The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How long does a trance last?

“…nd awake!” He smiled his usual shy smile at her, watching as she blinked to try and get the sleepiness out of her system again. Pretending like she didn’t feel nervous she brushed a stand of hair out of her face. Ok, shit. So you’ve really gone under. Just as he said you would. Even though you’d laughed at him, making fun of hypnosis and all that weird stuff. No need to freak out. She glanced down her body, hoping to mask it behind a less than convincing expression of indifference. Still dressed, check. But there was a part of her that reminded her clothes didn’t mean much. Not if—if—hypnosis and the power of his suggestions were real. And even though she never believed them to be, she had apparently gone into a trance for him.

“So? How do you feel?” His eyes showed little concern, and much more curiosity. “Why don’t you tell me how I’m supposed to feel right now?” She prayed she sounded as bratty and rebellious as she wished. Damn, why did I phrase it that way?! Was that already his commands talking? I wouldn’t want him to tell me how to feel, would I? No, don’t get confused! You’re just telling him you don’t feel hypnotized. Try to make him describe it, lay it all out word by word so you can tell him that you don’t feel that way now. Didn’t get tranced right now.

“Well, sounds like you feel good. However you feel.” His understanding smile she usually loved was far from what she wanted to see on his face right now. He got up and she twitched, half expecting him to suddenly pull out a pocket watch and dangle it in front of her face. But he didn’t, walking over to the table and picking up a box. Returning to the seat across from her he held it out. “Want to play?” The words sent a mixture of fear and arousal down her spine. “What do you…” “Here.” What he held out to her were—“Dices?! What in the world… So you, like, put some command in my head for any of the six sides and now want to leave whatever happens to luck?” Of course that’s nonsense. Right? Right?! It has to be. He hardly had time for that! I checked my watch just now! I’ve hardly been out for maybe half an hour! Not enough time to already program me that much. Or was it? “Are you alright?” Now he did look concerned, which didn’t make her feel better. Why was her freaking out over dices a reason for concern for him but not her being perfectly unaffected by his hypnotism? Obviously because she wasn’t unaffected. Or was he just acting? “I just wanted to play a simple game. Since you are already out of your trance and all. So…”

“Hold it right there!” This couldn’t be true. “You’re saying that’s it?! Your little hypnosis is already over?” “Err, yes? Why? Something wrong with that? It wasn’t even fun for you, right? So I thought we play some nice round of dice before going to bed. And doing what you would like to try.” His eyes sought hers. “Or did it make you curious? Did you maybe notice some hidden spark, some newly discovered interest in hypnosis that would now be left unsatisfied?” “Yeah, right. There’s no way. Because it’s not real. Sorry to burst your bubble.” Now wasn’t her calm something to be proud of? Because inwardly it appeared entirely different.

Me? A hidden interest in hypnosis? No! No way! No way, no way, no way! I’m not some vsubmissive little thing you can bend to your will with only your sweet, enticing deep voice. Even if it melts in my ears like silky dark chocolate. Even if it lets me… Wait?! What the hell? I’m so not liking how beautiful and magical his voice sounded when he began to put me under. Which of course he never did! No, but I had been under, it wouldn’t be fair to deny the facts.

Almost despite herself she found herself asking: “But you didn’t get anything out of it yet, right? Don’t you want to keep going, at least for a few more minutes?” Nooooo! What are you doing?! Doesn’t this make it sound like you’re asking him to hypnotize you? Like you want to be in some mindless trance? Girl, get a hold of yourself! You only ever agreed to it as a favor to him, because you knew he’s the kind of guy to let you have your way afterwards in exchange. ”No, not really.” Instead of the calm, completely unimpressed answer he might as well have doused her in ice water.

“Are you sure? I mean, doesn’t every hypnotist dream of seeing the helplessly entranced girl naked, doing everything she’s told unquestioningly?” There. That comment had struck a nerve. “Weeeell … Sure, that was the idea. Remember, even you told me it’s hot to think about.” “As a fantasy! Sure, I guess. I mean, when you suggested we try one of my ideas tonight even I found my heart skip a beat. And that still left the option of you refusing what I have in mind.” He gave her a surprised look that made her regret she put it so bluntly. “I can’t imagine you out of all people have fetishes I’d refuse.” Okay, weird mind control fetish and hypnosis aside, that was genuinely sweet of him. She felt the tension from her earlier inner conflict melt into a warm grin. “Okay, so maybe my dreams are not that wild. Anyways, my point is I’m still wearing clothes, only a couple minutes passed ever since we started and there is not enough of a gap to imply you at least got me to obey some of your orders. Or, as I said before, you didn’t get anything out of it.” “Yet.”

Oh damn, damn, damn! You know that tone! He always has that tone in his words whenever he’s gotten exactly what he wanted. That smug, confident, happy tone that he only ever lets you hear when your seemingly sound logic has an incredibly important flaw and he is still the only one who knows! But where? Where did I make a mistake? What did I miss? I’ve got to figure it out before—

“After all, can you be certain that whatever it is you’ll want to try after we finished playing will be truly your idea?” That can’t be real! He couldn’t have pulled off something on that level. “Think about it. Would you normally insist on being stripped naked for something that isn’t even your fetish?” He couldn’t have! Not in a mere thirty minutes! “In the first place, how long do you think a trance lasts? Does is start when you declare it? Does it end when you feel awake?” No, no, no, no. I’m definitely awake. I know that much. He even said so… earlier… Oh. No! “Trance is something a person—any person—enters several times a day even without hypnosis involved. All the hypnotist does is guide it, give it direction and purpose.” He didn’t! You couldn’t have missed him putting you under before he openly told you about it. You wouldn’t just forget that he put you under hypnosis much earlier just because he wants it to be a surprise.

“That’s right. People go into a trance all the time. Only if a hypnotist is involved will it be possible for you to tell where trance starts or ends. Be told when it starts or ends. Or if it ends at all.” That couldn’t be. But you know he’s got a point there. You know only the hypnotist would know for certain if you’re in a trance. Only he would really know if I’m awake or in trance. So if next he said… No, don’t. Please, oh my god, I’m getting so wet just thinking about it, please don’t let him say that next, or I’m positively going to lose my mind! “And I never really said that your trance has already ended.” Yup, that’s it. I’m done for. I mean, he’s the hypnotist. I can’t tell if I’m in trance or not. That’s for him to decide. And even though he was playing with me he had already decided that I’ll—

“Sleep!” Yes. I’ll sleep. Her head followed her eye lids as they dropped, shutting out all outside distractions and allowing her to return to that warm, drifting sensation of complete bliss. “And awake…” Her eyes fluttered open—“Only to sleep!” And closed right away. “Deeper and deeper asleep. Deeper as you wake.” She raised her head to speak, but—“And go to sleep!” She groaned as the words hit her with incredible power, wiping her mind clean as thoroughly as they were gently in forcing her eyes shut again. Toying with you… Toying with your mind… Toying with your thoughts… As if from far, far away she heard his voice drift through the empty space that used to be her mind: “What are you right now, my love?” A warm shudder ran over her skin at the words, his voice so tender, so soft like intimate caresses for her soul. Still, from somewhere inside her a stubborn quiet voice clung to her resolve not to be hypnotized. Not to do what he said. Not to say what he’d put in her mind. “Toy.” She only mumbled, yet the word echoed in her empty head like she’d shouted inside a dark, void cave. Bouncing off of the inside of her skull, growing louder and louder, stronger and stronger. Toy… His toy… to play with… playing with his toy… playing with… me… his… hypnotized… tranced… toy…

“Oh, my love.” She moaned, his happiness registering with her even though the thick veil of hypnotic, relaxing stupor. “My wonderful, sexy sweetheart.” She could not tell if the ambiguous sensation of skin on skin was his hands sliding over her body or his words condensing into physical sensation, saturated with his feelings for her. “My free, relaxed submissive.”

She liked this. Whatever this was. She didn’t care if the affectionate caressing she felt was real or all in the glowing echoes of his words. Commands. Hmmm. She liked how that word felt as it bounced through her head. “My compliant, sleepy trance-doll.” Yeah… sleepy… compliant… I’m such… a sleepy… trance-doll. “My obedient, hypnotized slave.” Obedient… slave. His… slave. She moaned as even now, blank as she was, some animalistic, instinctive part of her body noticed where this was going and damp spots formed between her legs. After all, she was but his slave. And if he said the word she would eagerly do everything he told her to. “Think.” Uh? W-what…? I… “Don’t think, doll.” Oooo…kay… “Think about not thinking for me, doll.” Not thinking… Not thinking… not thinking… not… thinking… not…think…ing… no…t… thin…k…ing… “You are doing great, slave. Are you thinking about properly not thinking for me?” “Uhhh-huhhhh?” “Thinking about not thinking as you come up to think about not thinking . “ Oh… god, he’s making me all weird and sleepy and hypnotized…. Hypno… tized? But I’m not… Thinking. About not… thinking. Yeah. That makes sense. I have to… think… about not… thinking. Not… thinking… no…t… thinking… no… think…ing… no…n… uhhhh… no… think…

“And completely blank now, slave. Absolutely nothing in your head. Just a bundle of empty, sleepy, enchanted obedience for me.” Blank…. Empty… enchanted… Obedience… She felt better than she ever had, the noises in her head having gone completely quiet. There was nothing in there but his voice, telling her all she needed to know so she could just turn off and finally, maybe for the first time relax and just drift in this—“Pleasure. Pleasure is all you feel, all you know, all you are for me, my lovely, sexy slave. Drowning in pleasure, breathing pleasure, being pleasure. Now!” Oh. Oh! Oh, god! Oh, god, oh god, ohgod, ohgodohgodohgodohgod!Ungggggggggghh! She started burning. Burning with pleasure and passion in an intensity the likes of which she’d never believed even existed. Her skin tingled with intense pleasure as if a thousand lovers caressed her in all the right ways at once. Her lungs sang in pleasure as with every single breath she seemed to burst into joy and elation and nothing but pleasure tickling her from within. Her blood was boiling with nothing but unconcealed lust and it felt so unimaginably gooooooooood!

It was all building up too much, too fast, too quickly. She was rapidly being carried by the incredible pleasure towards a climax, one so unbelievably intense that she instinctively knew it would top everything she had ever thought to know about it. She was going to cum, and soon. So soon. So very, very soon! Oh, god, she could feel it, she was—“Needing my permission to cum! Unable, unwilling to be a bad slave! Refusing to cum without your master’s explicit permission as you are drowning in unparalleled pleasure like you’ve never known before!”—clenching down on her pussy hard, so very hard to stop herself from cumming. Master had not yet permitted her satisfaction. She was a good slave! The best her master could ever find! She wouldn’t do something like cum on her own. N-no matter how good it felt or how aroused, so very, very aroused she was or how much her body was overflowing with raw, unimaginable pleasure burning all thoughts and will away, which left her as only an empty, obedient slave girl for master. A good slave that knows nothing but obedience and pleasure from obeying. She felt like she was wallowing in divine pleasure for hours and yet only fractions of a second before Master’s voice cut through the fog of her lust: “Such a good girl.” And the love and affection in his words only fanned her pleasure further, stoking the heat between her legs as she was growing so incredibly wet, soaking her panties with her juices as master was fucking her with nothing but his voice, not even undressing her or touching her in the slightest and she was—“You’ve earned yourself a reward, my good slave!” Reward! Cum! Fuck! Reward! Orgasm! ORGASM! Let me fucking ORGASM, pleaseeeeee!

“Such a good girl. Having my permission to cum on the count of five. One… Two… The pleasure growing so strong. Your body so aroused. So very much drowning in mind-numbing pleasure. Three…” She was past coherent words, the sensation of riding the edge of her climax growing more and more powerful, omnipresent in her mind and pushing every pretense of thought out as he crept number by number closer to granting her the release she so craved. “And four…!” She was writhing, gasping for air in between consecutive waves of sheer lust and arousal, her cunt having developed a life of its own, burning in anticipation of the orgasm as much as trying to be so very good, an obedient little slave-pussy that waited for her master to permit it its release. “Such a good, obedient girl for me. So deserving of your reward. Feel even greater pleasure at the count of… One!” Like under an electric shock she felt her back arch, though in her daze even she herself could not tell if in joy over the hypnotically created sensations or in frustration over how he had denied her the orgasm she craved with only a single word.

“Sensation spiking at two… three… and… One!” She whimpered, praying he realized his mere counting was incredibly sweet, unbearable torture. But if he knew, he didn’t care. “Two…! And… three! So much more aroused at… four!” Her entire body, every fiber of her flesh was singing praises in anticipation of the climax she was about to—“And three! Two! One!” God, dammit! She was nothing but a toy for him and she loved it, feeling even her control over something as intimate and primal as her orgasm resting completely with him, with no wiggle room. She mewled in delight as much as torment as her body tensed like a bow string, ready to fire herself into mind-wiping bliss whenever he’d finally be sufficiently pleased with her surrender.

“Getting ready to cum. Ready to cum and let your mind gush out of your body, flushed out with your love juices as I count from one! And… two! Reaching the next number as more and more thoughts, memories and will leak out of you along with those delicious flowing juices. Reaching the number three! Reaching… three! And… three!” Ohgodohgodohgod. Th… three! On…ly… three! Her muscles began feeling a little sore and yet her head felt empty, spacey. Like a huge void cave with only the whimpers of her ever growing arousal echoing from the walls.

“Such a good girl for me. Such a good slave for your master. Such an obedient little trance-doll.” She felt a hand cup her cheek and reflexively nuzzled against it, parting her lips to suckle on a thumb that had stroked them. Suck on it like it was master’s cock and she was trying to return all that heavenly pleasure his torture made her feel to it. “Oh, goodness. You look so incredibly sexy right now, love.” She didn’t stop, but a warm glow fluttered through her guts that she … wasn’t entirely sure wasn’t just her blazing pussy telling her that master had still not seen it fit to give her the promised reward.

“Such good slaves deserve to have me count to… four! So close to orgasm, so very close to getting the release you crave with the next number. So close to cumming your mind and will out for master!” She was humping the air. That much registered with her, as concerning as having some news report droning on in the background. She knew she was doing it but did not care in the least how pathetic and weak and horny it made her look. Because she really was all that, only a thousand times more than she might look it on the outside. Nothing in her head now except for Master’s promise of an orgasm, a mind-shattering peak of pleasure that would leave her an empty husk to be filled with his commands.

“Are you ready to give yourself over to me entirely? To give me full control over your mind and thoughts? To be my empty-headed, hypnotized slave until I release you?” Of course she was. She squealed around his finger, but she knew it didn’t matter that she didn’t articulate words right now. She had consented to this long before he’d ever tranced her, and now he was merely claiming what she’d promised to give him weeks ago. “Then cum for me the moment I count that last… final… number… You know what number I mean. Not one!” She whimpered as the promised orgasm suddenly shot far away into the distance behind all those enticingly meaningless numbers he was going to count. “Not two! And not three! Was it four? Hmm? Are you mindlessly aroused and horny at four? Just a horny, slutty mess at four? A weak, mindfucked slave for me at the count of four?” She was buckling and moaning at each mention of the number that pushed her to the very edge of cumming, yet was banning her from ever reaching release.

“No”, he chuckled, “It wasn’t any of these four numbers. The number you’re waiting for, that will push you over the edge and will dip you into complete mindlessness for me is… five! Five! Five!” With a burst of white light erupting behind her closed eye lids her entire body exploded in sheer orgasmic bliss, completely drowning out his voice as he kept holding her close, whispering things in her ear that her shattered mind soaked up all too eagerly.

“…nd awake!” He smiled his usual shy smile at her, watching as she blinked to try and get the sleepiness out of her system again. Pretending like she didn’t feel nervous she brushed a stand of hair out of her face. Ok, shit. So you’ve really gone under. Just as Master said you would. Even though you’d laughed at him, making fun of hypnosis and all that weird stuff. No need to freak out. She glanced down her body, hoping to mask behind a less than convincing expression of indifference how it filled her with devious glee that he had apparently not noticed the huge wet patch around her crotch. Still dressed, check. But there was a part of her that reminded her clothes didn’t mean much. Not if—if—hypnosis and the power of his suggestions were real. And even though she never believed them to be, she had utmost faith in her masters’ words.

“So? How do you feel?” His eyes showed little concern, and much more curiosity. “Why don’t you tell me how I’m supposed to feel right now?” She prayed she sounded as bratty and rebellious as she wished. Was that already his commands talking? Oh, goodness, I want him to tell me how to feel, don’t I? No, don’t get distracted already! You’re just telling him you don’t feel hypnotized yet. Try to make him describe it, lay it all out word by word so you can tell him that you don’t feel that way now. Didn’t get tranced enough right now.

He got up and she twitched, half wishing him to suddenly pull out a pocket watch and dangle it in front of her face. But he didn’t, instead walking over to the door, before looking back at her. “Are you really okay?” “Err, yeah, sure am.” Her confusion must have been visible on her face, because a look of worry flickered of his expression. “But?” “Oh, no. I was just wondering… You still wanted to try hypnotizing me, right?” He chuckled in relieve. “Yes. I mean, I know it’s geeky and not exactly how you wanted to spend tonight. But I’m really grateful to you for still indulging me anyhow! Unless you changed your mind? It’d be okay, just tell me if you don’t want me to try on you anymore.” Heavens, do I ever want him to try messing up my mind even more than my body! He’s so sweet! I really won the jackpot as far as masters are concerned. Now if he’s as great a hypnotist as he’s a boyfriend… I can’t wait to find out!

“Don’t mind me. It’s great you told me about how you like hypnotizing girls. And if I let you practice on me you did promise to try some of my ideas afterwards, after all.” Though something kept bugging her. Because as great as it was when he confided in her about his hypnotism fetish, why did she make that promise with him? She had been itching to ask him to hypnotize her since the moment they’d met, after all. That was exactly what she’d wanted to ask him tonight, not knowing that he would finally open up to her about his own interest today. So… “Don’t you have it a little backwards, my trance-doll?” What…? Why did he just call me… Trance… I’m his trance-doll? “The promise was that I would hypnotize you as you wished and you’d in turn do as I say tonight. Wasn’t it, my trance-doll?” A dopey smile crept to her face as her head cleared and she finally remembered the promise.

“Yeah”, she chimed enthusiastically as the last sleepiness faded, “Sorry ’bout that. I knew something didn’t add up.” He chuckled. “Don’t worry. There’s nothing wrong with being a bit spacey when you’re such a sleepy slave. Your masters’ sleepy slave for however long your trance lasts.” Sleeeeee…py slaaaaave… God, she literally melted into the soft cushions, feeling a warm, fuzzy sensation take the place of firm muscle, soft cotton in her head where alert thoughts had been just a split-second before.

“Now, my sleepy slave”, he whispered, having covered the distance between them in a few strides as she’d passively watched him, “there is something I’ll have you do for me.” She tried to respond, but nothing more than a faint hum managed to escape her lips. “Tell me that you will obey me.” Her mouth flew into action, belying her earlier inability to produce words. “I … obey.” “Good girl. Wonderful slave.” He only implied a kiss on her cheek, yet where she felt his breath her skin felt scorched with pleasure. “One more time.” “I obey.” No mistaking it, her pussy twitched and tingled at the sound of her words. “Good girl.” A kiss on the other cheek made her head swim with arousal. “Now then, hand me your panties, please.” She didn’t even think her body still had the strength to move, yet at Master’s command she with ease reached down to open her pants and—with a bit of effort as it did not occur to her to actually raise her butt for it—wiggled out of them, next followed by her drenched underwear. She handed the damp fabric to him without even stopping to consider what was happening.

He received the as if they were a sacred object of worship, gently and carefully. Holding them only for a moment he placed them back in her limp hand. She watched as if it was happening to someone else, all the same wishing he’d demand more things of her. Just by obeying—unngh, so good—she felt more deeply connected to him, tied to him, than she ever had before. He smiled down at her, patting her head. “Sleep!” With a relieved sigh she allowed her eyes to fall shut, melting completely into a puddle of blank, sleepy obedience.

“…nd awake!” He smiled his usual shy smile at her, watching as she blinked to try and get the sleepiness out of her system again. Pretending like she didn’t feel aroused she brushed a stand of hair out of her face. Ok, wow. So this is what being a hypnotized slave feels like. Like, way better as Master described! Why did I wait this long to let him do it to me?! She glanced down her body, brightly glowing at the sight of her unconcealed, sloshing cunt. No longer dressed, check! “Well?” The upbeat tone in his voice was a dead give-away. He was struggling not to burst into laughter. Her eyes shot up to meet his. No matter how hot this was, she had to properly play the part or he might lose interest in hypnotizing her further. “This doesn’t count.” “Oh? Why?” “Because—“ “Sleep!” Oh, god, he’s… not… fai…r…

“... and awake!” Master smiled warmly at her kneeling form from their bed. She felt the breeze on her naked body, waiting for his permission to enter the bed room. Is… Is this real? Am I really here? He beckoned her with a wink and she dropped on all fours, crawling towards him like the obedient pet she so desperately wanted to be for him. One last step shy from his feet she stopped, wanting to proceed but held back by an invisible force. With that same shy and happy expression she loved seeing on his face he held out two different things to her. A slim black leather collar and a pair of clean panties plus a folded night gown. “You’ve done extremely well, slave. Now here I’m going to keep our promise. You mentioned how you wanted to try some pet play. That’s what the collar is for. But part of the original promise was to keep my hypnosis fetish and your interest in pet play separate. So that’s why here I’ve got these clothes. In a moment I’ll ask you to choose. If you pick the collar you will be my hypnotized, mindlessly horny sex kitten until dawn or we fall asleep. But you can pick the clothes as well. Maybe your body is already sore and exhausted from the fun we’ve had ’till now. And maybe even if your hypnotized mind says you want to obey me and be my sexy slave your body needs rest. So if that is the case, then even if your mind is focused on my words, focused on following my suggestions and pleasing my by obeying, your body will do what it has to do and pick up the option that signifies a chance to recover. Do you understand that, love?” She found her head eagerly nodding. Well, she mused, true enough. Her body did feel a little exhausted.

In fact, she felt like they had been fucking for the better part of a few hours at least. Which couldn’t be true, because Master hadn’t so much as gotten close to her sexy bits all day, only ever making her sleep and listen to him like the good girl she was. Or… had he? She noted with a wave of fuzzy, tingling arousal how there was a blatant gap in her memory after each time he told her to sleep. Part of her knew he had told her things after, sexy things, things to do and to think. But she didn’t remember if maybe he had ordered her to fuck him? Maybe they had sex and she didn’t remember because Master had told her to forget? The mere idea set her pussy ablaze and she guessed a few drops fell onto the carpet as well.

“So in a moment when I tell you to choose, I want you to listen to your body and pick whichever your body yearns for more. Either spending tonight as my mindless sex kitten, collared and serving your master all night long. Or picking the clothes, getting ready to have a good, long rest to recover from today. Do you understand that, my cute trance-doll?” Again she nodded.

“But the most important part is, regardless which choice you pick, tomorrow morning as you wake up you are permitted to remember all the things you promised me to forget until I give you permission to think about them again. Do you understand this, my love?” This time as she nodded a sly grin spread on her lips, all by itself as if they knew a joke she herself had missed. She didn’t know the reason for the smile, but the giddy sensation in her guts told her it was a very good one. He saw her smile and chuckled. “Seems someone is eager to make sure how good a hypnotized slut-slave you can be.” Involuntarily she squealed at his choice of words. Hypnotized slut-slave. Oh, god, that sounds hot! I wanna know what he’s referring to! How far was I able to let go for him, give myself to him?

“So, my beautiful, obedient trance-doll. Pick what you are going to wear for me tonight. Choose either the collar or the clothes. Either further hypnotized sex or the end of this play-session and a good, long sleep.”

She did make sure to consider her body for a moment, but even with how she felt already it was absolutely no contest. With as much grace as she could put into it from her position she moved closer and took the collar from his hands with her mouth, cutely wagging her ass for him in place of a tail she didn’t have. Her choice elicited a surprised gasp from him that made her excited in a lot of ways. “You know… I never thought you had this big a sex drive when we started dating. I’ll have to plan ahead for future occasions, it seems. Not like I’m complaining.” With these words he gestured for her to join him on the bed. As she did, he put away the clothes in his hand and instead slid the collar around her neck, clasping it shut and tugging on it ever so lightly to ensure it was securely in place. She was trying to make sense of what he said last, giving him a quizzical look that somehow watered down to a longing, feverishly aroused gaze as he gently started rubbing her wet slit. “Don’t worry, my love. You’ll remember exactly what I mean. But only after we’ve spend the night with lots of new things to forget.” She purred in delight as he lined himself up behind her, ready to push the rest of her human mind into oblivion for tonight. As his hard cock penetrated her and she felt her awareness reduce down to the mind of a cat in heat, her last human thought was echoing through her quickly fogging head. I can’t wait to see what I’ll remember tomorrow!