Stephanie?” she asked.

“Yes, but who are you, and where am I, this doesnt look much like Yorkshire!” Stephanie replied.

Sarah laughed and smiled, “It isnt! Its what we around here call Santa Land. And we need your help.”

Stephanie wrinkled her nose in surprise and amazement, “Santa Land, you mean Santa Claus really does exist after all, we were always led to believe it was just our parents pretending!”

Sarah smiled, “Yes we exist. And you all know it really, there’s just a little mind control technique we developed hundreds of years ago to make people think we didnt. And it works perfectly. You are the first adult in hundreds of years to find out the truth.”

“So OK, you exist, but how can I possibly help? And why me?”

Sarah explained everything as best she could, about the sickness among the Elves and how they were behind with getting all the presents ready for the children. And that single people with no families waiting for them that night like herself were the perfect ones to take. She tried to avoid explaining about the ‘Elfinator’ until Stephanie had committed herself to helping.

“So will you help us or not. If you say yes you will spend the weekend here, returning home only on Xmas Eve evening, I’m sure Santa will be more than happy to give you a lift home along with your presents. If you say no I’ll simply erase the memory of this from your mind and return you back to where you came from.” Sarah asked her.

Stephanie thought it over, a weekend being helpful and useful to the children in the world, or a weekend in front of the TV at home by herself? She wasnt a great child person, but how could she say no?

Sarah was waiting nervously, she could see this woman was genuinely thinking about it, but she wouldnt blame her if she said no. She’d been ‘abducted’ from her warm, comfy world and brought here to work with no offer of reward for doing so. And that was before she told her she would have to become an Elf for the weekend! After about 2 minutes, but felt like an hour to Sarah nervously waiting Stephanie nodded her head,

“OK, I’ll do it. I couldnt let you down like that since you asked. Anything else I should know now I’ve committed?” she added laughing.

Sarah blushed, “Yes, just one little thing, I have to turn you into an Elf for the weekend!”

Stephanie laughed, “Only for the weekend, thats something at least. And tell me, how do you plan to do that?”

Sarah proceeded to explain about the Elfinator and how in theory at least, it worked.

“So you are telling me that firstly, you arent sure if it will turn me into an Elf, and then secondly, if it does you have no idea whether it will change me back again! Sounds fun!”

“I know, if you want to change your mind I fully understand, but please, the only way to advance technology is to try it out. And besides, life as an Elf isnt too bad believe me! You get very well looked after.”

Stephanie laughed at the thought of life as an Elf, “Oh alright, in for a penny, or whatever currency you use up here. I’ll do it.”

Sarah kissed her in gratitude, trouble is to Stephanie’s shock she quite enjoyed being kissed by another woman, so OK it helped she was young and pretty, but even so...! Work was piling up, Sarah had her volunteer, so it wasnt all that long before Stephanie found herself naked, stood in the Elfinator about to be transformed. To Stephanie it just looked like a clear perspex tube, just about wide enough, and in her case tall enough for her to stand in. She felt a headpiece push tightly against her skull, a strap tighten around her chin, and then with the words,

“Hope you are ready for this” echoing in her ears through headphones she felt the tube begin to fill quickly with a thick, warm liquid. It tingled as the liquid began to flow over her crotch area, and even more so when it reached her ample breasts. It was a good job it was liquid as she was definitely getting aroused by all of this. She began to panic as it began to cover her face, but Sarah told her to breathe naturally and everything would be fine, and it was. Then her head began to pulse as Sarah switched on the headpiece, her thoughts began to empty away as her ‘weekend duties’ overrode her natural thoughts. Sarah ensured she would be totally obedient with a little MC package she had designed.

Finally the work was done, the liquid began to flow out of the Elfinator and Stephanie was stood there. Sarah smiled at the sight. It was clearly Stephanie, only this version had cute pointed Elfen ears and was about 3 feet tall! And hopefully knew all her duties for the weekend. She hoped returning her to human status afterwards would be as easy. The headset had become linked into her mind, though it now looked like an Elves cap, rather than a technically prodigous headset. She opened the door to the Elfinator,

“Well Stephanie your checks show that you are fine and healthy, so back to work?”

“Yes please, just glad to hear the news Sarah.” and she raced off to the workshop and set to her duties. Later that day another dozen or so ‘new elves’ appeared to help with the workload. By midday Xmas Eve the work was actually ahead of schedule! Thats how efficient the Elfinator proved to be. Indeed by teatime work was completed, Mrs Claus rewarding them with sex toys for the girl elves, and sex dolls for the boys! That made everyone happy!

Later that evening Elf Stephanie was called to a meeting with Sarah and asked to undergo another health check which she obediently did, slipping into the tube with a skip and a jump. It filled this time with a pink fluid, the arousal being even higher than before, and she passed (care of several powerful orgasms) into a blissful sleepy state.

* * *

(Christmas Morning)

Stephanie woke up in her bed, not remembering too much about the weekend that had just been, she hoped she’d got enough food and drink in as she didnt remember doing any shopping over the weekend. In fact she didnt remember much at all after leaving work. She hoped she hadnt done anything silly over the weekend.

She was pleasantly surprised to see a large number of presents in front of her gas fire when she tiptoed downstairs, giggling when she saw most of them were addressed from Santa! There appeared to be one very large one there, almost as tall as her that intrigued her which told her it should be opened last. She made herself a coffee and started to open them. To her relief the fridge, freezer and drinks cabinet seemed well filled. Most of her presents were of the standard type, practical items like clothing and chocolate (always practical for a girl!) but she giggled at one or two ‘very adult’ toys amongst them, wondering what they would be like when she used them.

Soon there was just the one present left to open, and Stephanie gasped with delight as she removed all the wrapping, it was Sarah, dressed in a quite skimpy silk teddy and the glint in her eye as their eyes met suggested she didnt only plan to say Hi to her!

“So...so it was real then...I was an Elf for the weekend?” Stephanie asked her, slightly in disbelief.

“Yes you were Stephanie, and I noticed how much you enjoyed it when I kissed you, so I’ve decided to give you a few more, and not only on the lips! So do you like your big Xmas present from Santa? Mind you only get me for the day... well unless you decide to move permanently that is! Would mean becoming an Elf again, but it would be the Cheif Elf position this time, and oh, my lifetime lover as well.”

“Lets discuss all this somewhere more comfortable.” grinned Stephanie, grabbing the toys and leading Sarah to her bedroom. The next few hours were spent in a passionate sexual whirr with tongues and fingers working into all crevices, before they finally came back downstairs arm in arm and cooked Xmas dinner together.

* * *

And there is still no news of the woman who disappeared from her flat in Huddersfield over Xmas. Indeed no one is certain of seeing her after she left work a week ago today, though it seems her flat was lived in on Xmas day at least judging by the wrapping paper on the floor. And locals vaguely remember seeing her leave the flat early on Boxing Day with another woman. Police would like either of these women to come forward and make contact with them as soon as possible.

* * *

(Santa Land)

Stephanie removed her tongue from Sarah’s by now soaking slit, and wiped some of her sticky juices off her face before kissing her passionately. A short while earlier the roles had been reversed as the 2 girls had made ‘breakfast’ of each other. Sarah smiled at the sight as Stephanie grinned at her, her sweet pointy ears ready to receive Sarah’s next few words of love directed at her.

“I’m glad I came back with you.” she said with a gooey look of love over her face.

“Think you came more than once!” Sarah giggled, and Stephanie joined in giggling, looking down at the dried sexual juices on her thighs.

“Besides we needed a Chief Elf to administer things and you will be perfect for the job.” Sarah told her.

“I should be, you ‘educated’ me with that device to be so!” Stephanie told her.

“I know, that was fun. Mind making you my eternal lover was even better.” Sarah replied.

“Yes it was.” said Stephanie, and both girls went back to ‘breakfast’!

Sarah completed her University course from home, she didnt feel inclined to going away from home again, I wonder why!