The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Hive: Erinn

Chapter One

This was a story I came up with over the holidays. I am not certain where this will go, but it takes place in a new story universe I am calling “The Hive.” I would love to hear thoughts, suggestions, etc from readers.

* * *

The pod swooshed open automatically when the final programming cycle ended. For a long moment, the inhabitant of the pod lay silently, light green eyes staring straight ahead in a mindless gaze. Her towering breasts moved up and down slowly as the beautiful, pale and freckled, girl’s slow breaths began to bring her body to life. Erinn O’Brien’s eyes blinked suddenly and she looked up into the pink tinted room lighting. Another moment passed as she sat up and focused on her new purpose in life, which was the purpose she had begged for when she volunteered to be conditioned. Smiling slightly and sweetly at her desperate need to fulfill that desire, the redhead slipped out of the pod and made her way into the shower across the room.

* * *

As another fall semester at the local University continued, Patrick Coleman’s classes were going well for the most part except for one fairly problematic section. Many students were failing his writing course, some due to lack of effort, but some were just plain not that bright or ready for college-level work. This was something he was used to: Almost every semester Professor Coleman had a mix of oddballs, screw-ups, and under-prepared students. The fact that the course was required certainly did not help matters.

However, this semester there was one young lady in particular who puzzled him. Erinn O’Brien was one of his better students, but she often seemed to be rather distracted by other things in her life. She had been receiving good grades so far in class, but was constantly a few minutes late, fumbling into the room with a smile and quiet apology.

Erinn’s lateness was complicated by the fact that she wore tiny miniskirts and super high heels each day to class, which caused quite a stir in the classroom because the redhead was stunningly attractive, long legged, and busty. She was a beautiful, feminine, young lady whose looks made the boys in the room gawk at her. Professor Coleman actually had to speak to two of them and have a serious “stop staring” conversation. The girls in the class, many of whom came to class in what looked like pajamas, despised her.

Patrick thought she was beautiful, but Erinn was also very smart. The redhead was quiet and understated but bright. Nonetheless, pretty and intelligent girls were a dime a dozen at his university, so it did not move him that much, but he did develop a strong student-teacher relationship as the semester went on. He spent a lot of time with her during group work assignments and found her to be bright, but always seemingly distracted by a text message or looking away in contemplation of something. She also seemed to be unaware of the stir she caused by her very presence in the room.

In a paper around midterm, Erinn, having been given a free writing assignment by Professor Coleman, alluded to having a difficult life before college. She had taken a year off after high school to deal with her problems. In the paper, she also admitted that her place of residence was pretty far from campus because of her job, so that was why she was late all the time.

Patrick tracked her down on campus a few days after grading her paper and said they should meet during office hours to talk about her paper. He was concerned about her issues and offered a friendly ear if she wanted to talk about them. They met for an hour and she was on time for the next class afterwards.

This would be her last class as a college student. Erinn stopped attending class right after this and never returned. Patrick tracked her down through her registration records and got her on the phone one day after a long pause when her roommate Melody answered. She told him it was sweet he checked on her, but she was fine. Work, the redhead proclaimed, after a pause, had taken up more of her time than she previously thought. Professor Coleman promised to keep in touch and told her that when she returned to school they could meet to discuss her plans for the future. Sadly, he could tell by her reaction that she was not used to people treating her so kindly.

At the end of the semester, Patrick sat in his office tidying it up before the month long winter break. He was waiting on a few late papers to come in and decided to give them until 5pm to send them in before he put in the final set of grades. After goodbyes and holiday wishes were given to those who shared his office suite, he shut the door to his own office and waited for papers while cleaning out the final few committee and administrative emails needing his attention for the term.

As he looked up to toggle a new podcast on his phone, Patrick saw Erinn standing in his office’s doorway. “Um, hi, Professor Coleman.” She was wearing a skintight pink sweater, grey miniskirt, and matching high heels. The young woman shyly waved at him, the white tips of her nails gleaming in the office lighting.

Professor Coleman immediately pulled his earbuds out and waved her inside. “Wow, Erinn, come in.” He pointed to the chair in the corner, which she sat down in, her long, shapely, stockinged, legs crossed as she got comfortable in the chair. She smiled and had the standard “sorry I vanished from your class” look students occasionally entered his office with at this time of year.

Perhaps a moment too long, he stared at her nylon clad legs before looking up, encouraging her to speak. “Um,” she began, awkwardly, “I am sorry I disappeared this semester.” She paused as he nodded along. “I have had a weird semester, but I know that is not an excuse, but yeah.”

The redhead stopped again for a moment and quickly blinked a few times. She looked up at this office door, which was a universal gesture that he should shut it so they can discuss something in private, away from preying, gossipy, ears. Erinn grinned at him in thanks and then began speaking. “So, um, my work has gotten in the way and then I had some, uh, personal issues to deal with.” She stared right at him. “See, I am a stripper.” He did not blink, which pleased her a lot. “I got started last year because of a friend and I had some problems and needed money and—”

Patrick cut in. “Yeah, one of your classmates that went to high school with you I guess dropped some hints.”

Erinn sighed. “Yeah. So, a lot has been going on.” She leaned forward, red head dropping into her face a bit. “I wanted to come here and thank you for keeping in touch and everything you did for me. I have a few things to deal with, but I will come back to school eventually.”

She looked down at her phone. “I do need to get to work though.” Erinn pulled a card out of her purse and handed it to him. “I would love to stay in touch. Drop by sometime and we can do coffee. I work late, but I remember that is okay with you.”

Patrick, amused she remembered a story he told on the first day of class, smiled as he stared at the card, wondering if this meant she also did escort work, but then he realized he had no idea about any of this stuff. “Um, yeah. I want to make sure you do well in life.” He paused in thought, remember another girl like Erinn that he had kept in touch with during a stint in rehab the past summer who was now back on the right track. Professor Coleman had gained a reputation for being close to his students and keeping in touch with them so they not only succeeded in class, but in life. “If you ever need anything, get in touch.” He handed her a card of his own from the box on his desk.

They said their goodbyes and she left his office, round bottom swaying away in her tight skirt. Erinn got into her car and drove back to the apartment she shared with Melody. After dinner and some discussion about the redhead’s chat with Professor Coleman, both girls undressed and went to their bedroom where they got into their respective programming pods.

Erinn sat down and waited for the swoosh of the pod closing after a moment. She kept her eyes open as the anticipated hypnotic spiral took her mind away for the night. So far, so good.

* * *

The hustle and bustle of the end of the semester kept Patrick away from visiting Erinn until well after the semester ended, Christmas passed, and the new year was about to begin. On the 30th of December, after spending a few more days thinking about it, Patrick got in his car late one night, inputted the directions into his GPS, and began the 30 minute drive to the “Gentleman’s Club” that Erinn danced at.

At the door, he handed his card to the bouncer, which had a handwritten code on the top. The large man stared at it for a moment and then made a quick call on his ear piece. A beautiful blond came to the door who led him into the club. Inside, they walked into the club itself, but then made a turn into a side room which Patrick realized was a room for, uh, clients.

Before he could speak up, the mini-skirted blonde began talking. “My name is Melody.”

Patrick stopped. “Oh, you are Erinn’s roommate.” The blond was stunning in a tight miniskirt and tube top with white high heeled boots.

She gave him a flirty smile. “Erinn is called ‘Ginger’ here.”

Patrick laughed. “Right, because of the hair. Sure.”

Melody continued. “Ginger is just finishing up her last routine of the night. She has to clean up and then clock out, so she might be a little while.” She changed the subject. “You are her teacher. She talked about you a lot. I never had teachers care about me.”

Patrick nodded sadly. “Well, it is part of the job. I get why some people keep a distance from their students, but I think having a close relationship with them improves their work in class. Eri—, Ginger, just doesn’t have it together quite yet.”

Melody came closer to him. “That is really sweet of you.” She gave him a very sexualized look, a look Patrick realized was one she gave to clients.

“I can just wait here if that is okay. You don’t have to babysit me.” Patrick looked at Melody and tried to express that she could leave him alone. “If you have other things to do, go do them.”

Melody smiled again. She was very pretty. “I am waiting on a client for the long weekend. I do ‘girlfriend experience’ escorting too on the side. I am going away for a weekend vacation over New Years with a wealthy man who needs some arm candy for the press while he is away. I actually make more at that.” She gave him a little wave and left Patrick to himself.

Patrick waited for another 15 minutes or so before Erinn came in wearing similar white boots to Melody’s and a tight sweater dress. She looked tired, but had clearly made sure to look her best. “Hey!” She came over and hugged him, remaining tight for a moment. “You know,” she began, with a flirty smile, “I am allowed to give free lap dances, if you really wanted.” She put a long white tipped nail to her mouth and sat down with him on the couch.

Patrick wiggled a bit and moved away slightly. “That is a nice gesture really, but I don’t need that. I mean, it’s not that you aren’t attractive, but—”

She stopped him with a hand on his leg. “Okay.” She shook her head. “I’m sorry, it’s just an automatic reaction I have to men. Comes with this line of work.”

He smiled at her. “I totally understand. How about we go over to the diner across the street and talk. Wow, never met a student across from a strip club.”

“Gentleman’s club,” she politely corrected with a grin.

“Right.” He stood up and motioned for her to follow. Ginger said goodbye to a few of the girls, one of which gave Patrick a knowing look. It never stopped being odd that students, or former students, told their friends, loved ones, and others about their teachers.

So they went across the street for coffee. The overnight waitresses knew Erinn and waved her over to the usual table she sat at when she came in to the diner. They sat and made small talk for a bit. The redhead opened up about her job and some of the problems she had, but kept stopping before going into great details about them.

The conversation shifted towards school. “I am sorry I vanished so suddenly this semester. Things came up.” She shifted her eyes towards the floor.

Patrick put down his coffee, laying his hands on the table. “What is important is that you do what is right for you, Erinn. Your situation is pretty unique as is any other person. Doing what is right for you is what matters.”

Erinn reached across the table and placed a hand over his. “I know...it is hard sometimes though. In class I used to think you had it together so well.”

Patrick laughed. “I failed every class my first semester of college.”

Erinn put her small hands up to her face and laughed. “Really! You?”

“Yeah, well, I had trouble adjusting your high school. A lot going on in my life. Lax absence policies. It happens.”

Erinn continued giggling. “I cannot believe you would ever fail a course. You are the smartest person I know.” She stopped talking suddenly, a bit embarrassed at what she had blurted out. She looked outside and saw the first hints of the sun coming up. They paid their bill and began walking outside.

At their cars, Erinn hugged Professor Coleman tightly. “Thank you for coming to see me. It means a lot.” She smiled at him and they stood in silence for a moment before she leaned in and kissed him. He kissed her back after a moment and the redhead’s hand went against his chest. “We could go back to my place,” she announced, a seductive look in her eyes.

Patrick put his hand against hers. “No, we should do this right. How about dinner and a movie tomorrow?”

Erinn kissed him again. “Okay. A date. I have not been on one of those in a long time. Prom...” She stopped talking as memories hypnotically suppressed came forward and then right back down.

They said their goodbyes after another kiss and left in their cars. At their apartment, Erinn found Melody still waiting up for her. She was sitting on the touch reading something on her phone when the front door opened to allow Erinn inside. Immediately, the blond girl jumped up. “How was it?”

Erinn smiled. “He was very nice, just like they said he would be. He turned down the lap dance and when I practically pleaded, in my own little adorable way, for him to come home with me, he turned it down so we could go to the movies tomorrow.”

Melody clapped and hugged her friend. “We are so coming with you. We will help you to make sure he is the right man for you to serve.”

Erinn hugged her back and began undressing. “We are grateful for your help.” Suddenly her expression became very serious. “We need to be further programmed to please.” Melody helped her to finish undressing, hooking two long nails in the redhead’s underwear to slip them down, revealing her hairless, toned, body.”

The girls held hands as they walked into the bedroom to find their programming pods sliding open for them. Erinn gave a little wave to the camera above them and both girls entered their respective pod. A moment passed before the hypnotic lights danced in her green eyes and she reentered the hive’ collective mind to aide in the service of other girls like her to men. That was, after all, why We lived. she thought with a sigh as her mind emptied for the night.

End of Chapter One