The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hostel

Chapter Forty Six — A Slave and Her Mistress(es)

“You’re probably wondering why I’ve gathered you here today.”

Rebecca snickered to herself, fully aware of how ridiculous she sounded, how ridiculous the whole thing was. The humor was new, nestled comfortably where there should have been guilt, or fear, or even desperate panic. Whether the change was the result of Tris, her herself, or a joint effort hardly mattered now. What mattered is that she felt like they were on a roll, a triumphant one at that, and she intended to keep things going until she was old and in a retirement home.

Perhaps not even then.

She had an audience of three. One was slumped in a pew, eyed closed, breathing softly, dead to the world. The second was Tris, living right there alongside her in their shared head space, silently looking on and smiling—no, beaming. Tris was on a roll, too. She wanted this to happen as much as Rebecca, maybe more so.

The third had beautiful, soft eyes that gradually came to life as Rebecca spoke, eyes that focused on her face, eyes with hazel irises that disappeared and reappeared behind fluttering eyelids. Eyes that were just one highlight of the most beautiful woman in the entire world.

“Welcome back, Celeste.”

The hazel eyes vanished again as Celeste squinted herself back into awareness. Her face was familiar to both of them, a sort of sleeping half-grin that she often made in the mornings after a night of intense lovemaking. It was part coy and part sweetness, with more than a dash of post-trance euphoria.

“Relaxed,” Celeste responded, exactly as Rebecca expected. “Calm. Really calm.”

“Good. What do you think of our voice right now?”

“It’s… um…” Celeste searched for the right word. “It’s weird. I wanna say, fascinating? It’s like you’re singing in the shower and it’s my favorite song, and I want to get in the shower with you but first, I want to hear every note.” She shifted in the pew until she reached an acceptable level of comfort. “And I’m just sitting here listening to that song. Next to you. Rebecca, I honestly thought that you were going to leave me in that bathroom and never come back.”

“Because of what you did.” Tris was short and to the point. “Because of Kayla and Zoe.”

“I’m so sorry, Mistress.” Her eyes found the floor. “I really thought that—”

“I know, I know. I don’t want to rehash that. We both get it, Rebecca and me.”

Celeste reached for her, twisting her torso and snaking her arm along the top of the pew, slipping it around Rebecca’s back, trying to pull her closer. On any other day, Rebecca and Tris would have allowed it. Welcomed it. But today, for the first time, they found themselves doing the unthinkable.

“You’re pulling away,” Celeste pouted, her cute smile collapsing.

“Because you need to listen to me for a moment, baby. We have the rest of our lives to do the sexy shit, but right now you need to listen and not talk. Remember how fascinating my voice is.”

“I don’t,” Celeste began, but the suggestion was too powerful to resist, and she relented. Her shoulders fell, and the smile returned to her face. “Yes, I should listen to you.”

“Listen and not talk,” said Rebecca. The alternative, “I want to fuck your brains out, you sexy little nut,” could wait for later.

“Kay.” Celeste’s agreement helped immeasurably. Buoyed by the response, Rebecca pursed her lips and continued.

“So. We get it. We didn’t until today, not really. Because up until today we were the freak, right? The one mind controller on Earth who doesn’t want to control minds, who gets guilty, who is constantly guilty. I barely got Emily put back together, and I got fucking lucky on that one, because she loved Roger and I could use that like a frame to glue all of the pieces back in place. And then you, and all the shit that happened, plus Alice scrambling everything when she tried to erase my memory…

“And yeah, it’s hot as fuck! It’s such a fucking rush going into it, a new target, a beautiful woman just melting under you, your words alone doing all of the work. Alice might have shoved us together, but that’s what kept us together. We both have a thing for brainwashing.

“What would you say about that?” Rebecca finally allowed herself to look at her girlfriend. The brunette looked very small and alone. Guilt prowled around the fences she’d hastily erected, looking for a way back in. Rebecca tried her best to ignore the it, choosing instead at that moment to fixate on her girlfriend’s nose.

Celeste has a cute nose, Tris noted.

“I know you like it,” said Celeste. “And I like what you do to me, when you take control of my mind and make me do things… I don’t even remember getting here.” She looked around, curious. “Where are we, anyway?”

“Airport chapel.”

“The airport has its own church?”

“This airport has everything.”

“Ah. Makes sense.” Celeste let her arm slip off the top of the pew, dangling into the row behind them, her fingers stopping just short of Kayla’s knees. “I don’t remember walking here,” she said, “and you know how hot I think that stuff is. I love you, and I know how much you love hypnotizing me. Hypnotizing anyone. I wish that the guilt didn’t eat you up inside all the time. So I thought… well, you know. That maybe if I did all of the actual hypnotizing you wouldn’t feel so guilty about having more slaves.”

“That changes today,” said Tris. “It changes now. No more guilt. No more—”

My piece, Rebecca chided Tris, and the latter relented.

“Remember when you tried to brainwash us unto running the hostel, Celeste?”

“Yeah.” She sighed. “I know, Rebecca. It was me doing the same thing. Trying to force you to be something you’re not.”

“No. Listen now. Listen only. Obey, slave.”

Celeste sank into the pew and nodded.

* * *

“I am deeply hypnotized,” Rebecca mumbled, as the robe fell to the floor. A hand pressed against her back as the other worked on her bra, until it slipped free and joined the robe. Celeste reached around the chair and cupped Rebecca’s breasts, gently squeezing them as she planted soft kisses on Rebecca’s neck.

“That’s right. You’re doing so good. Completely under my spell. Open to my suggestions. You’re feeling so, so good right now. So sexy and beautiful. You’re so beautiful, Rebecca. Beautiful and powerful. Smart and sexy. I want you to say that for me, and believe it.”

The soft hands continued their magical work, raising and lowering her breasts and brushing against her hard nipples. She began to squirm in the chair, spreading her legs and idly letting her hand fall between them. “I’m beautiful and powerful,” she agreed, pressing against her lips with a soft moan. “Sexy and powerful.” She was already getting wet, of course. Sexy and powerful girls were just that—sexy. “I’m sexy… powerful…”

“You’re the most powerful hypnotist in the world. Beautiful and powerful. You feel so sexy because you’re so powerful, Rebecca. See how good it feels? So hot. So sexy.”

“Mmmm…” Her hand found her clit, and she groaned happily. “Powwwwwerfullll…”

* * *

“When you brainwashed us into trying to take over the hostel… yeah, a part of us really liked it! A whole room full of the hottest women, completely in control of their minds?”

A memory flashed before her eyes, yellowed like an old photograph, imagined heat from that sunny day pressing against her cheeks. “Remember when we hypnotized those two Russian girls at the park? You took one and I took the other? We could have kept on doing that, day after day, year after year.”

The memory faded. It wasn’t complete—bits of it had broken off, lost forever, including the part Rebecca longed for now. “I don’t even remember their names, Celeste. Barely their faces, for that matter. They all blend together. They seemed like cool girls to hang out with, and we stole them. And now I don’t even remember what their names were.”

“Mine was Anna. The girl I hypnotized. I don’t remember the other girl’s name.”

“See what I mean? Look at Kayla and Zoe. What are the odds that, if we hypnotized enough of the lacrosse team, or half the school, we’d forget their names, too? And then what fun would that be? They’d names in a ledger, and then bam we’d become Alice.”

They held out their hand, turning it palm-up. A peace offering of sorts. Celeste took them up on it, gently placing her hand into theirs, fingers entwining and squeezing tightly. The moment was not lost on Rebecca.

She’s as much a part of me as you are, Tris.

“I’m sorry I yelled at you in the restroom,” Rebecca added. She meant it.

“I love you, Rebecca,” said Celeste. She meant it, too. “I love you as my girlfriend and as my Mistress. I love everything about you.”

“You realize that we’re both now, right? That I’m your Mistress and Rebecca is awake and aware of that at all times? One of us isn’t dropping away so the other can come out to play.”

“I know. To be fucking honest, Mistress, I’m glad you figured it out, because I had no idea what I was going to do about it. But, Rebecca couldn’t remember Berlin and I wanted… I wanted her to.”

* * *

“I’ve been… mmmm… I’ve… been thinking that ever since the first time I saw you at that funky dance club. Just me, staring at your hot ass, amazed that you were even giving me the time of day!”

“That’s not how I remember it.”

Rebecca still had her hand on top of Celeste’s when she said it, and she could feel the twitch her words caused. She studied the girl’s face, worried that she’d said something wrong. Celeste looked back at her, at once perfectly fine and also, just maybe, a little sad. Rebecca tried backpedaling. “What? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” Celeste replied, smiling and squeezing Rebecca’s hand and doing everything she could to make it seem like it was nothing. “How do you remember it?”

* * *

“Yeah, about Berlin.”

“You saved Emily’s life, Rebecca.”

“We did.” They had. Rebecca tried not to think about Leslie, Edwin’s refused gift, returned to Alice for another round of intense brainwashing. How many Leslies were there in the world? How many were in the airport now, their soft minds thoroughly chained to Alice, letting that chain tug them through security and onto planes for castle tours they’d never actually take?

It was like trying to stop a landslide with a paper cup.

We save the ones we love, Rebecca. That’s all we can do. That, and we don’t make landslides of our own.

Rebecca closed her eyes. It was time to let Leslie go. The two Russian girls, the two French girls, even Olivia. All of them.

“We tried our best, baby. You would have been proud of us. We tried telling Edwin and Alice to change their ways. They said no, of course. But the thing is… maybe they couldn’t say yes. Maybe that’s just what being a mind controller entails, you know? Sharks have to keep swimming?”

Then next part was harder to say. Rebecca held her eyes shut. Squeezed the words out of her mouth. “And… we got back here and we saw you being a shark, too, and it scared the fuck out of us. Because you couldn’t stop, either. And you’re not Edwin, right? We both know that.”

“Fuck him,” Celeste spat. “I hope someone kills him. Maybe Alice will. He ruined everything for us.”

“No, baby.” Rebecca squeezed her hand. Seeing Celeste pin all of the blame on Edwin was slightly annoying, given how fucked up the ‘everything’ Celeste was pining for was in and of itself. “Edwin’s a monster, yeah. But the look on his face when we were talking… it was like he threw his soul into the trash right in front of us. And Alice? Who the fuck knows, maybe she had a soul once, maybe she still does.

“But you do have a soul. A beautiful soul. I know that. You know that, right? So we know what to do now, me and Tris. And we’re gonna do it right now, right here. But first… hang on a sec.”

* * *

Loose end number one. Tris turned to Kayla, still slumped peacefully in the pew behind them. “Kayla,” she commanded. “Open your eyes, but remain deep in trance. See only me, hear only me. Do it now.”

Kayla’s eyes flipped open in a way that reminded Rebecca of a creepy doll from her grandmother’s house. The brunette’s empty, glassy eyes did little to dispel the memory. She opened her mouth, perhaps intent on responding with ‘yes, mistress,’ but True had only given her permission to listen, not to speak. She remained in her pew, eyes wide open, hands folded in her lap.

“You have no mind, and no will. All that matters to you is my voice, and my words, and my touch.” The girl’s lips quivered again, eager to respond, prompting Tris to add “You may speak now, slave. Repeat my commands.”

“I have no mind,” Kayla droned. “I have no will. Your voice is all that matters to me. Your voice, your words, your touch.”

“Good. I know you’ve been waiting for this, Kayla, so…”

They were keenly aware of the time; Emily had a reservoir of goodwill the size of Lake Michigan, but even her patience had its limits, and forcing her to stand on the landslide of the airport by herself within nothing to do but wait for friends who weren’t texting her was an easy way to push her past them. Like an ancient volcano, Emily’s eruptions were rare, but bad news. They needed to get Kayla programmed and out of here, the quicker the better.

But as Rebecca’s hand slid into Kayla’s pants, fingers lifting and snaking beneath the elastic band of her underwear, she quickly lost her fear of Mount St. Emily’s impending eruption. Kayla was, as expected, already wet for her. Her free hand caressed Kayla’s soft, warm skin.

“It feels good, doesn’t it? Don’t come just yet, though. Be strong and hold on. Let the pleasure build inside you, Kayla.”

“mmmm…” Kayla’s eyes fluttered. They briefly closed before the brunette recalled her orders to open her eyes and to remain deep in trance, then flew open again. She tucked her lower lip beneath her teeth and whimpered.

“That’s right, Kayla. You’re a perfect hypnotic subject. Eager and ready to submit to me, to give me your mind and your body. You’re proud of your body, aren’t you?”

“Yesss… yes misss… mmm… more please… that’s it… want it sssoo…”

Rebecca found the spot she was looking for and pressed. Kayla responded with a low, almost animal groan. Her hands tried to grip armrests that didn’t exist, then settled for gripping the edge of the seat itself, kneading the polished oak between greedy gasps of air. Her entire body lived on that edge, now, caught between her Mistress’s commands and the wonderful magic that Rebecca’s fingers were working below.

Emily wasn’t the only volcano about to erupt.

“This is what you’ve dreamed of,” Tris whispered, even though her face was nowhere near Kayla’s ears. The girl was probably too lost in ecstasy to make sense of what she was being told now, anyway. “This is what Celeste prepared you for.”

“Yessss…” So Kayla could hear them, after all. That would help speed things up. Rebecca sped things up, too, until Kayla’s hips were bucking, her shoulders knocking against the back of the pew with a series of hollow thumps.

“When I tell you to come, you’ll be able to. It’ll be the greatest orgasm you’ve ever had in your life.”

“Yes, Mistressssss…”

“But,” Tris added, “my control over you is so strong that even though it’ll be the most mind-blowing fuck you’ve ever had, you’re not going to shout or scream when you come. Nice and quiet, Kayla. Obey.”

“O-obey…” She was squirming and bouncing enough to rock the entire pew. “I’m going… oh fuck… I need to… just a little more Mistress, pleassseee…”

Rebecca glanced over her left shoulder, catching sight of a hazel eye and a waterfall of glossy brown hair. Celeste had turned around in the pew and now had an up-close view of her girlfriend cheating on her with another woman, two fingers deep into Kayla’s dripping sex. She said nothing, but nothing really needed to be said. Jilling off other women was exactly the sort of thing Celeste wanted Mistress to do, and exactly what she never wanted Rebecca to do.

She never expected to get both at the same time.

“Well, you will now,” said Rebecca. She let her fingers do their work for a few more seconds, then pulled away. “Now Kayla. Come.”

Kayla, to her credit, did her best to obey, but the semi-muffled sounds she made when she came had both Celeste and Rebecca eying the chapel doors nervously for a good five minutes.

* * *

“Did Celeste make you watch that TV show she likes?”

“A little, yeah.” Kayla was in another world now, mind utterly blank, unable to do anything but answer Rebecca’s questions and stare at nothing in particular. She sat ramrod-straight in her pew, the perfect church girl, her raunchy fingering both completely forgotten and forever seared into her mind.

“Then you can imagine what it’s like to be brainwashed and not know it. To go about your life every day and not even know that you’re secretly someone else’s mindless plaything. Celeste told you all about that, didn’t she?”

“I had her watch the episode where the actress gets brainwashed into… oh, sorry!” Celeste bobbed her head and blushed, her cheeks matching the pale pink of the chapel’s carpet. “She really liked it,” she concluded. “Sorry, I’m… go ahead, Mistress.”

Tris rolled her eyes. “Anyway… the thing is Kayla, you’ve been brainwashed. First by Celeste, now by me. I’m brainwashing you right now, right here, to be my secret mindless plaything.”

“Your obedient slave, Mistress.”

“Something like that, anyway. When you get home today, you’re going to become that brainwashed slave, Kayla. You’re going to wake up tomorrow in your own bed, comfy and warm, completely convinced that you are completely in control of your own free will and actions. And you’ll act exactly like you did before Celeste hypnotized you. You won’t remember anything about today except that you came with Emily and Celeste to pick me up at the airport. You won’t remember anything that happened with Celeste except that you became friends with her. Understood?”

“Yes.”

“Normally, you’d wait and wait for me to say your special word, your trigger phrase, so that you could slip back into this mindless hypnotic trance. But that’s hard, right? That’s a lot of waiting, without knowing when I might get to you. You don’t want to wait that long, do you?”

“No.”

“So instead, here is what you will remember, deep down in the back of your mind. You’ll just know this innately, the way you know how to breathe. You’ll know that if you ever consciously think about being hypnotized, if you’re ever curious about what it might be like, or how much fun it might be… you’ll remember that Celeste is an excellent hypnotist, and you’ll come find us. You’ll remember, at that moment and not until then, exactly where we live. You won’t remember why you know that, but it doesn’t matter.”

Kayla responded by bobbing her head in a sleepy attempt at a nod. “I’ll remember.”

“Because you’ve been brainwashed.”

“Because…” She tucked her lip under her teeth again. “Mmm… because my Mistress brainwashed me.”

“Kayla won’t remember being brainwashed, will she?”

“No, Mistress. I won’t remember anything about today. I will forget my commands.”

Rebecca leaded back, feeling satisfied and a bit drained. She let Tris take over the finishing touches.

“This is the most important part,” said Tris. “Remember this clearly. When your conscious self makes this decision, the brainwashed slave you are now will reawaken, and you will obey your orders. Which are to come to us, to seek us out, to ask Celeste to hypnotize you. And when she does, you’ll drop right back into this very deep trance, all the way down, and you’ll do anything she asks of you. Understood?”

“I understand.”

“Because being a mindless sleeper agent is the most intensely sexy thing you can imagine.”

Her hands pawed at her crotch, eager for another round. “It’s so fucking hot, Mistress.”

“Not now, Kayla,” Tris snapped, her tone making the brunette jump as if stung. “You’re sexually satisfied for today. That orgasm was the greatest you’ve ever had. You won’t consciously remember it, but that pleasant feeling will stay with you for the rest of the week.”

“Yes, Mistress.” She pouted, but only faintly. “I understand.”

“You won’t notice how wet your panties are, either,” Rebecca added.

Nice save, Rebecca. I would have missed that.

It’s why we’re the perfect team. So, loose end number two now?

Yep. Loose end number two.

Rebecca slipped out of the pew. She couldn’t believe their luck—they’d been sitting in here for a while, and still no interlopers. Emboldened, and feeling more than a little jazzed after feeling up Kayla, she dropped into Celeste’s row and threw her arm around her girlfriend’s shoulders.

“When we get back home,” Celeste offered, “I’ll call Zoe, and we can deprogram her, too.”

“Good plan. Remember, Kayla’s all yours. All ours, too. But only if she wants to be. Only if she consciously wants to be.”

“But I donmmmmmmph… mmmm…” Celeste’s protest collapsed as her lips met Rebecca’s, their tongue brushing past each other, Rebecca threatening to suck the very life out of her body. Rebecca twisted her body until she was nearly in Celeste’s lap, her ass barely supported by Celeste’s knees. The brunette reached around Rebecca’s body and clasped her hands together at the small of Rebecca’s back, holding her in place well enough for them to continue making out. A soft moan escaped from her lips.

“This is what we’re going to do from now on, slave,” said Tris. She tried keeping her own hands around the back of Celeste’s hair, the better to keep her own balance, but continually succumbed to temptation and reached instead for her girlfriend’s wonderful tits, lifting and squeezing them as the brunette mewled happily. Then they would start to topple over, Celeste would squeeze her ass, and she would run her hands through Celeste’s hair as they kissed again. They were, in that moment, a sexy perpetual motion machine.

“What are we… I’ll do anything, Mistress… what… what are we…”

“We’re going to find girls who want to be hypnotized.” Smick. “You taste like cinnamon, did I ever tell you that?”

Celeste narrowed her eyes and wrinkled her cute nose. “I’ll forget that you ever did, if you want me to.”

“That’s exactly how we’re going to fix all of this.” Another smick, this one lingering, Celeste refusing at first to pull away. Rebecca finally wrestled free. They teetered on the edge of the pew. “We’ll find girls who wouldn’t mind being hypnotized. Maybe, deep down, they wouldn’t even mind going to a hostel in Berlin and getting completely reprogrammed to be a sex slave. Maybe they just want to be kinky for a couple of hours. You and Tris and I are going to find those girls, and we’re going to chat them up, offer them our services. Take them back to our place and fuck them senseless, whatever they want, however long they want.”

“And then they go home. Fucking A, Mistress. That’s perfect.”

Tris smiled “Mistress is way too formal. Rebecca calls me Tris. I kinda like it.” She gave Celeste a playful pinch, one that made the brunette giggle and squirm, nearly sending them both crashing to the floor in a tangle of arms and legs and interlocked lips. “I’m still gonna call you slave though, slave.”

“Yes.” Celeste closed her eyes, as if hypnotized. “Yes, Trissss…”

“We would totally fuck you right here and now if—” Tris scooted further into Celeste’s lap. “—if we weren’t in a public church in, what, the busiest airport in America?”

“Yeah, but you could just…” Celeste reopened her eyes, her lips curling into a pout. “I guess you can’t now. Hypnotize people. I’m going to miss the Rebecca who could hypnotic anyone, anytime.”

“No you won’t, because we’ll have plenty of time playing with people who are up for it. And plenty of time this weekend to try to break the legs off of that Ikea bed.”

“We should get going, then,” Celeste replied. She was absolutely right, and both Rebecca and Tris knew it. Still, they wanted this moment to last forever. Together, they turned over words in their mind, trying to put them in the proper order to say what they really wanted to say. Finally, after some thinking, some wobbling, and more than a few deep kisses, they began.

“I’m going to fix it. I never… I always tried to fix things, and always fucked it all up for the worse. And then you came along, and even though I tried my best to fuck it up with you… baby, you stayed with me this whole time. You cared for me. You fell in love with me.”

“You’re the—” Celeste began, but Tris held up a single finger, and she fell silent.

“Three years, baby. Three years, I struggled with this. Long before I met you, before Emily… and then we met Alice, and we struggled with it together. And then you created us, me and Tris, and we both struggled with it. But when you called us out in the bathroom, when you said that we were always changing our mind about whether we wanted to be a mind controller, everything just clicked. It all fell into place for us.”

“Because I wanted to be a slave? Because you gave me what I wanted?”

“Because you had that choice, Celeste. And every day, we look at you and we’re amazed that you did that. That you chose us. If other girls want to join us, forever or not, that’s cool. But I want to spend the rest of my life with you, first and foremost. And last and… um, lastmost. You want a Mistress. We want to be a Mistress. None of us wants to be Alice. And what Alice never gave anyone, what we never gave anyone up until now… was a choice. I never gave Emily the choice to pick me over Roger. You never gave Kayla and Zoe the choice to choose us. And the fucking mind controllers in Germany, holy fuck, right? So let’s be different. Let’s be better.”

Celeste cupped Rebecca’s chin with her right hand. Her hazel eyes glistened with soon-to-be tears. “Can I say something, Tris?”

“Absolutely, slave.”

“I told you that I’d do anything for you. And if you’re going to give me the choice, then I choose…”

“Yeah?”

The brunette leaned forward, forgetting where they were, forgetting that her hands were no longer supporting Rebecca’s ass, causing them both to finally succumb to gravity and roll off the edge of the pew. Rebecca’s back hit the pew behind her, shoving the entire thing a few feet forward, before pulling Celeste down on top of her in a mass of squeals and flying strands of hair and arms trying and failing to use the pew for support.

“Eeeep!” Celeste yelped, her body coming to rest largely on Rebecca’s chest and torso, a large and demanding lap cat eager for pets. “Are you okay, Mist—um, Tris? Rebecca?”

“Mmmmm,” said Tris, her voice muffled by Celeste’s hair. “Mmmm gommma mmake mmmou mmayffrthat mmmmater.”

“Hang on!” Celeste giggled, trying and failing to untangle herself from the pile. “I—ah! Kayla! Little help here?”

Her laugh, Rebecca decided there and then, was the kind of laugh that candy would make, if it had the power to make sounds. Something light, and sweet, and happy, and vaguely musical. The kind of laugh she’d get to hear now for years and years to come. The kind of laugh she could never get from a mindless slave, even one programmed to be happy.

It was the kind of laugh someone chose to make.

“We got this,” said Tris. She bent her left leg and twisted her body, allowing Celeste to roll to her right and onto the carpet. They both hit their heads on the pew again, both making a point to ignore the pain, afraid to spoil the moment.

Rebecca finally broke the spell, trying and failing to pick herself up. She thought about calling the mesmerized Kayla over to help, then considered the irony of forcing someone to obey her moments after declaring that they weren’t going to do that ever again. Instead, she groaned and tried again, this time making more progress.

A dark shape hovered above her. A head. A face. An angelic face. The perfect thing to see in a place like this, even for someone awkwardly half-sprawled out between the furniture.

“I was telling you something just now,” said Celeste, as if she were discussing the weather. She tapped the pew. “We got interrupted.”

“Obviously.”

“You said you’d give me a choice. So are you ready to hear my choice?”

Rebecca rolled her eyes. “I’m not exactly in a position to refuse… but no, really. I want you to choose, baby. If you think this is a dumb idea, we’ll drop it, and come up with something else. I promise.”

Now it was Celeste’s turn to offer her hand. She did so, a warm smile spreading across her pretty face.

“Let’s do it, Rebecca,” she grinned. “Let’s be better.”

To be continued…

* * *