The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

House Guest: The Chest

Author’s Note: While most of the House Guest series has no particular timeline, this story is after House Guest: The Mirror

Darren looked at the place before him. It was a mansion. He thought that anyone that looked at this building would just look up and say, “Wow this house is big.”

No wonder Jack had told him that his buddy had space to spare. His girlfriend’s co-worker, aka Jack, had said that he knew a guy that could put him up for a few nights. He thought it would be cool to crash at someone’s pad while he in town for business interviews.

Even the walk way was huge…or long. Hugely long? Darren eventually made it up the walk and rang the doorbell. He waited for a while and rang the door bell again. The thought crept in his mind that maybe he got the wrong address. He wondered if this thought also came to cross any visitor coming here the first time. He pulled out the address that he was given and double-checked the numbers and it all appeared to match.

So he rang the bell a third time followed by a hearty knock. Although a knock seemed trivial in a place this big.

“Hold on. Quit the knocking.” Daren heard a muffled voice from inside the door. The heavy door swung open and a young man appeared. He looked youthful and had a mop of brown hair that was slightly disheveled, in the way that looked intentional. His brown eyes seemed bigger and full of energy. He was also showing a lot of skin. The man only wore a pink sarong. Or at least it looked like a sarong. It was significantly shorter than more Daren had seen. The slip was revealing a toned leg and also showing that the guy wasn’t wearing anything underneath the pink mesh materials.

“Seriously what is the point of a butler if I can’t even watch a porn without having to open the door,” the boy said. Daren thought this was a weird way to meet someone.

“I’m looking for a Chance.” Daren noticed the guy’s eyes were wandering up and down his body.

“I’m Chance. Please to meet you…um?”

“My name is Darren.”

“Oh, like Bewitched.” Darren noticed that Chance tried to wrinkle his nose. “Seems appropriate for this place.”

Darren didn’t know how to respond to this guy or the last statement. Maybe this was a haunted house?

“So Darren, what brings you to my place? Oh and don’t just stand out there. Come on in.”

Darren walked in and noticed that the guy appeared to continue to evaluate his body. Darren blushed at the prospect. He had known Jack was gay and his friend from LA would likely be as well, but this guy just made him feel awkward.

The boy spoke up, “Why do you wear such baggy clothes. You should wear something more revealing to show off that ass.”

Again Darren felt flustered. He looked down at his baggy jeans and tee-shirt. “Um, I don’t have much of an ass. I’m supposed to be spending a few nights here, if that is alright.”

“Oh you can spend as many nights as you want. What position do you prefer: Top or Bottom?” Chance asked with a sly grin and a raised eye brow.

“Umm, I think there is a misunderstanding. I’m Jack’s friend. He said he told you I was visiting town and you’d host me for a while.” Darren was pretty sure he was blushing profusely now.

“Hmmm, I don’t remember that,” Chance said, his a finger on his chin attempting to show he was trying to remember.

Darren didn’t know what to do. Was he at the wrong place? Did Jack not call? Should he just find a hotel?

“Oh wait! Jack the Suit. He visited last week or two weeks ago. He did mention a friend staying, but I forgot because he told me while we were fucking. Man that guy is an aggressive Top.” Chance appeared to rub his ass thinking about the experience with a dreamy look in his eyes.

Darren was a little taken aback by the statement. He wasn’t sure if he was more disturbed about the guy’s bluntness or that Jack only remembered to inform his host of his arrival during sex. But it was all free so who could pass that up. People were sure different in LA.

“Well I’m in for the week. I’m looking for a new job since my girlfriend is being relocated out here. I have a few interviews to transfer. If a week is too much I can find somewhere else.” Darren said actually weighing that it might be less awkward if he just found another place.

“No, stay as long as you need. I’m mean this place is huge, I wouldn’t notice if anyone else way here. Well if it wasn’t for the screaming that is.”

“Screaming?” Darren blurted. He was beginning to think this place was really haunted. Big house, eccentric owner that lives by himself and mentioning of bewitching and screaming. Not a good sign.

“Yeah. Most of my guests seem to get really loud. I think they just like bragging their getting laid.”

Daren shook his head. What was he thinking that this place was haunted? He had been watching too many scary movies.

“Well let’s get you situated. I’ll take you to a guest room. The butler is bad at answering doors, but he makes sure that all the rooms are kept in good shape. At least I think it’s him doing the cleaning…”

Chance appeared to literally prance down an open hallway. Daren noticed that there were random turns and stairways. Again the pictures of him getting lost in this place only to find some menacing ghost swarmed his head.

Chance eventually showed him a room that look fairly colonial. A lot of solid wood with a big comfy bed. “Everything you should need is in here. Feel free to use any of the clothing in closet. It looks like it should fit you right. And the kitchen isn’t too far from here. Help yourself to anything.” Chance started to walk out of the room. “I’m going to go finish my porn, let me know if you need anything: food, towels a blow job or anything else your mind can come up with.” Chance gave a wink and walked out the door.

Daren gave a quick question that was on his mind, “Aren’t you going to warn me about wandering or not touching certain things?”

Chance gave him a sly smile, “Why would I do that?” and with that, he skipped down the hallway.

Daren decided that his host was very weird and very flirtatious. He looked around the room and sat his stuff down. He took out his dress shirts and walked towards to closet. He was planning on putting some of hanging clothes in there to be somewhat less wrinkly. But the closet was filled with clothes already. Chance had said that he thought the clothing was his size, but it was way too small for him and a bit too um…gay for his taste.

Closing the closet he hung his clothing up on a hook. He took his time just relaxing and opened up a book and read for a little and checked out his email. He wanted to keep the day to relaxing because there were a lot of interviews the next couple days and he wanted to be in good shape. So he napped after a long plane ride and kept it easy. When he awoke he thought about calling his girlfriend to check in, when there was a knock on the door which then flung open.

Chance was there looking like he was ready to make some new discovery, but soon looked very disappointed. “You’re not the curious type, are you?” Chance mumbled.

Confused on what his host said Daren replied, “Sorry?”

“Oh nothing, I just never used this guest room so I don’t know what it does. Is everything working okay. Anything strange?”

“Um, strange?” Daren questioned. “Not really. Everything seems fine. Thanks again for letting me crash.”

“Suuurre.” Chance said. “Well I’m not too sure what is in this room so feel free to explore and let me know!” Chance appeared to say this very loudly and with purpose. He then left, slamming the door closed behind him.

“What an odd guy,” Daren stated out loud.

Darren was going to return to his phone call when he saw something out of the corner of his eye. It was a box or chest on the ground. It was particularly gaudy so it stood out in the room. While it appeared to be wooden it looked like it was dyed an aqua blue and weird gold cut outs that could have spelled out something in a foreign tongue for all Darren knew. While he wasn’t that surprised to see something that gaudy (after seeing the clothes…and the owner) he didn’t see it there before. Now it was in front of his suitcase. He should have noticed it earlier. Weird.

Darren tried to forget about it and try and call his girlfriend. She’d be piss if he didn’t call her. She was a little controlling sometime. Like the fact that her job came first so he had to move, but who knew, LA could be fun.

The entire time he was listening to the phone ring he eyed the chest. The thing was a little smaller than his suitcase. It wasn’t that big, so what could it be used for?

He heard the voicemail message play. Darren found himself wandering in front of the chest. He put his hand on the lid as if to open, but then heard the beep to indicate he needed to leave a message. He gave a generic ‘I arrived and just calling to check in. Miss you.’ kind of message and then hung up the phone.

Not really thinking anything of it Darren lifted the lid of the chest. He peered in and looked what was inside. A small jar laid in there and a…dildo. Darren picked up the jar. It didn’t have any label on it so he unscrewed the top and looked inside. He put some of the substance on his fingers and smelled it. It smelt sort of sweet and had a oily feel to it. He assumed it was KY jelly for the toy.

He placed the jar back into the chest and his hand brushed against the dildo. The moments he touched he had a strange urge to pick up the object. He reacted on instinct and put his hands around the phallic item. He slowly lifted it up to get a closer inspection. It was colored solid white with similar gold markings from the box. It was also very realistic looking. He felt his heart racing holding the object.

A sudden surge of panic broke through him and he put the dildo back into the box and slammed the lid shut. His head felt funny, like it was too light. He also felt weird, like his thoughts were foggy.

Darren decided to go over his resumes and materials he planned to present the next day. He opened up his laptop and tried to focus on the work infront of him. But his eyes kept wandering back to the box. It made sense for Chance to own one of those, but he felt curious about the object. What were those gold markings all about? Was it a matching set with the chest? An adult toy chest? How did it feel like?

The last questioned echoed in his head. It sounded like his voice saying it, but the thought was alien. He felt curiosity of why gay guys would use these. Again he tried to get this question out of his head and look back at his work. Darren’s eyes continued to look over to the box and he was feeling more and more impatient.

Darren gave out a sigh. He might as well give in to his curiosity. He felt himself get more excited as he approached the chest. His hand reached out for the lid but pulled back for a second only to lift the item again. He took out the toy and ran his fingers along the gold marks on the item.

The weird voice that sounded like his, but wasn’t his began to speak again. “What does it feel like?” Darren tried to brush off the question, but it kept repeating in his head. “What does it feel like?”

He laid the item back on the bed and attempted to focus on his computer again. He had laid the toy down, hoping to forget about it, but his eyes would glance at the dildo. Darren found that he was caressing the fake cock with one hand while editing things on his laptop with the other hand. The more he touched the item the more he was curious about the toy and the louder the voice became. “What does it feel like?”

Darren tried to think about reasons why he shouldn’t mess with the toy. He was straight. He had never thought about this before. The toy was more likely his host’s and it would be rude to use someone else’s things. But Chance seemed the type that would be open to his borrowing things.

He found his body shaking and his heart pounding. The voice in his head changed its statement just a little. “I need to know what it feels like.”

Darren stopped even feigning he was doing work and put his full attention on the toy. He wished he could stop the thoughts but he couldn’t turn his attention away from the dildo. He kept thinking to himself that he needed to know what it felt like.

He continued to contemplate if he should mess around with it as he got up and locked the door to the room. He thought that straight guys don’t mess around with these kinds of things as he walked across the room to the chest and pulled out the jelly. Darren thought that it was impolite to use his host’s toy as he began to undressed. He thought his girlfriend might find this kind of act disgusting as he began to grease the dildo with the jelly. But in the end he made the realization that “I need to know what it feels like.”

Darren felt his entire body quiver as he placed the toy near his ass. There was a slight feeling of dread, like he was walking along the edge of a cliff. Once he plunged in, there was no going back. But out of his lips escaped “need to know,” as he slowly pushed the toy in him.

He felt the item enter the unexplored area. It felt unnaturally warm. Darren thought it may have been the KY jelly doing this, but the heat felt good in him. He pushed the toy in further. He nearly had the entire length inside of him when he felt a sudden jerk. All of a sudden the toy was entirely inside of him. It was almost like it had pushed itself in, but that didn’t make any sense. It was probably his mind playing tricks on him. His mind was a little loopy today.

He started to slowly pull the dildo out of him enjoying the feeling as it caressed some unknown part of him. But then he lost grip of the toy slid back into him. He tried pulling it out again only to have the toy burrow back inside him.

Darren started to panic alittle bit. What was going on? Soon Darren was working his best effort to pull the toy out only to have it be pulled right back into him. It was during this tug-of-war game with the toy that Darren started to hear the voice again. It simply said, “Feels good.”

Darren started to noticed the pleasant feeling he was getting from inside him. So this was why gay guys liked butt sex. Because it “feels good.” Darren had a mixture of thoughts between trying to get the toy completely out of him and the voice telling him how good it felt to have it in him. The more Darren tried to think the louder the voice became. “Feels good.”

Darren started to breathe heavy as the good feeling started to increase in his ass. He needed to get the toy out of him. But if he did then he wouldn’t have the good feeling anymore. And it did feel so good. The voice continued on in his head.

“Feels good,” Darren said out loud. When he said it vocally the pleasant sensation seemed to increase in his ass. Almost like it was rewarding him for admitting it felt good. “Feels so good,” he murmured as he closed his eyes forgetting about the peril to get the toy out and just start enjoying the feeling inside him. If he couldn’t get it out, he might as well enjoy the experience.

“I need this,” the voice said changing its message. Darren began hear himself moan in pleasure. It was so much easier to ride the feeling then worry about trivial things like getting the toy out of him. “I need this,” the voice repeated.

Darren thought this was right. He did need this. He never knew it before, but he needed this. “Oh, I need this,” Darren panted. The pleasure rewarded him for admitting it. “Oh God to I need this. It feels so good. So good.” He noticed that the pleasure also increased the louder he made his statements.

His lust-filled brain was trying to figure out why he had never done this before. The voice was telling him the truth; he needed it. The voice started telling him new truths. Darren now learned he should just agree with the voice and proclaim the truths to the world.

“I need this. This is so addicting.”

“I need this. This is so addicting,” Darren said. He could see himself getting addicted to the feeling in his ass. He would need to get his fix from now on.

“I need to fuck myself.”

“Gaud I need to fuck myself!” Darren exclaimed.

“I need to play with myself every day.”

“I need to play with myself every day,” Darren admitted. Why not, he deserved it. He worked hard. He could reward himself with this amazing pleasure. He wondered if Chance would miss this toy when he took it home with him.

“I need to get my hole fucked.”

“I need to get my hole fucked.”

“My hole is for fucking.”

“My hole is for fucking.”

“I’ll do anything to get my ass fucked.”

“I’ll do anything to get my ass fucked. Oh yeah.”

“I need cock.”

“I need cock.” Darren said this statement not really believing it at first. But as soon as he said it he knew it was true. After all the dildo was shaped like a cock, so a real cock would also bring him the pleasure.

The voice did not didn’t change its statement though. It continued to say “I need cock.”

Trying to gain more of the pleasurable feeling Darren also repeated the statement. “I need cock.” He started imagining the dicks of different guys he had seen. He had never seen another’s guy’s cock hard so he started to imagine what it would look like.

“I need cock,” Darren whimpered noticing the sweat that soaked his body. He still was going full force pulling at the toy but he was now assisting the toy in pushing it back into him. He had been so distracted by the voice and the pleasure from his hole that the realization that the rest his body was on the brink of exhaustion never registered to him. The voice still probed him, “I need cock.”

“I need cock, “Darren repeated. His mind still reeling with the images of hard cocks of all sizes and shapes.

“I need cock,” Darren said while thinking about touching the cocks and different ways to make them hard. They were better hard; he knew that.

“I need cock,” Darren panted. His mind filled with images of him stroking different cocks and licking dicks. He needed to make them hard.

“I need cock,” Darren said louder. He needed to make them hard or else how else would they be able to fuck his hole. Then the images of hard cocks fucking his ass poured into his imagination.

“Fuck! I need cock!” Darren roared. He felt the overwhelming pleasure increase again. “I need cock to fuck my ass. My hole needs to be filled with cock.” The words poured out of Darren. The voice had not said them but Darren knew they were true nonetheless. The pleasure still increased with each realization.

Darren felt his body jerk. The pleasure started to overwhelm him. He arched his back as his stiff dick exploded cum hitting the ceiling.

Darren panted as he enjoyed the feelings the swept through his body. His body ached and he was completely drenched in sweat. He looked over at the alarm clock on the night stand. To his surprised four hours had passed. He had been fucking himself for that long?

He realized that it had gotten dark out without him paying any attention. It wasn’t long before Darren’s consciousness drifted into sleep, his body needing rest.

* * *

Darren woke up in the bed with the sun hitting him in the eyes. He felt the toy still embedded in his ass as his memories became more conscious. In truth his dreams were occupied with him filling his ass with either toys or cock so it wasn’t a shocker to see the toy still in him. Darren clenched his ass muscles embracing the feeling of his ass being filled. He felt content. He was so glad be decided to try out the toy. It had certainly changed his life now.

He realized he needed to get ready for his interview. He let the toy stay in him and he walked around the room. He put on his dress shirt that he had put up the day before. He was grateful for the wrinkle free material that made the need for an iron obsolete.

He buttoned up the shirt with one hand and played with his ass and toy with the other. He went to the guest room’s bathroom and groomed himself one-handed. Finally came the point that he needed to put on pants. Darren felt somewhat discouraged.

He took the toy out and let it drop to the floor. Now he was disappointed. Whatever power had forced the toy to stay inside him yesterday wasn’t working now. He had hoped that the toy wouldn’t want to leave him. He sure didn’t want the toy to leave.

He didn’t like the feeling of his ass being empty. It made him feel uncomfortable. How had he managed to not have his ass not filled before this? He wasn’t sure anymore.

He put on his briefs which seemed smaller slightly. Darren then put on his pants. He was having a hard time putting them on for some reason. He had issues when buttoning his pants. He worried about gaining weight, but he still had his lean build and visible abs. Had he shrunk his pants somehow?

Darren’s hands patted the empty feeling from his ass. Then he became aware of that his ass appeared bigger. It was much more noticeable now. How was that even possible? Was it the toy? No, that didn’t make any sense.

Remembering the toy, Darren decided he should probably put it back. He didn’t want anyone walking in and seeing it lying out. A part of him thought that maybe he should just put it in his bag and claim it as his own, but something else said that he needed to put it in the chest…for now. He knew when he got back from the interview it wouldn’t be staying in there.

He picked up the toy and walked over the kitschy chest. He longed to put the toy in him again. Reluctantly Darren opened the chest to put the toy away. He had just one problem; there was no room for the toy in the chest. It was already stuffed full of various dildos.

Darren’s mind raced. He picked up one the toys and looked at it. The chest only had the jelly and the one toy yesterday. Now there was a whole assortment. Darren checked the lock on the door. It was still locked and it could only be locked from the inside. That meant that no one had filled the chest while he slept.

He looked at the new toy in his hand. It was pink with the same gold symbols on it. He smiled to himself. It didn’t matter where the toys had come from. When he was done with this stupid interview he’d be having fun with his new discoveries.

He playfully patted the pink dildo against his ass. “Soon you’ll be going in here,” he said to the toy longingly.

Then something strange happened. The toy pushed against the pants, the tip aiming directly at his hole. The familiar force pushed into him trying to tear through the clothing. Darren used his strength to attempt to hold it back. He then suddenly realized he didn’t want to hold back and let go of the toy.

A loud ripping noise was made and the toy burrowed itself through his pants and underwear. Darren regrabbed the toy and started to pull out. He noticed that this toy pulled out with his pull but would thrust itself back into him.

“Oh man,” Darren moaned. He felt a sense of completeness enwrap his sense of self. Life was so much better with his ass filled.

Pleasure enthralled him. He noticed that this toy was much more forceful and rougher and he was enjoying that fact. He thrusted his ass against the pull of his hand and the toy’s own force.

Then the voice returned, “So much better to have my ass filled.”

Darren smiled as be took in the words of truth. “So much better to have my ass filled,” he repeated. His reward of pleasure was also more intense this time.

The voice continued, “I’m a cock whore.”

A sudden realization hit Darren the toys were changing him. “Oh my god. They’re changing me into a gay cock whore,” stated in surprise. He wanted to fight against the toy’s power but why? “That is so HOT!”

“Being a cock whore is so hot.”

“Yeah,” Darren smiled, “being a cock whore is so hot.”

“I’m a slut,” whispered the voice.

“Yeah that’s right I’m big ol’ slut. I need this ass fucked.”

“My boy pussy needs fucking,” said the voice.

“Fuck my boy pussy,” Darren said. He liked the name for his hole. It was his pussy. “I need this boy pussy to be fucked!”

“My boy pussy craves cock.”

“That’s what my pussy is for,” Darren thinking this statement was obvious. “My boy pussy needs to have a cock in it.”

“I’ll do anything to get my pussy fucked.”

“Oh man, I need men to fuck my ass. I’ll do anything to get this big ass fucked.”

“I need lots of men to fuck my pussy.”

“That’s right. I’m a big slut. I need a lot of guys to fuck my slutty pussy.”

Darren noticed his hard dick pressed within the confined of his business dress. A wet stain of precum was becoming apparent. He was having so much fun. He didn’t even have to touch his dick. His new way of masturbating was so much better.

“Yeah that’s right. Turn me into a big cock whore. I need this ass to be fucked. Yeah, fuck that pussy. Man I need this.”

Darren was still standing, back bent over watching the toy enter in and out of his boy pussy (with his assistance). He felt the pleasure well up and then his cock exploded cum that soaked his ruined pants. Droplets of cum dropped to the floor as Darren mewed from his orgasm.

He smiled as he dropped the toy to the floor. He walked over to the chest and looked at all the unused toys. His pussy was still hungry and he needed to fill it. And he had a feeling that all these toys wanted to be used. He picked up an orange dildo that had a hilt on the end and he soon plunged it in his hole.

When he did put the toy in him he realized that a good cock whore needs to practice in cock sucking. He grabbed out a realistic looking black dildo with a suction cup on the end. He slammed it against the wall. Darren then got on his knees and began to suck on the fake cock. The voices returned telling him how much he loved to suck cock. He didn’t have to repeat the statements; he just has to prove how much he enjoyed it by continuing his actions.

Darren realized that all these toys had so much to teach him. He was going to have to use them all. No matter how long it took. He’d prove to the toys how much his boy pussy needed filling.

* * *

Daren woke up on the floor of the guest room. He looked down at himself and saw that his suit was completely ripped up and soaked with sweat and cum. He actually rather liked the look, but it meant an end to his suit. He had also missed his job interview. Darren knew he should have been upset, but it was so hard to care about anything else when he still had a toy planted in him. A large part of him wanted to stay in the room all day and just fuck himself crazy with the toys again.

Still he needed to find a new job. That was the reason for him coming to LA. Also how else would he find someone to fuck his ass if he stayed in his room all day? It would also look bad if he missed two interview in a row without calling. But it was more important to find someone to fuck him.

Darren started his routine again leaving his toy inside of him. Again he pulled out the toy to put the pants on, which was again the last thing he needed to do (or wanted to do). Again he had trouble putting his pants on. This time Darren knew for sure his ass had gotten bigger. His briefs even made ripping sounds when they attempted to cover his ass. They didn’t rip apart, but the seams were stretched to capacity.

Darren looked at his ass in the vanity mirror. It was now plump and juicy. A good solid bubble butt. He shook his ass a little to show it off a little. Guys would love to fuck that piece of meat, he thought to himself.

He loved the look but how was he going to go to this interview if he didn’t even have his pants on. He pulled up the pants a little more and the pants slit open right at the entrance of his crack. It was getting harder and harder not to start fucking his ass with one of the toys coving the floor.

Darren then heard a knock from the door. He unlocked it and opened it only to see his girlfriend’s co-worker, Jack, standing in front of him.

“Hey there,” Jack said. He was dressed up in a tightly tailor suit and teal dress shirt and tie with pink and baby-blue stripes. “I had some business out here as well. Stopped by to check up on you.” Jack walked in and looks around the room.

Darren realized that every toy he had used was still plainly out in display. “Seems like Chance has been treating you well,” Jack says with an approving smile as he picks up a toy from the ground. “You’ve been having fun?” he asks with an eyebrow raised.

“What can I say? I had time to, you know, fill,” Darren was only somewhat surprised he was flirting with his girlfriend’s co-worker. He was rubbing his butt letting Jack know what needed to be filled. He could tell by Jack’s eyes that he was more than willing. And judging by the growing bulge, Darren was going to a big piece of meat fuck him.

Jack smiled. “Chance has been a good host.” Jack moved behind Darren as his hands caressed his clothed body. Darren felt the heat of Jack’s breathe as Jack huskily spoke into his ear. “Chance has a way with guests and I always thought you were cute. You just needed to learn how to have some fun without that bitch.“

Jack’s hands continued to explore Darren’s body. Darren found himself submitting, liking Jack’s dominance. “And look here. Your ass is all ready for play.” Jack fingered the tear.

“My ass is too much for these pants,” Darren said almost giggling. He felt excited to have his first real cock in him. His first step to becoming a true cock whore.

Jack tore are the stretched fabric of the briefs, giving his better access to Darren’s hole. “I’ll say. Look at that ass. It is just screaming to be fucked,” Jack said right before he buried his face and tongue into the discussed topic.

Darren gasp at the attention his ass was getting. “Yeah, that’s right my ass is for fucking.”

Jack played around with the ass a little more. He pulled out his own cock as continued to rim Darren. But is wasn’t long that Jack wanted more. “I’ve been wanting to fuck that ass for so long now. Get over to the bed. Face forward, hands on the bed and present that fine ass,” Jack commanded.

Darren moved quickly into the desired position. His back arched to give an alluring attention to his ass and basically presented himself to be mounted. Jack strode over stroking his hard dick. He put the length of the dick against the crack of Darren’s ass.

“You sure you want this dick? You sure you don’t want pussy?”

Darren felt the heat of the cock. Man, Jack was big. “Fuck pussy. I already have one. What I need is your big dick to fuck my boy pussy.”

Jack smiled. He plunged his dick into Darren’s hole.

Darren felt complete again. He felt like a junkie as he went through withdrawal symptoms when he didn’t have his ass filled and got his fix when his pussy was fucked. He let Jack know how much he enjoyed getting fuck by moaning uncontrollably. “FUCK YEAH!” Darren screamed.

Jack continued to fuck the hole while his hands began to unbutton Darren’s shirt. Darren soon felt his nipples being played with. His breathe was heavy and he felt his body move against’ Jack’s motions.

“Yeah, that’s right I need this,” Darren moaned. “I need that big cock in my ass.”

Jack had removed his shirt, but let Darren’s hang loosely unbuttoned. He smiled to himself. He pulled out and Darren made protesting sounds about having his ass empty.

“Take off you pants,” Jack commanded as he followed his own commands as well. “But leave your briefs on. I want to fuck you with those on.” Jack undressed himself completely, taking his pants, shirt and jock strap off. He did leave on the tie though.

Jack looked over a Darren with a crazed lust look in his eyes. He was only in the torn briefs and the unbuttoned white dress shirt. Jack climbed onto the bed and laid with his back against the mattress.

“You want this cock?” Jack asked giving a sly smile.

“I need it,” Darren moaned.

“Then ride it,” Jack said.

Darren jumped on the bed and quickly aligned the cock against his ass. Darren’s legs got used to the new position as he began to move his ass up and down the big dick.

“Yeah, that’s right. Ride that dick.” Jack encouraged. “Show me how much you want it.”

Darren quickened his pace and gave everything to fuck himself on the dick. He screamed moans of pleasure. He wanted Jack and the world to know how much he loved getting fuck. He remembered what Chance had said about the screaming as he smiled to himself.

“I knew you’d be more fun after staying here. Chance has a way of opening up people’s eyes. I knew sending you here would make you cock hungry. So are you upset by this. Me sending you here and turning you gay?” Jack asked with a crafty, unapologetic smile.

Darren smiled down at Jack, “Upset, no. I’m turned on by that. You helped turn me into a cock whore. I’m going to have so many guys fuck this ass. I think I need to thank you.”

Jack smiled, “Keep working on thanking me boy. You’re doing a pretty damn good job.”

Darren fantasized about his new ideal life as a slut. It made him even hornier and he soon blew his load, shooting himself in the face. He allowed Jack to thrust in him a few times before moving and began to make out with Jack, letting the cum smear between their faces.

Darren eventually relieved Jack of his load in the shower stalls. They had carried over a large dildo with a suction cup so Darren could fuck himself while sucking off Jack.

When they were done really cleaning up, Darren check out his suit. “Well there goes my second job interview. This isn’t going to look good at my job back home.” Darren thought about the bad image he would get when the two internal job interviews were just ditched. He also thought about how hard it would be to sit at work all day without getting fucked. What was he going to do? How could he go back to his old life?

He also had issues fitting into any of his old clothes. None of them fit right with his new ass. And those that did fit didn’t show off his ass enough. Then he remembered that Chance said he could borrow some of his clothes.

Darren went to the closet as Jack talked to someone over his cell. Darren had wondered why he had thought these clothes were too small before. They fit perfectly on him now, even with the larger ass. He wore some blue gym shorts that were on the shorter side. His ass hung out a little, but Darren liked that it showed it off so well. He also wore a tight blue tank top with white stripes down the sides. They also cut off just showing a peak at his abs.

When he was dressed Jack said that he would make up the missed interview by connecting him with one at his job. They left as soon Jack finished dressing. On the way over Daren realized something.

“I can’t interview for a job dressed like this,” he stated.

“Don’t worry. I think it will go over better dress like that,” Jack replied.

“What am I interviewing for? A porn company?” Jack asked.

“No, well not today anyways,” Jack replied.

Darren was somewhat disappointed in the answer, but then realized that Jack hinted at interviewing for porn in the future.

The two met went into a business building. Darren realized that this was where his girlfriend worked. Which made sense because Jack was the connect to the job.

They got in the elevator and Jack pressed the button for one of the higher floors. They got off and were greeted by a masculine looking man in a suit, but somewhat older. Darren considered him an attractive silver fox type. He also noticed that the man was eyeing over his body. At first, Darren thought it was because of the unprofessional attire. Then he realized the look was just plain unprofessional.

The man moved around Darren like a hunter moves around a prey. Darren kind of liked the experience.

“Hmm, you were right Jack, just what I’m looking for in a new assistant,” the man said.

He looked over at Darren, “I need someone to keep things orderly. Answer my phone calls and help manage my affairs. Your resume Jack sent me shows you are more than qualified, if not over qualified. But I’m looking for other skills too. But now, Jack has told me you were tardy for two other interviews.”

Darren froze and looked over at Jack. Why did he tell that guy that information? “Um, that is right sir.”

“Well, why were you tardy?” the man asked sounding like a drill sergeant that made it sound as if there was no right answer.

Darren looked over at Jack. Why was he doing this? Jack just nodded at him.

“Well you see sir…” Daren started.

“He got distracted getting his ass fucked,” Jack interjected.

Darren shot a glance at Jack. What was he up to?

“Well is that so. Well what can we do so I can make sure you show up to work here on time.” The man paced with a strong sense of confidence as he feigned deep though. “I think I had an idea.” The fox unbuckled his pants and drew out a large dick. Even soft the thing was thick and was probably 12 inches hard. Darren felt his mouth (and ass) hunger for the cock.

“If you arrive to work on time, I’ll fuck you with this. You think this will be incentive enough?” the man asked.

Darren saw the dick getting harder and he nodded his head.

“Now for the second part of the interview,” The man said as he lower Darren onto his knees. I need to see some of your skills not listed in the resume.

Darren made fast work on the dick and soon found his rewarding incentive up his ass. The man described some of the job roles for the new position. He also “interviewed” Darren about some of the “positions” the job would include.

“I will be having many important men in here. Many of them will need to be ‘entertained’ while I am busy. I need to make sure they enjoy themselves. This may mean ‘entertaining’ multiple guests at once. Do you think you can handle that?”

“OH YES!” Darren screamed and he was bent over the desk.

“Not all the men will be attractive or as endowed. Also you need to be able to ‘entertained’ multiple times in one day. Understood?”

“Yes Sir!” Darren panted. “Harder please. You feel so good in me.”

“That’s what I like hearing. Congratulations boy, you are now mine. I’ll have HR have the paperwork for you tomorrow. One last thing, you can only wear a suit when told. Otherwise I want you to wear something revealing and entertaining for the guests.”

Darren moaning in acknowledgment. So that was why Jack had him come sans suit. He looked over at Jack who was stroking himself watching the show. He also realized he never said he would do the job. The fox just commanded him to take it. But getting fucked by this cock every day was an opportunity Darren wasn’t going to pass up.

When they were done Darren took a towel and cleaned his new boss and then dressed him in a clean suit.

“Now you will be here at 9am sharp so I can plow that ass and you will fill out the paperwork,” the man said. To Darren is sounded more like a command than an offer. But this job was perfect.

“How should I address you sir?” Darren asked, not knowing his new boss’ name.

“You will address me as ‘sir,’ ‘boss,’ or more preferable as ‘Master.’” Darren felt a shiver run through him. He was definitely going to enjoy this job.

* * *

As it turns out Jack was in town to basically steal Daren’s girlfriend’s promotion and this meant that the (former) girlfriend did not have to relocate even though Daren did decide to take the offer in LA. It even paid better than his previous job. Daren and Jack were staying at Chance’s pad until they could find a place together. Not that they were dating but they had gotten to know a lot about eachother during their time together; like what sexual positions the other liked.

Darren stretched on his bed. He was wearing a thong he had recently bought. It was Italian silk and his boss appeared to really like it on him. His boss actually made him wear only the thong and some leather boots for the entire day. He even made Darren go home in the outfit. Darren loved how his boss tried to degrade him.

Darren leapt up from the bed. He was feeling rather empty at the moment. He was still in the same guest room at Chance’s so we walked over to the funny chest. He opened it up and found a brand new double ended dildo. Darren smiled to himself as he licked his lips.

There was a knock from the open door. Chance was standing there wearing only a jock strap. “Well how is my horny little bottom boy.” Chance looked over the toy Darren was holding. He gave a knowing look at Darren as the two jumped into bed.

The two were on all fours facing opposite directions. The were playing a tug-of-war game with the toy. Darren noticed that every time he clenched his ass tighter the toy would fall deeper into him. Chance must have noticed as well be cause he would occasionally gain more of the toy in him as well.

The two eventually found a new position as they began to make out while slamming their asses together. “You know it is about time we got a double-sider. I don’t mind playing top from time to time, but I eventually need my beauty fuck too you know.”

Darren smiled at his gracious host. Even when he found a place, he would be making frequent visits to his new friend. Then he heard another knock and saw Jack at the open door. “Mind if I join,” he stated not really waiting for the answer. Not that it really was a question.

Darren had to admit that he couldn’t be happier with his life as a cock whore.