The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hitchhiking

Chapter I

I used to hitchhike all the time. Up can down the East coast. Across the South...All over the Midwest from Michigan to Arkansas. But never in the West. For whatever reason I never made it out further than Kansas. You hear stories from your fellow travellers...about the weirdness, the complete unpredicatablity of hitchhiking in the West. From sexual escapades that would make a hooker blush to savage beatings at the hands of cranked-up bike gangs...the variety and the extremes of the stories that came out of the West were legendary. Naturally I didn’t believe them. Just stories. Embellishment. Always a friend of a friend. I’m sure my fellow hitchers just wanted to keep the population down so they could get all the good rides.

But now I have a story to tell...the story put the skids on my hitchhiking escapades forever.

To start with stay off US 50. They don’t call it “The Lonliest Road in America” for nothing. I thought I would skip US 70 and take the more scenic route the California. They built 70 in the 50’s when Eisenhauer was determined to buck up our infrastructure. That may be all well and good, but it makes for some really boring drives. 70 has the charm of a concrete bunker. 50 is a trip through Americana. Dodge City. Colorado Springs. Worlds largest ball of string. Highest drivable gorge in the world. This is what makes 50 great, though less travelled.

I had just gotten a ride across the Nevada border and now I began to get a bit worried. The farmer dropped me off where the road to his farm began. He wished me luck and told me to watch out for the tarantalas.

I watched him drive off into the horizon. The world was eerily silent. No car noise. No wind. Just me. The sun blazed high in the afternoon sky and the desert shined. I looked ahead and back for any signs of traffic. Nothing. I decided to walk west. The time was 3:00.

I began to worry when not a single car had passed me by 4:00. Not a single car! Time to worry. The sun would be setting soon. I didn’t mind camping in the desert with the tarantalas and the rattlesnakes and the scorpions...okay I minded a little. I’m sure a car would come soon.

My plea was answered by a black spec on the horizion. The reflecition of the road played tricks on my eyes. This car didn’t seem to be coming from the horizion, but from a few feet above, as if coming down from heaven. Was this the answer to my prayers?

I stood still and watched. The car was black. A sports car of some sort? Couldn’t tell until it came closer. It seemed to be going pretty fast. Hey, it’s the desert. Nothing wrong with speeding in the triple digits.

The car must have seen me. It began to slow. I smiled in anticipation of air conditioning and the cool feel of leather against the back of my legs. It was a beautiful car. BMW 8 series. Oh yes I thought. Climate control all the way...large seats that recline...In my mind I pleaded...please stop for me....

The car came to a dead stop about 20 feet away from me. The windows were tinted black way beyond legal. A bit menacing, but still not uncommon for a car of this caliber. Nobody got out. I smiled a “I’m-not-a-serial-killer” smile and gestured good-naturedly with my thumb. The key to good rides: let them think you’re not a threat. Just a regular nice guy good for some conversation. They must have taken the hook because they pulled up along side. The passenger window powered down and I bent over to greet my benefactor.

I almost expected her to say, “Are those Bugle Boy jeans you’re wearing?” I just hit the motherload of hot. For her age. We’re talking uppper 30’s maybe 40’s but smoking hot. A short, but professional skirt revelaed long shapely legs. Snow white skin topped with long blond hair. She looked like a Nordic queen. This was the royal flush of hitchhiking scenarios. Hot, horny chick prowling for some action. And a cool car to boot....It was like a dream..

“Need a ride?” she asked non-chalantly. We both knew the answer and I smiled more widely than I would have like to. She smiled back knowingly. The trunk popped open. Oh yes. I thought.

I threw my stuff in and closed the trunk, already thinking about fucking this hot mama. The trunk was barely latched when she threw the car into gear and took off down the road.

I stood in amazement. I mean, I expect this from some redneck farmer who NEEDS my change of underwhere and toothbrush, but come on! What the fuck!?? I just stood there and watched her accelearate away.

Of course she stopped about a 10th of a mile down the road. She skidded the car to a stop and came screaming back at me full speed in reverse. She skidded to a halt. The window rolled down again.

“You know, hitchhiking is very dangerous,“she said, " you never know who is going to pick you up. Do still want a ride? I mean I could be a complete psychotic.”

“I’ll take my chances. How do you know I’m not the psychotic one?”

“I’ll take my chances,” she said with a shrug. “Besides you’re much too cute to be a raving psychopath. Ever seen Manson, or Gacy or any of those guys? Real homely losers. You look all right to me.”

“That guy from Florida was pretty good looking.”

“Are you from Florida?”

“No.”

“Okay then,” she said. “Get in.”

I got in. As I predicted, the car was deliciously cool.

“My name’s Samantha. Buckle up. I like to drive fast”

“I’m Chris,” I said as I fumbled to figure out the belt system. There were 5 separate belts that locked together into a buckle that rested against my chest. There was even a belt that came up between my legs.

“I guess you do like to go fast. Do you race this thing or something?”

She smiled coyly at me. “Sometimes.”

She threw the car into gear and we were off like a bullett.

She didn’t say anything and I got the impression, she didn’t want to be spoken to. Silence is all right sometimes. The desert is beautiful and the speed was incredible. I glanced over to the dashboard. The needle was crawling over 100...110....120...the desert whizzed by.

I tried to remain composed. But I kept sneaking looks at her. Her long legs. Her full breats and that long, blond, straight hair. She caught me looking and our eyes met. Thankfully she smiled.

“So,” she said at last, “what do your parents think of your hitchhiking proclivities?”

“They’re not too concerned. Mostly cause they don’t know. They think I’m spending summer up at school.”

“Really? What about your friends or your girlfriend? Don’t they worry?”

“Naw, my friends know they can’t keep me away from the open road, and I don’t have a girlfriend right now. I like to keep my options open during the summer.”

“Do you?” she raised a provactive eyebrow. “But from what you’re telling me, I could probably kidnap you and nobody would have any idea where to starting looking for you.”

“That’s about how I see it. Though I don’t think I’d mind being kidnapped by you.”

“You wouldn’t? That’s good, becuase I feel like kidnapping a horny young stud to satisfy me.”

I was shocked.

“Does that shock you?” She asked with a smile on her lips.

“I guess I shouldn’t be shocked.”

“No you shouldn’t,” she said. “Think about it, what would I a hot, but admittedly older women be doing driving in the middle of the desert picking up young studly hitchhikers. I couldn’t help but notice you staring at my legs.”

She was right. I was staring. I looked away.

“Don’t look away,” she said, “I’m flattered that I turn you on. Are you hard?”

Sometimes you’re shocked, sometimes you flow with it. I flowed. I was getting a little stiff, but growing stiffer by the minute.

“I’m getting there.”

“Will this help?” she asked innocnetly. With her free hand she reached down and hiked up her skirt. From my position I could see she was wearing nothing underneath.

“I love the feel of leather against my bare ass. It feels so...naughty.”

She began to caress her bare, pure skin. Stroking her thigh up and down with long, languid strokes. Her hand spread wide to cover her pussy and then in one quick move, I saw a finger disappear inside of her. She inhaled sharply as she moved it about. She tried hard to maintain concentration on the road. I was having trouble maintaining control over my throbbing erection. This was too fucking hot.

“Perhaps we should pull over,” I suggested.

“No,” she said in a half-moan, “I like the speed. It turns me on.”

She wasn’t kidding. The spedometer read 125. It barely felt like 80.

She contined to churn on her hand, squrming and twisting on her seat. She looked over to me slyly.

“Take it out,“she moaned. “Take it out and show it to me, I want to see it.”

I was more than happy to oblige. I undid the belt that went up my crouch, unzipped my fly and set my cock free of its bonds. It stood firmly at attention, begging for attention.

“It’s beautiful.“she said. “I want to see it all. Lower your pants.”

With some difficutly I managed to slide my pants and my underwhere down to my ankles. She was right, you bare ass does feel great against leather. The seats were cool and a felt a cold shiver run up my spine.

Her eyes went wide as she deftly moved her free hand from her own sex to mine. Reaching over she began to massage my cock, up and down with smooth rhymtic strokes. Her own juices provided exquisite lubrication and I flexed my calves in pleasure. She quickened the pace at my reacation.

“Please,” I managed to utter,” you’re going to make me come. I don’t want to stain your car.”

“That’s okay,“she replied,“I want you to come. I want you to come everywhere. Just come when you want with that beautiful cock...it’s so beautiful.”

She stroked faster and faster, until suddenly I felt it. My balls clenched and began to spurt in thick, satisfying streams. She stroked and milked harder and harder until I had to cry out for her stop.

She removed her hand and I laid back in the seat...panting. I saw that I had managed to splatter the dash and the windshield.

“How was that?” she asked.

“Good,” I replied in heavy breaths. “Very good.”

“Feeling relaxed now?”

“Oh yes...very relaxed.”

“Can I still kidnap you to sate my desires?” she asked mischeviously.

“You can do anything you want with me.”

“Good!”

She placed her hand on the gear shift. The cap hinged upward with a flick of her thumb and I saw her press down hard on a red button concealed within.

My first thought was: ejector seat, thinking back to Goldfinger, but to my surprise, I got a sharp, burning pain in my relaxed ass. A needle.

I tried to get up, but the seatbelt kept me fast in place.

“Ow! You bitch!” I screamed as I struggled to get my belt off, but even as the words were leaving my lips they came out slurred as my lips began to droop, filing with a heavy heavy lead, just like the rest of my body. It worked from my ass outward. My butt felt like a cement block, with no feeling, just heaviness. My legs, entangled in my lowered pants turned to concrete and ceased their struggle against the belt. My fumbling fingers began to lose the feel of the buckle in my chest. They no longer responded to my thoughts, which were becoming cloudy and vague. I vainly attempted to punch her, but my hand would not raise up. The world began to dim and my last thoughts were whether or not I would get out of this alive.

Chapter II

Awake. Here’s what I noticed in order: Pure white room. Padded. Padded cell. Naked. Almost naked. Some sort of large metal collar around my neck, about 2 inches in diamter. It’s snug against my neck but I can breathe just fine. It seems to be attached to my neck, I can’t move it around at all. Next my ass. Not just where I got stuck with the needle, but....but inside my ass seems to be sore. For a moment I imagined that I’d been fucked up the ass by some sick pervert who lured young men by using beautiful women as bait. I reached down and felt between my cheeks. They were moist with some sort of lubricant. My suspicions were confirmed. I had been fucked up the ass. Just what I needed.

I stood up. And fell back down. Still goggy. I made my way back up a bit more slowly and got my balance. Still a bit wobbly. No windows in the room. Illumiation from four panels in the ceiling above. In the middle was a black ball. Must be a securty camera...like in Vegas. A padded door on the wall with a low slot which I assumed was for food and another, higher slot for looking in.

A mix of emotions flooded into me....fear, anger, anxiety, but lots of anger. I paced a bit. Had to think. What to do? How to play things? Be cool or be indigent? Gotta think...

“Stand in the middle of the room at attention.” The female voice came from everywhere. I looked around for the source. Not the option I should have opted for.

Electric shocks raced through my body from the collar I was wearing. I collapsed to the floor in agony. My hands twisted into knots as my body curled up inside itself.

“Stand in the middle of the room at attention.” Ah, the voice was coming from the collar. I didn’t need to be told twice. Despite the pain, I quickly stood up; feet together, arms stiffly at my side.

“Good” the voice said. And I was rewarded. A tingle, slightly electric, at the base of my penis. It felt like someone was massaging my prostate with a mild vibrator. My cock stirred a bit. My mind raced. My ass? It hurt because they implanted something inside me? The thing around my neck was some sort of high voltage discipline / communicatin device?

“Face away from the door please.” I turned away at once and was again rewarded with a slight electrical buzz. My God I thought. I am a lab rat. Obey and be rewarded. Fail and be punished. Classic operant conditioning. But I am not just a rat. I am a lab rat who knows he’s being manipulated, will that matter?

I heard one of the slots slide open. Muffled comments. Female voices. Two perhaps.

“Turn to the side please.” I did so, strainig my eyes sideways to look at the slot. I could barely make out a pair of eyes looking at me intently.

My cock was buzzed again and it stirred again. However this time, the buzzing didn’t stop it grew more and more intense and my cock responded in kind.. The pleasure increased and finally it was up fully. Sticking away from my body in a 45 degree angle pointing off into space. Despite my fear and humiliaiton, it felt really really good. Might as well enjoy it while I can.

Now I’m not the longest guy you’ve ever met, but I what I do have going for me is a great cock head, as any of my forrmer girlfriends will tell you. It’s pleasantly bulbous, standing out from the rest of cock. If I circled the head with my thumb and forefinger, they can’t quite touch. Seriously, when I’m aroused, it’s that big. Not quite the size of my wrist, and trust me, I’ve measured.

“Chris,” the voice spoke again. I recognized it. It was Samantha. I want you to stand against the wall and face the door.” I quickly complied.

The door opened. A woman stood there looking at me. She was about Samatha’s age. Perhaps a bit older. She seemed slightly embarassed to there, looking at me in my naked aroused state. She stepped inside though...didn’t say a word. Samantha followed in right after her and shut the door behind her.

“Samantha,” I said, before realzing what was bound to come. The electricity burned through my body and I shrieked and fell to the ground. My erection melted away to nothing.

She addressed me cooly. “You do not speak unless spoken to. You will address me as Ms. Stroheim.”

The other woman cringed as I writed in pain.

“Is that really necessary?” she asked Sam- Ms. Stroheim.

“Yes.” Stroheim replied. “Discipline is very important. They must learn that at any momennt, for any reason, or even no reason, we can hurt them. We can even kill them. I noticed just then that she was holding a small square device, like a remote control. She pressed a button again, and my body trembled in pain. She held it down longer this time to prove the point that she had no mercy. The suddenly she cut it off. I was grateful. She smiled and pressed the button once more, for a final reprimand. I was almost in tears.

“That’s enough, please,” said the older woman. “I don’t want him damaged.”

The current stopped.

“It will not cause permanent damange.” Ms. Strohiem assured her. It is a training tool. They will learn to obey, we can punish and we can reward.

“Chris!” Ms. Stroheim commanded. “Look at Ms. Briars, now!”

I looked at Ms. Briars. Not someone I would normally give a second look at. Looked like one of my parent’s friends. Suddenly, the buzz behind my cock began to tingle. I saw Mr. Strohiem, adjust a small knob on the controller. She smiled devilishly as my cock began to grow. She turned dial further and the intensity increased. My erection grew.

“Keep looking at her Chris. The deeper you look, the better it will feel. Look at her completely, look at her breasts, her hips her eyes...look deeply into her eyes to feel better.”

I did as I was told and looked deep into Ms. Briar’s eyes. She was timid at returning the stare.

“Look at how he longs for you. Look at his cock grow in anticpation of fucking you. Stare him down. He is yours. Command him. Own him.”

Ms. Briar looked a bit more boldly at me, and right on cue, Ms. Stroheim turned the device onto full blast. My hips lept forward, as my semen exploded out of my body. I came in sharp violet thrusts in front of these two fully dressed women.

“Look at her Chris! Keep looking at her! She is making you come Chris. Only she can make you come!”

I came and I came and I came. My knees grew weak from the power of the orgasm and I was suddenly overwhelmed with an incredible desire to sleep. I sank to my knees, all the while still looking at Ms. Briars, out of fear of the shock. My desire to sleep was very powerful. Unnatural. It struck me then—there must be drugs concealed in the necklace. Ms. Stroheim was feeding them into my system.

“Walk over to him Ms. Briars. Just as we discussed. See how he succumbs to your beauty and your power.”

Briars stalked over to me, all the while keeping her eyes locked firmly on my own. I struggled to stay awake.

She spoke softly. “Listen to me Chris, you are having trouble staying awake. All you want to do is sleeeepppp...sleeepppp....look deep into my eyes and you will find that you just want to fall back into a deeep...deeeepppp.....sleeeepppp.....I’m going to count to three, and when I reach three you may close your eyes and drift away...deeeppplllly....verrrry deeepllly.......One.......deeeeperrrr....Two.....so very drowsly, so hard to keep your eyes open......here it comes......three. Deep sleep now.

Stroheim must have dumped the rest of the drugs into my system, becuase the world just went black, I just couldn’t keep my eyes open to save my life. I recall vaguely Briars talking to me, but I cannot recall the actual words. Reinforcement of my will.

I awoke some time later. Briars and Stroheim were gone. I was alone. There was a covered metal tray in the middle of the room.

Roast beef, potatoes, corn on the cob, a slice of boysenberry pie, a litre of water. I ate and though about my fate.....

To be continued.....