The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hold Music

Michelle was furious. This was the second time her new video conferencing system had hung in a period of less than a week. She had an important meeting with clients in Tokyo later that night, and the system absolutely had to be working. She dialed up the 1-800 support number on the back of the box. After making her way through the automated menu system, and waiting on hold for what felt like hours, Jane was finally connected with an operator.

“Hello, Vidsys Support. My name is Steve, how can I help you?”

Michelle made no effort to hide her annoyance. “Hi, this system I got from you—its hung again. I had one of your service people look at it on Tuesday, and I’m still having problems with it. Honestly, I’m about to ask for my money back for this piece of garbage!”

“Ok,” Steve said calmly, “I’m sorry to hear about this. I may be able to run some diagnostics from here and reboot your system. But first I need to confirm some information for me. Can you tell me your name, address and date of birth?”

“Yes, its Michelle Flint, 9707 Cartwright Lane, and I was born 05/10/84”

“Thank you Ms. Flint. I’ll just put you on hold while I attempt to access your Vidsys unit.”

Before Michelle could protest—that she’d rather not be put back on hold, Steve was gone and the same annoying hold music she’d been subjected to earlier came pouring through the earpiece. Well, almost the same music—Michelle thought it sounded the same at first, but after a minute or two listening to it, she noticed it was distinctly catchier than the previous music. Actually, she thought she might even like it a bit, noticing that she was absent-mindedly tapping her foot to it a bit. There was also some other element to the music that she couldn’t quite place.. a higher tone that accompanied the song. Rather than obscure the song, it seemed to compliment it somehow. Michelle’s anger fell away, and a sort of dreamy peacefullness came over her.

Eventually, Steve came back on the phone. “Hi Ms. Flint? Well some good news—I’ve connected to your system from here. I just need you to restart the camera unit for me. Can you do that for me? Just turn it on and off”

“Sure...", Michelle replied a bit dreamily. “No problem at all”.

Michelle leaned over and flicked the switch on the camera. A little light came on the top, indicating the camera was on and online.

“Great”, said Steve. “Your image is coming through fine. My my.. you’re something of a looker! I’m going to enjoy the rest of this diagnotics sessopm, if you don’t mind me saying.” Normally this sort of comment would have got Michelle’s blood rising, she very would have likely reported him to his manager at the very least... but she didn’t seem to mind so much this time... something just made her feel like his comment was fine. Flattering, even. She smiled dreamily into the camera. “Ok, I just need to put you on hold again while I run a few more tests—you don’t mind, do you Ms. Flint?”

“Not at all!", Michelle cooed somewhat enthusiastically. She was happy to get back to that interesting hold music. The music seemed a bit louder this time, and there was more of those interesting tones mixed into it that she couldn’t quite place. They were funny.. somehow. Every time she tried to think about what they were—what they sounded like—she became a bit distracted and even a bit dizzy. Eventually, she just let herself become lost in the music. It was certainly soothing!

Michelle wasn’t sure how long she was on hold, but she was feeling really great by the time Steve came back on the line. “Ok, Michelle? You don’t mind if I call you by your first name, do you?” Michelle just smiled into the camera. “I’ll take that to mean you’re ok with it, Excellent. We’re almost there Michelle, I just need you to slip on your wireless headphones now so that we cam make sure the sound system is working ok.” Michelle put the phone down and picked up the headphones next the the Vidsys unit on the desk, and placed it over her ears. “Michelle, can you hear me ok?” Steve’s voice came though the earphones clearly, but was now accompanied by the hold music.

“Yes.", said Michelle, happy to once again be hearing the soothing notes and tones of the music.

“Great, well we’re almost done here. I just need to ask you a few questions for your security profile. Questions only you’d know the answer to so that we can confirm your identity for next time. Some of them might seem a bit personal, but its required for your file. First off, I need you to tell me your measurements.”

Michelle paused for a moment.. yeah, that did seem like a personal question.. and it seemed funny someh—the music in Michelle’s headphones got a bit louder, making her feel both a bit dizzy and euphoric. “Uhh, 34C-23-34”, she blurted out with some confusion.

“That’s great, Nice. You can relax though, Michelle. Do you live alone?”

“yes.. I do”

“Great, great. Ok, well now we need to know what color bra you’re wearing right now. Can you tell me what it looks like? We need this for your files”

A little unsure how this information was going to help her security files, Michelle found herself answering anyway. “I’m wearing a silk and lace bra. It’s light green.”

“Ok, that’s great.” Steve made a few adjustments to the music streaming through Michelle’s earpiece. “Can you show it to me on the camera? I just need some visual verification. Can you undo a few buttons of your blouse for me? ... great, there you go... yes, just hold your blouse open for me on the camera... great. Actually, I’ll tell you what Michelle, I’m having trouble seeing the bra. Maybe you could take your blouse right off for me? ... great, there, that’s better... great.. wow, those are sexy, can you give your tits a bit of a shake for me? ... god, that’s nice.”

Michelle was feeling better and better. This was fun.. she didn’t really remember who it was she was talking to, or why.. but they were being really nice to her, and the music was soooo nice.. making her feel soooooooo good.

“Ok Michelle, now I’m going to send some text to your screen and I’ll need you to read it into the camera. I’m going to record this bit for our records. Can you do that for me, Michelle?”

Michelle nodded. The text came up on her monitor, and she read each line as it came up: “My name is Michelle Flint, and being of sound mind, I agree to all terms in VidSys Inc’s user agreement and model release form. All acts I perform in front of the camera are done under my own volition, and I give VidSys Inc. full permission to sell and broadcast the images with no expectation for remuneration.” As she finished the last sentence she realized she had no idea what she had just said.

“That was very well done Michelle! Ok, we’re going to go live with you in a few minutes, but first I need you to go and make sure your front door is unlocked so that we can send a serviceman to give you some “service”. Also, I’ll need you to remove those jeans you’re wearing. When you come back I only want you in your panties and bra, do you understand?”

Michelle nodded obediently into the camera and went to unlock her door. When she came back, she had indeed lost her jeans, and was wearing a light green thong that matched her panties.

“Nicely done, Michelle.. you’re doing very well.” Michelle beamed from Steve’s praise. “Now I need you to tilt the head of the camera so that it points down to the floor in front of it—head on the ground, ass in the air... There you go, perfect. Now I need you to reach back and give that pussy of yours a nice rub.. there.. there you go. Oh, you’re a star—they love you Michelle—now pull those panties down for me. Great, yes.. yes.. get a finger in there... that’s right.. now look up at the camera and give our viewers a naughty look.. let them know what a slut you are—oh yes...”

Michelle, by this time, was so engrossed in and distracted that she didn’t hear Serviceman Chris come in through the front door and strip off his uniform. It was only when his large hands grabbed her that she noticed him. Soon after his cock was in her pussy, and she was once again lost in the pleasure of the music.