The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How To Make Your Cum Addictive

Says Pause88

Part 3:

I left a note in case Julia returned, then spent the night with Kelly. We talked, increasing our intimacy beyond that of co-workers. Frequent, intense sex occurred on every piece of furniture or clearing of floor in her apartment. Like pinballs, our commotion just about elicited blings and flashing lights every smack down someplace new. Her last sexual encounter was a one-night stand last year. Before that, a boyfriend two years ago. Kelly expounded upon her crush. She wait in her car until I arrived so we could walk inside together. Amidst this sharing, we sucked genitals and fucked in a Kama Sutra of positions. Many times, Kelly fed my mind control fantasies, telling me things or making me do things and me, always answering, “Yes, Kelly.”

Each orgasm increased the violent, shearing pain in my kidneys, yet the agony subsided quickly enough. Once Kelly provoked me a little, compulsion to take her again overtook my good sense.

She couldn’t get enough of me, of it. She kept grinning too, and giggling each time she got more. She wanted this, to see if she could become addicted.

Kelly got whatever she wanted.

Around 2:00 a.m., my cock petered out. I was still horny, but it was a relief from the pain of my orgasms. Kelly was understanding, especially after I revealed my flank pain. “I’m amazed we lasted this long,” she told me. She suggested we make out. You know, go back and savor the foreplay we’d plowed through in our haste.

We tried for another half hour, yet no amount of Kelly sucking my soft dick made it huge again.

“You’re dying to eat it again, aren’t you, Thomas?” She smiled, “Say Yes, Kelly.”

“Yes, Kelly.”

“Why don’t you take more supplements first?”

I wanted to lick her pussy. She teased me with it right in front of my face. Yet, shouldn’t I take a break from the supplements? They might be killing me. “Are you sure?” I asked, reminding her of my kidney pain.

“A little won’t hurt,” she said, pushing her pussy into my face, then pulling it back just as fast. “Say Yes, Kelly.”

That quick taste made up my mind. “Yes, Kelly.”

I took pills from each bottle, about thirty in total. Kelly rewarded me with wet pussy, what she called ‘the perfect snack for me.’ My dick rejuvenated fifteen minutes later.

We fucked till dawn.

Riding to work together in my car, both exhausted from exercise and lack of sleep, Kelly offered me a Stacker and took one herself. “It’s the good stuff,” she explained, “with ephedrine.”

The buzz was better than coffee. By the time we arrived, I felt wide- awake and hyper, talking a million miles a second. Kelly was used to the effects. She took Stacker twice daily.

Mr. Riley asked to see me. He wanted me to visit another firm for most of the day, schmoozing some potential clients.

“Isn’t that Kelly’s job?” I asked. “I have no sales background.”

“Do the best you can, Thomas. Kelly’s working very closely with me today, something only she can handle. I have faith in you.”

He’d been surprisingly cool with my lack of professionalism lately. I appreciated that. “I’ll do my best,” I promised.

As I left his office, he slapped me on the back, a friendly gesture forced coming from Mr. Riley. On my way out, I told Kelly the news.

“He hasn’t said anything to me,” she said. “Seems weird, but weird is normal here. I guess I’ll see you when you get back. Call if you need anything.”

She walked me out, kissing me goodbye with a desperation that turned my thinking to goo. We both wanted to fuck right there in my car, but had to work. Wishing Kelly could come, I drove off in search of the address.

The clients were an easy sell, which was surely why Mr. Riley felt secure delegating it to me. Anyone could have done this. Maybe no one even needed to come out. These clients would have signed up over the phone, I was sure of it. Still, I represented my company competently. Mr. Riley would be proud.

It took several hours altogether. Once back, I was dying to find Kelly. We could take lunch together.

She wasn’t anywhere around. I looked everywhere but Mr. Riley’s office. They were working together today, yet that was the last place I’d look. If he didn’t know I was back, I could take a longer lunch. Yet, that must be where Kelly was, since she was nowhere else.

I opened the door to Mr. Riley’s office.

“Everything went well,” I told him. “They signed up, no problem. By the way, have you seen Kelly?”

Mr. Riley glanced downward under his desk, then looked directly at me. “Would you mind closing the door?” he asked. “We’ll talk about whatever you want when I’m done.”

Reality dawned on me, not immediately, but quickly enough. Before I left Mr. Riley’s office, I squatted down to see beneath his desk.

I think he got off on me knowing, seeing her feet under there.

I felt light-headed, dizzy. I turned and left, closing the door softly behind me.

This was so fucked up! I fumed, piecing together what happened. Kelly never in a million years wanted Mr. Riley. He was thirty years her senior, the dork of the office. Hadn’t we had such a good laugh yesterday over the ludicrousness of Mr. Riley propositioning her? He’d been crazy to think he had a chance.

Mr. Riley realized this too. He played me. Yesterday, he made sure she knew he was taking the same supplements, that his cum would satisfy her same as mine. Sending me across town unnecessarily got me out of his way and deprived Kelly of access to my semen. This was the job only she could do for him, the one they’d be working so closely together to complete.

Was my cum really so addictive Kelly couldn’t control herself, or was she just a slut? She’d told me how long she liked me. I still believed her. I’d known her since she started here, well enough to think she’d been honest last night.

My mind kept replaying Mr. Riley telling me to close the door, seeing Kelly’s feet under his desk. I couldn’t stay here. I had to leave. So what if Mr. Riley fired me? I never wanted to see his splotchy face again anyway. I was quitting. I’d leave and never return. That, or beat his face to fucking hamburger.

I took the safe route, as always. Kelly would manage a ride home. She was poised to become the most popular girl in the office. I shook my head. No, she was already the most popular girl. Kelly was the only girl. Yet, she’d soon be popular for an entirely different reason. Wasn’t it true every employee here was on the same supplements? We all had hard-ons. Kelly was discovering a new position here, one I created for her without meaning to or realizing before it was too late. They’d give her a new position all right, probably several.

I didn’t know where to go. I didn’t want to go home. Kelly would want to talk. I believed that, and didn’t want her to find me. She’d make me settle for sharing her. Kelly could push my buttons.

I went home. Where else could I go to sulk by myself, maybe get drunk and hate myself, wallow in self-misery and consider slitting my wrists, but not actually do it?

I promised myself to answer the door or telephone only for Julia, then to confess everything, if she’d listen. She must understand it was an experiment to bring us closer spun out of control. Maybe then, I’d slit my wrists to demonstrate my love and let Julia decide whether I deserved 911.

Who was I kidding? Julia was lost to me. I’d fucked everything up, and now I considered something worse.

Was Julia as addicted as Kelly? Was she gathering other men’s cum right now – this very moment? The thought made me sick. I felt more alone than ever, even more lost than when Anna broke my heart years ago.

I’d fucked up everything. I was so fucking stupid and such a fucking pussy. All I could do was cry about it. I couldn’t stop crying. There I lay on the couch, grimacing with hot tears streaming down my face and snot pouring from my nose like a sink faucet, miserable, hating myself, my life.

A key entered the deadbolt. The lock turned.

My heart skipped a beat.

“Julia?”

She appeared in the room, red-eyed, red-nosed, looking like I felt. Her hair was a mess and she wore her lingerie from yesterday, with a jacket. With the smeared make-up, she looked awful, beautiful.

“Don’t say anything,” she told me. “Not a word, okay?” She sat beside me on the couch. “What you did was so fucked up.”

“I know,” I said.

“Please don’t talk. Let me get this out.”

She waited for my answer, but I kept quiet like she asked.

“I can’t stay with you. I want to pretend it never happened and believe you if you promise it was a one time thing and won’t ever happen again. But I can’t. I can’t ever trust you after what you did. Our relationship is over. We’ve officially failed as a couple.” She paused. “But there is one thing…”

When she didn’t continue, I spoke. She’d never continue. I knew it like you know someone you’re in sync with, like how you can sometimes read their thoughts.

“What’s that?”

Julia looked soulfully into my eyes. A tear spilled down her cheek and I wanted to cry too. She said, “Make love to me one last time. Please, Tommy. Will you do it?”

“Let’s have a drink first, okay?” She nodded.

I needed something to wash down all those fucking supplements.

I took more than ever before, a monster dose. If this didn’t change Julia’s mind, nothing would.

“You’re not trying to overdose, are you?” She laughed nervously.

“They’re just vitamins.”

She looked unsure, but then I kissed her. It was soft and sweet and sad. We kissed for a long time without trying to make it into anything else. It was more beautiful because we might never have this again.

We made love. We didn’t fuck. We made love, slow like forever, crying a little, both of us, hanging onto each other, never wanting to let go. We made love to make the outside universe disappear. We made love to turn back time, to thwart a smear of dark red lipstick that had thrown our very existence into peril. It would never be enough, could never be enough, but when I came, Julia wrapped her arms and legs around me so tightly that for the flimsiest flicker of a second, I thought maybe it had been enough. We ke pt hold of each other as her body absorbed the chemicals in my cum. What had destroyed us was also our only chance to come through this as a couple.

Could an addiction to my semen make Julia forgive me?

I wished for this, needed this, got us moving again, sliding in and out gently at first, then faster. The more cum, the better. I needed to fill her into loving me again.

The second time was excruciating, but I continued for a third. The third almost killed me, but I continued for a fourth. The fourth popped something inside my right eye, felt like a fist opening and closing in my ass and knives twisting inside my kidneys. The fifth tasted like blood and felt like my urethra splitting out my meatus, my dick turning inside out. I held back the screams, though not my tears, doing my best to fuck through the pain, expressing my torture only by squeezing Julia tighter to me, which seemed to reassure her.

The eighth time, my dick deflated and burnt as if full of acid. I held Julia and sobbed from the terrible hurt. She held me and cried too. “I love you so much,” she whispered, kissing my face all over and caressing my hair.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

I hoped we’d never wake back up.

How long had we been asleep when the phone rang? I couldn’t tell. Minutes or hours? Already worn out, holding Julia’s warm body made losing track of time easy. Kelly’s voice on the answering machine tore me from my coma. Julia felt me wake. I didn’t get up or anything, but she could tell. My muscle tone changed, else my breathing. Julia reached down and squeezed my dick.

“Oh, it’s still tuckered out…”

She snuggled closer and returned to sleep.

Kelly’s voice in the kitchen said we needed to talk, but all the way in the other room, she was difficult to hear, even listening closely – which I was. Part of me did want to talk, but the rest rejected our affair. Julia was my girlfriend. Kelly was some slut who’d sucked off my boss. She had seemed like an answer to my prayers, the soulmate I’d waited for since forever, but that was last night. This afternoon she was a whore who’d made me feel insignificant.

Julia was my warm bed. With Julia, I felt safe and loved. Holding her felt perfect. We’d get passed this. I fantasized about moving to the mountains, to a log cabin a hundred miles from the nearest temptation. If we could be together, we’d never need anyone else, not friends, not family and especially not other lovers. I wanted Julia all to myself, especially after Kelly’s behavior, to protect Julia from any vulnerability that might accompany her new cravings. Other m en could take advantage of that. She was more susceptible now.

I’d ask her to move away with me once we were awake and talking. She’d see my willingness to make a drastic change, to leave everything behind. We’d plan this—take control of our future.

Snuggling and content, we hibernated together under the covers. I dreamt we were horseback riding, laughing and totally in love. The colors of autumn were everywhere. We definitely weren’t in Florida anymore.

“Come with me to pee?” Julia asked, waking me. She always had me pee with her. Usually, it was a chore, but I didn’t mind now. My penance included doing things gratefully I’d tolerated with resentment before.

We held hands while she peed, as always. As she blotted herself with toilet tissue, Julia wanted to talk about our relationship. “I think you straying may have been my fault for not satisfying you enough. I promise to be a better girlfriend if you’ll give me the chance, okay?”

Um, what happened to Julia? Could it be body snatchers? An alien abduction? Stepford scientists here in Fort Lauderdale? This wasn’t my Julia. Everything about it was bizarre. Julia, forgiving me for what she’d always warned was the worst thing I could do? Her insecurity made her incredibly jealous. An attraction to another woman affronted her self-esteem. Julia also never admitted fault. Not that me cheating with Kelly was her fault. That was the supplements. But when she did cause something – a fight, for instance – Julia refused to accept responsibility. She’d get defensive or cite some fault of mine that had nothing to do with the discussion. Oh, yeah? But you keep me up with your snoring… That kind of thing.

I thought, this must be a test, like when girls say they’re fat. I thought carefully before replying.

“No, Julia. I’m an asshole. How could I betray you when I love you so much? I’d do anything for you—anything. Even cut off my dick...”

Perhaps this was too much. I’d never cut off my dick. If she asked, I’d put on a show until the last minute, hoping for clemency. Yet, an offer to castrate myself meant something to Julia. I knew this because I know her.

“Don’t be stupid. I love your dick too much. Hmmm, do you think you’re ready to get hard again?”

We tried, but it wouldn’t grow by natural means.

“I’ll take more supplements.”

“But you took so many already. Aren’t you afraid you’ll kill yourself?”

“They’ll get me hard again,” I told her.

“Okay, then. I guess it’s okay.”

I took my supplements, but after a half hour of foreplay, still couldn’t get hard.

“Maybe you should take more.”

“Didn’t you see how many I took? I really shouldn’t.”

She pouted. “Maybe in a little while, then.”

An hour later, she asked if I was ready. By then, effects from my last dose had kicked in, but not in my dick—my kidneys. The burning pain nauseated me.

“I can’t. I really can’t. I think I’m ODing. My kidneys hurt and I feel sick to my stomach.”

“You’d feel better if you could cum,” she said and went down to suck my flaccid dick. Funny thing is, it did make me feel a little better. I still couldn’t get hard. “Are you sure you can’t take just a little more?”

I looked at her sweet face asking me to make her happy. She deserved anything she wanted after what I’d done.

“Let me see if I can throw up,” I said. “If I can get this shit out of me, maybe I’ll feel better. Then I’ll think about taking some more, okay?”

“Okay, honey.” Her face was hopeful.

Vomiting didn’t help, so we went to the local Emergency Room. There, they gave me ipecac syrup to make me purge everything regurgitatable. This exceeded what the back-end of my toothbrush could accomplish. They also fed me charcoal, then a diuretic called Lasix, then eventually discharged me with a warning.

“Don’t take that shit again. Just because you don’t need a prescription doesn’t make them safe.” The doctor explained that when you combine four medications, there’s a fifty percent chance of interaction. With eight or more, there’s a hundred percent chance.

I was on about thirty.

“Keep poisoning your body with this shit,” the doctor told me, “you’ll ruin your kidneys and trust me, your HMO won’t just up and replace them.”

“I need them to get hard now,” I said. “I mean, I could get hard before I started taking them, but not anymore. Now I can’t get hard without them.”

The doctor rolled his eyes at the nurse, telling her with his expression that I was an idiot for ruining my kidneys over sex. It was a practiced look. My impression was that this was common, maybe not my exact situation, but patients taking drugs for reasons the doctor thought frivolous.

“Could you write me a prescription for Viagra?” I asked.

“Take a couple weeks and dry out. Then, if you still need Viagra, ask your primary doctor. The ER doesn’t write prescriptions for recreational drugs.”

On the way home, staring at me with fuck-me eyes, Julia offered to blow me while I drove. I let her, but my dick stayed soft like marshmallow. I couldn’t cum. Not to mention, I kept burping charcoal and had to pee.

“I’ll eat your pussy when we get home,” I offered.

“Will that get you hard?”

I shook my head.

“No offense, then, but I think I’d rather save it for myself.”

She meant my cum. Thing is, I craved it too. The flavor of semen and pussy nagged at my taste buds like a food craving, something I simply had to have. I told her, “I might be able to get hard if we 69’d.”

Julia looked unsure, but agreed to try.

The diuretic affected me. My bladder felt like a garbage bag full of water, too big for my abdomen. Willpower fought soaking these slacks too, albeit with a different bodily fluid. Every time I relaxed, a drop or three leaked. By the time we arrived home, the urge to pee was painful and immediate.

It worsened as Julia unlocked the front door. My overeager bladder knew release was imminent. She was taking so long! At last, the door gave way. I pushed passed her and hurried to the toilet. It seemed I’d never stop peeing. It felt glorious.

We fell into position on the couch soon as I left the bathroom. God, her pussy tasted delicious. She was soaked with all that cum from earlier and it was clearly extra-potent. My lips and tongue tingled as I lapped away at her.

Julia came within seconds – wow! Then made me stop. I didn’t want to stop and for the tiniest fraction of a second, my mind returned to Kelly and her pussy. Would I be willing to lick it now, if our co-workers came inside her? It was a terrible thought, which nauseated me. I didn’t want to think of Kelly or men fucking Kelly and definitely didn’t want to imagine eating their cum. Yet, I can’t tell you how desperate I felt when Julia took her delicious pussy away. I wo uld have licked her yummy snatch forever.

When the phone rang and Julia answered, I felt like an animal with its foot caught in a trap. I thought it was Kelly. This affected me strongly, since a part of me still wanted her. The idea of the girls talking started my heart pounding in my throat.

It was Mr. Riley.

“I don’t want to talk to him.”

“I already said you were here, Tommy. He promised it would only take a second.”

Warily, I accepted the receiver. “What do you want?”

“Thomas,” he said, “you freaked out earlier. We’ve all acted strangely these few days. I hope you remember how tolerant I’ve been of your antics. You owe me the same courtesy.”

I was willing to admit how betrayed I felt. Kelly had a crush on me for over a year and was quite possibly the perfect girlfriend I’d pined for all my life. At least, she had the mind control act down, which was a huge plus. Also, hadn’t it been my idea to make semen addictive? Kelly was supposed to be mine. Mr. Riley had betrayed me and not just betrayed me, but pre-meditated his betrayal. Sending me across town on an unnecessary errand…

None of this could be said with Julia listening curiously. Instead, I told him, “Let me call you back.”

“Wait, Thomas, before you hang up! It’s imperative you stop in for a few minutes. You have password protected files on your computer which I need tonight.”

Could I just give him the passwords? No, I knew what files he meant and he’d never find them on his own. They weren’t just password protected, but tucked in folders inside folders which were recognizable looking at them on the screen in front of me, but which I doubted I could even describe when I wasn’t.

“Fine,” I told him. “I’ll stop in. How about in an hour?”

I am such a fucking pussy pushover. It would have pleased me to leave him hanging, but I was too responsible for that.

“I’m going with you,” Julia said.

I didn’t want her there for the same reason Julia needed to come. That reason was Kelly, but in my case, it wasn’t just my reluctance for them to meet. Julia was addicted to semen, same as Kelly. I couldn’t stop thinking about Kelly sucking off Mr. Riley. I didn’t want Julia anywhere near that scumbag fuck.

Julia didn’t trust me enough to let me go alone and in the end, I couldn’t argue with that. Nor could I use the argument that what did she think, she would go to work with me every day? I’d already revealed my plan to quit so we could disappear into the mountains somewhere, maybe telecommute. Julia hadn’t made up her mind about moving, not yet, but intended to hold me to my promise to quit. No way she’d let me continue working anywhere near that Other Woman.

We drove to my office in silence. It was very awkward and I wished I could have cum inside her before we left. The sweetness in her personality that shone so bright following a recent deposit was turning to a sharp edge. I could sense her getting angrier with me as her mood gained weight. Everything I said brought on a nasty comeback. For instance, when I mentioned how sexy she looked sitting next to me, she quipped, “If I’m so sexy, why’d you let some slut suck your dick? Why can’t you make your cock hard? Don’t tell me how sexy I am, not when everything you do says the complete opposite.”

Let me tell you how little we spoke after that. She made me afraid to speak, then mumbled, “I’m good enough to suck your dick, but not to talk to?”

I couldn’t win. On top of it, I had to pee.

You know that last scene in Resident Evil? Not the sequel, the first one. She finally gets out of the underground facility thinking she’s made it, but when she pops her head out, the city looks like Armageddon. Remember that?

That’s what my office looked like. Not bloody like that, but chaotic like that. The smell of pussy and semen hit us like walking into a wall soon as we entered the place, thick and pungent like breathing paste. Julia gave me a look and I shrugged.

We made our way to my office, hoping to avoid everyone, hoping to simply copy the files to disk, leave it somewhere and return home.

From a nearby office, Kelly sang out in orgasm.

“Close the door,” I told Julia as we slipped into my office.

The diuretic stretched my bladder to its limits, but I ignored it. Accessing files should take under a minute. I didn’t want to leave Julia alone.

My computer was already at the password-request screen. Near the keyboard laid a notepad. The top page looked like a shopping list with every item crossed off. After a moment, it dawned on me these were possible passwords. Julia and Kelly’s names were on top.

“What’s happening here?” Julia asked. “Is it always like this?”

“Biological warfare or something so similar we might use the same name. It started yesterday and is the only reason that… you know…”

She knew.

“I want to see what that girl looks like,” she said. “I need to see if she’s prettier than me. Otherwise, I’ll drive myself crazy.”

“She’s not prettier. Trust me on that. You’re fucking gorgeous, Julia. She’s just kind of okay looking. Forget her, okay? Let’s just get this done so we can leave.”

I noticed Julia breathing through her nose, breathing heavily, inhaling deeply like how you sniff a flower or perfume you really like. Her nipples poked hard through her shirt.

“Can’t let it go that easily,” she said. “I just need to see, just for a second…”

“After, then, okay? Let me do this. I’ll point her out as we’re leaving.”

But her hand was already on the doorknob, and then she was out of my office and stalking down the hall.

Kelly’s squeals got louder as Julia led us down the corridor. We passed Mr. Riley’s office, which made me feel a little better.

We came to the meeting room.

The door was shut and Julia glanced back at me before opening it. My expression contained many things. Mostly, “please don’t do it,” and resolve she would.

Julia turned the knob and pushed. Standing several feet behind her, I could not see inside, nor wanted to. I could see Julia, however. She stood frozen, watching, making no move to enter, speak or retreat. The urge to piss hit again, hard.

“Come on,” I whispered. “Let’s go.”

She made no move to close the door. It wasn’t even clear she’d heard.

“Julia?”

When she did not respond this time, I moved closer and put my hand on her arm. Now I could see and what I saw left me cold.

It was Kelly, some alternate-reality Kelly, a Kelly I’d never seen before and would have thought impossible.

She was surrounded.

Now Julia spoke, four words that squeezed my heart:

“They’re all so hard…”

She used the faraway voice, the same dreamy quality voice that so naturally said, ‘Yes, Kelly.’ Only now, it sounded wrong.

“Come on. You saw her. Let’s go.”

“Look at them,” she said, not turning to look at me. She seemed hypnotized. “Aren’t they amazing?”

“You’re making me uncomfortable.”

Julia ignored me. “They really like her. She must feel so sexy...”

“Forget her,” I said, tightening my grip on her arm. “We don’t belong here.”

Suddenly, Julia whirled around, twisting out of my hand, glaring. “You liked her too, didn’t you, Tommy? I bet your cock got hard for her!”

She meant, like them. Like Mr. Riley and Juan and the others, not useless like now.

“You got hard for her, but can’t for me. Is that how it is, Tommy?”

“Julia…”

“Maybe you’re the one who should leave.”

We held each other’s eyes. Didn’t she care she was hurting me?

“You don’t mean that.”

For a flicker, she looked unsure.

“We’re in love, remember? We belong together… at home.”

Progress halted when, like Lot’s wife, Julia looked back at Sodom. She didn’t turn to salt. The dicks hypnotized her again.

“Julia, close the door. We’ll go back to my office.”

She ignored me.

“Julia, close the fucking door.”

She took a step forward.

I grabbed her with both hands.

“JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, TOMMY!” She shouted so loudly my co-workers finally noticed us watching them. “Can’t I just fucking stand here?”

I grinned for the benefit of my co-workers, trying to save face.

They grinned back, except Kelly, who had something to say to me. Not in front of everyone though. I saw that in her expression too.

My bladder chose now to demand my attention. I had to piss so fucking badly it couldn’t refrain any longer.

I refused to piss my pants in front of everyone.

“I’m just going to the bathroom really quick. Please, Julia, promise you won’t…” But I didn’t want to give her any ideas.

She didn’t answer, but I couldn’t wait. I ran, leaving her alone amidst the worst possible conditions – not alone at all.

The bathrooms weren’t anywhere near the meeting room. They were in the lobby, on the far side of the building. I ran. My dam might burst before arriving.

My pants barely opened fast enough, but then my dick was out and streaming. The urinal, my best friend in the world. Urine flowed forever and while it did, I felt wasted and wobbly. My eyes fluttered shut. I felt ten pounds lighter.

Isn’t it funny how a good piss can make the world right? As I zipped my fly, euphoria cradled me. Time stopped. A long sigh echoed off the walls, expressed without self-consciousness since I had the Men’s bathroom entirely to myself.

Panic returned while washing my hands.

JULIA!!!!

Kelly stood waiting outside the bathroom, dressed, though disheveled. “Please talk to me,” she said. “I can’t lose you.”

She hugged me. I wanted to hug back, but Julia might pop up. Dangerous enough, Kelly and I in the same hallway…

“I need to get Julia home. This place is bad for her.”

“Tell me something I don’t know,” Kelly said.

“You should go too.”

Kelly still held me. Now she leaned in for a kiss. When I didn’t respond, her mouth found my ear. “Take me away,” she whispered. “I’ll go… with you.”

Reluctantly, I pushed Kelly aside. I had to get Julia before it was too late.

Kelly chased me as I bounded down the hall.

The meeting room was empty. For a moment, my mind blanked. I stood immobile, unsure what to do next.

Kelly saved me. “You check offices on the left. I’ll take right.” She began opening and closing doors. Seconds passed before understanding crept in. Kelly was checking the offices on the left. I followed her, checking those on the right.

The empty meeting room had dissolved me. Fortunately, Kelly took charge. She, with a plan. Kelly in control – deciding what we do next—reassured me. I discovered comfort in passivity as we searched for Julia together. Kelly leading, I followed.

It touched me she took my side even though I’d chosen Julia. The fate I’d relegated her to was fucked up, like getting Kelly addicted to crack. She’d only tried it because she liked me. Sucking my cock was to bring us closer, her way of reaching out.

I’d strengthened her addiction on purpose. She’d cooperated, but again, because she cared for me. I wanted it, to make me happy. Maybe at first, she was only playing along, playing into my mind control fantasies like talking all sexy hypno-domme. She’d practiced speaking like that, practiced for a year on the hope I might someday glance up from my callback figures and notice.

She’d even made my fantasies hers.

I’ve dated enough women to realize how bizarre the mind control fetish seems, even with tactful ways of explaining it:

It’s domination-submission without the name-calling.

Persuasion is sexy, when a woman uses her feminine wiles to coax me to serve her.

Hypnosis allows me the intimacy of giving myself completely to someone I trust.

I don’t feel self-conscious because my thoughts and actions are someone else’s responsibility – beyond my control.

Some women play along, but they’re faking. My fantasies aren’t theirs.

They’re thinking, at least he’s not into animals.

Kelly wanted to control me. She masturbated fantasizing about it for a year.

She was a good girl. She shouldn’t lose her identity because of me. My thoughtlessness turned her into the office fuck toy. She was addicted to semen because of me, fucking anyone because of me and still helping me save my girlfriend. I’d ruined her life, more or less killed a sweet girl’s future for kicks.

“I’m sorry,” I told her.

She stopped. “For what?”

“You know, turning you into a slut. Getting you addicted to semen.”

Kelly did a funny thing then. She put a finger in my mouth, wet and sweet like pussy.

She smiled wickedly when I sucked it clean.

Our search resumed, but now included flirting. After each office we checked, Kelly’s wet finger entered my mouth, sometimes slimier than others. I sucked it clean each time. She turned me on. You couldn’t tell from my dick, but she captivated me. Searching for Julia became a sort of pretense for sucking Kelly’s fingers.

The last office down the hall was empty. We’d gone in the wrong direction.

Kelly called me to her side.

“Check out what’s in here,” she said, going in. I followed her into the darkness, and then several slippery fingers entered my mouth.

“You like my pussy, don’t you, Thomas?”

Submission came easier in the dark. “Yes, Kelly.”

With her fingers in my mouth, this came out mostly vowels.

“Lie down on the floor, Thomas.”

“Yes, Kelly.”

I smelled her getting closer as she lowered herself onto my face. Licking took the whole world away. Did anything matter? My thinking was fuzzy like a peach.

“But Julia…”

“Shh,” Kelly whispered. “She’s fine.”

She lifted herself up slightly and I raised my head to keep licking. This distracted me from thoughts of Julia. Kelly eased herself back down.

Within seconds, Kelly sitting on my face became the only real thing in my universe.

I let that happen.