The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

House Hunting

All the usual disclaimers. This is a work of fiction, hypnosis does not work this way, do not try this at home and don’t read this if you’re under 18. Enjoy.

Moving into a new city was always a trying experience. Trying to find a home after years on the road was especially difficult. Hank was a former stage hypnotist, having spent years making people laugh by having their friends, family and spouses acting ridiculous. However, Hank knew he couldn’t keep it up forever and didn’t really want to either. So, after several years and a comfortable bank account, Hank decided it was time to retire and try to use his gift for a more practical purpose, setting a private office here in the small Arizona town and creating a nice practice. But first, he needed a place to live.

Hank sighed as he stepped out of his car, running a hand through his balding gray hair. He shuffled his suit around him and glanced at the house. It was nice, small but not too small, enough for his needs. He wasn’t much into material things. Well, there was one special addiction of his, one that he hoped to use in the near future.

Hank’s musing were interrupted when a car pulled up. The engine stopped and the occupant stepped out. She was a stunning blonde in a dark blue jacket and short skirt, with a nice pair of legs. The instant he saw her, Hank decided that this woman was going to receive the honor of becoming his first “special client” in his new life.

“Hi, I’m Amanda,” the woman said, sticking out her hand. “I’m hoping we can get this deal done.”

“Well, it looks nice out here,” Hank said. “Let’s see what the inside is like.”

“Trust me, you’ll love it,” Amanda said. “This house has everything you need.”

Now that you’re in it, it certainly does, Hank smiled inwardly as they entered.

For the next half hour, Hank took stock of the house. It was rather nice, fully furnished too. Hank liked the decor and figured he’d keep it since he had none of his own. Years in hotel rooms didn’t give one much of a chance to build up a furniture collection. It would cost a bit more, but Hank could afford it and knew it would be well worth it as well.

Amanda’s voice was lovely, almost enough to distract him from looking over her. Early thirties, her blonde hair coming to her shoulders and he knew she had a good body under there. He just needed the chance to see it. It came when Amanda led him up to the main bedroom. He pretended not to notice the size of the large bed and instead focused on a clock on the desk mirror. “I’m not keeping you from anything, am I?” he asked.

“Oh, no,” Amanda laughed. “I was just planning to go back to my office and do some paperwork.”

“Sounds nice,” Hank said. His gaze fixed on the clock. It was bright gold with a swinging arm ticking off the seconds. “Can I get this along with the house?” Hank said. “It would make the perfect addition.”

“I don’t see why not,” Amanda said. “My boss would love to unload some of this stuff. He got it mostly at old junk shops and spruced it up.”

“He did a good job,” Hank said. “Look at the way that arm moves. Back and forth, back and forth. It’s in a perfect rythym, back and forth, back and forth, perfectly oiled, never stopping, it just moves back and forth, back and forth, in a nice, smooth pattern, back and forth, back and forth. It moves so nice and slow, you can’t help watching the way it moves, back and forth, back and forth, a nice, smooth rythym.

“Watch the way it catches the light each time it swings back and forth, back and forth. The gold catches the light just right and it flashes into your eyes. Back and forth, flash, flash, back and forth, flash, flash. It’s fascinating to watch. You can’t look away from it, back and forth, flash, flash. You don’t want to look away from it. Just look at it, Amanda, you want to look at it. You can’t look away, you don’t want to look away, do you?”

“N..no...” Amanda whispered. Her face was relaxed, her eyes fixated on the swinging golden arm.

“Of course you don’t want to look away from it, Amanda. You don’t want to look away because it feels so good to watch the arm, it feels so good to watch it swing, back and forth, flash, flash, back and forth, flash, flash. You keep watching it, Amanda and you can’t look away from it because it feels so good to watch it and it feels so good to listen to my voice. Listening to my voice makes you feel so good, Amanda, almost as good as watching the arm swing, back and forth, flash, flash, back and forth, flash, flash. It feels so good to watch the arm swing and to listen to my voice, you want to listen to my voice, Amanda. You know that if you listen to my voice, you will feel very, very good, don’t you, Amanda?”

“Yes..”

“You want to feel good, don’t you, Amanda?”

“Yes...”

“Of course you do, Amanda. You want to feel good and you know that to feel good, you have to continue to listen to what I say. As you listen to what I say, Amanda, you can see the arm swinging in your mind. It’s swinging, Amanda, back and forth, flash, flash, back and forth, flash, flash. You can see it in your mind as you listen to my voice and it feels so good, Amanda, it feels so very good to listen to my voice and you want to continue to feel good, don’t you, Amanda?”

“Yes...”

“Good. Now, what will you do to continue to feel good, Amanda?”

“Anything...you say...”

“Yes, Amanda, because listening to my voice makes you feel so good and doing what that voice tells you to makes you feel even more good. It will feel good to do whatever my voice tells you, won’t it, Amanda?”

“Yes...”

“Good, good. Now, Amanda, I want you to being taking off your clothes. Take them all off until you’re naked. As you take off your clothes, Amanda, you will feel even better, you will also feel very sexually excited. The more naked you get, the more excited you will feel and the more good you will feel. By the time you are naked, Amanda, you will be desiring sex and you will want it bad because you know that if you have sex with me you will feel more good than you have ever felt in your life. You want to feel that, Amanda?”

“Yes..please...”

“Then do what I say, Amanda, and you will feel so very, very good.” Slowly at first, then with more determination, Amanda slid off her jacket. She then undid her skirt, letting it fall to the floor. She undid the buttons on her shirt on by one and pulled it off. She wore a simple white bra and panties which soon joined the growing pile on the floor. Her breasts were hard and firm, and Hank, naked himself by this point, felt his cock harden at the sight. The dark blonde patch in between her legs seemed to beckon to him, calling him over.

He embraced Amanda and kissed her, answered passionately, as her desire pushed against him. He lay her down on the bed and spent several minutes perusing her chest. He lightly grazed his fingers against the smooth curves before burying his head in between her tits. He kissed both nipples as she moaned in delight, loving the feeling within her as Hank made love to her. She gasped as she felt his cock enter her and sighed as he began to push it in and out of her, the wetting passage becoming covered with her juices as he pushed into her. Hank sighed and leaned down on her, pushing his rod hard into her, loving the sounds of her moans. She cried out as he came into her, blasting his wad into her womanhood.

He made love to her two more times before having her redress. He swiftly used a handy rag to wipe down the sheets, then flipped them over. He redressed and walked to where the hypnotized Amanda sat on the edge of the bed. “Amanda, listen to me carefully. When I snap my fingers, you will become clear-headed and normal. You will not remember anything that has happened here. If you ever hear my voice say the words, ‘clock arm” you will once again feel this good and relaxed and be open to anything I say.”

Amanda’s eyes blinked open as Hank snapped his fingers. “I’m sorry, where were we?”

“I was just telling you it’s perfect,” Hank said. “I’ll take it now.”

“Oh, great!” Amanda stood up, smiling. “Come on, we can go the office now and sign the papers. It can be yours by tomorrow.”

“Wonderful,” Hank said, following her out. He couldn’t help grinning. A great house, a nice practice and a perfect realtor. Not much else a man could want. Well, except a clean pair of sheets.