The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hive Games

by: Knowing-Smile

Chapter 1 — The Party

After she finished signing in and completed her consent forms, Stephanie walked down the hallway leading deeper into the party. She hazarded a look into some of the open doors as she passed. She looked down at her program.

There were lots of themed rooms going and plenty of normal rooms with people cuddling or chatting over drinks. A few people waved politely. It was her first hypnosis event, and she was nervous as all hell. Being surrounded by people she knew could hypnotize her if she wanted them to, was an intoxicating mix of erotic and terrifying.

She wandered into a room that was propped open, and saw girls and guys in pens and cages; they looked up at her with vacant, curious expressions. She ran her hand through the hair of the closest girl. She was naked, save for a cat tail and a pair of ears. The girl purred happily and nuzzled against her hand.

“Welcome to the petting zoo,” said a woman in the room, “Were you just wanting to look or did you want to join? We’re out of pens at the moment, but Cindy is going to have to be leaving us soon, isn’t that right Cindy?”

The girl looked up from her napping and meowed sweetly, and gave Stephanie a big smile. Stephanie smiled back, blushing, and looked around at the other people who’d been hypnotized deeply to believe they were pets.

“Maybe later, but I’ll pass for now, thank you so much.”

“That’s fine; by the way that’s Kara. She loves pets”

Kara beamed at her, and Stephanie resisted doing anything more than giving her one a last pet before continuing down the hallway looking in doors.

She passed by a few BDSM focused rooms, but kept walking. The squeals of the girls in the scenes were enticing, but she didn’t feel much like being spanked today. There was a chamber where people were practicing suspension with rope, and there were also a few classes being taught, but that didn’t appeal to her today either.

Slipping into a general induction demonstration, she found a fairly inexperienced girl to play with a bit, but Stephanie sighed as the girl thanked her gleefully and simply ran back to her bored looking boyfriend.

Wandering out of the demo, she sighed and kept wandering the halls, looking for something to captivate her.

As she rounded a corner, she came to a closed, black door, with an astonishingly beautiful girl standing out front.

Her body was covered from neck to toe in shiny black latex that hugged every amazing curve on her body. Her pussy was exposed and Stephanie couldn’t help noticing that she was shaved. Stephanie stared for a moment, in a mild state of lust combined with shock. Eventually the girl noticed her and looked at her blankly.

“Welcome, are you here to join the hive?”

“I- What?”

“This is the Hive; all will become one with the hive.”

Stephanie felt a lump form in her throat and something stir between her legs.

“I don’t... what are you...”

“I am a Hive drone,” she said proudly, “I only know the bliss of obedience and servitude to the Hive.”

Stephanie felt her arousal building a little, as the girl moved almost uncomfortably close to her. The other stuff she’d seen at the party had been fun, cute even. But, this was tapping into her deep secret fantasies, and she was trying to maintain composure.

“This drone arouses you,” she said, smiling, “It is plain on your face.”

Stephanie tried to stammer a response, but the drone girl grabbed her hand and slid her fingers into her own exposed pussy. The girl was very wet.

“This drone is also aroused, but it is at all times... I serve the Hive and I am always ready to obey.”

Stephanie was shocked, but felt herself sliding her fingers in and out of the girl’s pussy.

“If you join the Hive, this drone can service you.”

The drone’s hand slid under Stephanie’s skirt, looking at her questioningly. Stephanie nodded and the drone’s hand slid along her leggings above her clit. Stephanie moaned, and her own hand slid inside the drone once again.

“Yessss,” she managed, “I mean... Wait.”

She took a step back; the drone smiled mischievously, but didn’t follow.

“You want to join the Hive.”

“I don’t... Well, I do... but I don’t know...”

“Drone, stand down, leave her be.”

A man had come out of the room, he walked over. The drone girl nodded and stood behind him, silently compliant.

“Hello, sorry about that, she’s... very enthusiastic.”

Stephanie half-smiled at the man, “Thank you, I’m not... It’s not that I didn’t enjoy it, she’s gorgeous.”

“That she is,” the man agreed, looking at her, “I run the Hive... well, I organize it. Anyway, they kind of run it themselves. I’m Mike, nice to meet you.”

“Oh, I’m Stephanie, what is this?”

“This is the Hive, we play on your fantasies of being abducted and turned into a drone.”

She gulped and managed, “What- What goes on inside?”

“Well, drone here is just one of the eight or so girls who are members of the hive inside,” he smiled as he reached over and caressed her latex encased breast. She moaned and pushed against him.

“We basically turn you into a drone for the day, just like her.”

She moaned appreciatively.

“That’s a good drone, cum for me,” he commanded, sending the girl to her knees, moaning.

Stephanie stared, envious.

“We brainwash you for the duration,” he looked down at the girl, “Drone, finger yourself like a good girl.”

Stephanie nodded, watching the drone play.

“We also give you a uniform and plenty of time alone with the other drones.”

Stephanie stared at the blissful expression on the drone’s face.

“Where do I sign up?”

He smiled and looked down at the drone, “Drone, take her for processing.”

The girl quickly stood and took Stephanie’s arms and pinned them behind her back.

“Hey- What are you doing?”

“You will be silent,” the girl stated flatly.

Stephanie stopped talking, suddenly intimidated, as the drone lead her into the room, it was big and dark. She could see the dim light of flashing lights and hear the moans of girls in the dark. She momentarily had second thoughts, but let curiosity override her fear.

The drone released her, “You will be processed. You will obey and join the Hive.”

“I don’t- What do you...”

“Silence,” the girl barked sternly, “You will obey.”

Stephanie looked at her, abashed, but didn’t speak.

“Good. You will continue to obey. You will focus on my eyes; you’ve been hypnotized before, I can tell.”

Stephanie knew she should resist, but she was off balance and her eyes met the drone’s unrelenting gaze. Her eyes were quite striking; brilliant, blue, and deep.

“You will not resist, you are already feeling yourself grow relaxed.”

“Wait, what are you going to do?”

“You will relax and focus on my voice...”

Stephanie didn’t move, she wasn’t sure this woman was going to be able to hypnotize her like this, it didn’t seem...

“Our voices will compel you to relax...”

She turned slightly; another ‘drone’ had appeared, her voice joining the first’s voice.

“Our voices will compel you to obey...”

“Our voices will compel you to surrender...”

Two more had joined the ring around her; they had seemingly appeared out of thin air.

“... focusing on our voices...”

“... harder and harder to think clearly...”

A few more joined the circle.

“... relaxing and slipping deeper and deeper for us...”

“... so easy to focus on our voices and let them in your mind...”

“... obey our voices... surrender your mind...”

Ringed by eight drones, her head swam.

“... you cannot resist us, you are helpless...”

“... let your mind go quiet as you listen...”

“... harder and harder to think, easier and easier to obey...”

“... can’t focus on just one voice so confusing to try...”

“... our voices slip deeper and deeper into your mind...”

It was like they were singing in a round.

“... our voices overwhelm you... obey and surrender...”

“... obediently going blank...”

She had to...

“... becoming mindless and compliant...

Every once in a while they would all come back and hit her thoughts with one unified mantra.

“The Hive always wins.”

Every time she heard all eight echo that in one voice it was like something deep inside of her was finally going to be set free.

“The Hive always wins.”

She moaned quietly.

“The Hive always wins.”

The hesitation she had felt was melting inside her mind... The chanting was making...

“... your mind become more and more foggy and blank...”

She had to focus or...

“... you will continue to slip deeper and deeper into the power of our voices...”

Yes... it felt so good to...

“... let your mind become ours... just surrender and obey...”

No, wait she... had to...

“... obey our voices... submit to our voices...”

The... voices... were doing something... they were...

“... making you so blank and mindless...”

Yes... blank... but she... needed to do... something... she needed to...

“... surrender to our voices... slip deeper and deeper...”

The gorgeous girl from earlier caught her eye for a moment and she looked into her soul, and simply spoke one word, “Submit.”

Her mind, reeling from eight simultaneous inductions, obeyed. Her eyes fluttered as she fell deep into a trance, the girls continued to drone on.

Her mind reeled, helpless and open, a cacophony of suggestions and deepening language flooding into her mind. She couldn’t even consciously process the things they were telling her, much less resist.

She’d never experienced something so utterly mind-fucking.

And, then, suddenly, it stopped. The first drone spoke again.

“You will listen to me carefully, and obey... do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Strip for me, be quick,” she commanded.

Stephanie went to work, peeling off her leggings, folding them up. Her dress came off next, followed by her panties and bra. One of the drones collected them with her purse and placed them in a bin.

“I was the first drone in this hive, and am therefore Prime. You will obey me.”

“Yes... drone... Prime...” Stephanie managed.

Another drone walked up to her and started assisting her into a latex suit.

“This is your hive-skin,” Prime informed her.

“Yes.”

She felt her hive-skin being slid over her body, it felt amazing. It felt right.

So tight on her skin, so confining... she felt the drone zip it up in back, and lock the zipper.

“Can you escape your drone skin,” Prime asked, sliding her fingers over Stephanie’s bare sex.

“What are you,” Stephanie managed before moaning as fingers slid inside her pussy.

“Can you escape your hive skin,” Prime asked again, not acknowledging the question.

She made a feeble attempt to reach the zipper.

“No... Prime, I cannot.”

“Just like your inevitable status of drone within this Hive, it is inescapable, isn’t it?”

“I... Yes.”

“You will be processed now.”

“Yes.”

“It makes you excited to be processed, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” she admitted after a moment.

“I can feel your pussy dripping as you think of it,” she said, licking Stephanie’s juices from her fingers, “How long have you fantasized about this?”

“Years,” she admitted, blushing.

“You will make a fine drone.”

“Th-Thank you Prime.”

Two drones took an arm and lead her to the other side of the room, where a chair sat. They bound her arms and legs to the chair with shackles, and slid a helmet-like device over her head. The room went even darker and became utterly quiet as she realized the helmet was isolating her vision and hearing.

Her pussy quivered as she realized it was actually going to happen.

Another device was pressed against her dripping pussy, and slid inside her with little resistance before being strapped into place.

The devices spun to life, the helmet flooding her vision with spirals. Her eyes struggled to focus for a moment before the sound started up, swamping her mind. She was already so deep.

She stared, transfixed, her mouth agape as the audio poured into her mind, teaching her... and she knew... enslaving her.

The device between her legs activated, it was relentless as the spirals. It pulsed and teased and she came within the first minute, it was the first of many times.

Her resistance was gone. She was done.

The Hive always wins

Her mind made a vague attempt to resist, but that truth was quickly being burned into her mind. It was fact, indisputable. It was beyond concrete.

The Hive always wins

She admitted that fact to herself and felt herself cum again.

Awareness faded away as her thoughts were altered or burned away one by one. There was no resistance, she wanted this... deep down she had always wanted this.

She had dreamed about this, fantasized about it over and over. She had read stories, browsed porn.

The Hive always wins

Her consciousness faded away again, and continued to drift as her processing continued. The orgasms started to melt together, and she was unaware of how many times she had cum, or how long it had been.

Eventually the device was removed from her pussy and the helmet was removed from her head.

“How do you feel?” asked Prime.

“I am drone. I serve the hive,” she replied automatically.

“What is the Hive?”

“The Hive is my reason for living. The Hive will enslave all. The Hive owns this drone, body and soul.”

“And, why are you a drone?”

“The Hive always wins,” she repeated, blissfully.

“Good drone,” Prime said simply, watching her drone quiver with pleasure after being praised.

“Thank you Prime.”

“Service me.”

Stephanie, now nothing more than a drone, eagerly fell before her controller and eagerly lapped at the woman’s pussy. Her mind blanked as she served her purpose. Prime’s pussy was perfect and she worshiped it as a good drone should.

The next several hours were a blur of indoctrinating new drones, group orgies, endless pleasure and unquestioning obedience.

Drone had never been so happy.

* * *

Something was wrong...

Someone was trying to take the Hive from her.

Her mind tried desperately to cling to the knowledge. It kept evading her, slipping through her fingers, like grains of sand. She felt her old mind slowly start to return.

“And, waking up for me Stephanie... 3... 2... 1... Wake.”

Stephanie blinked. She looked around her. The hive was being dismantled. Her former sister drones were around the room in various states of undress. Some changing or being spoken to softly by the organizers. A man she didn’t recognize loomed above her.

“Stephanie?”

“Yes... what’s going on?”

“The party’s over dear, it’s time to head home,” a woman’s voice said. She knew the voice, she quickly turned and she saw Prime, dressed in a sundress and heels, looking decidedly undrone-like.

“P-Prime?” she managed, her voice unsteady.

“Well, Jennifer, actually,” she said with a chuckle.

She helped Stephanie to her feet, and started to undo Stephanie’s hive-skin. Stephanie almost asked her to leave it on, but she let the woman her strip it from her body.

“You get to keep this, we can’t really reuse them,” the man said, “Think of it as thanks for having fun with us.”

Stephanie caressed her hive-skin, glad to keep this small piece of her time as a drone.

“Also, this is my number,” Jennifer said, nervously, “You can call if you want to hang out sometime; I... had a lot of fun with you... what I can remember anyway.”

Stephanie was shocked to see Pri- Jennifer blushing... did she like her? Had she made her proud? She fought the urge to kneel before her again.

She numbly took the card, “Thanks, I had fun with you too”

“Here’s your bin, you should get dressed.”

“Yes, of course.”

“Are you feeling ok?”

“I... Yes,” Stephanie lied.

As she finished dressing, she saw the guy who had talked to her at the start, packing up the devices and computers. She felt something click in her mind and felt herself walking over to him.

“Thank you for all this, it was amazing.”

“Oh! Hello, I’m so happy you did, that you are... had a good time,” he stammered.

“You came up with all the software. I take it?” she asked pushing closer.

“Yep, it’s nothing too complicated,” he managed, without quite avoiding a look deep into her cleavage.

“If I wanted to run a room like this at an event like this,” she said, incredibly nervous, “could I snag a copy?”

He looked at her, unsure, and she flashed him a disarmingly sexy smile.

“I mean... sure,” he dug around and handed her a spare copy on a USB drive, “And, here’s my uh, card, you can call if you have questions.”

She beamed at him and gave him a big kiss and a hug, “Thank you so much, this was a lot of fun, I can’t wait to share it with others.”

He stammered his thanks, and she moved to say good bye to the rest of the ‘drones’. They were all somewhat out of it, but happily chatted with Stephanie and Jennifer until they had to leave the space.

* * *

She climbed in her car, and looked at her hands on the steering wheel, taking a deep breath.

It had been exhausting for drone to maintain her façade of Stephanie for so long, but it had been worth it.

She looked at her purse. Sitting atop her things was a copy of the software and the contact information for several of the drones, including Jennifer’s.

She smiled, “The Hive always wins.”