The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: Many thanks to Shadra for helping to put this chapter together (and if you’ve previously found an error-free chapter of this story, that’s Shadra’s handiwork as well. Apologies in advance for what is likely some terribly-mangled German. Cover your eyes!

* * *

HOSTEL

Chapter Twenty Four — Turbulence

Rebecca’s lungs felt like sandpaper.

It didn’t matter how hard she sucked in the cool, wet air around her, air that tickled her throat until it threatened to close up. All of the gained oxygen vanished the moment it hit her bloodstream. Her lungs cried out for more of it, ever more, and she tried to ignore their increasing demands to stop running. To ignore the little voice in her head that told her that she could stop for a minute and still catch up with Celeste.

Was it possible to do so? Maybe. Am I going to do it? Fuck no. She sucked in another lungful and kept running.

The rain began to pick up again. Her feet slapped against the wet sidewalk as fast as she could make them. The pavement was in bad shape, and she nearly stumbled more than once. Each recovery felt like a small miracle, something to keep her going as she made the final turn before the station. Her lungs continued to scream at her. Her leg hurt, and her good leg was starting to buckle from the strain of carrying most of the load. Goddamn it, Emily! Goddamn it, Celeste! We could have just left Berlin and then none of this… oh God I hope I’m going the right way!

“Ffffuck,” she managed, but even the energy required to swear was too much, and took away too much oxygen. She took another deep, ragged breath and dashed through an intersection. Luckily no one was around to see her, much less lecture her about it. She wiped the rain from her face and peered through the drops. Up ahead, she could just make out Eberswalder station, looming above street level like an old battleship.

She heard the ambulance before she saw it. A loud, tin siren with a distinctive two-tone wail, the kind Rebecca grew up hearing in movies, a sound she’d been ridiculously excited to hear for the first time the year she and Emily went to Paris and…

There. Over there. Headed the opposite direction, towards the Bernauer station. It flew by her in a whirl of red and blue and white, hitting a huge puddle at precisely the wrong time and drenching Rebecca’s lower body as a result. Then it was gone, the siren pitch changing as it barreled through the same intersection she’d just charged through herself, with much the same urgency. But on a different mission.

She hoped.

I can’t be wrong. I can’t be wrong. I. Can’t. Be. Wrong.

The mantra matched her steps as she covered the remaining distance to the station.

* * *

Edwin shoved the last two girls, a pair of Spanish beauties, into the office. Alice followed behind him, an enormous grin on her face. The other women in the room said nothing. Twenty were lost in trance, and one sat in a chair and glared at the scene unfolding before her.

She shifted her anger to Alice. “That’s all of them, isn’t it? Can we go now? You have your girls back, Alice. You said you’d keep your word, but…” She laughed, a sarcastic quip that came out as a hehpfff “I’ll believe it when I see it.”

“And I will, dearest Mandy.” The nickname only made Amanda more cross, and Alice reveled in it. “But only once we’re really finished here. You’ve still got my girls all turned around, haven’t you? They may not be your soldiers, and really now, that was clumsy and stupid… but they’ve got bits and pieces of you in their minds, and I simply cannot have that.” She gave Edwin a gentle push, guiding him to the center of the room. Around him, hypnotized women remained frozen in various poses, their eyes staring into nothingness.

“Now, time for some ground rules, dearies.” Alice wheeled her office chair out from behind its desk and settled into it with a satisfied thump. “First things. If you try to leave, or if you attempt to harm me in any way, Ian and Peter will be more than happy to deal with you. And I’ve no shortage of witnesses who will swear up and down that they saw you attempting to deal heroin in my club. Do you know what the penalty is for that in this country?”

Edwin nodded. Amanda refused to follow suit, but Alice chose to ignore her. “Now, secondly, I’m going to ask you to do two more things before I set you free. One is that you are going to wipe those little bits of programming from their minds, to my satisfaction. And two… oh, where is my head? Peter!”

The bartender stuck his head through the door. “Yes, boss?”

“Be a sound lad and get Ian up here to guard the door, will you? Then go find Grace and put her behind the bar. I’ll need to wipe her memory of this when it’s all over.”

“Alles klar!” He saluted the room before slowly closing the door behind him.

“He’s a treasure, that one. Now Edwin, why are you still faffing about?” She leaned forward in her chair and placed her hands in her lap. “Oh, that’s right, the second thing I’m going to need from you. Quite fun, really!”

Her eyes narrowed as she watched both of them lean forward with hopeful, if skeptical, anticipation.

“When you’re done with the girls, you’re going to hypnotize Amanda.”

* * *

“CELESTE!”

The brunette didn’t hear her. Couldn’t hear her, between the trance and the traffic, but Rebecca didn’t care about that. Just the sight of the beautiful girl in the ill-fitting jacket making her way down the opposite side of the street was enough to make Rebecca forget about her tired and sore body. Somehow, she found the strength to speed up, and sprinted across the street the moment there was a gap between the cars. “Celeste! Hey! Wait, stop!”

Amanda had been telling the truth after all. Celeste, true to Amanda’s promise, was walking slowly and carefully towards her destination. Rebecca expected her to be blank and mindless, a robot carrying out a deadly command, but Celeste’s face was full of determination. She ignored Rebecca’s entreaties and continued to march towards the U-Bahn station, which was less than a block away.

“No, Celeste, listen to me!” Rebecca curled her arm around Celeste’s waist. “You have to stop, this isn’t what you want to do.” The brunette tugged against her and grunted, and Rebecca tried a different approach. “Hey, beautiful,” she said, lowering her voice as best she could given the noisy street. “Listen to my voice, Celeste. Listen carefully to the sound of my voice. Can you hear me?”

Celeste’s head snapped to her right. “Get away from me. I hate you, Rebecca Sanders. Go away.” Her head returned to facing forward just as quickly. She didn’t miss a step.

Rebecca jumped in front of her, halting her forward progress momentarily. “Wait! Just wait a sec.” Her mind raced with possible solutions. None of them seemed workable, short of clobbering Celeste over the head and dragging her back to Club Trabant like a caveman. She filed that one away as a last resort.

The brunette began walking again. They reached the end of the street. The station’s iron superstructure loomed before them like a green battleship. Celeste waited at the light like a good Berliner while Rebecca tried to avoid toppling off the curb and into traffic.

“Okay, so you hate me? Hate me. But Celeste, Amanda lied to you! She’s trying to get you killed. What did she tell you to do? Humor me, okay? What did she say?”

“I have a train to catch.” Celeste said calmIy, completely unworried by what she was about to do. “I need to go to the airport. I need to take the train to the airport.” A green Ampelmännchen replaced the red one, and Celeste took a long, graceful step into the street. Rebecca followed, much less gracefully.

“Yeah but no, Celeste, you’ve been hypnotized into thinking that. It’s not true. Think about it! When does your flight home leave? When do you leave? Tell me.” She noted the look of disgust on Celeste’s face. “Tell me that and I’ll leave you alone.”

“Tuesday. I’m supposed to leave on Tuesday. Now go away! I have a train to catch!”

“It’s not Tuesday, is it? You’re not supposed to go home yet. What are you… Celeste, listen to me! You’re not going to sleep in the airport, are you? You’re not going to live there?”

The brunette shook her head, and for the first time, confusion crept into her face. Rebecca pressed forward. “Why would you go to the airport days before it’s time to go? You need to wait until it’s time to go home. That’s what people do. That’s what you need to do. Go back to the hostel until the flight leaves.”

The confusion on her face vanished, replaced by that same grim determination from earlier. “No. Agent Celeste obeys her orders,” she growled, before adding “Unlike you, traitor.”

“I…” Where did that come from?

Then Rebecca realized exactly where it had come from. Celeste had been hypnotized, but only briefly, by someone who wasn’t particularly skilled at it. She was the volunteer at the county fair, entranced and pretending to ride a bicycle in the Arctic without a jacket, convinced that she was freezing and needed to pedal harder to stay warm.

They reached the stairs leading up to the platform. Celeste took the left-hand staircase. Rebecca trailed behind. Fucking stairs again! “Hey, let me get this straight. Here are your orders, right? To go—”

“I don’t have time for this.” Celeste’s hazel eyes filled with anger. “Get the fuck away from me, you bitch. I. Hate. YOU.”

Those three words hit Rebecca harder than all of Emily’s punches. She tried to hide the painful wince and continued. “You’re supposed to walk to the station, then wait for the train to the airport, then jump in front of the train?”

“That’s right. A good agent does what she’s told.” She tapped her metro card against the reader. “I will do as I am told.”

They stood on the deserted platform. Rebecca expected Celeste to walk to the edge, prepared to make a leap, but the brunette stood a good five feet back and casually watched the tracks. Rebecca began to consider just how she might knock her girlfriend unconscious and get her back to the hostel without getting arrested. Then again, getting arrested would stop her from taking… wait.

Rebecca closed her eyes and tried to picture the memory in her head. How did it go, exactly?

Emily, you don’t feel cold. You feel just fine. Now walk into the next room.

When she opened them again, Celeste was in the same place, waiting for her train. Rebecca could swear that she felt a rumble beneath her feet—a train, perhaps, or just a heavy truck below. Either way, she knew what had to happen next. She stepped as close to her girlfriend as she dared.

“Agent Celeste,” she took a deep breath to try to settle her nerves. “You’re correct. You must do as you are told. You must do exactly as you are told. A good agent always does what she is told. You’re a good agent, aren’t you?”

Celeste stole a quick glance at her, and then quickly looked away. “Yes. I am a loyal agent. Go away.”

“Then…” The deep breathing wasn’t working. Rebecca’s insides were full of angry, anxious butterflies. “Then you will… you’ll carry out your orders, Agent Celeste.”

The rumbling grew in intensity, and a bright light appeared in the distance.

* * *

“Can you hear me, Petra?”

The petite blonde stared into his eyes. “Yes, master.”

“You will forget all of my commands. You will forget ever meeting me or my wife. You will obey only Alice. Do you understand?”

“I understand, but… I…”

He frowned, and waved a hand in front of her face for emphasis. “You will forget my commands, and you will obey only Alice. Do. You. Understand?”

She blinked, wobbling slightly as her mind processed the commands. “I don’t… Alice is not… not…”

“Don’t bother with that, Edwin.” From across the room, Alice threw up her hands. “If you had bothered to treat my girls nicely, you’d have learned that Celeste holds most of their leashes right now. I’ve been a bit sidelined, you see.”

“Well I guess you’re screwed, then,” Amanda laughed. “She’s going to splatter her brains all over Berlin and there’s nothing you or that brainless twat can do about it.”

Alice rose from her chair, and Amanda’s triumphant smile instantly vanished.

“I could say the same for you, dearie. Perhaps you’ll find yourself about to catch a train when all of this is done? Don’t cross me any more than you have if you’d prefer to stay on this Earth. In the meantime, Edwin, forget about doing my job for me and focus on your own. Erase the suggestions you put into their heads, and we’ll discuss what to do about your wife after. Be certain to get in there and really scrub out those commands, mind you! I’d hate for you to do a poor job.”

She settled into her chair and winked at Amanda. “Only bad things will come from that, and it’s been a long night as it is.”

* * *

“You’re a good agent. You’re a good soldier. You will obey.”

Rebecca edged closer to Celeste, whose stern face was quickly relaxing into placid acceptance. “Listen to my voice, Agent Celeste. You’re so sleepy and obedient. Listen. Obey.”

“Yes. I must obey.”

“Say it with me. I’m not your enemy, Celeste. You’ve converted me to your side. I’m under your control. Imagine me completely under your control. We must obey our orders.”

Her arms fell limply to her sides. “Yes. We are under… control. We obey.”

The rumbling grew louder, and the bright light formed into the shape of an arriving U-Bahn train. Rebecca slipped behind Celeste and continued to feed lines into her mind. “We obey. We must obey. Do exactly as we are told.” She planted her feet as best she could, fully prepared to grab the brunette by her hair if she suddenly decided to take a running leap. “Completely obedient. Mindless and obedient. You will obey, Celeste. Do exactly as you are told.”

“Yes.” She remained motionless as the train rushed by them and squealed to a stop. “I will do as I am told.”

Rebecca could almost see the gears turning in Celeste’s head. As soon as the train was fully stopped, the brunette pivoted and marched to the front of the train. Rebecca trailed behind, watching and waiting to play rescuer, if it came to that. She had a strong feeling it wouldn’t. As long as the train didn’t start moving immediately…

It didn’t. Celeste, on the other hand, wasted no time in reaching the edge of the platform. With a slight grunt, she hopped down onto the tracks and stood there, facing the station wall.

Fuck. Me. Running. Rebecca held out her hand. The tracks were only two feet below the platform level, making for an easy climb back up. She just had to convince Celeste to do it. “Agent Celeste.” She stretched until she was on the verge of toppling onto the tracks herself. For the first time, she thought about third rails, and whether subways in Germany had them. “Agent Celeste. Your mission is complete.”

“Yes.” The brunette remained pointed at the outer wall. “My mission is complete.”

Commotion. Rebecca looked to her left. The U-Bahn’s driver was yelling something at them from within the confines of his cab. It occurred to her that he probably had a radio and was about to use it. This had to end quickly if they wanted to avoid a stint in jail. Although if that’s what it takes… “Agent Celeste! Your mission is complete! Return to base now!”

Celeste pivoted until she was facing Rebecca. “I… I have…” She was at a total loss, a machine at the end of its run. “I…”

Clank The driver was exiting the cab. “Verflucht noch mal! Verlassen Sie die Gleise, jetzt!”

Rebecca had no idea what that meant, but it was angry, and he was coming towards them. “Off the tracks, Celeste. Come up here and stand next to me. We must obey. You will obey.”

“I… yes.” She reached for Rebecca’s hand.

Rebecca felt a rough hand on her shoulder, pushing hard until she was off-balance and stumbling to her right. Her injured leg gave away again and she dropped to her knees, crying out as they made contact with the hard concrete floor. She looked up to find the driver dragging Celeste back onto the platform with a single, angry heave.

“Geht es dir gut? Bist du verletzt?” He shook her, paused, then tried again. “Ok? Ich hätte dich töten können! He, he! Bist du taub oder so?”

Rebecca climbed to her feet. She was running out of healthy body parts. “I’m sorry!” she yelled, trying to distract the driver before he noticed Celeste’s ‘condition.’ “I’m so so so sorry, she fell, it was my fault, she wasn’t paying attention and she didn’t see the train!”

The driver placed a hand to his ear. “Ist sie taub?” He tapped his ear rapidly and tilted his head. “Schwerhörig?”

Oh! “Yes! She’s deaf! She didn’t hear the train, and I tried to stop her but… I’m sorry! She’s not, you know, she’s not… um, klug? Smart?”

The man looked at her, then back at Celeste. He was older, maybe in his fifties, grey hair but burly for his age. He was more than old enough to be their father, and Rebecca secretly hoped that he was someone’s father. The father, maybe, of a good daughter who in her rebellious youth did stupid things like jumping onto subway tracks.

He looked at both of them again, then back to the train. A few passengers gathered at the door, peering out at the scene unfolding before them.

After a long, long pause—to Rebecca, it felt like all night—he stepped back and shook his head before throwing up his hands. “Touristinnen!” He climbed back into his cab and slammed the door, hard, the echo reverberating several times around the deserted platform. Then the doors closed, and the train slid away into the night. The driver kept his eyes on them for as long as he could. Rebecca guessed that he would be shaking his head for the rest of the night.

He also had a radio, and the potential for second thoughts. “Celeste. Listen to my voice. Only my voice. Agent Celeste has done her duty. It’s time for her to rest. Rest. Let her fall into a deep, deep sleep.”

Celeste said nothing. Her eyes fluttered and closed. Her chest rose and fell in slow, measured waves. Her mouth opened and closed several times before delivering a barely audible “ssss… sssleeep… ressssst…”

“Agent Celeste is deeply asleep now. There’s only Celeste now. Who does Celeste obey?” She curled her arm around the girl’s waist and pressed against her, taking one of her hands into her own. “Who does Celeste love and obey? Who do you love and obey when you’re not Agent Celeste?”

She opened her eyes. Recognition and life flowed back into them, and she turned to face Rebecca. “You. I obey only you, Mistress Rebecca.”

“Good. You’re doing so good. Stay deep in trance. Come with me. Do it now. And obey every command I give to you, slave.” She made sure to spit the last word out.

Those beautiful hazel eyes widened into dinner plates. “Yes, Mistress. I obey.”

And she did.

* * *

“Emily… you don’t feel cold. You feel just fine. Now walk into the next room. Watch your step and don’t trip on anything.”

“Yes.” The redhead silently pushed Rebecca aside and stepped through the doorway, eyes glued to the ground. She took another step and froze.

“Is she okay?” Celeste gave Emily a gentle push. “Emily? Are you okay?”

“Yes.”

“You told her to walk into the room, and she did. End of program. You have to be more specific when they’re this deep in trance.” Rebecca allowed herself a triumphant smile. Now I’m the conquering hero, ha! “Didn’t they teach you that on Ultra Force?”

“Action Force.” Celeste stuck out her tongue. “And probably, yeah. It was a long time ago. Emily! Walk into the cennnnterrr of the room. Obey.”

“Open your eyes. Look into the pendant.”

Celeste did so. She was already deep in trance, but she still managed a surprised gasp as she focused on the gem in front of her. Her pupils darted back and forth, and soon her head was swaying from side to side as well.

“Good. You’re so very deep now. You’re deep and sleepy and safe. You’re completely in my power, and no one else’s.”

“No one… else’s. Only you, Rebecca. Only… obey… Rebec…ca…”

“I never thought…” Rebecca let her own eyes fall on her trusty pendant, swinging and jiggling and reflecting as it always had, in the faces of so many innocents. Their eyes were Celeste’s eyes, their words a match for hers. So many years, so many subjects, so many partners. None of them had ever been this important.

“I always mess things up, Celeste. You know?”

Celeste, of course, didn’t know. She didn’t know anything beyond obeying her mistress and falling into a Very Deep Trance. Her eyes and head continued to track the pendant as she sat cross-legged across from Rebecca on their enormous king-sized bed.

“I always told myself that I’d stop listening to Em, stop turning people into chickens, stop giving hot straight girls the sudden urge to make out…” She watched the pendant swing, and shook her head at the hypnotized beauty beyond it. “I never did. I never could. Even now, right now, after all of this? You’re so sleepy, baby, so very, very sleepy. Just watch and relax. Even now, like, a huge part of me wants to keep doing this forever. To you, to Jessica, Emily, all of the girls at the hostel.”

She lowered the pendant, and watched as Celeste’s head fell forward along with it.

“And you know what’s funny, Celeste? Hmmmph.” She dropped the pendant into the bed. It sank into the folds of the comforter. The room cost a fortune, and she knew she’d be dreading her next credit card statement, but the comforter and the bed felt so, so good. She’d never spend another night in a hostel. “If you had listened to me, and let me free you… you might have died back there. You might have gotten arrested. You wouldn’t have come here with me. So maybe I was wrong. Maybe you should be my slave?”

“Yesss…” Celeste’s hands rose from the folds of the comforter and came to rest on her bra. Her sweater and pants, like Rebecca’s own clothes, were draped over the shower curtain rod. “Sssslaaaave… yessss…”

“Here.” Rebecca scooted forward on the bed until their knees were touching. She gently lifted Celeste’s arms and pulled them towards her, placing the brunette’s hands on her own tits. “I love you so much.”

“Love… yessss.” A smile crept across her sleepy, peaceful face. “Love you… always…”

She placed her own hands over Celeste’s and squeezed. It felt good, relaxing even, but the fire down below refused to materialize. Sitting cross-legged wasn’t doing her bad leg or her knees any favors. Even the effort of having Celeste caress her tits seemed exhausting. She let go, and let the brunette’s arms fall back to her side.

“You’re feeling very, very sleepy. So, so sleepy. You’ve had a long, long day, and you want to lie down and sleep.” She stretched out her legs, groaning softly from the pain, and lay back until her head buried itself in an enormous pillow. “C’mon, lie down next to me. When your head hits the pillow you will instantly fall into a deep sleep.”

Celeste leaned forward until she was on her hands and knees, her boobs dangling oh-so-perfectly in front of Rebecca as she crawled into position. She rolled onto her side and sighed happily as soon as she reached her pillow. In a moment, she was perfectly still.

Rebecca rolled over and wrapped her arms around Celeste’s soft, warm body. She pulled a heavy wool blanket over them and nestled her chin against a mass of slightly damp, soft, amazing hair. She closed her eyes. “I love you, Celeste.” Brown hairs tickled her lips as she spoke. She didn’t mind. She took a deep breath through her nose, vowing to memorize the scent so that she could replay this moment in her mind again and again. The feeling, however brief, of safety.

Alarm clock? Should I set the…

Then everything faded into blissful darkness.

* * *

“Look into my eyes, Mandy. remember how sleepy they make you. It’s going to be all right. Listen to me, and drift away. Look into my eeeeyyyyesss…”

Amanda sank even further into her chair. She was already close to sliding out of it. Her eyes were barely open.

“That’s right, Mandy.” Edwin hovered over her, his head just inches from hers. He rested his hands on her slumping shoulders as he spoke. “My voice will always relax you. Even in the tensest moments, my voice will always relax you. Remember, Mandy. Alwaaaays relaxing you. Feel that tension wash away, wash out of your mind, wash out of your body, wash away, close your eyes and let your mind drift away with the tension, feeling yourself relax even further. Trust me. Trussst me. Sleep.”

Her eyes slammed shut, and she melted even further, until her ass was just barely resting on the edge of her seat. Her arms dangled uselessly, and her head lolled over to one side as she exhaled.

Edwin raised himself into a standing position, being careful not to press down on his wife’s shoulders. A fall from the chair would snap her out of it, and they’d have to start over again. “She’s under,” he said. “Now what?”

Alice was by his side. She nodded with approval. “First, we’re going to run a few tests to make sure she’s really hypnotized. And then I’m going to keep my promise to you, dearie. I’m going to let Amanda go free. Then we’ll discuss business between you and I.”

He attempted a smile. “Thank you, Alice. I never—”

“No, you didn’t. And that’s why you’re always in second place, Edwin. You have to be ruthless in this business. I’ve a mind to do more than throw you out of town, truth be told, but it’s been a rather long week and I’m tired.”

She crossed the room and opened the office door. “Ian, dearie? Have the DJ turn off that awful music. Tell Peter that I’ll deal with Grace later. I’m afraid he’ll have to handle the bar himself tonight. Wait by the front door for me. I’ll need your assistance in a bit.”

“Right.” He nodded and disappeared down the stairs.

“Now,” Alice said, turning to face Edwin and his hypnotized wife. “Let’s begin, shall we?”

To be continued

* * *