The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hose For The Holidays

Back To School

All the meals have been eaten and parties concluded. The trees have been un-decorated and taken down. New Year’s resolutions have been made and some already broken as the second semester of classes commences.

“Miss Mitchell, how was your break?”

Morgan smiles at her Advanced Literature professor, who asked the question upon her entering the classroom. “It was alright Ms. Oliver. It was nice to see my family, but I am glad to be back here.”

The professor smiles back and turns to greet more students as they file in. She starts off the new session with a lecture about themes that will be covered in the new book she is assigning them to read. Morgan spaces in and out during the lecture. Her mind recalling the events in Roseville and her new romance with Brittany.

“Did that really happen?” She asks herself internally. “Will Brittany and the others be alright if Nina and Isabella return?”

Morgan is snapped back to reality by a sudden stern tone in Ms. Oliver’s voice. “Morgan,” the professor says in the stern tone, “do you know the answer?”

“Umm, can you repeat it please?”

“No,” is the reply,” perhaps you should be listening instead of daydreaming.” she shakes her head in disappointment and gets the answer from another student. The rest of the class goes on without incident with Morgan maintaining focus and even answering another question posed to her.

Ms. Oliver stops Morgan as she is leaving. “May I have a quick word with you?”

“Of course,” is the reply.

“Miss Mitchell, I am only a bit harder on you because I see the potential you have. That essay you wrote and the end of the last term was insightful and one of the best I have seen in quite some time. Are you just readjusting from the holiday break or is there something else distracting you?

“Just readjusting,” Morgan replies, “I will re-focus and be back in tip-top shape in no time.”

Ms. Oliver nods and sends the student on her way.

As she walks to her next class, Morgan can’t help but think how much of a pain Ms. Oliver would have been for Nina and Isabella to deal with. Despite her age of 52, she looks at least 5 years younger than that and is a full-on hippie.

Through stories told to the class Morgan knows Ms. Oliver was quite active in her youth for many peace and environmental movements and to this day dresses in tye dye and denim. Her long raven hair is always worn in a loose ponytail and to Morgan’s knowledge, she has never seen the professor weak any kind of makeup. When forced to do so for school events or teacher meetings Oliver has worn dresses and skirts but always long ones that fall to just above her feet and are worn in tandem with either flip flops or simple flats.

The thought of the red-haired vixens from Roseville trying to get Ms. Oliver to even look at a pair of pantyhose, let alone wear them makes Morgan smile. While spacing out of another lecture, this time in her mathematics class, Morgan wonders why she can’t stop thinking the crisis she dealt with back home. Her mind keeps wandering to those events and she catches herself wondering, like she had done with Ms. Oliver, how other students and professors on campus would have faired in the situation. After her last class, Morgan retreats to her dorm.Hoping some relaxation and solitude will get her thoughts off of Roseville.

She enters the room and is about to lie back in her bed when she hears light metal on metal noise coming from the door. The sound stops and is replaced by a knock. Morgan opens the door to reveal a nerdy looking girl with shoulder length strawberry blonde hair pulled into a tight ponytail. The girl pushes up her tilting, thick, black frame glasses and extends a hand toward Morgan.

“Hi,” she says in a spunky voice. “I’m Ashley, your new roommate.”

When she found out her previous roommate had decided to call it quits and stay home after the break, Morgan assumed she would get a new roommate but when one didn’t show right away she started getting used to having a room to herself.

“Hi,” she replies while shaking Ashley’s hand. “I’m Morgan, welcome to dorm #6.”

She gives Ashley a quick tour of the room and a rundown of the rules of the building and some personal rules she and her previous mate had used. Ashley is receptive to everything and after agreeing to the room rules begins to unpack her things. As she does, Morgan lies back on her bed and observes something she missed upon the initial interaction with her new roomie. Ashley was wearing pantyhose under her long denim skirt. Morgan had missed it with all her interaction being in front of Ashley. A slit in the back of the dress revealed dark coffee colored hose.

Others around the campus, of course, wore nylons too and this was noticed by Morgan. But, what scared her about this vs the other wearing women across campus is that this put her in close proximity to the fabric that nearly enslaved her a month prior.

“Can I ask you a weird question?”

Ashley turns from her task and nods. “Of course, feel free to ask me anything you want.”

“This is going to seem out of the blue and strange. but, do you umm, wear those often?” Morgan then points towards Ashley’s hosed ankles stemming from the skirt.

Ashley looks down at her silky ankles, then back up and Morgan and smiles. “That’s not an odd question? Given that we live in a society that has made wearing them an oddity I can see why you asked. Yes, I wear them almost every day with little exception. I was raised in a very conservative environment that is holding on to old ways. One of which is wearing nylons.”

Ashley then opens one of her suitcases to reveal it is full of nylons. Stockings, pantyhose, knee highs. All are in the case and in a variety of colors. Present are many shades of tan, brown, black, white, and a few odd colors like red, orange, yellow, and purple. some are brand new in package with others lose.

“That’s quite a collection,” Morgan kids while freaking out inside.

“We look to be about the same size,” Ashley says. If you want to borrow any of my clothes, including the nylons, just ask roomie.”

“Thanks, Morgan replies, “you can borrow my things if you would like as well. I don’t have much in the way of skirts or dresses and no nylons but I have a ton of leggings and sweatshirts.”

The two share a brief laugh over the exchange and go back to their business. Ashley getting settled and Morgan trying to get some rest. Unable to relax in the presence of the nylons she gets up and heads towards the door. “I’m going to grab a bite,” she says to Ashley. Would you like me to bring something back for you?”

“A burger and some fries if it’s not too much trouble.”

“Not at all, what kind of burger would you like?”

“Just normal, lettuce, pickle, and ketchup. No onion though, I am not a fan of onions.” Ashley reaches towards her purse but is halted by Morgan.”

“It’s on me tonight. A welcome to the dorm gift from me to you.”

“Thank you,” Ashley says, a bright grin on her face. “I’ll get us dinner tomorrow night.”

“Deal,” Morgan says as she heads out.

At first, she walks to the campus cafeteria but then decides to go a bit further into town. Trinity State College sits across the river from the town of Trinity Falls Washington. While crossing the walking bridge that connects the campus and town she began to reflect on what brought her to this beautiful place.

Morgan had thought about going to the near by Washington State University but after finding this school on her way back from a campus visit to WSU she decided to go to the smaller school which offered the same classes she was going to take at the bigger university without the big school hassle.

After crossing the bridge, the youth makes her way to the town’s mall. The food court there is her favorite place to eat when she is not in the mood for the cafeteria on campus. She notices 3 female students from her Literature class walk into a new shop in the mall called Perfect Beauty Salon. Morgan is curious about the new business, but her hunger reminds her why she came to the mall and she continues to the food court.

“Are you sure this is the place, Vickie? One of the girls asks as they walk further into the new salon. “I don”t see any beauty equipment.”

The other 2 girls look around and nod in agreement with the statement. “It is a bit odd, “Vickie replies, “I’ll give you that Cassie.”

The girls are about to leave when they are greeted by a female voice coming from a speaker box on the wall. “Hello girls, welcome to the best-kept secret in beauty. This is a referral salon so If you would, please say the name and confirmation number of the person who sent you to us.”

Vickie pulls a piece of scrap paper from her coat pocket and reads it aloud. “Sandy Collins, 23456.”

“Very good,” the voice replies. A door in the back of the room then opens and the girls are prompted to go in. The door leads to stairs leading to a basement level below. After passing through another door the 3 students find themselves in a large room filled with racks upon racks of nylons. Along each side wall of the room are 3 sci-fi looking pods. The back of the room contains a counter and standard looking cash register and the back wall, where they came in at has racks for their coats.

“Hello,” a red-haired woman says as she exits from the back. I am sorry for the cloak and dagger act. But, this kind of beauty is worth it.”

“What are you talking about,” Vickie asks rudely, “there is nothing here but a bunch of old fashion gross nylons and some leftover props from a sci-fi convention! What a fucking joke, girls, we are leaving!”

Before Vickie can turn to head out she is stopped by a stunning video image that the store owner places in front of her face via a smart phone. The picture depicts a before and after photo of a brunette who’s before photo shows her to be homely and curvy in all the wrong places. The after reveals that all her curves have been removed or repositioned to a more flattering place on her body. The homely appearance replaced by stunning and breathtaking beauty.

Being a bit curvy and slightly homely themselves, the three girls stop their exit and remove their coats. “How,” Vickie asks, “how did you transform her like that?”

The owner motions them towards her racks of nylons. “It’s quite simple my dear, put on any pair of them you want, then go into a pod wearing nothing but the hose. You see, the nylons act as a sort of conduit for my process in the pods to work.”

The third girl, Melissa, speaks up, “The girl in the picture has them on in the after photo. Do we have to keep wearing the pantyhose once the process is complete?”

“No,” the owner responds, “Only for the duration of the pod treatment. However, picking a color and shade that works best for you will help the pod process beautify you better. So, don’t just throw on any old pair. Put on ones that you would wear to a party with your favorite dress or something like that.”

Still uneasy but intrigued, the girls browse the racks and settle on their pantyhose. Despite their curvy nature, the girls have no issue finding the proper size. Vickie, the bigger of the three decides on a black pair that sits in the middle of the denier scale. “It matches my hair,” she says while running a hand through her long locks.

Cassie, the blonde of the group picks and off-white pair that like is a bit thicker than Vickie’s black ones but not by much.

Melissa, the smaller but still curvy one of the group decides on a pair that lands between suntan shade and nude. Her hose are the sheerest of the three but the tan level of her natural legs go well with the choice.

The students enter the three pods on the right side of the room. Once inside they are prompted by a tutorial video to undress and place all their clothes into a small bin attached to the wall. They then are instructed to slip into the pantyhose, using the bench that runs along the back wall of the pod if needed to do so. Upon touching the fabric the girls are filled with pleasure. It starts as a tingle and grows to a near overwhelming sensation as the nylon covers more and more of their lower body. Once the waistbands are snapped into place the 3 can barely stand, their knees weak from the desire and lust building between their legs.

“Wha... What is happening?” Vickie asks between her growing moans. She waits for a reply but all she hears back are the moans of her friends in the other pods. Vickie tries to resist the urge to pleasure herself but the sensations caused by the hose are too much. Her hands drift across her chest and begin to caress her erect nipples.

Suddenly, the pod is filled with a green mist that sends the pleasure into overdrive. Unable to stop themselves any longer, the 3 students slide their hands down to please their wet, pulsing cunts under their silky hose. But, when they reach the waistband they realize there is none.Instead, their fingers slip into a fully fused, wet nylon pussy.

“So... So soft...” Vickie purrs as she flicks her swollen nylon clit.

“So... So silky..” She hears the other girls scream out from their pods.

With each orgasm the girls have the nylon grows up their bodies. Five minutes after the mist arrived, Vickie, Cassie, and Melissa are encased from head to toe in soft and silky nylon. The green mist clears away and is replaced by a blinding green light that fills the pod. Overwhelmed with intense pleasure the ladies fall against the back of the pod and slide to seated positions on the bench. Then, with extreme vigor, they drive their fingers deep into their throbbing wet pussies. Beneath their nylon encasement, the ladies begin to feel their bodies morph. Some excess fat shifts to more appropriate locations like the breasts and ass whole the rest just melts away.

Vickie shudders in orgasm as her breasts expand an extra cup size. Cassie’s breasts only grow half as much but her ass expands into a voluptuous and alluring size that will have men and women alike lusting after it. Melissa’s body shifts in both areas. As the changes are made the girls become lost in a haze of pleasure and lust. Their mind and will fade away and are replaced with thoughts of obedience and servitude.

“N... No,” Vickie says in a defiance tone admits her purrs of desire. “I..I will not yield myself to the nylon.”

In response to her defiance, the nylon she is encased in tightens and send more and more shivers of pleasure through the young student. Vickie is soon overwhelmed and surrenders herself to nylon.

The green light in the pods fades and the doors open. Three girls encased from head to toe emerge and stand at attention before the shop owner. She then walks up to Vickie and places two fingers on the girl’s temple. A small green glow much like the one from the pods emanates from her fingers and causes the nylon to retract.

First exposed is Vickie’s hair which has become more shinney and full of body. Next to be revealed is her face, made up perfectly with the right amount applied to accent her features. Vickie’s lips draw the most attention. They have become plumper and are accented apple red lipstick that pops with color. The nylon continues to retract exposing her enhanced breasts and reformed torso. The nylon stops it’s reversal at her waist, leaving her perfectly toned lower body encased in pantyhose.

“You will serve me well,” the owner says to her creation.

“I am yours,” Vickie replies.”

The sultry red head owner repeats her actions on Cassie and Melissa. Once all three ladies are revealed she stands back to admire the beauty she has made.

“I am Mistress Isabella. You all belong to me now.”

In unison, the three respond, “Yes Mistress, we are yours, we will obey.”

“Now my pets,” Isabella says with a sinister grin. “I have special plans for one of your fellow students.”

“Mistress,” Vickie asks, “Tell us who it is and we will bring her here for you.”

“Yes,” Isabella replies, “you could get her for me, and I could take her as a nylon slave like I have you. But, Morgan has a special destiny that unlike nylon servitude, she must accept of her own free will. Now, here is what I need you, ladies, to do in order to achieve this.”

Upon returning from her food run, Morgan is shocked to see clothes scattered all across her roomie’s side of the dorm. Much of the clothing items are Ashley’s variety of nylons. She turns when Morgan enters.

“Hi,” she says, “I can’t quite decide where I want this all to go, sorry for the mess.”

“It’s alright,” Morgan replies while handing Ashley her food. “I went to the mall for dinner.”

“It looks and smells fantastic,” the roommate replies before taking a bite. After swallowing, she points to the mess of clothes and asks, “would you mind helping me figure it out?”

“Sure.”

After Ashley finishes the meal, both girls begin to sort through the mess. Morgan helps with the regular clothes but avoids touching the nylons directly. She uses other clothing items to pick up the silky fabric before handing it all off to Ashley in a bundle of sorts. This tactic works until only one item remain to be put away. A pair of black pantyhose draped across the desk.

“Can you grab that last pair?” Ashley asks as she folds a pair of pants.

Morgan hesitates, this is noticed by her roommate.

“They won’t bite,” she says jokingly. “They are just pantyhose.”

“I know,” Morgan replies still hesitating to touch them. “I just have a bad history with nylon.”

The nerdy girl smiles and grabs the pair herself. “That’s a shame, your body would rock the hell out of those hose.”

“What?”

“They would accent your rocking body, and make you look damn good girl.”

Without warning, Ashley steps towards Morgan and slides the hose along Morgan’s bare arm.

She pulls back, but her roommate moves with her. “For some reason,” Ashley says, “you got a phobia of nylon. I intend to cure you of it.”

With the hose still running across her arm with no effect other than a slight tickle, Morgan asks, “perhaps I have good reason to have the phobia.”

“I’m sure you do, “Is the reply, “but, you, like all others who suffer from a phobia must learn to conquer your fear and own it.”

“Are you a psych major or something?”

“Actually, yeah, I am here to get my degree in psychology with a specialty in phobia. So, hold them, Morgan.”

Ashley holds the pantyhose above her roommate’s open hand and with slight hesitation, Morgan takes them. Nothing happens, the fabric feels good but it is not sending her into an orgasmic frenzy as the nylons in Roseville had done.

“They... They are normal pantyhose, “Morgan says

“What did you think they were?” Ashley asks, “What made you think was going to happen when you touched them?”

“I.. I saw an entire town enslaved by magical nylon when I was back home for holiday break.”

Ashley looks taken back by the statement at first, but then just gives Morgan a hug. “That would make me afraid of nylons too.”

“Thank you for not calling me crazy.”

“There is nothing crazy about your fear,” Ashley says as she slowly pulls away from the hug. “However, as you can see, not all nylons are of the magical and town enslaving variety.”

“That’s true,” Morgan begins to reply, “but..”

“But nothing,” Ashley sharply shoots back, “Are you afraid to touch, ride in, or drive cars?”

“No.”

“Why, car accidents happen all the time. Bad shit happens with cars sometimes, so we should avoid them all.”

“The two things are not related,” Morgan says.

“Yes, they are,” Ashley replies, “some crackpot got lucky with a spell book or something and managed to enchant some nylons. That is no different than other crackpots who do stupid shit in cars that cause accidents. It sucks, and such behavior in both instances should be stopped. But the crime is not that of the car or nylons. It is the crime of the crackpots.”

Morgan nods, “you have a point, I can’t live my life in constant fear. It is clear that these nylons are good, but what if it was one of the magical pairs. I would be a mindless slave like the people in my hometown.”

“What of breaks fail on a car. What if you’re obeying the traffic laws but some jackass is not. Morgan, we can live life dwelling on what if. It keeps us safe, but also keeps us from enjoying life.”

Morgan smiles and hands the hose back to Ashley. “You’re right about the phobia, but, I still hate wearing nylons and did so even before the incident.”

“That I can not cure,” Ashley jokingly replies, “but, prove it.”

“Excuse me.”

“Prove the reason you will not wear them is hate and not fear.”

“Why is this such a big deal for you. Most women don’t wear nylons.”

“This has nothing to do with nylon,” Ashley replies, “I would be doing the same thing if you were afraid of t-shirts or wool socks. I have no issue if you hate and choose to nylons based on that. But, by your own admission, you also have fear of them. Put them on and do a lap around the room. Then, I will let the issue be and with your permission use part of our conversation in a paper for psych class.”

Morgan rolls her eyes and smiles, “my old roomie just wanted to party and cared little about my mental health. Why can’t you do that?”

The two share a laugh about the comment as Morgan takes back the pantyhose. She sheds her leggings and socks. As Ashley watches on, Morgan sits on the edge of the bed and slides her left foot into the black, silky tube. When she gets the hose up to her calf, she repeats the action with the other leg. She pulls each side up a bit more before standing to pull the hose the rest of the way. After a few adjustments, she snaps the waistband into place and turns towards her roommate.

“Satisfied?”

“You look good girl,” Ashley replies, “now, do a lap.”

Morgan shakes her head and walks around the room. She stops in front of Ashley to do a humorous sexy dance before returning to her original position. “Can I take them off now Doc?”

“Funny, I just have one last question before we end our session, Miss Mitchell.”

“Shoot.”

“You said the magic nylons activated on contact. Was there anything else that activated them or made the effects happen?”

“Basic contact is all it took. But, the effects were enhanced with pleasure. The more pleasure the wearer was in, the quicker it’s effect took hold.

“I see, well, for the sake of scientific study, I would like you to do one last thing.”

“What’s that?’

“Lie down on the bed and bring yourself pleasure while wearing the hose. Expel all elements of your phobia.”

“I am not going to pleasure myself while you watch.”

“Morgan, it is nothing sexual, this is all for the sake of helping you get your fear under control.”

Morgan hesitantly relents and lays back. She starts slowly by rubbing her breasts overtop the shirt she is still wearing. With prompting from Ashley she sits up for a moment and removes the shirt and her bra. She then begins to tease and play with her bare breasts and nipples. A small moan escapes her throat.

“You are doing good,” Ashley says as she gets up from her bed.

As her roommate approaches, Morgan says, “I.. I have a girlfriend. I.. I can’t be with you.”

Ashley smiles, “I am not here to make you cheat on her. I just want to put your mind at ease about the nylons.” She sits near the foot of the bed while Morgan continues to rub her chest while keeping an eye on her roomie.

The nerdy psych major then reaches out and gently pulls the black fabric away from Morgan’s crotch area. She pinches the nylon between her thumb and index nails. This puts a small tear in them which Ashley makes a bit larger before letting the fabric fall back to the original position.

“There is no magic Morgan, just normal, ripped nylons.

Relieved by the tear and hot from the actions on her breasts. Morgan slips a hand down to her crotch. She spreads her fingers to make the nylon’s hole bigger, then shifts her black panties under the hose over to expose her pink and wet sex. Ashley lays back across the foot of the bed and licks her lips as Morgan drives two fingers deep inside herself. She makes a tear in her own pantyhose and repeats the actions of her roommate.

In the throws of pleasure, Morgan’s silky legs extend out across Ashley’s laid out body. This does not stop either of them from continuing their actions. Ashley then makes a bold choice and gently pulls her roommate’s hosed foot to her mouth. She licks and sucks on each silky toe one by one. This act elicits extra moans from Morgan and in tandem with the masturbation, brings both ladies to orgasm.

“Exhausted from the ordeal, Ashley manages only to shift into a vertical position, her silky feet near her roomie’s head. Morgan tosses one of her two pillows down to Ashley and they fall asleep.

Inside Perfect Beauty Salon, Isabella sends another batch of converted ladies out. “That was the last set for the day,’ she says aloud to herself. Now, let me see how things are going with Miss Mitchell.” The read head locks the doors to her salon for the night before taking a seat in front of a computer in the back room. She fires up the device and after scrolling through a few screens she stops. In front of her is a perfect view of Ashley and Morgan sleeping in their dorm room. Isabella zooms the camera in and is pleasantly surprised to see both women are wearing pantyhose.

“I wonder how this came about? After the ordeal in Roseville, I’m surprised she goes anywhere near nylons, let alone wearing them.”

She clicks an icon on the top of her screen that shows her recorded footage from earlier. Another clicked icon allows her to hear the conversation between Morgan and Ashley that led to their current state. “Interesting,” Isabella says with glee. “This nerd and her psychology could prove very useful to me.” She gets up and prepares a cup of coffee. Isabella then sits back down and watches the pair sleep periodically through the rest of the night while checking the feed and recordings from other cameras she has placed around town and on campus.

The next morning starts with a haze for Morgan, her roommate is laying opposite her on the bed and she is wearing torn pantyhose. Her panties and what’s left of the crotch area of the hose are still musty and damp from the explosion of her juices the night before. While checking the state of herself, Morgan’s drowsy state causes her hand to drift into Ashley’s crotch region. Like hers, the torn hose and panties are damp and musty. She is about to pull her hand back but then feels a slight tickle between her legs.

“What are you doing?” She asks her roomie.

“Hoping to extend the fun a bit,” is the reply.

At first, Morgan wants to brush the hand away but then she feels another sensation, this time from her silky hosed feet. Ashley is kissing and licking them. Morgan’s own hand falls back to where it was and as the kissing of her feet becomes more sensual, She slips her fingers gently into Ashley’s damp sex.

Ashley stops her action long enough to let out a soft moan and ask, “I.. I thought you had a girlfriend.”

“I.. I do, and she means the world to me. I.. I’m just so fucking horny.”

Her roommate goes back to kissing the silky feet while sliding her fingers deep into Morgan’s moist pussy. In turn, Morgan lets out a soft moan of her own, then begins to lick and kiss

Ashley’s nylon feet. This goes on for an hour before they both realize the time. Ash,” Morgan says, “we are running late, classes start in less than an hour.”

“You’re right,” Ashley replies, looking up at the clock radio on Morgan’s nightstand. “I’m sure glad our building has individual showers in the rooms.”

“For sure,” Morgan says as she walks into the bathroom. “That community shower stuff must suck for building B.”

After a hot shower, Morgan comes out and chucks the torn black hose into the trash. She grabs a pair of her black leggings but stops before putting them on.

“Hmmm,” she says aloud with the sound of Ashley’s shower muffled in the background. “It’s sunny today and supposed to be a bit warm for this time of year. Plus, I should face my fear head-on.”

“How are you going to do that?” Ashley says as she exits the bathroom.

“Well,” I think I may want to wear pantyhose today. You know, to kick my fear of them.”

“Of course,” I think that will really add to the progress you showed last night.”

“Yes, I also kind of have an outfit in mind.”

“Do tell,” Ashley says with a raised eyebrow.

Morgan pulls a pair of denim shorts and a white v neck blouse from her dresser. She holds up the items for her roomie to see. “I have a light flannel jacket a pair of heeled, black, knee-high boots that I can wear with these.”

“I know what look you’re going for,” Ashley says as she retrieves a package from her drawer. These will look fantastic with that outfit.”

Morgan takes the package of suntan pantyhose and gets dressed while Ashley does the same. She pulls out denim skirt that falls to mid-calf. She pairs that with a burgundy sweater, with matching hose and black flats. “It’s not fancy,” she says to with a grin. “But, neither am I.”

“You look great,” Morgan,” replies as they grab their bags and walk out. On the way to their shared first class, Ashley points out the attention her roommate’s silky suntan legs are getting from passing men and women.

Morgan feels a confident warmth grow in her and even waves at a few of her admirers as they continue to class. During the lecture, the roommates sit next to one another and every chance she can get, Ashley points out other students taking a gander at Morgan’s sultry hosed gams.

“Do you get those kinds of looks?” Morgan asks her new friend before they part for the next class.

“Sometimes,” is the reply, “but, not that many. Your legs are beautiful Morgan. All the nylon does is highlight your natural beauty for all to admire.”

The two-part ways on that note. “Hello Miss Mitchell,” Professor Oliver says as she enters the class. “What’s with the new look?”

“It’s part of an experiment I am helping my psych major roommate with.”

“Interesting,” Oliver replies, “I’d love to read any report that uses the Daisy Duke look as an experiment.”

Morgan smiles and takes her seat. Unlike the day prior, she is on the ball with all the asked questions and in doing so impresses Professor Oliver. “It seems you have your mind back on track,” Oliver says to Morgan after class.

“Yes,” she replies, “like I said, my new roomie, is a psych major and is helping me work through what had me distracted.”

“Keep up the good work,” the professor tells her student, “I will see you on Monday.”

The rest of the day blows by for Morgan as she continues to get compliments and admiring looks from the other students and some faculty. When she gets back to the dorm, a pizza is waiting on her desk along with a note.

“Here is the pizza I promised roomie. I wish I could enjoy it with you but, I am doing some extra work for my psychology class. I hope to be done around 11 or so. I’ll try not to wake you if you’re asleep when I get back. Your friend Ashley.”

Morgan puts down the note and digs into the pizza.

Night has fallen over the WSU campus. Professor Oliver’s office light shines alone in the darkness of the English & Literature building. She is going through the pop quiz’s from her afternoon class when she hears the echo of heels in the neighboring hall. She stands and walks to the door. The professor goes into the hall to see who was walking and is surprised to find no one. When she returns to the office to resume the work three female students are standing before her.

“Holy shit!” She exclaims while taking a step back. “Girls, where did you come from? Were you the ones in the hall?”

“We are sorry if we scared you, Professor Oliver, “Vickie says, “Yes, that was us. We wanted to see how we scored on the pop quiz.”

“You expect me to believe you came all the way down here on a Friday night just to see your scores for a quiz?”

“Well,” Cassie chimes in, “there is another reason for our visit.”

“Yeah, what’s that?”

The three girls slowly begin to approach Oliver, she backs towards the door and is about to bolt out of the room when her hand is suddenly snatched by Vickie. “Let go of my hand!”

“I will Professor, but first, I want you to feel something.”

Vickie then pulls Oliver’s hand towards her hosed leg and places it flat on the soft nylon. The Professor instantly drops to her knees and begins to moan softly. “Oh... Oh my god,” she says between the moans. “Tha... That feels so good.”

“Yes it does,” Vickie replies, “Do you want a pair of silky soft pantyhose to call your own?”

“Y... Yes,” Oliver stutters as she nears an orgasm. The girls laugh as their professor reaches climax and falls to a heap on the floor. Melissa pulls a package of smokey grey hose from her purse and places it next to the fallen instructor.

She stirs and takes the package in her hand. “Thank you.”

Professor Oliver gets up and begins to strip on the way to her desk chair. Once naked, she takes the hose from the pack and nearly orgasms again while doing so. She then slides her left leg into the silky tube. She shudders with pleasure and lets out another lustful moan before repeating the motion with her right leg. Once the hose is pulled into place she once again falls to her knees. This pleasure ten times what it had been when she was touching Vickie’s nylon.

The girls then surround their professor. Melissa and Cassie on the sides with Vickie taking the front. Oliver has enough mind left to attempt escape and squirms backward. But, the wall off the office stops her retreat. With nowhere to go and the pleasure becoming overwhelming, Professor Oliver just lies back and begins to massage her breasts. The girls get on the floor to help her conversion along. Melissa and Cassie rub up and down her soft smokey legs, teasing their fingers around the professor’s wet sex but not going inside. Vickie gently spreads Oliver’s legs apart enough to crawl between them. She hovers over her target kissing it teasingly a couple times to elicit more moans and cries of desire from the lust-filled instructor. Then, when the moment is right, Vickie drives her tongue deep into the freshly fused nylon pussy. She licks and sucks on Oliver’s swollen silky clit, lapping up all her sweet juices in the process.

“She’s close,” Cassie says from above, “push her over the edge.”

Vickie intensifies her efforts causing Professor Oliver to explode with a massive orgasm that seals the fate of her body and mind. “I am nylon,” she says in monotone after the climax, “I will obey.”

Back in building #6, Morgan polishes off the rest of the pizza, now cold from her periodical eating. The slow pace has been a result of the binge-watching of episodes from her favorite TV show. After eating the last slice, she looks at the time and realizes 2 things. First, it is well past 11:00 and Ashley has not came back yet. Second, other than kicking off her heeled boots, Morgan has remained in her outfit.

“Maybe they are not that bad if you get the right brand,” Morgan says aloud, “I’ve been in these pantyhose all day and I feel fine. They are not bunching, no runs, and temp wise I feel great.”

Then, her mind flashes back to her time in Roseville and something Isabella and Nina had said about their brand of hose not having the usual issues. “I need to see what brand they are, I didn’t even pay attention when Ashley handed them to me earlier.”

Almost in a panic, Morgan digs into the trash can she threw the package away in. Through the day it had been covered by various items. After a few minutes, she found the package and pulled it out. Her eyes scanned the cover and moments later she signed in relief. “Wolford, I was worried for a second.” As she returns the package to the trash her phone rings.

“Hello.”

“Morgan,” a familiar but muffled female voice replies,” I.. I need your help.”

“Ashley?”

“Yes, it’s me.’

“Why do you sound weird? Do we have a bad connection?”

“Maybe, it has taken me a while to get a signal. Listen close, your fear is well founded. I saw something strange at the mall earlier and decided to check into it. Morgan, a red-haired chick is running a salon that is turning women into hosed slaves. Just like the ones you talked about from your hometown.”

“Ashley, get out of there.”

“I’ve been trying, but the place is crawling with hosed slaves. “It was clear when I came in but filled up fast soon after. I’m hiding in a back room. Morgan, please save me. It’s called the Perfect Beauty Salon.”

“I’m on my way roomie, hold on.”

“Wait,” Ashley says as Morgan is about to hang up. “They cleared out a bit, I see an opening.”

Morgan listens as her roommate leaves the phone on in her pocket while trying to get out. Then she hears a voice she will never forget.

“What do we have here,” Isabella’s voice says. She then speaks again, this time louder. “It looks like we have ourselves a little spy. Tell me spy, what is your name?”

“Ashley, please, I don’t want to be a pantyhose slave.”

“Well, that is not up to me my dear. It’s up to your roommate who I know is still on the other end of your phone.”

“What? How do you know that?”

“Ashley,” Isabella replies, “I spotted you quite some time ago. I was just waiting for you to call her. I even had my ladies move to give you the illusion of escape.”

Isabella reaches out and pulls the psych student’s phone from her pocket. “Miss Mitchell,” she says into the phone, “I will spare your roommate from a silky fate if you take her place. She can go free to fight another day if you surrender to me.”

“You are a sick bitch,” Morgan replies, “I accept your deal.”

“Very good, we will be waiting.”

Morgan hangs up and with no time to spare slips into her tennis shoes and heads out to save her friend. She is fully aware of the hose she is still wearing, but, saving Ashley is priority #1.

The mall is closed, but, she is let in through a back by three converted students. “Mistress has been waiting for you,” Vickie says as the trio leads their captive through a maze of back hallways. They end their journey by walking through a door into the pod conversion room. Converted students, faculty, and citizens of the town are lined up along the walls as more converts go in and out of the pods. The process has streamlined since Vickie and her friends were turned. It only takes a few minutes from the time of entry to get converted.

Isabella then walks out from the back room with a smile on her face. “Welcome my dear, as you can see, this process is a bit different than what I used in Roseville.”

“New process,” Morgan shoots back, “same twisted result.”

“I see your perspective on what I am trying to do is still driven by the hate and fear you have for nylon.”

Morgan rolls her eyes, “let’s just get this over with Izzy. You got me, now free Ashley!”

“When you are fully turned, I will let her leave. You have escaped my clutches twice before. I will not have it happen again. Your roomie is my insurance for that.”

“Fine, what do I have to do.”

“Come with me,” Izzy replies as she heads to the back room. Morgan is escorted to the room’s door by 2 converts. They leave once their captive is inside. Morgan is in awe of the sight before her. A king-sized bed sits on the east wall of the room. It is adorned with red satin sheets and large matching pillows. On the bed lies Professor Oliver, she is naked save for her smokey grey hose.

“Professor?”

Oliver sits up and turns her head towards her student. “Hello Miss Mitchell, please, join me.”

Morgan moves towards the bed but is stopped by the raised hand of her professor. “You can’t join me like that. You must strip down to your hose before you get into bed.”

“But these are not Silken Bliss Pantyhose.”

“That will be dealt with later, “Isabella says as Morgan takes off her other clothing. “Those will do for now.”

After doing as instructed, she crawls onto the bed and lies next to her professor. Without warning, Oliver climbs on top of her student and engages her in a deep kiss. At first, she tries to pull back, but soon Morgan finds herself enjoying the kiss and even getting into tongue action. A voice in the back of her mind screams to stop. But, this feels too good and Morgan ignores the voice. As their tongues dance, the two ladies’ hosed legs tangle and rub together. The sensation of Oliver’s Silky legs Bliss against her own causes Morgan to become damp.

The Professor pulls back and climbs off the bed. After letting out a few soft moans, Morgan gathers herself. “Just turn me dammit! You’re already clearly influencing my desire with contact on her hose. Just fucking do it already!”

“I’m not influencing anything,” Isabella replies, “In fact, I never did.”

“What are you talking about? of course you did! You nearly converted me twice back in Roseville.”

“I thought that too,” Izzy responds, “But, after Nina and I escaped, we analyzed data we had collected from everyone who contacted The Silken Bliss Pantyhose. This data showed us the effects and reaction each contacted person experienced.”

“So,” Morgan says, now intrigued. “What did your data tell you about me?”

Isabella smiles as she walks to the bed. She pulls out her phone and hands it to Morgan. “See for yourself, the data is laid out with a basic bar graph. The green bar measures the response one has to my pantyhose.”

Morgan takes it and examines the graph. In shock, she drops the phone.

“H... How is that possible? I.. I got turned on by touching them. I fused with the second pair in my room before the smoke saved me. This graph has to be wrong.”

“No my dear,” Izzy says while picking up her phone. “Nina and I examined your results a thousand times. There is no error, the hose had no TC effect on you.”

“What is TC?” Morgan asks.

Isabella explains, “TC stands for Transformative and Controlling effects. All the Silken Bliss did when you touched and wore them was slip away your self-induced inhibitions about nylon. The waves of pleasure you experienced stemmed from your natural desire and lust. The hose starts to fuse automatically when lust levels reach a certain point. The pleasure inducing aspects of the hose usualy have to push lust levels into the fusion range. But, that is not the case with you. Nina and I have seen low TC results from time to time with people who wear hosiery often and love it. But...”

“But what?”

“But,” Isabella continues, “For the conversion elements of Silken Bliss Pantyhose to have zero TC influence, well, that means you are one of us.”

“What exactly does that mean, what are you,” Morgan asks.

“Nina and I are hosts for beings made from pure nylon energy. Long ago, their world ended and only three survived. They drifted the cosmos for thousands of years before ending up here. As energy they could not take solid form. However, they used what power they had to influence the invention of nylon on our world. The Earth version of nylon was primitive compared to that of their planet. But, over the years it evolved into a version that could be used by the Energy Beings.

“So,” Morgan asks, now fully invested in the tale, “how did you and Nina become hosts?”

“In the 60’s, pantyhose were invented. This stage of nylon’s evolution allowed The Energy Beings to take human hosts. However, they soon realized that only certain humans held enough lust and desire for nylon to serve as hosts. The Energy Beings, also called Nylonites, searched far and wide for a host and finally found one in 1975.

At the time, I was working as a secretary at an advertising agency. I wore pantyhose daily as part of my job. I also wore them any other time I could do so. I loved the feel and look of them so much. I got a high of sorts from the attention I received from both men and women when wearing them. The Nylonite took me one night while I was masturbating in my hose. At the peak of my climax, it entered my body and has held been one with me since.”

“But, you don’t look that old,” Morgan points out.

“Indeed,” Izzy replies, “Once I became a host, my body ceased to age. I also became the caretaker of the other two beings. In 1988 I found Nina who became the host for the second Nylonite. Many years passed and when the bare leg trend kicked in we lost all hope of finding a host for the final Nylonite. So, five years ago we started looking into ways to carry out the plan without The Third. We developed Silken Bliss and will use it to make Earth into a silky paradise. Roseville was where we decided to test our new hose. As you know, the test went very well. However, it was in Roseville that we found something that had eluded us for so long.”

“ I see what you are getting at,” Morgan exclaims, “And you can forget it! I hate nylons!”

“It is a strange dynamic compared to Nina and myself. Our lust and desire for nylon was outward and clear to see. However, yours is buried very deep under years of social pressure that views nylon and pantyhose as taboo and only for old people or fetish freaks. You grew up in the midst of the bare leg trend and did not want to be labeled differently. You always admired and got turned on when you saw a woman in hose. But, you were just afraid to act on those feelings.”

“No!” That is not true!”

“Yes,” Ashley’s voice says from the room’s entrance. “It is true, you are driven by fear Morgan.”

Morgan looks on as her roommate walks closer. She is naked save for a pair of black pantyhose that has fused with her.

“You said you would let her go!” Morgan yells at Izzy.

“You’re assuming I wanted to be let go, roomie,” Ashley says now just feet from the bed. “I actually love pantyhose and have done so since 1988. A flash of green light fills the room and when it clears, Ashley is gone, standing in her place, is Nina.

Morgan is shocked by the revelation and lies back, distraught over what she has just heard and seen. Nina crawls onto the bed with her and lies face to face with the confused youth.

“You don’t have to run from your fear anymore,” she says, “nothing you and I have done over the past couple days has been trickery or magic as you call it. All I did while in the guise of Ashley was help you realize your true feelings for nylon. Together we pulled back the veil of fear that has caused you to suppress those feelings for so long. You held the black hose on your own, you put them on of your own free will. The pleasure you gave yourself while in them was all, you Morgan.”

Almost in tears, Morgan parts her lips. “Y... You’re right.... I wore nylons all the time when I was younger. But then, then the bare leg trend started and it became taboo as Izzy called it to wear and enjoy hosiery. Doing so got you labeled a granny or fetish freak. I tried to continue wearing for special occasions like church and school dances. At a middle school dance, I wore a perfectly soft pair of suntan hose under my blue gown. I hoped the occasion would give me a sort of pass in the eyes of my peers. But, I arrived to see that none of the other girls were wearing nylons. all were bare legged or in pants. Outside of some smirks, I was left alone. But, during a slow dance with my date, I tripped a little and got a run in my hose. The other kids, including my date, laughed me out of the gym.”

“Kids are very cruel, “ Nina says as she wipes a tear from Morgan’s cheek.

“Yes, they are,” Morgan replies, “I buried my feelings and convinced myself that I hated nylons. The recent small resurgence of hosiery gave me some hope I could enjoy them again. But, as you said. I am driven by fear and instead settled for a more socially popular substitute in leggings. Part of me wanted you and Izzy to succeed in Roseville. But. The... The...”

“The fear?” Nina softly asks. The fear of giving in to your true desire and love of nylon?”

“Yes, is the reply. “It was easier to be afraid than to admit what I truly wanted.”

“What do you truly want my dear? “Izzy asks while sitting at the foot of the bed.

“I don’t want to be afraid anymore. I am done hiding my true self. If that means others must be shown the true pleasure of nylon through conversion, well, so be it.”

Isabella gently takes Morgan’s hosed foot and lightly kisses her silky toes one by one. This prompts a soft moan as Morgan lies back to enjoy the sensation. Nina leans in for a kiss while simultaneously gliding her hand between Morgan’s suntan legs. She pulls slowly back from the kiss and asks a simple question.

“So roomie, do you wish to become my silky Nylonite sister?”

“Yes...”

Upon hearing Morgan’s reply, Isabella holds up her index finger. It glows green for a few seconds and then returns to normal. Moments later a green orb appears in the room. It hovers over Morgan as Izzy and Nina continue to tease her. “I am yours,” Morgan says between her cries of desire, “take me!”

The orb lowers and lines up between her legs. Nina moves back as the orb shoots inside Morgan’s soaked, hose encased cunt. She arches her back and body into a half moon shape while letting out a loud orgasmic cry. She then settles back into a lying position. Her hips thrust up and down as if she is being fucked. Nina and Izzy please themselves while they watch the transformation.

With each climax, another change happens. First, Morgan’s suntan Wofords become black Silken Bliss Pantyhose matching the ones worn by Nina and Izzy. Then, her breasts expand into sultry Double D’s while the rest of her body is toned to perfection. Her lips plump out and become the perfect shade of red. Any blemish or imperfection she has on her skin vanishes as yet another climax occurs. Her body then glows green and she builds a final, massive orgasm.

“Ah..... Ah.... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” Morgan explodes, her hips thrust wildly as her juices flow from the fused nylon pussy. The orgasm sends Izzy, Nina and all the ladies in the next room who hear it into an orgasm of their own. In the midst of her climax, Morgan’s hair pops free of it’s ponytail growing longer and more full-bodied. When the green light fades it is also seen that her sandy brown locks are gone. They are replaced by gorgeous red hair that matches her fellow hosts.

“How do you feel,” Isabella asks her new silky sister.”

Morgan’s eyes pop open and flash green for a second. She then sits up and replies, “I have never felt better. All will feel the power and pleasure of nylon..”

Three months have passed since Morgan become the third Nylonite Host. Since then the entire campus and neighboring town have been shown the silky light. Morgan enters Roseville for Spring Break in the guise of her old self at dawn. The town is coming to life as she drives down Main Sreet. She waves at the residents and they wave back. As soon as she pulls into the driveway, Brittany is waiting for her.

“Welcome home,” she says as Morgan exits the car. “I missed you.”

The two share a kiss and head to the house. Her dad has already gone off to work, but, Morgan’s Mom and brother are in the kitchen eating breakfast.

“So, Morgan says as she sits at the table with her girlfriend and family. “I apologize for not calling or emailing in a while, school has been crazy.”

“We understand, “Brenda replies, “are your grades good?”

“Very, thank you for asking, all A’s actually. So, what have you all been up to?”

“Well, Brittany replies, “With the help of a small team, I’ve been cleaning up the hose shop. It took longer than we thought to do so. We just finished earlier this week.”

Morgan shifts an eyebrow and smiles, “So, did you find anything new in there?”

“New?”

“Yeah, any tech or whatever that we did not see before.”

“Well,” Brittany recalls, “we did find an odd looking chamber of sorts. It seemed like they were trying to re-engineer a tanning bed into some kind of booth that would stand upright. It looked half done. I assume we ran them off before they could finish whatever it was supposed to be.”

“I see,” Morgan says with a grin, “well, I brought gifts from school.” She retrieves her suitcase and pulls four small gift bags out of it. “One is for dad, but here are yours. “She hands each person a bag and watches on as they open them. The gifts are under a small piece of bubble wrap to hide their true nature. Brenda, Tommy, and Brittany see this and proceed to blindly reach beneath the wrap. The house soon fills with the sound of lustful cries of desire and pleasure.