The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

His Scent

Deborah is a beautiful girl. She was petite, short and cute. Her face shape was oval , nicely wrapped by her shoulder length hair that formed a nice bob. Her breasts were pert and perfectly sized, not too big, not too small. She had a nice tight butt that she liked to show off with tight jeans or shorts.

She had been going out with Calvin for about two weeks now. They met at an oreintation programme at school, and had hit off ever since. They could simply talk for hours. Conversation was a rare gem in Deborah’s past relationship. She was previously with a guy she met at church. SOmehow, they could never talk a lot. She had been with that guy for about 2 whole years, and the relationship was losing steam. When she was going to get into a new school, she decided to break off with him, and start afresh.

Then she met Calvin.

He was an interesting guy, she thought. Although only average looking, he is extremely charming. She could never quite put a finger to it, but being with him gave her a pleasant buzz.

Today, she’s got a date with Calvin. “Well, maybe not actually a date, just a casual outing,” she tought to herself. Deborah was flipping through her clothes trying to decide what to wear. She was tempted to wear a loose, low-cut and revealing tank-top, but she didn’t want Calvin to think of her as an “easy” girl. And besides, they just met not long ago. But she definitely wanted to look good for Calvin. She loved it whenever he commented on her looks. She finally decided to wear a tight blue baby-T with a pair of normal jeans. “Just a casual thing.” she reminded herself. She went on to put on some amke-up. A bit of subtle glittery eye shadow, a bit of lip-gloss.... She knew that Calvin liked glittery eye make-up, and she felt a certain sense of warmth and contentment as she gave herself one last look in the mirror.

Deborah went to the mall to meet Calvin. As she waited for him, she felt her anticipation grow... “I hope he likes what I’m wearing... Damn.. maybe I should’ve worn that tank-top, I know he likes that!...”

At a distance, she could see a shadowy figure walking towards her. “It’s him!” she mumbled to herself excitedly. She could recognise that swagger, that walk, his charm and style. He was wearing a simple t-shirt and berms, but he looked oh so cute...

She had to stop herself from running towards him like a ditzy bimbo. She wanted him to think of her as a smart girl. Smart and attractive.

“Hi there babe,” he said as he approached her. And it hit her again. She could feel his warmth cruise through her body as he stepped closer. His scent.... that penetrating scent... It’s not like any cologne, no... it’s not that artificial... it was a natural scent... natural and masculine...

She felt weak at hearing his voice. “... hi...” she managed a shy smile.

Calvin was openly admiring her body. Her tight t-shirt did show off her shape, though not her skin. She was acutely aware of his gaze. On their first date, she caught him once staring openly at her boobs while they were having lunch. At first, she was repulsed. “What am I doing with this pervert,” she thought. She had wanted to end the date as soon as she could. But somehow, on that first date, she soon found herself flirting shamelessly with him. She sat much closer to him than necessary, initiating physical contact by playfully tugging his arms, pinching and poking his stomach as they joked around....

Soon she got used to his staring. He was such a sweetie, after all. And so charming...

She was waiting for him to comment on her dressing, but he didn’t. He just started to walk on, and Deborah quickly, almost on cue, held on to his arm with both hands like a damsel clinging for support, and walked on beside him. She knew that he liked girls to walk this way with him.

“So where do you want to go?” Calvin asked, with his smooth, gentle and very manly voice.

“Oh.... anywhere... anywhere you want... you know.. just as long as I’m with you.. giggle...” Deborah half-joked. Their conversations were always filled with flirtatious connotations.

As they walked on, she noticed painfully that Calvin was keeping his arms to himself. He was looking at the store displays more than looking at her. She was worried.

“..Uhm... do you like what I’m wearing?..”

“Well, it’s ok. It’s just a casual date anyway.”

Deborah’s heart sank. She cursed at herself for not choosing to wear the tank top. She was saving for a better occasion, like on another date with Calvin when they become more familiar, but now she wanted nothing more than to please him. WOrried about looking too “easy” ? What nonsense was she thinking??

“You know... we could go shop for.. you know.. nicer clothes. Tank-tops, halters, anything...”

Calvin was pleased. “She’s hooked,” he thought to himself.

“Sure why not, let’s go Miss Sellfridge and check out the clothes there.”

At the shop, Deborah picked out a few items that she hoped would tickle Calvin’s fancy. “Wait here while I try these on, ok?” she said as she painfully walked away from him to go into the dressing room.

She stripped off her baby-T and looked at herself in the mirror. Her bra-covered boobs were pert and soft. She toyed with the idea of taking her bra off. “Should I? Oh... what if he thinks Im cheap? But... but.. he would like it... right? Yeah... and besides.. I don’t want it to show through the dress... yeah... I should take it off...”

She gingerly unclasped the bra, freeing her breasts. She slowly pulled down her jeans and stepped out of it. She admired herself in the mirror, only in her panties. “I hope he likes what he sees...”

Deborah slipped into a peach dress that she had picked out. It had lacy trimmings at the hemline, which stopped at about mid-thigh. It was a spagetti-strapped dress that hung loosely at the top. Loose and low. The thin and clingy material accentuated her figure, especially without a bra.

She started to feel a tinge of doubt. “What am I doing... we’re just friends!... It’s a casual day out!” It’s true. They were not exactly a couple yet. “It’s only been two weeks!” And since he was only wearing t-shirt and berms, why should she get so worked up on her dressing?

“Hey, are you done in there?”

Deborah was startled. “Yes!... " She slowly stepped out of the dressing room, with her head down, glancing over at Calvin from the edge of her eyes.

He openly stared at her. Again. She felt a shiver through her spine. Not only has she grown used to it, she realised that she really desired it. She needed his attention.

He smiled. He took the liberty to adjust her dress, running his hands under the straps of the dress, lightly, ‘accidently’ brushing the top of her breasts. Deborah stood there, docile and complaint.

His hands roamed down her body, down her back, tickling her spine, and lightly caressed her ass. Her breath quickened. Her nipples were ripe and hard, and she felt heat rush to her cheeks as she blushed.

“... you... you like it?” she asked, still facing down and looking up with her eyes.

“Yes, baby, you look great.”

She felt like she needed to hear that all her life.

“C’mon baby, throw your old clothes in the bag. I’ll pay for this.” Calvin said as he casually patted her butt as a sign to move along. She purred like a puppy.

* * *

They went on to watch a movie. Calvin got them a set of “love seats”, which were two seats fused into one, like a plush sofa perfect for snuggling.

“What are you doing Deborah??” she questioned herself as she leaned over to snuggle closer with Calvin. But his scent... his being... his voice... he’s simply... overwhleming..

She was leaning on him, with his body behind him and his arms around her. Calvin was openly staring down her dress from over her shoulder, like he had all the right in the world. She could feel his gaze. Nobody had ever treated her like this, and got away with it. But there she was, lying soft in his arms, loving his attention. She breathed heavily, and as her breasts heaved up and down, she subtly tugged at her dress, inching it lower...allowing him more view of her body.... “oooh... I hope he likes this... " she thought.

His hands were gently caressing her little tummy, slowly moving down to her legs. One hand went on to gingerly stroke her butt, while the other probed into her inner thighs.

She tried to look like she was concentrating on the movie, like she wasn’t aware of what he was doing to her body. But her every thought was of him, was of his roaming hands, of his mesmerizing gaze that always makes her grow weak, soft. Plaible.

His hand moved to under her skirt. She froze. She wanted to resist. They have only been out a few times! She shouldn’t be letting this happen.......

“... what... what are you.. doing?” she asked, unsure of what to say.

“Shh... don’t worry, baby. You’re my baby girl, right?” it was phrased like a question, but she felt it was a statement.

“.. well.. I.. it’s too soon...” she tried to reason.

But even as she said it, her legs slowly inched open, allowing him more access to her body. Baby girl.... his baby girl...

Calvin was pleased. His hand probed deeper in, gently stroking and trailing her inner thigh, until he felt her wet panties. He rubbed on her clit through the soaking material, causing a rush of sensations cursing through her body. Deborah had never felt so hot in her life. She moaned quite audibly, right there in the cinema. Her legs opened even further apart, all her thoughts of resistance melted.

With the insistent probing, rubbing and playing with her clit, she was on the verge of orgasm. Calvin was openly playing with her breasts, rubbing her nipples, kissing her neck, tickling her cunt. She was like an instrument, a toy. A helpless little baby girl. His baby girl.

She could feel the pleasures build up inside her, about to erupt. When he could feel her coming, he quickly silenced her with a deep, penetrating kiss. She cummed right there in the cinema seat, her moan silenced by his lips, her body played like a toy.

* * *

After that day, Deborah had never been more content with her life. Her relationship with Calvin was the best thing in the world.

At any time of the day, he would have his way with her. While she was packing her books in her locker, he would sometimes sneak up behind her and cup her breasts. Or finger her from under her flimsy skirt. Or rub his hard-on against her butt through the clothing. She never wore jeans anymore these days. Calvin wouldn’t like that.

When they went out, she made sure she only wore things that Calvin would like. Revealing tank-tops, off the shoulder t-shirts, halters, ultra short shorts, flimsy skirts. Glittery eye make-up, lip gloss, dyed hair. When they shopped, she would try on clothes for him, and buy them on the spot if he liked them. She seldom wore any bras or panties. Calvin liked full access to her body, and those things just get in the way.

She went through electrolysis to permamently remove any unsightly hair at her armpits, on her legs, on her pussy. She looks so much cuter with a bare cunt.

She also learnt how to give really good blowjobs. Of course, she only gave blowjobs to Calvin and Calvin alone, unless he wanted otherwise. She would do it anytime he wanted. In the morning to wake him up, while he’s watching the sports channel, while he’s having breakfast. She would go on her knees and pleasure him while he read the newspaper.

WHile driving, he would reach over and caress her leg with one hand. And she would spread her legs to allow him greater access. She would slide forward on her seat to rub on his probing hand. SOmetimes, he would tug her hair and pull her face towards his crotch, and she knew what he wanted. She would passionately suck on his cock. It was only right.

When they went out, his hand would almost always be caressing her tight ass, and she would only move clsoer. As they walked around, brousing through CDs, she would stand extremely close to him, facing his side, rubbing herself on his arm. He would sometimes finger her right there in public, and she would eagerly respond.

Everything was perfect. Afterall, she was his baby girl.