The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Homecoming

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. This just came to me and I hope you like it. Enjoy.

It was amazing just how little some towns could change, no matter how much time had passed. It had been nearly ten years since Julie had come home but the town still looked almost exactly the same as when she had moved away after graduating college. Oh, some minor cosmetic differences, a couple new shops around the main street, a McDonalds near the exit to the highway but it was still the same old town in so many ways, right down to the people. It had been a long time since Julie had thought of it but now that she was here, she wondered why she had kept putting it off.

The vacation was so wonderful, not just to get away from the pressures of a big law firm but also to experience the joys of her old home. Sure, her parents had moved to Florida years ago, but the farm was still there, held by a couple of old friends who were happy to put Julie up during her stay. Even though she had offered to stay at the local Holiday Inn, the Gregsons were their usual chipper selves and soon Julie was right at home. With Mr. Gregson working on his tractors and his wife cooking her delicious cookies, it was like Julie had never left at all.

She was taking a walk past the farm and to the small lake nearby. She was a highly attractive woman, something that kept many of her opponents in court off-balance. Her long brown hair drifted slightly in the nice breeze coming off the lake, rustling at her long white dress, a loose outfit that went well with the slightly warm weather and made her feel like Los Angeles was in another world. All she could think of right now was how wonderful it felt to be back home.

“Hey, squirt,” a voice suddenly called out. Julie turned around and stared at the man before her. He was a tall, handsome, well-built thirty-something with dark hair and a big smile. His face was familiar but it was his voice that got Julie. Only one person ever called her “squirt.” “Jimmy? Jimmy Doggett, is that you?”

The man smiled as he walked forward, dressed in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that showed off his muscular build. “I know, it’s been a while, huh?”

“My god, I can’t believe it,” Julie said as she came forward and hugged him. “I haven’t seen you since my going-away party! What have you been doing with yourself?”

“Well, took over the family store a few years back after Dad died.”

“Yeah, I heard about that, I’m sorry I couldn’t be there.”

“It’s all right. Anyway, made some deals with the guys at the mall a few miles away to keep in business, brought some new visitors to the town, got myself a seat on the town council.”

“Wow, you’ve come a long way,” Julie said, looking him up and down. “And you’ve changed too.”

“Yeah, working a lot got rid of that gut,” Jimmy grinned as he hit his mid-section. “Got turned into a health nut after a while.”

“Man, this is incredible,” Julie said, shaking her head. “I remember when you were just a chubby high school kid who used to tutor me in math.”

“Hey, you’ve come a long way yourself, miss hot shot attorney. Going to make partner soon?”

“It’s in the cards. Right now, I’m just trying to enjoy myself, get back to the hometown, you know?”

“Yeah, I know,” Jimmy smiled. “Missed you, squirt. It got so damn quiet with you gone.”

“We had fun times, didn’t we?” Julie smiled. “A lot of them.”

“Yeah,” Jimmy smiled. “Yeah we did, sleepy squirt.”

Suddenly, Julie felt a wave of relaxation come over her body and mind, her eyes drooping and her muscles relaxing as she stared out at the lake. She felt like everything in the world around her was fading away, the waves of the lake and Jimmy’s soft voice all that mattered now. “Think back, Julie,” Jimmy’s soft voice said. “Think back to how wonderful you feel relaxed like this, how lovely you feel relaxed like this. So lovely, Julie, so lovely. Think back to your childhood, Julie, think back to your childhood here at this lake, how much you loved to swim in this lake.”

“Yeah....swimming....” Julie whispered, remembering how many days she’d spent swimming here, her swimsuit tight on her body, water flowing over its surface....

“Yes, you liked to swim in the nude, remember, Julie? You liked to go skinny-dipping in this lake. You loved to go skinny-dipping in the lake....”

Yes, that was right, no clothes, that was how she swam. She could remember it now, the feeling of the cool water on her body, her nipples poking over the surface as she backstroke, her naked body cleaving through the water gently. She wanted to feel that right now, she wanted to skinny-dip right now. Her hands went to the front of her dress, undoing the front and letting it fall to a pool at her feet. She stepped out of it and kicked off her shoes, then unsnapped her bra, allowing her pert breasts to fall free. She bent over as she slid down her panties, not caring at all about lifting her ass in the air as she did. She slowly moved forward, her feet moving into the water, feeling the cool water strike her body. She sighed as it hit her naked pussy, loving the feeling of the water on her body. She dived forward, sliding under the water and stroking around, her naked body cleaving through the water with grace as she enjoyed the memories of her youth.

Julie stopped in one shallow area, her head alone above water. She heard something, the wind, probably, but it sounded so much like a voice and suddenly remembered how much she enjoyed playing with herself when she was alone in this water. She moved her hands over her wet breasts and down her body, loving the feeling as her fingers slowly moved against her pussy. Yes, the memories were coming back, the memories of being here, of touching herself under the water, the feelings of being alone and naked. No, not always alone. She suddenly seemed to remember someone else here sometimes. She couldn’t make him out, not clearly but she seemed to remember him now. The two of them making love under the sun, under the moon, at many times at night and her enjoying it as well.

That voice came again, that voice as faint as the wind but still echoing in her mind. Julie found herself walking, walking out of the water, walking up the small beach, walking up a path with a figure at her side, a figure she knew was so familiar but couldn’t place. Felt herself walking into a building, up some stairs and to a room. Another small whisper and Julie opened her eyes, seeing herself in a nice room with a large bed in the corner. “Remember,” the voice said and suddenly Julie remembered.

It was Jimmy. That was who the figure was in the lake. She remembered them in the lake, in the back of a car, in a barn, in this very room, in fact and an image came to mind of them together, always making love, her always giving herself to him without question. Something else popped in, a strange image of a shiny gold watch swinging side to side, Jimmy’s voice coming into her mind as it did. There was something relaxing about the image, the shiny watch and the soft voice making her feel even better about herself. But that wasn’t important. What was important were the memories, the memories of her and Jimmy together, memories she wanted to relieve over and over.

A hand touched her shoulder and even before she turned around, Julie knew it was Jimmy. She turned to him, embracing his naked body, her tongue sliding into his mouth as her wet body pressed against his. He embraced her back, his hand sliding down her wet back, gripping her ass as he pushed her towards the bed. Oh, god, it was just as she remembered, his strong hands rubbing her shoulders, his mouth kissing her neck as he pushed her onto the bed. His mouth moved to her breasts, licking over her soaked nipples, pinching the tight tits together just like he always did.

Julie felt her legs being pushed apart and knew what was about to happen. She groaned as she felt Jimmy’s hard cock push its way into her passage. He began pumping, eager as always to drive her to orgasm. Julie moaned and withered on the bed as he went at her, her wet hair trailing off the side of the bed as she wrapped her slick legs around Jimmy, letting him go at her with the same abandon as he always did, the memories of their encounters vivid in her mind as she tightened her pussy around his pumping cock. They kissed again, his tongue sliding into her mouth as his cock pushed all the way through her body, driving her to orgasm. She cried out through their lips as she rode the wave of pleasure, the first of many before a strange sleep would claim her, a sleep that would keep back her memories......

None of Julie’s co-workers were really surprised when she said she was going to stay an extra week. She had the free time coming up and had been anxious to go back to her hometown. They figured she was just relieving old memories and in a way they were right. But none of them, not even Julie, knew that some of those memories weren’t really that old. And some memories would never be known at all, until she came home again.