The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hose Virus

Chapter 7

Taking it to the Streets

The breakout was inevitable. There weren’t enough hosts in the building to content the parasites nor was there enough food to sustain the hosts anymore. The first hosts that were reported were the humans though the vermin likely escaped the confines of the apartment building far sooner. Initial reports came through the 911 system and were picked up by reporters as well as law enforcement and emergency personnel of a rapist that had attacked a young woman on the street. Law enforcement officers arrived to find a man dressed in pantyhose of all things devouring the contents of a hotdog cart. There were no witnesses to link him to any crimes other then indecent exposure but his behavior was certainly suspect enough for questioning. Two officers approached him cautiously from behind for questioning. Knowing his partner had the suspect well covered Officer Berger had no idea of how well covered he’d soon be.

Thing began to go bad the moment he commanded the perp to place his hands on his head. Instead of complying the man spun around to face the officers. Completely brushing aside the danger of attacking two policemen armed with pistols he tackled Berger. Both men fell to the ground with the attacker on top. During the melee the silky foot of the pervert slid up under the pant legs of Berger’s uniform. Confused by his reaction the veteran officer suddenly popped wood before the waves of pleasure hit.

The second officer Tyler thought he’d probably overreacted when he pistol whipped the freak. Tyler swore he’d heard bones crunch but he bastard stopped moving at least. Once the two policemen finished writing the report he’d come out just fine. Officer Tyler pulled the man off of his partner who was having some kind of seizure. “Oh shit he must have hit his head when he fell!” Tyler called it in to get an ambulance dispatched before going to Berger’s aid. He loosened his fallen partners clothing and was elevating his legs when he noticed something was off. Berger’s legs were wrapped in pantyhose underneath his customary uniform. “What the fuck?” Berger had never struck him as a cross dresser before. Tyler had just relieved his partner of the gun belt when Berger’s hands went into action. His eyes still rolled up in his head he tore open the fly of his uniform. Tyler’s belief his partner was wearing pantyhose was now more then confirmed as Berger began feverishly stroking his slick black cock through them. Tyler attempting to put some distance between himself and Berger’s vulgar display fell back hard against the unconscious form of Berger’s assailant. He put his hand down to push himself up but his hand simply slipped out from under him dumping him unceremoniously into the puddle of what remained of the man.

The head trauma had proved far to damaging for the host organism to continue so the parasite began its breakdown to recycle what it could before returning to dormancy. Fortunately a new host organism had come into contact with it. Tyler’s hand having made contact the ooze was stuck fast. It found no suitable orifices in the extremity but had the host firmly locked in place. The colony Tyler was sitting in began to probe his clothing. Tyler’s terrified attempts to extricate himself pulled his shirt free of his belt. Finding more bare skin the puddle sent a probe into the opening. It thinned out and trickled down between his ass cheeks quickly finding its target. Tyler’s sphincter proved to be no barrier as the pseudo pod slithered in filling his colon with its nylon like material. The parasite quickly spread underneath his uniform pants ensconcing his penis and legs. Tyler now nothing more then a host was reduced to a panty hosed slave masturbating in the streets.

The insects while adequate weren’t up to the quality of the mammals as hosts. They were simply too small and didn’t excrete enough protein rich fluid to build off of. Their simple nervous systems and super fast reproductive rate however made them a perfect vector. They were a sort of guided delivery system that could crawl into the orifice of a more productive host. By attacking the sex organs so directly the parasite was able to quickly render its prey helpless. The parasites were so adept at manipulating the hosts fear became desire in most cases immediately after infection. Even smashing the insects did little good. Any of them exposed to bare skin still delivered a potent dose. A full conversion was still inevitable though slower, as the hose would form crawling up the legs of its prey.

In these cases mere sensation for most victims of the softest silkiest hosiery imaginable beginning to encapsulate them was simply too much to resist. Sooner rather then later the victim overcome with desire would begin stroking the hose, rubbing their silky legs together and in general doing everything they could to help their new masters enslave them.

Shawn had just managed to escape from a horny housecat that had managed to get itself wrapped around his leg. He’d been attempting to leave the city ever since he’d seen the first reports of the hose zombie attacks. His fears were soon realized when he noted the tell tale black smudge on his shin. “Maybe I still have a chance.” He muttered. The infection was small, maybe too small if he could get it cleaned off. He rubbed the area with his thumb and a little spit to try and clean it off. Shawn who’d already popped wood when the animal had rubbed itself off on him now almost lost consciousness from the intense stimulation. His mouth gaped open emitting a long low moan full of sexual desire as he absentmindedly continued stroking his growing, silky black patch. No longer willing to fight the conversion Shawn stripped naked and began pumping himself with his other hand. Any onlooker not already enslaved would have been taken aback by the sight of him. Begging for the pantyhose to consume him He fired a jet of hot seed onto himself smearing it over as much of his thighs as he could. Once he reached the site of infection his ejaculation provided much needed material for the viral hose. It was like throwing a match in a puddle of gasoline. The infection shot up his leg and followed a string into the head of his penis consuming the residue all the way to the source. Howling like the man possessed that he had become a second explosion far larger then the first was pulled out of him. This time black and oily it bubbled up hanging from the entrance of his cock before it collapsed gliding easily down his shaft to meet the material still working it’s way up.