The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note my standard disclaimer warning where I require you to be at least 18 years old to read my story.

Direct inspiration for this story came from the author deirdre, and the 2006 “deirdre-fest” celebration.

This is a copyright dated © April 2006

Holly’s Decision

by JR Parz

MC FD FF

I first met Rachel, a university professor, at the library on campus. She was introduced to me by my roommate, Cindy. What struck me right off the bat with her was how beautiful and young she looked. Cindy had met Rachel at a one day seminar two months ago and it was obvious there was some hero-worship going on.

“Cindy has told me a great deal about you and it is so nice to finally meet you, Holly,” Rachel greeted me with a smile.

It was about this time where things became eerily disturbing. You see, I’m very attractive myself. I stand about 5′6″, weigh 120 lbs, and possess shoulder length blonde hair. I also sport a nice healthy pair of boobs and a killer ass. What disturbed me was the way Rachel was staring at me. It was the same look that guys give me when it’s obvious they want to fuck me, and what made it eerie was the almost proprietary way it was done.

I asked Cindy later if Rachel was gay and I was shocked at how defensive she became. I tried telling her how the professor looked at me and Cindy insisted I was imagining things. I must also point out that Cindy is very cute herself, but she’s also rather shy and naïve. Not on this day, though. On this day Cindy had her claws out and defended the professor like she was her lover.

Anyway, after our classes the next day, I was hoping we could patch things up, but the second Cindy came home, she be-lined it straight to her bedroom. I knocked on her door and she told me to leave her alone. The only sounds I heard coming from her room that night was of her sobbing and that new age music she was always listening too.

As the week progressed, Cindy mysteriously snapped out of her depression and started being extra nice to me. It was around this time when she dragged me to the Administration bulletin board where they posted early sign ups for next semester classes. Cindy begged me to take a psych course with her, something I really didn’t need, but because it meant so much to Cindy, I went ahead and signed up for the class as an elective.

* * *

When I walked into my psych class on the first day of the new semester, I was stunned. I never put it together that Rachel and Professor Sterling were one in the same. I was actually tempted to leave.

The first thing that Professor Sterling did was put on some new age music, and eventually I calm down. Then as the class progressed, I was starting to feel better about Professor Sterling, as I found her theories quite captivating.

With every class I took, my fascination with Professor Sterling grew. It seemed like she possessed a genuine concern for every one of her students, and I especially loved the tranquil atmosphere of the class. Oh… it must also be noted that I loved the music she played… so much in fact that I borrowed a CD from her.

Incidentally, it became more and more obvious to me that Cindy and the Professor were seeing each other. Cindy spent an awful lot of her free time with the Professor and when I tried breaching the topic with her, she mumbled something about assisting her with psyche experiments.

It was also about this time that I noticed a slight change in my own sexuality. Lately, I’ve been feeling very horny and constantly thinking about sex. What was surprising was it wasn’t just any sex, but lesbian sex. I’m not sure if Cindy’s new lesbian relationship had triggered my own suppressed feelings or my bi-curious nature had simply caught up with me, but there was no denying how I was feeling.

* * *

One late afternoon, I ran into Professor Sterling outside her office. She really is a beautiful woman and she gave me a big hug. I felt a little nervous because her hug elicited a pleasurable sensation down under. Thanks to my newly awakened desires, I found myself feeling aroused by her.

“Are you hungry?” the Professor asked me.

“Uh…”

“I’m famished and I bet you are as too. We’re going to the Coven, my treat,” the Professor added.

I stood there in shock as I suddenly grew very hungry and very excited at the invitation.

“Come with me. It will give us a chance to learn more about one another,” Professor Sterling insisted.

“I would love to come, but…” I started to say.

“But what?”

“Cindy,” I whispered, knowing Cindy would be devastated if she missed out on this opportunity.

“Call her and have her join us,” the Professor replied with a smile.

I was never so elated in my life before. At least I acted like that. Anyway, I called Cindy on my cell and guess what! She declined! Cindy insisted she had too much studying to do and I knew she was full of it. I wondered what it was that was keeping her away.

* * *

The Coven is a cozy restaurant across town. Professor Sterling insisted I call her Rachel and we ended up talking about all kinds of things… politics, philosophy and eventually sex. I remember wondering what it was that made it so easy to talk to Rachel. I mean… I told her things about myself that I never told anybody in my life before. Not even my diary! I told her about the boys I had been with and what it was that turned me on about them and I even got specific as to what types of sex I indulged in. Then she asked…

“Have you ever felt attracted to a girl before?”

I’ll admit it now; I wasn’t prepared for this question. I know I should have been. Like… duh… she is fucking my roommate, right?

“I’m not like that,” I finally replied in a soft voice.

“I didn’t ask if you were like that. What I asked is if you’ve ever felt attracted to a girl before,” Rachel responded.

“Yes…,” I admitted, blushing.

“Really…? Does she go to the University?” Rachel asked with a smile.

The image of the object of my recent lust filled my mind causing my blush to deepen.

“It’s nothing to feel ashamed about,” Rachel added. “Anyone I know?”

“I… I don’t think so,” I replied.

“You know, it’s healthier for you to share your feelings with someone you trust and respect and you do trust and respect me.”

“I trust and respect you,” I whispered, realizing Rachel was right.

“Now, who might this girl be?”

“She’s a cheerleader,” I replied.

“A cheerleader…? How poetic, describe her,” Rachel responded with excitement.

“She has long dark hair, a beautiful oval face, and a body to die for. Her breasts are incredible.”

“You certainly present an arousing picture,” Rachel replied with a grin.

I sat there blushing, shocked with my admissions.

“And does this girl have a name?” Rachel asked.

“I don’t know her name… I… I don’t want to know,” I mumbled in response.

“You don’t know her name…? Well, does she at least know how you feel about her?”

“God no,” I quickly replied.

“Have you been fantasizing about her?”

“Yes… I… I can’t help it. I… I get real horny and she’s… she’s inside my head all the time.”

“Why do you torture yourself?” Rachel asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Have you taken a good look at yourself in the mirror lately?” Rachel asked without waiting for an answer. “You’re a Grade A hottie that epitomizes the very definition of blonde goddess. I bet you have every guy and half the girls on campus fantasizing about you.”

I just sat there unable to respond.

“Wouldn’t you like to take this to the next level?”

“I couldn’t do that,” I quickly responded.

“Afraid of rejection…? What if I could guarantee you that she would feel the same about you as you do about her?” Rachel asked.

“There’s no way… she has a boyfriend,” I started to reply.

“It doesn’t matter if she has a boyfriend. I can give you this cheerleader to you on a silver platter,” Rachel interrupted me.

“How do you even know she’s into girls?” I asked, hating the fact that this discussion was turning me on.

“Doesn’t matter,” Rachel replied.

“I think I should leave now. I have a lot of studying to do and its getting late,” I mumbled.

“Okay, Holly, but please don’t doubt me. I can make what I say happen. It doesn’t matter how a girl felt before,” Rachel responded with a smile.

“Cindy…” I whispered, suddenly putting it together.

“Oh yes, sweet, sweet Cindy. A perfectly healthy heterosexual girl until I got my hands on her. Now, she’s totally devoted to licking my pussy,” Rachel replied with a smile.

“She loves you,” I whispered, tearing up.

“Yes, irresistibly so, and will for the rest of her life,” Rachel added.

“What… what did you do to her?” I asked.

“Never mind about Cindy, I have some new music I want you to listen to,” Rachel responded.

* * *

On Friday afternoon, Cindy told me we had to meet Professor Sterling in the lab. I’ll admit I was pretty apprehensive about it, but I followed Cindy without protest anyway. On the way over, I asked Cindy if she loved Rachel and saw her pause. Then she told me she never loved anyone more… but now that I was looking closely, there was something in her eyes that told me different.

When we arrived at the lab, Professor Sterling was sitting at her desk.

“Go tend to your programming,” Rachel commanded Cindy, and I watched Cindy exit through a side door.

“Why am I here?” I asked, trying to muster some backbone.

Decision time… come with me,” Rachel responded.

I followed Rachel into the same room Cindy had just entered, and was floored at what I saw. There were three completely naked girls lying on examination tables… one of which was my crush.

“At the moment these girls are in a subconscious state and undergoing the standard conditioning process.”

I looked over at Cindy and wondered how she could be part of this.

“Don’t be too hard on your roommate. It isn’t her fault. She’s quite powerless to do anything other than I command,” Rachel added with a smirk.

“This is insane! This is kidnapping!” I cried and then turned back to the girls. “What are you doing to them?”

“Altering they’re sexual chemistry,” Rachel replied matter of fact like.

“This is my fault, isn’t it?” I asked, tearing up.

“I have a proposal for you and needed to provide some insensitive,” Rachel responded with a smile.

“This isn’t right…” I replied, as I eyed the girls. They all looked so beautiful lying there.

“Which one of these girls do you have a crush on?”

I turned away from them.

“Come now, Holly. Turn around and point to the girl,” Rachel commanded.

It was the strangest feeling. I felt compelled to turn around and point, and only at the last second was I able to hold back.

“Cute. You’re resisting,” Rachel replied with a smile. “I’m impressed; you’re the first girl that has ever been able to resist my subliminal programming.”

“Is that how you made Cindy love you?”

“Cindy feels the way she does because she’s received the whole package… the subliminal programming is only a portion of it.”

“The new age music…” I whispered, realizing.

“Yes, the music allowed me to implant suggestions and loyalties into your subconscious. In your case, I needed your trust and honesty, and it was only by accident that it also surfaced your latent bisexual feelings.”

“This is why I confided in you…?” I asked.

“Yes, the music works wonders. But you also proved it isn’t fail-safe.”

“How is it possible to alter someone’s sexual orientation?”

“You’d be surprised as to how many chemicals reside in the human brain. If you have the knowledge, manipulation of them is rather easy. In Cindy’s case, she happened to be one hundred percent into guys. That’s right; Cindy didn’t have a lesbian bone in that gorgeous body of hers. So, I had to actually add the appropriate chemicals to her sexual makeup and now Cindy is bisexual. Then I personalized her conditioning and cemented her love for me. In your case, given you’re bisexual from the start, the standard conditioning will turn you into a lesbian.”

“I hate you,” I whispered.

“Cindy doesn’t hate me. She loves me.”

“Are you sure about that?” I asked, tearing up.

“On the surface she does. The personalized programming is fail-safe unlike my subliminal programming. It’s accomplished through a computer program that combines Virtual Reality technology and well placed micro computer chips. I can make a girl lust or love depending on my needs. If I’m making a love slave, I merely trigger the micro chip signal in her brain to release endorphins.”

“Why me…?” I asked.

“Because I wanted you the moment Cindy showed me your picture. Now, be a good girl and tell me which girl you want as your lover.”

“No,” I replied, still resisting.

“All three of these girls are cheerleaders by the way. This girl here with the short hair is a major hottie and I just love her boobs… natural and plump. This girl here with her hair down to her butt is another major hottie and my personal favorite. The third girl here isn’t necessarily as hot as the other two, but she is a cheerleader and you got to admit she has quite an impressive pair of boobs. I had to abduct all three because I didn’t want to take a chance at abducting the wrong girl.”

“This is kidnapping!”

“Yeah, you mentioned that already. But once these girls undergo their full treatment it won’t matter to them that they were kidnapped. Ask Cindy… she’s very aware of what I’ve done to her but her new feelings are too powerful to resist.”

“Please, Rachel… listen to yourself… you sound crazy,” I begged.

Rachel walked over to me and suddenly slapped me across the face. I was stunned, and then she slapped me again. I just stared at her and began to cry.

“No more resisting me… point to the girl.”

I pointed.

“Now, was that so hard? You know, this isn’t as bad as you’re making it out to be. Cindy has been my love slave for months now and she still goes to college, still gets good grades, and still communicates with her family. She’s fully functional. The subliminal programming she’s receiving now actually helps her deal with her new life, and with the exception of her unconditional love for me. She’s very much the same person.”

“You talk about her like she’s not even in the same room with us. Is this my fate as well?” I asked.

“That depends on you,” Rachel replied. “Join me of your own free will and I’ll suspend all subliminal programming on you. I won’t even expose you to any personalized conditioning, just the standard treatment.”

“Why can’t I stay like I am…? Why do I have to be totally lesbian?”

“That’s my offer. Personally, I think I’m being generous and I’m asking you to consider my offer very seriously.”

“If… if I do agree… can I have Cindy as well as…?”

“No. I can loan Cindy to you from time to time, but what is done is done. Her devotion to me is absolute and forever. This is probably the only flaw in my conditioning program. Once done there’s no turning back.”

I wondered how Cindy liked being talked about in this manner.

“Would I have to be your lover?” I asked, hesitantly.

“Hell, Holly… that’s the whole point of this exercise. We’ll be having lots of sex, but I won’t force you to love me like Cindy. I might prime your libido towards me specifically, but I’ll leave that mind of yours alone.”

“You said I wouldn’t undergo any personalized treatment,” I argued.

“I guess I forgot that little exception. No biggie,” Rachel replied with a smile.

“What about the other two girls?” I asked.

“I’ll let you pick one and I’ll take the other.”

“You’re so cavalier about this.”

“In addition to Cindy, I have an attractive divorcee in her late twenties that is my live-in maid, among other things, and I have a lawyer that performs pro bono work for me. I let her lick my pussy and she handles my legal affairs.”

“Do I end up like them if I don’t join you?”

“Look, Holly. I want you as my willing partner. There’s something about you that gives me a hot box and I’m hoping you make the right decision. I sincerely want you to join me.”

“Can I have some time to think about it?” I asked.

“Five minutes,” Rachel responded with a sigh.

“Why are you offering me something like this when you could have me on your terms?”

“Absolute power has made me lonely.”

I was reminded of how Rachel looked at me in the library. I turned back to the girl I had a crush on and wondered how she was going to take to being my sex slave. She looked so vulnerable lying there. I could feel myself responding to the sight of her large breasts as they rose up and down on her chest. I blushed when my gaze drifted down to her shaven pussy.

“Incidentally… I can understand why this girl in particular makes you wet… she’s delicious.”

“If I agree to everything, can you let the others go?”

“No.”

“Why not…? You could use your subliminal programming and make them forget, couldn’t you?” I argued.

Rachel sighed.

“The programming sequence has ended,” Cindy announced.

“What’s your answer?” Rachel asked.

“I’ll join you,” I whispered with downcast eyes.

“Cindy, retrieve three boxes from the drawer,” Rachel instructed as she walked over to the girl with the short hair.

Cindy placed three boxes onto a cart and rolled it over. I saw three visors on the cart in addition to the three boxes.

“Each box contains a series of needles… ten needles in all. Each needle possesses a micro-computer chip.”

I shifted my attention to the girl with the short hair. She was very sexy and I loved her breasts.

“Incidentally, Holly… do you find me attractive?” Rachel asked.

“You’re very beautiful,” I quickly responded.

“I didn’t ask you that. I asked you if you found me attractive.”

I wanted to lie and say yes, but I felt myself compelled to tell the truth.

“No.”

“And why is that?” Rachel asked, appearing sad.

“Because you’re beauty is only skin deep. Inside, you’re a monster.”

“So why would you join me then?”

I glared at her and remained silent.

“Answer me!” Rachel screamed.

“To try and sabotage everything you do. To fight you every chance I get,” I cried.

“Very unfortunate…” Rachel whispered.

“Please, let me go. Let the others go,” I sobbed.

“Cindy, place the VR visor on Suzi.”

Suzi…? She knew the girl’s name…? Did this mean she knew everyone’s name?

Rachel injected a micro computer-chip into Suzi’s nipples… then in each breast… then her clitoris, her g-spot, each side of the Suzi’s neck just below her earlobes, and then she had Cindy reposition Suzi onto her stomach in order to inject a chip into anus. The final chip was injected into Suzi’s brain.

“This last chip enables me to trigger endorphins. Every time Suzi does something to make me happy… well, I’m sure you get the picture.”

“What’s that girl’s name?” I asked Rachel, pointing to the girl in the middle.

“Your crush…? Her name is Danielle,” Rachel replied with a smile.

I wondered what Danielle’s fate would be now that I was out of the picture.

Then I noticed Danielle grinning. Had she been able to snap out of the trance she was in? I wished there was some way I could communicate with her.

Rachel performed the same process on the other girl and once she was done, Cindy placed the VR visors on the two girls. Then Cindy activated the program which provided a light show underneath the VR visors. It was apparent from the way the girls reacted that whatever they were seeing was arousing them.

“You’re ruining their lives,” I stated.

“Think what you will, but I bet this whole process is making you wet,” Rachel responded with a smile.

I turned beet red when I realized she was right.

“The programming is complete and ready for activation,” Cindy announced, and then she walked over to each girl and took off their visors. It was only then that I noticed the restraints on the girls, but why wasn’t Danielle restrained?

“Activate them,” Rachel instructed.

Cindy pressed a button on the computer console making the girls shudder for a few moments and then they opened their eyes.

“Suzi… Lisa… I want you to remain there on the table until I say otherwise,” Rachel commanded them. Then she turned her attention to Danielle. “Danielle, you can get up now.”

Danielle sat up with a smile on her face. She really was breath-taking sitting there naked like she was and it was hard to hide my attraction towards her. I couldn’t stop staring at her breasts, and when she jumped down off the examination table, I was mesmerized with the way they bounced and jiggled.

“Hi Holly,” Danielle greeted me with a huge smile.

I turned to Rachel in confusion.

“Like I mentioned before, Danielle really is all that and I had myself a long chat with her before you arrived,” Rachel responded.

“You knew who she was all along?” I asked.

“Of course I did… it wasn’t hard to figure out.”

I turned back to Danielle.

“You know, Holly… if you had just come up to me and told me how you felt I would have creamed at the opportunity to experiment with you,” Danielle replied.

“That’s just the conditioning talking,” I mumbled, feeling like I had been had.

“Not true. All the times you were discreetly checking me out, I was doing the same to you. The trouble was we were both good at checking each other out without either one of us knowing. Anyway, now that I’ve underwent the standard conditioning I’m a full fledged lesbian and you are arousing the hell out of me.”

I blushed and turned back to Rachel. “You lied to me all along.”

“Not true. I struck a deal with Danielle just before you arrived. Danielle would have been turned into your slave if you had been sincere in joining me. Call her my back-up plan. I would have preferred you, but we can’t always have everything we want, can we?”

“I hate you!”

“Yes, dear… and given I know exactly what your fate is going to be, I’m sure you always will.”

“What are you going to do to me?”

“Isn’t she adorable?” Rachel asked Danielle, smiling.

“Definitely,” Danielle responded.

I blushed. They were already talking about me as if I wasn’t standing beside them. I had already been delegated to a possession… a pet human.

“Suzi… Lisa… get up off the table and help Holly strip,” Rachel commanded.

“Please don’t do this!” I cried, as the girls hopped off the table and started towards me.

“Let them strip you! Do not resist!” Rachel shouted at me.

The subliminal programming must have kicked in because I just stood there and allowed them to do what Rachel ordered. I blushed at being exposed to their eyes. My breasts are large, larger than every girl in the room, and with the exception of a small golden strip just above my vulva, I’m pretty much clean shaven.

The girls led me to the table that Danielle had been lying on and then they restrained me.

“You’re breath-taking, Holly. The goddess of beauty,” Danielle declared, smiling down at me.

I blushed and turned away from her. I remember using those very same words to describe her.

“Just so you know you will first undergo the standard conditioning. This will change your sexual orientation like we discussed,” Rachel explained.

“I don’t want to be a lesbian,” I whispered, tears streaming down my face.

“Trust me, you’ll love being my lesbian sex slave,” Danielle responded with a smile.

“Oh god,” I replied before I passed out.

Epilogue. (Three months later)

Where has the time gone?

As you can imagine my life changed dramatically. My sex life is more pleasurable than I could have ever imagined. In addition, my priorities have changed, not to mention what gets me off. I’m more into being humiliated thanks to Danielle’s trigger words and you wouldn’t believe how horny I get when I know people are watching me play with myself. Yes, in public… no choice.

Like Danielle promised, I’m completely lust-obsessed for her pussy, her big tits, her ass, her toes, her neck, her everything. I constantly find myself obsessed with her beautiful body and I’m literally depressed when I’m not with her.

I tell everyone that Rachel Sterling is my favorite professor, but only because I have no choice. I wouldn’t dare speak my true feelings because I know this would upset Danielle. Quite frankly, I would be devastated if I did anything to upset my girlfriend. That’s right; Danielle and I are official girlfriends. We introduce ourselves this way all the time.

Like Rachel had promised, I’m a full fledged lesbian. The mere sight of an attractive girl arouses me to no end. However, I am not allowed to act on my feelings unless Danielle gives me permission.

The most troubling aspect of the personalized conditioning I underwent is that Danielle made me incredibly passive. I wouldn’t dream of upsetting anyone and my new submissive nature extends to everyone.

Incidentally, Lisa is Rachel’s slave, and Suzi (the one with the short hair) is Danielle’s slave. Last week I had begged Danielle to ask Rachel to loan her Cindy. I’m not sure what my motive was, but Danielle saw it as a way to kill two birds with one stone. She’s had her eye on a new transfer student she recently met which leaves less time for me.

Every guy on campus is buzzing with the knowledge that Danielle and I are lovers. You wouldn’t believe how often we get propositioned for a threesome. Of course we tell them no due to our lesbian chemistry.

I overheard Rachel and Danielle talking the other day about starting up a business. Danielle told Rachel that there was a market for selling young beautiful ass and I felt sorry for all the innocent girls on campus. I wondered for a second whether or not I should try to stop them. Yeah, right… like that’s going to happen.

So, here I am enjoying my life as Danielle’s lesbian sex slave. I hate the fact that Rachel reminds me that it was my decision to be a slave rather than be the one in control, and now that I’m so submissive I can’t even argue with her. I really hate her for what she’s done to me, but because of how incredible she makes me feel it’s hard to stay mad. I try reminding myself of how much I hate her but there’s no emotion behind it. It’s almost like I hate her purely on an intellectual level, despite not being able to verbalize it. I do love having sex with her though.

I also love my life. Danielle was right in that respect. I dream about pussy, I fantasize about pussy, I absolutely love pussy. Danielle’s pussy is by far the best pussy. Then there’s a large gap before my next favorite pussy. I hate to admit it, but that would be Rachel’s pussy… followed by Cindy’s pussy, then Suzi’s pussy and Lisa’s pussy. I would have to say that I’m a pussy lover no two ways about it.

* * *

“Holly…?” I heard a soft timid voice call out.

“In here,” I responded, recognizing Suzi’s voice. Danielle has a thing about turning her slaves submissive, because Suzi is just as submissive as I am.

“My pussy is weepy and needs attention. I called Danielle and she said it would be okay for you to tend to me,” Suzi responded from the doorway.

I smiled at Suzi. With the exception of her thong panties, she was naked and looking especially sexy. I got up from my desk and stripped off my wet thongs. Would you believe that I go through six or seven pairs a day? That’s almost twice as many as Suzi goes through.

Anyway, I joined Suzi on my bed. She had already stripped off her thongs and spread her legs. I quickly moved in-between them and lowered my mouth to her pussy. She was wet and the aroma coming off of her was so heavenly.

I began licking… then sucking… and finally outright drinking. She occasionally squirted, and this was one of those times. I loved her pussy juice… I loved her pussy. I also couldn’t wait until Danielle got home.

The end.