The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HOSTEL

Chapter Thirty Seven — This Week’s Deals

Snap snap snap.

“Open your eyes, Celeste. Come on, wakey-wakey, that’s it! Back to the world, up and about.”

The brunette’s head rose and fell, a rowboat being tossed about by waves of confusion. Her eyes narrowed. “What’s… why are you… why are you yelling at me?”

Alice tugged at Celeste’s arm, lifting until the girl was standing on a pair of very wobbly legs. “Come on, now,” she said, a harried mother getting a sleepy child off to school. “That’s it, dearie! You’re doing even better than Rebecca did. Just lean against me. The drug should begin to wear off in a bit.”

Celeste, dazed and disoriented, could do little more than sag against Alice and wait. “Okay.” A line of drool began to form at the corner of her mouth, and she spat it onto the floor. “Sorry,” she mumbled. She spat again, a dry one, and licked her lips. “Drool.”

“Rebecca, dearie.” Alice ground the tiny puddle of spit with the tip of her shoe. “Could you please switch off the monitor? I don’t fancy getting another headache.”

“I’ll give you a headache, you bitch” came very close to escaping Rebecca’s lips. Watching Alice manhandle her weakened, drugged girlfriend filled her with a violent rage that, in spite of everything that had happened to her in Berlin, had never shown itself before. She could guess the reason why. I am so SICK and TIRED of THIS! Tired of brainwashing machines, tired of basements, tired of sparring endlessly with Alice. She was close to being free, close to going back to being a normal tourist, and she knew it, which made every insufferable dearie sound even more like a chalkboard scratch.

“Okay, sure!” She cringed at her own enthusiasm. Happily assisting Alice as a sort of Brainwashing Room Attendant was not part of the plan. But as long as you’ll do exactly what I say, when I say it was branded on her cerebellum… “Hang on just one second, Alice!”

She moved to the monitor and slapped the power button, resisting the urge to send the entire contraption toppling to the floor. She took solace in the fact that this was the last time she would ever touch the thing. And, if all went well, nearly the last time she’d even remember that it existed.

Celeste was still tottering, fawn-like, leaning heavily into Alice as she slowly came back to the world. “I’m tired,” she said, her voice as weak as her legs. “I’m so sore.” She looked around the basement, trying to peer into its darker corners. “Where’s Mistress? What did you do to her?”

“I’m right here, baby.” Rebecca moved into Celeste’s line of view. “Hey, you survived!” She waved and made a goofy face, trying to force some cheer into her girlfriend’s cobweb-filled head.

“Yes, Mistress. Thanks to you.”

“Call me Rebecca, okay?” She shot Alice a bit of side-eye. “It’s a little weird in front of… you know.”

“Of course, Rebecca.” Celeste was nothing if not agreeable, although of the three women in the room, only Rebecca knew why.

As if reading Rebecca’s mind at that moment, Alice piped up. “I can’t understand her, Rebecca. She’s domineering and ruthless one moment—oh, you should have heard her arguing her case to keep the two of you together! But when it comes to you, she’s as submissive as they come. The world we live in, I suppose!”

“Yep.”

“Well! You don’t have to be quite so rude about it! We’re settled, are we not? I’ve returned Celeste to you as-is, and you to her.”

Rebecca sighed. “Can we go, then? If it’s all said and done, I’d prefer not to stick around any longer than I have to.”

“Not quite.” Alice paused to steady Celeste, then gently released her, arms ready to grab her again if she fell. To Rebecca’s relief, Celeste barely moved. She looked more aware of herself than she had just a minute ago, which was a good sign. One step closer to getting out of the basement. One step closer to getting her Celeste back.

“Good! You can stand! Very good, Celeste. You’re doing quite good. Now, let’s all wait a few minutes until the drugs wear down a bit more, and then we’ll go upstairs to collect Emily. I don’t want her remembering any of this, either.”

“Neither do I, Alice.” Rebecca settled into one of the empty brainwashing chairs to wait. “Neither do I.”

* * *

“Our mutual problem?”

“Starts with an E, ends with an N?”

“Oh. Right. Edwin.” The muscles in Rebecca’s right leg began to twitch uncontrollably, causing a minor earthquake on the table above it. The empty shot glasses, tall and thin, toppled over and made a break for the table edge.

Alice placed a hand on the rolling shot glasses before they could escape and shatter on the floor, but otherwise ignored the shaking table and the shaking girl who sat behind it. “Mmm hmm. And Amanda. Don’t forget about her, dearie. If anything, she’s the captain of that particular Titanic.” She slid one glass into the other and placed both on the seat next to her. “She’s to be dealt with, too, if we’re to have any hope of being rid of them.”

Calm down, Rebecca! Mistress spoke sharply, her words cutting more deeply than the pain in their leg. We took care of Edwin and Emily, remember? He can’t get to her now.

You weren’t there, Rebecca fired back. You don’t know what it was like. The things he did to us. What he wanted to do to us.

I’m there now, Rebecca. In your memories. I’m right there with you and Emily in the alley. With you and Celeste on the platform. I get it. I’m scared, too. But let’s hear Alice out, okay?

“Are you feeling alright, Rebecca?” Alice sounded—to everyone’s surprise, including Alice—genuinely concerned. “You look pale.”

“It’s good. I’m good.” Mistress held up her hands, as if that were the universal sign for good health. “Just remembering what he did to all of us.”

“Well, then—”

“But I took care of him. He’s not my problem anymore, Alice. Yours, maybe. But his triggers won’t work on Emily. Nobody is getting inside her head ever again, and that includes me and Celeste. And you.”

“Hear me out,” Alice countered, and Mistress chided herself for saying the same to Rebecca. It was a lot easier to tell someone else to listen to Alice than to actually listen to her.

“What?”

“The thing is, I hear things, dearie.” She looked from side to side, suddenly conspiratorial. “Grace? Dearie? Sit down in the booth next to me. You’ll ruin your legs just like Rebecca standing there like that.”

“Yes, Alice.” The blue-haired beauty slid into Alice’s vacated seat as Alice herself scooted further into the booth. She angled herself so that she was looking straight at Rebecca, rather than the mindless and blank-eyed Megan. Rebecca—and Mistress—found Megan’s calm demeanor to be more than a little unsettling. They chose instead to focus on Alice’s blue eyes, eyes that now had a calculating gleam to them.

“I hear things, dearie. Things that you couldn’t possibly be privy to when you’re living it up in America with Celeste. What I’m hearing is that now that Edwin’s been boxed out of the password market, he’s determined to move up to bigger things. More dangerous things, as far as you and I are concerned.”

“And he wants Emily to do them?” Mistress crossed her arms and smirked. “Too bad for him, then.”

“Take a look at Grace here, Rebecca. Now take a look at your lovely friend Megan. Thoroughly under our control, ready to do anything for us at a moment’s notice. But how did they get that way? Because you and I, dearie, are tremendously good at what we do. Now imagine—”

“Alice…” Mistress fell for it, and glanced once again at the mindless assassin next to her. It was enough to derail her entire sentence, and she abandoned it.

“—imagine, dearie! Picture Edwin being able to buy his way into doing what we do! Imagine if he were to get his hands on something that could brainwash girls like you and I? The same way he cheated his way into hypnosis with that bloody screen of his? There’s no telling what he could do, or who he’d use it on.”

“You’re worried about him brainwashing your girls. Like Alan. That’s not our problem anymore, Alice.” Rebecca kept Mistress’s smirk going. It felt good to be able to smirk. To be in control. To not be playing from behind for once.

“Not just my girls.” Those pale blue eyes turned as dark and cold as the glaciers they resembled. “I’m worried that, now that you’ve taken Emily away from him, that he’ll instead come after you.”

* * *

Celeste weaved between tables like a pro. She loved playing the role of a secret agent, especially one on a rescue mission, and years of obsessively watching spy movies and TV shows had instilled in her the value of slinking towards one’s target. It was a technique she practiced in idle moments, whether stalking a random stranger at the campus library or getting as close to the west gate guard shack as possible before getting noticed. For Operation Save Emily, it was simply a matter of putting at least one college boy between her and the two women at the bar at all times. Smile, slink, slide around the chair… yeah, check out my ass! Damn fine, huh? Okay, target locked…

The situation was starting to fall apart. The voices were getting louder, the hand gestures faster and more emphatic. Even from ten feet away, she could feel Emily’s growing frustration. She needed to swoop in before…

“Fine. FINE! It’s my fault, okay? Whatever, Emily!”

“I’m not trying to blame you! Fuck! I’m just being honest!”

“Yeah, well, next time be honest over a fucking text, instead of in front of my fucking friends.”

The girls in Zoe Peterson’s orbit didn’t look like friends to Celeste. Hangers-on, maybe. They certainly weren’t being friends now, having abandoned their leader to huddle amongst themselves in a corner of the bar. Zoe was very much alone, and losing the Battle of Emily. Badly, from the sounds of it. By the time Celeste pushed her way through a loose collection of tipsy grad students, the tall blonde had paid for her drink and gathered her coat. Emily, her erstwhile rescue target, was already stomping back to Roger, bits of her drink splashing with each booted stride.

“Good,” she said to herself. Emily wasn’t supposed to know about hypnosis. She wasn’t about to use it right in front of her, and now that Zoe was alone, that part became so much easier. “Prepare to have your mind turned into a pretzel, Gossip Girl.”

What would Rebecca say, Celeste?

She’d be mad.

She didn’t have to know.

Mistress wouldn’t be mad.

“Mistress is going to love this.” She would! Zoe Peterson, tall, pretty, a queen bee reduced to an obedient drone, a ‘welcome home’ present to Mistress. A replacement for Emily, even! She hoped that Zoe had a car. It would save Emily the trouble of driving all of them back from O’Hare.

Just a few swings of a crystal away.

Zoe signed her credit card slip like an angry celebrity, a long swoopy scrawl that went far beyond the paper and dredged a canal into the bar. She slammed the pen down and spun on her chunky black boots, needing a hand on a stool to keep from face-plating right in front of everyone. Then she stormed off, arms swinging back and forth. Her scarf left her hand at the end of one such stroke and landed, unnoticed, with a silent plop on the floor. A few of her friends looked in her direction and took note of her departure, but none of them tried to stop her, or even to talk to her. Their silence only made things more awkward, and Zoe quickened her already quick pace.

She’s angry. I gotta calm her down first. Celeste waved away any self-doubts the heated fight might have given her. Sure, there were no guarantees. But there were two hundred ways to drop this girl into a nice, relaxing, obedient trance. She just needed to pick the right tool for the job. She quickly moved in and retrieved the wayward scarf.

“You dropped your scarf,” she said, holding out the item for inspection.

Zoe spun and, once again, nearly threw herself off balance. She glared at Celeste, then at the scarf. Her face only softened after she put one and one together, and even then, by only a little.

“Thanks,” she said, the curtness in her voice suggesting anything but gratitude. She reached for it, but Celeste kept one hand on the end.

“No problem!” Bubbly. Happy. Disarming. She was careful to let Zoe tug the scarf away without much effort. Just enough to prevent a total grab-and-run. “I’m sorry. Sometimes she says things she doesn’t mean, you know?”

Zoe’s eyes directed her anger at Celeste, but the brunette’s face—pleading, earnest, that Emily, huh?—easily batted it aside, and the tall girl quickly switched to commiserating. “I didn’t even do anything,” she grumbled. “Lab final isn’t until next month. Just because she wants to get an early start on things… anyway, thanks for grabbing my scarf.”

“Celeste.” She thrust her hand forward, not wishing to give Zoe a choice on whether to accept. Someone strong-willed, like Alice, would hold their ground and refuse; most people simply gave in, went for the handshake, and then moved on with their lives.

Zoe was not Alice. She took Celeste’s offered hand into her own and gave it a polite shake. “Zoe. I’m… uh… I’m headed out. Tell Emily I’ll email her on Sunday, like I promised.” She began wrapping the scarf around her neck. “Thanks again for—”

Perfect. “Let me call you a Lyft.”

Zoe paused, half-wrapped scarf still in her hands. “No, it’s not necessary. I can walk. You don’t need to—”

Celeste’s phone was already out, and she flashed it at Zoe. She had the app pulled up before she’d scooped the scarf off the floor. “No worries! I got it. Just tell the driver which dorm you want to get dropped off at. It’s on me.” She pointed to the scarf. “Please don’t walk back. It’s way too fucking cold out.”

She slid the phone back into her jeans. The app was still open, and still unused. “I just got a Lyft for myself, too. I live up the hill and there’s no way I’m walking up that icy bitch tonight!”

The suspicious look on Zoe’s face faded. Maybe it was the reassurance that Celeste wasn’t going to follow her back to the dorms and beat her head in for fighting with Emily. Maybe it was the camaraderie that came from being two young, pretty, all-alone girls trying to get home from the bar. Maybe it was the realization that walking miles home in the freezing cold was a shit idea, after all. She flipped the rest of the scarf over her shoulder and let it trail down her back.

“Do you smoke?” She dug a hand into her coat pocket, presumably in search of a pack.

“I do,” Celeste lied. She reached for her own pocket. “Wanna grab a quick one while we wait?”

“Sure,” said Zoe. She made sure to wait for Celeste while the brunette zipped up her jacket, and held the door open for her as they stepped out into the deserted sidewalk outside the bar. Had she watched enough episodes of bad TV spy shows, she might have been leery of sharing a smoke with a total stranger so far away from her friends, the bar staff, or even their fellow bar-hoppers cruising Main Street just around the corner. At the very least, she would have insisted on obtaining her own ride back to campus. Insisted on waiting inside until her driver texted her.

But she’d never seen the episode of Department Six where poor Kathy was given a drugged cigarette and hypnotized by a lighter, or the scene in All Agents Report where the gorgeous Sapphire McDonald’s ‘free’ taxi ride delivered her straight into the hands of Doctor Svengal.

Celeste knew both of them by heart. She also knew by heart the value of getting your future hypno-slaves alone, vulnerable, and most of all, disarmed.

She followed Zoe out into the snow and faked a violent shiver. “Brrr! Holy shit! This sure is colder than back home, fuck!”

* * *

Fuck. Rebecca curled her fists. Fuck fuck fuck. Why didn’t we think of that?

Because we didn’t know. Mistress took a deep breath for the both of them, slowly coaxing Rebecca to loosen her hands. “I mean, we should have known,” she said out loud. “After what he tried to pull on Emily, I guess I should have seen this coming.”

“Just because you chose to live your life in blissful ignorance doesn’t make you any less of a target, Rebecca. You’re young, you’re attractive, and if anyone found out that you were a…” Alice lowered her voice, even though the only other people within earshot were far too entranced to hear a word.

“…a hypnotist,” she hissed. “Able to help them collect others? Edwin already knows about you, so he’s a step ahead. And if Emily won’t come to him, dearie, all he needs to do is to book the next flight to the States to find you. I’m sure Emily’s told him all about your life back home by now.”

“Alice,” Rebecca made fists again. “I just want to say one thing, right here, right now.”

Rebecca…

Mistress’s warning went unheeded. “I didn’t ask for this. For any of this, okay? I didn’t… I came here to have a good time, that’s all! I just wanted to come here with my best friend and have a couple of fun weeks, and you fucking ruined them! You ruined my life, Alice! You nearly got me killed, you nearly got my friends killed, you nearly got yourself killed! And for what, because you wanted me to help you make little fuck-bunnies out of Grace and Celeste and those two French girls? And now you’re telling me that we’ll never be safe from mind controllers trying to track us down?”

“None of us are safe, Rebecca. I’ve been trying to warn you of that since we first met.”

“You did this to us!” Rebecca slapped the table, hard enough to startle Alice, not nearly hard enough to make their hypnotized slaves take notice. “You! Alice! You! You’re responsible for everything that’s ever going to happen to us in the future, okay? You.”

Rebecca settled back into her booth and glared. She expected a rebuke from Mistress, but instead got an okay, that was pretty awesome, I have to admit in response.

I’m so sick of this, Miss.

I know, me too.

“I’ll tell you exactly what I told Celeste,” said Alice. “I’ll never apologize for looking after myself first. And I’ll never apologize for making a profit by putting my talents to work for me. And neither should anyone else.”

“Really? That’s all you’ve got to say?” Rebecca turned to the hypnotized bartender. “Grace, babe. Can you hear me?”

“Yes, Rebecca.” Grace’s voice was a sing-song melody, the kind that came from a person who was still on the deep side of a beautiful dream, still curled up beneath the covers and smiling. “I hear you.”

“Tell me the honest truth. Do like fucking random guys just because Alice tells you to?”

“Yes, Rebecca. I am mindless and obedient when Alice commands me. Happy to obey. I want… nothing more…” Her hand disappeared below the table. Rebecca knew exactly where it was now.

But she wasn’t done with the gorgeous bartender. Not yet. “Before you came to Berlin, before you were hypnotized, did you like fucking random dudes?”

“Yes, Rebecca. People called me a whore, but fuck them.” The words came out as smooth as glass. “I’m hot and I’m built for fucking. It feels so good. So… mmmm…” The other hand joined the first. “I must obey, I will obey. It makes me so horny, more than ever back in… before…”

“Oh, dearie! Did your little plan go off the rails again?” Alice could hardly contain herself. “As I’ve told you many times, not everyone thinks like you. Not everyone has the same ridiculous hang-ups as you. So before you rant any further, I’d like to remind you of the fact that it’s not going to help your current situation one bit. Are we clear?”

“We’re clear,” said Mistress. “We are very clear, aren’t we?” Seriously, Rebecca, that’s enough.

She’s the worst thing that ever happened to me, Miss. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I really thought we would-

Waltz in and chew her ass out, and walk out? Yeah, me too. But she’s doing us a favor with Edwin, if she’s telling us the truth.

That’s just it. Rebecca’s stomach crawled into her throat. They both knew why. We can’t trust her to do that.

* * *

“Thanks again for the cig,” Celeste beamed. She pressed the spent butt into a convenient pile of snow and searched for an ashtray. Finding none, she decided to hold onto it for the time; the last thing she wanted was to upset Zoe by being a litterbug. She faked another shiver. “Brrr, it’s cold! Thank God for rideshares. Illinois is a lot colder than California!”

“Oh?” The blonde looked very Californian herself. Tall, confident, still nursing the faintest remains of a tan, looking out of place in her thick coat and scarf. “What part of California?”

“San Diego,” she guessed. Zoe looked like a SoCal girl.

“It’s not always this bad here. You’ll get used to it. I’ve been here my whole life and it’s never this cold for more than a couple of weeks.” Her hands were turning red from the cold, but she kept them out of her pockets. Her cigarette was nearly finished. “It was colder when I was a kid.”

“I hope it warms up soon!” She was plenty warm where it counted. The heat between her legs was enough to power through an entire Arctic winter. “Your driver’s supposed to be here any minute.”

The one flaw in her plan was that she didn’t leave herself much time. Ride-shares didn’t take twenty minutes to show up in a college town on bar night, even if it was four below and icy as all get out. That meant that she couldn’t spend twenty minutes trying to lull the blonde into a trance, either. Once her cigarette was snuffed, Zoe would grow impatient and cold and, like metal on a cooling forge, unworkable.

Then again, she didn’t need twenty minutes. She didn’t need one of Edwin’s insta-hypno screens, either. Just like in her dating days, all she really needed was a good opener.

The opener presented itself a moment later.

“Oh, there it is!” Inside, she couldn’t believe her luck. A single SUV, cruising slowly down the opposite side of the street, its little light-up Lyft sign visible even from where they were standing. It was just close enough to be plausible, but not nearly close enough for the driver to pay either of them any attention.

She pulled out her phone, grateful that she’d left the app up and running. She studied the screen. “Yep, this looks like yours!” She glanced at the SUV’s plate, then her phone. “Zee tee five two one two eight?”

“Yeah. That’s it!” Zoe brightened immediately. If she’d been worried that Celeste was going to abandon her on the sidewalk, she wasn’t now. “Thank you again for getting me the ride.” She tossed away the rest of her cigarette and held out her hand. “It was nice to meet you.”

Across the street, the SUV slid to a wobbly stop, waiting for the light to change. It looked like it was pulling up to collect Zoe, and Celeste marveled at her winning streak. Let’s make it three for three. “It was so nice to meet you!” She kept her hands near her sides, encouraging Zoe to reach for her.

The blonde, in her rush, thought nothing of leaning forward to complete the shake. Off-balance, arm extended, mind distracted.

Celeste bypassed the open hand and clamped the blonde’s forearm, lifting it an inch or two before pulling it sharply downward. “Sleep!”

The stunned Zoe collapsed almost instantly. Already off-balance, she fell forward into Celeste’s waiting arms.

The brunette pressed Zoe’s head against her chest and placed a firm hand at the base of her skull. “Deep. Deep sleep. Sleep. Relaxed and asleep. Sleep.” She tugged the girl’s limp arm as she spoke. “Deep sleep.” Tug. “Relax.”

She glanced to her left. The SUV spun its wheels and then lurched forward through the intersection. Damn, still got it! In the time it took for a traffic light to change, she’d hypnotized Zoe Peterson. The hard part was out of the way, and all that was left was a round of brainwashing to ensure that she would finish out the semester as the world’s best lab partner.

I’m doing Emily a favor, she promised herself. I’m doing something nice for Emily. Emily was nice, and she’d just been through a lot. Who needed drama about chem lab? The fact that Zoe was pretty, with long legs and a cute ass and a face that begged to be kissed long and hard…

A little playtime wouldn’t hurt. Besides, if Zoe was straight, she’d need to have that fucked out of her so that Mistress could enjoy her right away. It wasn’t fair to make Mistress do all of that hard work. Not after flying to Germany and back to save them all from Edwin and Alice. No, this was a job for her long girlfriend Celeste.

“Do you have a roommate, Zoe?” Celeste held the blonde upright with one arm while retrieving her phone yet again with the other. This time, she plugged in an address.

“No.” That was it. No details, no explanation as to why she had her own dorm room, just a simple “no.” The girl was a natural sub. Tonight she was going to learn all about being one.

“Then you’re going to come home with me tonight. Come with me, so you can rest. Rest your mind, so relaxed now, so agreeable. I live close, and my home is so warm and relaxing. So very warm, and peaceful, and relaxing, just as relaxed as you are now. Ten times deeper, and more and more relaxed. So agreeable, Zoe. It feels so good to just say yes, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah.” Her blank face curled into a pleasant smile. “So happy. Relaxed. Like I’m asleep.”

So obedient, but that wasn’t true. Not yet. She could at least get the girl ready for Mistress, primed with a trigger phrase and conditioned to act upon it. A few hours, maybe, enough time to sneak in some sleep before sending her home. “You’re falling into a deep trance, Zoe. So much deeper than sleep. So much more peaceful and relaxing. Let go of all of your worries, and let the nice helpful girl take care of you. Isn’t that nice?

“Yeah. Nice. Forget… worries…”

Her phone buzzed with a reply from the app. She had another four minutes to get Zoe ready for their ride. “Sleep, Zoe. Sleep, and listen carefully to the sound of my voice. Only the sound of my voice, calm and relaxing and wonderful. Listen.”

“Listen…”

God, that’s so hot! She couldn’t wait to drop herself as deep as Zoe, to listen carefully as Mistress programmed the two of them for a night of wild, mindless sex.

“Oh, hi there! You’re early!”

The blonde looked around, she stepped away from the door. “I’m sorry, I must have… for some reason I had to come here, but I guess…”

Mistress stared into her helpless eyes. “Open your mind to me, Zoe. Open and obey.”

“Y… yes. I must obey.” Zoe’s arms fell to her sides. “My mind and body are yours to command, my Mistress.”

“Good. Slave?”

Celeste looked up from the couch. Her heart caught in her throat. Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh-

“It’s time to obey, slave.”

-oh boy oh boy ohhhhhhh. Her eyes slid closed, a grin still plastered on her blank face.

HONK HONK

Celeste looked up, startled, to find the same SUV from before waiting for them on their side of the street. It hummed invitingly a few snowy feet away. That was quick!

“Okay, Zoe. You will do exactly what I told you to do. As you do so, you’ll become ten times more relaxed, and feel ten times better, and ten times hornier. Understand?”

“Yes, Celeste.” The blonde tucked herself into the back seat, and Celeste followed.

To be continued…

* * *