The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HOSTILE TAKEOVER

Synopsis:An Australian Businesswoman seeks to take over a Thai export business with little success

Beryl Hely was one of Australia’s top female executives. She was the CEO of a listed import firm that was growing at a phenomenal rate. In a decade of shrinking income, plummeting stock prices and reduced incomes she had led her firm to great success by absorbing smaller Asian firms in the ASEAN countries. Companies whose management was not sharp enough or edgy enough to resist her hostile takeovers. Most were fooled by her seemingly fragile beauty. She was a tall, green-eyed blonde with a terrific, slim figure. But as they admired her beauty most of her business rivals soon found she wasn’t fragile. She was a TOUGH , ruthless business woman.

A precious stone and jewelry exporter in Thailand was her next in her sights. Thailand is known for it’s exports of stones, gold , and jewelry and she had spotted this target firm because it’s exports had increased steadily for the last ten years. Tung Exports was her next take over victim , and there was nothing the owner, Cho Tung could do to stop her.

Beryl checked into the Dusit Thani Hotel in central Bangkok the day before the scheduled meeting between her and Tung and had just returned to her suite from a leisurely dinner in the hotel dining room.

She placed her key in the door and as it swung open she was startled to see a startlingly beautiful Thai woman sitting in one of the easy chairs in the drawing room of her suite.

“What are you doing here? This is MY suite,” she said gruffly. “The management will HEAR about this. Get out!”

The woman stood and Beryl could not help noticing how beautiful she was. Though a full six inches shorter than the Australian the intruder had a certain presence . She had a full , lush body that could not be concealed by her clothing that certainly wasn’t native dress. The Asian wore a black leather, form fitting dress and shiny, black high heel shoes. Around her neck was a gold necklace bearing a HUGE blue cut stone of some sort. Her eyes too, were incongruously blue, unlike most Thais.

“Mr. Tung sent me here to speak to you before your meeting tomorrow. It is not common for women to have such powerful positions here in Thailand, and he wishes to know what you seek before you meet.”

Beryl immediately noticed the flawless English and the soft, lilting voice of the beautiful woman.

“That’s MY business, Miss, and I’d suggest you go back and tell your boss I wouldn’t talk to you. I only talk to owners, not gophers!”

“Oh Cho is not my boss,” the woman responded, " we are, in a sense business partners. But you probably could call me the SENIOR partner. He runs the day to day operations of the business and I offer advise and leadership to him as well as several other businessmen. He in turn, pays me a percentage of his gross income. I run SEVERAL businesses here in Bangkok in the same manner.”

“Well, you may have a new partner, dear, I’m here to take over the Tung operation. I’ve purchased a significant amount of his stock, and have spoken to several of his customers and I am ready to take over his business, with or without his approval. I’m prepared to offer him a certain level of payment to just get him out of the way, however. I have no time for the struggle he will want to give to save his business, and I offer him a quick end to his misery.” An arrogant smile was on the blonde Australian’s face as she spoke. The smile of a woman who had NEVER been bested in a business deal.

“I am quite pleased with the way Cho operates the company and I am not prepared to be rid of him...yet. You may as well return to your home. There is no need for the business meeting in the morning.”

“It doesn’t matter WHO owns the operation, my takeover will still work, perhaps it is you who should return home, and leave my room...now.”

“I own several businesses here in the city, perhaps you would like to become part of one of those. In fact I own a small house of prostitution that does quite well. I think you would fit nicely into THAT operation, Beryl.”

The Australian executive was angry. Who did this woman think she was talking to? " Listen, whatever your name is, I won’t take any shit from Cho OR you. Just get out of my room, or my next call is to security.”

As Beryl moved toward the phone to make the call she passed close to the beautiful Asian. The leather clad beauty reached out and held Beryl’s arm.

“ My name is Nantana, but soon you will address me as Mistress Nantana, for now I only want you to look into my eyes.”

Beryl struggled to free her arm but the diminutive Nantana was remarkably strong. She pulled the blond toward her and shifted her grip so that she was holding Beryl’s face with both hands and forcing the blonde to look into her almond shaped eyes.

“I said LOOK INTO MY EYES!” The words seemed to resound inside Beryl’s mind. Again the Australian tried to pull back, but this time with less conviction. She was confused as to what was happening. But she knew the Asian would do her no good. She had to get away.

“You are too excited my dear...you must relax....relax....as you gaze deeply into my eyes you must relax.....you feel my eyes pulling you.... pulling you deep within their depths and you must continue to look into my eyes and relax... keep looking and relax....”

Beryl’s body seemed to lose some of it’s tension, but she tried once again to pull away from Nantana, with no success.

“Stop fighting me dear.... look into my eyes and stop fighting... it does no good to resist.... no one can resist my eyes.... look....deeper....deeper...... deeper..... gaze into my eyes....”

Now the blonde executive’s eyes were fixed on the deep blue gaze of the Thai woman. It was as if Nantana’s eyes were hot, blue flames burning away her will to resist. She just kept staring at those bottomless blue eyes. “No...no...” she struggled to shout out, but the shout came out as a whisper...weak and ineffectual. She was terrified.

“Yes....yes... my dear...keep looking as you feel your will power drift away... drift into my eyes.... my will controls your will...my will IS your will....deeper and deeper ... no will to resist me... no desire to resist me.... just listen as I speak....my words guide you.... you can’t fight me... you can’t resist me.... look deeper...”

Beryl’s eyes widened as she lost her ability to speak. She tried to scream but no words came to her lips. All she could do was stand and gaze into Nantana’s hypnotic blue eyes. She felt powerless before this sensual beauty. Her gaze had been captured by Nandata’s irresistible deep blue eyes.

Nantana removed her hands from the Australian’s face but Beryl couldn’t move. Her arms hung limply to her sides and she stood paralyzed by the mesmerizing stare of the beautiful Asian.

“Yes that’s it dear...just relax and look into my eyes...your Mistress’ eyes..... you must obey me in every thought and action .... you must obey.... you WILL obey.... you cannot look away unless I allow you to... and you MUST obey.... obey.... obey... obey.... you MUST obey .. obey...

The repeated phrase soon became a mantra to the blonde and she heard a voice she recognized as her own repeating " obey...obey... obey...”

“Good ...good my pet..... tomorrow morning you will come with me to The House of Nantana where you will reside as a prostitute.... a slut working for me... a whore for anyone who has the money... your first customer there will be Cho Tung and you will do anything he commands. You will be my whore, Beryl.... do you understand?”

“Beryl’s mind was fighting the hypnotic commands of the Asian sorceress but struggle as she might she could not disobey the commands. " I...i...i...will be your whore...”

“The dark beauty smiled. " Now it is time you call me Mistress Nandata is it not? Say it slut...SAY IT!”

“I will be your whore Mistress Nandata, " came the lifeless reply.

Nandata reached around her own neck and removed the gold chain and jewel and placed it around Beryl’s. To the Australian it seemed somehow so heavy it pulled on her until she was no longer able to stand. She sank to her knees and then her head and neck were pulled to the floor. She remained kneeling, prostrate before the leather clad Mistress.

“You CAN look up now Beryl... look up again ... deep into my eyes so I can command you. TOMORROW you will go to work in my whore house. TONIGHT you will worship ME. Do you understand Slave Beryl?”

The entranced business woman lifted her head and again stared helplessly into Nandata’s blue eyes. There was no resistance left. Her mind... her body belonged to the dark Asian. " Tonight I will worship you Mistress Nandata.” she whispered.

Nandata returned to the soft chair she had occupied waiting for the businesswoman to arrive. She slowly removed her leather garments revealing her dark, sensuous body. She left her high heeled shoes on her feet as she sat. She did not even speak to Beryl, she merely crooked her finger and the mesmerized slave crawled slowly to the chair.

Nandata pointed at her own feet and Beryl fell to worshiping the shoes. Kissing, licking, and adoring first the sole, then the heel which she sucked as if it were a leather cock.. She groaned in lust.

“I have entranced MANY before you my dear...you had NO chance against my sorcery. Your mind and your heart are open to me. You love to obey my commands. You love to be my slave. You love ME.”

Then Nandata opened her legs revealing her beautiful cunt. She pointed lasciviously at the dark delta between her gorgeous legs.

“ Now you may eat me Beryl... knowing that when you taste me you will have surrendered yourself totally to my power. You will never return home, but will work for me as long as I command it. You will worship me in every way and service ANYONE I tell you to. You will be my slut slave. One taste and you will forever be my loving slut slave.”

Beryl looked longingly at the dark hair surrounding Nandata’s delta and slowly kissed her way up the Asian’s legs. As her tongue dipped into Nandata’s cunt a tear trickled down her cheek, " Slut slave Mistress Nandata .. I’m YOUR slut slave.”

And she licked.....