The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HIS MASTERS VOICE

by Gay Slave Boy

Fourteenth of July the rain fell. It was none stop. Had been raining now for almost thirty six hours. I lived in the countryside. Had been here now for only twelve months after spending forty two years in a town. I couldn’t get used to the area. One advantage though. It was less than thirty minutes away from the gay village. I adored this place. Any excuse I would find off I would go.

Next day the rain stopped. The weather forecast was not good though. An old wife’s tale said had it rain on St Swithin’s Day (fourteenth of July) then it would rain for forty days and forty nights. Yesterday had been the fourteenth of July. I headed for the village. Normally I didn’t take an umbrella; but today for some reason I took one. It had a golden tip to it.

I arrived at the village and headed for my favourite bar. I was due to meet my friend who was coming down to spend the weekend with me. Saturday we were both to attend an hypnocon in town. It was the first time he had been to such an event and was a little nervous. I suggested he come down maybe a couple of days sooner to reacquaint himself with the area he was once so fond of and also that we could get to know each other a little too. Although we had chatted for a while via Instant Messenger on the Internet, meeting someone in real life was a different situation.

I had met many guys before of the Internet and once we met they disappeared out of my life. Guess all they wanted was a one nightstand. Now I started to realise there was a possibility of this happening with me and my friend Rod. Rod was almost half my age. I don’t know why but I always enjoyed the company of younger guys. He was stunning. The picture I had seen on the Internet he had a shock of blond hair and the most beautiful blue eyes you had ever see. When I spoke to him on the phone I loved to hear his cheeky laugh. Just hearing his laugh made me smile.

I was sitting at the back of the bar reading the advertisements. You know what it’s like when you’re waiting for someone. He was late. Almost twenty minutes had passed by the time I was expecting him. For some reason now the time didn’t matter. I was fascinated by this advertisement. Something about it had me eyes focused. I had been frozen like a statue for a good twenty minutes now. Yet no one had approached me to see if I was okay. Then I heard his laugh but still couldn’t move. He tapped me on the shoulder and called my name. I turned round still in a daze. I looked at him at first I didn’t recognise him, he had died is hair, But I knew it was him by his laugh!

We had a drink went for a short walk and then the rains started again. It had been a terrible summer. Talk to the older residents in town and they had never known it rain as much as it had done this July. The weathermen said that all records had been broken and it was only half way through the month.

As we headed towards home we looked at each other and laughed. Finally we got home. We got out of our wet clothes and held each other close. We kissed our lips embraced warmly. He was only half my size but he was able to lift me up onto my bed. He knelt on my chest. I know what you want boy he said. He took his dick and held it over my eyes. It sparkled. That’s right look at it focus on it. Let it swallow you up let it take control of you. I could feel my eyes glazing going damp. It was hard to keep my eyelids open. Good boy just relax and let them close. Let your eyes close as if going in a natural sleep. My eyelids closed. My body was now heavy but my limbs were so limp. Never before had I experienced anything quite like this.

The phone rang. We were startled by how impatient it sounded. You know the type of ring when it won’t stop. I’ll have to answer it Rod it won’t go away. I picked up the phone and heard a very familiar voice. I hadn’t heard this guy for quite some time now. Both Rod and I knew this guy. He was an American friend of ours. He was a little more than my friend though. He was my Master. I was so happy to talk to him. I idolised him, Rod knew of his existence but not of the true affection I had for him. This showed through the conversation we were having. I told my Master I had company. Yes he knows I said. Rod asked me to call you. He was concerned about the hypnocon you are both going to attend and wants my help in strengthening your protection.

You know what to do now he said starting to talk me down. That’s right just relax and go to sleep for me. Deeper and deeper go down feeling so good so relaxed so obedient. He now had me deep in trance. He didn’t need triggers he was clever. He asked me to put Rod on the phone. I had a spare phone connected and asked Rod to pick it up.

Rod was almost instantly hypnotised. He picked up the phone. He had never heard Masters voice but had been tranced by him several times via text. Rod heard Master’s voice for the first time and was excited. He had never had a trance by voice before and dropped so easily. Master used the induction on Rod as he had on me many years ago. We were both now hypnotised by my Master, as we lay on the bed naked.

Master instructed both of us that we would look after each other at the hypnocon. We would know if something was happening that we didn’t want to happen and we would come to each others aide. He then awoke us after planting that command deep within our subconscious mind. As we awoke we gazed at each other. Master said he wished happiness and us well and would call us on our return after the hypnocon.

That night as we lay in bed we held each other tightly. We made love. I lay on my stomach. Rod’s dick was huge. Must have been nine inch and thick. He pries my hole open; lying on top of me he slips his dick inside me, holds my waist and starts pumping away deep within me. This was good. It had been well worth waiting for. He had his dick inside me for about 20 minutes before his young cum appeared. We were both moaning and groaning. We were in heaven. He finished the job and lay on top of me with his dick still inside me. We slept like that for the whole of the night.

This morning when we got up we were due to attend the first session at the hypnocon. I was excited. Rod was nervous. I don’t know why but he was so nervous. We arrived at the venue. It was empty. No one there but him and I. Then there was a knock on the door and I was startled to hear an American voice. I knew this voice. Where had I heard it before? I had heard it within the last twenty four hours. OH MY GOD. It was my Master. I had never met him I was so excited and so happy. I embraced him and cried. Rod just stood looking out of the window. Guess what it was raining again. But inside my heart it was sunshine. I let go of my master. He called Rod. This is a special day for you isn’t it Rod he said to him in the warm voice I loved so much.

Rod looked at him and smiled nervously. Nothing to be worried about. You will enjoy what happens today. On the cessation of that sentence, Master took out his crystal and held it in front of both of us. He didn’t need to speak. We both gazed at the crystal and as if by magic our heads dropped to our chests. Master took control of our minds he went towards the windows and drew the blinds. He ensured the door was locked. He undressed both Rod and I. We were still deeply hypnotised by Master. I then heard a sound that I wasn’t familiar with; how can I describe that noise? It was a pleasant light humming sound. I felt the warm touch of Masters hand. He was holding my chest. I felt something scratch my chest. It wasn’t uncomfortable. It was Rod’s turn next. The same happened to him.

Master awoke us. All three of us looked at each other. Master pointed to Rod’s chest without saying a word. I looked and saw his name on Rod’s chest. He looked at Rod and pointed to my chest. Rod also saw Master’s name on my chest. Rod and I looked at each other and embraced. Not leaving Master all three of us shared a warm embrace. Master then presented us with a certificate of ownership. This was a special day for all three of us.