The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hidden Images 8

This work may not be reposted or redistributed without the prior express written permission of the author.

A work of fiction, meant for adults. Read something else if you are not an adult, or are offended by stories with sexual content. Then again, if all you’re looking for is in-out, in-out, in-out, you should probably read something else. I welcome constructive comments. Enjoy.

Crossings

Julia lived eight days. Bernadette was with Linda and me when we got the word. Her passing had been peaceful, and we hope, without suffering. Bernadette and I helped Linda pull herself out of her tailspin. We learned a lot about each other during that time.

Linda and Bernadette left Sedona, replaced by Kendra from the Bay area, Dr. Joyce Gilbert from Toronto, and Katie from Lucerne. Kendra worked with subcontractors on security systems and kept us in shape. Joyce was very interested in me, even in a professional, medical sense... Katie tried to be a manager and run things, but was too good-natured when it came to us—we were a herd of cats. But we behaved for her, most of the time.

Construction came to an end. Damn, we finished it. We had a party for the construction crew. We moved in to the new house. Javier and Alicia moved into the larger guest house that we’d used.

So many things going on—business, finances, politics. I’d spotted the trend months earlier. During a teleconference with Lucerne, I told people that it didn’t make financial sense to keep the Bay area property, the Palsgraf estate. We could sell it in a market which was still quite strong, and move money and Family to Sedona. We’d be better off financially, as well as in terms of privacy. We had room for everyone. I didn’t say that I’d suspected that had been the plan, or at least a component of it, for quite a while. What I knew about the Family taught me something new about long term planning—I was trying to look twenty and fifty years out.

Our Mistress quizzed me on a number of things, brief and to the point. I answered in similar fashion, pointing out aspects of the report I’d sent her. She thanked me for my insights and would study the question.

Joyce is an endocrinologist, always interested in taking samples from me, one way or the other. She wasn’t the sex fiend Katie was, though. I’d thought Linda, Bernadette, and Kendra were bad—Katie loved to jump me, take me, and drain me. I loved it too, although I did get help in the form of a sprayer from Linda, with Kendra making the switch for me... Katie pouted, but agreed to play fair, at least a little more fair. She learned that some times I just needed to be held. I think she learned that sometimes that’s what she needed as well.

I visited my old “home,” and got to spend time with Linda, Bernadette, Suzanne, and even Ellen. I shot a lot of pictures of the Estate, continued the art-show thing. It was interesting watching Family members deal with cognitive dissonance at the shows, how they interacted with people their calendar age, compared to how they interacted with people their apparent age. Had some very interesting chats with Linda about that.

I sat up nights as Suzanne went through the other virus, and helped her shower when she woke up. Linda and Bernadette kept her lightly sedated for the whole thing, and I think that worked very well.

When I got back from that, something was going on, I could tell, something between Joyce and Katie, targeting me. Kendra sensed it as well, but didn’t know what it was.

Katie avoided me. She didn’t show for Kendra’s “easy” exercise days, and evidently Joyce gave Kendra some excuse which Kendra thought lame, but let them get away with.

But I could tell, we all could tell, Katie was up to something, and it involved me. She avoided getting close, but still teased me.

I was organizing materials for an art show coming up in a few days. Didn’t know who would work it with me yet. A knock on my office door.

“Hope that’s Kendra with my boxes!” I hollered.

Katie came in, wearing a very seductive stretch velvet outfit. The top was curvy—had she gained some size there? I saw her hang a “Do Not Disturb” sign on my office door before closing it.

I was sitting on the floor. She pushed me on my back, laying on top of me. She was wearing an interesting perfume, but not one of those perfumes.

“I have something for you,” she said sexily.

“Oh?” I was enjoying her weight atop me, and her perfume.

“Like to come with me? I’d like to give it to you where we can be more comfortable,” she suggested, wiggling her hips.

“Could it wait a bit?” I asked. Her top felt bulky or something.

She frowned. “I need to give it to you soon.”

I sighed but smiled. I’d missed her, and her charms. She didn’t hold me as well as Bernadette did, or Linda, but she was close. “Yes, dear. Let’s go.”

She helped me up. We hugged and kissed, but when I reached for her breasts, she led me up to her room. She sat me on the edge of the bed, the lights turned down low.

“Close your eyes,” she whispered.

I did.

I heard cloth moving, then felt hands sliding around my head, felt myself being pulled to her.

“Oh, I’ve missed you!” I moaned. Pulled to a nipple—glorious!

And when I sucked, my mouth was filled with warm, sweet milk! I moaned and she squeezed me. She started whispering, and took me into a dream. She rode me, all the time keeping me attached to a nipple. I came so quickly, so hard! She switched me to the other side, holding me close, but didn’t let me drift off until I’d drained her.

It was the same in the morning—delirious, held to her, so delicious, making love, sucking on her.

As I was about to drift off to sleep again, still attached, she whispered, “Happy birthday.”

I tried to move, but she squeezed me, melting me in her arms and rocking me to sleep.

We showered together after we got up. “You did this for me?” I asked, kissing a nipple as we dried.

“To keep you, yes,” she growled, squeezing me to her.

“How long will it last?” I asked as we dressed. She was wearing a nursing bra, with little pads over her nipples.

“As long as you want,” she said. I held her waist, resting my head between her breasts. “As long as you keep emptying me, I will keep filling up.”

I kissed the sides of her bra.

“Would you like to see how this works?” she offered with a wiggle and a smile.

“Of course,” I responded.

She showed me, first with one side, then the other, and then riding me on the bed.

Glad it was Saturday—we made it downstairs in time for lunch!

“Happy birthday!” Kendra and Joyce called out when we came into the dining room.

I looked to Joyce. “I know you were in on this,” then to Kendra, “You know, too?”

Joyce looked very pleased with herself.

Kendra said, “I do now, and I’m jealous! Bernadette is going to be beside herself when she hears—I think we all want to do that for you!”

I helped Katie sit down, then sat myself.

“Well, if they’d get off their butts and send me to Lucerne, we could to do it the old fashioned way,” I blurted out.

Iced tea came out of Joyce’s nose.

I’d done it again.

When Joyce could talk again, rather than speak, she gave me a very cross and curious look.

“I know,” I told her. Like Linda, I guess, too hard to hold it in.

“Know what?” Kendra asked, starting to frown.

I shook my head. “That I’m the youngest in this room, by thirty years or so.”

“Really?” asked Joyce, one eyebrow raised.

“Yes. And I’m still part of the Family; I love you all, and I’m looking forward to being a full member of the Family.”

“Do you know what that entails?” Joyce asked, now quite serious and somber.

“I believe I do,” I replied. And when she gave me a look suggesting I didn’t have a clue, I added, “I know why Julia died, and why and how the other four died.”

I think it was Kendra that muttered something about Linda and Bernadette being in deep shit. I told them I’d figured out a good bit of it. Oh, how? I explained it to them.

After lunch we moved into our lounge area. We’d redone the furniture for orgies—lots of cushions. The somber talk continued for a while. Yes, I understood what I was suggesting, and the risks involved. Joyce told me that men had a much tougher time, or had up to now.

I don’t remember how, but the conversation returned to my “birthday present.” Katie ended up leaned back on some cushions, everyone taking a turn, suspiciously leaving me for last.

“If Bernadette gave me this present, I’d never leave her,” I told Katie.

She smiled and pulled me closer. “That’s why I wanted to be first.” Mouth met nipple and my eyes closed. That scent filled me, hands touched me, and the rest of the day was bliss.

I was a little sore Sunday; I think we all were. As Joyce checked me, she told me the medical people, herself, Bernadette, Linda, and three lady doctors in Lucerne, talked on the phone every week. Tuesday was their next call. She’d tell them about Katie and my “birthday present,” and discuss sending me to Lucerne as soon as possible.

I thanked her and gave her a hug. When she was through poking me, I put her on her exam table, ate her until she screamed, and then rolled her over and took her doggy style.

After dinner, Kendra proposed that she and I could suck Katie at the same time while Joyce ate her. No objections being heard, the motion carried, moving to the lounge, which acquired some blankets from upstairs. After a wonderful time had by all, we went to sleep in a heap together. In the morning, though, I had Katie all to myself—if you ignore the hands helping us along. We made it to the exercise room for a good workout, punctuated by occasional body noises, gurgles, and drips. Katie needed better support for her now more active charms.

I was more involved in the business and operational side of things. I knew from looking at the lights on the phone when Joyce had her call Tuesday morning. She’d told me they usually went around half an hour. This one went an hour and a half.

Joyce came by my office a few minutes after the light for her phone went out. She pulled me out of my chair and hugged me. We kissed.

“That good?” I asked, “Finally over?”

She nodded, a half-smile. “My part is over.”

What the hell did that mean?

Half an hour later, we got a call; Katie got it. After a few minutes, she paged us to her office. Our Mistress from Lucerne was on the line, as was Ellen, and the medical staff.

“Mr. Flynn,” our Mistress started out, “You are a most remarkable man. I am looking forward to meeting you!”

I gave Joyce a questioning look. She smiled. The Sphinx was female, right?

First order of business—the West Coast Estate was to be sold, resident Family moving to Sedona, as suggested by Mr. Flynn. Ellen had already contacted a realtor, who expected an easy and rapid sale, as we were only seeking very modest appreciation over what we’d paid.

“Mr. Flynn,” Our Mistress continued, “I apologize to you for not informing you completely of various matters. I also apologize to my staff, particularly Doctors Klein and Carter, for not taking their advice. Doctor Gilbert will insure that you have been fully briefed as to what we wish to do. We look forward to your comments, questions, and suggestions. Doctors Carter and Klein will assist beginning in two weeks. If you consent, and that is your decision entirely, Mr. Flynn, we propose bringing you to Lucerne to begin in one month time. Doctors Klein and Carter have requested to accompany you, as has Miss Fleming.”

Suzanne too? I was almost in tears.

“We agree with these requests, as we have been counseled that their presence will favorably influence the outcome,” Mistress told us. “Do we have questions? Mr. Flynn?”

I held out an arm. Katie sat in my lap and squeezed me. “Mistress, all, thank you,” I said. “I look forward to being in Lucerne, and to returning here afterward.”

Beginning

“Rob, it’s time,” came Linda’s voice from the intercom.

I looked around the sterile walls of the cell, about eight feet by ten, that had been my home for the last eighteen days.

“You’ve drugged me,” I said, sitting up from the cot and looking at the video screen.

Bernadette and Linda were there.

“Yes,” Bernadette said. “We started this morning. How could you tell?”

I shook my head. “Because if you hadn’t, I’d be jumping up and down, hollering that it’s about damn time!”

They managed to chuckle.

The screen switched to our Mistress. “Rob, do you wish to do this?”

That first week in Lucerne with her... Her voice, her touch, her body—making love with her. It’s “with,” not “to”—the difference is important.

“Yes, Mistress, I do.”

Linda’s voice, the screen staying on Mistress. “Rob, what would you differently?”

I almost cried. “I need to be held—I need to hold you. Hearing your voice, seeing you on the screen, but being alone is so hard...” Bernadette, Linda, our Mistress, had taken me hypnotically during the time, but it wasn’t at all the same. “I need touch.”

I shook my head, tried to get my breath back. I sighed and looked up again, to one of the cameras, and the screen. “This liquid diet sucks. I understand the reasoning behind it, but for eighteen damn days? Excessive. Punitive.”

Linda and Bernadette back on the screen, Bernadette frowning. “I agree completely.”

We spoke for another few minutes about the prep period, going through it stage by stage. I understood the reasoning for each stage—like in Crichton’s Andromeda Strain, cleaning and sterilizing from the inside out. The initial purge was rough. I’d been anesthetized for part of it.

The hard part was the waiting. And waiting, and waiting. In a metal box with two doors—I’d walked in through one door. Through the other door was the treatment area, where I underwent various indignities. I knew that at any time I could open the first door and walk out. We could try again, but I’d have to go start from the beginning.

Linda and Bernadette dropped off the screen—that hurt. Mistress reappeared.

“What is it, Rob?” she asked, concern in her voice and on her face.

“I miss them—I need them,” I told her.

She smiled and nodded. “I know. We are being very careful with you. It is hard to tell you how much you mean to our Family and our future.” Her smile broadened. “And I hope to spend more time with you.”

That brought a smile to me as well. “I look forward to those times too, Mistress.”

“I will be watching, and waiting, Rob,” she told me, with emotion in her voice.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

Finally, it was time. I opened the other door, as I’d done three times before.

The table was there waiting for me—and two people in full isolation suits—Linda and Bernadette.

I rushed to them, holding and hugging. Having them hug me through the suits was heaven and hell. “I’ve missed you—I love you,” I cried. I could tell they were crying as well.

We’d discussed it; we’d argued about it. I thought it made sense for me to help with things like putting the thermal hood on my head, put the sense electrodes on me while I’m conscious and let me put on parts of the thermal suit. No, they wanted me sedated first. Then they’d roll me through the door on the other side of the antechamber, and into the larger room with all the equipment, all the support staff.

Linda and Bernadette helped me on to the table. The cushion on top of it molded to me quickly.

I looked to one side, to a gas anesthesia machine, then up to Linda and Bernadette, now one each side of me. I held up my hands, and they held took them.

“I love you, both of you,” I whispered. It was all I could do without crying.

“We’ll be here, and we’ll be here when you wake up,” Bernadette said.

“Naked, with a plate of tamales?” I asked.

She chuckled; Linda did too, but I could see the tears on their faces behind the plastic faceplates.

“Okay—let’s go,” I said, nodding to the gas machine.

But Linda stepped to my head, and Bernadette put a gloved hand on my chest. Hands slipped under my head, holding me. I closed my eyes, feeling tears flowing freely. Gentle pressure on my chest, oh so good. They started the wordless lullaby that took me off to a cloud.

Epilogue

“Daddy, I’m scared...”

I looked down to my daughter laying on the prep table. I touched her forehead with my gloved hand, touching her milk-chocolate skin, a lighter shade than her mother, but just as smooth and perfect.

“I know, baby. I was too. I’m here now, and I’ll be here when you wake up.”

Such a complex look on her face!

“What is it, baby?”

She sighed. “Daddy, I’m thirty four years old. I’m not a baby!”

I opened my mouth, but she shook her head. She had her mother’s beautiful features.

“I know, I’ll always be your baby girl,” she said. “But daddy...”

“Yes, Gloria?” I answered her.

She smirked. “I’d rather wake to Brian, with a platter of lasagna...”

Her Brian was off with Cynthia, another of his wives, who was giving birth. There were still too few males to go around.

I squeezed her hand. “Naked, or wearing the lasagna?”

She chuckled; I could still get my girl to laugh. “Now that’s one we haven’t tried...”

“I love you, sweetie, and I won’t let anything go wrong,” I whispered, pulling up a chair and sitting next to her, holding a hand in both of mine.

“I know, daddy. I love you. And I understand...”

She understood that this still wasn’t a walk in the park. Two of her sisters, my daughters with Ellen and with our Mistress, had made it. But my sweet little Jeanne, my daughter with Linda, hadn’t. I couldn’t hold back the tears... It still hurt; it would always hurt.

“Oh daddy, I know—I understand. Please don’t cry...”

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to Bernadette, masked and gowned as I was.

“I love you,” I told her.

“I love you,” she told me, rubbing my back.

“Are you ready?” she asked our daughter.

Gloria nodded, then asked, “Mommy?”

I almost lost it again—I hadn’t heard her say “Mommy” in years.

“Yes, sweetie?” Bernadette answered in a whisper, gripping my shoulder.

“Sing me to sleep first?” Gloria asked.

“Of course, my love,” she whispered. “Let me get a chair.

I started to get up, but Bernadette pushed me down again. She turned to get another chair, and I heard her clearing her throat as she did. Oh, I love so many of our Family, but Bernadette, you are so special to me...

She pulled the chair to Gloria’s head. I held one of our daughter’s hands. Bernadette slipped her hands under Gloria’s head, moving her a little. I watched and heard Gloria sigh, her eyes closing, a relaxed smile filling her face.

Bernadette started humming that lullaby... How I still loved to be held, to hear that sweet music combined with the beating of her heart. I forced myself to stay awake, though. I’d promised my daughter I’d be here for her.

I kissed my daughter’s hand through my facemask. “I love you,” I whispered.

I felt motion around me; the med techs ready to prep our daughter. One of them handed a pink plastic mask to Bernadette, who held it to Gloria’s face. “Deep breath for me, love,” she whispered. Gloria took a deep breath. Then another, and another, then lighter, and lighter. The techs put electrode pads on her head and chest, clipping her to monitoring equipment. Something clipped on to an earlobe. Bernadette, my love, continued her song.

“Doctor, we’re ready to proceed,” one of them said.

I looked to Bernadette. She nodded and stood. I stood. One of the techs held the mask. Bernadette held me.

“Time to let the professionals take over,” she whispered to me. “We can only watch and wait.”

“We can pray,” I answered.

End of Hidden Images

Rev 08/04/2004