The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Horton Hears a Ho

In October, 2010, grey_shadow invited us as authors to participate in a writing experiment. It would be our choice: write a story that has nothing more than dialogue, without so much as a “he said,” or other “stage directions” for lack of a better term; or write a story that has absolutely no dialogue.

I did both. What follows is my all-dialogue story. This is an adult story, with adults saying and doing, well, adult things to and with each other. So if you’re not an adult, you might want to try the website for Disney or something. The story is a work of fiction, and the technology described in this story doesn’t exist, or so I hope. Any similarities between the characters of this story and real people, is completely coincidental.

I welcome commentary and criticism. My email address is

Chapter 1—An Unusual Phone Call

“Hello?”

“Hi, there, stud...”

“Who is this?”

“Aw, come on, baby. Don’t ask any questions. I wanna lick every inch of your body. Feel your cock between my tits. You make me so hot and wet. Mmmmmmm.... Then, when I’ve got you so nice and hard, I’ll push you down onto your back, climb on top of you, and just use you for the piece of rock-hard meat that you are... Oh, baby. Does that sound good?”

“Uh... I... Um.... Y-yeah... I, uh... I guess so...”

“What’s the matter, baby? Is something wrong?”

“What? No! It’s just that... I, uh... I still don’t know who you are and, um... Well, I, uh, I’ve never had anyone say anything like that to me before, and...”

“Well, baby, why don’t you just close your eyes and imagine me doing exactly what I just said...”

“Um... OK, I guess...”

“Can you see me in your mind’s eye?”

“Um... No, not really. I mean, I still don’t know who you are...”

“You will, honey. You will...”

“What do you mean by—Is anyone there? Hello? Anyone there? Motherfucker!”

“Who was that on the phone, Hort?”

“No clue. Some girl with a sultry voice who wants to jump my bones.”

“You gonna let her?”

“I’d like to know who she is first. Then I might just think about it.”

“Don’t bullshit me man. I mean, how long’s it been since you’ve gotten laid?”

“It hasn’t been that long. Maybe about a year or so.”

“Or so is right.”

“Fuck you.”

“I thought that was this chick’s job.”

“Ha ha ha. I need to go for a walk. Let me know if she calls back, if you don’t mind.”

“Can do...”

Chapter 2—The Package

“Hey, Charlie! I’m back!”

“Hey, Horton! Did you have a good walk?”

“Yeah, I guess. Did that girl call back?”

“No.”

“Good.”

“But...”

“But, what?”

“About five minutes after you left, someone left you a package.”

“What? Where’d it come from?”

“No idea. They put it on the doorstep and rang the doorbell. By the time I got to the door, they were gone.”

“Where is it?”

“Here! I love the lipstick kiss that’s right there in the middle of the wrapping.”

“Fuck you!”

“I told you. I think that’s what she wants. D’you think this is from that same girl? You know, the one who called you and all...”

“Dunno. It’d be awfully coincidental if it weren’t, ya know?”

“So, um... You gonna just stand there holding this package in your hands or are you gonna, you know, open it?”

“D’you think it’s safe to open?”

“Horton, I mean this in the nicest way possible. There’s a girl out there who wants your body. She probably just left this gift for you. What’s the worst that could be in it? Naked pictures of her?”

“It’s kind of big just to have some naked pics, don’t you think?”

“I guess. So why don’t you open it?”

“All right, Charlie. I’ll open it.”

“Do you want to save the lipstick kiss?”

“Heh, no. I don’t think I need to.”

“D’you need a scissors or anything?”

“I... I don’t think so.”

“All right, Hort. Just hurry up. I’m having a hard time waiting much longer. You’re lucky I didn’t open it before you came home.”

“All right already. Here goes. ... There. The wrapping’s off now. You happy?”

“So what’s in the box?”

“It’s ... a .. a ball.”

“Did you say a ball?”

“Yeah. Look.”

“What’s it made of? Glass?”

“Looks like it, but it doesn’t feel like glass. I’m not sure what it is. What do you think?”

“Hmmm... No clue. It’s not plastic either... Anything else in the box?”

“Nope. Nothing. What d’you think I should do with it?”

“Beats me.”

“Now this’s got my mind racing. You ever read the short story ‘Button Button’ by Richard Matheson?”

“No. What’s it about?”

“This couple gets a box that contains a button in it. A man tells them that if they push the button, two things will happen: first, they’d get a million dollars and second, someone they don’t know, will die. Well, they debate whether it’s right or wrong to push the button and eventually, the wife decides to push it. As the guy who brought them the box comes back, he brings the million dollars and tells them that he’ll be sure to give the box to someone they don’t know.”

“Didn’t they make a movie like that?”

“Yeah. You’re thinking of ‘The Box’ with Cameron Diaz and James Marsden. It was based on that short story.”

“So are you thinking that if you do something with this ball, someone’ll bring you a million dollars?”

“I wish. As long as it doesn’t kill me.”

“Ha! So what’re you going to do with this thing?”

“No clue. What d’you think?”

“I think you should keep it in your room.”

“Yeah. The last thing we need is to have people who come in here, asking questions about it. Someone asks where we got it and I say that some chick making obscene phone calls left it on our doorstep. Some conversations just aren’t worth the trouble.”

“Right.”

Chapter 3—The Second Call

“Hello?”

“What’re you wearing, baby?”

“Who are you?”

“I’m not wearing a bra. Or panties. Or anything else for that matter. Except, of course, a big smile. And I just shaved my pussy for you. So what do you want to do first? Suck on my tits? Maybe you want to fuck me in the ass... My body is yours for the taking, stud... Just tell—”

“Tell me who the fuck you are!”

“Did you get my present?”

“What? You mean the ball?”

“The orb, yes. Where is it now?”

“I have it right here. Now why won’t you pl—”

“What’s the ball doing right now?”

“It’s just sitting on my desk—wait. It’s... it’s ... glowing.”

“It’s very pretty, isn’t it?”

“Very ... pretty...”

“Soothing...”

“Very ... soothing...”

“Relaxing...”

“Very ... relaxing...”

“The orb is filling your heart...”

“Filling my heart...”

“Filling your soul...”

“Filling my soul...”

“Filling your mind...”

“Filling my mind...”

“Soon, with the orb in your mind, there won’t be any room for any thoughts of your own, will there?”

“No room for thoughts of my own...”

“Just the orb...”

“Just the orb...”

“So soothing...”

“Soothing...”

“So inviting...”

“Inviting...”

“So arousing...”

“Arousing...”

“I’m going to count to three. And when I do, you will belong to the orb. And the orb is mine, so you will belong to me. Do you understand?”

“Yesssss...”

“Very good. One... Two... Three....... You are now... mine.”

“I am yours.”

“Call me mistress.”

“Yes missstresssss....”

“Tell me something, Horton. Are you aroused?”

“Yes, my mistress....”

“Do you know what you need to do when you’re aroused?”

“No, my mistress.”

“You need to fuck when you’re aroused. Doesn’t that make sense, Horton?”

“Yes, my mistress.”

“So tell me what you need to do when you’re aroused.”

“I need to fuck.”

“And who do you need to fuck?”

“I need to fuck ... my mistress.”

“Right.”

“I need to fuck my mistress.”

“And your mistress wants to fuck you.”

“Thank you, my mistress.”

“You’re ready to come to me. Do you want to come to me?”

“Of course, my mistress.”

“Very good, Horton. I’m going to reveal how you can find me now. I realize you will need to put the phone down in order to get this information, so don’t put the phone down until I tell you to. Do you understand?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“You need to hold the orb firmly with both hands and raise it close to your face. You will then whisper to the orb that you need to find your mistress. It will then reveal my current location. Do you understand?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Very good. In order to ask the orb where I am, you may put the phone down. Once you know where I am, pick up the phone and tell me that the orb has revealed my location to you.”

“Yes, mistress... ... Orb, I need to find my mistress. ... I now know your location, mistress.”

“Very good, Horton. Do you know how to get to me?”

“Yes, my mistress.”

“Very good. How quickly can you be here?”

“As quickly as I can. You are close to me, my mistress. Maybe fifteen or twenty minutes.”

“Very good. The faster you get here, the greater your reward.”

“Yes, my mistress.”

Chapter 4—Visitation

“Come on in, Horton! The door’s unlocked!”

“Yes, my mistress.”

“You got here in good time, Horton. I hope you didn’t tire yourself out to get here.”

“No, my mistress.”

“Excellent. Do you like my body?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“I can’t be the only one naked here, though. Take off all of your clothes. Now.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Very good. It’s nice to see your little Horton standing at attention.”

“Anything for you, my mistress.”

“Excellent. Now lie down on your back on my bed.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“You look ready to fuck. Are you ready?”

“For you, my mistress, I’m ready for anything.”

“Excellent. Mmmmm.... Yeah, you feel so good inside me, Horton. That’s it. Mmmmm.... If you want, you can squeeze my tits.”

“Oh, yes mistress. Thank you...”

“Mmmmmmm... I love the way you feel inside of me. I don’t want you to orgasm until I tell you to. Just ... Oh! Right there... Deeper up into me! Yeah! That’s it. Mmmmmmm.... YES! THAT’S IT! MMMMMMMMMM!!! THAT’S IT! HARDER! Oh, Horton!”

“Oh, mistress...”

“How do I feel?”

“Like home, mistress. Like home. I’m where I need to be.”

“Very good, Horton. Keep fucking me...”

“Yes, mistress!”

“You’re a very good fuck, did you know that, Horton?”

“Thank you, mistress.”

“Your cock feels so right inside my pussy.”

“Thank you, mistress.”

“Oh, that’s it! Don’t stop! Right there! Yes! Harder! More! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Oh! Mmmm! Yes!! Right there! Deeper! Mmmmmm!!! OH GOD!!!! OH OH OH OH NNNNNNNGGGGGG!! I’M ... I’M CUMMING ... AGAIN!!! MMMMMM!!!”

“Mistress....”

“Oh, Horton. You feel so good... Oh, yeah... Mmmmmmm.... I’m almost ready for you to cum... I want you to close your eyes.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“I am going to lower my tit into your mouth slowly. When you feel it, you’re going to begin sucking and nibbling gently.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“When I let out a moan of pleasure from your sucking on my tit, you will lose all control and cum. Do you understand?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Very good. Place your hands on my hips.”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Here comes my tit.”

“Yes, mis- mpph! Mmmmm.”

“That’s right, Horton. Just keep on sucking. You may tug gently on my nipple with your teeth if you like.”

“Mmmm... Mmmpph!”

“There’s no need to speak, Horton. Just enjoy the feel of my pussy and the taste of my tit. Oh, yeah. That’s it, Horton. So nice... So sensual. So... Erotic... Mmmmmm.... Oh! OH! YES! THAT’S IT!!! MMMMM!!! HARDER!!! YES! YES! YEEESSSSS!!!”

“Oh, mistress! Oh, yes, mistress! You feel so gooooooooood! Mmmmmmmmm!!! Oh.... That’s so good! Mmmmmm!!!!”

“That’s it, Horton! Go wild! I like the feeling of you losing complete control. Mmmmmm!!!”

“Mmm—mmm—mmistresssss!!!!!!!! I... I ... Yes! Mmmmm!!!”

“H-h-hhhooooo... Whew! Thank you, Horton! You know how to please a mistress...”

“Thank you, mistress. You’re very kind to me.”

“And to think when you and I first connected, you were more concerned with finding out who I am.... Now you know who I am, right?”

“You’re my mistress.”

“Very good. How do you feel, Horton?”

“I feel like I could fly, my mistress.”

“I like that, Horton. I like that very much.”

“Thank—”

“Shhhh, Horton. I want you to relax a little bit as I have something very important to tell you.”

“What’s that, my mistress?”

“I will have free reign over you at all times for the next two weeks, Horton. When those two weeks are up, you and I will not have any contact for two more weeks. Once those two weeks are up, we will be able to see each other whenever we wish, however we must respect each other’s other commitments.”

“I... I don’t understand, my mistress.”

“You will, Horton. You will. Now why don’t you get dressed and go home. I’ll call you when I need you again.”

“Thank you, mistress.”

Chapter 5—Two Weeks Later

“Yes, Horton! That’s it! Fuck me so hard! Right there! Harder!!!!! Deeper!!!! OH OH OH OH OOOOOOOOHHHH!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! YES!!! THAT’S IT!!!! MORE!!!!! HHHHHHHUUUUUNNNNNHHHH!!!! NOW!!! NOW!!! YES!!! C-C-CUMMM! YOU!!! C-CUM FOR YOUR M-M-MISTRESS!!! MMMMMMM!!!!”

“Yes, Mistress. NNnnnnnnnnnngggggg!!!! Ohohohohoh!!!”

“Very good, H-h-h-horton. Very good....”

“Th-th-thank you, my mistress.”

“It’s been a real pleasure have you serve my needs these past two weeks, Horton. I can’t begin to express how much I’ve enjoyed this.”

“Thank you, mistress.”

“But now... Like I mentioned when you first came to serve me, our unlimited time together is drawing to a close.”

“Mistress?”

“It is time for you to pass on the orb to a worthy recipient.”

“A worthy recipient, my mistress?”

“Yes. Do you remember how I first reached out to you?”

“Of course, my mistress. You called me and told me all of the things you wanted to do with me.”

“That’s correct. And then I gave you the orb, and it instilled the necessary information into your brain, that enabled you to do exactly what I needed you to do. That programming is now permanent and I can control you even without the orb. Did you ever wonder how the orb always knew exactly where I was?”

“No, my mistress.”

“That’s quite all right. It’s this ring. The orb can locate this ring. I’m now giving this ring to you, Horton, so that the orb can locate you. Here. Put it on.”

“Thank you, mistress. But...”

“No but’s, Horton. It’s now time for you to find a woman who can serve you as you have served me. And this orb will transform her into your loving servant, your horny slave.”

“But what if I don’t want—”

“You do want. You need a servant for your needs just as I need you for my needs. And just as I am needed by my master for his needs.”

“You have a master, mistress?”

“Yes, Horton. And the time has now come for you to become the master to the next servant. Are there any women you know who ought to belong to you whenever you might want or need her?”

“Well, mistress...”

“Don’t answer that yet, Horton. There are some rules that are in place for finding a servant. First, she must not currently serve another person. If she’s married, engaged, or even in a relationship that’s lasted longer than a month, she’s off-limits. She also needs to be at least 18 years old. She can’t be a former lover, but there’s nothing wrong with it if you lust after her. And of course, it’s preferable, but not required, if she never knew about your feelings for her.”

“How will I know if she serves someone else?”

“The ring can help you with that, too. Once you think you’ve chosen the girl who will serve you and call you ‘master’, you will look through the crystal on top of the ring at her. If she is someone else’s servant, then there will be a red aura around her body when viewed through the ring. If she isn’t, then there will be a green aura around her. Why don’t you look at me through the ring so you can see what my aura looks like. It’ll be red. Can you see the aura?”

“Yes, mistress. The aura really brings out the beauty of your nipples.”

“Thank you, Horton.”

“If you’d like, I can go with you to help find your servant. That way, I can easily determine her phone number so you can make the first contact with her. Once you’ve done that, you should leave the orb on her doorstep the same way I left the orb for you.”

“Please, mistress. I’m ... I don’t think I can do this alone.”

“Of course, Horton. Of course. I asked my master to accompany me in picking you out, so it would only be fair.”

Chapter 6—Perpetuation

“Hey, Veronica! How was work today?”

“Good, Betty. Long, but good.”

“I’ll bet. You look exhausted. You have dinner yet?”

“Yeah. I grabbed something on the way home.”

“Oh, all right. I was about to head out so I figured I’d ask.”

“No, I’m cool. I’ll be fine here on my own while you go out. Don’t be surprised if I’m asleep when you get back, though.”

“That tired, huh?”

“Oh, yeah.”

“Well, take it easy.”

“Thanks.”

* * *

“Hello?”

“Hello, Veronica.”

“Who is this?”

“What’re you wearing?”

“Who the fuck is this?”

“I want to suck your nipples until they’re nice and stiff. Maybe run an ice cube over them to get them good and sensitive. Then I’ll fuck you so hard and so silly, you won’t know what hit you! And you’ll love it and keep—”

“Listen, creep. This isn’t funny. Tell me who you are and maybe when I call the cops, I’ll ask them to be lenient.”

“You won’t call the cops, Veronica. You’d rather come to me, take off all your clothes, lay down on my bed, and spread your legs as wide as you can.”

“All right, you perv. I’m hanging up and calling the cops. I’m sure the cops’ll have no trouble finding...”

“Don’t worry about the cops, Veronica. You know everything I’m saying is turning you on. Making you so hot and wet. You want my hard dick throbbing inside of you. You need my hard ...”

“I’m hanging up now.”

“Fine. Hang up. I’ll accept your apology for your rudeness later.”

“My rudeness? MY RUDENESS? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? NO WAIT! DON’T ANSWER THAT! GOOD-BYE AND DON’T CALL ME BACK!”

* * *

“Very good, Horton. Now write Veronica’s name on the box, leave it outside her door, ring the doorbell, and get away as fast as you can. Give her until 10 o’clock tonight and then call her again. Tap this button on the ring to turn on the orb. She’ll be eating out of your lap in no time. Have fun and I’ll see you in two weeks.”

“Thank you, my mistress.”