The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to be programmed into obeying intellectual women

Welcome to our little talk about fascination with glasses and intellectual women. Or maybe it will actually be more about the nature of fascination itself. You decide.

Before we begin, we have to think for a moment about the very nature and origin of every kind of sexual fascination (or fetish or infatuation or conditioning or beautiful flower inside your mind or whatever you like to call it). About how it was once born deep inside you. Because such things are not born today. They will not be born by simply reading this text. Not born. Only awakened. The seed was born a long time ago and if it is still inside you, it needs to be rekindled.

Water to the seed. Fire to the flame.

As we both know, puberty is a strange phase of turmoil for the male mind. It is the difficult but amazing time when the little female hypnotist inside your mind is given a boost of extra power. She moves her hypnotic hands and swings her crystal pendant in front of your inner eyes while whispering sweet words of seduction and confusion into you. The seed of contradiction can become the seed of beautiful submission. In your case it did. And that is wonderful.

Think about the turmoil in an adolescent male mind. Feel it. Be a young boy again and feel how the little hypnotist inside you snaps her fingers to change you.

Girls are stupid and annoying.

snap

Girls are wonderful and inspiring.

Girls have no place in my life and I want them to stay away from me.

snap

Having girls around me feels strange and good inside. Like a warm and soft blanket around my soul.

There is no need to be polite or helpful to any girls.

snap

Girls will reward me with a gentle smile when I please them. A smile like a ray of sunshine in my soul.

Girls have a weird and girly mind and talk only about silly stuff.

snap

Girls have a powerful mind and know how to reach inside me. They are the light within the temple.

Girls are weak. They cannot do anything to me.

snap

Girls are strong. Their power flows with every smile. Every gaze. Every gesture. Every touch.

I will certainly not think about any girls when I’m alone at night in my bed.

snap

I close my eyes and I’m not alone anymore. They are behind my eyelids and it feels good.

And so on. You get the idea.

Remember how it felt even in your adult mind when you read my harmless little text about female fingers. Touching and twirling the strings inside your mind.

Remember how it felt when I mentioned the idea of hidden power in women with glasses. Penetrating your soul with a gaze of intellectual power and wisdom.

Maybe, just maybe, you became such a young boy again for a moment. A boy who has just discovered a new kind of truth inside himself.

In any case, you immediately felt the magical pull of my words and it was so easy to imagine and to connect your desires with new ideas. It awakened something that was already there. The idea of elegant fingers moving gracefully in front of your face. Closer and closer. A sparkling ring. A glove in silk and satin and lace. A voice telling you to feel more and more relaxed. To go deeper and deeper. Or her beautiful eyes peering knowingly over the rim of her glasses. The surge of pure intellectual power from within her beautiful mind. A voice telling you to feel more and more relaxed. To go deeper and deeper.

Now imagine how it would feel to be a young boy in puberty again, looking for an answer. Looking for escape from the turmoil. Looking for a guiding light.

The male mind has a lack of orientation in such an adoloscent phase and this can be quite dangerous.. So malleable. So vulnerable. So open to accept any beautiful truth. Whatever happens to you at such an age can become an irresistable imprint in your soul. Whatever will please you, arouse you, reward you, empower the little hypnotist inside you, would change the way your adult self will think and feel. A young mind is fertile ground to plant the seed of any desire and fetish.

So you understand: it is a dangerous time and naughty young boys should never gaze too deeply into female eyes or listen to hypnotic recordings and powerful words. It really might leave something permanent, like some life-long craving to wear bras and panties or a strong conviction that Mistress is always right. Always. Just because a powerful and skilled hypnotic voice told you so when you were young.

Let me tell you an imaginary story about a young boy just like you. You can either see yourself in him or you can watch his story unfold as an observer. It will make no difference. Whatever you do, you will not be able to escape from the power of my words. You know I’m right.

Imagine you are a teenage boy again. So young and in this special age of emotional turmoil. Your mind is fertile ground. Can you see and feel yourself?

Your friends have dared you to sneak into a lingerie shop and snatch something naughty from there. Possibly a bra or some other silly piece of girlish underwear. The guys will have a good laugh and you will prove your manliness by shoplifting something weird that seems to be so important to adults.

So you sneak into a small lingerie shop. You close the door as silently as possible and look around. A strange emotion surrounds you. It feels so different from the busy street outside. So different from the harsh light outside and the traffic and noises. It feels so different from being awake. The light is warm and orange. It is very quiet, except for the rythmic ticking of an old clock. Tick. Tock. Your breathing automatically synchronizes with the clock. Strange. Some scent fills your nose and your head. Something flowery. Something like lilac and roses. Something like sweet fruit. Something like rosemary and cinnamon. It must be the many candles in the room, burning silently with a warm light and filling the air with a mixture of scents.

Breath in and breath out with the ticking of the clock. Sweet scent goes in. And slowly out. Relax. Deep breath. Again. In and slowly out. Tick. Tock.

You remember what you are here for. You look around. There is nobody behind the counter. The soft and warm carpet on the floor muffles your steps and just makes the silence go deeper and deeper. Tick. Tock. The room is small and you have to brush against pieces of underwear to move stealthily forward. You look around. There are a lot of pictures of women in sexy lingerie all around you. Skin and curves and round shapes. Eyes gazing at you. Silly girls. Why can’t they wear normal underwear like boys? It’s not like their bodies are a precious treasure that has to be adorned in even more beauty. Ridiculous. Tick. Tock.

There is a large sign on the wall. Graceful letters in a flowing script. Strange and alluring. How can letters captivate your mind? How can your whole vision become narrow and focussed just by reading a text? But you can’t help yourself. You have to read the sign a couple of times. It says

Silk and Satin. Skin and Lace. Will Teach Men Their Proper Place.

Repeat it please. Two more times.

There is a strange glass case next to you with unusual items. Some strange jewellery and other things. You feel a new kind of curiosity and you look more closely. There are many crystal pendants. Rings with large gemstones. Golden medallions with intricate spirals. Shiny glass marbles on strings. Everything glimmers and sparkles in all colours of the rainbow despite the dim light. There is an odd voodoo doll of a man with coloured ribbons tied all around him like a web. The ribbons have little words on them. You read “Deep Submission”, “Obedience”, “Confusion of Heart & Soul”, “Spellbound to Mistress”. There is a large black disk with a white spiral painted on it. It slowly rotates. There are other scented candles, unlit. They also have labels with weird names. Fruit of Dreams. Scent of Submission. Inhale and be Mine.

Tick. Tock.

You are near the counter now and you notice a small piece of black lace right there. Probably a bra. You make a quick move to snatch it. I feels warm to the touch and a little electric spark travels up your arm and into your head. Must be static electricity. You turn around to make a dash for the door. Mission accomplished. But no. You cannot leave. An adult woman is standing right behind you in front of the door. She simply smiles at you. “Leaving my store already...” she says. “And without paying a price? Oh my, teenage boys sure are troublesome. But they just need love...” And her hypnotic gaze becomes intense for a moment. Her voice becomes both soft and powerful. “And a strong hand to guide their minds...”

Her presence is blocking the only exit. No escape. She turns a key in the lock and closes a curtain on the small window. The warm light becomes even more orange and relaxing. Like being inside a womb. She hangs a sign that says “Closed for Lunch” into the door. You are alone with her. She moves a step closer and you look up to her, little boy, thinking of some lame excuse. She slowly lifts her arm and her hand moves closer to you. You cringe. Maybe she will slap you. Maybe she will grab your arm and drag you to the nearest policeman outside. But no. She does not. Her gentle smile is so friendly and caring. So deep and truthful.

She just takes your right hand in a firm but warm grip and applies a soft squeeze. You respond. You notice a beautiful green ring sparkling on her elegant finger. You feel her warmth surrounding your hand, as the slender fingers of both her hands join together in a dance of fingertips and begin to rub your hand. Her fragrant skin is so close. A little touch here. The feeling of a soft fingertip tracing along some invisible line there. A gentle pressure and another soft touch. You feel a green spark behind your eyelids and it tingles in your head.

Her fingers are exploring your palm. Her skin. Your skin. Exchanging sensations. Another soft touch. Tick. Tock. And you begin to feel a bit strange, as a spreading wave of warmth and relaxation starts to travel up from your hand into your arm. And then on into your shoulders. And then into your neck. And then into your head. Which becomes very heavy and sleepy all of a sudden. So very sleepy. Into your eyelids. Heavy and sleepy. Tick. Tock.

You blink and you notice that she is talking to you while rubbing and touching your hand. What did she say? You can’t remember. You look at her and you notice how very beautiful she is. A mature woman. Gentle curves and elegant lines. She smells of flowers and fruit and cinnamon just like the room. Her warm skin is so pure and silky to the touch. She is taller than you, so your focussed eyes are just on the same level as her chest. She is wearing a white blouse with an almost transparent fabric, so you can clearly see her body and her black lace bra that lies beneath. And the soft and round shapes it adornes. You dimly remember the snatched bra in your other hand. Is it hers? Are you touching the same warm fabric that has touched her breasts? Your eyes are glued to the sublime sight in front of your eyes. The transparent white blouse. The black lace bra. Soft and warm and round shapes beneath.

You can hear her voice again from far away. “Deeper and deeper. Deeper and deeper with every circle. Deeper and deeper with every touch. Deeper and deeper for me. Deeper my boy. Deeper and deeper for me. Deeper and deeper with every circle. Deeper and deeper with every touch. Reality fades away. Last resistance fades away. Dream for me. Dream and obey. Listen and obey. Surrender and obey. Deeper and deeper with every touch. Deeper and deeper for me...”

And your mind becomes sleepier and sleepier. You just want to focus on something real. You want to focus on her breasts and the black lace bra. The one in your hand. The one in front of your eyes. The beautiful shapes. The white blouse becoming more and more transparent in your imagination as your mind wants to touch and explore.

But no. Naughty boy. You feel her index finger under your chin as she lifts your head up. Your eyes meet her eyes and you cannot escape. You just want to fall deeper and deeper. “Look into my eyes, little boy. Deeper and deeper into my eyes. Now try and find the secret. The exact spot where the swirling colours of the iris fade into the black pupil. The exact spot where my green and golden specks fade into relaxing darkness. Round and round they go. Round and round into the night. Try to find the edge of the vortex within me. Try to walk there without falling. Look deeper into me. But you cannot walk there forever. You cannot find the edge. The pull into me is too strong. Relax. Obey. Go deeper and fall into me. Let go and come to me. Closer. Deeper. Ten times as deep. snap A hundred times as deep. snap Now...”

You hear a loud snap right next your ear and everything falls into wonderful darkness. There is only your mind hovering like a spark of light. And a power. And a voice.

You cannot say how much time has passed. You just remember being together with the voice. Your soul intertwined with the voice. Hearing the voice in every corner of your mind. Touching and rubbing against every string in the fabric of your soul. A light in the dark. A light that speaks truth.

Silk and Satin. Skin and Lace. Will Teach Men Their Proper Place.

There is short flash of memory. You can feel your own body sink into a new position. Legs so soft and wobbly. Just give in. You have fallen to your knees and you feel a soft and warm foot in your hand. You open your eyes for a moment and you see a perfect and elegant foot. Pure skin. Red toenails. Wiggling toes. Going back and forth in a graceful motion. You kiss the foot with pure bliss. Skin against your lips and the fragrance of a flower fills your head. You hear a gentle laugh and a voice tells you to rise. Go back to deep sleep. Deep sleep again.

In some distant corner of your mind, you can hear your own voice talking. Responding. The light speaks to you and your own voice replies and says “Your words are a part of me...” and something inside you flows and shifts. The voice speaks and again you just repeat “Your words are a part of me...” and something flows into your mind. Change happens. And it goes on like that. The voice speaks truth and you say “Your words are a part of me...” and the great truth of her lips flows into you like weaving new threads into the fabric of your mind, creating a beautiful new tapestry that will be you.

“Open your eyes, but remain deep in trance. The more beauty you see, the deeper you will go. Now...” snap

You see her transparent white blouse in front of you again. It all seems both unreal and perfectly real at the same time. Like the most lucid daydream in the most vivid colours. She starts to unbutton her blouse. One button after the other. Revealing more and more cleavage. More and more perfect shapes. Then the blouse is gone and you just stare at the beautiful soft shapes and the black lace of her bra. And you understand for the first time in your life how beauty can be adorned in a perfect way.

How a precious treasure beyond your dreams is given to you. You seem to blink just for a second and then even the bra is gone and you look at her naked breasts and nipples. Take a deep breath to smell the scent of skin and perfume. Moving up and down with every breath. Back and forth with every slight move of her upper body. She starts to rub her breasts with both hands, tracing the pure skin in little circles. Transforming them with every rub. More and more into the flame at the center of your world. Making them even more warm and shiny and soft and silky with every touch. First gently and slow, then faster and stronger and quicker and closer and closer...

“Listen to me, little boy. I have planted the seed of beautiful new things in your mind. In your perfect fertile soil. Now it is time for the seed to grow. Time to ignite. Keep watching as I touch my breasts. Keep watching and feel what I feel. Every touch. Every circle. Every flow of power and pleasure. Every ripple within the fabric of your soul. Feel the seed. Its warmth. Its scent. Its shape. Feel how it grows. Feel how it becomes warmer and warmer inside your mind. Closer and closer now. Warmer and warmer. Harder and harder. Closer and closer. The seed will ignite. It will burst into hot white flames. Flames that will bind our little agreement. My words are a part of you. Warmer and warmer. Harder and harder. Closer and closer. Make it happen. Cum for me. Good boy. Now. Now. NOW...”

You feel that she pulls your body forward and then your face is buried in a soft and warm cushion. Her body. Her soul. So beautiful. So serene. So sublime. The heat of feelings and the purity of her scent surround you. So warm. So soft. Like a cushion touched by the first light of the morning sun. All around your face as you float deeper and deeper into a physical embrace of your soul. You can picture a door in your mind and you open the door and walk into the irresistable light.

And the seed in your mind becomes a white hot flame. A powerful pulsing and throbbing sensation runs through your lower body. An incredible feeling of pleasure and warmth travels up your spine and right into your mind. There is a hot white flash in your eyes and a raging flurry of rainbow-coloured snowflakes behind your eyelids. Throbbing. Pulsating. Dream energy taking physical form. It has to leave your body. It has to spill. The tide is coming. Surrender and let it flow. Turning your spine into a glowing river of sparks and power. Ripples and waves traveling up into your mind like snowflakes of pure light. Again and again and again. And while you experience the first orgasm of your life, your subconscious mind silently agrees that her words and commands are now part of you.

But it is not over yet. You feel her fingertip pressing against your forehead and you hear another command. “You have felt yours. NOW you will feel mine. Good girl...”

Just as the feelings in your body subside, a new wave of pleasure hits you. Different. No throbbing. Softer. Deeper. Like starlight exploding from within a dark well of secrets and warm water. Softer and stronger at the same time. You feel an electric spark in both your sensitive nipples, heat igniting your upper body as well. You feel a magical contraction in your lower body. Like a vibration from a very deep and pleasurable sound. Resonating with your soul. You can feel strings like a harp being played inside you. First one string. Then more strings. Contract again. And again. Then a great melody that echoes and pulses up your spine. The harp inside you and clouds of rainbow-coloured light. Ripples of blue fire on a black surface of soft, wet velvet. A rain of gentle sparks behind your eylids and pure light in your head. You know they are female emotions and they are strong. You can’t take them any longer. Stronger. Stronger. Too strong...

And then wonderful darkness and sweet dreams finally come to you. Good girl. Good boy. Be one again.

“...and two...feeling more and more alert and awake. Feeling wonderful. And three...being wide awake...”

Again, you don’t remember how much time has passed, but you feel so very good and different. It must have been a most relaxing nap and all is well. Except that your pants feel a bit strange and sticky, but it’s nothing important and you are sure that you don’t have to pay any attention to that. Just change your underwear later.

You look around and you notice to your surprise that you are in some kind of girly lingerie shop. How very strange. How did you get here? There is a beautiful woman you have never seen before. Who is she? Well, it doesn’t matter. She says that you will have a great life and that many beautiful ideas will come to you. The first one even tonight when you go to bed and turn off the lights. Enjoy. From now on, you will treat every woman like a true goddess and you will serve them to the best of your abilities. Then she hands you a paper bag with some piece of black fabric inside and says that you will love to touch and smell it later. Its power and beauty will stay with you forever. You don’t understand but you agree automatically and take the bag. It seems natural and you can feel a nice warmth coming from inside the bag.

She smiles knowingly and says that she actually wanted to punish you a bit more. Teenage boys had come to her store before to shoplift stuff for their own pleasure, and some of them had been quite rude and naughty. Well, they had left her shop with some nice little predicaments bound to their minds. You should never try to steal from a shop when the owner is among the most powerful hypnowitches in town. But how should they know until it was too late. She loves to use hypnosis and magic. She loves to sell beautiful lingerie to her female customers, but she also loves to teach them how to be in charge. Sometimes with their consent. Sometimes without, if she feels that a woman needs more strength. Hypnotizing and silently empowering women is wonderful too. Sometimes men need to be taught a lesson.

But seeing that you are such a good guy inside, she just gave you some precious gifts. No predicaments. Just enhancements. When you look at her, you notice that her thin white blouse is almost translucent and that she is wearing no bra and the fabric is rubbing against her bare breasts. You start to blush, but then you have the natural feeling that everything is perfectly alright, and you just absorb the powerful image. She tells you that you will leave now and that the very moment the door closes behind you, your conscious mind will simply forget everything that has happened in this shop. It will fade like a distant dream, but you will obey all her commands.

She smiles again with a bit of mischief in her eyes and says that as a little bit of punishment for shoplifting, a cloud of confusion and dizziness will surround your mind for the next three hours and you will have difficulties to find back home, because all the streets and buildings and names on signs will become entirely unfamiliar to you. Like being in the labyrinth of a far-away town you have never been to. Like having all your memory of the way and all your sense of direction taken from you. You will tend to walk in circles all the time without ever noticing. North and South and East and West. Twisting. Turning. All the Same. Lost little boy. For the next three hours. snap

Again, you don’t understand, but it feels perfectly alright and you hear yourself reply “Thank you, mistress. I obey...” and you both smile. She really is a good friend.

You open the door and step out into the street. That sure was something quite strange and you will try to figure it out later. You will not forget anything so weird and... The door of the shop closes behind you and something shifts inside your mind. Good boy.

Now that was a nice story, wasn’t it? How do you feel? Can you imagine it could have happened to you?

If it did happen to you in your adolescent years, how would it have affected you? Maybe even reading about it would have been enough. You can feel it now, can’t you? Maybe it would have given you a life-long fascination with lingerie. Silk and Satin. Skin and Lace. Or maybe a strong breast fetish. Or a fascination with elegant feet and red toenails. Or with transparent blouses. Or a fascination with secretly buying bras and panties for yourself. Or a fetish bound to the desire to truly feel and understand a female body instead of your own. Or any other of the many possibilities that were woven into the beautiful tapestry of this story. Or maybe it would have changed you in a more suble way by giving you the desire to be a good guy who just wants to help and please all women, who only wants to see them smile, who only wants them to be happy, who secretly dreams about being seduced and outsmarted and hypnotically controlled by a powerful woman. All of this could have become part of you.

Some of it did.

But this session was actually supposed to be about fascination with glasses and you are probably wondering when I will come to that. Maybe I already did by telling you about the true nature of sexual fascination and how it is born. Maybe the rest is up to you. Right now, you are still feeling very aroused from reading my little story. I know it. Made it happen. Having you in this state of mind was part of the plan. The images and ideas are swirling there. Maybe you already touched yourself while reading. Maybe you think about masturbating as soon as possible, reliving parts of my story while you come closer and closer to orgasm. But not yet. I want you to stay aroused. It gives you a new kind of focus. A new power and fire to your imagination and fantasy. A new and heightened awareness of physical beauty and hidden power. As if images you have seen before are now ten times as powerful and sensual. Able to burn themselves into your mind so that you will see them clearly in your thoughts even when you close your eyes to fantasize and dream.

So while you remain in this state of mind, I want you to think about your favourite picture of a beautiful girl with glasses. Think about it for as long as you want. Make it come alive in vivid details in front of your inner eyes. Absorb every detail you want. See it and feel it. Now if you like I want you to rethink my little story. Relive it. Rewrite it. This time it is not a lingerie shop. This time it is a mysterious book shop. Maybe strange books. Occult books for women. The woman in the shop has glasses. Maybe it is the woman from your second-favourite glasses picture. But there are many fine details you have to think about. What would the sign on the wall say in a book shop? What items would she sell? How would the carpet feel to your knees? So much creativity.

Can you do that for me? Can you relive the story in your mind right now? Can you feel again what you felt before? You don’t have to do it right now but you can. Or you just read on for the moment. It is your decision.

I could tell you about the deeper symbolism of glasses. That they signify superior female intellect, knowledge and dominance over your mind. That glasses are a gateway into the beautiful eyes of a woman and that they share and enhance the power of eyes. Or that glasses can serve as a mirror of your submissive soul, because when you gaze deeply into the eyes of a hypnotic woman with glasses, you will not only see into her secret vortex, you will also see your own reflection in her glasses. Your image will hover before her eyes, as you fall deeper and deeper. Now that is admittedly a nice fantasy. Try to imagine it. And much more.

I could tell you that. But I won’t.

I could tell you about the fascination with hidden power. Something you sense and feel, but cannot see. That we sometimes call women with glasses geeks or nerds or bookworms or wallflowers and associate them with terms like plain and harmless. But how does it feel to think about going into a room with a woman while having such misconceptions about her and then later leaving the room with a whole new set of thoughts? Mistress is beautiful. Mistress is kind to me. I obey Mistress. Such an idea must be very intriguing to men. Or how about your conditioning through tv series and even cartoons during childhood? Maybe tv cartoons introduced you first to the idea that the girl with glasses always has the superior mind. That she will always solve the riddles and deeper questions.

I could tell you that. But I won’t.

Now that your aroused and focussed mind is primed with all those ideas, I could do it the usual way. I could give you some unsolvable riddle about counting even and uneven numbers or about focussing on 58 1/2 different sensations at the same time. Piece of cake. And when your mind finally goes into sensory overload, I could offer you the escape route down into the rabbithole of deep trance. And then I could tell you that every command I speak to you will become a natural part of you whenever I snap my fingers. And then I could go on like that...

The girl with glasses has a superior intellect. Intellect is power. You cannot resist. snap

The girl with glasses is beautiful. Beauty is power. You cannot resist. snap

The girl with glasses has infinite power. Power kindles obedience. You cannot resist. snap

The girl with glasses is your Mistress. You must obey her will. You cannot resist. snap

The girl with glasses controls you. Body and mind. You cannot resist. snap

Everytime the girl takes off her glasses, her power is unveiled. You will immediately cum into your pants. You cannot resist. snap

I could do that. But again I won’t.

So why won’t I do the most easy and obvious thing? Simple. Because most likely it wouldn’t really work. That is what I try to explain to you. It would arouse you for the moment. The images of girls in glasses would dance before your inner eyes. Maybe it would feed your dreams tonight. But it would not leave anything permanent and it would fade away just like a dream. If you truly want to have a deep and permanent fascination with girls with glasses, it is entirely up to you to make it happen. In fact, it should have happened to you during your puberty, when the male mind is the most fertile ground for the seeds of fascination. When your parchment is clean and the tale yet unwritten. Your first crush. Your first sexual emotions. Your first memory of gazing into the eyes of a woman. Glasses? Girls with glasses in your memory?

I cannot plant the seed just by telling you. It has to be there from your own experience. Then I can sprinkle it with water. I can rekindle it. But the beautiful flower has to be in your mind. If you can feel it now after reading this text, if you can see it now, then it can happen. This I will do. Here is some water. Here is some fire.

Imagine you are a schoolboy again. There is a beautiful teacher with glasses, but you don’t really like to pay attention in her class. So one day she tells you to stay with her after school. She locks the door of the classroom and tells you that she wants to help you to really focus on her words and teachings. She wants to help you become a better student. A student who is better able to follow instructions. And then she starts to swing a crystal pendant in front of your eyes...

Imagine a girl with glasses has invited you to an evening of skywatching and stargazing. You are alone with her in some remote woodland area. No light pollution but just wonderful darkness. She tells you many smart things while peering over her glasses. The whole universe was probably created by a mathematically possible event which could in theory create pure energy out of nothing by following the rules of energy fluctuation on the rippling surface of a quantum vacuum. We need of course a working combination between both Einstein’s theory of General Relativity and an advanced version of Quantum Mechanics as defined by Planck and Heisenberg. Maybe some new sort of String/Bran theory or its more-dimensional version called M-theory.

By the way, would you please look up at the night sky and focus all your attention on that sparkling bright star up there. Thank you. Just look at the star. Gazing deeper and deeper into space. Outer space. Inner space. Falling deeper and deeper under my spell. Keep looking at the star while my fingers start gently rubbing your temples. While my body presses against you from behind. Warmth around you. Endless space out there. Gaze at the star. Deeper and deeper...

Imagine being dared by your friends to shoplift something weird from an occult book shop and the owner...no wait, we already had that. Think about it.

Imagine a very simple one. You are sitting on a bench in a park. A young teenage girl with glasses walks up to you. A warm smile on her face. She holds out her hand. “Hey. You look like a man who loves glasses. You look like a man who loves to be hypnotized. Now please look into my eyes. Deeper and deeper into my eyes. Take my hand and come with me...” And so on. How does it feel to read these short ideas? Like water to the seed? Like fire to the flame? Maybe it is in you after all to become fascinated by women with glasses in a deep and permanent way. The decision is yours.

If you need any visual stimulus, go to the google image search. Try terms like “beautiful girl glasses”, “sexy girl glasses”, “glasses fetish”, “librarian girl” and so on. Search and explore. Feel the power that emanates from such pictures. Some of these pictures are beautiful and serene, some are sexist, but I will not judge you.

And now we finally come to an end. This was a long journey and I hope you enjoyed it. It was a soft approach and journey without being hard on...

What? You still feel very aroused from reading the wonderful tale about the lingerie shop? You still can’t get the image of the woman in her transparant white blouse out of your mind? You still see her, not wearing a bra, gently rubbing the warm fabric of her blouse? Several buttons undone and each button undone amplifies your desire to obey? Does she still have that powerful smile on her lips? I see.

Oh, very well. You can masturbate now if you want to. But you should be aware that your subconscious mind might interpret your decision as confirmation that we have a binding agreement. My words and your mind. And it could be that it will be very difficult for you tonight not to think about girls with glasses and their powers. They are behind your eyelids and it feels good. The flame will bind our little agreement.

You have permission. Cum for me. NOW. Good boy.

Love,
Goddess Nova